Blue Exorcist (Fanfiction Realm)

She narrowed her gaze, "Unchain her then," She states, "She is just a pawn and so are you."

Standing she stretched, "Come out you rat. I'm ready to eat you unless you truly want to be hunt down," She headed towards the door her gaze had been on. Her tails and ears became visible again before a ball of fire appeared in her right hand, "Baka~" She drew the word out as she slammed the ball of fire into the door setting it on fire. The door fell from its hinges easily enough the short fat ugly doctor that stood behind it seem rather surprised at the display. She backed up right before a grotesque monster came barreling out at the fox. Leaping back the kitsune landed on the couch with a hiss, "The hell is that?"

"Don't just stand their you idiots run!" She quickly ran towards them grabbing them both before she shifted into a very large fox that nudged them to get on her back while her tails threw fire balls at the human looking jigsaw. It had too many arms and too many mouths. Who could do such a thing? Not even Alora could wrap her head around this. Once the two humans were on her back she slammed through the front door and took off running. Bounding up to the rooftops she tried to think of where to head to. The mountains seemed like the safest place so she headed there.

Mitzo hesitates as his sister was glaring at him hard now. "Not a good idea..." but he smiled and little and moved to her and started to get the shackles off.

Racina was watching Alora curiously, wondering what she was gonna do. Her eyes widen in surprise as the strange human creature suddenly appeared.

Her brother froze and stared at the thing in shock, dropping the keys to the shackles.

As Alora grabbed them then shifted, she got onto her back swiftly, pulling her brother up as well. She held on as they crashed through the front door. She hugged close to Alora's back.

"What is that thing?!" Her brother was having a freak out but she managed to keep him from losing it and falling off.

Alora thankfully was more than well able to out run the creature, "It's a chimera," She states as she dives down into an alley way that ends up taking them into a grove in the mountains, "Damn it. I was hoping to not have to use that portal," The kitsune's ears drooped, "Alright off the piggy back ride is over."

She shook to give them a bit of a nudge. Once they were off she curled up under a large weeping willow tree with a sigh.

Mitzo and Racina get off of Alora's back. That thing had been a nightmare put together.

Racina knocked her brother to the ground and stood over him, glaring at him. She still had the shackles on because her brother had dropped the keys.

"You idiot! You could have gotten us all killed because you blindly followed orders!" She was furious with him.

Mitzo sat up on the ground and didn't move from there as he stared up at his angry sister.

"Enough," Growled the fox, "This is a sacred place. Please don't spill any blood on the grass or that beast will be able to find us and add our corpses to that thing," Alora shivered at the thought alone. Chimera's were beasts that were once something else. Sometimes they were demons but most of the time human. She had been more worried about getting them to safety to figure out which was the creature chasing them. If she had to guess it was humans. It would explain why the area had been so quiet. Not even demons want to hang out where chimeras could be found.

Slowly Racina moved away from her brother and paced around for a moment.

Mitzo moves to his feet then over to Alora. "Are you alright?" He asks concerned.

Racina kept walking around, getting herself to calm down a bit. She glances to the shackles she was still wearing. She had to get them off but without a key it would be almost impossible.

The kitsune tilted her head slightly, "I am alright. My energy is just low. I used a lot before you came upon us," She explains to Mitzo. Her large golden eyes dance over to Racina, "Come I will get those off you but you must stand still."

Pacing annoyed her. It always had. The habit was useless and did little to fix the current problem.

Mitzo nods a bit but was still concerned. He looks to his sister and smiles faintly.

Racina blinks as Alora spoke to her. "Sorry...movement calms me and helps me focus." She said as she walks over to Alora and sat down so she was forced to sit still.

The fox plopped a tail on the girl's head, "There are other ways to focus. Merely no one has shown you them or told you how to achieve them. Take a breath close your eyes. Picture darkness all around you."

It was something that old youkai tended to do for long periods of time. Sometimes just a few minutes. Sometimes for years on end. Alora hadn't attempted to do it for any longer than a day or two. It cleared the mind and allowed one to feel the world around them. The energies that flowed through the earth and air, and even the souls of the leaving beings around them.

"Once you have achieved the dark and silence picture a candle light in the distance and focus on that light," The light would often morph into what the being needed to be concentrating on.

Racina hesitates a little. She had always been bad at sitting still, let alone meditation of any kind. She tries just the same though as she closes her eyes and tries to let only the darkness surround her. It took her a few minutes to get it as her mind just kept coming up with things.

Taking a deep breath, she gets the darkness mastered and then starts to think of a candle and it's light. The image flickered in and out of focus for her.

Slowly though it began to take shape. Her father. Then she tenses as it slowly started to change again into the creature that had chased them. She snaps her eyes open and looks to Alora and then to Mitzo.

Racina looks back to Alora. "Possibly...I'm not certain. " She shakes her head slightly. "What is the plan now? What should we do?"

"There isn't one at this moment," She states, "It will take a few hours to gain back more of the energy I spent getting us here in the first place."

It was always a pain how long it could take to gain back spent magic. The spent magic was always something that needed to be gained quickly in order to continue the fight.

She nods softly. "In a way that is a plan. Resting, regaining energy. " She smiles a bit then nods.

Closing her eyes she tries to meditate again.

Mitzo watched his sister quietly a moment then looked to Alora. "Not sure she'll stay quiet forever. " He teases.

Racina spoke without opening her eyes. "I heard that. "

The fox tilted her head before laying it on her paws, "There is no need for us to be quiet forever," A little rustling in the bushes nearby drew her attention right before a pair of tiny fluffy orange balls wearing a bell each hung from red and white rope tumbled out.

"Alora-sama!" They cried as they scurried over to her and nuzzled at her front paws.

"Ichi, Li-li," She blinked down at the pair, "What are ya'll doing here and where is Uke. I'm sure he wouldn't let ya'll run around with out a guard," She nuzzled them gently before glancing around. A male came from the bushes not long after carrying a spear. His hair was long and a vibrant red as was the ears on his head and his long tail. It was clear he was a fox like Alora, "There you are."

The male bowed to Alora, "I'm sorry, Princess, but they tend to be quicker than myself."

Mitzo blinks a bit as the little ones came running over. He arches a brow then looks to the male that had appeared. He blinks again. Princess? That explained a lot but now he really felt like he was in over his head.

Racina opens her eyes and looks to the newcomers. She smiles a bit but was not surprised when the male called Alora princess. She was gonna stand up but decided best to remain sitting for the moment.

Last edited:
Alora huffed at the male fox who simply turned away slightly to stare at the shocked human male, "Really you didn't have a clue who you were around?" The fox murmured gently.

The Princess rolled her eyes, "I'm the current heir to the clan to say the least. It's why I don't hang around in one place for too long."

Racina smirks at her brother who blushed slightly and was rubbing his head. "He's a bit rusty at picking up on details." She moves to her feet.

Mitzo sighs and shrugs. "Okay so I'm not exactly on top of my game." He looks to Alora apologetic. "Sorry..."

Racina shakes her head at her brother. What had happened to him? The guy used to match their father ,almost beating the man a few times but he just wasn't himself it seemed.

The fox didn't take the apology well it seemed as she narrowed her eyes slightly and got to her feet, "Tell me do you feel odd? Sick perhaps or worn out?" She hadn't really looked over the human before as she had little interest in doing so.

Mitzo blinks a bit as he looks at Alora." No...well maybe a little tired but I'm okay." He answered cautiously.

Racina tenses at the questions and looks to Mitzo then Alora. "What is it?"

Back