Bitty [1x1 Yui & romamaro)

Magnus smiled. "Go on, then," he said, leaning close to the little lady so that she didn't have to strain.

Harmonia then began talking about many things she and her kind can and like to do. While she did mention that other types of fairies exist, she seemed to mostly stick with her kind. With a surprisingly big list she was giving, it was hard to take in all of it.

Magnus rested his head on his hand as he listened, engrossed. Eventually, he lifted a hand to stop the fairy. "Wait, how many of you guys are there?" He whispered.

Magnus blinked a few times. "How am I meant to know that?" He muttered. "I don't know. A lot?"

Magnus froze, then shook his head with a chuckle. "That can't be right. Everyone would know all about them."

Harmonia shook her head. "My land is hidden far away, and only few have discovered us. To keep ourselves secret, humans like you forget everything they've seen of us once they leave," She explained.

Magnus raised an eyebrow. "How does that work?" He paused. "You're not going to make me forget this, are you?"

Magnus sighed in relief. "Good. Good." He looked out the window. "Have you spoken with many humans?"

Magnus gave a breathy chuckle. "What happens if you do? You might be in a bit of trouble here."

"Well, yes but...." She trailed off for a bit. "Um... it's hard to explain, but I traveled to your world months ago because I wanted to see what humans were like, and..." She trailed off again. It didn't seem like she wanted to keep going. "Well, long story short, I need to find my way back home."

Magnus noted the reluctance, and the state of the fairy's wings. Had a human done that to her? He looked out of his window, out into the forest. "Where is it, then? I can help." He offered.

Magnus winced. "Bad start, huh?" He sighed and leant back in his chair. "Does it feel like you could remember? If you were given enough time?"

"I guess so." Harmonia slumped her shoulders and looked down. "This wouldn't have happened if I left..." She mumbled.

Magnus sighed. "Don't worry about it. I'll take you around the woods and we'll see if you remember anything." He paused. "Not right now. Later though, when you're a bit better."

Back