Another Bad Fur Day

Marisa couldn't believe what had happened with the button, and stepped away from it immediately. She watched Craig approach it, and began to wonder what would happen next.

"Huh? No. Nonono. See those buttons? They're context sensitive. And my name is Birdy... 'cuz I scare birdies." He said, flapping his arms up and down like he was a bird. "You can try that button again, if you want." Birdy replied with a snicker. As he said this, another lightbulb would appear over the head of whoever was standing on the button.

@Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Zadkiel @Widowmaker

Rash rubbed his hands together. "Oh boy it's a puzzle! Can't wait to get stuck on this for hours!"

"Huh? No. Nonono. See those buttons? They're context sensitive. And my name is Birdy... 'cuz I scare birdies." He said, flapping his arms up and down like he was a bird. "You can try that button again, if you want." Birdy replied with a snicker. As he said this, another lightbulb would appear over the head of whoever was standing on the button.

"With all due respect..." Shaxx exclaimed, focusing his attention towards Birdy. "But you wouldn't exactly happen to know where we can find some money, would you? We're not exactly here for sight-seeing. Not while some of us are geared for a fight." He mentioned, gesturing towards his weaponry and Jak's.

@thatguyinthestore

Craig walked over to the button and saw the lightbulb appear above him he then reached in his pocket to find out what the hell was actually happening.

@thatguyinthestore
As Craig reached into his pocket, he'd find...

another bottle of beer!

"Well, don't mind if I do!" Birdy exclaimed before snatching this one away as well. After chugging this one, he'd toss it behind him, causing it to shatter upon impact. "I'm goin' tah bed. Nighty night." Birdy would then lean up against the sign and do just that, falling into a rather deep slumber.

With no way to wake him up, you would find a bridge in the opposite direction, which appeared to be over a waterfall of some sorts.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Zadkiel @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @Yun Lee @Lucky

"With all due respect..." Shaxx exclaimed, focusing his attention towards Birdy. "But you wouldn't exactly happen to know where we can find some money, would you? We're not exactly here for sight-seeing. Not while some of us are geared for a fight." He mentioned, gesturing towards his weaponry and Jak's.

@thatguyinthestore
Although Birdy was still asleep, Shaxx, along with everyone else, would find that they still had all their powers and weapons.​

another bottle of beer!

"Well, don't mind if I do!" Birdy exclaimed before snatching this one away as well. After chugging this one, he'd toss it behind him, causing it to shatter upon impact. "I'm goin' tah bed. Nighty night." Birdy would then lean up against the sign and do just that, falling into a rather deep slumber.

With no way to wake him up, you would find a bridge in the opposite direction, which appeared to be over a waterfall of some sorts.
Although Birdy was still asleep, he, along with everyone else, would find that they still had all their powers and weapons.

"Right... I guess I'll walk across the bridge first...?" Shaxx exclaimed, beginning to walk across the bridge slowly, equipping his Retrofuturist Shotgun. He was prepared for trouble, as he was in unknown territory. "Stay close. Who knows what could happen."

@Jeremi @Zadkiel @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @Yun Lee @Lucky

Marisa cast one last glance at Birdy before following behind Shaxx. She held onto her Mini-Hakkero, looking around as she crossed the bridge as well. "So... you guys think we'll run into somebody who might actually be able to help us sometime soon?" She asked.

Marisa cast one last glance at Birdy before following behind Shaxx. She held onto her Mini-Hakkero, looking around as she crossed the bridge as well. "So... you guys think we'll run into somebody who might actually be able to help us sometime soon?" She asked.

"Maybe. But considering we're in a place we do not understand? I'm always expecting trouble. Just so happened to of been pulled here while armed."

@Zadkiel

Craig joined the other on the bridge but turned around to Birdy and flipped him off

4da.gif

"Thanks for the help dick."

@thatguyinthestore @anyonelse

Scooby Doo

Scooby who totally hadn't somehow gotten slightly lost managed to get back to the group. Normally he wouldn't go on a quest for a squirrel... expect there was food involved. If you gave the dog food motivation, he would move mountains. He followed the group quietly, looking for anything else.

@thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
"Right... I guess I'll walk across the bridge first...?" Shaxx exclaimed, beginning to walk across the bridge slowly, equipping his Retrofuturist Shotgun. He was prepared for trouble, as he was in unknown territory. "Stay close. Who knows what could happen."

@Jeremi @Zadkiel @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @Yun Lee @Lucky

Jak sighed and immediately did the same with his blaster. He nodded "Right."

He followed his group over the bridge on the opposite side.

Chapter 1 - Windy

As you made your way across the bridge, you'd eventually find a cave. After entering said cave, you'd find an area which was much brighter and all around more pleasant than the farm you were at before.

maxresdefault.jpg

As you traversed this land, you would see two places to go to which were interesting. One was a comically oversized bee flying over a red platform and crying. The other was a windmill in the center, which had a conveniently placed spiraling hill around it, which would allow you to travel up.

