Status
Not open for further replies.
❝ Alright everybody! The visual design station is this way! ❞ Alice took a moment to see those going to the chocolate refinery with Kyle before she signaled for the rest to follow her. Judging on how the current situation was after the Nobunaga encounter, Mash decided to go along with those in this half of the group. Stepping into a hall leading away from the cocoa bean tree room, the group saw that it was a long hallway decorated excessively with extravagant colors. All seemed calm and nothing off, but the fact that there was some Nobus going back and forth in a rush while carrying platters of assorted pastries and tea seemed off.

tumblr_p49871w7ff1v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ Uh... are the Nobus supposed to be this much in a rush? ❞ Mash was confused about what she was seeing. She knew that the Nobus were strange enough, but given on the earlier problem with this place, she could only worry.
Mizelia followed ALice and looked around observingly. "Hmm... I'd immagine that after all what happened, they might be running behind schedule." Mizelia commented on Mash's question as she she looks arond the hallway. "Very interesting choice of colors." She said after a moment.

While it pained him to part with Alice for the tour, he didn't want to go against her word, so Kyle stepped into the direction towards the factory's chocolate refinery with the group of people tagging along. It didn't take long to step into where all of the chocolate making took place, judging from the many sets of machinery and the working Nobus operating the systems.

tumblr_ooqo5vUXGO1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ I don't actually know how the machinery works here, but it all came together when Alice brought up her idea of a chocolate factory to me and some others in Wonderland. Such as the technology to craft these chocolates and the Nobu workforce to keep the place running. All within a day, just like a miracle. ❞ Kyle explained, once again talking about Alice indirectly. However, it appeared that Alice somehow established a chocolate factory in a day's notice from what he was saying, like it was all from a whim.

Off to the side, one of the Nobus sounded like they were in a panic, but Kyle didn't seem to mind it for... whatever reason.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery
tumblr_p4bovdDnWk1v3qowuo2_100.png

❝ Alright everybody! The visual design station is this way! ❞ Alice took a moment to see those going to the chocolate refinery with Kyle before she signaled for the rest to follow her. Judging on how the current situation was after the Nobunaga encounter, Mash decided to go along with those in this half of the group. Stepping into a hall leading away from the cocoa bean tree room, the group saw that it was a long hallway decorated excessively with extravagant colors. All seemed calm and nothing off, but the fact that there was some Nobus going back and forth in a rush while carrying platters of assorted pastries and tea seemed off.

tumblr_p49871w7ff1v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ Uh... are the Nobus supposed to be this much in a rush? ❞ Mash was confused about what she was seeing. She knew that the Nobus were strange enough, but given on the earlier problem with this place, she could only worry.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @York @VisualDesignStation
Yulia
@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
@ChocolateRefinery

Yulia looked quite bewildered at Kyle's answer, something obviously not sitting well with her about it... And the mention that these Nobus were apparently created didn't help one bit, although she did momentarily try and pick one up to examine it, before she moved onto the main concern she had, which she didn't seem to be too afraid about disclosing to Kyle, or the general public in the factory.

Y31bYup.png

"All in a day? Unless you used magic or something... That sounds like alot of work..." She said, a frown crossing her face.

Something suddenly occurred to her, something that seemed to unnerve her slightly.

Lf7s7t3.png

"Wait! Do you think someone gave Alice the idea?" She asked suddenly.

It was very possible after all; to construct such an elaborate place in a day indicated that someone might have fed Alice the idea... And resources, someone that likely has premeditated this.

Considering what Nobu said before she disappeared, she hardly found it to be a coincidence that Alice also appeared to have a spontaneous idea all of a sudden. Perhaps not as destructive, but nonetheless, it made Yulia wary, even if she did not entirely have access to her "meta" knowledge thanks to the nullifying spell Alice had cast...

Reiner Braun
@Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies @VisualDesignStation

Reiner couldn't help but gaze upon the strange, but oddly enticing colors covering the general area, but he seemed to snap out of his trance when he noticed the strange behavior of the Nobus wandering about, carrying platters of various pastries and tea. Weren't they supposed to be working?

Mash's question only seemed to further his suspicions that something just might be off... So taking the initiative, Reiner quickly tried to flag down one of the Nobu's running around, trying to get some what of a bearing on the situation.

NDqRwJT.png

"Excuse me... Ah. Ms Nobu. Can you tell me what you're doing with that platter?" He asked, as politely as he could.

With any luck, he would get a better answer than he got from their life sized counterpart.​

Reimu looked around at the machinery with confusion, since Gensokyo never had such advanced technology except for the Kappa and several other groups, and even then they used a magic-machine mix. She was curious of what this stuff was, and how it worked. But then she felt a little bump on her leg and looked down at the Nobu near her. Reimu poked the Nobu with her stick, and crouched down to look at it with a borderline glare.
“What kind of creature are you? You don’t seem to be able to speak, and seem to have less than human intelligence.
Wait, What kind of magic does that Alice have?! To just make this gigantic factory in a day? No one but the Gods and that Gap Hag can do that! Well, I do suppose outsiders do have magic, but I never though they’ll be stronger than that half god Sanae..”

Oh, it seems in her shock of the making of the factory, she accidentally hit the Nobu. Quite hard at that.
@Gummi Bunnies @Anyone Else
"That seems a bit odd... So it literally just happened..? All within a day no less...?" Asugi spoke to Kyle questioning all of this upon hearing him. He did however catch a glimpse of a panicking Nobu but decided to stay quiet on the matter preferring to observe what could possibly causing that Nobu to panic. After all if it was another fight he didn't want the possible foe to catch them all off guard.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Gummi Bunnies @ChocolateRefinery
Stiles

Stiles paused and looked around the room and back at Kyle. " Shouldn't we see what those things are panicking about? I imagine that it can't be something good. I think, it would be best if we at least tried to assist it" he replied.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery
Yulia
@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
@ChocolateRefinery

Yulia looked quite bewildered at Kyle's answer, something obviously not sitting well with her about it... And the mention that these Nobus were apparently created didn't help one bit, although she did momentarily try and pick one up to examine it, before she moved onto the main concern she had, which she didn't seem to be too afraid about disclosing to Kyle, or the general public in the factory.

Y31bYup.png

"All in a day? Unless you used magic or something... That sounds like alot of work..." She said, a frown crossing her face.

Something suddenly occurred to her, something that seemed to unnerve her slightly.

Lf7s7t3.png

"Wait! Do you think someone gave Alice the idea?" She asked suddenly.

It was very possible after all; to construct such an elaborate place in a day indicated that someone might have fed Alice the idea... And resources, someone that likely has premeditated this.

