Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Parker- Amazing

" Do you think others were here before us? Between Brook and Efi, it seems weird that these people aren't here," he said.

Peter Parker- MCU

The other Peter would look to see if the signature was pointing to anything.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

Day Two

“Rescue”

It’s freezing, up here, just like it always is. She hugs her clothes tighter around her, only feeling the cold on her face. Rito feathers are a godsend in these snowy mountains, no wonder they make so much on the Hylian armor they sell to locals. Her heart feels warm just thinking about the last time she stayed there. Everyone was so kind and welcoming...she loves Rito Village so much. She loves every village here in Hyrule, really. She’s in love with the world around her, a world she’s lived in for only a year, but feels like home now. It’s certainly better than the home she came from: weak, used, abused over and over again, here she’s loved and welcomed with open arms. She’s something of a hero in this place, that reputation building up for herself all this year.

Too bad she’s anything but a hero.

The harsh winds don’t give her a chill, but the memories of her past failures do. She’s only good at one thing, and that was being alluring. But you don’t get remembered for that. Instead, she’s remembered for her failures, something that goes against what she’s always wanted, but will never have. Even here, she knows she will never have a happy ending. Hyrule is so beautiful, but she has a job to do. Once it’s done, she’ll disappear like always. Maybe this time will be a success? She hopes so. She fails all the time. She failed them last time, too, which is why she wants desperately to make things right.

That’s why she stayed away while Dell went off to fetch them all. Everything has to go right, or else all she worked for would be lost. Just another failure on an ever-growing list. Last night, a dream came to her. She called it a dream, but really, it’s a vision. Hylia, the Goddess of Hyrule, told her what she needed to do. Find Naydra. Free her. Pray to me, so that I may save my people. So, she set off to do just that. Anything she could do to save everyone, to defeat Ganondorf, she would do without a moment’s hesitation. She owed them all that much.

It’s night time, now. Hopefully they’re all able to sleep, but she isn’t sure they will. If Impa told them all tonight, it might be hard. She prays Impa listened to her advice and let them enjoy the evening. She’s sure it will make all the difference in this fight. Just like what she’s about to do now will. She’s almost there, she can see the crystal pillars, hear the weak breathing, she’s close, so close-

“Surprise!!”

No. That’s the only thing she has time to think as his hand takes hold of her arm, yanking her sideways. No. No! How did he find out? She tried so hard to be secretive. How could he know she’d be here?!

“Ehehe...ahahaha! Such a weak little Servant, always so weak. But I love your surprised face every time! This will be the last, though. Sad, but also thrilling! Farewell...Assassin! Ahahahaha!”

“No-wait!!” But he doesn’t. He rips her Sheikah Slate off her hip and tosses her aside...right off the nearest cliff. She screams, desperately trying to take hold of a ledge, a rock, anything to break her fall. But there is no help anywhere at all. Once again, she has failed. She can see him watching, hear him laughing all the way down. I’m sorry, everyone. I failed again. I tried, but-

There’s a sickening thud when her body hits the ground. And then, save for his laughter and the roaring wind, dead silence.

---

"Others before us? I dunno, man. It's possible." Kaito shrugged. "I have an idea about what might be going on, but...it's been so peaceful. Well, save for that Superman dude. What the Hell was his problem?"

Any efforts to find any information on Brook or Efi turned up nothing.

As nine o'clock came around, Dell looked around at anyone still out and about. The shops had now closed up, their owners preparing them for the group members staying for the night. “It’s about that time, everyone. Now’s your chance to get some shuteye. We got a long day ahead of us tomorrow, so this’ll be your only chance for some rest until evening. If you really want to go out and explore, I wouldn’t-Stal monsters like to roam around late at night. Uh...that’s about it. See you in the morning.” His little speech over with, Dell headed into Impa’s house, where he would take a seat in the corner and power himself down.

Night time would pass relatively peacefully, everyone able to get some good sleep. In the morning, everyone would feel rested and ready to take on the day. The crowing of Cuccos wakes everyone in the village up at 5 in the morning. Everyone is treated to Kakariko specialty Pumpkin Stew for breakfast, and is then herded into Impa’s House for their meeting. Well, they would be, had Impa not decided to change their meeting place. “Grandmother would like you all to meet her somewhere else.” Paya stood in front of the stairs, clearly nervous about facing such a big group. “I-If you’d all please follow me…” Paya would lead everyone up the hill, past the rubble of Ta’Loh Naeg Shrine, into a secret path by the Fairy Fountain, taking them all to a small clearing where Impa and Dell waited beside a glowing orange platform.

jpg

Beside Dell was the orange orb from inside Impa’s House.

latest

“Good morning, everyone." She nodded towards them. "I hope you all got some rest.”

“Sure looks like they did,” Dell commented, back to smoking his pipe. Though he kept his usual scowl, he sounded relieved to discover that. “Feel free to take a seat, if you want. We have a lot of ground to cover.”

“Indeed. I’m sure you’ve all been wondering why you’re all here. As I told some of you last night, there is a great evil in our kingdom. Hundreds of thousands of years ago, a demon king known as Demise attempted to take over Hyrule, but was defeated by the reincarnation of the Goddess Hylia, and a courageous young hero. Demise himself cursed them with a reincarnation of his own, who would continue to attack Hyrule and their descendants for all eternity, no matter how long they sealed him away. This reincarnation is often known as Ganon or Ganondorf, and he is the one who has brought you all here using his dark powers.”

“The only problem is, he’s not from this world, either,” Dell added.

“What the Hell do you mean he’s not?!” Kaito asked.

“Well, Ganon’s big scheme is always to nab the Triforce, an object that basically gives you godlike powers, if you have all three parts. Usually, he only has the Triforce of Power, and tries to get the other two so he can take over Hyrule. Sometimes he succeeds, but he always get sealed away, every time. This time, though, before he could be sealed away again in his world, he got some outside help.”

