Bitty [1x1 Yui & romamaro)

Magnus nodded. His eyes drifted to the dress and he sighed. "You can't keep wearing that thing. It's ruined." He stood up and thought for a moment. "There's a toy shop down the road. They have dolls with clothes around your size."

Magnus looked down at the fairy nervously. "I...I mean, what if someone sees you?" He worried quietly.

Magnus winced. "Sorry." He walked over to the door and picked up a leather bag that he didn't use for hunting. He hesitated. "If you go in here, will you be able to hide yourself alright?" He offered, pointing to the bag. "I don't want to...pick out something you don't like."

Magnus smiled softly. He walked over to the fairy and opened up the bag. He reached out to pick Harmonia up, but hesitated.

She had her arms out like a child but looked at him in confusion when he stopped. "...What's wrong?" She asked.

"Your...what about your wings?" Magnus asked, pointing at the shoddy repair he'd had to do. "I don't want to batter them up." He slipped the bag off his shoulder and held it out for Harmonia to get herself in.

"Oh, right," Harmonia replied as she climbed in. "It takes a while, but they heal on their when damaged."

Magnus nodded slowly. "We should be careful then." He chuckled. "I'll close the bag over so no one sees you. If you need anything...uh..." he thought for a second. "Tap on the wall of the bag a couple of times. That'll do it." He said with a nod. "Anything else before we leave?"

Magnus smiled. "Good. Let's get going then," he said as he slipped the lid over and fastened the bag.

He walked into town, and around ten minutes later he made his way to the little toy shop. It was quaint and cute, with dolls all around Harmonia's size in the window. With a steeling breath, he pushed the door open.

The store is a little creepy on the inside, covered in dolls and toys. Magnus looks around nervously and speedwalks over to the dolls that look around Harmonia's size. He taps on the bag and opens the lid, careful to cover Harmonia from sight.

Harmonia peeked out of the bag to look around. She seemed more curious than creeped out like Magnus and examined the different dolls. She didn't notice this, but some people passed by and actually took notice of her. Luckily it was only a few kids who's parents didn't believe them when they said that they just saw a tiny person peeking out of bag.

Soon, Harmonia pointed towards a doll she liked. It had a long black chiffon over a blue gown with a couple music notes on the side of it. The doll also wore black boots and a choker on it's neck.

Magnus watched their surroundings carefully, glancing over his shoulder as he waited for Harmonia to make a decision. He nodded and picked the doll up, dipping one hand into the bag to pull out his wallet. He closed the bag over again and walked up to the cashier desk.

Once the doll was bought, Magnus slipped the doll into the bag in the hopes that Harmonia would change as he walked back.

When they got back home and settled, Harmonia climbed out of the bag now wearing the doll's clothes.

Magnus sat the bag on the table to let Harmonia out. He reached into the bag and pulled out the original dress. "What do you want to do with this?" He asked.

"But it's all torn," Magnus pointed out, laying the dress down on the table and pointing at one noticeably large tear.

"Huh? Aw, and that was my favorite..." Harmonia replied disappointed. "Hm... doesn't seem like we can fix it." She picked up the dress. "I'll just have to throw it away then."

Back