Considering what Nobu said before she disappeared, she hardly found it to be a coincidence that Alice also appeared to have a spontaneous idea all of a sudden. Perhaps not as destructive, but nonetheless, it made Yulia wary, even if she did not entirely have access to her "meta" knowledge thanks to the nullifying spell Alice had cast...
❝ N-Nobuu... ❞ One of the Nobus gave a sad "Nobu" noise after being accidentally bopped on the head by Reimu. Aside from that, Kyle appeared unfazed when everyone expressed with surprise and doubts about Alice's efforts to make this chocolate factory.

tumblr_ooqo5vUXGO1v3qowuo4_100.png

❝ Ahaha... I doubt that someone would give the idea to my Alice. She clearly brought this all up on her own. ❞ Kyle smiled in response, and even didn't seem to notice from Stiles that something was up. While their tour guide didn't seem to mind it, it appeared that the machinery used to create the chocolate had been put to a halt by rapidly growing rose vines. Weird.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery
Marisa grinned brightly as she saw the hallway, excited for the visual design. After all, if this is just the hallway, then what could the visual design be like? She straightened her hat and tried to look as neat as she could, as well as taking a notepad and pencil, when she said she’ll be taking ideas, Marisa meant it. The inspiration was so she didn’t have to resort to stealing others’s spellcards and making her own beautiful patterns. Marisa noticed however, that the calm hallway was populated by many panicking Nobus.
“Ah, I’ll suppose many of those little guys would be busy, due to that drama goin’ on back there, dawww, look at the guys just runnin’ round and round with the platters!..Hey, Alice, Why was there that Nobu overlord, and why were they fightin for them? ‘Cause if that’s the case, cha workforce ain’t that trustworthy.”
@Gummi Bunnies @Anyone Else
"Well suppose she's fairing well now. Some of the things we ran into I know were really hard on her but she made it though regardless. She's a lot stronger then me i'll give her that..." Laslow spoke but his smile slightly faltered at that last remark. However he recovered quickly and hoped that no one noticed that.

"They seem to be in quite the rush." Laslow noted deciding it was best to keep a sharp eye on the situation upon noticing this.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @York @Gummi Bunnies @VisualDesignStation
Will

Will looked around and nodded in agreement that they should figure out why the Nobus were in a rush. "I imagine it can't be for a good reason.

Mizelia followed ALice and looked around observingly. "Hmm... I'd immagine that after all what happened, they might be running behind schedule." Mizelia commented on Mash's question as she she looks arond the hallway. "Very interesting choice of colors." She said after a moment.
Reiner Braun
@Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies @VisualDesignStation

Reiner couldn't help but gaze upon the strange, but oddly enticing colors covering the general area, but he seemed to snap out of his trance when he noticed the strange behavior of the Nobus wandering about, carrying platters of various pastries and tea. Weren't they supposed to be working?

Mash's question only seemed to further his suspicions that something just might be off... So taking the initiative, Reiner quickly tried to flag down one of the Nobu's running around, trying to get some what of a bearing on the situation.

NDqRwJT.png

"Excuse me... Ah. Ms Nobu. Can you tell me what you're doing with that platter?" He asked, as politely as he could.

With any luck, he would get a better answer than he got from their life sized counterpart.
tumblr_p4bovdDnWk1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ I had no idea that they were associated with that... woman. They suddenly popped up once I was figuring out how to make this chocolate factory here in Wonderland. ❞ Alice appeared unsure, mentioning that they only appeared once she was thinking of starting a factory in the first place. However, Mizelia's words perked up the tour guide, keeping her mood up. Of course with all that's happened, it's a given that things were thrown off schedule.

❝ Nob nob... nobuu! ❞ The Nobu that Reiner spoke with only responded with the word it knew. So it appeared like not much actual conversation could be made, but thankfully...

❝ A... tea party is happening over at the visual design station? I don't believe we planned a tea party there... ❞ Alice could understand what they were saying, and sounded confused by this development. That was definitely not on the schedule, so she had to confirm this fast.

Opening the door to the visual design station, no doubt that the place was temporarily rearranged for a tea party, and there was someone else there that wasn't a Nobu.

tumblr_p53080Ix5M1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Oh! Mash! Whassup!! ❞ A young woman wearing a specific red outfit, sitting at a table specifically made for a tea party setting. Eerily enough, there was enough room, teacups, and snacks for everyone that came along with Alice.

❝ Uh... Marie Antoinette? What are you doing here? ❞ Mash blinked once she was greeted by a specific Rider-class Servant. What was up with some Servants from Chaldea appearing here at a chocolate factory?

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @York @VisualDesignStation

❝ N-Nobuu... ❞ One of the Nobus gave a sad "Nobu" noise after being accidentally bopped on the head by Reimu. Aside from that, Kyle appeared unfazed when everyone expressed with surprise and doubts about Alice's efforts to make this chocolate factory.

❝ Ahaha... I doubt that someone would give the idea to my Alice. She clearly brought this all up on her own. ❞ Kyle smiled in response, and even didn't seem to notice from Stiles that something was up. While their tour guide didn't seem to mind it, it appeared that the machinery used to create the chocolate had been put to a halt by rapidly growing rose vines. Weird.

tumblr_m5on3nlZ8O1roew1yo1_250.gif

"...Is that normal?" 18 asked, noticing that the machinery was rapidly being overtaken by plants. Krillin and 18 had just been walking alongside the tour group while they were exploring, and not really paying much attention or outright talking as they focused on listening to the tour guide.

"Is that supposed to be happening? Maybe we should do something before something happens..." Krillin pointed out, looking like he was getting ready for something to happen. Rapidly growing vines halting production? If it's anything like that odd woman trying to take over before, someone else may be trying to snag the chocolate goods?

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Lucky @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery

"We can just cut those, now can't we~?" Hideri suggests as she looks at the rose vines. "So much for love. These look like they haven't been touched for a while~."

"No, Hideri-chan," Miu adds, "this is a rose bush, not moss. Someone must've done this, not something like time itself."

"Maybe it's some kind of magical girl villain," Hideri jokes.

6aP2Rqo.jpg

"Then we're going to need our very own magical girl to deal with it," Miu cackles.

"No, no, noooooo!"

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @ChocolateRefinery

“Oi, you two, focus on the tour and problem at hand. Now for these rose bushes...They aren’t natural.”
Reimu pointed to Hideri and Miu while giving a harsh look, before standing back up and staring at the machinery. She seemed to be thinking about what to do with them, although she’s aware of the fact that she has no right to interfere with the factory. She came a bit closer to the machinery covered by vegetation.
“You do make a point though, You could cut them down, but if you don’t find the source, they’ll likely grow back. I might understand some might want to make their factory more pretty, but I don’t think it would be to the point where it would slow production. Not to mention this would usually just be seeable to workers.”
@Chocolate Refinery @Crow
————————————
Marisa raised an eyebrow at Alice, how could she understand the little guys? A tea party she said? Now that was something she liked, she followed Alice and the others into the visual design station, and peaked her head out from the back to see what was that assistant Mash was on about.
“So this is what the party chatter was ‘bout, Ah! Just ‘nough cups and snacks for I think..yeah, every single body in here, I’ll be takin’ my share of it if cha don’t mind!”
Marisa began to come forward to get her share of tea and snacks, did she not eat anything before hand?
@Gummi Bunnies @Visual Design Station

❝ I had no idea that they were associated with that... woman. They suddenly popped up once I was figuring out how to make this chocolate factory here in Wonderland. ❞ Alice appeared unsure, mentioning that they only appeared once she was thinking of starting a factory in the first place. However, Mizelia's words perked up the tour guide, keeping her mood up. Of course with all that's happened, it's a given that things were thrown off schedule.

