• Donation Drive: We're looking to pull in enough donations to cover the server expenses for August and September ($140). Rest assured that the website will remain paid regardless of whether we meet our goal, but things will be financially tight for us until about mid September. Any donations that come in, in the interim, will really help ease things for us. See donation information for further details as well as information about our donation process. Thank you!

Side Story » World Revolving Never More «

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Spartan

Friendly Spartan
Oyashiro hummed in interest of what was brought up, despite it being brief. Casually, she snaps her fingers once and-

Another weird lapse in time has occurred. The scene wasn't changed, as the group was still present in this ruined cityscape with the Witch of Deception lounging around. However, the hourglass in the background appeared to be nearing it's end, only a fourth of the sand remained at the top and slowly trickling down to the bottom.

❝ Oh~ would you look at that? I forgot to tell you all that as much as I'd love to sit around and watch the discussion, I do get impatient after awhile. Sooo judging from the chitchat... ❞

Out of the rows of villagers that was levitating in front of the group, Kaede was surrounded in a glowing mist.

❝ I take it that one of you had a run-in with the village's nurse? I'm sure no one else has seen this villager, but at this point, I might as well go and take that mere suggestion as the sole vote for this round. Hm? ❞ Oyashiro was definitely pressuring for a final consensus on purpose, making it clear that she felt like ending the "voting" period with Kaede as the final decision.

@Jeremi @Capri @Lucky @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @York @Everyone
"......Huh....didn't know witches had the patience of a squirrel....." That was all Kijima had to remark his hand cupping his chin in thought as he still considered what Kamal and Allen had said. He considered all options looking at the cast of people they could vote for.

@Jeremi @Capri @Lucky @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Everyone
 

Capri

dune agenda
Mentor
KAMAL BORA
@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @EveryoneElse​
Oyashiro hummed in interest of what was brought up, despite it being brief. Casually, she snaps her fingers once and-

Another weird lapse in time has occurred. The scene wasn't changed, as the group was still present in this ruined cityscape with the Witch of Deception lounging around. However, the hourglass in the background appeared to be nearing it's end, only a fourth of the sand remained at the top and slowly trickling down to the bottom.

❝ Oh~ would you look at that? I forgot to tell you all that as much as I'd love to sit around and watch the discussion, I do get impatient after awhile. Sooo judging from the chitchat... ❞

Out of the rows of villagers that was levitating in front of the group, Kaede was surrounded in a glowing mist.

❝ I take it that one of you had a run-in with the village's nurse? I'm sure no one else has seen this villager, but at this point, I might as well go and take that mere suggestion as the sole vote for this round. Hm? ❞ Oyashiro was definitely pressuring for a final consensus on purpose, making it clear that she felt like ending the "voting" period with Kaede as the final decision.

@Jeremi @Capri @Lucky @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @York @Everyone

“Th-there she is!” Kamal said, clearly kinda confused, “That’s the woman!”
 

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
Oyashiro figured that she might as well move things along, growing impatient over the wait. The mist around Kaede began to thicken around her, furthering obscuring the village's nurse.

❝ Well, let us see what the result is~ Shall it be me or... ? ❞

The mist let out a blinding flash that lasted a few seconds before it would then fade away to reveal that Kaede's appearance has changed drastically. Her facial details remained near identical, but it was more like she had fox ears and numerous tails. Much like a kitsune.



❝ W-What... ❞ "Kaede" gasps in realization that she wasn't under the Witch's illusion magic. Entirely ignoring the group, she locks eyes with Oyashiro, giving the impression that she was staring daggers at the obviously smug gamemaster.



❝ Oh that's too bad~ Both to not voting out my illusioned villager identity and to poor poor Akagi not being anywhere near her precious commander~ ❞ Oyashiro laughs with the result that she essentially forced upon the tourist group. Before "Kaede," or rather Akagi, could try doing something rash, everyone would find themselves unable to move.

