Alice Academy ; (IC)

Regarding Dorms and Roommates (please pick, should we have...

• 1) Mixed dorms like colleges?

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2) Gender Seperated? Boys dorms, Girls Dorms?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 1) Roommates? (Randomly Chosen)

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • 2) No Roommates.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
⚔Shae⚔
Shae felt a small amount of embarrassment at having been caught staring in her own way. The feeling was quickly squashed. She looked off to the side of Kenji's face and nodded in greeting. "Good morning, Kenji.." She said kindly. "Why aren't you down at the courtyard?" She asked, genuinely curious. She hadn't thought her first interactions for the year would be with Kenji, in fact, she was surprised she hadn't run into Miwa yet.

Last edited:
Miwa Tai Shi
Miwa smiled. "Well, hello, my silver-haired friend. What are you doing here? You're a danger to these trees. Next thing I know, it's going to be frozen in a block of ice. I know it's hard being dangerous, but-"
Miwa realized that she was lecturing her in front of this "Nagoto" fellow. "Hello, Nagoto. I'm going to leave you two to be."
She left and ran to find her friend Stewart. He was a very smart guy, and he was always fun to be with.​

It didn't take long to find Miwa. He turned a corner, and there he saw her, Miyuki, and some other person whose name he couldn't recall. It appeared Miyuki was conversing with the red hair fellow, and Miwa was heading off.

He glanced at the frost growing on the tree with mild, but overall apathetic curiosity. This wasn't the first time he witnessed her Alice.

He then looked again at Miwa. She was still heading off in her own direction, with who knows what motivation I'm her mind.

He checked his watch again. Still had time. Now to catch up with her.

Stewart walked by Miyuki, and gave her a friendly smile and wave as he did so. He was on fairly good terms with her, though he wouldn't call what they had friendship. Maybe he'd change that.

He kept on following Miwa for a bit, and upon realizing she wasn't going to turn around, decided to call out her name.

"Aye Miwa! No time no see shadow girl!"

(Anna post coming up)

Nagato looked around and watched each person with precision memorizing their details.as he sat down and talked toMiyuki. Hey actually that was a pretty name for a pretty girl. Which raised the question everyone here seemed to have someone they were drawn to or wanting to be with or interactions occurred as if bound by fate. Curious circumstance though he supposed. After his obligatory thoughts had been registered in a relatively quick amount of time he turned his gaze back to Miyuki memorizing her in detail to.

✿ Hana Azumi ✿
Hana placed her sketchbook down in her lap, reaching for the orange and holding it carefully in hands in fear if she dropped it she may break the "petals" that were cut into it. Maybe she could sketch a picture of this later? She thought quietly to herself before gazing back at the boy infront of her, who leaned in close, causing her jump slightly. She quickly shut her eyes as he closed the distance between them. The younger girl however slowly opened her eyes, as she realized he had his forehead slightly pressed against her; he was trying to see how bad her fever was! Her cheeks redden slightly, adding heat to her already warm face. Her embrassment then turned into amazement as he place a hand on her, giving her a light, comforting feel... she felt as if her fever had completely disappear! She wanted to question how he was able to do such a thing so quickly, but before she could, he offered her a hand, in a flamboyant way, offering to look around the school. She smiled softly and gave a nod, before taking his hand.

♛ Miyuki Akiyama ♛
"Aw well.. I suppose it's a decent day.." spoke Miyuki quietly, placing her hands in her lap, and rubbing the inside of her palm in tiny circles with her thumb. A comforting gesture. Her attention then tired back to Miwa, speaking in a sarcastic matter before giving her a lecture about her Alice messing things up, and how she needs to keep better control over it. Miyuki could only nod and form a thin line on her lips. She was right, but she couldn't help it. She was slightly relieved as she left and left Nagato and her alone again, in their little awkward conversion. As they continued to speak, she suddenly noticed Stewart walk by; probably looking for Miwa it seemed. At his friendly gesture, Miyuki gave a shy smile and small wave back to the older boy. Stewart was a very smart boy whom Miyuki look up to. Although they talked at times, they weren't close enough to be friends. Maybe she could change that.

ϟ Kenji Yukihara ϟ
Kenji couldn't help let a faint grin escape his lips, as he noticed Shae had gotten slightly embarrassed by his sudden attention towards her. His grin faded back to a relaxed expression as she questioned him on why he wasn't down in the courtyard with the rest of the students. "I'm not sure, it was but too loud and crowded down there for me." He answered honestly, shrugging slightly. "What about you?"

