Bitty [1x1 Yui & romamaro)

Magnus opened his mouth, about to offer to take it to the tailor, before he realised that he would be taking a doll's dress to the tailor when it was known he was a bachelor. He frowned. "We'll keep it. Somebody'll be able to fix it back at your home," he promised, attempting to fold the dress back up.

Magnus smiled at her attitude, and looked down at the little dress. "Ah...what do you want to do with it for now?"

"Uh...I guess we keep it in the bag for now?" Harmonia replied, unsure herself. She took the dress and put it in the bag she was in and sat down.

He nodded, and looked around his house. "So, you're going to be staying here a little while then?"

"Uh...well, there doesn't seem to be anywhere else I can be as far as I can tell..." Harmonia replied.

Magnus nodded. "I see. Well, it could be a little bit of a problem. I mean, nothing in here's even close to your size."

"Uh..." Harmonia trailed off there. She didn't seem to have thought of this type of stuff during her time in this world. Where would she sleep? In an attempt to figure this out, Harmonia stood up and walked around to see if she could find something suitable to her. However, due to everything being the size of mountain compared to her small stature, this didn't go well.

Magnus sighed and shook his head. "Here, I'll have something you can use," he said, standing up and walking over to a wardrobe. He delved into one drawer and pulled out a pair of clean socks. "Uh...will these be any use?" Magnus asked, throwing the socks so that they landed on the table.

Magnus nodded. "Right," he said, closing the wardrobe again. He picked up the ball of socks and took one out. "You...you could use that, right?" He tried, laying the sock down on the table. It was a couple of inches taller than Harmonia, and several times wider.

"Not exactly like home, but than again there are some types of fairies I know that sleep in a bed of leaves, so I shouldn't complain," Harmonia said. She looked back up at Magnus. "What are you going to do now?"

Magnus smiled softly, but then flinched. "I...I'm not sure." He admitted. "I mean, I should be working all today." He said, glancing out the window at the people passing by. He didn't want to leave a tiny person in his home alone.

Harmonia nodded, but the look on her face showed she wouldn't be okay with being alone. "Ok," She said simply, trying to sound as if she'd be alright.

Magnus licked his lips. "I can't leave you here, though. Maybe you could come along? You might remember something about getting back home."

Back