❝ Well, I suppose there's always next time, my dear opponents! I'll be patiently waiting for you to return to this exact spot after this incoming loop runs its course. Why yes, I'm making you all repeat that same day, but don't expect it to be a perfect copy. I wouldn't want you to prevent the tragedy that awaits you, so I made sure it's different every time all of you go through a loop. ❞ The Witch decides to reveal the entire game loop quite literally, and then adding, ❝ One last thing that I'll say in the Red Truth... if you happen to vote every other single villager before my illusioned villager identity, then well... I will win total ownership over every single person that is involved with my game. Forever trapped in endless games orchestrated by yours truly~ Doesn't that sound great? ❞

Raising her staff, Oyashiro gave the group a sly wink before making the scene around them become shrouded in total darkness.

❝ If you're not a fan of being my plaything for the next eternity, then I expect you all to be revealing my illusion identity faster! Hahahahahaha!!! ❞


>First Reload<
Return to the Beginning

I was nothing. I wanted to be something. I wanted to change everything. I knew that was a selfish thing, but it was still something over nothing. I was nothing compared to my younger sister. She excelled in everything a parent could ever dream of and with flying colors too. I could not do the same. I wasn't even average. I wanted to be like her, but I didn't want to steal or take over what she already had. She earned it. I did not. I only thought about selfish things, because I was not something to be proud of.




As the bell chimes came to a end, the tourist group would find themselves back at village's bus stop, it was once again morning. Just like the Witch of Deception had told them, the day appeared to be reset entirely to the beginning of this misadventure. Cecilia could be seen going through some papers on her clipboard, just like before. Even Nia could be seen sitting at the bus stop's bench, just like before.

The only real noticeable difference was that they were joined by the individual that was freed from the Witch's illusion, who appeared very disgruntled with the fact that she was forced into "playing" along with the Witch's game. From the looks of it, Akagi seemed to be considered a part of the entire tourist group now and not as the village's nurse "Kaede." Almost like that particular character of the illusioned village was erased from the narrative altogether.

It didn't take long for Nia to get up from the bench and greet the tourist group without acknowledging the fact that they've already done this before.



❝ About time you all showed! I was getting so tired of waiting! ❞ Nia exclaims with excitement, jogging over to get a better look at them. ❝ Huh, so this is what miss Cecilia meant by this being a strange bunch... Anyways, I'm Nia! Welcome to the Hinamizawa village to- OOF! ❞

Before the green-haired teenager could finish her greeting, Akagi abruptly walked past her, making Nia lose her footing and almost falling over due to being bumped into.

❝ H-Hey! You can't just go off on your own like that, r-right?! ❞ Nia calls after Akagi to come back, but to no avail, the latter was already making her way into the village. The tour guide assistant glances at Cecilia to see that the actual tour guide either didn't notice Akagi leave without the group or not actually caring that the tour group splits up at the very beginning. It was like the group could choose to go anywhere from here, stay with Cecilia and Nia like before, or maybe even go after Akagi to see what was her plan in this loop.

From here, they could finally make a move.

~Guest List~
@Crimson Spartan as Akira Kijima (Spirit Hunter NG)
@Lucky as Allen Chambers (OC)
@mintyy as Ansel (Arknights)
@Jeremi as Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy 7 Remake)
@ShadowCoyote0 as Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
@Yun Lee as Dorothea Arnault (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
@Capri as Kamal Bora (Smile For Me)
@Takumi as Saki Haijima (When a Magician's Pupil Smiles)
@Crow as Tachibana Arisu (The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls)
@York as Yulia (Everlasting Summer)
@Gummi Bunnies as Akagi (Azur Lane)
[UPLOAD COMPLETE]
 

Lucky

But We Were Happy
Allen Chambers

Allen would take a moment again once they were back to take in his surrounding and then he caught it. " Wait, before we go- can I ask a quick question? Will MissCecilia be with us for the whole tour?" He asked.

