Status
Not open for further replies.
"..."

"..."

"..."

"WHAT?!?"
Kaito roared, absolutely livid. "Like Hell Ganondorf is gonna kill me!! He's gonna need more than a dream to stop me!!"

"Kaito, calm down. That has no bearing in anything...I think." Fortunately, it seemed that Nia's storming off took over Kaito's attention.

“Hey, kid, you-” Kaito reached out to Nia, but Impa cut in.

“Let her go, Kaito. Everyone reacts to situations differently. As it is, all of you are taking this quite well. I was worried more of you would react as he did.”

“Running away from this situation is only going to help Ganondorf win! Rex, be a man and get your friend back!”

Dell couldn’t help but chuckle. “Fun fact, Kaito. You ‘acting like a man’ actually fucked us over a couple of times.”

“Wha-no way! You're just making that up!!”

Ignoring the astronaut for now, Dell turned to Grievous. “Like I said, I don’t remember anything other than who died. Every time I try to upload that memory in my system, it glitches on me.”

As more and more people asked about how to defeat him, Impa cleared her throat. “If we are all ready to move on,” she began, noting the determination in the group with a smile. “Then, Dell has a few more things to say. Dell?”

“Yeah.” Dell stepped forward. “So, I know some of you have heard me mention a Blood Moon. That’s an event that brings Ganondorf’s powers to the max, and revives any of his monsters that you kill. These used to be random occurrences, but ever since this new Ganondorf showed up, it’s happened once a week. We waited until right after the last one to bring you all back.”

“So, what you’re saying is, we have a week to take this guy down and go home?”

Dell nodded. “If we wait any longer than that, he could very well launch an attack on us that would destroy us all. Hell, as it is, I don’t know how long Link can hold him-”

“Link? What do you mean Link? Isn’t Zelda the one sealing him up in that castle?”

“She was.” Impa walked to the orb. “That night, she lost her powers, as they had all been used up. However, due to her connection to the Triforce of Wisdom, she had outwitted Ganondorf before his game even began, and transferred some of her own power to Link. It appears he has a connection to the Triforce of Courage, so he was able to take over for her and seal Ganondorf away for this past year. She was taken with you all as you made your escape, and we have kept her in this Shrine for the past year, hidden from assassination attempts. Caster believed she was inside Ta’Loh Naeg Shrine, and attempted to destroy her.”

“You mean to tell me that clown is still running around?!”

“Yeah, we ain’t happy about it, either. He’s been after Margreet for the past year, sending Yiga goons to attack her at least once a day.” Dell sighed. “He’s a lot stronger than the rest of us, ever since he sided with Ganondorf.”

“But I believe you all can stop him,” Impa said, rolling the orb towards the pedestal. “You were able to outlive him once, which alone is impressive. This time, I’ve no doubt you can stop him.”

The orb fell into a small indent on the pedestal, and both began to glow blue instead of orange. The ground all around them began to shake, and from under the ground, a large stone began to rise. The higher it came, however, it became clear it was not a stone, but a Shrine, hidden underground. “Lakna Rokee Shrine has been under my family’s watch for centuries,” Impa said. “And the Hyrule Royal Family, as well. It’s only fitting that I guard the princess, as I did one hundred years ago.”

There was silence. “...well? Now what?”

“Now...we wait. Link will wake her up, as he did all of you.”

“That person talking to us was a DUDE?!”

“I repeat: fucked us over.”

“Hush!” Impa watched the Shrine intently. It was only a matter of time…

---

Zelda…

Zelda.

…………

Zelda, please. Are you there? I need you to hear me.

...huh?

Her eyes fluttered open. Staring up above at a square ceiling, she was able to quickly deduce where she was. An old Sheikah Shrine. She had always wanted to go inside one, but had never been able to. Well...now she got her wish. And a whole lot of other things she never wanted. Memories of darkness, despair, misery...they all flooded back to her, and she shuddered. How utterly dreadful…

Zelda, you’re awake! I was so worried...can you hear me?

Yes, Link, I hear you.

But could he hear her was the question.

A-And I can hear you! This is amazing! I was so worried, I-

Link. You don’t have very much power left. Please, try not to waste it on me.

...talking to you is never a waste, Zelda.

Drat. She can feel her face burning up at that. In this situation, it is. How much have I missed?

...a whole year.

“A year?!” She said it out loud, not believing it herself.

Well, yeah, but that’s not a problem. I mean, I spent one hundred in statis, and you in some gross cocoon with Calamity Ganon, what’s one little year to the two of us?

That was when we were dealing with Calamity Ganon, not...this. She touched the energy wall around her, watching in awe as it shattered around her. Sheikah technology was always so beautiful...even now, seeing it in action made her feel giddy as a child on their birthday. Do I just,,,leave?

Yeah. The others are waiting for you out there. Oh! Margreet left you a spare change of clothes. She mentioned that dress didn’t seem to fit the real you, or something.

Noticing the treasure chest before her, and the same dress she’d been wearing for one hundred years, Zelda couldn’t help but agree.

All right, I’ll be right out. And Link...please, try not to talk to me so much. You only have so much power.

...fine. For you. I’ll see you around. Oh, and uh...good luck, Zelda.

She smiled. Thank you, Link.

---

Tick-tock.

