Another Bad Fur Day

"Rash? A good name for a big creature." He exclaimed, giving off a little chuckle. "So. What are you capable of then? Unless your skill involves punching things?"

@Jeremi

Rash cracked his knuckles. "I punch things, kick things...smash things...To keep it simple I'm good at anythin' that means to lay on the hurt! And I look good doin' it too! Plus Rap/rock artist, got a black belt in Karate, I'm an excellent painter, love me some videogames and superheroes! You know why I like superheroes, cause they are almost as cool as me!"

Awaking with a grumble and a groan, Rajirra eyed up Rash with a sour look in her slitted eyes.

503582db-7215-4639-868b-97f0d33eada2

v9DOISE.gif

"Its voice grates the ears like a giant rat rakes the ankles," she cursed.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker

@Lucky @dark @Yun Lee @Zadkiel @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy

"Got us a real sourpuss over here!"
The pun was very much intended. "What's the matter with you, huh? Waitin' for a clawsome time?"

In the corner of the room, Marisa woke up. She slowly sat herself up, before looking around and taking everything else in, or at least attempting to. Waking up in a throne room full of some pretty weird looking people, as well as a squirrel drinking alcohol, a cat and a frog with shades, was a bit of shock to the system. She slowly got to her feet, grabbed her broom and Mini-Hakkero as soon as she spotted them on the floor next to her, and approached the others to figure out just where she was.

"So... uh... somebody mind tellin' me where I am?" She spoke up, "And who the hell are you people?"

"In a throne room, I guess. The giant rodent on the chair was gonna tell us after he was done drinkin'."

"Oh..." Marisa frowned. "Can't say I'm lookin' forward to this. I mean, I'm not a huge fan of waiting and I just wanna find out why I'm here and kick the butts of whoever I need to to get home again!"

She paused for a moment and sighed. "Guess I might as well introduce myself. I'm Marisa Kirisame, an ordinary magician."

yoXotBp.jpg

Jak eyed the strange Ghost machine as it read off facts about him "I can fight well when needed."

The long eared wastelander nodded at Lo "Thanks. Not often I get to share weapons with others."

"Lord Shaxx, am I right? Who are you exactly?"

"Indeed. I am the handler and manager of the Crucible; my training regime to put Guardians against each other in combat to strength them for the threats to Earth. Of course, I've grown now to realise that this is a entirely different world to everyone here. As for myself? I am a Titan as shown by my size, capable of either raining down a Fist of Havoc, deploying a Void Shield to defend others or eliminate foes, or harness the power of Fire infused hammers. And my little friend here is my Ghost, who is my companion and aid."

Rash cracked his knuckles. "I punch things, kick things...smash things...To keep it simple I'm good at anythin' that means to lay on the hurt! And I look good doin' it too! Plus Rap/rock artist, got a black belt in Karate, I'm an excellent painter, love me some videogames and superheroes! You know why I like superheroes, cause they are almost as cool as me!"

"So you must have incredible strength then I see? I wonder how you'd match up against one of my Titan's. Hmm. I think you'd be quite the powerhouse up close, but at range, not so much."

"Oh..." Marisa frowned. "Can't say I'm lookin' forward to this. I mean, I'm not a huge fan of waiting and I just wanna find out why I'm here and kick the butts of whoever I need to to get home again!"

She paused for a moment and sighed. "Guess I might as well introduce myself. I'm Marisa Kirisame, an ordinary magician."

"An ordinary magician... Hmm..." Shaxx exclaimed loud enough for her to hear. "Could she be a Warlock? If so it would be great to have someone I know here for a better advantage. Warlocks are definitely useful..."

LG1XUv0.gif

"Ziss...this one has heard them all before," she hissed, "Give your racist puns to a Khajiit who will hear them, yes? Typical jetwijijri..." she muttered, before turning to stroll the throne room.

"Woah. This one's got quite the mouth. I wonder if they can back that up." Shaxx stated, loud enough for her to hear.