@Gummi Bunnies
 

Jeremi

Well-Known Member
The Convergence Series GM
Ah shit, here we go again. "Son of a bitch..." Barrett mumbled to himself. Not really having a plan going forward Barrett decided on heading after Akagi to see what they were going to do. "This is a load of bs," Barrett then replied aloud before following Akagi.

@Gummi Bunnies @Everyone
 

Capri

dune agenda
Mentor
KAMAL BORA
@Gummi Bunnies

Kamal joined Barrett and Akagi in running off, but his plan wasn’t to follow them, but to return to the inn.

Hopefully, if he was right, he’d meet the redheaded girl and he’d tell her about his situation.​
 

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM


❝ Well, of course she's going to stick around with us! At least that's what she told me. ❞ Nia answered to the best of her ability to Allen, but then seeing that Cecilia wasn't all that bothered by several others of the tourist group splitting off right at this moment, ❝ ... then again, I don't know what's up with Miss Cecilia lately. Maybe she's having too much extra focus on her work or something? ❞

@Lucky


Ignoring the strange looks from the village folk as they walked down the path, Akagi didn't seem to pay too much mind over the fact that she wasn't alone.



❝ I still can't believe that bitch made a fool out of me... making me act like an idiotic nurse... Ugh, that Witch couldn't even bother to erase my false memories that she gave me for her stupid game. ❞ She vented in frustration over what she's been through. From where they were, they could see a small hospital building that seemed out of place for the rural village.

To Barrett, she made her plans clear as she took out a keycard that was still in her possession, ❝ If I still bear some memories of being this false village's nurse, maybe we can sneak into the premises and see if there's some clues on that Witch there. I'm sure you want to uncover some information to get back at her, considering you're essentially in the same situation as me. ❞

@Jeremi


Kamal would arrive at the inn and find that there wasn't anyone that bore the same resemblance to that red-haired woman from the previous loop.

❝ And what are you doing here by yourself? ❞ A voice questioned Kamal from behind, and it happened to be the same man who needed to talk in private with Cecilia from the previous loop. From his blank stare and stern voice, this man was extremely suspicious of Kamal being here.

❝ The tour doesn't involve this innhouse until much later. It is too early for people to book their rooms, especially with the innkeeper not being here. Care to explain? ❞

@Capri
 

Lucky

But We Were Happy
Allen Chambers

Allen would raise a skeptical eyebrow when she mentioned that she was going to stick with them as the others wondered off. " If Miss Cecilia doesn't mind, can she answer me if she is going to stay with us?" He asked. He had a very new theory and it involved getting the woman to actually talk to him. He could be wrong, but something in his gut telling him that he was right, especially when she didn't mind people splitting up.

@Gummi Bunnies
 

Crimson Spartan

Friendly Spartan
Oyashiro figured that she might as well move things along, growing impatient over the wait. The mist around Kaede began to thicken around her, furthering obscuring the village's nurse.

❝ Well, let us see what the result is~ Shall it be me or... ? ❞

The mist let out a blinding flash that lasted a few seconds before it would then fade away to reveal that Kaede's appearance has changed drastically. Her facial details remained near identical, but it was more like she had fox ears and numerous tails. Much like a kitsune.



❝ W-What... ❞ "Kaede" gasps in realization that she wasn't under the Witch's illusion magic. Entirely ignoring the group, she locks eyes with Oyashiro, giving the impression that she was staring daggers at the obviously smug gamemaster.



❝ Oh that's too bad~ Both to not voting out my illusioned villager identity and to poor poor Akagi not being anywhere near her precious commander~ ❞ Oyashiro laughs with the result that she essentially forced upon the tourist group. Before "Kaede," or rather Akagi, could try doing something rash, everyone would find themselves unable to move.

