Blood Handy

Red still remained silent, no matter badly he wanted to say something. He closed his eyes as he heard gunshots, then as soon as Ghirahim was away from him he stood and approached the girl. "Cindy, you didn't have to do that. Do you realize how much stress that likely put on your injury?" Even if the human was older than him, Red was going into big brother mode. "We have to get you relaxed to relieve that stress, come on." He extended a hand to her, planning to get her back to her recliner though he wasn't sure how it would be best to get her there without putting any more stress on the wound.

Ghirahim let out a shriek of pain as he felt the bullet travel right through his hand and his body gave a violent jerk away from Red as he was shot in the shoulder. In shock and pain he let out a scream, falling towards the ground. He's never felt so much pain! Shakily, he tried to hold the wrist of his injured hand with his good one and cover his wound at the same time, but it only resulted in loud, pain expressing curse words. As blood soaked his gloves and white outfit he closed his eyes tightly, trying to stop himself from wailing like a baby.

In his fit of pain and anger, he screamed several hurtful names. "AAAAGH--FOR GODDESSES SAKE---YOU BITCH!!! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!" He shot them both an angry, menacing glare before trying to teleport away. All of the pain coursing through his body though, distracted him so much he found himself unable. All he could do was lay on the floor and writhe in pain, groaning.

Cindy nods slightly to Red as she stayed still for a moment. The pain was steady now. Her eyes were focused on Ghirahim though. "Curse me all you want. You are a product of your own." She takes Red's hand and managed to stand up. "Damn you for making me shed blood in my father's home."

The sounds of banging could be heard and the growls of vampires outside.

Red quickly got her into a comfortable position and walked her back to her recliner as best he could, ignoring Ghirahim fully. Once she was back in the chair his attention turned to whatever was going on outside. "I'm assuming vampires can smell blood. And everyone in here is bleeding in one way or another now, so..." He sighed and started to approach the window, out of curiosity.

Ghirahim laid on the floor, head tilting back and teeth clenching. His breaths were fast and he shook in pain and anger. Blood began to puddle on the floor and he wondered if the pain would ever freaking fade. With a whine, he eventually managed to sit up but leaned against the wall as he stood. Slowly, but surely, he was calming down. He tried his magic once more, trying to summon a healing potion but it didn't take him much longer to remember to he ran out. He cursed a bit more before stumbling forward and leaning on the wall some more.

Fine then. . . If he couldn't summon a potion, he'd do something that'd make him laugh with bloodthirsty joy. He had made his way into the doorway and gave them a glare, blood dripping down into the floor. "I hope you both have fun, being hacked into tiny pieces." With a snap of his good hand, at least a hundred of ugly creatures began to pop, screeching and waving around large blades. It was after they showed up, Ghirahim tried to disappear again. But that required too much energy and he was stuck once more as his minions began to cause havoc!

Smashing furniture, breaking the walls, shattering windows! The hideous creatures took sight of Cindy and surrounded her fast, raising their blades and then swinging them down on her!!!!!!! Here's to hoping Red could protect her from such a horrible fate!

latest

Cindy grimaced and nodded slightly. "Yes they are terrible in that manner. " She closes her eyes a moment.

She opens them as she hears what was said and then the sudden appearance of the creatures. She stuck her hand into the sides of her chair and pulled out a handgun. She began firing off shots. Managing to get some head shots. Then when they surrounded her , she had to reload.

The vampires outside became more aggressive. In Red's mind the voice spoke. "Invite my men in. We will help. Invite us in!"

Red quickly stepped closer to the recliner at the appearance of the creatures, quickly turning to Cindy. "Don't strain yourself too much. If you can handle yourself there with your gun, then I would suggest staying there as long as you can." He starts trying to fight off the ones closest to her, mainly just by landing some swift kicks to their heads, but he was distracted by the voice in his head. "Not now. In case you haven't noticed, we're the middle of a mini-crisis here! How exactly would your men help if they're just getting rowdy out there?"

Ghirahim looked down to the ground in a slight panic, he had to get out somehow. He tried to inch his way slowly through the crowd but he soon heard the snarls, realizing he'd stand no chance out there in such a state. Was this going to be his end? His pathetic end all due to a can of fucking beans? The girls words echoed in his head.

You want to rule humans and this city, then get your greatest weakness under control. Your anger is your greatest weakness.

Ghirahim facepalmed and leaned against the wall again as his minions continued to trash the place.

...greatest weakness. ...greatest weakness. ...greatest weakness.

