Alice Academy ; (IC)

Regarding Dorms and Roommates (please pick, should we have...

• 1) Mixed dorms like colleges?

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2) Gender Seperated? Boys dorms, Girls Dorms?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 1) Roommates? (Randomly Chosen)

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • 2) No Roommates.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leo
Leo was able to dodge the explosion by flipping. Then, he grabbed ketchup and mustard. "Stay right where you are!"
He shot them at Nagoto.​

Leo
"AUGH!" Leo screamed. He was hit it the eye.
He ran back, got a lunch tray, and started using it as a skateboard while guiding food towards Nagoto wit his wand.​

Nagato freaked out since food turned into a guided missles he dived under a table and made there appear to be multiples of him via other worlds.

-----------------------/-----111--------------
Shi surpised the both of them as he had always wanted a good fight here. He pulled out a repeating pie thrower. None stood a chance .
( XD I HAD TO AFTER THE WATER MELLON MALLET XD)

Last edited:
☥ Grimes! ☥

Grimes decided she had watched long enough. It was time to join the action! She grabbed a piece of pizza, gave Felix a thumbs-up and cocky smile, and, with a berserker-level battle cry, she lobbed the slice as hard as her superhuman strength would allow.

The pizza soared through the air triumphantly, ready to lay waste to all it touched...

And it missed. It somehow managed to avoid connecting with any faces and slapped against the far wall at prodigious speed, sticking there.

Grimes took a moment to be impressed at both the strength of her throw and her absolutely terrible aim, and grabbed two handfuls of chocolate pudding and valiantly charged into the fray.

Nagato hide under a table to let Grimes get all up in Leo's way as a distraction. With that he snuck out into the hall way and dusted himself off. Hopefully he was safe.
-----------------------------------------------

AP Shi called out in his best Duke Nukem voice. " TIME TO KICK BUTT AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM BUT IM ALL OUT OF GUM." This was slightly true and slightly not as he let loose a massive bubble that when popped would send every student in the way flying to be stuck to the wall and floor and whatever else stopped their bodies. With that he used the Peater ( Pie repeating riffle. To open fire on Grimes on Leo. He wa s clearly the cooled AP ever. Colored to the others anyway.

The Promised Long Post (Starring Several Characters), With Special Guest Plot!!!

Stewart smiled happily. "Well come on slow pokes, food is a waiting and I'm re-a-lating..."He then stopped and thought about what he just said. "Honestly, not my best ad-libbed thing I’ve done. Could have done a much better job. Did what I said make sense in context? No, probably not. Just an attempt to be witty me thinks.”
Stewart then, upon realizing that he was rambling, cleared his throat and began walking again. They walked for a few more minutes in silence, Stewart not feeling the need to say anything more, and neither did the other two. Eventually, Stewart’s phone buzzed. Checking it, it was a message from Assistant Principal Shi to meet him in his office.
Stewart sighed audibly at this. Now? But it was time for lunch. Why now? He looked over the message again. Yeah, he had to go. He couldn’t refuse a summons from Shi. “Well dang,” he stated. “I must apologize, but Shi just summoned me. Don’t know why, don’t know why now, but I got to go. I’ll catch you guys if I get back quickly. See ya.” And with that farewell, he headed to go see Shi.
Interestingly enough about Shi, he often didn’t have people meet him in his office, not unless it was highly important or serious. As he would put it, “Offices are for serious faces and paperwork.”

Lucky for Stewart, the meeting place that Shi choose this time was in the courtyard of the dorm. Easy enough.

When he came outside, it didn’t take him long to spot Shi. Standing in his usual get up under a tree he stood. As Stewart came out, Shi turned his head and waved him over, in which Stewart complied.

“Stewart, long time no see! How was the break?”

Stewart shrugged. “Well… About as good as it could be, all things considering. Did a bit a traveling, which was nice.”

Shi nodded. “Ahh, good good. Now I know you are probably wondering why I brought you out here,” he started, in which Stewart nodded. “It’s about this year and your ambitions to become a Special Star.” At that, Stewart’s eyes widened, and Shi laughed whole heartedly.

“Don’t be so speedy Stewart, all in good time.”

Stewart stood up straighter and calmed himself. “What about my uhh- Ambitions?”

Shi then put on a calm face, looked at Stewart very seriously, then laughed. “Chill man, you’re doing good. Keep on going on the way you are, and you’ll hit Special in no time at all. ” This caused Stewart to blink several times in confusion.

“Sir? You brought me out here… To tell me I’m doing good?”