❝ Nob nob... nobuu! ❞ The Nobu that Reiner spoke with only responded with the word it knew. So it appeared like not much actual conversation could be made, but thankfully...

❝ A... tea party is happening over at the visual design station? I don't believe we planned a tea party there... ❞ Alice could understand what they were saying, and sounded confused by this development. That was definitely not on the schedule, so she had to confirm this fast.

Opening the door to the visual design station, no doubt that the place was temporarily rearranged for a tea party, and there was someone else there that wasn't a Nobu.

❝ Oh! Mash! Whassup!! ❞ A young woman wearing a specific red outfit, sitting at a table specifically made for a tea party setting. Eerily enough, there was enough room, teacups, and snacks for everyone that came along with Alice.

❝ Uh... Marie Antoinette? What are you doing here? ❞ Mash blinked once she was greeted by a specific Rider-class Servant. What was up with some Servants from Chaldea appearing here at a chocolate factory?

Small_portrait_asugi_fe14.png

From this new development earned a sigh from Asugi. Well this was certainly something to be concerned about but the ninja remained calm. Watching the vines Asugi slowly and quietly rearmed himself expecting a fight at this point. "Figured this wouldn't be easy given that security here seems to be lacking..." Asugi spoke in his usual relaxed tone.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Gummi Bunnies @ChocolateRefinery

.....................................................................................

9b4da13e149bcbc9fe93a38e7e438eba--fire-emblem-fates-fe.jpg

"A tea party...? How unexpectedly wonderful!.." Well Laslow at least seemed very happy about this new development before looking at the girl revealed to be Marie Antoinette who seemed to be the one behind all of this. "My, what a wonderful looking lady. Dare I hope to find out that it was you who organized all of this for us...?"

Someone stop this man before he goes too far...

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @York @Gummi Bunnies @VisualDesignStation

Yulia
@Chocolate Refinery

Yulia tilted her head a little, not sure what to make of it. She intended to say something else, but was momentarily distracted by the strange vines locking up the machinery.

CwQmrF4.png

"I didn't know vines grew like that..." She said, looking a little bewildered.

Carefully creeping up to some of the vines, Yulia began to yank at them, trying to dislodge them from the machinery. If her efforts proved fruitless, she'd try and bite at the vines.

Reiner Braun
@Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies
@Visual Design Station

Reiner pinched his nose, realizing that apparently these little "Nobus" didn't really know how to say anything else.

o16ohos.png

"Ah... Sorry little miss..." He muttered.

Though, before he could reflect on stuff too much, it would seem that Alice understood what that Nobu was saying... And... Apparently there was a tea party in the visual design station?

Carefully following Mash through the door, he peeked in to find... A woman in red behind all of this, someone who Mash identified immediately as Marie Antoinette. Though... Her way of greeting people threw him off-guard a little, as he had never heard someone say it before, perhaps it was a phrase after his time...

S0Rp9Ih.png

"W-Whassup?" Reiner repeated, a little hesitantly.

It felt a bit... Unnatural coming out of his mouth, but he had to know what was up with that greeting...​

tumblr_m5on3nlZ8O1roew1yo1_250.gif

"...Is that normal?" 18 asked, noticing that the machinery was rapidly being overtaken by plants. Krillin and 18 had just been walking alongside the tour group while they were exploring, and not really paying much attention or outright talking as they focused on listening to the tour guide.

"Is that supposed to be happening? Maybe we should do something before something happens..." Krillin pointed out, looking like he was getting ready for something to happen. Rapidly growing vines halting production? If it's anything like that odd woman trying to take over before, someone else may be trying to snag the chocolate goods?

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Lucky @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery
"We can just cut those, now can't we~?" Hideri suggests as she looks at the rose vines. "So much for love. These look like they haven't been touched for a while~."

"No, Hideri-chan," Miu adds, "this is a rose bush, not moss. Someone must've done this, not something like time itself."

"Maybe it's some kind of magical girl villain," Hideri jokes.

6aP2Rqo.jpg

"Then we're going to need our very own magical girl to deal with it," Miu cackles.

"No, no, noooooo!"

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @ChocolateRefinery
“Oi, you two, focus on the tour and problem at hand. Now for these rose bushes...They aren’t natural.”
Reimu pointed to Hideri and Miu while giving a harsh look, before standing back up and staring at the machinery. She seemed to be thinking about what to do with them, although she’s aware of the fact that she has no right to interfere with the factory. She came a bit closer to the machinery covered by vegetation.
“You do make a point though, You could cut them down, but if you don’t find the source, they’ll likely grow back. I might understand some might want to make their factory more pretty, but I don’t think it would be to the point where it would slow production. Not to mention this would usually just be seeable to workers.”
@Chocolate Refinery @Crow
Small_portrait_asugi_fe14.png

From this new development earned a sigh from Asugi. Well this was certainly something to be concerned about but the ninja remained calm. Watching the vines Asugi slowly and quietly rearmed himself expecting a fight at this point. "Figured this wouldn't be easy given that security here seems to be lacking..." Asugi spoke in his usual relaxed tone.

Yulia
@Chocolate Refinery

Yulia tilted her head a little, not sure what to make of it. She intended to say something else, but was momentarily distracted by the strange vines locking up the machinery.

CwQmrF4.png

"I didn't know vines grew like that..." She said, looking a little bewildered.

Carefully creeping up to some of the vines, Yulia began to yank at them, trying to dislodge them from the machinery. If her efforts proved fruitless, she'd try and bite at the vines.
❝ Well... this wasn't planned, but I can clean this up. It's not the first time that this has happened. ❞ Kyle still didn't appear bothered by this development even when it was pointed out by majority of the group present. Despite everyone's efforts, these vines were harder to get rid of, but Kyle didn't have a problem as he manifested ribbons to cut them up into pieces. By doing so, the person responsible appeared, and didn't look pleased with this.

tumblr_oou7kkzeHd1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Kyle, do I have to remind you on why I'm here? Or are you aware of that and instead ignoring my warnings? ❞ A man dressed in black and blue appeared, wearing a top hat that went along with his outfit. In any case, he knew about Kyle well enough, and apparently warned the other about something multiple times in the past.

