Blood Handy

"Hmmmm. . . ." The Goron frowned a bit and looked around. "Man, are you sure it's a good idea to go to the other town then? I mean, prices are definitely higher. . . .And the people there can be quite stingy. . ." Not wanting to bore them too much though, he continued to walk through the village and towards the exit on the other end so they had a little more time to think about it. "I could give you a bit as a starter but it won't last long there. . ."

Cindy wasn't sure what to do. It was confusing at best. She shakes her head slightly. "I suppose it would be best to stay here...really want to just get home but we can't do that until he wakes up." She motions to Ghirahim.

"We just have to hope we can manage until we can get our hands on whatever currency they have around here. Then again, we may have to rely on him for that too." He started looking over Ghirahim, curiosity taking him over. "You know, I didn't think he'd be out for this long... I know he was hurt bad, but he usually acts like a tough guy..."

"Hmmm, you don't think your friend has caught an illness do you?" asked the Goron. "I'll go talk to the man who runs the rental building around here. . . .I'll work out a deal with him so you guys can stay inside safe and warm for the night. He should be awake by then for sure, right? If he's not, we'll take him to the doctors." He shifted a bit, moving Ghirahim to his other shoulder and starting to make his way towards the largest building there.

Last edited:
She nods her agreement. There was little else to do. She follows after them quietly. Her thoughts were on home.

(Sorry for the short reply. Didnt really know what else to put.)

Red followed them as well, now starting to keep an eye on Ghirahim. As much as he tried to hate the older demon, he couldn't help but get worried about him now. With as tough as he acted, and how powerful he actually seemed, Red was genuinely confused and worried as to why the older one hadn't woken up yet. He supposed it was just the sibling instinct kicking in.

The goron led them in and up an old wooden staircase to the left. The hotel looked very old, cobwebs and dust everywhere. Dirty dishes on the counter and no one around to clean the place up. The staircase led to a platform that acted a second floor, holding a few beds in a single row in that one room. It was in one of the beds the goron laid Ghirahim down and covered him with the covers. "You all can rest here if you wish. I'll go tell the owner about your situation. Knowing him, he probably won't charge you with anything more than simply having a drink with him and talking." The goron smiled. "Would you like us to wait around to make sure he's alright?"

Ghirahim shifted a moment in the bed, then snuggled into the blanket, releasing a sigh. His cheeks had turned rather rosy. Maybe he was just overheating because of the weather, or having a rather nice dream.

(It's okay! :) I know that feeling, lol!)

Cindy looks about the place curiously. It felt comfortable despite the obvious mess in some areas. Maybe she could help clean in place of paying for the rooms. She wouldn't mind and it would give her something to do.

She shakes her head to the goron. "I think we'll be okay. Thank you for all of your help. Truly appreciate it." She smiles a little. Then nods to Red as she looks to Ghirahim. Could it be that the male was just tired? He indeed was always trying to act tougher and better than them all.

After the goron had left, she rubs her head a bit. Then glanced at her tattoos. Pushing the thought aside, she nods to Red. "Maybe if I do some cleaning for the keeper it will make up for us not having money. If you want to just watch him...."

He smiled a little at the nod from Cindy, then nodded back. "As much as I try to hate him, I think my sibling instinct is kicking in. I just want to make sure he's okay. Just let m know if you need any help." He started towards the staircase, looking back at her just a little. Maybe he was too protective for his own good, he felt the need to watch over both of them, and they were both older than him.

The goron grinned as he made his way down the stairs. "I'm glad we could help." He then headed for the door and went outside to go find the owner.

Ghirahim shifted a bit more in the bed, then grumbled before rolling right out of it and curling up on the floor with a thud. A small squeak could be heard before a mouse darted across the dusty old floor. The place really was a mess. A spider strung down from a web and then landed right onto Ghirahim's cheek!

It took about 20 minutes before the goron returned to the house with news. He told that her cleaning as payment idea was fine and they'd receive free meals while they were there. With a final goodbye the goron waved before taking his friends and returning to the spring. Their meals would be brought to them soon.

Cindy nods at Red's words. "I'll just be downstairs." She said and made her way there.

As soon as the goron came back with news, she thanked him for all his help.

After the goron left, she settled into cleaning. She managed to find a rag she could use for wiping things down and worked on cleaning the dishes.

She kept herself busy doing the cleaning downstairs. Her mind was so focused on it, she had realized that her tattoos had moved a little. The dragon on her left wrist had stretched out a bit and it's tail now coiled around her wrist. The phoenix on her right wrist had stretched out it' wings before perching itself contently.

Once he reached the platform and saw Ghirahim curled up on the floor, he wasn't exactly sure how to react. But he approached the older demon and looked him over for a bit before cautiously holding his finger to the spider. If he wanted to move Ghirahim back on the bed without it hurting either of them, he'd have to move the little creature first. Hopefully it would just crawl onto his finger and not do anything else...

The spider paused but soon made it's way to Red's finger. It placed it's first to legs on the tip of his finger but didn't go any further, pausing again before suddenly biting down! Uh oh! Ouch! Ghirahim squirmed a little and then reached up to scratch his face.

Cindy kept herself busy downstairs with the cleaning. In just a short time she had already gotten the dishes done and was now organizing. As she organized she tended to the cobwebs and dust.

She would cough here and there from it but just kept up with the tasks. So far it kept her mind of home for a bit. As she cleaned she also managed to fix some broken items.

He pursed his lips together out of worry when the spider bit down, but wasted no time in scooping it up and putting it on the wall, trying to keep it from falling off of his hand before he gently placed it on the wall. Then he backed away and started trying to get Ghirahim back on the bed.

(Awww, Red seems so sweet! I would have screamed if I saw a spider. XD)

Ghirahim groaned in discomfort and shoved him away in his sleep before curling up in a ball under the covers. Seems he was going to be stubborn even in his sleep.

A few hours would pass before he would wake. And when he did so, his eyes would slowly flutter open and he'd look around.

The spiders venom by then, will have caused Red to break out in a sweat and earn a high fever, unless he could easily fight against poison.

A lot had been done downstairs. It looked like a new place. She was tired and exhausted by the time she got most of it done. Still she kept going a little bit longer until she was really sure it was done.

Yawning a bit, she made her way upstairs to start on cleaning that part of the place.

Since Red's blood was laced with poison as well, that poison and the spider's venom made attempts to counteract each other. It likely would've killed the spider by the time Ghirahim woke up and Cindy made it upstairs, but Red was just getting dizzy, though as the minutes went on it was starting to get worse and worse. He kept his eyes open, not wanting to risk anything. As soon as Ghirahim was awake he perked up, but was unsure what to say.

After a moment of silence, Ghirahim yawned and stretched before he looked to Red. "Woah, you don't look too good Shrimp. What's wrong with you?" He looked around a bit more. "And where are we?"

Cindy had walked into the room at this time. "We are in a small village near the pools of water. The gorons brought us here."

She moves to Red now, gently checking his forehead for a fever. "Are you Okay? Need to get you some water."

Back