Alice Academy ; (IC)

Regarding Dorms and Roommates (please pick, should we have...

• 1) Mixed dorms like colleges?

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2) Gender Seperated? Boys dorms, Girls Dorms?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 1) Roommates? (Randomly Chosen)

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • 2) No Roommates.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hotaru waved a hand dismissively, laughing a little to try and relax the boy. She could tell that she was making him uncomfortable, what with all the spiders, so she clicked to them again, saying, 'Please be nice to the guy. Hide for now,' in their language. The spiders all froze as she clicked, and then responded exactly, skittering into areas that weren't visible to anyone that was just looking at her and not actively searching. She looked quite normal now, just the occasional spider flittering across her skin, into more cover. "Don't bother with the sama business," she said with a smile. "And no, I didn't spill anything. But is that what your Alice is? Fixing things?" She asked, referencing how he said he'd 'put it back together'.

Leo Sombre
Leo took out his wand. He was glad that the spiders were gone, even if the girl had to speak their language. The slithery, creepy, hairy-
Leo reminded himself to get to the point. Plus, his parents had always told him that being rude would be the worst thing to do. "Well, I-I can make spells with my wand, and though they're mostly elemental, I can also use it for everyday things. It's my Alice. Too bad I can only use three spells a day... Enough about me. Are you sure you're okay? I'm on my way to the ceremony."​

☥ Grimes! ☥
People-watching was pretty entertaining, but Grimes noticed she was getting weird looks from some of the younger kids. She had been told that she had an intimidating resting face, so she figured it was probably what was making them uncomfortable.

She had started to drift off to sleep when her phone chimed in her ears. Looking at her notifications, she saw a text from her ex that she had received earlier (that she resolutely refused to look at) and a Riscord message from King_McG, sent moments ago.

She fished an energy bar out of her backpack with one hand while typing a reply with the other.

GRIMEZ: oh toooooootally dude. actually outside for once tho ☆⌒(ゝ。∂)
GRIMEZ: got a text from my ex, which is weird :/
GRIMEZ: idk what thats about

Hotaru nodded, leaning forwards to look closer at the wand. It was a lovely colour and looked very pretty, she decided. A few spiders came out of hiding to look, but hid again within seconds when Hotaru leaned back. "Interesting," she said, tempted to ask him to cast a spell, but deciding against it. She looked at him curiously when he said there was a ceremony. "The ceremony? Is there another?" She asked. "The opening one's already happened. Weren't you there?"

Leo Sombre
"Wait... I missed it? Aw, shoot, that's why I couldn't find Hana!" Leo snapped, but when he saw that Hotaru was still standing there, he blushed and smiled. "Um... Well, I gotta ask... what happened there? Are there any more chores for one stars? I should know. I-If I don't, I might be downgraded to a-" His hair rose. "No Star. *gasp!*"​

Miwa Tai Shi
When Miwa got to the Love Tree, she fond out that the redhead wasn't Kenji, but a different redhead. When she noticed, she sighed and blushed. She couldn't have allowed herself to be such a dimwit! "'Ello! I just thought you were... a different dunce I know. Not that you're a dunce or anything, but-" Miwa facepalmed. She was starting to stammer. She cooled herself down. "My apologies. I am Miwa Tai Shi. Go along, have your conversation." Miwa stepped back, waiting for the boy to finish. She was going to have to absorb some information about the boy to see if he was worth her time.​

Hotaru laughed at the boys reaction, though she felt a little bad for him, since he'd obviously been looking for somebody and missed them. "It was just the same as last year," she assured him. "And I don't think there were any new chores. I don't think." Her eyes wandered to his sleeve, looking at the single star curiously. She had thought of him as a two star, maybe three from how he'd been acting towards her. She tried not to judge him on the rating and looked back towards his face.

