Blue Exorcist (Fanfiction Realm)

Alora glanced to the female, "We should be careful," She murmurs. The fungus was getting more aggressive and sentient in the simple way of being able to move about seemingly independently of other parts and attacking everything it could find.

Racina nods her agreement and just as she spoke the words she moved suddenly to the side as some of the fungus tried to attach to her leg. This was not a good situation. Pulling a bandana up from around her neck to cover her nose and mouth.

The toxins from the fungus hadn't started to bother her until now. They were definitely close. She kept moving out of the way as the fungus moved, using her father's blade to dispell some of it.

Moving closer the fox tilted her head slightly. Something was wrong or rather something felt strange. There was a new powerful force she could feel but it didn't feel like and enemy. It was then she noticed something bright on the mountain side. The blue surprised her as she pulled Racina to her and wrapped them both in her flames to protect her from the band of blue flames that raced out in every direction. It's warmth was surprising as it burnt away the remaining fungus till it couldn't spawn any more. Who's flames were this?

That light, what was it? Before she could verbalize the question she felt Alora at her side and saw her blue flames suddenly around them. She closes her eyes and waits for it to pass.

She opens them carefully and looks around a bit. She pulls her bandana down and looks around again. "Okay....I know that wasn't you because you're standing beside me....but who was that?"

She flattened her hears slightly, "The lord..." It was the only person she could think of. But why would Satan save so many. Her mind turned over many possibilities but it just never added up.

She blinks a bit and stares at Alora. "The Lord? Why would he do that?" She asks curiously then shakes her head a bit and looks around again. If he did this, what would be the reason? There had to be a good enough reason to get him to help like that. Part of her was wondering if she really wanted to know or not.

The kitsune shrugged, "Don't talk to the man that much so how would I know," She sighed as she glanced about. It seemed for now things were back to normal.

She nods a bit. "Guess can't look a gifted horse in the mouth. " She looks around a bit then to her father's sword. "I need to get ahold of my brother and see if he knows where our father is..."

She holsters her gun and looks around carefully before she pulls her cell phone out and tries to call her brother. There was no answer and so she left a voice mail for him to call her and that she had found father's sword.

Racina moves to Alora. "Hey...let's go back to my place. You can rest and I can figure out my family issues later. Not sure there is anything else we can do here anyways. He kind of took care of everything it seems. I'm not even feeling the heavy darkness in the air anymore." She says as she pulls a leather strap loose on her belt and attaches the sword in place so she wouldn't be carrying the thing in her hands the entire way home.

"Your place?" The kitsune tilted her head a bit more, "Sure why not. You've seen my little hole in the wall," Followed the other with little hesitation but it was clear she was keeping a sharp ear out for things that might go wrong. It was habit more than anything.

They were more than half way home before Racina started to feel a little uneasy. The feeling was sitting like a weight on her chest.

There was no sound but she knew her family. She turned sharply and stepped in front of Alora as a dagger came whistling through the air.

It sunk into her right shoulder but she had already drawn her gun with her left hand. It was aimed at her brother who held a second dagger.

"Racina what are you doing?! Get out of the way!" Her brother scolded her ,glaring at Alora from over his sister's shoulder.

"Listen to your brother Racina." It was the man from before. He had a gun trained on her now.

She glared at them both and kept her body positioned between Alora and the two men.

"She is with me."

Her brother shakes his head. "You are lying you said you would never take another familiar and why do you have father's sword?"

She grits her teeth, she couldn't risk pulling the dagger out encase they decide to take advantage of the distraction. She whispers ,barely moving her lips but she knew Alora could hear her. "If you can get out of here do it. I can deal with them. "

The fox tilted her head ever so slightly, "You idiot," She states to Racina as she wrapped her arms about her waist, "It would take a bit more than what they can dish out to kill me let alone leave me in a state where they could," Her right hand grasped the handle of the dagger and yanked it quickly from the woman's chest, "Don't ever defend me again with your body mortal," It was then that a few balls of fire appeared around them, "Your mothers must have forgotten to teach you some manners, boys. Allow me to make up for that."

