Alice Academy ; (IC)

Regarding Dorms and Roommates (please pick, should we have...

• 1) Mixed dorms like colleges?

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2) Gender Seperated? Boys dorms, Girls Dorms?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 1) Roommates? (Randomly Chosen)

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • 2) No Roommates.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hotaru yelped as a rock hit her in the centre of her head. She lifted a hand to the spot, and another rock fell onto her backpack, sending spiders skittering all directions. She squealed, watching as the rocks seemed to find an assault target in Leo. She looked over her shoulder at the spider and spoke with them briefly. Co-ordinated, they worked together and created a thick web, quite like the top of an umbrella. In a rush, the girl hurried to Leo and held the strong cover over the two of them. The rocks fell on the web and bounced off, falling to the ground. Once the rockfall stopped, Hotaru sighed in relief, looking over at Leo. She giggled nervously and took away the web cover, holding it in one hand. Spiders began to take the thing apart, discarding the pieces of tough silk. "Are you alright?" Hotaru asked, perching onto her tiptoes to check the rocks hadn't caused any cuts or anything.

Leo Sombre
Leo watched as Hotaru did her best to protect herself. She was so lucky, to have friends wherever she went. Leo... it wasn't that he was an outcast, but if he made friends, he puts them in his circle of clumsiness.
Anyways, Leo sighed. There was a huge scar on his left cheek. Before Hotaru could notice, he covered it up with his hand. "N-No. I'm fine, Hotaru-sama. Thank you for the, um, care, though. Are you sure you're fine? I don't want to cause any more trouble."​

Hotaru noticed Leo covering his cheek and raised an eyebrow suspiciously. "I'm fine," she said, though she'd probably have a few bruises later on. She eyed his hand carefully. "Are you sure you're alright?" She asked, eyes darting from the boys eyes to his cheek.

Leo Sombre
Leo had to think fast. There was no way that Hotaru was going to believe him if he said he was fine, so he needed a plan.
Run away? No. Tell her that it's been there his whole life? No. Be super obnoxious and make it so that she doesn't care anymore? No. Show her the scar? No.
Suddenly, Leo felt like he had a light bulb go on. He whispered, "Force field," and he covered his scar with an orb that made it seem invisible. Had he really just wasted his second spell of the day on that? Yes. Yes he had.
Leo took his wand of the cheek and smiled. "Bet I got you worried. Don't worry, it was no biggie."​

Hotaru noticed a slight gap in time where Leo seemed to be thinking. Before she could start theorising about what he was thinking about, he moved away his hand. At the sight of his unblemished cheek, she let out a laugh of relief. She'd gotten so concerned too, and he really was fine. "Alright," she said. The spiders seemed unconvinced, but they didn't make any moves to try and get Hotaru to investigate further, just retreating into hiding places.

Hotaru looked around at the others in the courtyard. "Are we still going to go somewhere?" She asked, "if we are, I'd like to leave my bag in my room first. It's kinda heavy," she said, shuffling the bag straps on her shoulders.

Leo Sombre
Leo nodded. "Why don't we go out to the courtyard? I'm pretty sure everyone else's in the school now, so there probably won't be much trouble."​

((Should we move back to PMs?))

Hotaru nodded. That sounded good to her. "Go to the Dorms first, though," she said, reaching into her hoodie pocket and pulling out her room key, tucking it into the palm of her hand. She began to walk towards the dorm building.

2 jump into the air while running "woooo" he cried out as he fell to the ground and onto the ground "yeah sick" he thought to himself while sliding around. Then he stop as he saw two people "arent you two supposed to be in school" he ask them before he jump onto a bench "hmmm" he thought to himself.

Hotaru watched as a boy with spiked hair tumbled right to the ground. She gasped in shock and went to help, before he got right back up without any assistance. She raised an eyebrow and shook her head. "Classes haven't started yet, so no," she said, though still polite. Curious spiders crawled into sight, all looking towards the boy, intrigued.

2 look at the girls face then eyes before making two more Chojins 3 and 4 who both smiled at each other then at Hotaru. "Well we have some time left so how about a game?" 3 ask while pulling out a book and took of his glasses while replacing them with his reading glasses. 4 just stood there watching everyone "wow just sad" he told himself.