Shi responded happily. “That I did!”

Stewart frowned. “I sense a but in there.” Shi sighed. “Yes, but for a different reason. Therhasve been some trouble around the school. Weird things. We’re looking into it, but nothing has come up yet.”

“So why tell me sir?”

“You’re a bright kid. One of the best here. And with you being placed in the special dorm plan, I thought one of you should know.”

“So-”

“I’m just asking for you to keep an eye out. Report anything strange. K?”

“Uh- Sure.”

“Great! Good chat! Enjoy lunch!” And with that, Shi left.

Stewart scratched his head. “That… was weird,” he said to himself. He slumped against the tree, contemplating what just happened. Shi sure was a strange guy. His stomach then grumbled. Yeah, that settled that. He needed food, and then after he could think more on what happened.

Pushing himself away, he started walking when his eyes moved towards the ceiling of the roof. By the edge, looking over the grounds was... Miyuki? He was pretty sure at least. The white hair was kind of hard to miss. What was she doing up there? She’s missing out on lunch…

But not his concern. She was a big girl, if she wanted to skip then that was on her.

What was a concern was what he just realized. His pockets was empty, meaning his id was not on him. Meaning he left it back in his dorm. Meaning that he would need to make a detour to go and get it. Ugh, that was not cool. At all. In any way shape or form. He just wanted food!

Sighing, he started to head back. It was for the food. It is for the good cause.

Lost in thought, this allowed him to run into Kenji. Quite literally.

“Watch where you’re going,” Kenji snapped at Stewart. Stewart jumped back a few inches.

“Hey Kenji, sorry about that, I was just thinking.You heading to lunch?”

Kenji glared at Stewart. “As a matter of fact I was. Why do you care?”

Stewart put his hands up. “Easy with the hostilities, I was just curious. Though I’d thought you'd be going with Miyuki. She’s on the roof you know.”

Kenji paused. “Still?”

Stewart raised an eyebrow at that. “ Yeah. Still if you mean I saw her up there when I was outside not long ago.”

Kenji made a noise of acknowledgement, then turned around and started to head towards the roof. Stewart followed. Kenji looked at him funny.

“Why are you following me?” asked the redhead. Stewart rolled his eyes. “I’m not following you, I’m heading in the same direction as you. And that direction is up. I need to grab something from my room,” he retorted.

Kenji didn’t comment. Stewart and Kenji parted ways, with Kenji heading further up and Stewart going off to his dorm room. Stewart was able to quickly find his ID (it was by his PC, silly him). On the way back, he encountered Hana and Anna, both seemingly heading to the cafe.

“Hey there ladies,” he said as he saw them. Hana turned and waved, and Anna jumped in shock. Stewart vaguely recognized Anna, though he didn’t have any familiarity with her. Hana, he had no idea about. Logic said however, that these two were also part of the special dorm, with the current location and all.

Anna heard the thoughts going through Stewart’s head. He… seemed nice. Laid back, but very intelligent. He also didn’t know about them, something that Anna was taking as a positive for now.

Stewart smirked. “What, not going to say hello back?”

Anna blushed in embarrassment. “Uhh, hi. I’m Anna, that’s Hana-” Hana waved again, “And we’re going to lunch.”

“What a coincidence. So am I! You two are also part of the special dorm right?”

Hana nodded, and Anna gave a weak “yes”. Stewart nodded back. “Neat. Stewart McGuire. That’s my name. But you can call me Stewy. Or Stew. Or Stewart. I don’t really mind.”

Which was the truth as far as Anna could tell.

“Hi Stewart?” said/asked Anna awkwardly.

Stewart picked up on it, though that wasn’t hard. “Well, now that we are introduced, want to head to lunch together?”

Anna looked at Hana, and she nodded. Stewart smiled more. “Great, let’s go-”

Kenji and Miyuki then appeared around the bend, and they all turned to look at them.

“Ahh, Mr. Sourpuss is back with the snowy beauty. Hey there Miyuki.”

Miyuki blushed slightly and waved lightly. “Hey Stewart.” Kenji just glared. Stewart waved them over, which caused Miyuki to come and Kenji to follow.

“Yes Stewart?” asked Miyuki.

“Well, we are all going to lunch together, and since you two are also heading there, want to join with us in our quest?”

Kenji rolled his eyes. “Quest? Really?”

Miyuki gave Kenji a half hearted glare. “Oh sush.” She then turned back to Stewart. “Yes, that would be fine.”

“Then to the food!”

