Alice Academy ; (IC)

Regarding Dorms and Roommates (please pick, should we have...

• 1) Mixed dorms like colleges?

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2) Gender Seperated? Boys dorms, Girls Dorms?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 1) Roommates? (Randomly Chosen)

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • 2) No Roommates.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Miwa
Miwa gasped and stepped back. "You're kidding! Someone came and attacked a kid here?" Miwa's palm blazed with darkness. "Where is he! I wanna go and..." Miwa kept saying stuff she'd do to him before stamping her foot in the ground. "Miyuki. By the way, I apologize." Miwa gave Miyuki one of the crutches she'd brought. "Do I need to be punished? Just watch the face."
Leo
Leo walked up to Stewart. "Hey, I've heard rumors about your Alice. Could you make it so that I could use more spells a day?"​

Shi made an announcement. Over the intercom from his office.
" the students Grimes, Leo, Miwa, Chojin, Shae, Nagato, Felix, Stuart, and Hotaru need to report to my Office immediately. This situation need to be dealt with know. The students Miyuki, Kenji need to come with them. This is to be done after current assignment for those of you who are on one, butbyou will be expected to come back later.Shi singing off." It was broad cast through out the school.

Last edited:
Miwa
Miwa heard the message and dashed to Shi's office. "Whatddya need us for, sir? Emergency?"​

Last edited:
His office was barren with a few paper on the desk. He wasn't normally in it. He was leaning against the desk. " Good just the girl I needed. After your assignment come back here because I'll need to talk to you about some action but for now please use your Alice to get into every book and cranny to try and locate our unwelcome guest. Please. Miss Miwa?"

He nodded plesssntly and decide to wait for the next student or for her to come back whichever came first. He left his door open.

Shi sighed time to make the call. He rung the line to the head office keeping his happy and smiling attitude he waited for the man in charge of hiring him to respond. He also joined the line to the VP's office he'd hate to bother then on their personal comms if they didn't respond.

Last edited:
Miyuki stared up at Miwa, bewildered.. "Punished.. Punished for what?" She questioned, her mind elsewhere, not realizing the question was referring to their earlier fight.. wait a minute... did.. Miwa just.. apologize? Miyuki simply shook her head and gave a half-smile. "No need, I think this day is punishment enough.." She muttered, rising to her feet. "We better join the others." She added afterwards, hearing the announcement of the students needing to report to the Assiatant Principle's office.

Meanwhile...

Ring.... Riiiinngg... Riingg.. Riinn-

"Hello, Yukihira speaking." Spoke a sooth, dark toned voice. "What is it Shi?" The older man questioned, seeming uninterested with the Assitant.
"What going on Kazumi?" Questioned a tall blonde woman, Vice-Principle Tsuna.

☥ Grimes! ☥

Grimes didn't know what exactly was going on, but she knew it was bad. She quickly cleaned the food off of her and changed her clothes before heading to the office. She wasn't entirely sure where it was, but she found it eventually (after a few minutes of squinting at the map and grumbling to herself).

She entered the room nervously.

"What's going on? What do you need me for?"

Shi responded quickly with that happiness as always. " We have an uniderified person who was able breach the school ground and incapacitate several students. They have since vanished without a trace. They may have a teleportation Alice or some kind of mental weapon at their disposal."

He looked and Grimes and quietly mouthed to give him a minutes before mouthing an apology. He gestured for her to sit down.

☥ Grimes! ☥

She heard what Shi was saying on the phone. Someone attacked the students? Who would do that? Her mind raced and she almost missed him motioning for her to sit down. She found a chair and shakily sat in it.

She suddenly felt very, very tired.