❝ Well, I suppose there's always next time, my dear opponents! I'll be patiently waiting for you to return to this exact spot after this incoming loop runs its course. Why yes, I'm making you all repeat that same day, but don't expect it to be a perfect copy. I wouldn't want you to prevent the tragedy that awaits you, so I made sure it's different every time all of you go through a loop. ❞ The Witch decides to reveal the entire game loop quite literally, and then adding, ❝ One last thing that I'll say in the Red Truth... if you happen to vote every other single villager before my illusioned villager identity, then well... I will win total ownership over every single person that is involved with my game. Forever trapped in endless games orchestrated by yours truly~ Doesn't that sound great? ❞

Raising her staff, Oyashiro gave the group a sly wink before making the scene around them become shrouded in total darkness.

❝ If you're not a fan of being my plaything for the next eternity, then I expect you all to be revealing my illusion identity faster! Hahahahahaha!!! ❞


>First Reload<
Return to the Beginning

I was nothing. I wanted to be something. I wanted to change everything. I knew that was a selfish thing, but it was still something over nothing. I was nothing compared to my younger sister. She excelled in everything a parent could ever dream of and with flying colors too. I could not do the same. I wasn't even average. I wanted to be like her, but I didn't want to steal or take over what she already had. She earned it. I did not. I only thought about selfish things, because I was not something to be proud of.




As the bell chimes came to a end, the tourist group would find themselves back at village's bus stop, it was once again morning. Just like the Witch of Deception had told them, the day appeared to be reset entirely to the beginning of this misadventure. Cecilia could be seen going through some papers on her clipboard, just like before. Even Nia could be seen sitting at the bus stop's bench, just like before.

The only real noticeable difference was that they were joined by the individual that was freed from the Witch's illusion, who appeared very disgruntled with the fact that she was forced into "playing" along with the Witch's game. From the looks of it, Akagi seemed to be considered a part of the entire tourist group now and not as the village's nurse "Kaede." Almost like that particular character of the illusioned village was erased from the narrative altogether.

It didn't take long for Nia to get up from the bench and greet the tourist group without acknowledging the fact that they've already done this before.



❝ About time you all showed! I was getting so tired of waiting! ❞ Nia exclaims with excitement, jogging over to get a better look at them. ❝ Huh, so this is what miss Cecilia meant by this being a strange bunch... Anyways, I'm Nia! Welcome to the Hinamizawa village to- OOF! ❞

Before the green-haired teenager could finish her greeting, Akagi abruptly walked past her, making Nia lose her footing and almost falling over due to being bumped into.

❝ H-Hey! You can't just go off on your own like that, r-right?! ❞ Nia calls after Akagi to come back, but to no avail, the latter was already making her way into the village. The tour guide assistant glances at Cecilia to see that the actual tour guide either didn't notice Akagi leave without the group or not actually caring that the tour group splits up at the very beginning. It was like the group could choose to go anywhere from here, stay with Cecilia and Nia like before, or maybe even go after Akagi to see what was her plan in this loop.

From here, they could finally make a move.

~Guest List~
@Crimson Spartan as Akira Kijima (Spirit Hunter NG)
@Lucky as Allen Chambers (OC)
@mintyy as Ansel (Arknights)
@Jeremi as Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy 7 Remake)
@ShadowCoyote0 as Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
@Yun Lee as Dorothea Arnault (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
@Capri as Kamal Bora (Smile For Me)
@Takumi as Saki Haijima (When a Magician's Pupil Smiles)
@Crow as Tachibana Arisu (The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls)
@York as Yulia (Everlasting Summer)
@Gummi Bunnies as Akagi (Azur Lane)
[UPLOAD COMPLETE]
....

.....Shit....

In all of his time trying to figure a connection the vote had gone through and they were wrong. With this he tensed realizing something was going to happen before this new person identified as Akagi appeared seemingly once the nurse before realizing he couldn't move. Soon enough after hearing the witch speak he was back in the almost same opening he had once experienced. This time however it seemed a tad different than before with even some of the group going with the strange Akagi woman.

He glanced at Nia before quickly averting his gaze and pulling his hood up. Shaking his head a moment waiting a bit as others left Kijima decided to also go on ahead . However his intent as to go along until he reached the initial split in the path that lead to the schoolyard and take that path instead. In his mind he figured he needed to do this on his own hoping to not have a repeat of the shrine incident. He also figured that in this early stage it would be best to retrace his steps.