“Eh?” Kaito looked up, hearing a faint sound. It had only been a few minutes since the Shrine appeared above ground, and he was almost spacing out. What the Hell was that sound? Hmm…

Fortunately, there was another sound, a rumbling from inside the Shrine’s entrance. Could it be…? The platform lowered, and in a few moments, rose again, with someone on it. A young girl in a blue shirt and black pants, and long blonde hair. Though dressed so, it was clear from the way she carried herself subconsciously that she was of royal upbringing. So this was…

530px-BotW_Zelda_Artwork.png

“Princess Zelda!” The Sheikah elder bowed as best she could with her short stature, as did Paya. Zelda gasped, rushing to the old woman.

“Impa! Please, don’t do that. Your body, it-”

“Never mind, that! I’m so happy to see you again!” She began tearing up, and Zelda responded by hugging Impa tightly.

Tick-tock.

“You hear something?” Kaito asked the person closest to him. This was getting annoying…

“Oh! I do beg your pardon.” Zelda scrambled up, giving the group a little curtsy. “I am Princess Zelda, but please. Do call me Zelda. I regret not being able to work with you all much before, but I look forward to working together now!”

Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

“Grr...Hey, you! Shut your clock off already!” Kaito angrily pointed at the source of the ticking, Ken Masters. “That ticking sound is driving me crazy!”

“Ticking sound…?” Dell looked to Ken, and immediately his face changed. “Oh, shit! GET DOWN!!” He jumped at Impa and Zelda, just in time for…

BOOM!!!!!!

A sudden explosion rocked the group, but miraculously, no one was hurt. No one but Ken, that is; all that remained of the fighter was his Sheikah Slate and a pile of ash.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!?!”

Zelda got up from the ground and gasped. “What?! How did this happen?!”

Dell looked up, and was absolutely speechless. “He fell behind after that fight with the Yiga footsoldier,” he said, shaking. “”That fucking...he must have gotten to him while we weren’t looking!”

“Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!”

Laughter filled the air all around them, and soon, the source appeared, sitting on top of the Shrine.

“Oh, what fun, what excitement! He never saw it coming, right up to the end! And neither did any of you!”

“Damn you...Caster!!”
Dell stood, glaring at the being. “He did nothing to you!”

“He certainly did, too! He was boring, painfully boring! Last time, he was boring, too! So, I decided to get the boring person out of the way, and leave the lovely people who get surprised so easily! Ahahaha! Even you, Dell! You get surprised so well! I’m so glad you survived after I blew you up, too!”

Dell instinctively clutches at his chest. “You bastard...I’m sick of you!” He reached behind him, and materializing in his hand was a bow, and a unique arrow with a blue tip. “You're dead!”

“Oh, dear! Could this be my end? The end of dear jester, Caster? But I only just met you all, again! And I haven’t been able to share this with you…” Caster tossed a Sheikah Slate down to Dell, who picked it up and looked at it.

“...SHIT!”
He dropped it, and anyone looking could see the picture of a young woman lying on a snowy cliff far below the camera. She would look familiar to everyone, now. “Margreet! What the fuck did you do to her?!”

“Ahahahaha!! Head over to the Spring of Wisdom to find out! Oh...and one more thing, one more thing!” He pointed at Shallot and Akuma. “My Master never appeared to them, or told them to kill anyone! Stop slandering my Master, or as his Servant I’ll have to destroy you!! Ahaha, ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!” Caster laughed wickedly, then vanished as soon as he appeared.

“Damn it, we need to-” Dell stopped mid sentence as screams could be heard from the village. “Lady Impa! Lady Impa!!!” Lasli ran to the clearing, gasping for breath. “The Yiga Clan...they…”

“They’re attacking the village!” Impa paled. “We need to get everyone to safety, at once!”

“Damn it…” Dell was trembling. An attack on his dear friend, and an attack on Kakariko Village? At the same time??

“Dell, go save Margreet!” Kaito yelled, brandishing his Lynel Sword. “A man never leaves a friend behind, especially not to die on some crappy mountaintop!”

“But the village-”

I’ll keep it safe, and so will the rest of us! Unless a few of you wanna go help Dell?”

Dell didn’t wait around to see who would join him. He was already teleporting to the Jitan Sa’Mi Shrine. It seemed the choice was yours to make, but whatever you do, it must be done quickly.

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Glostechk @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Krieg @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @Ver @York

"Princess Zelda... reincarnated form of Hylia..."

Kokkoro looked in awe at the one known as Zelda.

"Master, could it be that..."

Yuuki nods at the implied possibility.

But then everything happened.

"The harlequin, he... I think he is behind this. We have to go, but..."

The announcement of the Yiga coming came to a shock.

"What are your orders, Master?"

Yuuki looks at the lineup of warriors ready to protect the village.

"Lady Reimu and that young man over there are warriors, yes."

Yuuki determined that the lineup was promising, so he and Kokkoro decide to go aid Dell together as they teleported to the shrine.

@Crow @Ver @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @Yun Lee @Shrine​

"Girls, stay here," Impa told Lasli and Paya. "You as well, Princess."

"But Impa! I can-"

"Zelda, these people are dangerous. Their new leader has only made them that much worse. You are not prepared to face them."

"..." She wasn't happy about it, but Zelda relented.

Impa looked to those staying behind. "We will be taking cover at the Great Fairy Fountain," she said. "Anyone you find, send them here."

"You got it, Impa! Come on, everyone, follow me!!" Kaito rushed out of the clearing, where those staying behind could see just what was going on.

In a word, it was chaos. Yiga clan members were running through the village, chasing some of the villagers as they did so. Roofs were being lit on fire, and the stench of burning straw and wood hung in the air. "Check every building!" Kaito cried. He took off to check on the Shuteye Inn, and everyone else was free to check wherever they could, or help some of the villagers.

