Blue Halo AcademyAcademy

Glitchy Dragon

NightCrawler
Rubik curses under his breath as he tightens his tie. After admiring himself in his dorm room mirror in school uniform for a few moments, he sighs. This whole school uniform thing is stupid...it's too restricting...not to mention dumb as well... A small part of him couldn't help but think that he did look quite formal however in the blue blazer and cacky pants. Tch...it's nothing like the beauty of the egyptian satire. After a few moments longer of inspecting, the teen heads out to catch the train to the campus that his classes were allocated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Upon arriving at the station, it's chalk full of guides and club sponsoring alongside the busy commotion to catch trains as well. Pulling out a small notebook, Rubik glances through his first day notes before encountering his cart number. Hmph...number thirteen? Heh, maybe the mornings won't be so bad afterall. I get a whole cart to myself... He begins making his way there
If only he knew...

(Everyone's cart number should be 13. It'll be how the group meets.

Varas put on his school uniform with distaste. Heading for the door, varas stopped and put on his trench coat before slipping out the door. screw the school, I'm not gunna look like shit on their whims. Varas pulled up his cowl and began his way towards train. On the way varas couldn't help but pickpocket at least one or two people, it is a beautiful day after all..., thought varas as he boarded the train to campus whistling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Getting down from the train Varas hummed to himself casually checked his notes for his cart number. Ahh, thirteen's a good enough number. Varas pushed his way through the crowed making for the carts, wondering if this day could get any better.

Rubik momentarily loses his balance as somebody shoves past him and drops his notebook. "Hey, bastard!" he calls into the crowd "Slow down next time will ya!" Rubik curses under his breath as he picks up the book, now dirtied from the puddle it had fallen into. I worked all night on it...now, it's ruined...I can barely make out the ink... Continuing on, he fumes in frustration at the accident.

Varas paused for a moment after hearing a disgruntled voice call out after him, "slow down next time will ya!" But deciding it was best to not wait around to see who was angry he pushed on slipping through the crowd, hoping nothing would come of the it.

Eventually, Varas finds himself at the waiting area for cart thirteen. Strangely, it was a bit quieter and further from all the other crowds in the station.
Not too long after, a boy appears with piercing green eyes and black hair emerges from the crowd, heading in Varas' direction. "You..." he began with anger lighting up in his face. "So, your the speedster asshole who made me drop my notebok..." Rubik gives a disapproving look as he glances him up and down.

Calmly, Mackenzie Peterson Irvaron walked down the station with a haughty feel in every step, wearing an unbuttoned blazer that was the school uniform that had his name on it. He was carrying a suitcase that had his other outfits in it, but he decided that now wasn't the best time to change. He watched the outburst of the black and silver-haired brute and sighed. How pathetic. The first day, and he's already trying to get on someone's hitlist. He shook his head at the boy, praying he wouldn't notice, and continued down the hall innocently.

Max wanted t do great things this year. Due to his heritage as the descendant of Apollo, he was good in sports, music, and art. He was a bit above-average in school, but he was nothing special. However, he wanted to do more this year. Do something great. Do something that would bring even more glory to the Irvaron name than ever before-
He saw Varas, and made a mental note to hit on him later, just to fluster him, totally distracting him from his thoughts.

Last edited:
Shit thought Varas "Oh! Terrible sorry about" Said varas with a thin smile as he sized up the tall and very pissed looking guy standing in front of him. "Perhaps there can come to some sort of arrangement? I'd hate to have made an enemy so quickly over something as inconsequential as a notebook..." this last bit varas said almost flippantly.

(Oh, God. Sorry for being late, guys! My sister was monopolizing the computer. I'll try not to post this late next time, I swear!)

It had been a while since Arete had ever worn a school uniform. It was odd, really; the blazer had longer sleeves than she remembered ever having and the skirt was shorter than most of her own clothes. Interesting. Western, maybe? She hadn't really seen this design before. It was easy to blend into the crowd of students in this. She was small enough; if she stayed near a group of tall people, the teachers wouldn't even see her. Boring.

Cart thirteen wouldn't know what hit them.

