Another Bad Fur Day

Scooby/Ryker

Ryker looked over and tried his best to not roll his eyes. " Sir, you seem rather unhappy at where you are at. Is there any way we can help you with your situation?" He asked. After that, he shifted back to his Scooby form, because damn holding Ryker was exhausting.

@Jeremi @Zadkiel @thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
The skeleton would turned to Rash with a very annoyed look on his... uh... skull.

"No I don't have any money! Well, I do have money, but I wouldn't give any to you." He replied with a scoff.

As Marisa attempted to approach the mansion, she'd be met with the scythe being slammed into the ground mere inches in front of her body.

"And just where do you think you're going, you little prick?"
He asked as he glared up at Marisa with his non-eyeballs.

@Jeremi @Zadkiel

"Hey grindy bones, sharin' is carin' haven't ya heard that?"
Rash responded back. He didn't appreciate this guys attitude. "What the hell are you doin' out here anyway? Shouldn't you be in bed countin' your sheep?"

@thatguyinthestore @everyone

Marisa glanced down at the skeleton, having managed to stop before she walked into the scythe. "Me? I'm just gonna have a look around. As Rash already told ya, we need money." She paused for a moment, before adding. "If ya have a problem with that, go complain to the king 'bout it, he's the one who dragged us all out here." With that, she stepped around the scythe and carried on walking.

"Hey grindy bones, sharin' is carin' haven't ya heard that?" Rash responded back. He didn't appreciate this guys attitude. "What the hell are you doin' out here anyway? Shouldn't you be in bed countin' your sheep?"

@thatguyinthestore @everyone

Jak sighed and held out his hand "Let me guess, you want a task done before you give us cash?

Scooby

Scooby rolled his eyes and tried to think of something. Scary skeleton wasn't about to let him past. He looked through his weaponry for something to help. Lightning bolt? He was already dead, that wasn't useful. Yellow lantern ring? Nope, that wasn't going to help. Atom shrinking bolt? Useful, but he didn't think being small would help him. Sword? Harder to use without his armor. Disguises? Nope, this was probably a smart skeleton so he doubted that bunny slippers, night armor, a lamp shade was going to work. Shovel? Nope. Nothing to dig up. Double springs? Nope, he didn't want to break his bones. Soap? Nope, this was a skeleton. Karate Suit? Nope. Robin hood? Nope. Human form and bargaining was useless. Plunger and galoshes? Nothing too slippery or sticky around. Umbrella? Nope, no winds. Lantern? It was night, but still enough light. Jackhammer? Useless. Gun? Nope. Megaphone? He was already pissed. Football helmet? Nope. Flight.... probably a bad idea with the scythe. Well, that left only one option to distract him. Gum. He took some of his chewing gum and got ready to chew some and shoot it towards the skeleton.

@Zadkiel @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

Scooby

Scooby rolled his eyes and tried to think of something. Scary skeleton wasn't about to let him past. He looked through his weaponry for something to help. Lightning bolt? He was already dead, that wasn't useful. Yellow lantern ring? Nope, that wasn't going to help. Atom shrinking bolt? Useful, but he didn't think being small would help him. Sword? Harder to use without his armor. Disguises? Nope, this was probably a smart skeleton so he doubted that bunny slippers, night armor, a lamp shade was going to work. Shovel? Nope. Nothing to dig up. Double springs? Nope, he didn't want to break his bones. Soap? Nope, this was a skeleton. Karate Suit? Nope. Robin hood? Nope. Human form and bargaining was useless. Plunger and galoshes? Nothing too slippery or sticky around. Umbrella? Nope, no winds. Lantern? It was night, but still enough light. Jackhammer? Useless. Gun? Nope. Megaphone? He was already pissed. Football helmet? Nope. Flight.... probably a bad idea with the scythe. Well, that left only one option to distract him. Gum. He took some of his chewing gum and got ready to chew some and shoot it towards the skeleton.

@Zadkiel @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore
The skeleton merely stepped out of the way. "Bloody hell, mate! I'm the grim reaper! Or... one of them at least." He sighed and rubbed his forehead as he shook his head. "Things have been so sodding confusing since that bloody Arch Demon business..."

