Blue Exorcist (Fanfiction Realm)

Alora kept herself composed as she stared at the demon possessed human before her, "You will kill your host if you aren't careful," She warned.

He gave a nod, "That would set me back yet again wouldn't it?" Shrugging moved past the pair, "You aren't who I'm looking for at the moment so you have little to worry about at the moment. Ta-ta for now," He murmured as he moved on down the road.

Her eyes never left the male as she watched him walk by and on down the road. Her eyes were still in that direction as she spoke to Alora.

"Who exactly was that and why do I have a feeling like I should have shot at him but know it would do little good?" She asks carefully.

The kitsune turned to her, "He's known as the King of Light, Lucifer. He is the sort of demon that has been around for a long time and is nearly invincible. Don't ever be cross with him. He's is a rather just man but he is too loyal to his father," She frowns softly, "He would be one hell of an alley to any who gain his favor."

She nods slightly at those words. "Makes you wonder then why is he here and who exactly is he looking for....?" She says then looks around again. "We better get going." She murmurs.

She gave a shrug, "I would be willing to guess that he's looking for any of his brothers that are on this side," the kitsune started walking the way he had come from, "Think of that man like you would Satan. He's deadly no matter how innocent he can appear."

Racina made a face but nods. "Alright." She starts walking, looking carefully as they go. Her gun was still out. The uneasy feeling in her gut had subsided slightly but not enough to relax her. There was still trouble around.

Alora ran a hand through her hair as she strolled along. It would be a while before they would run into a few people who hadn't evacuated. The kitsune purified them before sending them towards the northern part of the city.

She was grateful to have Alora with her as they got more people out of the area.

As they kept going, the silence that grew was haunting. She shakes her head then froze for a moment. It was a faint sound but she could hear it. A blade. A particular sword. One she grew up hearing. She takes off in the direction of the noise.

Alora perked as the female took off, "OI!!!" She yelled as she caught up with her in a flash of movement and pulled her quickly to a stop, "Keep your head on! Where the hell do you think you're headed?"

Racina blinks slightly when she was suddenly stopped. She looks at Alora then starts looking around again. "That sound. A blade. You don't hear it? It's my father's..." she trails off and was still looking.

The kitsune's ears twitched slightly. She heard something but it wasn't a sound she could understand, "Either way don't just go rushing off without saying something that's how a human will end up dead," Letting her go she motioned for her to lead on and she would follow.

The female's words must have sunken in because Racina didn't try to just take off again. Instead she started walking carefully in the direction she was hearing the sounds from.

Alora was right. She was being foolish by rushing off like that. What was she thinking?

Then she stops in her tracks and looks around. They wanted her to follow the sound. She nods to Alora. "We need to head around where the sound is coming from. There's more than one problem here." She narrows her eyes and palms her other gun.

Racina smirks a bit as she pauses and looks to the female. "You are not the only one." Her eyes flicker a bit and she looks around before stopping. The sound was still there. "Well we can either wait for them to come at us or go charging in? It seems to be a hard stand off going on. That sound of my father's sword in a fight...I know it's a trick and they almost got me with it if you hadn't stopped me." She holsters her guns and pulls a scroll free from the pocket of her jacket. She whispers an incantation before throwing the scroll to the air. It was to clear and bless an area. A strong one that would draw out any creature that wished darkness on that area.

The kitsune tilted her head, "We wait. There is no value in showing our hand," She states, "Nor in stepping into territory controlled by the enemy." Alora looked at the female then, "Where is your father?"

She hesitates to answer the question then sighs taking a deep breath. "I don't know to be honest. He cut me off after I was kicked out of the school. I was a disappointment and a risk that he wouldn't allow. My brother only keeps in contact with me now but never tells me where father is. The fact father's man was near my place though, that was abnormal. Usually he stays better hidden. "

An ear perked a bit, "Which is it? Did your brother get you kicked out or did you do it on your own?" The kitsune didn't feel like forcing an answer out of someone was smart. Her eyes glanced forward into the mist, "Let's get going." She walked forward into the mist.

The truth. Why lie?

She starts to follow Alora as she spoke. "Both. My actions were under review by the school and my brother pushed for me to be removed from the school. "

Glancing around a bit as they moved. "I didn't stumble across that demon that was killing kids. I tracked him down. My older sister had followed me."

She pauses a moment and looks around again then says. "Both my sister and my familiar died in the fight."

The kitsune looked at her, "Doesn't sound like your fault still. If anything the girl should have minded her own business."

She shakes her head. "I knew she was there but didn't do anything to stop what happened. I was too focused in hunting. " She looks around and froze. "You noticed that there isn't a sound at all now...no wind either?"

Back