Another Bad Fur Day

"Well see I would, but that would ruin the plot of the roleplay." Conker replied with a shrug.

@Takumi

Yuzuki-Yukari-yuzuki-yukari-32299435-671-900.png

"Haha, okay Mr. Conker." Yukari laughed, going along with the alcoholic squirrel.

She had no clue what he was talking about.

tumblr_inline_nojz7oBPRX1s2vzdx_250.png

"If we're just going to get some money, it shouldn't be too hard, right Mayu?" she asked her fellow idol for confirmation. It'll be easy! Or well, she hoped it would.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Anybody

Yuzuki-Yukari-yuzuki-yukari-32299435-671-900.png

"Haha, okay Mr. Conker." Yukari laughed, going along with the alcoholic squirrel.

She had no clue what he was talking about.

tumblr_inline_nojz7oBPRX1s2vzdx_250.png

"If we're just going to get some money, it shouldn't be too hard, right Mayu?" she asked her fellow idol for confirmation. It'll be easy! Or well, she hoped it would.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Anybody

"Trust me, fetch quests are never easy. Let me spell it out for ya T-E-D-I-O-U-S. It's like when you're walkin' through the park and step in a dog turd. That's a fetch quest."

"So when do we start."

Craig decided to just get straight to the point. He didn't really care what was happening. He's used to this kinda stuff happening a lot especially when it's about money.

@thatguyinthestore @anyone

Rather than waiting long enough for Conker to respond to her, Marisa approached Jak and Shaxx when she overheard them partnering together. The black-white witch smiled slightly "You two wouldn't mind me tagging along, would ya? I think we might all be able to help each other out." While she genuinely believed that, she also figured that the two guys with obvious weapons would be the most likely to run into trouble, and in turn an opportunity to fight somebody. As far as she was concerned, it was definitely a win-win situation.

Rather than waiting long enough for Conker to respond to her, Marisa approached Jak and Shaxx when she overheard them partnering together. The black-white witch smiled slightly "You two wouldn't mind me tagging along, would ya? I think we might all be able to help each other out." While she genuinely believed that, she also figured that the two guys with obvious weapons would be the most likely to run into trouble, and in turn an opportunity to fight somebody. As far as she was concerned, it was definitely a win-win situation.

"Sounds like a good idea. The more the merrier as my friend here put it." Shaxx exclaimed, giving a thumbs up. "An ideal team size of three. The perfect size for a Fireteam. Sound good to you, Jak? Better to group up."

@Zadkiel, @dark

"Sounds like a good idea. The more the merrier as my friend here put it." Shaxx exclaimed, giving a thumbs up. "An ideal team size of three. The perfect size for a Fireteam. Sound good to you, Jak? Better to group up."

@Zadkiel, @dark

"Sure. Come on in, we have room."

"Also magic is something i do as well, I'm a eco channeler."

@Zadkiel @Widowmaker @dark

"Can't say eco channeling is a thing where I'm from," Marisa replied with a shrug, "But either way, I'm glad to join you both." She smiled at them, before once again sitting on her broom as she waited for the time to come for them to get moving.

"Trust me, fetch quests are never easy. Let me spell it out for ya T-E-D-I-O-U-S. It's like when you're walkin' through the park and step in a dog turd. That's a fetch quest."

yuzuki_yukari_icon_by_ia_yuzuki_yukari-d5tpcsg.jpg

"Oh wow, that does seem pretty tedious." she replied to the giant frog man.

Yuzuki_icon.png

"Well I won't let that discourage me, I mean, idols have to set an example by helping people!" she responded.

tumblr_inline_neq4zaEjio1sjpihp.png

"Even if we don't have much of a choice in doing it." she added after a beat of silence.

"Oh, so you're gonna refer to yourself in third person?" Conker asked almost condescendingly as he tapped his finger on his chin. "Well, this old professor who used to work for the old king was building a machine to take people from different universes. He never finished it, but he came pretty close, so I just had some of my smart scientist guards finish it."

Conker would fall silent for a moment when she asked what she would get in return if she agreed. "Uh... well, I'll let each of you have... oh!" He snapped his fingers quite loudly as he figured out what he could do. "I'll throw a party for you guys. Hookers, beer, weed, all that stuff. How's that sound?"

@Archmage Jeremiah

axgfeK0.gif

"Khajiit speaks the way Khajiit speaks," Rajirra responded flatly, "It should feel privileged this one had to learn its language, instead of the other way around, yes?"

Listening to what Conker offered her in return for her work, Rajirra blinked and cocked her head back. "It would throw a party for Rajirra?" she repeated, more to process her surprise than to garner assurance. After a moment, she nodded. "This one accepts. When and where will it put everyone to work?"

@thatguyinthestore

@ThatAverageGuy @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Jeremi @Lucky @dark @Zadkiel @Takumi

axgfeK0.gif

"Khajiit speaks the way Khajiit speaks," Rajirra responded flatly, "It should feel privileged this one had to learn its language, instead of the other way around, yes?"

Listening to what Conker offered her in return for her work, Rajirra blinked and cocked her head back. "It would throw a party for Rajirra?" she repeated, more to process her surprise than to garner assurance. After a moment, she nodded. "This one accepts. When and where will it put everyone to work?"

@thatguyinthestore

"Well actually you'll start right aboooooout..." He said before pulling out a comically large stopwatch.