@Lucky @Jeremi @Zadkiel @dark

Scooby

Scooby looked over at him. " Rone rof rhe rim reapers? Rait, ri rnow rone rof rour rind. Rost ra ret rith ra rean rirl rand ri rood rin rourt raginst rher. Rhat ro rou rean ry rarch remon rusiness?"*1 Scooby asked. He hoped that wasn't related to one of the two demons he didn't trap back in the chest of demons.

*1 One of the grim reapers? Wait, I know one of your kind. Lost a bet with a mean and I stood in court against her. What do you mean by arch demon business?

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @dark @Zadkiel

Scooby

Scooby looked over at him. " Rone rof rhe rim reapers? Rait, ri rnow rone rof rour rind. Rost ra ret rith ra rean rirl rand ri rood rin rourt raginst rher. Rhat ro rou rean ry rarch remon rusiness?"*1 Scooby asked. He hoped that wasn't related to one of the two demons he didn't trap back in the chest of demons.

*1 One of the grim reapers? Wait, I know one of your kind. Lost a bet with a mean and I stood in court against her. What do you mean by arch demon business?

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @dark @Zadkiel
"Ever since that bloody Arch Demon decided to fuck with the multiverse, I've had to work under a smug prick named Joshua. It's not very fun, believe it or not."

@Lucky

Scooby

" Ris rhere rany ray re ran relp rou rith rhe roshua rituation? Raybe ralk rith rim ror romerhing relse. Re rare rying ro relp ronker rith rome roney roblems, rut relping rou reems rimportant."

*1 Is there any way we can help you with the Joshua situation? Maybe talk with him or something else. We are trying to help Conker with some money problems, but helping you seems important.

@thatguyinthestore

Scooby

" Ris rhere rany ray re ran relp rou rith rhe roshua rituation? Raybe ralk rith rim ror romerhing relse. Re rare rying ro relp ronker rith rome roney roblems, rut relping rou reems rimportant."

*1 Is there any way we can help you with the Joshua situation? Maybe talk with him or something else. We are trying to help Conker with some money problems, but helping you seems important.

@thatguyinthestore
"No, I don't want your help! He's a bloody demi-god, and contacting him isn't easy. Just piss off already!"

@Lucky

Chapter 2 - Spooky
Rash managed to grab the cash and stuff it in his pocket, though by the time he did so, he realized...

latest

It was now night time! After Rash made his way back to the rest of the group, you'd all continue along your pilgrimage for dough until you came across what appears to be a mansion of some sorts. At the top of the hil next to the mansion, you all gaze upon an odd looking man, if you could even call him that.

png___gregg_the_grim_reaper_by_supercaptainn-dbs0rxd.png

"Bloody Joshua! Sticking me out here in the cold, telling me I need to work the sodding night shift because my 'scythe intimidates the players.' Bull-bloody-shit! I'll show him this scythe and I'll show him where to stick it! Right up his bloody arse..."

It seemed that whoever this guy was, he wasn't happy. Perhaps you could go talk to him?

Cast List
@ThatAverageGuy as Craig Tucker (South Park)
@dark as Jak/Mar (Jak 3)
@Widowmaker as Lord Shaxx (Destiny)
@Zadkiel as Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project)
@Yun Lee as Mayu (Vocaloid)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Rajirra (Prequel)
@Lucky as Scooby Doo (Scooby Doo)
@Jeremi as Rash (Battletoads)
@Takumi as Yukari Yuzuki (Vocaloid)

mg8AwaOV.jpg

"Excuse me, skeleton thing. Would you kindly point us in the direction of the nearest "Cash" deposit? We're not exactly from this world of yours." Shaxx stated, standing tall and with authority. "We'd rather not cause any trouble so if you could just be a good sport and tell us what's going on, then that'd be splendid."

@thatguyinthestore

"No, I don't want your help! He's a bloody demi-god, and contacting him isn't easy. Just piss off already!"

@Lucky

Rash looked rather inpatient as he stood arms crossed tapping his foot to the ground so hard it was starting to cause dust to get into the air. "Look pal the longer you're just gonna stand there babblin' about nonsense the longer we have to stand here listenin' to you until we get what we want. I'm pretty sure no one here wants that. So I ask again. Why are you here and where can we get some cold hard cash?"