Leo Sombre
Leo couldn't believe himself. She'd probably thought something like, what an amateur. He sighed. There was no way. This girl was nice, she wouldn't think something like that. He hoped. He tried to initiate in conversation. "Thanks. You seem nice. Hey, um, since I told you about my uh, Alice, why don't y-you tell me about yours. I'm still a loser with mine, so maybe I can learn."​

((Since we're the only one's on the thread right now, would you like to move this to PMs so that we don't spam the thread?))

Hotaru smiled. At mention of her Alice, a few spiders showed themselves, crawling out of hiding onto her arms. She held her palm up and the tarantula crawled onto it, looking up at Leo. Hotaru clicked, and the spiders all raised one arm and waved, all in perfect sync. Hotaru giggled. "That's the first time that's worked," she admitted, most of the spiders hiding again, the tarantula being the only one that stayed. "I can speak to spiders. Control them a bit, too, but that's a bit more difficult and I don't like doing it too much." She said, scratching the tarantula's back and holding him in such a way that hid him from Leo's view.

(Sure, you choose.)
Leo Sombre
Leo smiled back. "N-Nice, I think. I'm not a fan of, uh, animals, though. They tend to hate me. Hey, do you want to hang out, Hotaru-sama? My little friend Hana is somewhere else, and I could do with a new friend."​

Nagato smilies at Miyuki. " Me? I'm Nagato." Of course the smilie was hard to see under the mask he wore. The black hair concealing the blue eyes. " Why are you blushing? I wasn't trying to be mean. Although it's a pretty tree so I'd want to sit here to. If we're being honest." He smilies and sits next to her.
While it seemed like information was comming it never would. Remaining comeplety mysterious to the girl listening in. Only a name. Nothing more. He was always holding his personal information close.

Alishar was sleeping in a regular class room waiting for the day to begin. Using his backpack as a pillow. He could easily be overlooked for how quite he was at the moment. And due to the fact the room was empty as well.

Last edited:
⚔Shae⚔
Shae grimaced as she stepped into the Senior High Dangerous Classroom. She looked to the red haired young man named... Damn...what was his name again? She thought to herself before quickly looking away. She could recall many faces from her time at the academy but names...names were harder. She closed the door behind her and walked further into the room, taking up a seat towards the back. She dug around her back which had been hanging across her body and pulled out a pencil and a black spiral sketchbook before setting the bag down at her feet. Not that she was going to talk to the other teen but the fact she couldn't quite remember his name was going to bother her. Go through the alphabet. And that's exactly what she did until she recalled that the red haired teen was named Kenji.

Chojin ran past the two people before jumping into the air but was push back by the wind "crap" he called out before hitting the ground. "Wow" 2 called at as he pull outa tiny sword "time to cut some wind" he said as he ran after the wind.

Stewart smiled a bit at seeing Grimez response. With his home life so formal, it's nice to be able to talk to someone who he could loosen up atound, even if it was only through virtual means.

King_McG: You? Outside? Gasp.
King_McG: Be sure to enjoy it though. It's a beautiful day.
King_McG: BTW, Ill have my set up later. You game?

2 then started to slash at the air before 3 pull him back "clam down man" he said before he disappear into thin air along with 2. "Oh well" Chojin said before he walk off but not before looking back to see a shadow at a door "what the" he thought to himself.

☥ Grimes! ☥
As much as Grimes didn't want to open the text from her ex, she still couldn't stop thinking about what it could have been. She just kept staring at the text icon sitting innocently in her notifications bar, mind going wild with theories. Sick of worrying, she cleared her notifications without looking. Out of sight, out of mind, right?

She jumped a bit when her phone chimed a few times in succession, but her nerves went away when she saw more messages from King_McG. She smiled at the prospect of gaming later.

GRIMEZ: heck yeah dude!! i'm so game!!

She knew that eventually she'd have to acknowledge the text; her ex wasn't one to let herself be ignored. But, she tried to push it out of her mind for the time being. If she kept thinking about it during class, she'd just get even more stressed and tired.