Hotaru looked at the new copies nervously. How many times could this boy replicate himself? He didn't seem like someone you'd want to be in a fight with; a one-on-one could turn into a three-on-one in a few seconds. She looked at the three boys, then looked at Leo, silently asking him what to do.

3 look at Leo then at Hotaru "we have 5 people so how about hide and seek?" 3 ask while he place his hand towards Hotaru. 4 smiled then place his hand out to Leo "the names 4 C" he said then looked at 2 who smiled back at him.

Felix Lacroix
Putting Hana's sketchbook in his bag for safe keeping Felix gave her the rest of the orange already cut and hiding the petal peel she liked in a compartment as they walked hand and hand. "Sorry about this, I can't just let you walk on your own yet since it takes some time before the fatigue wears off" Felix said a small shade of red barely coveing his face 'Her hands are so soft, damnit Felix pull yourself together remember what Ada taught you.' Getting out of his deep thoughts he spotted a girl 'or is it a boy?' under a tree wearing headphones she was sleeping as the students looked at her. Leading Hana to her they both stood infront of the sleeping girl. Crouching down Felix pulled out some incense to Grimes nose to wake her up.

(Finally got out of the clinic @softboy Felix to the rescue)

2 then saw Felix and ran over to him "hey you im 2 C and this 3 C and 4 C and were are all copies after Chojin and you know him right but back to the point want to play hide and go seek with the five of us" he asked.

Leo Sombre
Leo had almost wet his pants. This new boy was making copies of himself. How many could he make? An infinite amount? When the boy started to talk to Leo's friend Felix, he was starting to get annoyed. "Excuse me, but it's kind of h-hard to interact if you're all doing different things!"
Leo sighed. A copying Alice was very fearsome, and by how well he could use it, he could tell this boy had a-
Leo gasped. "Why are you copying so much?! What's your Alice's shape? This makes no-"
Leo was tired. He looked at one copy. He looked at another. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he fell to the floor, unconscious.​

Stewart shook his finger as he said, "Tsk Tsk Tsk. So rushy, we have all school year. And we have only just started shadow pants. But apparently you don't like that do ya night girl. Dusk lily? Midnight woman? Oh I kinda like that one, very ominous."

Miwa Tai Shi
Miwa smiled and blushed fiercely. "Midnight Woman?" It did sound good, but it could be better... "How about... Shade. Ooh, that one's nice. It feels... perfect. Shade."
Miwa liked hanging out with Stewart. He was the only one of her friends that felt like a normal friend. Like, Miyuki was always shy, and Shae had a rep for being... scary, but Stewart felt one hundred percent human.
Miwa punched her fists together. "And 'rushy?' Listen, Stewart. If I start being rushy, I get ahead of everyone. Then, I don't have any competition."
Miwa looked at her watch. "Hey, aren't they gonna announce who's roommates with who soon?"​

☥ Grimes! ☥
Grimes didn't usually have dreams. When she did, they always seemed to be just replaying memories. This time, she was sitting on the edge of a bed in a room fancier than her own. She was talking, and a female voice was responding to her, but all the words sort of blended together. A weight settled down on the bed next to her, and as she looked up...

She woke up to some weird-smelling thing under her nose and a younger boy crouching in front of her. Rubbing her eyes, she sat up and took her headphones off, the music blasting out of them.

"Whhhhat time is it? Did I miss anything?"

✞Felix Lacroix
"Currently 7:28am before you panic Miss assembly begins at 9:00am" Felix replied before acknowledging the multiple boys or was until he saw a familiar cheek scar boy . Suddenly letting go of Hana's hand a malicious aura began to surround him as he directed his eyes towards Leo his glasses were shinning in the light blocking his eyes as he stared into Leo's soul. "Mister Leo you never showed me your last grade during the exam and escaped me in the summer and judging by the one star on your collar you didn't get a good grade. Kekekekekekke i guess will have to fix that" The dark aura grew as it formed a demon's face with a graduation cap on its head staring at Leo. realizing he was unconcious "That can't do"still having the aura around him he covered Leo's nose and mouth blobking the air ways

Last edited:
Stewart nodded seriously. "I know what you mean. You haven't forgotten my goal have you? I'm in the same boat. But sometimes you got to take it easy you know?"

He then took a deep breath and and sighed happily. "A new year..."

He then checked his watch. "You're right, that is happening soon."

Back