@thatguyinthestore @Everyone

@Lucky

tumblr_inline_nojz7bfnEg1s2vzdx_250.png

"So rude..." Yukari muttered as she watched the proceedings go on with a shake of her head.

mg8AwaOV.jpg

"Excuse me, skeleton thing. Would you kindly point us in the direction of the nearest "Cash" deposit? We're not exactly from this world of yours." Shaxx stated, standing tall and with authority. "We'd rather not cause any trouble so if you could just be a good sport and tell us what's going on, then that'd be splendid."

@thatguyinthestore

Motioning to Shaxx with one hand, and using the other to hold her chainsaw at her side, Yukari would nod at his words.

"If you won't give us any cash, then please tell where we can find some. That way we'll not only get out of your way and leave you alone, it'll be a win-win situation for all of us." she added, placing her free hand on her hip along with a tilt of her head.

Glancing to Rash, Yukari would look up at the green fiend then.

tumblr_inline_nojzdbJBoe1s2vzdx_250.png

"There's no need getting impatient Rash, if we get mad at him we'll get nowhere, even if he's been a bit rude." she spoke rather optimistically. Someone had to keep their spitits high!

@thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Jeremi

Scooby

Scooby shrugged, not exactly going to argue with the skeleton. " Rou ron't rnow rif rou rever ry, rut res, rhat rhe rothers raid," he said, agreeing with the others.

*1 You don't know if you never try, but yes, what the others said.

@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Raptor Jesus

Scooby

Scooby shrugged, not exactly going to argue with the skeleton. " Rou ron't rnow rif rou rever ry, rut res, rhat rhe rothers raid," he said, agreeing with the others.

*1 You don't know if you never try, but yes, what the others said.

@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Raptor Jesus
"I'm not a bloody charity! I'm not just going to... hand out money to you freeloaders!" The skeleton shouted, turning to head back inside now. However, before he could even open the door...

"Braaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiinnnnnssss....."​

A loud groan would emit from Gregg's mouth as the hoard of zombies suddenly appeared and began making their way towards the group.

"Great! Just fucking great! Not only do I have to be stuck on the night watch, but now I have to deal with the undead! Un-bloody-dead! It's worse than sodding cats!!" Though, as Gregg was ranting, he suddenly turned to the group as he got an idea.

"Hey! You guys want money, right? Well, take out those annoying zombies for me, and I'll give you all some cash." He said, though he was really just too lazy to do his job.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @Zadkiel @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy

"I'm not a bloody charity! I'm not just going to... hand out money to you freeloaders!" The skeleton shouted, turning to head back inside now. However, before he could even open the door...

A loud groan would emit from Gregg's mouth as the hoard of zombies suddenly appeared and began making their way towards the group.

"Great! Just fucking great! Not only do I have to be stuck on the night watch, but now I have to deal with the undead! Un-bloody-dead! It's worse than sodding cats!!" Though, as Gregg was ranting, he suddenly turned to the group as he got an idea.

"Hey! You guys want money, right? Well, take out those annoying zombies for me, and I'll give you all some cash." He said, though he was really just too lazy to do his job.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @Zadkiel @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy

"Extermination job, huh?"
Rash replied. "Whadda surprise! We haven't done any of those yet!" He cracked his knuckles together. "It's a dirty job but SOMEONE'S gotta do it!"

Marisa was very quick to grab her Mini-Hakkero, smirking slightly. "This shouldn't take long." She also reached under her skirt and took out a vase she had concealed underneath it. It had a lid, preventing anyone from seeing what was inside. She then turned towards the horde of zombies, already charging the Mini-Hakkero.

"Extermination job, huh?" Rash replied. "Whadda surprise! We haven't done any of those yet!" He cracked his knuckles together. "It's a dirty job but SOMEONE'S gotta do it!"

Jak aimed his Vulcan fury as he pulled it out aiming at the undead.
USER=2437]@Jeremi[/USER] @Takumi @Lucky @Zadkiel @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy

Back