@Minerva @Lucky @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @York @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Village

---

800px-JitanSa%27miShrine.jpg

Everyone who went to Jitan Sa'Mi Shrine would suddenly feel cold. Very, very cold. They would freeze if they didn't get warm, fast. But how? Maybe something in the cave they were in could be the answer...

@Minerva @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @Ver @Crow @Shrine​

Everyone who went to Jitan Sa'Mi Shrine would suddenly feel cold. Very, very cold. They would freeze if they didn't get warm, fast. But how? Maybe something in the cave they were in could be the answer...

Kokkoro shivers as Yuuki removes his cape and wraps it around her.

"I- if only I kept some of the Flame Arrows I borrowed f-f-from Nadeshi- shi- shi- ko..." Kokkoro's teeth chattered as she wraps the cape around herself. "M- maybe I have one more..."

Yuuki on the other hand, decided to examine the shrine, looking for something to ignite to begin with.

@Minerva @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @Ver @Crow @Yun Lee @Shrine​

"But Impa! I can-"

"Zelda, these people are dangerous. Their new leader has only made them that much worse. You are not prepared to face them."

Impa looked to those staying behind. "We will be taking cover at the Great Fairy Fountain," she said. "Anyone you find, send them here."

"You got it, Impa! Come on, everyone, follow me!!" Kaito rushed out of the clearing, where those staying behind could see just what was going on.

In a word, it was chaos. Yiga clan members were running through the village, chasing some of the villagers as they did so. Roofs were being lit on fire, and the stench of burning straw and wood hung in the air. "Check every building!" Kaito cried. He took off to check on the Shuteye Inn, and everyone else was free to check wherever they could, or help some of the villagers.

@Minerva @Lucky @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @York @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Village

---

I’ll look around various houses, see if there’s anyone who needs help. Silque, can you help me?” Celica said, turning to the fellow priestess. “Mother Mila Protect us and this village!

@Takumi

Meanwhile, Selesia would be freezing. “We better get to shelter soon. she said,p, looking at the cave.

"But Impa! I can-"

---

tumblr_mn3vyv0RuP1r63rg5o1_500.jpg

"No different than winters at home." Azel idly commented, though his clothes were much heavier and had more fur to protect him in those long bitter months. Following others in the shrine, he hoped their group could find more fitting clothes before finding Margreet.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Siege @Lucky @Minerva @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Shrine

I’ll look around various houses, see if there’s anyone who needs help. Silque, can you help me?” Celica said, turning to the fellow priestess. “Mother Mila Protect us and this village!

@Takumi

Meanwhile, Selesia would be freezing. “We better get to shelter soon. she said,p, looking at the cave.

"Yes, I'll help you! May the Mother protect us." Silque nodded, ready to head into the nearest house to help the villagers.

@Minerva @Yun Lee

Reimu, who had already collected the weapons she had gotten at the start, hid for a while at the great fairy fountain before checking it was safe enough and snuck around. She grimaced at the utter chaos going on, and was angry at the Yiga Clan.
Hiding behind a building, she had planned to check the villager’s houses along with Celica and get them to safety. But looking out and seeing those from the clan causing chaos to the village and it’s inhabitants, Reimu couldn’t resist.

She aimed her bow with her fire arrows at a particular large group of members, and fired.
@Yun Lee

"But Impa! I can-"

❝ A-ah, coming! ❞ Nadeshiko had absolutely no idea what to do even if she did say that she was going to help protect the village. Without really thinking it through, she rushed to follow Kaito into the Shuteye Inn. He did go in by himself, and while she couldn't do much, it couldn't hurt to go in with somebody.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Lucky @Takumi @York @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah
@Village
-----​

@Minerva @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @Ver @Crow @Shrine

"I- if only I kept some of the Flame Arrows I borrowed f-f-from Nadeshi- shi- shi- ko..." Kokkoro's teeth chattered as she wraps the cape around herself. "M- maybe I have one more..."

Yuuki on the other hand, decided to examine the shrine, looking for something to ignite to begin with.

Peter Parker- MCU

"I wish I had brought some flame Arrows too, it is very very cold in here," he said, examining the shrine as well.

@Minerva @Takumi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @Ver @Crow @Shrine
tumblr_mn3vyv0RuP1r63rg5o1_500.jpg

"No different than winters at home." Azel idly commented, though his clothes were much heavier and had more fur to protect him in those long bitter months. Following others in the shrine, he hoped their group could find more fitting clothes before finding Margreet.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Siege @Lucky @Minerva @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Shrine
It was a no-brainer that the intense cold was going to be a problem at this shrine, prompting Ellie to grab a few flame arrows she had with her from the start.

❝ Just point me to something I can light up with this. ❞ She bluntly requested as she had a single flame arrow and her bow at ready.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Siege @Lucky @Minerva @Crow @Takumi
@Shrine

It seems going into the Shrine is a good option if you need to warm up, but there is nothing extraordinary about it.

Selesia would notice a pile of rocks sitting nearby that looked rather weak. If she put her hand near them, she could feel an updraft from below.

@Minerva @Lucky @Takumi @Crow @Siege @Ver @Shrine

---

Olkin and his wife had abandoned their house, and were running from two Yiga Clansmen.

"I told you all that running would pay off!" He boasts proudly.

"Y-Yes! It certainly-oh!!" Mellie missed a rock, and fell to the ground. "My ankle...!"

"Mellie!!" Olkin gasped in horror as a footsoldier appeared from behind and held his arms, as the two approached his wife, sickles at the ready.

