Another Bad Fur Day

The squirrel wouldn't have been paying attention to any of the conversations that were going on, as he was too lost in his beer. That is, until a kid walked up to him, causing Conker to open one eye and peer down at Craig for a moment, before abruptly putting down the bottle and wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

"Right..." He said right before letting out a small belch.

images

"So, now that you've all gotten settled and such, I think that I'd better tell you why you're here." He began as he leaned back into your throne.

"Basically, all the money's been spent in the kingdom, so I need you all to gather some more. I'd do it myself but... I've got kingly duties to attend to. Any questions?"

@ThatAverageGuy @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Jeremi @Lucky @dark @Zadkiel @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah

Once Craig heard this he thought this wouldn't be that hard. After all in the town he lives in most of the stuff that happens in it reveolves around getting money.​

The squirrel wouldn't have been paying attention to any of the conversations that were going on, as he was too lost in his beer. That is, until a kid walked up to him, causing Conker to open one eye and peer down at Craig for a moment, before abruptly putting down the bottle and wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

images

"So, now that you've all gotten settled and such, I think that I'd better tell you why you're here." He began as he leaned back into your throne.

"Basically, all the money's been spent in the kingdom, so I need you all to gather some more. I'd do it myself but... I've got kingly duties to attend to. Any questions?"

@ThatAverageGuy @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Jeremi @Lucky @dark @Zadkiel @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah

Rajirra's tail stood stiff as Conker piped up again, and she very quickly set an ornate vase back down in its place after...looking at it for awhile. Shaking off her jitters, the stony Khajiit re-entered the king's court proper to address Conker. "Yes, Rajirra has many questions. How did you bring this one here without Rajirra knowing? Where has it brought this one? Why choose this one to do its work, and what is in it for this one if Rajirra accepts?" Rajirra fired off questions without relent, listing them all on her fingers.

@thatguyinthestore

@ThatAverageGuy @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Jeremi @Lucky @dark @Zadkiel @Takumi

Rajirra's tail stood stiff as Conker piped up again, and she very quickly set an ornate vase back down in its place after...looking at it for awhile. Shaking off her jitters, the stony Khajiit re-entered the king's court proper to address Conker. "Yes, Rajirra has many questions. How did you bring this one here without Rajirra knowing? Where has it brought this one? Why choose this one to do its work, and what is in it for this one if Rajirra accepts?" Rajirra fired off questions without relent, listing them all on her fingers.

@thatguyinthestore

@ThatAverageGuy @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Jeremi @Lucky @dark @Zadkiel @Takumi
"Oh, so you're gonna refer to yourself in third person?" Conker asked almost condescendingly as he tapped his finger on his chin. "Well, this old professor who used to work for the old king was building a machine to take people from different universes. He never finished it, but he came pretty close, so I just had some of my smart scientist guards finish it."

Conker would fall silent for a moment when she asked what she would get in return if she agreed. "Uh... well, I'll let each of you have... oh!" He snapped his fingers quite loudly as he figured out what he could do. "I'll throw a party for you guys. Hookers, beer, weed, all that stuff. How's that sound?"

@Archmage Jeremiah

"Oh, so you're gonna refer to yourself in third person?" Conker asked almost condescendingly as he tapped his finger on his chin. "Well, this old professor who used to work for the old king was building a machine to take people from different universes. He never finished it, but he came pretty close, so I just had some of my smart scientist guards finish it."

Conker would fall silent for a moment when she asked what she would get in return if she agreed. "Uh... well, I'll let each of you have... oh!" He snapped his fingers quite loudly as he figured out what he could do. "I'll throw a party for you guys. Hookers, beer, weed, all that stuff. How's that sound?"

@Archmage Jeremiah

images

"Don't you have any servants that could of done this instead?" Yukari asked, not finding much logical sense in getting a bunch of people from different worlds involved due to money problems. It seemed quite silly to the android in all honesty, to go through all of this.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Widowmaker @Zadkiel @Lucky @dark

@Archmage Jeremiah

"I guess a party would be nice but the hookers and stuff I wouldn't really be into. One of my friends would really dig that though."

@thatguyinthestore @anyone else​

images

"Don't you have any servants that could of done this instead?" Yukari asked, not finding much logical sense in getting a bunch of people from different worlds involved due to money problems. It seemed quite silly to the android in all honesty, to go through all of this.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Widowmaker @Zadkiel @Lucky @dark
"Well see I would, but that would ruin the plot of the roleplay." Conker replied with a shrug.

@Takumi

yoXotBp.jpg

Jak turned to Rash "You seem a little overconfident, pal."

@Jeremi

Rash had a good laugh at that. "Hey don't worry about it! I got confidence in spades! And awesomeness for days!"

images

"A fetch quest huh? Dat's not too bad! Kinda depends on where we gonna fetch those things though."

Marisa couldn't believe a word of this. "Now wait just a minute! You dragged all of us here so you could make money, and then you're going to spend all of that on a party that some of us might not want?" She folded her arms and raised an eyebrow, waiting for Conker's response. She could already see where the money problems had come from and was less than pleased.

Rash had a good laugh at that. "Hey don't worry about it! I got confidence in spades! And awesomeness for days!"

"A fetch quest huh? Dat's not too bad! Kinda depends on where we gonna fetch those things though."