Miwa
Before Miwa really left to search the building, she head what Shi said to her. A Teleportation Alice? That could've been dangerous!
She decided to wait for Miyuki and sat down in a chair. What could've happened if she hadn't been there? Miyuki... could've been killed!
Miwa almost screamed before realizing Victoria was right by her. "Hello, Victoria."​

The Headmaster began to clutch the handle of the old phone, not realizing how pale his knuckles were becoming until Nanami, placed a hand on his shoulder. "Shi.. Please, explain to me how someone is able to break into my academy. I thought I left you incharge to make sure the barrier was intact." He spoke lowly, in a cold growl. "Kazumi, I'm sure it was just a mistake, don't blame Shi." Nanami spoke, in a calming but careful voice, fully aware on how bad the Head Master's temper could get. "It is not that I blame Shi, But I blame him for allowing one of our students to be injured, on the first day." He growled, his voice growing louder and colder, causing Nanami to step back, retracting her hand. "Don't worry Mr.Yukihira, I will be sure to take care of this." She spoke, a smile rising on her lips. Before hanging up the phone for Kazumi, To not allow him to continue to bark at Shi. But not before letting him know he would meet him in his office with the other students.

And that was what she did.

She quickly made her way to the happy-go-lucky male's office, finding Grimes, a few other students standing, waiting on what they were suppose to do. It was Miyuki who stood forward. "Please, Miss Tsuna. Hana was attacked, and we have no clue on who has done it!" She cried. The female gave a warm smile and placed a hand on Miyuki's shoulder. "Don't worry miss Akiyama. I will take care of things, for now.. I would like all of you to return to your rooms until noticed other wise, Shi, The Headmaster & I will take care of things." She gave a smile, towards the students, innocently and unworried. It was rather frightening to be quite honest.

☥ Grimes! ☥

Grimes almost didn't notice when Miwa addressed her (it didn't help that she called her Victoria). She did notice, though, and she looked towards the other girl.

"H-hey. It's just Grimes, by the way. This, uh... This is crazy, huh?"

Miwa
Miwa almost punched the wall, she didn't remembering the fate of the one in their dorm. "Crazy?! My senpai might get killed here! Crazy is an understatement!" Miwa started breathing darkness. "The jerk who did this is going to face ME! I'm going to rip him into pieces! I'm gonna throw him off a cliff! I'm gonna step on his face! I'm gonna-"
Miwa got up and started pacing back and forth. "How do you punish someone who's ruined your life?!"
She thought about taking out her phone and calling her father; yes, he'd make sure the freak wouldn't harm her again! But not now; it was just one person. The second she would kill personally!
She turned to Grimes, her face demonic. "If you happen to find that ass, tell me so that I can commit bloody murder! No, eternal torture! No... ARGH!"​

Shi looked around hold on they need to do something. Nagato ,Miwa, Shae, Grimes, Hotaru, would you please clean up your mess in the lunch room? I'll be in there in a little to help. Oh and a Chojin. For the love of goodness make him stop running around." He sighed and took a breath before looking at the schools second in command. " I don't understand ive checked the barrier a thousand times before everyone was awake and this guy isn't even on camera until he put the students out. Like a ghost..." his smilie still doesn't break. As he thinks deeply.

Last edited:
It didn't take long long for Stewart and the others following him to be called back to Shi's office. He sighed angrily, then took a deep breath to calm himself. In hindsight, it would make sence. Why send students, there when there was technology.

He then looked at the others apologetically. "Well, change of plans huh guys? Time to see Shi... In his office... Damn the implications on that."

He then started to walk back, and acknowledged Leo's question. "My Alice, whatever you heard of it, is probably exaggerated. I'm not a miracle worker. My Alice, like many Alices, comes with a cost. Could I give you more spells... Possibly. What's more in the ball park is making your spells stronger. Will I? No. No I will not. Not unless I have a damm good reason."

Not long later, they arrived at Shi's office. Anna was already there, waiting in a corner, observing, listening.

"You wanted to see us Shi?"

Leo
Leo's cheeks puffed up. "Okay, let's have it your way. But if someone attacks and I could freeze them with a spell but can't 'cause I don't have any spells left... Hey, its your life, not mine."​

Back