@Lucky

---

The Yiga members Reimu shot at had a local artist cornered, but quickly retreated as she attacked. "Thank you, miss!" He cried, rushing up to them for safety.

---

The nearest house was Steen's, but he was off at the general store, keeping his wife safe. Yiga footsoldiers were in the process of setting fire to his carrot patch.

@Minerva @Takumi

---

Nadeshiko would find Kaito in the doorway, frozen in horror. "D-Damn it..."

In the center of the room were two little girls, the innkeeper, and Nia, who had vanished after storming off on her own. The girls, clearly sisters, were holding each other and crying. Behind them all was a large man with a Windcleaver.

Yiga-blademaster.jpg

He regarded Nadeshiko for a moment, but merely looked away, clearly not thinking her a threat. "As I was saying," he said, turning his attention to Kaito. "Bring me the Princess, or the one who murdered Master Kohga. If you do not, I will kill everyone in this room. Make one wrong move, and I kill that little girl behind you, too."

@Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah

It seems going into the Shrine is a good option if you need to warm up, but there is nothing extraordinary about it.

Selesia would notice a pile of rocks sitting nearby that looked rather weak. If she put her hand near them, she could feel an updraft from below.

Yuuki pats Kokkoro on the back, pointing to the inside of the shrine.

"Very well, Master, but what are you-"

Yuuki begins to heavily swing at the pile of rocks Selesia found with his Claymore.

Dsbtxgv.jpg

"Oh, of course," Kokkoro says, looking back and entering the shrine, "why did I see that coming?"

@Minerva @Lucky @Takumi @Crow @Siege @Ver @Yun Lee @Shrine​

---

Olkin and his wife had abandoned their house, and were running from two Yiga Clansmen.

"Y-Yes! It certainly-oh!!" Mellie missed a rock, and fell to the ground. "My ankle...!"

"Mellie!!" Olkin gasped in horror as a footsoldier appeared from behind and held his arms, as the two approached his wife, sickles at the ready.

@Lucky

---

The Yiga members Reimu shot at had a local artist cornered, but quickly retreated as she attacked. "Thank you, miss!" He cried, rushing up to them for safety.

---

The nearest house was Steen's, but he was off at the general store, keeping his wife safe. Yiga footsoldiers were in the process of setting fire to his carrot patch.

@Minerva @Takumi

---

In the center of the room were two little girls, the innkeeper, and Nia, who had vanished after storming off on her own. The girls, clearly sisters, were holding each other and crying. Behind them all was a large man with a Windcleaver.

Yiga-blademaster.jpg

He regarded Nadeshiko for a moment, but merely looked away, clearly not thinking her a threat. "As I was saying," he said, turning his attention to Kaito. "Bring me the Princess, or the one who murdered Master Kohga. If you do not, I will kill everyone in this room. Make one wrong move, and I kill that little girl behind you, too."

Selesia would Bomb the rocks. Hopefully the updraft would bring some heat.

Meanwhile, Celica would step back. “Stay back, Silque.” she shouted, drawing her sword. She would rush in to attack the Yiga Clan member.

@Takumi

The bombs would get the rocks broken, and also send poor Yuuki flying. Though the updraft wouldn't make anyone warmer, it would blow a large amount of upwards air like a geyser.

@Minerva @Crow @Lucky @Takumi @Siege @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Shrine

---

"!!!" The Yiga footsoldier blocked her with his sickle, attempting to hold her in place as another soldier aimed his bow at her, aiming to shoot her in the back!

@Minerva @Takumi

The bombs would get the rocks broken, and also send poor Yuuki flying. Though the updraft wouldn't make anyone warmer, it would blow a large amount of upwards air like a geyser.

Yuuki would fly upwards and back down as Kokkoro catches him from her halfway-into-shrine position. He rises up from his position and pats her head in thanks.

"No specific rocks, I assume?" Kokkoro asks.

Yuuki, hands on head, decides to see if there was anything in the higher areas that the air geyser's great pressures can propel him towards.

"Master, if you're doing what I think you're doing, you should get some warmth first. We've already spent enough time in the cold."

@Minerva @Crow @Lucky @Takumi @Siege @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Yun Lee @Shrine​

Reimu came from behind, having just seen the hallucination as well. She was shocked, and really, it showed on her face. Reimu was never serious instead in dangerous situations, this? Maybe dangerous, still it was unsettling to see her actually serious instead of being blankly carefree.
“I will admit, admitting to be traitors is either a stupid thing, or a way to distract us and make us assume they’re no traitors.”

She paused for a moment and sighed. Reimu was a simple girl, and all these new annoyances, dangers and a “murder game” was NOT simple.
“To be honest, I don’t know what to think, I couldn’t have been asleep for a year, I swear I was in Gensokyo just two days ago...Well! This situation will sort itself out, I’m su-”

The village was being attacked, Reimu heard that herself, and stopped what she was saying and thought about her choice. It was like the situation back in Gensokyo’s village, if it meant it’ll save the humans, Reims would let a few die. But she knew what she had to do, she couldn’t just save one person, she had to save the village.
“The needs of many outweigh the few! I choose to defend the village, and that’s what I’m sticking with.”