@dark, @Jeremi, @Zadkiel, @Archmage Jeremiah

"Warlock?" Marisa asked, looking over at Shaxx, "You're gonna have to elaborate, these things often have a few different meanings."

[/QUOTE]
"Indeed. I am the handler and manager of the Crucible; my training regime to put Guardians against each other in combat to strength them for the threats to Earth. Of course, I've grown now to realise that this is a entirely different world to everyone here. As for myself? I am a Titan as shown by my size, capable of either raining down a Fist of Havoc, deploying a Void Shield to defend others or eliminate foes, or harness the power of Fire infused hammers. And my little friend here is my Ghost, who is my companion and aid."

"A titan would mean something completely different in my world.

"Don't count me out, I have a few surprises that i hide."

@Widowmaker @Lucky @dark @Yun Lee @Zadkiel @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy

"Warlock?" Marisa asked, looking over at Shaxx, "You're gonna have to elaborate, these things often have a few different meanings."

"The Warlocks that I am familiar with are mostly magical, but are very wise and knowledgeable. From harnessing the Void to create devastation, to self-Resurrection and even harnessing the power of Thunder in their hands. But you don't give off that vibe..." He exclaimed as his Ghost floated over and scanned her.

"Nope. She doesn't have any traces of Light inside her. She's not a Warlock."
"Thank you, Ghost, for that input."

"A titan would mean something completely different in my world.

"Don't count me out, I have a few surprises that i hide."

"I'm sure you both have surprises hiding within you. Only through battle will you truly demonstrate your strength." He exclaimed.
"Shaxx is right. He's trained many people left right and centre through intense training and live-fire situations. Any Guardian that has trained under him will vouch for his ruthless teaching talents and strength."
"Thank you, Ghost, again, for your input."

@Zadkiel, @dark

"No, my magic doesn't go that far," Marisa replied, watching the ghost carefully when it approached, "But just because I don't have any natural magical talent like some people, it doesn't mean I'm not powerful." She grinned slightly, holding onto her Mini-Hakkero. Just to demonstrate something small, she let go of her broom, which remained floating in the air, and sat on it. It supported her weight with no trouble at all, and she remained surprisingly well balanced.

"So you must have incredible strength then I see? I wonder how you'd match up against one of my Titan's. Hmm. I think you'd be quite the powerhouse up close, but at range, not so much."

"An ordinary magician... Hmm..." Shaxx exclaimed loud enough for her to hear. "Could she be a Warlock? If so it would be great to have someone I know here for a better advantage. Warlocks are definitely useful..."

"Woah. This one's got quite the mouth. I wonder if they can back that up." Shaxx stated, loud enough for her to hear.

Rash grinned and flexed his arms. "Touch these pythons and prepare to be amazed! Ain't no need for any long range action! Once I get close it's all over!"

Rajirra walking off just had Rash shrug. "It don't matter, we're all on the same team after all! Though between you and me the rodent could just send everyone else home and let me deal with whatever's goin' down!"

"Well. This is a rather nice place~!'

A little gothic lolita awoke, hugging a stuffed rabbit close to her. And she meant what she said-this was a very pretty castle. Dark, brooding...maybe add some cute pink furniture here and there, and it'd be perfect!
large.jpg

"We could take this place over, Mimi," she whispered to the bunny. "With a drunk squirrel in charge, of all things, it shouldn't be a problem...oh?" Was that a familiar face over there? Why, it was! "Yoohoo! Yukari! It's me, Mayu!"

@Takumi

Marisa glanced over at Rash and muttered. "And I thought Remilia was full of herself... This guy's even worse..."

"No, my magic doesn't go that far," Marisa replied, watching the ghost carefully when it approached, "But just because I don't have any natural magical talent like some people, it doesn't mean I'm not powerful." She grinned slightly, holding onto her Mini-Hakkero. Just to demonstrate something small, she let go of her broom, which remained floating in the air, and sat on it. It supported her weight with no trouble at all, and she remained surprisingly well balanced.