“Woah, woah, woah. Hold on! How do you know all of this? Aren't you from outside this world, too?”

“A friend of mine, Margreet, found his journal in Hyrule Castle that explains everything." Dell thought for a moment. "Say, Kaito, you know a guy named Fiamma of the Right?”

Kaito paused a moment, trying to think. “Uhhhh...kind of?”

“Yeah. He’s the one who helped Ganondorf out. Gave him a power boost, told him about a ritual that would make him even stronger, and Ganondorf came here to Hyrule in order to take it over.”

Impa closed her eyes. “I am afraid to say that our world is perfect for an outside invasion,” she said. “One hundred years ago, Hyrule fell to the powers of Calamity Ganon, a dark beast bent on destroying our kingdom. He turned our own machinery-our Guardians and Divine Beasts-against us, and fought us all to the brink of apocalypse. If not for Princess Zelda waking her powers and sealing him away, Hyrule would have been destroyed.”

“Last year, the Hylian Champion and Zelda’s personal bodyguard woke up from 100 years in stasis. He’d sustained fatal injuries that we’re lucky he was able to heal. He set out on a mission to regain his strength and free the four Divine Beasts of Ganondorf’s control. He had done the former, but as he set out to do the latter, Ganondorf arrived, reincarnating Calamity Ganon and sending him off to another ritual. Apparently, Ganondorf was running two: one led by his own generals, and one here, hidden from everyone else when he sealed off this kingdom. We were all abducted from our homes and brought here to be used in his ritual."

“Ritual...hey, wait a minute! Are some of us chosen by Ganondorf to kill each other?”

Dell nodded. “Yup. Some of the people here today were picked out by him to kill us.”

Kaito smacked his knee. “Ha! I was right! This is a Murder Game! Perfect!”

Dell didn’t seem too shocked by the name Kaito gave this ritual. “So that’s what you call it, huh? To think I called it the Great Phenomenon...not quite as attention-grabbing, eh?”

Kaito was suddenly energized, jumping to his feet.

“All right, we gotta weed out his,Traitors from our ranks, then we can all go home! I was trained to deal with situations like this! Don't worry everyone. I, Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Coalition, will make sure we get you home!"

Dell snorted, and Impa gave Kaito a rather sad look. “...I am sorry, Kaito. But I am afraid things are not that simple.” She looked to Dell and nodded. As he began to fiddle with his Sheikah Slate, Impa turned to the rest of the group, looking at Asher in particular. “I did not want to give you all this bit of information last night. I thought it best you all form bonds with each other and enjoy the evening. Waking up in an unknown world is already enough to deal with in one day. This revelation...I doubt any of you would have been able to sleep with it.”

“...okay, here it is.” He held up the Sheikah Slate, showing everyone a picture. It was in this very clearing, in front of a shrine that shone blue, on a morning like this, and the picture was of... all of them?

Just then, in everyone’s minds, a memory came to them all.

---

“Morning, everyone! You guys sleep well?”

tumblr_inline_onpr6rWXIG1t1zpe8_250.png

He smiles at you all, the hero of this foreign kingdom called Link. He’s so small, it’s hard to believe that he is a great Champion to these people...but then again, looks can be deceiving.

latest

“I doubt anyone could sleep well, considering our situation.”
The older gentleman, a man known as Lee, grouches, which you’ve all come to expect from him after just one day of meeting each other. “But, yes, I did get sleep.”

oichi-sengoku-basara-the-legend-of-sanada-yukimura-36.2.jpg

“I already miss the darkness...” A pale woman with long dark hair speaks as she"s flanked by two shadowy arms that push her up from bed. “The sweet gentle dreams I dreamt...”

Link has no idea how to respond for a moment. “Well, uh...good! Glad to hear it.” Link looks around the group as he leans on the Lakna Rokee Shrine. “So, as you all know, we’re headed off to Zora’s Domain today. Just like yesterday, you can all teleport there with your Sheikah Slate, just like how you got to Ta’Loh Naeg Shrine. Once we get there, King Dorephan can tell us how to conquer Vah Ruta. This mission shouldn’t take us more than one day, I don’t think. Any questions?”

brook.jpg

The skeleton known as Brook raises his hand. “Yes, I do! When is lunch time slated to begin?”

The android, Dell, rolls his eyes. “We literally just had breakfast.”

“Well, yes, but we can’t defeat Ganon on an empty stomach! And that’s coming from me, who doesn’t even have a stomach! Yohohohoho!”

“...yeah.”

Mantismadona.jpg

Another one raises their hand. A green skinned woman called Mantis. “This one still has concerns about the well being of some of the group.” She particularly gives Oichi a look when she says this. “Or for their tenacity to ask inane things.” This time Brook gets a sharp look aimed his way.

“I wonder, where does the food all go if there isn’t a stomach to take it in?” Caster ponders with a cheerful (or unnerving) smile, almost as if it was timed to match Mantis’ comments.. “Is it in the body? Out? Where can it be?”

“Well, yesterday, he told me he can poop, so there’s that.” Kaito replies.

“You...you actually asked the skeleton if it can poop.” Lee is stunned. “We’re all going to die here…”

“Death and decay are natural parts of life,” Oichi responds in a monotonous tone. “Entropy consumes everything...leaving a darkened mass where there once was laughter and pretty flowers...”

“Um, hey! Everyone!” The young dancer, Margreet, takes a step forward, smiling at them all. “I’m sure we’ll all have plenty to eat when we get there. The map looks like it holds plenty of water, so that means lots of fish!”

“W-Water? But I can’t swim!!”