@Yun Lee @York @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Village​
View attachment 2832

"Wh- hey!" Rex defensively interrupted, "I feel like you're makin' an example out of me here!" Rex huffed, and again hung his head, "But...I can't say you're wrong. If it's Ganondorf who put us here, it's Ganondorf who'll put us back. And if he's lookin' for a fight, the fight's goin' to find 'im,"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At Caster's appearance, Rex immediately drew his weapon. He remembered the voice and face only from fragmented memory, but on an instinctual level he could recognize the jester as a threat not to be taken lightly. The cry of frightened villagers was quick to steal away the Driver's attention, however. By instinct did his body lurch towards the sound, and by a realization did he decide to act.
"Nia!" he gasped, "When she stormed off- she's in the village! She could be in trouble!" Rex stammered in the heat of the moment, running to defend Kakariko Village with weapon still in hand.

@Yun Lee

@York @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @MelodyMeister @Takumi @Lucky @Kakariko Village

"But Impa! I can-"

---

❝ A-ah, coming! ❞ Nadeshiko had absolutely no idea what to do even if she did say that she was going to help protect the village. Without really thinking it through, she rushed to follow Kaito into the Shuteye Inn. He did go in by himself, and while she couldn't do much, it couldn't hurt to go in with somebody.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Lucky @Takumi @York @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah
@Village
-----​
It was a no-brainer that the intense cold was going to be a problem at this shrine, prompting Ellie to grab a few flame arrows she had with her from the start.

❝ Just point me to something I can light up with this. ❞ She bluntly requested as she had a single flame arrow and her bow at ready.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Siege @Lucky @Minerva @Crow @Takumi
@Shrine

---

@Lucky

---

---

@Minerva @Takumi

---

Yiga-blademaster.jpg

Enu
@Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee

Enu rushed after Nadeshiko, intent on helping Kaito, and found himself in quite the fix. His hands reached towards his sword and shield, but he decided against drawing his weapons. He was young, but even he knew his limits deep down.

Instead, he opted for a different, perhaps less violent approach to the situation, tilting his head towards the large man, clearly armed and dangerous... Evidently part of the raiding party that had come for the village.

"Kohga?" He asked, innocently.

The captor's intentions on his request puzzled Enu greatly, but he was willing to try and reason with him first, although... At the same time, he was also ready to fight should it come down to it, but for the sake of those the man held captive, he didn't intend to land the first blow, yet.​

Yiga-blademaster.jpg

Enu

Enu rushed after Nadeshiko, intent on helping Kaito, and found himself in quite the fix. His hands reached towards his sword and shield, but he decided against drawing his weapons. He was young, but even he knew his limits deep down.

Instead, he opted for a different, perhaps less violent approach to the situation, tilting his head towards the large man, clearly armed and dangerous... Evidently part of the raiding party that had come for the village.

"Kohga?" He asked, innocently.

The captor's intentions on his request puzzled Enu greatly, but he was willing to try and reason with him first, although... At the same time, he was also ready to fight should it come down to it, but for the sake of those the man held captive, he didn't intend to land the first blow, yet.​

Nadeshiko was pretty much horrified at what she ran into. It scared her immensely. It was like running into an ongoing crime scene before the police ever showed up. God if she didn't feel helpless earlier, she definitely did now. She wasn't even being held hostage here, but the heavy and pained tension still struck her hard.

The harsh reality was that much for her, she didn't even realize that a few tears out of fear starting to trail down her face. What a mess she was. Despite that, she managed to force out words that were impulsively sitting in her mouth.

❝ You can't... ❞ She shook her head with no hesitation, clenching her fists with all sorts of emotions running through her mind and body. What could she do? Clearly she didn't know how to properly use those weapons she was given earlier, and that man would definitely do something if she did anything as to reach for those obvious weapons. She could tell that Kaito was pressed in this situation too, considering that the hostage demands were pinned on him.

The stress of the situation almost made her forget about her little aquatic animal friend hidden in her jacket pocket, feeling the frog wanting to leap out. She wanted to be useful somehow, but she didn't want to take a risk. A risk that would turn into a sacrifice out of something she bonded with. She honestly wanted to believe that they could talk this masked man down, but it felt almost impossible to her. What could've been her instant attempt at a solution, she herself felt like it wasn't worth the chance... All she could think about was a distraction, something that wouldn't be expected, even at the cost of her Kerokero. Gulping down in guilt about what she was going to do to Kerokero, Nadeshiko repeated those earlier words but in a faint voice,
❝ You... can't... ❞

As she was standing behind Kaito, she did her best to silently let out the frog from her jacket pocket, letting it land on the ground to let it hop freely. Probably from the fact that she's taken care of the frog up until this point, it was like the frog could perceive what was the clear threat to Nadeshiko here. All of that on top of the fact that the surroundings was also too chaotic for it to be calm in, the frog erratically leaped towards the masked Yiga's head!

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @York

-----​

Yuuki pats Kokkoro on the back, pointing to the inside of the shrine.

"Very well, Master, but what are you-"

Yuuki begins to heavily swing at the pile of rocks Selesia found with his Claymore.

Dsbtxgv.jpg

"Oh, of course," Kokkoro says, looking back and entering the shrine, "why did I see that coming?"

@Minerva @Lucky @Takumi @Crow @Siege @Ver @Yun Lee @Shrine​
Selesia would Bomb the rocks. Hopefully the updraft would bring some heat.

Meanwhile, Celica would step back. “Stay back, Silque.” she shouted, drawing her sword. She would rush in to attack the Yiga Clan member.

@Takumi

Yuuki would fly upwards and back down as Kokkoro catches him from her halfway-into-shrine position. He rises up from his position and pats her head in thanks.

"No specific rocks, I assume?" Kokkoro asks.

Yuuki, hands on head, decides to see if there was anything in the higher areas that the air geyser's great pressures can propel him towards.

"Master, if you're doing what I think you're doing, you should get some warmth first. We've already spent enough time in the cold."