"Impressive. We'll have to see what this little creature has in store for us so I can see your prowess in action." Shaxx exclaimed, arms crossed proudly.

A little gothic lolita awoke, hugging a stuffed rabbit close to her. And she meant what she said-this was a very pretty castle. Dark, brooding...maybe add some cute pink furniture here and there, and it'd be perfect!
large.jpg

"We could take this place over, Mimi," she whispered to the bunny. "With a drunk squirrel in charge, of all things, it shouldn't be a problem...oh?" Was that a familiar face over there? Why, it was! "Yoohoo! Yukari! It's me, Mayu!"

@Takumi

It was then that he noticed a new arrival. A... little girl? He had to investigate this.

Byaji-QCIAAsrdZ.jpg

"A young girl? You either must be incredibly powerful, or incredibly silly to be here. Who knows how dangerous this could be!" Shaxx exclaimed in a strict tone.

"Don't worry about Shaxx, he's not exactly one for being polite after all the work he's done back in our universe. I'm his Ghost. Lovely to meet you."

@Zadkiel, @Yun Lee.

Last edited:
Craig walked over to somewhere that wasn't so crowded. Suddenly he felt something in his pocket. He reached in his pocket and took out a guinea pig.

"Oh my god. Stripe have you been in my pocket this whole time?"

latest

The moment Shaxx spoke again, Marisa's attention moved back to him. She didn't say anything this time, instead just listening to what he had to say. When he was done talking, she hopped off of her broom and decided to take a look around the throne room, in case she came across something she could take without anyone realising.

Scooby Doo

Scooby looked around the room and was silent. He was used to weird. He shrugged. " Ri'm Scooby Doo. Ro, rhere rexactly rare re? " *1 Scooby was curious to where he was. He felt like this was different from home, but he had been wrong in the past. He just wanted to be certain.

*1 I'm Scooby Doo. So, where exactly are we?

Rash grinned and flexed his arms. "Touch these pythons and prepare to be amazed! Ain't no need for any long range action! Once I get close it's all over!"

Rajirra walking off just had Rash shrug. "It don't matter, we're all on the same team after all! Though between you and me the rodent could just send everyone else home and let me deal with whatever's goin' down!"

yoXotBp.jpg

Jak turned to Rash "You seem a little overconfident, pal."

@Jeremi

"Um, I don't think drinking can be considered medicine." Yukari replied, becoming even more confused at Concker's response.

Though when Ghost appeared and began talking to her, the android was trying to take in everything around her.

"A ghost? You look like a fellow android to me. Or maybe more of a type of robot." she pondered.

large.jpg

@Takumi

13dde69cd5fe44f8b3443c0cdc79bfab_480.jpg

"Mayu! I can't believe you're here too!" Yukari greeted, both surprised and pleased to at least see another Vocaloid. Picking up her chainsaw so nobody tripped over it she'd walk over to the other Vocaloid.

@thatguyinthrstore @Yun Lee @dark @Lucky @Zadkiel @Widowmaker @Anybody I missed

Craig walked over to Conker and watched him chug his alcohol.

"Can you just tell us what we need to do. My parents aren't gonna be so happy if I'm not back home."

@thatguyinthestore
The squirrel wouldn't have been paying attention to any of the conversations that were going on, as he was too lost in his beer. That is, until a kid walked up to him, causing Conker to open one eye and peer down at Craig for a moment, before abruptly putting down the bottle and wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

"Right..." He said right before letting out a small belch.

images

"So, now that you've all gotten settled and such, I think that I'd better tell you why you're here." He began as he leaned back into your throne.

"Basically, all the money's been spent in the kingdom, so I need you all to gather some more. I'd do it myself but... I've got kingly duties to attend to. Any questions?"

@ThatAverageGuy @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Jeremi @Lucky @dark @Zadkiel @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah

Back