Alice Academy ; (IC)

Regarding Dorms and Roommates (please pick, should we have...

• 1) Mixed dorms like colleges?

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2) Gender Seperated? Boys dorms, Girls Dorms?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 1) Roommates? (Randomly Chosen)

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • 2) No Roommates.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Miwa Tai Shi
Miwa nodded. "I guess you're right. But if I'm a Principal before you, you're gonna wish that you were never born. Who do you wanna be roommates with besides me? I'm hoping for, sigh, Miyuki."
She tilted her head dreamily, but when she remember Stewart was right there, she got back to normal. "A whole new year in the Senior High section."​

Last edited:
Leo Sombre
Leo woke up with a start. He saw Hana, Felix, Hotaru, and two other kids he knew were in the Senior High Branch. "What h-happened? Am I dead?" He remembered passing out. He was mortified. He'd probably had caused a ton of students to come!​

✞Felix Lacroix
The demonic face with the graduation cap materialized agan infront of Felix's face. "You will be when you tell me the reason your still a one star S-E-N-P-A-I" Felix replied to Leo with pure malice

Leo Sombre
Leo sighed. He was gonna have this conversation with Felix again. "I'm trying, Felix, but it feels like-"
A rock from way earlier came and hit his head. "That I'm just clumsy." Leo tried standing up. "I wish I could be a Principle. You would be one. I think that yu're better than a Two Star."
Leo looked at Hana and grinned. "Hana-chan! How have you been?!"​

4 then started to disappear "well its time bye" he said as he disappear completely. 3 smiled as his hand started to dissappear along with his body "its my time too it was great meeting all of you" he said before dissappear completely before 2 walk forward.

Stewart chuckled. "Whatever you say Miwa." His face theturned into a shit eating grin. "Oh you got it bad girl. Like I thought you had it bad last year, but damn."

He then waggled his eybrows, knowing full well it would probably irritate her. "As for roommate... I dont know. I'm not really close to any of the guys here.
"

✞Felix Lacroix
The aura dissapating Felix replied "Good grief Senpai you should be the one teaching me not the other way around" Putting a palm on his head as he talked. He rummaged through his messenger bag before pulling out a large binder. "This is the used material last year i got from one of the new seniors it might be a bit different but it will give you an idea on what your gonna need to learn and you better study it or else" Handing Leo the binder before going back to Hana's side "Sorry Miss Hana just needed to straigthen Senpai out" Fleix replied with a smile.

Last edited:
Miwa Tai Shi
Miwa's face turned the color of a red rose. "Oh, I'll get you for that one! You're the only one I've ever told my secret! This is just between us, OK? Got it?"
She then punched him in the arm, which hurt more because of her Restraint (which was a gauntlet). "Hopefully, you don't get someone like... Kenji."
Her face turned dark again.
Leo Sombre
Leo blushed and scratched the back of his head. "Whatever you say, Felix-sama. I'll show you... the ways of mine. In other words, you'll get... to see... me trip a lot. I am such a dimwit sometimes."​

Last edited:
✿ Hana Azumi ✿
As Hana was led to her feet, she slipped on her indoor shoes. She tried to take a step forward but she felt a bit wobbly? Maybe it because her fever had gone away so suddenly..? She wasn't for sure. Catching her out of her thoughts, she felt a way hand grab her's; Felix. The blonde had explained that it was only because his Alice had the affects of making someone dizzy for a bit, so this was for the sake to keep her steady. She simply blinked a few times in confusion, but as soon as she noticed his slightly red cheeks, she just gave a soft laugh, before giving his hand a slight squeeze in acknowledgment and quietly followed behind him. Soon, after being lead out of the large maze of the school, they were outside near one of the cheery trees where a girl laid sleeping, unaware of a group infront, one of the people she recognized as her friend.. Leo! A smile formed on her lips as she glanced his way, but her attention was suddenly turned back to Felix who released her hand and walked toward the group, but not before waking the sleeping girl, she believes name was Grimes. Apparently, one of the students as flustered Leo and he had passed out. Poor Leo. She thought as she followed behind Felix toward Leo. As soon as Felix had managed to wake Leo, he began scolding him. He was their senpai after all! He commented on his single star and such and began scolding him slightly, before returning to her side and explaining why. Hana simply nodded slightly, before looking up at Leo, a smile on her face slightly shaking her head. She waved back to him, and gave him a thumbs up that she was doing well. "!" She quickly turned towards Felix and asked for her sketchbook, once in her hands she quickly wrote, "Sorry that I wasn't at the morning entrance ceremonies! I was in the infirmary again.. =( But Felix-senpai helped me feel better!" She added, smiling warmly at her new friend.

