Blood Handy

Ghirahim was preoccupied looking through the fridge. Once he opened it he gaped in amazement. He's never seen one before after all. so he took his time looking at everything inside and all around it. He practically began to explore every inch of the kitchen, pushing buttons and pulling things open. He would be able to hear them, but he was so unfocused it just wasn't happening right now.

Cindy had taken a bite from the toast and froze as he asked the question. The bastard connected with him. "What exactly did he say to you?" She questions gently but carefully.

He was a little startled by this, but he answered as best he could. "Um... something about keeping you safe, he's not the monster you think he is... keep the home secure.. oh, that vampire you shot when I was hanging out on your front steps, he apparently thought I was a threat at first so I guess that means he sent that vampire to try and kill one of us, I'm not sure. That's... all I got."

Ghirahim grabbed a can of beans and looked at the picture curiously. He soon grew frustrated though when he couldn't figure out how to open it and summoned a dagger, driving it into the can. He let out a surprised and startled shriek when beans splattered everywhere! Well, at least he learned not to do that again! Ugh, his clothes were a mess though. . .He wrinkled his nose, looking down at himself. Eeyuck! What a disgusting site! Looks like my organs have splattered all over or something. . .

Cindy listened but she had the memory of her father flashing in her mind. She shakes her head sharply. "He is a monster. Period. "

She jumps a little at the sound in the kitchen then groaned in pain from moving so harshly. "Please check on him."

Red was about to ask a follow-up question to Cindy's comment, but he jumped a little at the sound from the kitchen as well. At Cindy's request, he stood up and only needed to stand in the doorframe to the kitchen to see what had happened. "What did you do..?"

"Just spilled something all over myself. . . no big deal." He laughed a bit nervously. "Do me a favor and ask the girl if I can borrow her bathing room? I'd like to wash up as fast as I can. I hate this filthy feeling. Though it does smell quite nice."

Cindy held her side a bit as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She managed to get her breathing under control and relax again into the chair.

That bastard was contacting Red. Why? Did he really think that was going to get her to change her mind about him. It wasn't going to happen. Ever.

Red rolled his eyes and took a few steps into the living room before talking to Cindy. "Hey, High-and-Mighty here spilled some beans. Literally, not the figure of speech. He wants to know if he can use your bathroom to get himself cleaned up. I can take care of whatever's on the floor while he's doing that."

Ghirahim frowned at the high and mighty comment. Sure, he thought of himself as so but he could tell that was sarcasm. Feeling like he needed to do something for himself he walked over to him and hugged him from behind, being sure to squish the beans awkwardly against both of them. "Whoops, looks like you're covered in Beans too. Guess I'll just have to help you wash off~" WOAH THERE GHIRAHIM---Red flag---Way too close---so sudden---WTH--CREEPY--- Wait, that was his goal right? To be creepy and scare him off? He grinned evilly, giggling at the thought of him running and squealing.

Cindy grimaced a little as she looks at Red but before she could say anything Ghirahim had hugged Red. She shakes her head sharply and moved to stand up. "Oh for crying out loud. I have two bathrooms. " She gives directions to each. "Both of you clean up and I'll deal with the mess." She felt like she was dealing with children.

Red quickly elbows Ghirahim in the stomach, and once he was released he took off his jacket. "I think this is the only thing that really got dirty... do you have a washer-dryer I could use? I won't let it take too long."

Ghirahim grunted in pain and crouched over, silent a moment before releasing an angered snarl. He moved forward and tightly grasped Red by his neck, lifting him off the ground. "You've hurt me for the last time boy! I'll stuff that entire jacket in your mouth if you try that again!"

She was nodding to Red and about to tell him where the washer was when Ghirahim grabbed him. She tenses and moved from her recliner. She ignored the pain as she did. "Stop it! What is wrong with you Ghirahim! You are in my home. Let him go!"

While he was tempted to try and kick the older demon away, he held back knowing Ghirahim probably could tear him to shreds if he was provoked enough. He simply let his free hand grip around the other's wrist, and waited for him to simmer down some.

Ghirahim growled angrily, then shoved Red towards the ground. "Now apologize before I force you to lick this entire mess up! Go on!" He forced Red's forehead against the floor, ignoring Cindy's orders but shooting her a scowl. "SIT. DOWN." he commanded with a hiss. "I'm in no mood to obey a pretty girls orders when I'm more than capable of making good choices myself! One of those choices are to send you back to the hospital so I can have time to clean up the bloodbath I'm going to make of this shrimp when you're gone!"

Cindy glared back at Ghirahim and refused to back down. "I don't care how strong and powerful you are. You will not shed blood in my father's house! You act like a child throwing a tantrum!" She grimaced and had to grip the side of the chair as she wobbled from a sharp pain.

"You want to rule humans and this city, then get your greatest weakness under control. Your anger is your greatest weakness."

As much as Red wanted to retort, he kept silent. Anything he planned to say would only make things worse... He couldn't help but look at Cindy and worry about her. Too much stress when she was injured wouldn't be good, and he didn't want her to be hurt any further. He had even been given instructions to protect her when he already planned to. That had to mean she was worth protecting, didn't it?

"I said apologize you scum!" Ghirahim snarled, shoving him down more and then stepping on his back. "My anger is not a weakness it is a strength!!! It's how I keep my minions in order and it is why I am feared and praised by thousands!!! It seems it is time to show you that my methods work." His expression darkened and he snatched Red up by his hair, dragging him into the kitchen. It's there he picked up a piece of metal from the can and grinned menacingly. He threw Red down against the wall and then knelt down, pressing the edge of the metal against his collarbone, slicing the flesh!

She tenses up sharply as she watches him drag Red to the kitchen. Then she moved, pain exploded through her as she did so but she didn't hesitate. Hitting the coffee table, a rifle was reveals. She took it and flicking the safety off, she fired. One shot into Ghirahim's hand and a second shot into his shoulder.

Then she ran forward and used the moment of the gun shot to the shoulder to kick him off Red. She fell to a knee in pain. Gasping for breath.

"People do not fight or serve you greatly when they are afraid of you." The rib had moved and was scraping against her lung. It would puncture it soon. "Your strongest fighters are when they fight because they want to not because of fear. "

"If your anger was not a weakness then I never should have been able to hit you." She mutters, her skin had paled.

Back