@Gummi Bunnies
 

Capri

dune agenda
Mentor
KAMAL BORA
@Gummi Bunnies
Kamal would arrive at the inn and find that there wasn't anyone that bore the same resemblance to that red-haired woman from the previous loop.

❝ And what are you doing here by yourself? ❞ A voice questioned Kamal from behind, and it happened to be the same man who needed to talk in private with Cecilia from the previous loop. From his blank stare and stern voice, this man was extremely suspicious of Kamal being here.

❝ The tour doesn't involve this innhouse until much later. It is too early for people to book their rooms, especially with the innkeeper not being here. Care to explain? ❞
"Uh... I'm kinda... looking for someone..." Kamal said, "Someone with red hair, she ran off earlier and I had to chase her. Was gonna ask around, too,"

He was lying, obviously. Kamal needs to get to that red-haired girl. Hopefully, she's alive. Hopefully, she would help him. All he wants to do is go home at this point.​
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club


❝ Well, of course she's going to stick around with us! At least that's what she told me. ❞ Nia answered to the best of her ability to Allen, but then seeing that Cecilia wasn't all that bothered by several others of the tourist group splitting off right at this moment, ❝ ... then again, I don't know what's up with Miss Cecilia lately. Maybe she's having too much extra focus on her work or something? ❞

@Lucky


Ignoring the strange looks from the village folk as they walked down the path, Akagi didn't seem to pay too much mind over the fact that she wasn't alone.



❝ I still can't believe that bitch made a fool out of me... making me act like an idiotic nurse... Ugh, that Witch couldn't even bother to erase my false memories that she gave me for her stupid game. ❞ She vented in frustration over what she's been through. From where they were, they could see a small hospital building that seemed out of place for the rural village.

To Barrett, she made her plans clear as she took out a keycard that was still in her possession, ❝ If I still bear some memories of being this false village's nurse, maybe we can sneak into the premises and see if there's some clues on that Witch there. I'm sure you want to uncover some information to get back at her, considering you're essentially in the same situation as me. ❞

@Jeremi


Kamal would arrive at the inn and find that there wasn't anyone that bore the same resemblance to that red-haired woman from the previous loop.

❝ And what are you doing here by yourself? ❞ A voice questioned Kamal from behind, and it happened to be the same man who needed to talk in private with Cecilia from the previous loop. From his blank stare and stern voice, this man was extremely suspicious of Kamal being here.

❝ The tour doesn't involve this innhouse until much later. It is too early for people to book their rooms, especially with the innkeeper not being here. Care to explain? ❞

@Capri
Saki sighed softly to himself as he went to go ahead and make his way into town, his plan was mostly to check the bulliten board where he found the note last time. He assumed the note was still there, but he wondered if there was something he might have missed last time.

@Gummi Bunnies @Anyone else
 

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
❝ I'm not so sure on a plan, but my false memories are telling me that I shouldn't be going to the hospital at this time. So let's just waltz on in. ❞ Akagi said upon making her way toward the hospital, which appeared to be completely empty once they were in the main lobby. It really did feel like they were walking right into somewhere they shouldn't be.

However, the kitsune had a clear goal on at least finding out something to get back at the Witch, leading the way down the hospital hallway to find a suspicious looking door. Akagi saw that it had a scanpad to unlock the door, and didn't hesitate on trying to use the keycard on the door. It took a bit to register the keycard before the door would eventually unlock itself and open the way through for Akagi and Barrett.

What they saw on the other side of the door... wasn't exactly the hospital anymore. It appeared like a desolate wasteland barren of life in front of them, almost like a blank slate world that wasn't finished yet being hidden by this village's hospital.

❝ What... is this? ❞ Akagi wasn't sure what to make of this, and before they could try to investigate this mysterious location, a sudden change of gravity began to shift them into the wasteland through the door.