❝ What do you mean? You're simply overthinking on impossible possibilities, dear Hatter. Plus, you're interrupting the first tour in Alice's chocolate factory. ❞ Kyle kept on smiling when acknowledging the man, who he addressed as the Hatter. Clearly this would be another heated encounter, but for a moment, the Hatter seemed hesitant.

Marisa raised an eyebrow at Alice, how could she understand the little guys? A tea party she said? Now that was something she liked, she followed Alice and the others into the visual design station, and peaked her head out from the back to see what was that assistant Mash was on about.
“So this is what the party chatter was ‘bout, Ah! Just ‘nough cups and snacks for I think..yeah, every single body in here, I’ll be takin’ my share of it if cha don’t mind!”
Marisa began to come forward to get her share of tea and snacks, did she not eat anything before hand?
@Gummi Bunnies @Visual Design Station
9b4da13e149bcbc9fe93a38e7e438eba--fire-emblem-fates-fe.jpg

"A tea party...? How unexpectedly wonderful!.." Well Laslow at least seemed very happy about this new development before looking at the girl revealed to be Marie Antoinette who seemed to be the one behind all of this. "My, what a wonderful looking lady. Dare I hope to find out that it was you who organized all of this for us...?"

Someone stop this man before he goes too far...

Reiner Braun
@Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies
@Visual Design Station

Reiner pinched his nose, realizing that apparently these little "Nobus" didn't really know how to say anything else.

o16ohos.png

"Ah... Sorry little miss..." He muttered.

Though, before he could reflect on stuff too much, it would seem that Alice understood what that Nobu was saying... And... Apparently there was a tea party in the visual design station?

Carefully following Mash through the door, he peeked in to find... A woman in red behind all of this, someone who Mash identified immediately as Marie Antoinette. Though... Her way of greeting people threw him off-guard a little, as he had never heard someone say it before, perhaps it was a phrase after his time...

S0Rp9Ih.png

"W-Whassup?" Reiner repeated, a little hesitantly.

It felt a bit... Unnatural coming out of his mouth, but he had to know what was up with that greeting...
❝ Oh, go ahead! Everyone's present for the tea party, just only take one share so it's evenly divided! ❞ Marie encouraged everyone to go ahead, seeing that Marisa immediately went to take her share. Each of the pastries appeared unique in some shape or style, but the similar trait they all had was that it was made out of chocolate.

tumblr_p49871w7ff1v3qowuo10_100.png

❝ Uh, Marie. Did you know that Nobunaga was here not too long ago? ❞ Mash figured to get the important questions out of the way, considering on what occurred not too long ago with Nobunaga. However, the Rider-class Servant shrugged at that question, but knowing from how things were in Chaldea, the two of them didn't interact much.

tumblr_p5304uHQ3o1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ What a coincidence, a tea party carefully crafted for this occasion could only be made by me. I didn't have much to work with, but I did so with the best of my ability. So I thank you for that taste of appreciation, sir. ❞ Marie giggled with a cheery tune at Laslow's obvious compliment, and then noticing Reiner's nervous greeting, ❝ Yes! Whassup, my homies! ❞

While this was going on, Alice was also on edge with this development, considering that this wasn't on the schedule. Heck, even the designs for these pastries were drastically different than what was decided upon for the factory, but it still looked appealing. Speaking of those chocolate pastries...

❝ Hey... miss Antoinette, I don't believe you work here, but where did you get the chocolate to prepare these pastries? We were having a shortage earlier this morning because of another individual holding up the workforce... ❞ The tour guide asked out of curiosity, waiting for Marie to finish a small sip of her tea to respond.

❝ I'm not sure, but the Nobus were nice enough to bring the best quality chocolate for me to use for this~ ❞ Well, she didn't know too much, but that piece of information that didn't settle in too well with Alice.

❝ Well... this wasn't planned, but I can clean this up. It's not the first time that this has happened. ❞ Kyle still didn't appear bothered by this development even when it was pointed out by majority of the group present. Despite everyone's efforts, these vines were harder to get rid of, but Kyle didn't have a problem as he manifested ribbons to cut them up into pieces. By doing so, the person responsible appeared, and didn't look pleased with this.

tumblr_oou7kkzeHd1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Kyle, do I have to remind you on why I'm here? Or are you aware of that and instead ignoring my warnings? ❞ A man dressed in black and blue appeared, wearing a top hat that went along with his outfit. In any case, he knew about Kyle well enough, and apparently warned the other about something multiple times in the past.

❝ What do you mean? You're simply overthinking on impossible possibilities, dear Hatter. Plus, you're interrupting the first tour in Alice's chocolate factory. ❞ Kyle kept on smiling when acknowledging the man, who he addressed as the Hatter. Clearly this would be another heated encounter, but for a moment, the Hatter seemed hesitant.

❝ Oh, go ahead! Everyone's present for the tea party, just only take one share so it's evenly divided! ❞ Marie encouraged everyone to go ahead, seeing that Marisa immediately went to take her share. Each of the pastries appeared unique in some shape or style, but the similar trait they all had was that it was made out of chocolate.

tumblr_p49871w7ff1v3qowuo10_100.png

❝ Uh, Marie. Did you know that Nobunaga was here not too long ago? ❞ Mash figured to get the important questions out of the way, considering on what occurred not too long ago with Nobunaga. However, the Rider-class Servant shrugged at that question, but knowing from how things were in Chaldea, the two of them didn't interact much.

tumblr_p5304uHQ3o1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ What a coincidence, a tea party carefully crafted for this occasion could only be made by me. I didn't have much to work with, but I did so with the best of my ability. So I thank you for that taste of appreciation, sir. ❞ Marie giggled with a cheery tune at Laslow's obvious compliment, and then noticing Reiner's nervous greeting, ❝ Yes! Whassup, my homies! ❞

While this was going on, Alice was also on edge with this development, considering that this wasn't on the schedule. Heck, even the designs for these pastries were drastically different than what was decided upon for the factory, but it still looked appealing. Speaking of those chocolate pastries...

❝ Hey... miss Antoinette, I don't believe you work here, but where did you get the chocolate to prepare these pastries? We were having a shortage earlier this morning because of another individual holding up the workforce... ❞ The tour guide asked out of curiosity, waiting for Marie to finish a small sip of her tea to respond.

❝ I'm not sure, but the Nobus were nice enough to bring the best quality chocolate for me to use for this~ ❞ Well, she didn't know too much, but that piece of information that didn't settle in too well with Alice.

"Eh...?" Asugi spoke as the newcomer walked into view. He took note of how Kyle swiftly dealt with those vines and while still seeming relaxed the ninja was prepared to counter attack at any moment. However what this person said was interesting and the fact that Kyle had been so dismissive of everything.

"Well since cat ear here has been dismissing all of our concerns how about I ask you about those 'warnings', Hatter was it.....?" Asugi spoke to this man referred to as 'Hatter' in his usual relaxed tone.

