Alice Academy ; (IC)

Regarding Dorms and Roommates (please pick, should we have...

• 1) Mixed dorms like colleges?

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2) Gender Seperated? Boys dorms, Girls Dorms?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 1) Roommates? (Randomly Chosen)

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • 2) No Roommates.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shae
"I'm not crying." Shae said between clenched teeth as she forced the liquid from her eyes. Deciding to humor him, she cupped her bleeding nose in her hand and looked down at the box, opening it with her free hand.

Shae
Shae frowned at his words. She hardly even knew the guy, what did he care? Sighing heavily, she looked in the box, not sure what she'd find.

Hotaru stood up to put her tray away, and then watched a table soar across the room. She stared at the scene, still standing, though all her spiders seemed to itch with a want to join in. She resisted, and so did the spiders, until the fight came to an absolute peak when the red haired girl presumably used her alice. Hotaru wasn't entirely sure what Miwa had seen, but her reaction sparked a mixture of pity, and a sick satisfaction. She sat back down slowly, waiting for everything to properly die down before she went and put her tray away. She sat back down and looked around at the group. "Maybe we should leave before another fight breaks out," she offered, eyes darting around as if someone was going to attack in seconds.

Shae
Shae frowned at the locket that was in the box. This isn't happening right now. She thought before closing the box and handing it back to Chojin. "I appreciate what you're doing, but right now isn't a good time." She said. Standing, Shae sighed heavily. "I'll see you around Chojin." She said before walking away. She felt like she had lead anchors tied to her ankles and she made the choice to head back to her dorm and just ignore the world for the rest of the day.

Assistant principal Shi walked into the lunch room with a cart of food. Cakes and pies that he'd made himself. Of which he was passing out to the assembly of students in the room. Whistling all along the way.
He discovered the broken and thrown tables. He could only sigh. He went up to the podium and turned on the mic in the lunch room. " Alright which students have made a huge mess and have wrecked out lovely food and tables? Those who step forward will get off with a warning ... please don't make me find you." He announced with a pled in his eyes before going back to passing out his delicious delicacies.

Chojin took the box back and threw it up into the air 'Sword Slash" he called out as he pulled out his sword and slashed at the box "just make another one" he told himself

Leo
Leo shrugged. "I would, but-"
He ran over, grabbed a pie from Assist Principal Shi, and threw it at Nagoto. "That fight was weak."

Nagato hit the deck. It splatter AP. Shi.
" Alright Boyo I've got this. " with a smilie he church a loaf at Leo. XD*
( #Best AP ever)

Leo
Leo got a loaf of French bread and threw it at Nagoto. "You won't get a-a-away!"
When AP. Shi hit him, he flung a lunch tray at Shi with his wand.​

(Do you want Nagoto to be involved?)
Leo
Leo grabbed a bone from a chicken and slashed at Nagoto's stomach. "Sorry, friend, but this is where you mett your delicious end!"​

Wel it's to late now XD)
Nagato shoves a loaf of bread in the way to defend himself. He slaps Leo with a sword Fish.*

Shi pegs both students with a pie.*

Leo
Leo can't see. He's unable to. "What the-"
When Nagoto hit him with a swordfish, he grabbed a plate and flung it at him. Then, he flung three lunch trays at Shi.​

Shi falls back being hit by the trays. " Hey o really liked this shirt! How uncalled for !"
Shi tips a chair to trip of Leo.

----------------------------------------------- Nagato smacked Shi with the fish after recovering. Before throwing a shaken soda can at Leo. It exploded on contact releasing an impressive spray.

Back