"Wow. I have to admit, I've never had to try hard to dodge before. You're certainly improving!" Dante exclaimed, slipping in a thumbs up before continuing to dodge her shots. Sometimes he got hit which caused him to change his dodging pattern, while at points he slowed down only to speed back up after getting hit more and more. After a while, he stopped and took a seat on the grass. "Impressive. Woo... I'm exhausted."

Malia had stepped outside, holding the two new items in her hands. She smiles a bit to them. They had trained hard it seemed.

"Come rest you two and then after you can try what I have created for you. " she says softly.

“Why thank you!” She said, curtsying to Dante after the complements. She was huffing but energized, thrilled to hold a bow again. He was very hard to hit, only being able to nail him a few times. Once Malia came outside, Reyna relaxed. “Rest sounds amazing. I think we all deserve a breather.”

(SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING NOTIFICATIONS ;;;A;;; )

Ghirahim simply watched everything unfold from the sidelines. He hadn't had any other orders so he stayed in his place. Of course he liked watching battles unfold but he prefered if he was the victor in the end. Still, he simply stood there and watched. Cautiously, he took notes of the powers they showed and began to think of how to counter attack them if they ended up fighting. Once deep in thought though he found himself rather tired. A hot bath sounded really nice. . .

Malia nods softly to the three of them. "Come inside, get some rest. Clean up if you want to and I'll have plenty of beds for all of you. When you wake I'll have food ready." She says and moves to head inside to begin the prep work of beds. She managed to build up another wall splitting her large bedroom to give Reyna a room and then splitting the living room to give Dante a room.

She grimaced a little before ignoring the discomfort. It was exhaustion. That was all it was.

Back