"Resourceful, smart, and pretty... Ah I don't think my heart can take it! Truly in my travels I have met many beautiful women but you milady are one of the best! Ah but where are my manners..? How foolish of me to have not introduced myself yet. I am Laslow a retainer to Lord Xander.." Laslow spoke up introducing himself to Marie while throwing out more flirty remarks. All of that with a genuine smile the entire time. While Laslow did catch Alice seeming not too happy with this development it seemed the swordsman was so captivated by Marie to even care.

Someone
really stop this man before something bad happens...

“Gah, These vines are ridiculous, I’m using my sharper needles as well! There we go, the manager doing his job for once.”
Reimu much like the others, had began to chop away at the vines before realising just how resilient they were, note to mention that her persuasion needles were really quite blunt. Not being a person who’s hardworking or diligent, Reimu put away her needles and let the others focus on their work. There, she noticed a man who the cat called the Mad Hatter who came out of nowhere. So she came up to the two as well, and crossed her arms.
“A Mad Hatter? Mad indeed, now, this tour has become a circus of comedy and errors, First a mad woman, now a mad man? What kind of tour is this?”
——————————
As soon as Marie allowed it, Marisa snatched the best snack she could find, as well as gulping down her tea and putting it back on the table. After her impolite act, she walked back and backed against a wall, while examining the chocolate carefully.
“This choc’late musta been made very well, the tea back there ain’t bad either, although it’s different to Reimu’s green tea. Now the shape of the chocolate looks beautiful and complex, It’s an absolute beauty of a snack, kinda like Remilia’s cakes.”
Marisa bit into it and begun to savour the flavour as well, judging by her look, it must have been delicious. After a little bit of looking around the room and writing in her notebook, Marisa put it away and begun to step closer to the table.
“Hey, Marie or whatever! I’m havin’ the extras, cha ‘Kay with that?....Ahem, you also have a creepy guy flirtin with ya. On the topic...Oi! Stop being a weirdo! Even I’m better at flirtin than you! Well, I think Alice (Not this one) and Patchy like me so that definitely means I’m better at flirtin, though I’m not the biggest fan of it.”
Those last couple of sentences were directed at Laslow.
@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

"Eh...?" Asugi spoke as the newcomer walked into view. He took note of how Kyle swiftly dealt with those vines and while still seeming relaxed the ninja was prepared to counter attack at any moment. However what this person said was interesting and the fact that Kyle had been so dismissive of everything.

"Well since cat ear here has been dismissing all of our concerns how about I ask you about those 'warnings', Hatter was it.....?" Asugi spoke to this man referred to as 'Hatter' in his usual relaxed tone.

“Gah, These vines are ridiculous, I’m using my sharper needles as well! There we go, the manager doing his job for once.”
Reimu much like the others, had began to chop away at the vines before realising just how resilient they were, note to mention that her persuasion needles were really quite blunt. Not being a person who’s hardworking or diligent, Reimu put away her needles and let the others focus on their work. There, she noticed a man who the cat called the Mad Hatter who came out of nowhere. So she came up to the two as well, and crossed her arms.
“A Mad Hatter? Mad indeed, now, this tour has become a circus of comedy and errors, First a mad woman, now a mad man? What kind of tour is this?”
A genuine expression of surprise appeared on the Hatter's face, but he immediately regained his composure. Possibly he was surprised that people were going to hear him out, but knowing that these tour guests were following Kyle around, he could tell why.

tumblr_oou7giuAh41v3qowuo6_100.png

❝ It's only natural that the Cheshire Cat would withhold particular pieces of information, but in any case, I'll make this simple. This chocolate factory wasn't supposed to be made in Wonderland, and it wasn't purely a decision made by this tale's Alice. ❞ The Hatter made his warning straight to the point, having the feeling that something could pop up and interrupt this moment. Of course, this warning only seemed minimal to Kyle, who shook his head at the statement.

❝ Oh Hatter, you're quite the worrywart. It's not a groundbreaking change in Wonderland to have a chocolate factory. Actually... aren't you jealous that I get to spend more time with Alice than you? ❞ The Cheshire Cat's teasing comments left an embarrassed red shade on the Hatter's face. Aside from that, the machinery in the chocolate refinery began to operate like it should, but even then, a handful of Nobus were still making a fuss. The reason for that became immediately obvious.

Two large masses of chocolate managed to pry itself from the machinery, roughly forming into a humanoid shape. One shaped like a knight and the other appeared like a robot of some sort. Either way, these two sentient chocolates turned their attention to the group, and charged toward the group with a clear hostile intent.

❝ Crap, there's a reason why I stopped the machinery! I hope you guys can handle those two, I'm going to halt the manufacturing before more of those come out! ❞ The Hatter exclaimed and rushed over to create those rose vines again. Well... this is some chocolate factory tour.

"Resourceful, smart, and pretty... Ah I don't think my heart can take it! Truly in my travels I have met many beautiful women but you milady are one of the best! Ah but where are my manners..? How foolish of me to have not introduced myself yet. I am Laslow a retainer to Lord Xander.." Laslow spoke up introducing himself to Marie while throwing out more flirty remarks. All of that with a genuine smile the entire time. While Laslow did catch Alice seeming not too happy with this development it seemed the swordsman was so captivated by Marie to even care.

Someone

As soon as Marie allowed it, Marisa snatched the best snack she could find, as well as gulping down her tea and putting it back on the table. After her impolite act, she walked back and backed against a wall, while examining the chocolate carefully.
“This choc’late musta been made very well, the tea back there ain’t bad either, although it’s different to Reimu’s green tea. Now the shape of the chocolate looks beautiful and complex, It’s an absolute beauty of a snack, kinda like Remilia’s cakes.”
Marisa bit into it and begun to savour the flavour as well, judging by her look, it must have been delicious. After a little bit of looking around the room and writing in her notebook, Marisa put it away and begun to step closer to the table.
“Hey, Marie or whatever! I’m havin’ the extras, cha ‘Kay with that?....Ahem, you also have a creepy guy flirtin with ya. On the topic...Oi! Stop being a weirdo! Even I’m better at flirtin than you! Well, I think Alice (Not this one) and Patchy like me so that definitely means I’m better at flirtin, though I’m not the biggest fan of it.”
tumblr_p53080Ix5M1v3qowuo3_100.png

❝ Ah, and even being another's retainer, you do know how to please others. You treat me in such praise, and I have not mentioned until now that I was once the queen of France. ❞ Marie was greatly appreciative of Laslow's words, not entirely caring that the man was flirting with her by the second.

❝ I don't think him to be like that. No need to be so judgmental, we're here to have a relaxing and enjoyable tea party! ❞ The apparent queen of France didn't take Marisa's warning about Laslow too seriously, merely brushing it off. Not that Marisa could object for any longer.