Cast List
@ThatAverageGuy as Craig Tucker (South Park)
@dark as Jak/Mar (Jak 3)
@Widowmaker as Lord Shaxx (Destiny)
@Zadkiel as Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project)
@Yun Lee as Mayu (Vocaloid)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Rajirra (Prequel)
@Lucky as Scooby Doo (Scooby Doo)
@Jeremi as Rash (Battletoads)
@Takumi as Yakari Yuzuki (Vocaloid)

maxresdefault.jpg

Jak decided to go for the beehive that seemed really small. "Come on guys, I'm going for the beehive, you are welcome to follow if you want. The bee was crying after all.

@Widowmaker @Zadkiel

@dark as Jak/Mar (Jak 3)

maxresdefault.jpg

Jak decided to go for the beehive that seemed really small. "Come on guys, I'm going for the beehive, you are welcome to follow if you want. The bee was crying after all.

@Widowmaker @Zadkiel

@dark as Jak/Mar (Jak 3)

"Yea sure whatever."

Craig said while walking towards Jak

@dark

"Yea sure whatever."

Craig said while walking towards Jak

@dark

Jak looked at Craig and shrugged "Alright then, come on, Craig. Anybody else coming?"

@dark as Jak/Mar (Jak 3)

another bottle of beer!

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Zadkiel @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @Yun Lee @Lucky

Well, that guy wasn't helpful at all. A little disappointed, Yukari continued onwards, following the rest on the bridge.

Chapter 1 - Windy

As you made your way across the bridge, you'd eventually find a cave. After entering said cave, you'd find an area which was much brighter and all around more pleasant than the farm you were at before.

maxresdefault.jpg

As you traversed this land, you would see two places to go to which were interesting. One was a comically oversized bee flying over a red platform and crying. The other was a windmill in the center, which had a conveniently placed spiraling hill around it, which would allow you to travel up.

Cast List
@dark as Jak/Mar (Jak 3)

tumblr_inline_neq6smvtkI1sjpihp.png

"Hmm." Yukari hummed in thought over their situation, before going over to the crying bee.

tumblr_inline_neq6ortDzV1sjpihp.png

"Excuse me! What's wrong? Why are you so sad? Maybe we can help you somehow?" she asked as she approached before giving a pleasant and concerned smile. An idol's work is never done, and she'd make sure to do her best to make others smile somehow.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @dark @ThatAverageGuy @CryingBee

Chapter 1 - Windy

maxresdefault.jpg

Cast List
@dark as Jak/Mar (Jak 3)
[=2410]@Takumi[/USER] as Yakari Yuzuki (Vocaloid)

It seemed that most of them were heading towards that weird crying bee. "I don't know about guy, I think I'm gonna run up that windmill and check it out. I ain't trustin' no bees to give me cash!"

@thatguyinthestore @everyone

"Suit yourself," Marisa replied to Rash before joining the others heading towards the incredibly large bee. Clearly, it had a problem, and solving problems wasn't exactly new to her.

Since Yukari was already speaking to the bee, Marisa just watched and listened to find out what was going on. She put her Mini-Hakkero in her pocket, clearly not needing it at the moment.

maxresdefault.jpg

"I second that. Come on, let's go."

tumblr_inline_neq6smvtkI1sjpihp.png

"Hmm." Yukari hummed in thought over their situation, before going over to the crying bee.

tumblr_inline_neq6ortDzV1sjpihp.png

"Excuse me! What's wrong? Why are you so sad? Maybe we can help you somehow?" she asked as she approached before giving a pleasant and concerned smile. An idol's work is never done, and she'd make sure to do her best to make others smile somehow.

Walking behind the idol would be Shaxx, standing behind her with a vibe of authority. "I'll keep an eye on our backs. Surely you'd prefer not to get taken out by anything here. We are in a place we do not understand after all."

@dark, @Takumi, @thatguyinthestore

For those of you who headed to the crying bee, you'd find that her beehive was missing upon further inspection.

queen-bee-conkers-bad-fur-day-38.6.jpg

"Oh, those horrid wasps have taken it upon themselves to steal my beehive again! Please, I beg of you, get it back for me!" The queen bee begged the members of the group, answering Yukari in particular. "I'll pay you quite handsomely if you do!"

@Takumi @Widowmaker @Zadkiel @dark @ThatAverageGuy @QueenBee

Meanwhile, while Rash made his way up the windmill, he'd wouldn't get far before being ambushed by...

Several earthworms with razor sharp teeth! And they looked angry! One of them would lunge at Rash, trying to bite his left leg.

@Jeremi @Windmill​

Back