Link immediately cuts in before Lee can murder Brook, which he seems ready to do. “Yes! Fish! We’ll also find Divine Beast Vah Ruta, which will help us defeat Ganondorf and get you all home. If we’re all set, we can get going…”

“Wait! PLease wait, Link.” One of the smallest members of the group, a child named Efi, steps forward, Sheikah Slate in hand.

i1487733663172253.jpeg

“I would like to take a group picture, if you don’t mind.”

“What a lovely idea, Efi!” Margreet claps her hands together, eager to keep everyone from fighting.

Link grins. “Yeah! The Slate has a timer feature, so let me set it up…” Link sets Efi’s Slate up on a rock as the rest of you squeeze in front of the shrine to take the picture. You’re still a bit concerned about what’s going to happen to you-if getting home in one week is even possible. But with all these allies here, nothing could possibly go wrong!

...right?

---

"What...the Hell..."

Impa looks around at you all. "I believe this is as good a time as any to stop to answer questions."

Cast List:

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa 3)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Rex and Nia (Xenoblade Chronicles)
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Glostechk as Bitch Pudding (Robot Chicken)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira (Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Neko Shogun as Mantis (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends)
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma (Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@ThatAverageGuy as Futaba Sakura (Persona 5)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)​

Day Two

“Rescue”

It’s freezing, up here, just like it always is. She hugs her clothes tighter around her, only feeling the cold on her face. Rito feathers are a godsend in these snowy mountains, no wonder they make so much on the Hylian armor they sell to locals. Her heart feels warm just thinking about the last time she stayed there. Everyone was so kind and welcoming...she loves Rito Village so much. She loves every village here in Hyrule, really. She’s in love with the world around her, a world she’s lived in for only a year, but feels like home now. It’s certainly better than the home she came from: weak, used, abused over and over again, here she’s loved and welcomed with open arms. She’s something of a hero in this place, that reputation building up for herself all this year.

The harsh winds don’t give her a chill, but the memories of her past failures do. She’s only good at one thing, and that was being alluring. But you don’t get remembered for that. Instead, she’s remembered for her failures, something that goes against what she’s always wanted, but will never have. Even here, she knows she will never have a happy ending. Hyrule is so beautiful, but she has a job to do. Once it’s done, she’ll disappear like always. Maybe this time will be a success? She hopes so. She fails all the time. She failed them last time, too, which is why she wants desperately to make things right.

That’s why she stayed away while Dell went off to fetch them all. Everything has to go right, or else all she worked for would be lost. Just another failure on an ever-growing list. Last night, a dream came to her. She called it a dream, but really, it’s a vision. Hylia, the Goddess of Hyrule, told her what she needed to do. Find Naydra. Free her. Pray to me, so that I may save my people. So, she set off to do just that. Anything she could do to save everyone, to defeat Ganondorf, she would do without a moment’s hesitation. She owed them all that much.

It’s night time, now. Hopefully they’re all able to sleep, but she isn’t sure they will. If Impa told them all tonight, it might be hard. She prays Impa listened to her advice and let them enjoy the evening. She’s sure it will make all the difference in this fight. Just like what she’s about to do now will. She’s almost there, she can see the crystal pillars, hear the weak breathing, she’s close, so close-

“Surprise!!”

No. That’s the only thing she has time to think as his hand takes hold of her arm, yanking her sideways. No. No! How did he find out? She tried so hard to be secretive. How could he know she’d be here?!

“Ehehe...ahahaha! Such a weak little Servant, always so weak. But I love your surprised face every time! This will be the last, though. Sad, but also thrilling! Farewell...Assassin! Ahahahaha!”

“No-wait!!” But he doesn’t. He rips her Sheikah Slate off her hip and tosses her aside...right off the nearest cliff. She screams, desperately trying to take hold of a ledge, a rock, anything to break her fall. But there is no help anywhere at all. Once again, she has failed. She can see him watching, hear him laughing all the way down. I’m sorry, everyone. I failed again. I tried, but-

There’s a sickening thud when her body hits the ground. And then, save for his laughter and the roaring wind, dead silence.

---

"Others before us? I dunno, man. It's possible." Kaito shrugged. "I have an idea about what might be going on, but...it's been so peaceful. Well, save for that Superman dude. What the Hell was his problem?"

As nine o'clock came around, Dell looked around at anyone still out and about. The shops had now closed up, their owners preparing them for the group members staying for the night. “It’s about that time, everyone. Now’s your chance to get some shuteye. We got a long day ahead of us tomorrow, so this’ll be your only chance for some rest until evening. If you really want to go out and explore, I wouldn’t-Stal monsters like to roam around late at night. Uh...that’s about it. See you in the morning.” His little speech over with, Dell headed into Impa’s house, where he would take a seat in the corner and power himself down.

Night time would pass relatively peacefully, everyone able to get some good sleep. In the morning, everyone would feel rested and ready to take on the day. The crowing of Cuccos wakes everyone in the village up at 5 in the morning. Everyone is treated to Kakariko specialty Pumpkin Stew for breakfast, and is then herded into Impa’s House for their meeting. Well, they would be, had Impa not decided to change their meeting place. “Grandmother would like you all to meet her somewhere else.” Paya stood in front of the stairs, clearly nervous about facing such a big group. “I-If you’d all please follow me…” Paya would lead everyone up the hill, past the rubble of Ta’Loh Naeg Shrine, into a secret path by the Fairy Fountain, taking them all to a small clearing where Impa and Dell waited beside a glowing orange platform.

jpg

latest

“Good morning, everyone." She nodded towards them. "I hope you all got some rest.”

“Sure looks like they did,” Dell commented, back to smoking his pipe. Though he kept his usual scowl, he sounded relieved to discover that. “Feel free to take a seat, if you want. We have a lot of ground to cover.”