@Minerva @Crow @Lucky @Takumi @Siege @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Yun Lee @Shrine​
Ellie sure didn't want to take a lift using that geyser if she couldn't tell where to land onto other than here, especially if it were to be a soft landing. Then there's the problem on getting warmth in this freezing cold.

❝ Fuck it. ❞ she grumbled as she abruptly decided to fire one of her fire arrows at the leftovers of the blown up rocks nearby, thinking to make a quick makeshift fire with these to warm the group up if it worked out.

@Minerva @Crow @Lucky @Takumi @Siege @Yun Lee @Ver
@Shrine

---

@Lucky

---

---

@Minerva @Takumi

---

Yiga-blademaster.jpg

"The one who killed your master, coward? That could be any of us, so does it matter which of us you face?"

Jin had follow the young girl who seemed to have been threatened earlier, having no one in particular he needed to protect. It seemed he had made the right choice to do so as he came to stand behind Kanto, shooting the Yiga assassin a disgusted glare. Using hostages in a ploy to isolate them... Dishonorable even if effective.

"You wish to extract a toll in blood for your master, and I wish to protect those girls. A duel between us two and us alone should suffice for that task. Even if it turns out that I am not the one who killed your master, would it not pain the one who did to lose a companion if you are skilled enough to strike me down, suitable vengeance at least for the moment?"

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah

Last edited:
“Save the thanksgiving, just head to somewhere safe.”
Reimu didn’t look back at the artist, instead she quickly walked out of her hiding spot and into another corner of a house, where she had a feeling was pretty empty. Turning her head to see the Yiga Clan Members running, Reimu didn’t want to leave duty undone, and she shot arrows at the members again, this time, hoping to hit and set them on fire.
She didn’t particularly care if they hit or not, although she was pretty sure she would. She looked at the members one last time before heading inside the house she was sure was empty.
@Yun Lee

"But Impa! I can-"

---

Shallot and Akuma were used to the cold. "Hey, where the hell is Dell!?"

@Yun Lee @Shrine

Shallot and Akuma looked at each other again, Akuma nodding.

"Okay... well..."
Shallot and Akuma recounted their dream, with the following major points:
  • The figure could be described similar to Ganondorf to those who knew what he looked like.
  • After their decline, "Ganondorf" said he would attempt again until they accepted, making more... "appealing" offers.
  • "Ganondorf" summoned warriors to attempt to kill both Shallot and Akuma, which they managed to defeat.
  • They saw a glimpse of some of the people around them, Ganondorf saying to them to kill said figures to say they accepted.
"And I know which ones he showed me in this room. The people he told us to slay were... um..."

"Kaito and Nadeshiko."

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crow
"Whoa! Hey! I told you already, we declined his damn offer!" Shallot cried out.
@Lucky
"Still, you are still a potential threat with this knowledge." 47 said calmly.
"..."

"..."

"..."

"WHAT?!?"
Kaito roared, absolutely livid. "Like Hell Ganondorf is gonna kill me!! He's gonna need more than a dream to stop me!!"

"Kaito, calm down. That has no bearing in anything...I think." Fortunately, it seemed that Nia's storming off took over Kaito's attention.

“Hey, kid, you-” Kaito reached out to Nia, but Impa cut in.

“Let her go, Kaito. Everyone reacts to situations differently. As it is, all of you are taking this quite well. I was worried more of you would react as he did.”

“Running away from this situation is only going to help Ganondorf win! Rex, be a man and get your friend back!”

Dell couldn’t help but chuckle. “Fun fact, Kaito. You ‘acting like a man’ actually fucked us over a couple of times.”

“Wha-no way! You're just making that up!!”

Ignoring the astronaut for now, Dell turned to Grievous. “Like I said, I don’t remember anything other than who died. Every time I try to upload that memory in my system, it glitches on me.”

As more and more people asked about how to defeat him, Impa cleared her throat. “If we are all ready to move on,” she began, noting the determination in the group with a smile. “Then, Dell has a few more things to say. Dell?”

“Yeah.” Dell stepped forward. “So, I know some of you have heard me mention a Blood Moon. That’s an event that brings Ganondorf’s powers to the max, and revives any of his monsters that you kill. These used to be random occurrences, but ever since this new Ganondorf showed up, it’s happened once a week. We waited until right after the last one to bring you all back.”

“So, what you’re saying is, we have a week to take this guy down and go home?”

Dell nodded. “If we wait any longer than that, he could very well launch an attack on us that would destroy us all. Hell, as it is, I don’t know how long Link can hold him-”

“Link? What do you mean Link? Isn’t Zelda the one sealing him up in that castle?”

“She was.” Impa walked to the orb. “That night, she lost her powers, as they had all been used up. However, due to her connection to the Triforce of Wisdom, she had outwitted Ganondorf before his game even began, and transferred some of her own power to Link. It appears he has a connection to the Triforce of Courage, so he was able to take over for her and seal Ganondorf away for this past year. She was taken with you all as you made your escape, and we have kept her in this Shrine for the past year, hidden from assassination attempts. Caster believed she was inside Ta’Loh Naeg Shrine, and attempted to destroy her.”

“You mean to tell me that clown is still running around?!”

“Yeah, we ain’t happy about it, either. He’s been after Margreet for the past year, sending Yiga goons to attack her at least once a day.” Dell sighed. “He’s a lot stronger than the rest of us, ever since he sided with Ganondorf.”

“But I believe you all can stop him,” Impa said, rolling the orb towards the pedestal. “You were able to outlive him once, which alone is impressive. This time, I’ve no doubt you can stop him.”

