Alice Academy ; (IC)

Regarding Dorms and Roommates (please pick, should we have...

• 1) Mixed dorms like colleges?

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2) Gender Seperated? Boys dorms, Girls Dorms?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 1) Roommates? (Randomly Chosen)

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • 2) No Roommates.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shae
Shae snorted and, with her knowledge of parkour and natural agility, managed to avoid the attacks. "Good, glad to know." She looked at Miwa, the whites of her eyes bleeding into black and her irises turned a bright red color. With the restraint, the illusion wouldn't be quite as strong but Miwa would still see her greatest fear before her.

Miwa
Before Miwa could attack, she saw an image that scared her. Her grades were low. She had a Negative One Star Ranking. And everyone hated her.
"NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!"
Miwa went to her knees and started blasting waves darkness all around her.​

Last edited:
Shae
Cursing, Shae's eyes quickly returned to normal, the illusion disappearing as she rushed over to Miwa, getting hit several times by Miwa's darkness. "Miwa!" Shae said, placing her hands on Miwa's shoulders as she crouched in front of her.

Miwa
Miwa suddenly stopped firing blasts as she saw Shae come up to her. She aimed another blast in Shae's face. "After this, you won't be standin' for a while, b*tch."​

Shae
Everything in Shae broke at Miwa's words as she took the blast. She was sent back on her back and she held in a groan of pain. Slowly rolling over, Shae stood. She held her hands up, looking down at the ground as she backed away from Miwa. Her confident and calm demeanor was completely gone and in its wake was...someone completely different "I'm sorry..." She said before walking out of the mess hall.

Nagato whistled. He recommend it was time to stop. He grabbed Alishar. They both walked over.
" Ok that's enough calm down." He walked over to Shae to see if she was ok.
Alishar kept pace next to Nagato looking over his own shoulder at Miwa:

Miwa
Miwa was overusing her Alice. She was becoming corrupt with darkness, but she didn't notice. "You... used your Alice... on me? I thought we were friends!"
Miwa attempted to walk over, but she passed out before she could stand. Miwa was knocked out cold.​

Last edited:
Nagato picked up Miwa and tossed her over his shoulder. He than Rab back to Shae. " Alright both of you need to go to the medical clinic

Shae
Shae avoid all eye contact, refusing to look at Nagato or Alishar. "I'm fine..." She said, her voice hallow as she moved to stand up. Truth was, she felt like shit and not just from taking a full hit to her face. "Take her, she needs it more than I do." Shae forced herself to stand, wrapping her arms around herself. "Just...take care of her...please." She said to Nagato before moving to leave.

Nagato grabbed her. And tried to take her with to. Alishar steppe in and helped. " Well separate you two don't worry." He smilied at thee through the mask." I've got you.

Chojin woke up as he saw that everyone was gone "dang it" he told himself while he got up and walk back to his dorm

Shae
Shae jerked away from their hold and growled softly. "I don't need your help!" She snapped, her temper flaring up before she could stop it. She bite down on the inside of her cheek and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry...so sorry." She whispered. Disgusted with herself, she did something she hadn't done in a long time. Shae ran. Not the kind of exercise running she did normally, but the kind that when she was done, finding herself behind the main building, she sank down to her knees, unable to move.

Shae
Sighing softly, Shae looked up from her seated position. "Shouldn't you be at the infirmary? You did get tossed around." She said coldly.

Shae
Shae scooted away from him, keeping a good amount of distance between them. "Don't call me baby." She said, her tone full of venom. She wasn't in a good mental state and she didn't want to deal with bull from others right then.

Shae
If it wasn't for the fact that she was exhausted, Shae would have either punched him for that or gotten up and walked away. "Go screw yourself." She said and wiped a hand under her nose when she felt something hot and wet. When she pulled her hand away and saw red, she cursed and leaned her head back. What did I expect, she did hit me right in the face. She thought and felt tears prick the backs of her eyes that she refused to let fall.

"Crying only makes it worse you know" Chojin said as he toss the box to Shae "just open and dont talk ok" he told her

Back