“Indeed. I’m sure you’ve all been wondering why you’re all here. As I told some of you last night, there is a great evil in our kingdom. Hundreds of thousands of years ago, a demon king known as Demise attempted to take over Hyrule, but was defeated by the reincarnation of the Goddess Hylia, and a courageous young hero. Demise himself cursed them with a reincarnation of his own, who would continue to attack Hyrule and their descendants for all eternity, no matter how long they sealed him away. This reincarnation is often known as Ganon or Ganondorf, and he is the one who has brought you all here using his dark powers.”

“Well, Ganon’s big scheme is always to nab the Triforce, an object that basically gives you godlike powers, if you have all three parts. Usually, he only has the Triforce of Power, and tries to get the other two so he can take over Hyrule. Sometimes he succeeds, but he always get sealed away, every time. This time, though, before he could be sealed away again in his world, he got some outside help.”

“Woah, woah, woah. Hold on! How do you know all of this? Aren't you from outside this world, too?”

“A friend of mine, Margreet, found his journal in Hyrule Castle that explains everything." Dell thought for a moment. "Say, Kaito, you know a guy named Fiamma of the Right?”

“Yeah. He’s the one who helped Ganondorf out. Gave him a power boost, told him about a ritual that would make him even stronger, and Ganondorf came here to Hyrule in order to take it over.”

Impa closed her eyes. “I am afraid to say that our world is perfect for an outside invasion,” she said. “One hundred years ago, Hyrule fell to the powers of Calamity Ganon, a dark beast bent on destroying our kingdom. He turned our own machinery-our Guardians and Divine Beasts-against us, and fought us all to the brink of apocalypse. If not for Princess Zelda waking her powers and sealing him away, Hyrule would have been destroyed.”

“Last year, the Hylian Champion and Zelda’s personal bodyguard woke up from 100 years in stasis. He’d sustained fatal injuries that we’re lucky he was able to heal. He set out on a mission to regain his strength and free the four Divine Beasts of Ganondorf’s control. He had done the former, but as he set out to do the latter, Ganondorf arrived, reincarnating Calamity Ganon and sending him off to another ritual. Apparently, Ganondorf was running two: one led by his own generals, and one here, hidden from everyone else when he sealed off this kingdom. We were all abducted from our homes and brought here to be used in his ritual."

“Ritual...hey, wait a minute! Are some of us chosen by Ganondorf to kill each other?”

Dell nodded. “Yup. Some of the people here today were picked out by him to kill us.”

Dell didn’t seem too shocked by the name Kaito gave this ritual. “So that’s what you call it, huh? To think I called it the Great Phenomenon...not quite as attention-grabbing, eh?”

“All right, we gotta weed out his,Traitors from our ranks, then we can all go home! I was trained to deal with situations like this! Don't worry everyone. I, Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Coalition, will make sure we get you home!"

Dell snorted, and Impa gave Kaito a rather sad look. “...I am sorry, Kaito. But I am afraid things are not that simple.” She looked to Dell and nodded. As he began to fiddle with his Sheikah Slate, Impa turned to the rest of the group, looking at Asher in particular. “I did not want to give you all this bit of information last night. I thought it best you all form bonds with each other and enjoy the evening. Waking up in an unknown world is already enough to deal with in one day. This revelation...I doubt any of you would have been able to sleep with it.”

“...okay, here it is.” He held up the Sheikah Slate, showing everyone a picture. It was in this very clearing, in front of a shrine that shone blue, on a morning like this, and the picture was of... all of them?

---

He smiles at you all, the hero of this foreign kingdom called Link. He’s so small, it’s hard to believe that he is a great Champion to these people...but then again, looks can be deceiving.

latest

The older gentleman, a man known as Lee, grouches, which you’ve all come to expect from him after just one day of meeting each other. “But, yes, I did get sleep.”

“I already miss the darkness...” A pale woman with long dark hair speaks as she"s flanked by two shadowy arms that push her up from bed. “The sweet gentle dreams I dreamt...”

Link has no idea how to respond for a moment. “Well, uh...good! Glad to hear it.” Link looks around the group as he leans on the Lakna Rokee Shrine. “So, as you all know, we’re headed off to Zora’s Domain today. Just like yesterday, you can all teleport there with your Sheikah Slate, just like how you got to Ta’Loh Naeg Shrine. Once we get there, King Dorephan can tell us how to conquer Vah Ruta. This mission shouldn’t take us more than one day, I don’t think. Any questions?”

brook.jpg

The skeleton known as Brook raises his hand. “Yes, I do! When is lunch time slated to begin?”

“Well, yes, but we can’t defeat Ganon on an empty stomach! And that’s coming from me, who doesn’t even have a stomach! Yohohohoho!”

“...yeah.”

Mantismadona.jpg

Another one raises their hand. A green skinned woman called Mantis. “This one still has concerns about the well being of some of the group.” She particularly gives Oichi a look when she says this. “Or for their tenacity to ask inane things.” This time Brook gets a sharp look aimed his way.

“I wonder, where does the food all go if there isn’t a stomach to take it in?” Caster ponders with a cheerful (or unnerving) smile, almost as if it was timed to match Mantis’ comments.. “Is it in the body? Out? Where can it be?”

“You...you actually asked the skeleton if it can poop.” Lee is stunned. “We’re all going to die here…”

“Death and decay are natural parts of life,” Oichi responds in a monotonous tone. “Entropy consumes everything...leaving a darkened mass where there once was laughter and pretty flowers...”

“Um, hey! Everyone!” The young dancer, Margreet, takes a step forward, smiling at them all. “I’m sure we’ll all have plenty to eat when we get there. The map looks like it holds plenty of water, so that means lots of fish!”