Arete burst in with a bang, the door clanging loudly behind her. She tripped over the step that led in. Perfect. The girl turned that into a front roll, throwing herself up into the nearest empty seat. There was a truly ridiculous amount of sound, like metal drums and horrible screeching. It fell away soon, and there was a silence in the parts that made up the train. Mother would be so disappointed when she heard.

"Morning!" Arete called cheerfully, the light still shining from the open door glinting off her hair. "How's everyone doing, huh?"

Max turned to see Arete, and nonchalantly waved. Already tripping? Impressive. But I guess first impressions aren't everything. "I'm doing fine, thank you," Max said with a charming smile. This was a chance. She was practically handing herself over. "But the real question is: how are you doing, beautiful? You just look stunning today."

Rubik gives a few loud fake coughs. "O-Oh, forgive me. I was just choking on mixture of bullsh*t and how cheesy that statement just was." Turning back to Varas, he gives him a hard glare before going over to a seat not too far away from the group and sitting down. Continuing to watch the yellow shirted boy and girl he comments "Go on, I think i'm ready to watch this stereotypical moment unfold; The meathead guy getting denied by the sophisticated girl...hehe, classic."

"You're trying to get to me. Cute, really," Arete responded, taking in the sight of the probably older student curiously. "But hey, that's not my problem. I'm Arete, daughter of Tyche, no last name given. You?"

Not being able to hel feeling good about himself for getting out in one piece, Varas slumped into a seat to watch these other two students. Chuckling to himself, varas tried not to be heard by the student in yellow. It would really be bad to make two enemies on the first day. He thought.

The hell?! She's supposed to reject him and become disgusted by such behavior! Mmm, she's probably doing this just to prove me wrong. Even so, that relationship is not happening. Rubik continues to watch the two with a disapproving look.

Max smirked. He knew that Arete wasn't interested, but intrigued. He would fake being a idiot, and go along with her plan with a foolhardy attitude. "Oh, I'm descendant of Apollo, the Greek god of sports, art, music, and eventually the sun. You can call the Max Irvaron." He made sure not to tell her his actual full name. Only his sisters called him that, and when they did, he was vulnerable. That would be suicide. "I must say that even if you're a daughter of Tyche, I was very lucky to meet you, eh?" Pickup puns. Genius.... for an amateur. Though he was just looking to get Arete even more curious.

Last edited:
"Unlucky is the right word for it." Arete shrugged. He clearly hadn't heard of the last mess she made. Those elephants hadn't cleaned themselves up, but she was pretty sure she did a good job of it. "Nice to meet you, Max Irvaron, son of Apollo! Did you get shipped off here too or was it just me? You don't look like you got sent here just to get you out of the house, but it's... rude, I think, to just trust looks. Also, do you like the uniform? It's a vaguely unfamiliar style. It's disquieting."

Max chuckled, looking to the right. Godammit, she's already guessed! He decided to tell her the truth, albeit a little reluctantly. "Well, you see, I kind of... exploded a wall, and my parents sent me here to learn some things." He scratched the back of his head before looking straight at her when she commented about the uniform. "I'm actually quite used to wearing outfits like this. My parents are very wealthy people, you see." Though he really wanted this trashy outfit to burn in a fire, he wanted to seem as sophisticated as possible (though he wasn't lying about his parents).

Varas shifted in his seat looking far less amused as Max tried to use his parents wealth to win the girls favor. And perfect we have all the worst things in one; son of Apollo, sports fanatic, and a wealthy son of a bitch who thinks his parents money will bail him out of anything... Thinking this varas grimaced and pulled up his cowl, use all his self control to not make another enemy just yet. Plus having a wealthy friend might prove useful...

A loud metallic clanging is heard as the cart yanks forwards, signaling that their trip had begun. It's going to be a long day... Rubik sighs watching the two go off while the other student and him sat quietly. I guess a little small talk wouldn't be too bad. "In exchange for you screwing up my book, I'd like information. So what's your story then?"

Varas pulled off his cowl as he began "Well there isnt much to it, I found out about my 'Magic' or whatever you want to call it about 3 years ago. Although I've been a bit of a....Kleptomaniac." Grimacing at the word he continued. "The power of illusion only encouraged me and it was in inevitable that i got caught. Then Vuala, Here i am..."

Back