@Jeremi






❝ Um... sure, I guess? ❞ Nia wasn't understanding Allen's insistence to have Cecilia answer, but she wasn't going to question him on that. An awkward silence was shared when eyes fell upon Cecilia, who didn't answer right away and continued to blankly stare at the clipboard on her lap. Actually, it didn't look like Cecilia was even making any signs to show that she was even acknowledging them at all.

❝ M-Miss Cecilia? Hello? Are you with us, miss? ❞ The assistant was starting to get worried with the tour guide's strange behavior. This wasn't normal. She let a few more moments pass, in the case that this was just some sick joke that Cecilia decided to pull in revenge to the villager's prankster. A minute passes, and Nia's patience runs out quickly as she rushes over to grab a hold of Cecilia's shoulder.

❝ Are you even listening, Miss Cecilia!? How are we going to continue this tour if you jus- !!! ❞


If the tourists haven't dealt with enough strange occurrences with this village and the Witch's game, it only got stranger once Nia tried to forcefully get Cecilia's attention. Upon grabbing a hold of Cecilia's shoulder in an attempt to shake her a bit, the tour guide suddenly went limp and fell over to the ground like a ragdoll. It wasn't like Cecilia was replaced with a ragdoll, more like her body suddenly just... went motionless.

Nia didn't seem unnerved by this. She was more concerned that her own body seemed to be glitching in and out of existence upon making contact with Cecilia.

❝ H-Hey... t... this isn't funny! ❞ Nia panicked once realizing that this was actually happening and it wasn't her daydreaming all of a sudden, desperately trying to grab a hold of the bus stop bench as she kept on flickering erratically like a shoddy hologram.

❝ Guys... this isn't happening, r-right? This shouldn't be happening... ❞ She repeats, hoping that this would just stop and return to being a normal day. Unfortunately, it didn't look like it'll just stop.

The peaceful morning sunshine that gleamed onto the village, it was just gone too. There wasn't even a moon too, the village was just in immediate darkness. Something was going extremely wrong here.

Allen, Yulia, Kijima, Saki, and everyone else that was in some vicinity to the village's entrance would feel themselves being tugged into the ground by an unseen force. The ground itself started to lose it's color and started to appear like blackened mud.

❝ S-Stop it... just stop this now! All of the times...YOU shouldn't be here!! ❞ Nia screams upon realizing that everyone else was sinking into the ground, even the motionless and unresponsive Cecilia. To everyone else, it was like Nia was screaming at no one in particular.



❝ How did you even get here?! L-Let alone override m-... Oyashiro's authority over this world? At least show yourself, you coward! ❞ The prankster seems to be fully aware about the situation at hand, even breaking character in a way. Before she could say more, she finally flickered out of existence abruptly. As if the strange presence responsible for the sudden turn of events had silenced her.

The tourists were left with no other choice but try and keep themselves from sinking completely into the mud.

@Lucky @York @Crimson Spartan @Takumi




❝ Red hair? I believe there is no other resident of this village with that kind of trait. ❞ The man tilted his head at the statement, still suspicious of Kamal's business at the inn. This conversation would end abruptly, however, as the village's morning sunshine would be replaced with an unsettling darkness, and the man confronting Kamal collapsed to the ground like a toppled over ragdoll.

And just like that, Kamal and the collapsed man began to be pulled into the ground, which resembled a pitch-black mud now with the sudden atmosphere change.

❝ Well shit... I did not think this whole Witch's Game would escalate to this point... ❞ A familiar voice could be heard by Kamal, and he would soon see that it was that red-haired woman from earlier. It was evident that she too was being slowly pulled into the muddy ground, but was able to make her way over to Kamal.



❝ Whatever, I guess this wasn't planned at all. Something about this tells me that we're in for a hell even worse than this Witch can dish out... ❞ The woman sighed in dismay, and reached out her hand to summon a ruby gemstone into existence.