Link immediately cuts in before Lee can murder Brook, which he seems ready to do. “Yes! Fish! We’ll also find Divine Beast Vah Ruta, which will help us defeat Ganondorf and get you all home. If we’re all set, we can get going…”

“Wait! PLease wait, Link.” One of the smallest members of the group, a child named Efi, steps forward, Sheikah Slate in hand.

i1487733663172253.jpeg

“What a lovely idea, Efi!” Margreet claps her hands together, eager to keep everyone from fighting.

Link grins. “Yeah! The Slate has a timer feature, so let me set it up…” Link sets Efi’s Slate up on a rock as the rest of you squeeze in front of the shrine to take the picture. You’re still a bit concerned about what’s going to happen to you-if getting home in one week is even possible. But with all these allies here, nothing could possibly go wrong!

...right?

---

"What...the Hell..."

Impa looks around at you all. "I believe this is as good a time as any to stop to answer questions."

Cast List:

@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@York as Enu (RiME)

"I have a good number of them, and I don't have any idea where to start."
Fred felt like he was really looked out of the loop and not understanding anything that was really going on. All he knew was there was a bad guy they needed to bash and then they were ready to get home. Oh and people among them trying to kill them? This really was a mess.

"I think that's what some people call a mass hallucination."
Linkle was helpful to add. "That seemed to be a pretty cool bunch, just like us!"

@Yun Lee @Everyone

Day Two

“Rescue”

“Surprise!!”

---

jpg

latest

---

latest

brook.jpg

“...yeah.”

Mantismadona.jpg

i1487733663172253.jpeg

...right?

---

"What...the Hell..."

Cast List:

@York as Enu (RiME)
"I have a good number of them, and I don't have any idea where to start." Fred felt like he was really looked out of the loop and not understanding anything that was really going on. All he knew was there was a bad guy they needed to bash and then they were ready to get home. Oh and people among them trying to kill them? This really was a mess.

"I think that's what some people call a mass hallucination."
Linkle was helpful to add. "That seemed to be a pretty cool bunch, just like us!"

@Yun Lee @Everyone

Typical. Dragged into a matter that he had no right to be involved in because common people needed his help or some corrupt individiual or being saw him as a threat or tool. Even more annoyingly, apparently, they had been here much longer than first suspected. Processing the information as best he could, rationalizing it in any way possible, Jin finally simply gave up and looked to Impa with a crossed expression, waiting for the men with no start point and the optimistic girl before speaking, "How long have we actually been in this world, elder, and how long do we still have to accomplish whatever tasks we must complete?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

Day Two

“Rescue”

“Surprise!!”

---

jpg

latest

---

latest

brook.jpg

“...yeah.”

Mantismadona.jpg

i1487733663172253.jpeg

...right?

---

"What...the Hell..."

Cast List:

@York as Enu (RiME)

"So... basically this is a death game?" Shallot asked. "We may end up dying?"

Akuma was intrigued by this storyline... but he knew he couldn't be a traitor. If there was something he wasn't, he wasn't evil.

At least, not fully. Not enough to just straight up kill any one of these people.

@Yun Lee

"Us?" Dell looked at Linkle. "But...I don't even remember you from last time."

Impa turned to Jin, and everyone, for that matter. "You have all been asleep for one year," she said. "Ganondorf had almost succeeded in his plans, but you were able to outsmart him and escape with your lives."

"Some of us, at least." Dell added bitterly. "You guys remember that clown? That's Caster. He turned on us and launched a surprise attack that almost killed us all. Margreet...she was able to save us. You all had to be put in stasis until Ganondorf's powers finally started weakening, both to heal your wounds and stay hidden from Caster and the Yiga Clan."

Kaito put a hand to his shoulder. "The pain in my shoulder when I woke up...are you telling me-"

Impa nodded. "Yes. That was from an injury you sustained on the night of a Blood Moon one year ago."

"Oh yeah, don't freak out about being asleep for a year. Time passes differently in every universe. A buddy of mine got pulled into outer space for a month, but was only gone three days in my world." Dell glanced at Shallot. "I know you'd think that, and it did happen before. But we lost. Margreet thinks this time, the stasis could have rehabilitated the Traitors among us, that they were merely possessed by Ganondorf...but I don't know."

@Jeremi @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege @Everyone​

Impa turned to Jin, and everyone, for that matter. "You have all been asleep for one year," she said. "Ganondorf had almost succeeded in his plans, but you were able to outsmart him and escape with your lives."

"Some of us, at least." Dell added bitterly. "You guys remember that clown? That's Caster. He turned on us and launched a surprise attack that almost killed us all. Margreet...she was able to save us. You all had to be put in stasis until Ganondorf's powers finally started weakening, both to heal your wounds and stay hidden from Caster and the Yiga Clan."

Kaito put a hand to his shoulder. "The pain in my shoulder when I woke up...are you telling me-"

Impa nodded. "Yes. That was from an injury you sustained on the night of a Blood Moon one year ago."

"Oh yeah, don't freak out about being asleep for a year. Time passes differently in every universe. A buddy of mine got pulled into outer space for a month, but was only gone three days in my world." Dell glanced at Shallot. "I know you'd think that, and it did happen before. But we lost. Margreet thinks this time, the stasis could have rehabilitated the Traitors among us, that they were merely possessed by Ganondorf...but I don't know."

"It's because you have such a forgettable face."
Linkle shot back at Dell. "That's why you don't recognize a true hero when you see it!"

"So wait...we've been here...for a long time?"
Fred sighed and scratched the back of his head, he was just starting to get the hang of time! "Time going different Universes?" Fred was too scared to ask what a universe was because everyone else seemed to have an idea what it meant. "I gotta sit down cause this is making my head hurt."