It was sudden after one serving of the chocolate pastries, but Marisa felt an overwhelming urge of excessive kindness. Almost like she couldn't be negative to anyone or be selfish, just an enchanted allure to befriend others and show absolute generosity. A strange yet positive curse...

tumblr_p4boy0j94o1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝Uh... miss Marisa? Are you okay? ❞ Alice focused on Marisa the moment that the magician took a bite out of the chocolate pastry.

(Chocolate curses will last until next story chapter update ^^)
@MelodyMeister @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @York @VisualDesignStation

Well then. "I'm guessing these aren't the first of this evil chocolate army, huh?" Rashid asked Hatter, eyes wandwring the room for any possible heating sources, or just anything that could crush chocolate. Something told him brute force just wouldn't do the trick here.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery

---

"Thank you! This looks delicious~" Monika took one of the pastries, biting into it before realizing just what they were saying. "Wait...Marie Antoinette? But how is that possible? Didn't you...y'know..." Come to think of it, Oda Nobunaga being involved...what kind of place was this?

@Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Crimson Spartan @Donder172 @Glostechk @York @Archmage Jeremiah

A genuine expression of surprise appeared on the Hatter's face, but he immediately regained his composure. Possibly he was surprised that people were going to hear him out, but knowing that these tour guests were following Kyle around, he could tell why.

❝ It's only natural that the Cheshire Cat would withhold particular pieces of information, but in any case, I'll make this simple. This chocolate factory wasn't supposed to be made in Wonderland, and it wasn't purely a decision made by this tale's Alice. ❞ The Hatter made his warning straight to the point, having the feeling that something could pop up and interrupt this moment. Of course, this warning only seemed minimal to Kyle, who shook his head at the statement.

❝ Oh Hatter, you're quite the worrywart. It's not a groundbreaking change in Wonderland to have a chocolate factory. Actually... aren't you jealous that I get to spend more time with Alice than you? ❞ The Cheshire Cat's teasing comments left an embarrassed red shade on the Hatter's face. Aside from that, the machinery in the chocolate refinery began to operate like it should, but even then, a handful of Nobus were still making a fuss. The reason for that became immediately obvious.

Two large masses of chocolate managed to pry itself from the machinery, roughly forming into a humanoid shape. One shaped like a knight and the other appeared like a robot of some sort. Either way, these two sentient chocolates turned their attention to the group, and charged toward the group with a clear hostile intent.

❝ Crap, there's a reason why I stopped the machinery! I hope you guys can handle those two, I'm going to halt the manufacturing before more of those come out! ❞ The Hatter exclaimed and rushed over to create those rose vines again. Well... this is some chocolate factory tour.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery​

"Wait, so you mean a chocolate statue replica of me is possible~? Awww... it's a-"

Hideri's voice deepened again.

3A58smR.jpg

"Wait, this is not the time to be worrying about that! If our opponents are edible, then the key to their defeat is as clear as day! Esto es el fin!"

Hideri began to engage in combat with the knight-like chocolate warrior, before he grabbed its sword-wielding hand and ate it off!

Miu, in the meanwhile, couldn't figure out what to do.

0vnnABP.jpg

"It would make sense to melt them, now wouldn't it? Not that we have much of a means to."

Miu ponders.

"Ah! How about Mizelia, the alien lady with the tentacles as hair! She has- oh right, she went the other way."

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crow @ChocolateRefinery​

Someone

——————————

Shigure had taken a bite out of a pastry himself, although a bit hesitantly, and couldn't help but wince a bit at Marisa's comments about Laslow's flirting. From what he understood the man had some trouble.when it came to women. At least Marie didn't seem bothered by it.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Neko Shogun @Visual Design

❝ Ah, and even being another's retainer, you do know how to please others. You treat me in such praise, and I have not mentioned until now that I was once the queen of France. ❞ Marie was greatly appreciative of Laslow's words, not entirely caring that the man was flirting with her by the second.

❝ I don't think him to be like that. No need to be so judgmental, we're here to have a relaxing and enjoyable tea party! ❞ The apparent queen of France didn't take Marisa's warning about Laslow too seriously, merely brushing it off. Not that Marisa could object for any longer.

It was sudden after one serving of the chocolate pastries, but Marisa felt an overwhelming urge of excessive kindness. Almost like she couldn't be negative to anyone or be selfish, just an enchanted allure to befriend others and show absolute generosity. A strange yet positive curse...

❝Uh... miss Marisa? Are you okay? ❞ Alice focused on Marisa the moment that the magician took a bite out of the chocolate pastry.

@MelodyMeister @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @York @VisualDesignStation

"This tour is definitely as crazy as back home!" Felicia blinked in suprise, but kept a dagger in hand just in case of something like this.

"Wait, so you mean a chocolate statue replica of me is possible~? Awww... it's a-"

3A58smR.jpg

"Wait, this is not the time to be worrying about that! If our opponents are edible, then the key to their defeat is as clear as day! Esto es el fin!"

Hideri began to engage in combat with the knight-like chocolate warrior, before he grabbed its sword-wielding hand and ate it off!

0vnnABP.jpg

"It would make sense to melt them, now wouldn't it? Not that we have much of a means to."

Miu ponders.

"Ah! How about Mizelia, the alien lady with the tentacles as hair! She has- oh right, she went the other way."

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crow @ChocolateRefinery​

"Fire? Oh! Asugi!" Felicia turned to the ninja. "You have fire daggers right? I don't know if it'll work, but it's worth giving it a shot." she spoke.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Chocolate Refinery

Reimu sighed and turned, and wearily took her needles out, she looked tired and irritated, but at the same time, her eyes had a excited look it it and she let out a smile.
“Anyone who attacks the Shrine Maiden Of Paradise WILL be exterminated, come test me, Chocolate creatures!”
Reimu then began to throw the persuasive needles AND her evil sealing charms at them, as it likely hit them, bits and bobs of chocolate was flying around and a needle was pierced through their chocolate body. But Reimu seemed to be ignoring the chocolate, focusing on attacking instead. She pulled out one of her flashy spell cards.
“Dream Sign! Evil Sealing...Circle...Wait, that’s going to wipe out everyone. Crap, going to have to activate Fantasy Seal instead.”
Even her homing attack would be destructive, best someone stops her.
@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Takumi @Chocolate Refinery
—————————————
Marisa’s desire to banter back was suddenly...gone. In fact, she couldn’t even THINK about arguing back, and her posture went from ‘haughty and casual’ to one of a shy girl’s.
“I’m fine, Lady Alice, In fact, I feel even better then I did before. What chocolate did you use, it’s very good~”
Even Marisa’s rough tomboy tone went away, and that, was unusual since she never dropped it unless it was very serious, nor would be ever genuinely refer to someone so politely. She gave a sweet smile at Alice and Marie, before turning back to Laslow, who she had kinda been rude to earlier and hugged him, although it did look weird since Marisa was much shorter than the grey haired knight.
“I’m sorry for being so mean earlier, I just don’t understand why I did that. Sir Laslow, is it? Is there anything I can do to repay?~”
The change in behaviour was positively uncanny, going from tomboyish cute to moe cute in just a bite.
@Crimson Spartan @VisualDesignStation

Kimber was close to biting down on a chocolate when Stormer slapped it away from her hand. "H-Hey! What gives?"