The orb fell into a small indent on the pedestal, and both began to glow blue instead of orange. The ground all around them began to shake, and from under the ground, a large stone began to rise. The higher it came, however, it became clear it was not a stone, but a Shrine, hidden underground. “Lakna Rokee Shrine has been under my family’s watch for centuries,” Impa said. “And the Hyrule Royal Family, as well. It’s only fitting that I guard the princess, as I did one hundred years ago.”

There was silence. “...well? Now what?”

“Now...we wait. Link will wake her up, as he did all of you.”

“That person talking to us was a DUDE?!”

“I repeat: fucked us over.”

“Hush!” Impa watched the Shrine intently. It was only a matter of time…

---

Zelda…

Zelda.

…………

Zelda, please. Are you there? I need you to hear me.

...huh?

Her eyes fluttered open. Staring up above at a square ceiling, she was able to quickly deduce where she was. An old Sheikah Shrine. She had always wanted to go inside one, but had never been able to. Well...now she got her wish. And a whole lot of other things she never wanted. Memories of darkness, despair, misery...they all flooded back to her, and she shuddered. How utterly dreadful…

Zelda, you’re awake! I was so worried...can you hear me?

Yes, Link, I hear you.

But could he hear her was the question.

A-And I can hear you! This is amazing! I was so worried, I-

Link. You don’t have very much power left. Please, try not to waste it on me.

...talking to you is never a waste, Zelda.

Drat. She can feel her face burning up at that. In this situation, it is. How much have I missed?

...a whole year.

“A year?!” She said it out loud, not believing it herself.

Well, yeah, but that’s not a problem. I mean, I spent one hundred in statis, and you in some gross cocoon with Calamity Ganon, what’s one little year to the two of us?

That was when we were dealing with Calamity Ganon, not...this. She touched the energy wall around her, watching in awe as it shattered around her. Sheikah technology was always so beautiful...even now, seeing it in action made her feel giddy as a child on their birthday. Do I just,,,leave?

Yeah. The others are waiting for you out there. Oh! Margreet left you a spare change of clothes. She mentioned that dress didn’t seem to fit the real you, or something.

Noticing the treasure chest before her, and the same dress she’d been wearing for one hundred years, Zelda couldn’t help but agree.

All right, I’ll be right out. And Link...please, try not to talk to me so much. You only have so much power.

...fine. For you. I’ll see you around. Oh, and uh...good luck, Zelda.

She smiled. Thank you, Link.

---

Tick-tock.

“Eh?” Kaito looked up, hearing a faint sound. It had only been a few minutes since the Shrine appeared above ground, and he was almost spacing out. What the Hell was that sound? Hmm…

Fortunately, there was another sound, a rumbling from inside the Shrine’s entrance. Could it be…? The platform lowered, and in a few moments, rose again, with someone on it. A young girl in a blue shirt and black pants, and long blonde hair. Though dressed so, it was clear from the way she carried herself subconsciously that she was of royal upbringing. So this was…

530px-BotW_Zelda_Artwork.png

“Princess Zelda!” The Sheikah elder bowed as best she could with her short stature, as did Paya. Zelda gasped, rushing to the old woman.

“Impa! Please, don’t do that. Your body, it-”

“Never mind, that! I’m so happy to see you again!” She began tearing up, and Zelda responded by hugging Impa tightly.

Tick-tock.

“You hear something?” Kaito asked the person closest to him. This was getting annoying…

“Oh! I do beg your pardon.” Zelda scrambled up, giving the group a little curtsy. “I am Princess Zelda, but please. Do call me Zelda. I regret not being able to work with you all much before, but I look forward to working together now!”

Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

“Grr...Hey, you! Shut your clock off already!” Kaito angrily pointed at the source of the ticking, Ken Masters. “That ticking sound is driving me crazy!”

“Ticking sound…?” Dell looked to Ken, and immediately his face changed. “Oh, shit! GET DOWN!!” He jumped at Impa and Zelda, just in time for…

BOOM!!!!!!

A sudden explosion rocked the group, but miraculously, no one was hurt. No one but Ken, that is; all that remained of the fighter was his Sheikah Slate and a pile of ash.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!?!”

Zelda got up from the ground and gasped. “What?! How did this happen?!”

Dell looked up, and was absolutely speechless. “He fell behind after that fight with the Yiga footsoldier,” he said, shaking. “”That fucking...he must have gotten to him while we weren’t looking!”

“Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!”

Laughter filled the air all around them, and soon, the source appeared, sitting on top of the Shrine.

“Oh, what fun, what excitement! He never saw it coming, right up to the end! And neither did any of you!”

“Damn you...Caster!!”
Dell stood, glaring at the being. “He did nothing to you!”

“He certainly did, too! He was boring, painfully boring! Last time, he was boring, too! So, I decided to get the boring person out of the way, and leave the lovely people who get surprised so easily! Ahahaha! Even you, Dell! You get surprised so well! I’m so glad you survived after I blew you up, too!”

Dell instinctively clutches at his chest. “You bastard...I’m sick of you!” He reached behind him, and materializing in his hand was a bow, and a unique arrow with a blue tip. “You're dead!”

“Oh, dear! Could this be my end? The end of dear jester, Caster? But I only just met you all, again! And I haven’t been able to share this with you…” Caster tossed a Sheikah Slate down to Dell, who picked it up and looked at it.

“...SHIT!”
He dropped it, and anyone looking could see the picture of a young woman lying on a snowy cliff far below the camera. She would look familiar to everyone, now. “Margreet! What the fuck did you do to her?!”