@Yun Lee @Everyone

tumblr_inline_n1wj2r_AA2_U1qfqvym.gif

"Now, now. No need to shout," Guy uneasily laughed, "But, at the very least, to be a true hero, you have to really know the people who you... ah, what's the word... oversee. A king, queen, or even a god can do all they can to protect their people, but at the end of the day, it's the ones who truly get to know their... um, subjects who are appreciated as heroes. Come on," he further prodded Clark, thinking on the prospect of feeding the man's ego a bit (but not too much) and his self-image as a hero, or at least, a "super man."

Guy remembered his last adventure, how the townspeople continued to love Natalia even after she was betrayed, even after she was stripped of everything she thought was dear to her. Cliche as it may have sounded, truly, perhaps this was what one could call an application of the power of love. The world would be a much better place with that kind of sentiment.

Wouldn't it, Luke?

Crossing his arms and leaning against one of the nearby trees, Guy wistfully looked up at the blue sky, letting out a soft breath. "We all have it in us to be better, even if we couldn't possibly think there's more to us. And it'd be so easy, too. After all, even with just a small gesture, I managed to reach you, didn't I? C'mon, I'll be in your corner if you let me. If we all wanna figure out why we're here in the first place and get back home, it'd be all the better if we could all cooperate in harmony! What do you say?"

@Josh

"Don't be so smug! It's common courtesy! You're welcome, though."

Lashing at Guy slightly, Clark, in his own way, was trying to do the same. The young man just seemed to be so damaged.
1839554-think_about_it.jpg

"Just so you know, I don't think I'm better than anyone. So just....get that straight, alright?"

The young man seemed to try really hard to convince Guy of that, However, the fact the Clark himself wasn't sure if that was true didn't help. Maybe he was destine to not to feel that way. But his destiny had never came the way Clark wanted. The Last thing Guy said triggered Clark, as anger appeared on his face.

"I don't have a home! I don't have anything to go back to! Everything I love is gone, and what's left in this multiverses? "False heroes" of course their worlds had to survive! I didn't deserve what happened to me! I'm not bad guy...…."

Clark rant just seemed to stream from his soul turning to Guy, true tears.

"I'm not a bad guy, Guy. I swear. Just keep everyone away from me."

@Ver

That... was certainly a revelation, one that he was not particularly fond of. Even with the reassurance that time might have passed differently, Jin's mind was one of an analytical realist who did not take kindly to abrupt changes in the world, whether in philosophy or in physical functions of the world. Grimacing for a brief moment before regaining control of his emotions once more, he looked to Dell with a curious expression, "So then... in addition to this Ganon and the spellcaster who betrayed, there are possibly traitors among us? We must be wary of them as well, prepared to remove tumors from the body as we progress in our quest?"

He did shoot a sympathetic glance towards the man who seemed to be experiencing a headache, understanding his pain well enough. On the other hand...
"Don't be so smug! It's common courtesy! You're welcome, though."

Lashing at Guy slightly, Clark, in his own way, was trying to do the same. The young man just seemed to be so damaged.
1839554-think_about_it.jpg

"Just so you know, I don't think I'm better than anyone. So just....get that straight, alright?"

The young man seemed to try really hard to convince Guy of that, However, the fact the Clark himself wasn't sure if that was true didn't help. Maybe he was destine to not to feel that way. But his destiny had never came the way Clark wanted. The Last thing Guy said triggered Clark, as anger appeared on his face.

"I don't have a home! I don't have anything to go back to! Everything I love is gone, and what's left in this multiverses? "False heroes" of course their worlds had to survive! I didn't deserve what happened to me! I'm not bad guy...…."

Clark rant just seemed to stream from his soul turning to Guy, true tears.

"I'm not a bad guy, Guy. I swear. Just keep everyone away from me."

@Ver
"Hold back your tears at the pain the winds of fate have cut into you, lest our enemies sense your weakness and strike you down first."

Those were the only words that would be spared for the weeping man as Jin focused on Impa and Dell once more, resolute in his desire to survive. This world was no different than his or any of theirs; the values one held, the precious few things one could call dear, were only secured if one stood strong despite the pressure. If one bent and crumpled as the crying man was... then what they possessed was forfeit.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Josh

Dell ignored Linkle and gave a sympathetic look to Fred, then turned to Jin. "Yeah. There are Traitors here. Or, there were, if we're lucky. We weren't able to find them the last time. The people you saw...Efi, Oichi, Brook, Mantis...they'd all been killed by them. Caster tricked us into thinking he was a Traitor because he murdered Lee, but he killed him of his own free will."

@Jeremi @Hida Tomonatsu

Day Two

“Rescue”

“Surprise!!”

---

jpg

latest

---

latest

brook.jpg

“...yeah.”

Mantismadona.jpg

i1487733663172253.jpeg

...right?

---

"What...the Hell..."

Cast List:

@York as Enu (RiME)

What a thing to see, first thing in the morning.

The night had passed rather uneventfully for the knight and the drifter, save for the usual tossing and turning that cursed both of the lone travelers throughout the night. Shovel Knight, despite the urging of the Inn staff, simply rested nearby his bed as opposed to on it - the Drifter had graciously accepted the comfort of an actual bed, but when he awoke in the morning, the sheets and pillow were completely stained in dried blood. The Drifter had already swiftly fled from the Inn along with Shovel Knight before the staff could hope to question him about it.

The two of them were deathly silent during Impa's explanation, but when Dell had shown the image, the touch of an old memory prompted the two adventurers to react differently. Shovel Knight was silently disturbed, taking a few cautionary steps away from the group and letting the information run through his head a few more times before daring to say a word.

However, the Drifter, he was in a much worse state, because the realization had slammed into him like a full-speed truck once that little girl had waddled forward, slate in hand. To those in the present, they would see the Drifter shamble forward like a mindless zombie during the memory trance, reaching for a hand that wasn't there. When time caught up to the desperate man, his fists balled.