❝ Okay, listen up, dumbass. Because a certain other person not being here to use this Witch's Heart, I need you to use it here and now, because quite frankly, I rather not see myself to my demise. I don't care what you wish for, I just care that you do something quick... unless you prefer meeting your end like this. The only rule this damn heart follows is that the wish has to be of a negative nature. So take it and spit out something fast. ❞ The woman urged Kamal to make a wish with the gemstone called the Witch's Heart soon. Given that they were sinking into the ground as the seconds pass, clearly there wasn't much time to really think this over.

@Capri
 

Capri

dune agenda
Mentor
KAMAL BORA
@Gummi Bunnies
❝ Red hair? I believe there is no other resident of this village with that kind of trait. ❞ The man tilted his head at the statement, still suspicious of Kamal's business at the inn. This conversation would end abruptly, however, as the village's morning sunshine would be replaced with an unsettling darkness, and the man confronting Kamal collapsed to the ground like a toppled over ragdoll.

And just like that, Kamal and the collapsed man began to be pulled into the ground, which resembled a pitch-black mud now with the sudden atmosphere change.

❝ Well shit... I did not think this whole Witch's Game would escalate to this point... ❞ A familiar voice could be heard by Kamal, and he would soon see that it was that red-haired woman from earlier. It was evident that she too was being slowly pulled into the muddy ground, but was able to make her way over to Kamal.



❝ Whatever, I guess this wasn't planned at all. Something about this tells me that we're in for a hell even worse than this Witch can dish out... ❞ The woman sighed in dismay, and reached out her hand to summon a ruby gemstone into existence.



❝ Okay, listen up, dumbass. Because a certain other person not being here to use this Witch's Heart, I need you to use it here and now, because quite frankly, I rather not see myself to my demise. I don't care what you wish for, I just care that you do something quick... unless you prefer meeting your end like this. The only rule this damn heart follows is that the wish has to be of a negative nature. So take it and spit out something fast. ❞ The woman urged Kamal to make a wish with the gemstone called the Witch's Heart soon. Given that they were sinking into the ground as the seconds pass, clearly there wasn't much time to really think this over.

@Capri

"N-NEGATIVE?" cries Kamal, clearly confused, "WH-WHAT!? WISHES!?"

But he realizes, as the floor seeps closer and closer into him, that he has no time to question this woman. He just has to trust her.

If he had to wish for anything, it would be to return home, but it had to be a negative. He jumps to a conclusion that by "negative" she means "destructive".

So he can’t wish for a way home, but he can wish for this entire mess to be over with, so there’s no option but to go home.

Taking the ruby and clasping it between both of his hands he cries out.

"MY WISH… IS FOR THIS WHOLE GAME… THIS FALSE WORLD… THIS GAME OF CHANCE BY THE WITCH… I WISH FOR IT ALL TO END!"

He hopes his wish, to destroy the game, is granted. He hopes to go home soon.​
 

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
Just like that, Kamal's wish was granted right on the spot, resulting with the Witch's Heart in his hand to seemingly disappear in an instant. It didn't take long for the wish to take effect on this world. No one was sinking into the muddy ground anymore. Heck, the strange phenomenon in the hospital simply stopped. All in all, everything simply ceased to be in that moment.

The darkened world around the tourist group, the entirety of what was supposed once Hinamizawa village, it all ceased to be. Only to be left with an empty void. Nothing.

It was hard to say if they passed out from the sudden shift in environment, or lack thereof. The last thing they would see before everything in this manifested world disappeared... was a faint golden glow.

-End?-




In an unknown location which resembled a wasteland of sorts, a lone individual checked to see if their belongings were left intact. In his pocket, a shining glimmer flickered from the sunlight hitting some thing's reflective surface. They seemed content with the answer, then projecting a mist that would show numerous people that were involved with the Witch of Deception's game, whom were still unconscious in the void left behind from the game abruptly ending.

❝ Alright then, let's [reconstruct] this game and see what she was trying to make out of this. ❞
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top