It's probably impossible to force yourself not to think about something, but that didn't mean Grimes wouldn't try.

Last edited:
✿ Hana Azumi ✿
The girl couldn't help but smile as the older boy gave her a little bow as a greeting gesture, before introducing himself as Felix. A nice name! Flipping her sketch book toward herself, she quickly erased her last sentence and wrote a new one, before turning it and facing it back to Felix, "It's nice to meet you Felix! I really like your name, as well as your lab coat." She commented, before quickly adding, "I'm here early because I had fever, so my dorm teacher sent me here so I can at least still be apart of this morning ceremonies." She answered through her sketch book. a unaudioable sigh escaping her lips. Her attention then drew back to the orange, "It is very pretty, the orange I mean. Where did you learn to do that?" She questioned through the paper, smiling again.

♛ Miyuki Akiyama ♛
"Nagato?" She repeated to herself quietly, trying to be sure she was saying the name correctly, before regaining get wits, and only being frightened by a all to familiar voice -- Miwa. She couldn't help but let out a soft giggle that she did her best to muffle with her hand, hiding her smile. Miwa had mistaken the male, Nagato as Kenji, only to turn red and apologize quickly. This was one of the rare moment she ever saw the girl get flustered or make a mistake. "Good morning Miwa." She finally spoke up, as she saw the girl beginning to back away from her and Nagato assuming they were having a conversation. Following Nagato's lead, she convinced herself to take a seat by the tree. It was quite lovely-- even with the slight frost she had created on accident on some of the pink flowers.

ϟ Kenji Yukihara ϟ
"I feel a disturbance in the force..." muttered the red head as he shuddered out of know where. He could have sworn he heard Miwa yelling his name again in scolding matter that she usually did around him. Threating him especially when he was around Miyuki, there mural friend and her rival. Shaking his head and moving the thought out of his head, to get himself to believe he was simply hearing things. In there midst of his thoughts, he couldn't help but sense someone's presence in the same room as him. He peeked from the corner of his eye to spot a older girl in the glass, slightly staring at him, almost in deep thought. "Yo... Good Morning Shae." He spoke in a tired tone, taking off his head phones, resting them on his neck, propping his arms on the open window behind him, to keep feeling the cool spring breeze behind them.

King_McG: Neat. I'll try to get on as fast as I can. Assuming I don't have to do anything different from my previous year, I'll be set up relatively quick. Any particular game?

Stewart then looked up again, scanning the area. It didn't seem he would be needed for now. Not here at least. People were moving on. He wondered where Miwa was. She was always fun to talk to, and they were relatively close.

Stewart looked at his watch and shrugged. Yeah, he had time to kill. Now where would she be?

Well, knowing her, she'd be near Miyuki due to their rivalry/friendship/one sided crush(?) From what he knew of Miyuki, the possible locations were limited. That would make things easier.

And so he sent off to find them.

✞Felix Lacroix
"I learned it from my sister." Felix answered with happy smile. "Now being cooped up here ins't good for anybody even for me." He got up and pressed his forehead against hers feeling her abnormaly body tempreture. "Your burning up." He replied while putting a hand on her cheek a soft green light surrounding it and began to spread all over her body. 'I know it's only for emergencies but for this is one sorry Dad' thought to himself as his alice worked to expunge the fever from her body. Feeling a drop in tempreture he stopped his alice then quickly put a hanckerchief to his mouth and discreetly coughed blood. Turning around he smiled "Now then M'lady shall we go explore the school" bowing in a flamboyant manner he held out his hand while the other hid the bloody hankerchief from her.

Last edited:
Nagato snickered. And enjoyed the cool mess of the tree." Having a good day? Anyway am I correct in guess that the cool breeze is beachwear of your Alice ?" He played with a frosted flower. " not bad I might add must make summer easy for you." He breathed in the smell of the flower. It was fresh and crisp with the frost. Here he was in Japan he wondered how many weeaboos would love I be here right now.

Back