She was there the entire time. One entire year, she could've taken him home. Take him away from the land of Buried Time, fix him with her technology.

The pain could've ended so long ago.

But, it didn't.

And now she's dead.

46ee9eb397c13177d8d4500d3e947bbc.png

"I was so close."

COUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH

The Drifter suddenly erupted into a fit of gurgled coughing in the middle of the entire group, falling to a single knee and tightly gripping his chest. Very clear streaks of bright, neon-red blood escaped his lips, staining the grass of the forest clearing with his affliction. Muffled gasps for air disturbed each cough, and each cough brought another splatter of blood. The fit lasted for a few minutes, but the vagabond didn't rise to look at the rest of the group, opting instead to stare down at his own blood.

Shovel Knight was already rushing over, patting his friend on the back as he himself began to understand the situation. Dell's words about the passage of time in different worlds seemed to counteract an oncoming dread that the knight felt, but his chipper attitude from yesterday has all but faded. "We've been asleep for so long. . .time may flow differently in these lands, but a year is. . .a year."

Another memory passed through Shovel Knight's mind.

cde08b9721fa37eadf6494e0428a9d21.png

"Shield Knight has been waiting for so long. I cannot let her wait any longer. I'm simply. . .not strong enough for that. We need to get out of here!"

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Crow @Donder172 @Glostechk @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Krieg @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @Ver @York @Yun Lee

Peter Parker-MCU and Peter Parker- Amazing

Peter was silent, thinking over different questions that could be asked. "
Do we at least know anyone was not a traitor from our last time around?" He asked.

"
Likewise, did the others escape or are they dead?" He asked.

@Yun Lee

Dell ignored Linkle and gave a sympathetic look to Fred, then turned to Jin. "Yeah. There are Traitors here. Or, there were, if we're lucky. We weren't able to find them the last time. The people you saw...Efi, Oichi, Brook, Mantis...they'd all been killed by them. Caster tricked us into thinking he was a Traitor because he murdered Lee, but he killed him of his own free will."

@Jeremi @Hida Tomonatsu

"Why?" Fred asked still confused. "Guy had to have a reason to do that right? You just don't kill with out reason...or try your best to not do that."

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu

@Jeremi @Hida Tomonatsu
What a thing to see, first thing in the morning.

The night had passed rather uneventfully for the knight and the drifter, save for the usual tossing and turning that cursed both of the lone travelers throughout the night. Shovel Knight, despite the urging of the Inn staff, simply rested nearby his bed as opposed to on it - the Drifter had graciously accepted the comfort of an actual bed, but when he awoke in the morning, the sheets and pillow were completely stained in dried blood. The Drifter had already swiftly fled from the Inn along with Shovel Knight before the staff could hope to question him about it.

The two of them were deathly silent during Impa's explanation, but when Dell had shown the image, the touch of an old memory prompted the two adventurers to react differently. Shovel Knight was silently disturbed, taking a few cautionary steps away from the group and letting the information run through his head a few more times before daring to say a word.

However, the Drifter, he was in a much worse state, because the realization had slammed into him like a full-speed truck once that little girl had waddled forward, slate in hand. To those in the present, they would see the Drifter shamble forward like a mindless zombie during the memory trance, reaching for a hand that wasn't there. When time caught up to the desperate man, his fists balled.

She was there the entire time. One entire year, she could've taken him home. Take him away from the land of Buried Time, fix him with her technology.

The pain could've ended so long ago.

But, it didn't.

And now she's dead.

46ee9eb397c13177d8d4500d3e947bbc.png

"I was so close."

COUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH

The Drifter suddenly erupted into a fit of gurgled coughing in the middle of the entire group, falling to a single knee and tightly gripping his chest. Very clear streaks of bright, neon-red blood escaped his lips, staining the grass of the forest clearing with his affliction. Muffled gasps for air disturbed each cough, and each cough brought another splatter of blood. The fit lasted for a few minutes, but the vagabond didn't rise to look at the rest of the group, opting instead to stare down at his own blood.

Shovel Knight was already rushing over, patting his friend on the back as he himself began to understand the situation. Dell's words about the passage of time in different worlds seemed to counteract an oncoming dread that the knight felt, but his chipper attitude from yesterday has all but faded. "We've been asleep for so long. . .time may flow differently in these lands, but a year is. . .a year."

Another memory passed through Shovel Knight's mind.

cde08b9721fa37eadf6494e0428a9d21.png

"Shield Knight has been waiting for so long. I cannot let her wait any longer. I'm simply. . .not strong enough for that. We need to get out of here!"

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Crow @Donder172 @Glostechk @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Krieg @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @Ver @York @Yun Lee
"Why?" Fred asked still confused. "Guy had to have a reason to do that right? You just don't kill with out reason...or try your best to not do that."

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu

"And the path to freedom is by completing what is asked of us, knight."

The pain of separation was one that was familiar to the wanderer. Yet he did not allow it to affect him as it did the armor-clad man as he spoke; all of them suffered at the moment, but they could not falter or lose their purpose simply because of it. Whether out of a desire to return home, or to seek vengeance for those who were lost... they had to push on in their task, no matter what treachery they might face.

"We are the ones who have been called to complete this task. Some may betray us for their own purposes and masters, some might turn their backs on us for the twisted pleasure of killing another, yet we cannot falter. Else this past year and those sacrificed themselves will have been a waste, and I will not suffer such dishonor... not when I as well have someone to return to," With that, his attention turned once more to Impa, a brow raised behind his glasses, "Now then... what must we do, Impa-sama?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Dell sighed. "Believe me, if I could tell you that, I would. But Ganondorf's powers are so strong, I can only remember who died. I can't remember how they were killed, who we accused of killing them, and Margreet can't remember who she investigated."

"Investigated? What the Hell does that mean?"