Quickly she jumped away from Racina to a nearby rooftop. Her tails and ears were clearly visible, "Don't dick with me or you will end up burnt," Those balls of fire slammed into the two attackers while she took a seat on the edge of the roof and watched. It nearly was always a bad idea to attack a kitsune that had all nine tails.

A grunt leaves her lips as the dagger was pulled free. Yeah she had been an idiot but it had been a reflex. Why had she jumped in front of that dagger?

Both men hit the ground, her brother losing his grip on his second dagger and it went flying. Ritco hot the ground as well but was already back on his feet.

"Get back down here. I'll show you what it is to be burned."

Racina tenses up and stood back up, one hand keeping pressure to the wound. "Leave her alone Ritco."

The male glared towards her. "Shut up girl. Your father was right about you. Well deal with you next."

Her brother had gotten back up. "Ritco that's not what we were told to do."

Alora tilted her head slightly, "Ritco... hmm... Why does that name ring a bell?" She smiled slightly, "Oh so you think you can do something worth my time do you? She is a bystander if what you came for is me," Her tails fanned out slightly, "What were you told to do, boy?"

Her gaze bore into Racina's brother.

Racina tenses again. Was her brother really being that crazy. She drew her second gun and had one trained on each man.

Ritco only smirked. "Yes you are the main target but she does have to be brought in as well."

Mitzo wanted to look away from Alora but couldnt. "We have to take you down." He shakes his head. "Orders."

Racina narrowed her eyes. "Who's order's father's?"

Mitzo shakes his head and that was when she realized what was going on. Her father's sword had been put there. Father was still missing but everyone thought that Alora and her had something to do with it.

Her having father's sword only made it easier to believe. She mutters curses beneath her breath. "You idiot."

"Take me in will you?" She chuckled slightly then looked to Racina, "Tell me do you think they truly can capture us or will you give up to know what they want? Either way you are not an idiot. If anyone is it is them," She pointed to the two trying to get them to do as they wanted. Jumping down the fox walked towards the human male she had learned was Racina's brother, "I kill only when it is necessary. You kill because you believe that there are only evil demons in this world. I'll go with ya'll but you will tend to her wounds first," She states, "Then Racina you will come with me. It's better I keep in mind why I don't want to just burn them to ash."

Mitzo could feel the guilt eating at him. He had just injured his own sister, nearly killed her. All for the sake of following orders.

He watched as the fox demon jumped down from the building and walked to him. He had to follow orders. This demon had to have killed father and sister didn't know what she was doing. He had to believe that. How else would sister have father's sword.

Racina didn't like the plan at all but they did need to know what was going on. She lowers her guns and Ritco was quick to take them from her, along with her blades and father's sword.

She put her hand back over the wound to keep pressure on it. Her brother than moved to her as Ritco kept watch of Alora.

Ritco watched the demon carefully. He just wanted one excuse to kill it. It Yeah that's how he saw these things. It's, nothing more.

She glared at her brother but he started to tend to the wound. "I'm sorry sis. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Save it. We don't have time for this."

Her gaze danced to the one called Ritco, "So blood hungry. It's a wonder you don't kill those around you," She knew she was poking a barely chained bear but that mattered little," She moved over to Racina and poked the edge of her wound, "Well we have to spend the time thanks to your carelessness. Plus your brother has little control over that thing if any," She hooked a thumb over her shoulder to point at the other male. Giving a yawn she glanced down at Mitzo, "Let's say I have no reason to kill that I don't even know and have never met, while your kind kill no matter what."

Ritco watched the female carefully. He wanted nothing more than to fire off one round.

Racina rolls her eyes slightly. "It was reflex." She grumbles.

Mitzo shakes his head. "It was foolishness." He glanced to Alora. "His pregnant wife and young daughter were killed by demons. They were out having a picnic without him while he was at work. Not making an excuse. Just giving you a reason to his thinking. No one has real control of him. No one. "

Back