{ posts for Kenji and Miyuki coming, along with the event.. }

Leo
Leo smiled. "Felix, protect this little cinnamon roll with all your might." He ruffled Hana's hair and lowered his body to her level. "And you. You aren't using your Alice too much, are you? Same to you, Felix. I don't want two of my oldest friends dying."
Leo sighed. "Oops! I forgot to introduce somebody. G-Guys, this is my new friend Hotaru-sama." He pointed at Hotaru. "Anyway, I wish all four of us could be roommates. I hear that they're only doing three in a room."​

ϟ Kenji Yukihara ϟ
"So you like some peace and quiet too, hmm?" He added with a slight tilt of his head. With a quiet sigh he messed with his bangs a slight moment, trying to adjust them so they were directly in his line of vision.. he was in need a haircut.
"Ahh, have you discovered who your dorm roommates are yet? I heard they are mixing and co-ed?" He questioned, placing his hands at his sides.

Stewart laughed again. "I can assure you I won't tell... Except all the other girls I know who swing that way." Which was none. Well, technically he did know GRIMEZ, but no one in in person. Suspected yes, but not know.

He then threw his hands up quickly. "Kidding, you know me. Besides, I've never dated anyone so I can't really judge your amusing crushing."

Nagato- stood up and looked around. He watched more of the kids leave the school, and congregate. It was pretty odd. He hadn't heard Miyuki address him for a while so he looked over her way to see if she was still there or if he had extremely spaced out for a bit.

Miwa
At first, Miwa sighed, knowing that Stewart would keep her secret. Back in the royal family, they'd shun you for something like that. After realizing what he'd said after that, Miwa's bulged, wide and white like snow. "...Really? You've never even had a crush? Stewart, you're the smartest person I know! How can nobody like you?!"
Miwa was about to shout. "How the hell... What? Unbelievable!"
Miwa smiled. She was gonna play matchmaker.​

Stewart rolled his eyes. "Yes, I'm sure someone likes me. I mean look at me, I'm pretty dang awesome. But I don't like anyone else. I sure I find people attractive, but it's never gone beyond that."

He then raised an eyebrow. "I recognize that look. Its your plotting look. I, Actually I don't care, but I'm not helping."

⚔Shae⚔
"Upon occasion." Shae said to answer his first question. She shook her head as she sat her pencil down on top of her book. "As far as the dorm, roommate, situation goes, no, I haven't found out yet." She arched a brow at the mention of coed, vaguely recalling hearing something about that as well. "Here's hoping you don't end up in the same one as Miwa." She said, her tone teasing but also slightly serious. That would be a disaster.

♛ Miyuki Akiyama ♛
As Miwa had left, Miyuki was left besides Nagato whom seemed to study her for a moment before looking over and studying one of the flowers she had accidentally frozen and got scolded for. She too watched him for a bit before remembering ; "Ahh! I almost forgot!" She blurted, quickly rising to her feet, I have to go to headquarters and talk to the Dangerous Class head teacher. It was nice speaking with you, Nagato-kun." She added, pulling back a few strands of hair behind one of ears, before running off.
Soon enough, she had reached the building, but strangely, the doors were locked, and it looked to be empty? What was the meaning of this? It was never like that before... As she was investigating the door, she heard a loud crash from inside. Just before she could react and do anything, a loud announcement was heard all across the school.

"Attention students, please report to the Dormitories to your respected areas. Morning sessions have been delayed for further noticed. Any students discovered wandering the premises will be punished. That is all."

Miwa
Miwa looked at Stewart. "Did you hear that? We're gonna learn who we're going to live with! Last one there is an overcooked egg and has to clean the other's laundry for a week!"
She dashed away, not knowing who her roommate was going to be. She was excited. "Let's go!"​

Last edited:
✞Felix Lacroix
"Hotaru you say hmmm Ah! Now i remember Miss Spider Alice she can talk to Arachnids if the data file reads correctly" He said looking at the girl 'Shes been causing alot of arachnaphobia cases well bullies do deserve it' Before remembering something important. 'Oh right i need to find her' "Uhh by the way Leo have you seen this girl i've been tasked by Sensei to find her since i need give her something" Felix said holding out a picture of Anna Razum. *Beep* *Beep*"Attention students, please report to the Dormitories to your respected areas. Morning sessions have been delayed for further noticed. Any students discovered wandering the premises will be punished. That is all."

⚔Shae⚔
Shae arched a brow at the announcement before standing up from her seat. "Well, that was right on time, wasn't it?" She said as she grabbed her bag up off the floor. She tucked her sketchbook under her arm, holding the pencil in her hand as she hung her bag from her shoulder. "Guess I'll see you around, Kenji." She said and, shockingly, offered him a very slight, soft smile that was quickly gone as she headed out the door and to her dorm.

Last edited:
Back