"She had been contacted by Princess Zelda before we woke up. So had Efi and Lee, actually. They had the ability to investigate members of our group, but they never found a single Traitor." Dell rushed to The Drifter. "Shit...here!" He handed him a Hearty Seafood Riceball. "Eat this. I can't promise it'll heal...that, but it'll at least lessen the pain."

Kaito nodded as he heard Shovel Knight's comments. "Yeah! I can't screw around here any longer! The Coalition-no, the entire goddamn Multiverse needs me! I got people back home waiting for me! And so does everyone else here!"

"These people had a reason, yeah." Dell echoed Fred. "The kills were methodical. But since we never found 'em I have no idea what it is."

At Jin's question, Impa turned to him. "I told Asher last night that there is a woman who can explain more. She sleeps inside this very Shrine, and we will wake her up, then determine our next course of action."

@Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hida Tomonatsu

Day Two

“Rescue”

“Surprise!!”

---

jpg

latest

---

latest

brook.jpg

“...yeah.”

Mantismadona.jpg

i1487733663172253.jpeg

...right?

---

"What...the Hell..."

Cast List:

@York as Enu (RiME)

@Jeremi @Hida Tomonatsu

"One of you mentioned yesterday that Margreet was at the castle at one point, correct?" Azel questioned, having been quiet to reflect on the memory the group had experienced. It was odd, really, having been asleep for a year. How long has time passed back home then? What was his family doing now without him? And those Batan--his father was likely sending the Halgal clan into a trap! Taking a moment to calm himself, he sighed heavily.

Silque frowned at all of this, handd clasped in front of her before she bowed her head and gave a small prayer to her Goddess. "If this is what needs to be done, Lady Impa, then so be it." she spoke up to the Elder.

@Yun Lee

"Yeah, she had been, about six months ago. She was helping me with my research on Malice-which I'll get into in a minute." Dell rubbed the back of his neck. "She was supposed to meet you guys yesterday, but she told me she couldn't. Had some sort of dream and needed to see to some things." He added, with a bit of concern, "...I haven't heard from her since."

@Takumi

Day Two

“Rescue”

“Surprise!!”

---

jpg

latest

---

latest

brook.jpg

“...yeah.”

Mantismadona.jpg

i1487733663172253.jpeg

...right?

---

"What...the Hell..."

Cast List:

@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)

"So... everyone here was dragged away from their homes or what they were doing at the time to participate in a game of killing? This is more twisted than Nergal allowing the Dragons to return..." Lyndis exclaimed, listening intently to what was being said. "What are we going to do?"

@Yun Lee

Day Two

“Rescue”

“Surprise!!”

---

jpg

latest

---

latest

brook.jpg

“...yeah.”

Mantismadona.jpg

i1487733663172253.jpeg

...right?

---

"What...the Hell..."

Cast List:

@York as Enu (RiME)
At breakfast, 47 eats along. But Grievous doesn't seem to eat as a normal human would, due to a lack of mouth and possibly digestive system.

Hearing about Gannon, it sounded like a job for 47 to take care of. But unfortunately, these people were no customers of ICA and probably wouldn't be able to afford to hire him.
Gathering what he heard, there are people among them who have intentions of murder upon the rest. 47 already started to scan the others. If someone was out to kill, they picked the wrong target. However, he was somewhat disappointed at Kaito, who now had given information that was best not shared with these traitors. "What about trying to take Gannon down? Give me his location and I can take him down." 47 suggested. He was a hitman after all.

"So... basically this is a death game?" Shallot asked. "We may end up dying?"

Akuma was intrigued by this storyline... but he knew he couldn't be a traitor. If there was something he wasn't, he wasn't evil.

At least, not fully. Not enough to just straight up kill any one of these people.
"If there is someone who is going to die, it's the traitor." General Grievous said, though annoyed at this point that his lightsabers were missing.

Brainwashing, a concept that wasn't foreign to 47. That meant they could sleeper agents, only 'active' when given the trigger. That would make the elimination of the traitor even harder.

"He might still be a traitor regardless. If not with Gannon, perhaps on his own." 47 said calmly. It could be possible that he lost it mentally. It's not something impossible.

Dell sighed. "Believe me, if I could tell you that, I would. But Ganondorf's powers are so strong, I can only remember who died. I can't remember how they were killed, who we accused of killing them, and Margreet can't remember who she investigated."

"Investigated? What the Hell does that mean?"

"She had been contacted by Princess Zelda before we woke up. So had Efi and Lee, actually. They had the ability to investigate members of our group, but they never found a single Traitor." Dell rushed to The Drifter. "Shit...here!" He handed him a Hearty Seafood Riceball. "Eat this. I can't promise it'll heal...that, but it'll at least lessen the pain."

Kaito nodded as he heard Shovel Knight's comments. "Yeah! I can't screw around here any longer! The Coalition-no, the entire goddamn Multiverse needs me! I got people back home waiting for me! And so does everyone else here!"

"These people had a reason, yeah." Dell echoed Fred. "The kills were methodical. But since we never found 'em I have no idea what it is."

At Jin's question, Impa turned to him. "I told Asher last night that there is a woman who can explain more. She sleeps inside this very Shrine, and we will wake her up, then determine our next course of action."
47 looks at Dell "How did they die?" he asked.

"Yeah, she had been, about six months ago. She was helping me with my research on Malice-which I'll get into in a minute." Dell rubbed the back of his neck. "She was supposed to meet you guys yesterday, but she told me she couldn't. Had some sort of dream and needed to see to some things." He added, with a bit of concern, "...I haven't heard from her since."

@Takumi

"I see." Azel responded, before noticing Dell's concern. "I'm sure that we'll reunite with her soon." he added, hoping to reassure Dell in some way. There was no telling, but there had to be a little hope, right?

@Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back