Heart pounding, Ghirahim clenched his fist tight. She was right, she was damn well right. He had to stop such childish behavior. "ENOUGH!" Ghirahim snarled out loudly and slammed his hand against the wall. His minions all paused, quickly and looked back at him confused. He used his last bit of strength the make his minions disappear but he sank to his knees. "Girl. . . . .I'm sorry. Your words are true. . . ."

What could have caused his sudden change in attitude?!

Cindy was struggling to keep her breath but as Red had suggested, she had killed those she could with the gun. The pain was surging through her as she fired.

When Ghirahim spoke suddenly and th3 creatures disappeared, she managed to relax a bit. Her eyes widen a bit when he apologized. She was surprised but couldn't speak as any movement would push the rib into her lung. She did manage to not weakly but that was all she could do.

Naturally, Red was suspicious of this, the whole instant switch of the older demon's attitude. But he ignored it, at least glad that Ghirahim had calmed down. He simply turned to Cindy, kneeled down next to her chair, and lightly gripped her hand. He wanted to help her somehow, but he had no medical experience and no powers to help heal her. But there had to be something..

Ghirahim panted and groaned, his wounds not getting any better either. "Damn it. . ." He crouched over, hugging himself and glaring at the ground. "Shrimp. . . .get over here and help me up. . .There's one more way I know to get instant healing. . .I'll take you both there with me but I know I don't have enough energy to stay awake after. . .So it will be up to you two to pull me out. . . .I'll explain more later just get over here and help me!!! By helping me you'll be helping her too so don't you dare complain to me. . ."

The vampires outside seemed to have quieted down a bit. They were still there though.

Cindy felt Red take her hand and gently squeezed back but it was a weak grip. She heard Ghirahim's words and gazed over at him, studying him. Then nods weakly. "It's okay Red...." She manages to mutter.

Red was still uncertain, though it only showed in the fact that he hesitated to move from Cindy's side. He did stand up, though, and eventually approached the older demon. As he extended his hand, he spoke in a calm but firm tone. "This place had better be somewhere where you and Cindy can be healed. If you're lying, or if Cindy is hurt any further, I'll do everything in my power to end you. No matter what it takes. Understand?" He wasn't used to making threats, but he had to protect Cindy any way he could, and any trust he had built up in the other demon was completely lost.

"Oh shut it. If I die I'll take you with me. We can go to Hell together." He gave a sarcastic smile, but took his hand, limping back over to Cindy. There, he took her hand too. "You two. . .had better be thankful for this. . . ." He closed his eyes, teleporting all three of them to a new location.

Warmth suddenly surrounded them all, a hot steamy air and warm water around their torsos. They were in some kind of hot spring! Ghirahim, who was standing next to them, collapsed instantly, floating in the water. It was actually pretty funny to see. All the blood and grim began to wash off and his wounds began to shut! It didn't mend his clothes, but it was way better than nothing! The water seemed to have healing properties!

Other than them though, odd, rock like creatures seemed to be bathing and relaxing in it as well! They all seemed pretty spaced out and calm.

Death_Mountain_Hot_Spring.jpg

(I hope the pics aren't a bother or anything. I'm just bad at explaining how surroundings look.)

As they teleported, she felt the rib puncture her lung sharply. She cried in pain and nearly collapsed.

When they reached the water, she felt it' warmth and closed her eyes. She collapsed into the water and let it slowly begin the healing process.

He kept an eye on Cindy, a little worried about her, especially after the way she cried out when they arrived. But out of curiosity, he bent down a little and cupped his hands into the pool, and quickly rubbed the water onto the spot where Ghirahim had cut him with that piece of metal. Though he couldn't quite see it, he smiled a little to himself as he felt it seal itself up.

Ghirahim laid still in the water, other than releasing a few air bubbles. The blood around him faded away and a few of the strange rock people murmured to each other, wondering if they should greet these new guests. "Welcome!" one called out. "Are you travelers?"

Cindy felt the pain in her side begin to fade and her breathing steady out. She was now able to open her eyes and looks to the strange creatures. She manages a soft smile to them. "I suppose we are. Sorry for intruding so suddenly." She says softly.

Red's attention quickly turned to the creature that had spoke, tensing up, but he soon relaxed seeing the creature didn't look hostile. He let Cindy speak first, smiling a little to himself as she seemed to be getting better, then turned back to the creatures. "I hope we didn't disturb anything. It just seemed like we needed a place like this, just for a few moments."

The creature let out a loud, happy laugh. "It's quite alright! Everyone's welcome here, as long as they don't cause trouble. Looks like you were pretty roughed up before you got in here, what in the world happened?" It slowly rose to its feet and walked over. "Is your friend alright? She seems to have fainted." He looked to Ghirahim who was pathetically floating around face down. "Maybe she should sit out for a few minutes. . .The heat might have got to her head."

Back