"Do you really thing considering everything that's happened here that you should eat something from this place?" Stormer asked Kimber with an exacerbated sigh.

Kimber looked down at the chocolate now on the floor and back at Stormer. "Good point."

"Looks like we'll be getting a early taste of the Chocolate." 18 stated. It was hard to tell from the tone of her voice whether she was happy or annoyed at the fact that the Chocolate Factory had spawned such things to attack them, but the fact of the matter was that they were hostile, which proved to create another fight. "Krillin? This was more fun than you let on." "Well... I had no idea this would be what we were doing... But let's do our best!" "Since they were able to use their staff's and powers partially, we should still be able to, right?" "I think so? Let's try it!"

0vnnABP.jpg

Miu ponders.

"Hey Miu!" Krillin shouted towards her who appeared to be stuck for words. "Since you're a writer, how about we show you something to put into your next book? Ready 18?" "Ready, Krillin." They then looked towards the two Chocolate Abominations.

320px-DBFZ_Android18_DestructoDisc.png
latest

"Destructo Disc!" "Destructo Disc!" They both shouted as they managed to barely construct their Signature Move, the Destructo Disc which sent a small disc-like Ki Strike towards the Chocolate Creatures. If this connected, it would slice them in half!

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Chocolate Refinery

"Well I guess that would be a reason to shut them down... Can't say i'm a fan of fighting chocolate....seems like a massive waste..." Asugi comments towards Hatter before preparing himself...but just then an idea was given to him thanks to Hideri...

3A58smR.jpg

0vnnABP.jpg

Miu ponders.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crow @ChocolateRefinery

Shigure had taken a bite out of a pastry himself, although a bit hesitantly, and couldn't help but wince a bit at Marisa's comments about Laslow's flirting. From what he understood the man had some trouble.when it came to women. At least Marie didn't seem bothered by it.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Neko Shogun @Visual Design

"This tour is definitely as crazy as back home!" Felicia blinked in suprise, but kept a dagger in hand just in case of something like this.

"Fire? Oh! Asugi!" Felicia turned to the ninja. "You have fire daggers right? I don't know if it'll work, but it's worth giving it a shot." she spoke.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Chocolate Refinery

In thought about the possibility of eating the enemy chocolate soldiers Asugi almost completely missed Felicia talking to him.

"Huh..? Oh! Yeah my flame shurikens...." He said deciding not to act on his thoughts right away given what appeared to be flying disks of doom flying at the enemy soliders. Instead he decided to throw a couple of his shurikens at the knight chocolate man while looking to do so in a way that none of them could hit Hideri..

Meanwhile Laslow had not expected such words from Marisa but before he could even say anything it seemed Marie stood up for him. Though this mention of once being the 'queen of France' was confusing since the swordsman hadn't even heard of France at all. "That name... 'France' it has a nice ring to it but I confess I have not heard of such a land.." Laslow spoke before noticing a complete change in Marisa's attitude...

Reimu sighed and turned, and wearily took her needles out, she looked tired and irritated, but at the same time, her eyes had a excited look it it and she let out a smile.
“Anyone who attacks the Shrine Maiden Of Paradise WILL be exterminated, come test me, Chocolate creatures!”
Reimu then began to throw the persuasive needles AND her evil sealing charms at them, as it likely hit them, bits and bobs of chocolate was flying around and a needle was pierced through their chocolate body. But Reimu seemed to be ignoring the chocolate, focusing on attacking instead. She pulled out one of her flashy spell cards.
“Dream Sign! Evil Sealing...Circle...Wait, that’s going to wipe out everyone. Crap, going to have to activate Fantasy Seal instead.”
@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Takumi @Chocolate Refinery
—————————————
Marisa’s desire to banter back was suddenly...gone. In fact, she couldn’t even THINK about arguing back, and her posture went from ‘haughty and casual’ to one of a shy girl’s.
“I’m fine, Lady Alice, In fact, I feel even better then I did before. What chocolate did you use, it’s very good~”
Even Marisa’s rough tomboy tone went away, and that, was unusual since she never dropped it unless it was very serious, nor would be ever genuinely refer to someone so politely. She gave a sweet smile at Alice and Marie, before turning back to Laslow, who she had kinda been rude to earlier and hugged him, although it did look weird since Marisa was much shorter than the grey haired knight.
“I’m sorry for being so mean earlier, I just don’t understand why I did that. Sir Laslow, is it? Is there anything I can do to repay?~”
The change in behaviour was positively uncanny, going from tomboyish cute to moe cute in just a bite.

To say that Laslow was caught off guard by Marisa's sudden change of heart would be an understatement. In fact he almost lost his balance when the magician suddenly hugged him causing his expression to change from happy smiles to surprise. "I-it's fine Marisa was it..? You needn't do anything... I'm quite used to words like that after all. So I suppose as long as you are happy then everything's okay..." Laslow spoke trying to sound as little creepy as he could. He found himself embarrassed at the sudden movements but tried to hide it behind a smile. Well at least he wasn't completely captivated anymore and seemed to catch Alice's concerns on this situation.

@MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @York @Gummi Bunnies @VisualDesignFolks

Well then. "I'm guessing these aren't the first of this evil chocolate army, huh?" Rashid asked Hatter, eyes wandwring the room for any possible heating sources, or just anything that could crush chocolate. Something told him brute force just wouldn't do the trick here.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @York @Crimson Spartan @ChocolateRefinery

3A58smR.jpg

0vnnABP.jpg

Miu ponders.

"Looks like we'll be getting a early taste of the Chocolate." 18 stated. It was hard to tell from the tone of her voice whether she was happy or annoyed at the fact that the Chocolate Factory had spawned such things to attack them, but the fact of the matter was that they were hostile, which proved to create another fight. "Krillin? This was more fun than you let on." "Well... I had no idea this would be what we were doing... But let's do our best!" "Since they were able to use their staff's and powers partially, we should still be able to, right?" "I think so? Let's try it!"

"Hey Miu!" Krillin shouted towards her who appeared to be stuck for words. "Since you're a writer, how about we show you something to put into your next book? Ready 18?" "Ready, Krillin." They then looked towards the two Chocolate Abominations.

320px-DBFZ_Android18_DestructoDisc.png
latest

"Destructo Disc!" "Destructo Disc!" They both shouted as they managed to barely construct their Signature Move, the Destructo Disc which sent a small disc-like Ki Strike towards the Chocolate Creatures. If this connected, it would slice them in half!