"Now." As he said this, you'd be ushered outside by the guards, seeing Conker downing more beer as you left.

As the castle doors slammed shut behind you, you'd find yourself walking through a medow. Eventually, you'd come across what looked like a small land of soil surrounded by a fence. In said fence, you'd see a scarecrow leaning up against a sign which read "FECK OFF CROWS" in all caps.

birdy_01_595.png

"Wuzzat?" The scarecrow slurred to the point that it was barely audible, seeming more drunk than Conker as he barely managed to keep himself upright. Eventually, his eyes would meet the group. "Well, the fuck do ya want?"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Zadkiel @Yun Lee @dark @Widowmaker @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Lucky

As the castle doors slammed shut behind you, you'd find yourself walking through a medow. Eventually, you'd come across what looked like a small land of soil surrounded by a fence. In said fence, you'd see a scarecrow leaning up against a sign which read "FECK OFF CROWS" in all caps.

birdy_01_595.png

"Wuzzat?" The scarecrow slurred to the point that it was barely audible, seeming more drunk than Conker as he barely managed to keep himself upright. Eventually, his eyes would meet the group. "Well, the fuck do ya want?"

"What..." Shaxx exclaimed with a sigh. "This, is who we're meeting immediately? A drunk talking scarecrow? Sigh... We're looking for money. That squirrel, conker I believe he called himself, wants money. And unfortunately he's stuck us on grabbing it. Could you possibly give us some sort of direction?"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Zadkiel @Yun Lee @dark @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Lucky

"What..." Shaxx exclaimed with a sigh. "This, is who we're meeting immediately? A drunk talking scarecrow? Sigh... We're looking for money. That squirrel, conker I believe he called himself, wants money. And unfortunately he's stuck us on grabbing it. Could you possibly give us some sort of direction?"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Zadkiel @Yun Lee @dark @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Lucky
"Oh, Conker. Da squirrely. Heh heh." The scarecrow said as he remembered his orange furred friend.

"Right. Step ovah here." He replied as he spun around and faced a lad with the letter "B" carved into it.

@Widowmaker @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lucky @Zadkiel @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @dark

Marisa blinked in surprise when she heard this, looked briefly at the others and stepped forward. "Guess I'll do it." With that, she stepped onto the carved letter. "So... Am I supposed to do something now?"

Marisa blinked in surprise when she heard this, looked briefly at the others and stepped forward. "Guess I'll do it." With that, she stepped onto the carved letter. "So... Am I supposed to do something now?"
"Yeah." He replied as he drunkenly nodded. "See da 'ting' noise? It makes'a 'TING!' noise."

As if on some sort of cue, a lightbulb would appear over Marisa's head and make the noise which he had described. "Now... reach into yer pocket."

@Zadkiel

Marisa stared up at the lightbulb in utter confusion, not saying anything as her mouth hung wide open. She slowly reached inside a pocket which was located conveniently underneath the apron she wore over her skirt, not even sure what to expect at this point.

Marisa stared up at the lightbulb in utter confusion, not saying anything as her mouth hung wide open. She slowly reached inside a pocket which was located conveniently underneath the apron she wore over her skirt, not even sure what to expect at this point.
When Marisa reached into her pocket, she would suddenly feel a chill upon the contact with whatever was in there. Further inspesction would reveal that this was a bottle of alcohol, similar to the one that Conker drank out of earlier.

As soon as she pulled it out of her pocket, it would be snatched away by the scarecrow. "Thank ya!" He said, followed up with a chuckle before downing the beverage.

@Zadkiel

When Marisa reached into her pocket, she would suddenly feel a chill upon the contact with whatever was in there. Further inspesction would reveal that this was a bottle of alcohol, similar to the one that Conker drank out of earlier.

As soon as she pulled it out of her pocket, it would be snatched away by the scarecrow. "Thank ya!" He said, followed up with a chuckle before downing the beverage.

@Zadkiel

Rajirra hardly batted an eye at the sight of an animated scarecrow knocking back a bottle of nameless liquor, but did appear interested by the way it spoke of Conker. "The scarecrow knows of Conker?" she inquired, "What else does the scarecrow know that could help this one?"

@thatguyinthestore

@Zadkiel

Watching this all with a look of confusion Yukari placed her hands on her hips.

tumblr_inline_neq565CrX81sjpihp.png

"Um, excuse me? Mr. Scarecrow, of that produces alcohol, could it also produce money?" she asked.

"Or is there some way you know of we can get some money for Mr. Conker as quickly as possible?" she added.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Widowmaker @Zadkiel @Lucky @dark

Watching this all with a look of confusion Yukari placed her hands on her hips.

tumblr_inline_neq565CrX81sjpihp.png

"Um, excuse me? Mr. Scarecrow, of that produces alcohol, could it also produce money?" she asked.

"Or is there some way you know of we can get some money for Mr. Conker as quickly as possible?" she added.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Widowmaker @Zadkiel @Lucky @dark
"Huh? No. Nonono. See those buttons? They're context sensitive. And my name is Birdy... 'cuz I scare birdies." He said, flapping his arms up and down like he was a bird. "You can try that button again, if you want." Birdy replied with a snicker. As he said this, another lightbulb would appear over the head of whoever was standing on the button.

@Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Zadkiel @Widowmaker

Back