Miwa Tai Shi
Miwa turned around to hear her name being called. The person had to be close; the voice sounded familiar. "By the gods, what the hell do you-"
She saw Stewart. Her light brown eyes became lighter for a second. She hated it when people didn't speak to her face, but it was the person she was looking for, so it wasn't something to fit about. "Oh, bullocks. Hello, Mister McGuire. I was looking for you. I got some time to spare, and I don't have my next class for a little. Do you want to hang out? Everyone else seems to be with somebody, and there's nothing really to do... Anyways, let's go."
She grabbed his hand and ran down the hallways.​

Last edited:
⚔Shae⚔
Shrugging, Shae tapped the eraser of her pencil against her sketch pad. "No reason for me to be down there." She said simply. She wasn't about to confide that no one so much as looked her direction and if they did they averted their eyes almost as fast as she did. Shrugging again, she propped an elbow on her desk and rested her chin in her hand. "Though I agree, far too loud and crowded for my tastes."

Last edited:
(I'ma gonna post it for romamaro.)
Hotaru
Hotaru laughed. "I like it. You're never lonely, because spiders are everywhere pretty much." She said. She smiled eagerly at the prospect of having someone to spend time with and nodded. "That'd be nice," she said, standing up slowly as to not startle any of her spiders. "Where would you like to go?" She asked, setting down her backpack on the bench and pulling out the box of Howalon before putting her bag back on. She opened the box up and held it out to Leo, smiling. "Would you like a bit?" She asked, picking out one piece for herself. If Leo didn't eat much, chances are most of it would go to spiders.​

Leo Sombre
Leo was about to say "sure," but after looking at a spider, he immediately lost his appetite. "It's okay, I got my-"
Leo took out his backpack and looked inside. He thought that he'd brought a stock for if he got hungry!
Leo scratched the back of his neck. He was trying his best not to look like a fool. It was his chance to finally impress someone! "Well, uh, could I-I?"​

☥ Grimes! ☥
GRIMEZ: honestly, i'm down for anything╰(▔∀▔)╯
GRIMEZ: i aint picky ;)

Grimes checked her watch. There still seemed to be some time before classes started, so she turned up the volume of her music and continued people-watching, hoping she could stop worrying.

Eventually, unsurprisingly, she started to get tired. She lay down on the ground, using her backpack as a pillow. She fell asleep with loud music blasting in her ears, cut off from everything else.

Anna
Anna was walking around, avoiding other people as best she could to avoid the headaches. That was another thing that caused Anna much frustration. In large groups, the constant sound of other people's thoughts bombarding her was overwhelming and exhausting. She's rather not deal with that right now thank you very much.

The considered going on a jog, but her current school apparel was not suited for that. She'd have to do that later in the day. But where to relax now?

She thought for a few moments, going over all locations, their usual traffic amounts, all the good quite spots, and which kind of people visit them. As she figured it, the closest location that would best suit her needs would probably be the clinic. No one visited the clinic this early unless it was an absolute emergency. She should be fine there.

It didn't seem like long before she was at the clinic, though that was mostly due to her being lost in her thoughts. She entered the building, quite as she expected it. Finding a place to sit, she grabbed her sketchbook and sat down.

Stewart
Stewart smirked. "Oh, so it's Mr. McGuire now huh? Hurts real good shadow pants. Real good. Right here to be precise," he said as he pointed to where his liver would be. He then looked down at where he was pointing, then laughed. "So how have you been? I see you are already up to your old antics."

Hotaru lifted her chin slightly to take a quick peek into the bag, but saw nothing. Apparently Leo didn't either. She nodded and smiled. "Of course," she said, holding the box out further to the boy. She kept holding the box with one hand and picked out one of the Howalon pieces with the other, popping it not her mouth with a smile. "They're good, aren't they?" She asked once Leo had taken a bit, closing the box back over and slipping it into her bag.