“Ahahahaha!! Head over to the Spring of Wisdom to find out! Oh...and one more thing, one more thing!” He pointed at Shallot and Akuma. “My Master never appeared to them, or told them to kill anyone! Stop slandering my Master, or as his Servant I’ll have to destroy you!! Ahaha, ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!” Caster laughed wickedly, then vanished as soon as he appeared.

“Damn it, we need to-” Dell stopped mid sentence as screams could be heard from the village. “Lady Impa! Lady Impa!!!” Lasli ran to the clearing, gasping for breath. “The Yiga Clan...they…”

“They’re attacking the village!” Impa paled. “We need to get everyone to safety, at once!”

“Damn it…” Dell was trembling. An attack on his dear friend, and an attack on Kakariko Village? At the same time??

“Dell, go save Margreet!” Kaito yelled, brandishing his Lynel Sword. “A man never leaves a friend behind, especially not to die on some crappy mountaintop!”

“But the village-”

I’ll keep it safe, and so will the rest of us! Unless a few of you wanna go help Dell?”

Dell didn’t wait around to see who would join him. He was already teleporting to the Jitan Sa’Mi Shrine. It seemed the choice was yours to make, but whatever you do, it must be done quickly.

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Glostechk @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Krieg @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @Ver @York
Grievous followed those to the JITAN SA'MI SHRINE while 47 REMAINED AT THE TOWN. He looked around for a quick moment to find anything that could be used as a knife and picks it up before heading out of the building.

"But Impa! I can-"

---

Grievous instantly noticed the very cold temperature, but he was less affected by it due to his cybernetic body. Still, he was not safe from the elements.

---

@Lucky

---

---

@Minerva @Takumi

---

Yiga-blademaster.jpg

47 followed Nadeshiko and noticed as well the man with the cleaver. He took a quick analysis of the building he was in. The room he was in for any way he could potentially attack the man from behind. "Stay calm." 47 said calmly, but quietly towards Nadeshiko. He couldn't use a panicking girl right now. He then noticed he looked away, a serious mistake. One should always keep an eye on all his surroundings, including those who don't seem to be a threat. Everyone could bring those who are a threat. And that makes them a threat. Regardless, something had to be done soon. It was unfortunate 47 didn't have his silverballers with him.
Nadeshiko was pretty much horrified at what she ran into. It scared her immensely. It was like running into an ongoing crime scene before the police ever showed up. God if she didn't feel helpless earlier, she definitely did now. She wasn't even being held hostage here, but the heavy and pained tension still struck her hard.

The harsh reality was that much for her, she didn't even realize that a few tears out of fear starting to trail down her face. What a mess she was. Despite that, she managed to force out words that were impulsively sitting in her mouth.

❝ You can't... ❞ She shook her head with no hesitation, clenching her fists with all sorts of emotions running through her mind and body. What could she do? Clearly, she didn't know how to properly use those weapons she was given earlier, and that man would definitely do something if she did anything as to reach for those obvious weapons. She could tell that Kaito was pressed in this situation too, considering that the hostage demands were pinned on him.

The stress of the situation almost made her forget about her little aquatic animal friend hidden in her jacket pocket, feeling the frog wanting to leap out. She wanted to be useful somehow, but she didn't want to take a risk. A risk that would turn into a sacrifice out of something she bonded with. She honestly wanted to believe that they could talk this masked man down, but it felt almost impossible to her. What could've been her instant attempt at a solution, she herself felt like it wasn't worth the chance... All she could think about was a distraction, something that wouldn't be expected, even at the cost of her Kerokero. Gulping down in guilt about what she was going to do to Kerokero, Nadeshiko repeated those earlier words but in a faint voice,
❝ You... can't... ❞

As she was standing behind Kaito, she did her best to silently let out the frog from her jacket pocket, letting it land on the ground to let it hop freely. Probably from the fact that she's taken care of the frog up until this point, it was like the frog could perceive what was the clear threat to Nadeshiko here. All of that on top of the fact that the surroundings was also too chaotic for it to be calm in, the frog erratically leaped towards the masked Yiga's head!
As the frog leaped towards the masked Yiga's head, 47 saw an opening and drew his sword. Holding it by the handle, he aims to THROW IT AT THE YIGA'S CHEST after the frog. Keeping in mind that there were hostages, the distance and wind. All of the calculations coming to this point of attack. The blade was thrown towards the man with accuracy. Even if it didn't connect with the chest, 47 was capable of engaging the man in unarmed combat. Unless the man is as strong as Sanchez, 47 would have a chance of beating him. However, the biggest threat to him was not the man, but the hostages. They were a priority, but 47 was not a man who would shy away from danger. It was now his task to keep the villagers safe. Yet, it was so strange that instead of killing people is the priority, it was saving them.

"OOOOORA!"

69f296b33cb68396719c727fe7f45d14.png

The clansmen that was preparing to shoot Celica in the back would abruptly collapse under the weight of something large and heavy cracking against their dome. That heavy, but certainly not too large object would be Shovel Knight, leaping from atop one of the rooftops and dropping on top of the bow-wielding clansman with a downward thrust of the Lynel Sword. The masterful knight rolled off of the Clansmen, rearing back the blade and slashing at the legs the other, hopping up and smashing him atop the head with the blunt edge of the Lynel blade.

The Knight stood proudly, turning around and waving to Celica and Silque. "Hello, friends! I am here to help you save the village!"

@Minerva @Takumi @Yun Lee @Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back