Blood Handy

Cindy relaxed a little when she heard him say fine. She laid back in her bed and tried to relax. It wasn't easy to do.

The voice seemed to chuckle. "No worries. Let me help you with that " he would feel a nudge of sorts that would assist in waking him up.

When Red finally opened his eyes, it took him a minute to comprehend what was going on. When he did he quickly shoved the older demon away, crabwalking away from him a bit before regaining his composure. "I don't know what you were doing, but I would prefer if we never spoke of that again. Where's Cindy? I've got something to ask her..."

He smirked, rising to his feet. "She's resting and she's injured. You should save your questions for later." He motioned towards the kitchen. "Why don't you make her a soup so you have a reason to go see her?"

Now the master vampire could only sit back with the sun so high in the sky. The dreams of the young one had been just a perfect opening. It may be the only way to reach through.

Cindy opens her eyes and looks around. The room was quiet. She winced and touched her side a little.

He glared at the other demon for a minute, then decided it might be his best bet if he wanted to talk to Cindy at all. So he started towards the kitchen, honestly just glad to have Ghirahim out of his sight.

Ghirahim smiled, enjoying Red's easy to add irritation. He looked towards Cindy's room and thought a moment. Should he go talk to her or bug the other more? Thinking why the hell not, he followed Red into the kitchen. "I'll assist you. What will you be making?" Creepily, he walked right behind him and leaned over, looking at him over his shoulder with an eerily friendly smile.

She bites her lip a little. She could hear them talking but she didn't like that she wasn't out there. With a grimace, she got out of the bed. That was when she realized she was still in the hospital gown.

Making a face, she went through the painful process of putting on actual clothes. It was not easy and the pain was horrible.

Still she bit her lip and made her way slowly to the living room. "Are you two okay?" She asks curiously.

He simply placed a hand on the older demon's face and shoved him away, then started looking around to see what the human had. "I don't know, what usually helps an injured person?" This was before Cindy came into the room, quickly putting Red on high alert for a second when she spoke up. "We're fine, just thought we'd fix up a little something to help you out. Though, seeing how tough you prefer to make yourself seem, I understand if you don't want it."

Ghirahim grunted and stumbled back a few steps, taking a moment to glare at the ceiling. Soon, he moved forward again, taking Red's hand with a grin. Soon he would just want to leave, right? Ghirahim wasn't so sure, but he took Red's second hand as well. His reactions were quite interesting and he was having a bit of fun anyways. "We're perfectly fine. I thought I'd assist him since I should be so nice to him~"

Cindy leans against the door jam that lead into the kitchen. She arches a brow at the scene before her. They were so very interesting. "Ummm honestly toast would be fine. Need to take something before I take any meds."

She shakes her head a little and eyes the two. "You sure you two are Okay?"

Naturally Red was surprised by the older demon's actions, but he figured he was just trying to get under his skin. The young one's eyes glowed blood red for a second before narrowing into a glare, and he quickly kicked the older in the stomach, hopefully hard enough to get him to let go. "I don't know what you're trying to pull, but you're not fooling me that easy!" He snarled then quickly regained his composure as he got the bread out.

The demon lord let out a grunt of surprise, crouching down and holding his stomach for a moment. He looked up with an angry snarl for a moment before stomping up to him and taking a hold of his wrists tightly. "Listen here boy. I could easily rip you to shreds so believe me when I say I'm being nice to you and you'd better be thankful for it." He leaned awkwardly close to his face as his grip on his wrists turned harsh. As tempted as he was to snap this boy fragile bones he released him and put on a smile after. "So let's get along, okay?"

Cindy tenses as she watches them argue. She shakes her head. "You both are like brothers. " She winced as she moves from the door frame. "Just please stop arguing. " She mutters.

Then moves to leave the kitchen but had to stop a few times from the pain. " Im gonna sit down.." She mutters.

Her phone started ringing and answers it. "If the pipe isn't in place then I don't want to hear it."

The team lead on the other end sighed heavily. "We got the pipe in place and have set up the shut off as you requested. Just wanted to let you know it was done."

She nods a bit. "Thank you Tim. I really do appreciate you getting out there and getting the team organized. We need to talk with the mayor about setting up a water prevention around the grids in the city. See if any of the team that is rested might have ideas. Make sure everyone gets plenty of rest and time with their family. "

Tim "yes ma'm. Consider it done. Get some rest. Mark told us what was going on."he hung up.

Red stayed silent while Ghirahim had a grip on his wrists, keeping an expression on his face that showed he wasn't afraid. As soon as he let go, the younger demon simply went back to preparing the toast, as Cindy had asked for. He had no reason to keep talking to the older demon, he was never truly going to be nice to him. That whole 'nice' act was for his own gain, Red could tell. He wasn't about to fall for it.

Ghirahim sighed and then walked over to Cindy with a frown. "You shouldn't be walking around. I'm not making you stay at that hospital but I'm not an idiot. You move around to much and your wounds will Reopen. No working for while, you understand me!? You have to relax. . .I'm sure Red over here will gladly do chores in return for staying overnight!"

Cindy has managed to get to her big recliner. It was was comfy and was the best way for her to be sitting right now. She eyes Ghirahim slightly. "You realize that I've worked with a broken leg before." She shakes her head. "I don't need anyone doing chores for me and stop bossing him around." She grimaced slightly. "Thank you for getting me out of the hospital."

He tried not to listen to the conversation in the next room, but needless to say that wasn't exactly easy. He just tried to ignore it, knowing it wasn't anything important. He wanted to wait until Ghirahim was out of the room to talk to her about what he had heard in his dream, but at this point, it didn't seem like that would happen. He just finished up with the toast, putting a little bit of butter on it, then bringing it out to Cindy without so much as a word.

"I'm not bossing him around at all." Ghirahim crossed his arms and looked down at him. "He chose to make that bread and chose not to leave yet." He gave him a glare, then looked back to her with a frown. "I'm sick of playing nice already. Do not think for one second I have to obey your orders. I might favor you over most humans but you're still a lower being to me. And I could easily prove it." He reached over and gripped Red's shoulder a bit tightly. "If you'd like an example of my mean side, I can show it. But I doubt you do, so I'll spare myself the time and help myself to a snack."

He released Red's shoulder and walked past him, back to the kitchen.

Cindy tenses and gazed at Ghirahim. She wanted to hit him. This was her home and he was being disrespectful. She grimaced as she moved to try and get up but had to sit back down. "Damn it." She grumbles.

She sighs and accepts the toast from Red. "Thank you..."

He didn't show it while the other demon was still in the room, but he was utterly confused by Ghirahim grabbing his shoulder. But once the other was out of the room he shook it off and sat down on his knees in Cindy's line of sight. "Um... if you don't mind, I wanted to ask you something. I hate to admit, but I was asleep the whole time while you were gone. I was stuck in a dream, one I've had before. But this one was different, not just because it was harder to get out. There was this... voice that started talking to me from no where. He didn't mention you directly, but I knew he was talking about you. Do you... happen to know anything about a master vampire?"

Back