Blue Exorcist (Fanfiction Realm)

"It's a vision that has been seen a few times. The blue night didn't happen for no reason after all," she hummed lightly, "We can't defeat the threat on our own. That would call for us to ask help from people who always want something you aren't willing to give in return. An ear swiveled towards the doorway behind her as a young girl stepped in. Her hair was black and her skin a lovely ivory. It was clearly she was human but her manner of dress stated she was a priestess, "Lorie~!" She called in a sing song voice as she walked up behind the kitsune and wrapped her arms around her neck adoringly and kissed the youkai's cheek, "I finished practice early and thought I would come say hi!"

"You may have finished early but we both know why you really came," Alora huffed, "And I have asked you a thousand time, Ayosa not to call me Lorie. I have a name already."

The girl pouted lightly then sat down at a spot that had been prepared seemingly just for her to the fox's left. After she gave her thanks she glanced large blue eyes at the brother and sister, "You must be Racina and Mitzo. The household is talking about you two. They are worried you will try and make Alora into a familiar," Alora gave a growl which didn't seem to faze the human girl in the least as she smiled at the kitsune, "Oh please I know that wouldn't happen but still interesting, no?"

"Not in the least," Alora huffed, "What did you learn from the otherside?"

"Nothing more than people seem to be really into this new health lodge place. It claims to be able to heal any aliment. It selects people based on their illnesses and what not."

Both Racina and Mitzo blinked at the new coming and said hello in return.

At the mention of the concern about turning Alora into a familiar Mitzo tensed and shakes his head. Racina was less surprised by the concern of the house and shakes her head.

Racina listens carefully about the mention of a location that seemed to be a focal point lately. It brought her back to what Alora was saying about how they couldn't defeat this on their own. That was becoming more and more apparent.

"And what seems to be the deal with that. Don't humans go to health lodges all the time?" Alora asked lightly as she started picking at her food.

"Normally people return home so far no one who had gone in has come out. They claim it's due to them liking it so much there they don't want to leave," The girl explained lightly, "It's like they don't care anymore about why they went there in the first place."

The fox glanced at Ayosa with a frown, "Not convincing me they aren't doing it on their own free will."

Ayosa sighed heavily, "Any one one help explain to a fox what humans normally do?"

Mitzo nods a bit. "Usually, especially after feeling better, returning home or seeing family is always on the mind. Even travelling but if people are going into this place and not leaving ever. I would look into when it all started with the first guest and see a time frame. That may make it easier to help understand..it's not normal. "

The fox frowned as Ayosa perked up a little then, "We've tried but without a warrant we can't get in there legally. Also the few people we have sent in to see if they could steal what we need haven't gotten back to us in the least. They too have fallen under this spell."

Mitzo seemed to be brain storming now and looks to Racina as she spoke.

"You have location of the last place several people were seen, plus the validation that they entered the place and the concerns of family. You would only need probable cause to obtain a warrant to search the entire place for evidence, which you already have."

Ayosa leaned forward and plucked a piece of fruit from one of the bowls that held them, "It would seem that way wouldn't it? But not even the family members worry about their loved ones inside this place."

Racina arches a brow then thinks a moment before asking. "Do any of those missing not have family? Not have anyone that can speak for them?"

Mitzo blinks a bit as he tries to follow his sisters thinking.

Seeming to sense this she explains. "Though the ones with family do not worry, there are still those who do not have anyone to worry about them and thus it falls on the authority to be that person and thus giving ability to obtain a warrant?"

She gave a shrug as she nommed on some more fruit, "When no one worries the government is less inclined to listen to the Vatican much less any one else."

Alora nodded, "I suppose. Have any demon tried to enter?"

"They are turned away," She states softly, "It's rather odd don't you think?"

Mitzo so eyes his sister carefully. "Don't even consider it. You heard her. No one comes back out."

Racina shrugs slightly and pretends she didn't know what her brother was talking about. "What's the count up to? The missing people? What would you need so many people for?"

