Alice Academy ; (IC)

Regarding Dorms and Roommates (please pick, should we have...

• 1) Mixed dorms like colleges?

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2) Gender Seperated? Boys dorms, Girls Dorms?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 1) Roommates? (Randomly Chosen)

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • 2) No Roommates.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Miwa
Miwa wouldn't let her get away. She picked up a table and threw it at Shae. "Think you can run?! HA!"​

Chojin came Closer with the kick and soon the other Chojins follow with their own Rider Kicks "Rider Kicks For Life" he called out

✞Felix Lacroix
Opening the door to the cafeteria after going ahead while Anna and Hana did girl stuff Felix immidiately regretted his decision as he saw the on going chaos of super powered teenagers figthing 'What happened while we were in the dorm' Felix thought before walking away from the oncoming fight into a more cleaner and tame place in the area where Gromes was eating. "Fun day isn't it?" Felix said as he sat down infront of her.

Chojin got hit be the table but the other Kicks help break the table and bring him close to Miwa "now taste defate or watever" he said

☥ Grimes! ☥

Grimes gasped when she saw a girl start throwing tables. She wished this moment would go on forever. This had to be the coolest thing she had ever seen. It was like an anime or action movie come to life. Was this what her life would be like now? If so, she couldn't complain.

Her attention was taken away when Felix sat in front of her.

"Dude, this is the most metal thing ever. I love this. So much."

✞Felix Lacroix
Looking at the large quantaties of food infront of Grimes Felix glared evily at all the junk food "You know thats bad for you right?" Pointing at the assortment of junk food infront of Grimes "Also your very depraved of sleep it seems" Felix said as he continued to examine her health.

☥ Grimes! ☥

She kept watching the fight as Felix criticized her eating habits.

"It's my metabolism," she said around a mouthful of pastry, "I need to eat a lot or I get tired. And yeah, I'm sleep deprived. If I had it my way, I would be in bed right now, dreaming about this exact scenario."

Shae
Shae had almost been taken out by the flying table that she now sat on, watching Chojin and Miwa duke it out. She felt a smile spread across her face as she watched them, tapping her fingers on the table. She'd never really done something so...well...normal wasn't really the first word she'd use to describe this but for a group of teens with superpowers, this was as normal as it got right?

Miwa
Miwa ran over to Chojin, grabbed his leg, and started hitting him on the floor. After that, she twirled, sending him flying towards Shae.​

Miwa
Miwa took a loaf of French bread that on the floor and used it to deflect Chojin's sword. Then she fired more orbs of dark magic at Shae.​

(Wait how dis bread deflect a sword)

Chojin looked around as he dark came over him "crap knocked out" he said out loud

Shae
Well, that's new, I've never had an unconscious body thrown at me. She thought as she braced herself and caught Chojin, making sure he didn't hit anything. She laid him down before standing and looking at Miwa with an arched brow. "When this is over, we're still friends, right?" She asked and touched her restraint as she avoided most of the attacks, one of them grazing the side of her left calf.

Miwa
Miwa threw the loaf of French bread like a javelin. "Yeah, after I kick your butt."
Then, she grabbed sausages around the cafe and threw them all at Shae. To finish it off, she jumped into the air, grabbed a pole, and stabbed a watermelon with it, creating a makeshift mallet.​

Miwa
Miwa threw the loaf of French bread like a javelin. "Yeah, after I kick your butt."
Then, she grabbed sausages around the cafe and threw them all at Shae. To finish it off, she jumped into the air, grabbed a pole, and stabbed a watermelon with it, creating a makeshift mallet.​
Rwby would like to speak to you for copy right infringement.)

Back