"Oh well, I have one of my servants bringing out a map as we walk, actually." Conker replied, although he didn't know where said servant was...​

Marisa couldn't believe a word of this. "Now wait just a minute! You dragged all of us here so you could make money, and then you're going to spend all of that on a party that some of us might not want?" She folded her arms and raised an eyebrow, waiting for Conker's response. She could already see where the money problems had come from and was less than pleased.
Conker would pause for a moment, as if he was thinking of his answer for a moment.

"Uh..."

NxkKi.jpg

"Yeah, that's pretty much it. Yup."

@Jeremi @Zadkiel

images

"Wait a minute. So you're meaning to tell me that I've been called away from a defence mission to keep Earth safe in the Last City, just to fetch you some money that you could just as easily order your servants to accomplish?" Shaxx exclaimed with an angry tone.

proxy.php

"We've dealt with fetch quests for a while, Shaxx. But even I have my questions about why we were pulled to do this and not a Hunter."
"Sigh... Okay. But why me? Why pull all these people with their abilities and strengths, as well as weaponry, just to collect some mere money?"

@thatguyinthestore

Marisa just groaned at that, before frowning and asking Conker, "Well, honestly, no party's gonna be worth this, so how 'bout we make a deal?"

It was then that her frown was replaced with a small smirk. "When we get back, I think each of us deserves a gift of our choosing."

Last edited:
"Wait a minute. So you're meaning to tell me that I've been called away from a defence mission to keep Earth safe in the Last City, just to fetch you some money that you could just as easily order your servants to accomplish?" Shaxx exclaimed with an angry tone.

proxy.php

"We've dealt with fetch quests for a while, Shaxx. But even I have my questions about why we were pulled to do this and not a Hunter."
"Sigh... Okay. But why me? Why pull all these people with their abilities and strengths, as well as weaponry, just to collect some mere money?"

@thatguyinthestore
"Oh, it was just random. If I got to choose, I would have just pulled in a bunch of hot babes." Conker replied with a smile, liking that idea a lot better than the current situation.
Marisa just groaned at that, before frowning and asking Conker, "Well, honestly, no party's gonna be worth this, so how 'bout we make a deal?"

It was then that her frown was replaced with a small smirk. "When we get back, I think each of us deserves a gift of our choosing."
NINTENDO64--Conkers%20Bad%20Fur%20Day_Feb1%2023_16_34.png

"Woah woah woah." Conker said, shooting an angry glare towards Marisa. "I call the shots around here, buddy." He said as he thumbed toward his chest.

"Anyways, you guys never got a choice. If you wanna go home, you're gonna have to get me that money. The party was just because I'm nice."

@Zadkiel @Widowmaker

"That last bit is debatable," Marisa remarked, "I mean, if you really were a nice person, then we wouldn't be here in the first place." She paused for a moment, before pointing out, "And actually, I know somebody who could come and get me if she somehow figures out where this place is. But that probably won't be happening, at least not for a while, so I guess I gotta put up with this as well..." She glared right back at the squirrel.

"Oh, it was just random. If I got to choose, I would have just pulled in a bunch of hot babes." Conker replied with a smile, liking that idea a lot better than the current situation.

"Sigh... Come on. Let's just get going. You lot can catch up if you want." Shaxx exclaimed with a deep sigh as he grabbed his Martyr's Make auto-rifle and began to walk out of the throne room, looking to find whatever money he could.

"This is going to be another long day, isn't it?"
"It always is, Ghost. It always is."

@thatguyinthestore

"To be honest I don't actually care what we get for this but choosing a gift for Tweek would be nice so I agree."

@thatguyinthestore @Zadkiel

images

tumblr_meoxikyUf21rj68a6o1_400.gif

"I think I've handled enough fetch missions, I'll find that money for you, Conker." Jak smirked
@thatguyinthestore

tumblr_meoxikyUf21rj68a6o1_400.gif

"I think I've handled enough fetch missions, I'll find that money for you, Conker." Jak smirked

5c90025853d05df0c871e8f3d5c286aa.jpg

"In that case..." Shaxx exclaimed, overhearing Jak respond to Conker's money request. "Perhaps we should join forces. I'm eager to see you in action anyways, as I'm sure you are to see me as well. Ha ha."

@dark

5c90025853d05df0c871e8f3d5c286aa.jpg

"In that case..." Shaxx exclaimed, overhearing Jak respond to Conker's money request. "Perhaps we should join forces. I'm eager to see you in action anyways, as I'm sure you are to see me as well. Ha ha."

@dark

tumblr_mvsgabpnVw1r8iz23o4_250.gif

Jak nodded "More the merrier."

"Let's see what type of "trouble" the ol' squirrel sends us into. Can't be that bad seeing its a fetch mission, Shaxx."

"Partners."

@Widowmaker

tumblr_mvsgabpnVw1r8iz23o4_250.gif

Jak nodded "More the merrier."

"Let's see what type of "trouble" the ol' squirrel sends us into. Can't be that bad seeing its a fetch mission, Shaxx."

"Partners."

"Well, considering he's called us to collect his money, something just tells me there's more to it then he's letting on. Partner." He repeated, offering his gauntlet to shake hands with Jak.

@dark

"Well, considering he's called us to collect his money, something just tells me there's more to it then he's letting on. Partner." He repeated, offering his gauntlet to shake hands with Jak.

@dark

whataboutthis_zps2d60a71d.jpg

"Reminds me of worse times where I had to have "connections" with the Crime lord and Mob Boss of Haven City, Krew."

"You're right, this seems a little too easy for some reason. I don't trust something without traps these days."

@Widowmaker

Back