The fox perked up a little as she listened to the boy chastise his sibling, "Perhaps a bit of fox magic is needed here but sadly I'm not allowed to lend my hand here due to the current issue within our ranks. You see the vessel that houses a rather terrible sibling of mine has gone missing as well," She smiled softly, "But I have a feeling I know where the kitsune has found herself. As a normal doctor would look at the vessel and consider her ill and in need of medical care."

"That is true," Ayosa agreed lightly then looked to the siblings, "Around three hundred is the nearest guess I can make at this time. It wouldn't be easy to get in. You have to have something incurable."

"Incurable?" An ear twitched, "There are many demon to human illnesses that could be considered incurable by human measures."

Mitzo was still eyeing his sister with caution. Then he tenses slightly at the mention of an incurable sickness. He narrowed his eyes at his sister. "No." Was all he said.

She arches a brow at him. "Since when are you the boss of me." She looks to both females. "What my big brother is afraid of is the females in my family tend to die off after we reach the age of 30. Hence why I'm the only female left of my bloodline at the moment." She shrugs a little.

"Yes the chance of getting out don't happen but if I can help, I want to help. There has to be a way to get information back to you once someone goes inside. If we can figure that out, it would be worth it."

The fox clearly was thinking about something now, "We can fix that easily enough though. Both things and create a fail-safe while we are at it."

Ayosa chuckled, "Oh no you're thinking about doing that? You'll make Obi-san upset."

"I will always make that old nut upset. But it's a thing that will work and keep things level." She explains.

Mitzo shakes his head and stormed out of the room, heading back to the room he had been shown to when they first arrived.

Racina sighs a little and shakes her head. "He'll come around. "

She looks to them. "What exactly is this idea of yours that will get you in trouble?"

Alora's ears splayed, "Angry over the fate of a woman rather than the fate of the world," She sighed, "I do not envy you humans in this delusion that the world is to be perfect and safe all the time. As for the idea it is simple. You and I will form a contract. In this contract you will become possessed by me. As I'm able to change the energy I take as well as my form this will work out to our benefit."

Racina shakes her head slightly. " nothing is perfect. "

She blinks at the suggestion then nods. "If it will help."

The fox narrowed her gaze, "Don't take it lightly, child. Many have trained their entire lives only to loose them when they take on the possession of a fox. It's dangerous in a way that makes other possession pale in comparison," The demon sat up then and took a sip of her drink, "To put it simply, it is painful and there is a high risk that my darker energy will consume you and leave nothing worth saving in your mind. It could kill you if the energy doesn't level out properly. Slowly or quickly it depends on how much will you have."

Racina nods a little. "Forgive me. I didn't mean for it to seem like I was taking it lightly." She looks down at the table then back to Alora. "I truly want to help. I understand that this plan could leave me lost or dead but I am willing to try. Nothing else has seemed to work and as I said, the females in my family usually don't live long so if I can do something helpful in my short time then I very willing do so. My brother is stronger than he realizes and will be alright without me. He just hasn't realized that yet."

Alora gave a nod, "Your brother has much to learn. Confidence and even lack there off can be deadly," She sighed, "Think on it for tonight we will discuss this tomorrow evening."

Racina nods softly at her words. She already had her mind made up about the subject but she would do as Alora requested and think even further on it.

It was a big decision and she was jumping before truly thinking about it. She knew she had a habit of doing it but she didn't see any other option at this point for them to take.

Mitzo had returned to the room and was laying on his back staring up at the ceiling.

His sister was being foolish. She was going to get herself killed. He wished she would see that. He thought back to him throwing the blade and her jumping in front of it.

She should have known Alora could block the blade, heck his sister could have blocked it but instead she took the hit. Why? Something wasn't adding up about this.

He sits up and looks to the door of the room, the temptation to explore a little came over him but he hesitated and merely stared at the doors.

With a huff, he laid back down. Foolish girl.

Back