This caused the girls to laugh and Kenji to grunt. They headed to the cafe, engaging in small talk, leading us to the present.

As the doors opened up, the group froze. The place was a disaster zone, and apparently in the middle a food fight...

(And I got the people there. Woot)

☥ Grimes! ☥

Grimes happily accepted the onslaught of pies delivered by the Assistant Principal (who she just realized is the coolest person ever), laughing gleefully.

She scraped the food chunks off of her body and flung them in every direction.

When the doors opened, she turned towards the group that entered.

Waving energetically, she yelled, "HI GUYS I'M HAVING THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!"

Hotaru watched helplessly as yet another fight broke out. This wasn't really a 'fight', per se, but it was eventful and included a lot of throwing, so it was something quite like a fight. She crouched down slightly and covered her head. The last thing she wanted to was clean mayo out her hair! Knowing that this one was more between her friends, where would the harm really be in joining in? She clicked quietly to her spiders while she played that she didn't want to join in. When the spiders were done, she had a few snowball-like clumps of spiderweb and food. She watched Nagato escape out of the door, so with one of the webballs she stood up and flung it towards the door. She was quite a good shot, but Nagato wasn't there anymore, already escaped. Instead, Hotaru's shot landed squarely in the middle of Stewart's chest. She winced. "Sorry!" She shouted, cupping her hands around her mouth.

Hotaru watched helplessly as yet another fight broke out. This wasn't really a 'fight', per se, but it was eventful and included a lot of throwing, so it was something quite like a fight. She crouched down slightly and covered her head. The last thing she wanted to was clean mayo out her hair! Knowing that this one was more between her friends, where would the harm really be in joining in? She clicked quietly to her spiders while she played that she didn't want to join in. When the spiders were done, she had a few snowball-like clumps of spiderweb and food. She watched Nagato escape out of the door, so with one of the webballs she stood up and flung it towards the door. She was quite a good shot, but Nagato wasn't there anymore, already escaped. Instead, Hotaru's shot landed squarely in the middle of Stewart's chest. She winced. "Sorry!" She shouted, cupping her hands around her mouth.
C-C-C COMBO BREAKER!!!)
Shi having seen the werid snow ball of spider webbed food fly into the door way. He traced the trajectory and thee a soda can grenade over the table she was hiding at. She probably didn't have enough time to throw it back...

Leo
Leo flipped over Hotaru and grabbed two loaves of French bread. "Look at what I've created..."
He dashed at Grimes as slashed at her.​

Leo
Leo flipped over Hotaru and grabbed two loaves of French bread. "Look at what I've created..."
He dashed at Grimes as slashed at her.​
He can probably hear the soda Nade land beneath his feet before he's sent flying at Grimes like a rocket.

Leo
Leo was pushed back towards Grimes at supersonic speeds. He bumped into her. "O-Oops, sor- WAIT A SECOND"
He slashed at her again.

Stewart

Stewart fell to his knees, to shocked to speak. Actually, that's a lie. He could speak, but those words were limited to: I, What, You, But, Eh, Huh, and Ack.

In that order too. Stewart... Well Stewart liked his food. He didn't care much for what it was as long as it was edible, somewhat enjoyable, and was his. Now, when said food is all over the place...

"Who the hell had the bright idea to start a food fight?!?"

Anna
Anna tried to grab her head, trying to block out the bombardment of noise and chaos of thoughts reacting around her. To no avail of course, but it was a better comfort than nothing. She wasn't used to large groups, and especially not situations like this.

Chojin ran outside and jumped on top of the room before running around the top of the lunchroom "crap crap carap carap carp" he said over and over again till he fell over and rolled close ot thw edge

Shi hid his weapons and stood up from his make shift "Trench."

" All Students who participated will be expected to clean up! " he cried a little" A-and To Bake Cake and Pie for students who didn't get any because you used mine as weapons in your game!" While he did have fun he was still upset about his hard put baking efforts.

Leo saw Chojin and dashed over to him. "I got you!"
He grabbed him by his collar. "You're welcome."
He bopped him in the nose with a loaf of French bread.​

☥ Grimes! ☥

Grimes didn't bother to block the blows Leo was delivering with his loaves of bread. She was more focused on her plan of getting everyone else as messy as possible. She flung chunks of food at Leo (by this point, she was almost entirely covered in food, so it was just a matter of flailing wildly in a vague direction).

She was bowled over when Leo came flying at her. She stayed lying on the ground, laughing too hard to get up. This was the most fun she'd had in a long time.

Back