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Chocolate Refinery
"Well I guess that would be a reason to shut them down... Can't say i'm a fan of fighting chocolate....seems like a massive waste..." Asugi comments towards Hatter before preparing himself...but just then an idea was given to him thanks to Hideri...

In thought about the possibility of eating the enemy chocolate soldiers Asugi almost completely missed Felicia talking to him.

"Huh..? Oh! Yeah my flame shurikens...." He said deciding not to act on his thoughts right away given what appeared to be flying disks of doom flying at the enemy soliders. Instead he decided to throw a couple of his shurikens at the knight chocolate man while looking to do so in a way that none of them could hit Hideri..

As if Rashid's thoughts were heard, some Nobus could be seen holding several types of tools. Specifically a flamethrower in the mix... Makes one wonder why that would be in a chocolate factory, but knowing the nature of the Nobus here, it didn't seem too far off from what they would have.

The chocolate knight was caught off-guard by Hideri's sudden decision to try and chomp its hand off, and in that attempt to pull away, the incoming Destructo Discs sliced the knight's arm off! As for the chocolate robot, it raised its arm cannons and shot out two missiles also made out of chocolate at the disc meant for it. A resulting explosion of chocolate happened moments after, combined with Reimu's homing spell further intensifying that explosion. However, the group would see the chocolate knight receiving a new arm crafted from the nearby chocolate and ribbons, replacing the one that was sliced off.

tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ I was hoping that the tour wouldn't end up like this, but now everything is set off-course. Hatter, your acts to disrupt this tour only hinder what Alice really wants. ❞ Kyle continued to smile as always, but now taking a more sinister air than before.

❝ Tch... As if you really know that, Cheshire Cat! ❞ The Hatter snapped back before non-verbally casting another spell on top of using his magic to hold up the machinery in the refinery. For those present here, they could feel the weakening spell that Alice put on them suddenly go away.

❝ T-There! You should be able to clear the problems here fast enough now! ❞ The Hatter yelled out before continuing what he was doing before. At that time, Asugi's flame shurikens were stopped by the chocolate knight's sword, which was also made out of chocolate. Despite the fact that the shurikens were stuck in the sword's base, the flames only resonated with the knight's sword. It appeared that even when made out of chocolate, it retained the abilities of the person it mimicked the appearance of.

The chocolate knight stood its ground, entering a stance while holding its sword back much like preparing for a large swing. While the chocolate robot appeared to change its arm cannons to drills, charging towards Krillin and 18 with the help of the rocket boosters on its back. Possibly the chocolate robot assessed that they were the most destructive in power compared to those in the tour group, and decided to deal with them first. With the Hatter occupied with stopping the machinery once more, Kyle was creating an excessive amount of ribbons to most likely restrain the other entirely. Someone should probably do something about the Cheshire Cat, since the Hatter was doing his best to prevent even more hostile chocolate enemies from appearing.

"Thank you! This looks delicious~" Monika took one of the pastries, biting into it before realizing just what they were saying. "Wait...Marie Antoinette? But how is that possible? Didn't you...y'know..." Come to think of it, Oda Nobunaga being involved...what kind of place was this?

@Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Crimson Spartan @Donder172 @Glostechk @York @Archmage Jeremiah

Kimber was close to biting down on a chocolate when Stormer slapped it away from her hand. "H-Hey! What gives?"

"Do you really thing considering everything that's happened here that you should eat something from this place?" Stormer asked Kimber with an exacerbated sigh.

Kimber looked down at the chocolate now on the floor and back at Stormer. "Good point."

Meanwhile Laslow had not expected such words from Marisa but before he could even say anything it seemed Marie stood up for him. Though this mention of once being the 'queen of France' was confusing since the swordsman hadn't even heard of France at all. "That name... 'France' it has a nice ring to it but I confess I have not heard of such a land.." Laslow spoke before noticing a complete change in Marisa's attitude...

To say that Laslow was caught off guard by Marisa's sudden change of heart would be an understatement. In fact he almost lost his balance when the magician suddenly hugged him causing his expression to change from happy smiles to surprise. "I-it's fine Marisa was it..? You needn't do anything... I'm quite used to words like that after all. So I suppose as long as you are happy then everything's okay..." Laslow spoke trying to sound as little creepy as he could. He found himself embarrassed at the sudden movements but tried to hide it behind a smile. Well at least he wasn't completely captivated anymore and seemed to catch Alice's concerns on this situation.

@MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @York @Gummi Bunnies @VisualDesignFolks
Once Monika took a bite out of her chocolate pastry, it didn't feel like a significant sudden change like Marisa's case, but something was off. It wouldn't make sense to her in the slightest, but the knowledge of the supernatural flooded in and how to deal with them. On top of that, the knowledge of a place called "Gensokyo" became apparent, and so did the teachings of exorcism magic meant for specific shrine maidens. What a specific shrine maiden curse. At the very least it only gave her some strange memories to go off of.

❝ Oh, don't worry about that, ma'am. I'm well aware of how I passed on, and thankfully the executioner in question isn't present. Or else this tea party would be extremely awkward. ❞ Marie talked in a casual manner about her death, not at all bothered by the fact. Of course, Monika's confusion as to why various historical figures were present at this chocolate factory at all got Mash's attention.

tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ It's... a lot to explain in one sitting, but Nobunaga and Marie... they've been brought back as Heroic Spirits by the Grail. And since they're here, it makes me think that there's a Grail somewhere in this factory... ❞ Mash pointed out on what was possibly going on, but of course, her thoughts weren't caught on by Alice. Besides, those "wish-granting" chocolates that Nobunaga talked about, Mash really started to think that the Grail is involved in some way.

Speaking of which, Shigure's bite out of a chocolate pastry kicked into effect, and all he could really think about was Felicia. It didn't matter, it always had to revolve around her in one way or the other. No doubt he was afflicted with an obsessive curse directed to someone that he knew.

❝ In that case, maybe one day with Mash's help, we could travel to France so you can see it yourself. ❞ Marie was genuinely surprised by Laslow's answer, but decided to keep it positive with offering a trip to France in the later future.

tumblr_p4bosauvBT1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ H-Huh? ❞ Alice was able to tell that something was absolutely wrong here, because even if she only knew her guests for little more than an hour, Marisa's sudden change in behavior was a red flag in itself. ❝ Attention everyone, please don't take any more chocolate! How come I couldn't realize it sooner... this is actually the chocolate meant to grant all of your specific wishes later on, but since these were made on a whim, we don't know if they work as intended or who's chocolate is who's. ❞

❝ D... does that mean that these chocolates are bad, miss tour guide? ❞ Marie didn't look so cheery after hearing that, more out of concern than disappointment.

@MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Donder172 @York @Crimson Spartan @VisualDesignStation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back