Leo Sombre
Leo smiled as he stuffed it into his mouth. "Thank *chomp* you!" He started wolfing it down. He had eaten, but after a lot of mishaps, this was the best meal of the day.
Leo wouldn't call himself unlucky; no, that's for people who things just happen to. He'd call himself clumsy, because he always does something ahead of time that gets in his way later.
Leo finished it off. "My apologies for bugging you so much, Hotaru-sama. This was great." Leo's hair rose. What if they were... roommates?
Leo sighed. "I feel like you've done a lot for me, but I've done nothing." He smiled mischievously, the way he did only when he had an idea, which didn't happen much. "Wanna see a spell?!"

Miwa Tai Shi
Miwa looked at Stewart with a "Really?" look before looking at her pants. (She actually was making them darker with her Dangerous Alice, but she decided not to mention it.) "First, fine. I just met this new redhead and lectured Miyuki about her Alice again. Next... 'Shadow pants?' That's honestly the best hing you could come up with, 'Alice Overclocker?' I'm, unsurprisingly, disappointed. Seriously. You know a girl with umbrakinesis, and the best thing you can come up with is-"
Miwa shook her head and facepalmed. "By the gods. Whatever, Stewart. Let's go do something." Her face turned dark, and not just dark-dark, like horror movie-dark. "I want to have the most fun as possible before I see that Kenji again."​

Last edited:
Hotaru laughed at Leo's eager eating. "No bother," she said, smiling pleasantly as she pulled her rucksack back onto her bag. She played with her bag strap absentmindedly, but if anyone took the time to look they'd see that most of the spiders had gone onto Hotaru's dark blue bag, quite a few finding a way into the bag through a gap in the zip or through the headphone holes and coming back out with bits of howalon in their mouths. Hotaru didn't notice, and if she did she didn't seem to mind it. She shook her head. "It's honestly been really nice," she admitted, clasping her hands in front of her, "I mean, I don't really meet new people all too often, so," she trailed off, and then noticed the smile. She raised an eyebrow curiously, and at mention of a spell her whole face lit up, and the spiders made such a sound of excitement that it could actually be heard. Hotaru cleared her throat and nodded. "Of course!" She chirruped.

Chojin walk to his dorm while holding his sword "time for my daily nap" he told himself before placing the sword under his bed "well its time" he thought before chaning into his night clothes. He then got into his bed and made a 2 Chojin to read his fav book the Tell Tale Heart "it all began in" 2 said as he began to read the book to Chojin.

Leo Sombre
Leo in his head, was beating himself up. Why would he say something like that, what if he messed something up? How would he-
Leo slapped himself and became serious, his face looking emotionless (but quite derpy). He pointed his wand into the air. I can do this, he thought. I just have to focus, and hopefully, everything'll be fine. "Gravity!"
He lifted Hotaru and her spiders into the air with his wand. The, he sent little pieces of the earth into the air with her.
Now, there were a million things he could've said at that point. Sorry, oh my gosh, I'm such an idiot, but instead, he smiled warmly and said, "Like that?"​

Chojin close his eyes as he fell asleep mid way though the story "zzzzz" while he twist and turn in bed like he was having a nightmare. 2 got up and walk outside "hmmm" he said as he started to ran around tge school and which each run he got faster and faster then he ever did before.

Hotaru watched, charged with excitement as she waited. She wasn't quite sure what she was expecting, but it wasn't to start floating! She was shocked at first, but quickly squealed in delight, clapping her hands together once. She beamed down at Leo, nodding. "This is so cool!" She laughed, plucking up a rock that had been caught in the spell. She threw it up a little, and marvelled at how it stayed in the air. This was one of those powers that was not only fun, but useful. It wasn't like Hotaru's - when was talking with spiders useful, really? She sighed a little bit, but any jealousy she felt wasn't long-lived.

Nagato sat there and watched* of course soon he played with the frost that Miyuki was making. It was almost like winter in this one little spot how.... interesting. It was a most unusual and enjoyable little thing for him.

Alishar woke up or Alistar as god called him XD* ya yawned and starched inside the class room. Nothing to do but wait for class to start now. It couldn't be to long. Hopefully

Leo Sombre
Leo was glad that he was entertaining Hotaru. He felt like he was starting to be cool. "How is that, Hotaru-sama?"
He let his wand rest, and lowered Hotaru and her spiders back onto the ground. He sighed. "Safe and-"
A small rock hit his head and landed into his hand. And then another. And then another. Leo started to run around, but the endless stream of rocks that were hitting him kept going! "AAAAAAAAHHHH!"​

Back