Status
Not open for further replies.
Wakaba nodded as Jin introduced her to Celica before waving him off as he moved on. With the group gathered by the statue growing ever larger, she decided it was as good a time as ever to introduce herself. She cleared her throat and then straightened her back before starting to speak.

"My name is Wakaba Nogi. Nice to meet you Celica-san, Reimu-san, Kokkoro-san, Yuuki-san. I guess if you don't mind, I'll take one of both the apple and riceball."

She started eating both of them, watching the others as she did. She still hadn't figured out why Kokkoro called Yuuki master, but perhaps that was none of her business. They seemed to get along well enough. At the mention of the kitchen she looked in the direction of Impa's place, a slightly concerned expression settling on her face. Were they going to be okay cooking for this many people?

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Crow @Minerva

"Good to meet you as well. I suppose I will have to thank you for looking over my Master, even if for a brief moment before we were able to reunite, the same way I thanked the samurai who had just left this area. I will have to ask him for his name later."

Kokkoro eats her own honeyed appled & rice balls.

"So, where are you from, Lady Wakaba? What do you do back home?"

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Crow @Minerva @Kaykay @GoddessStatue​

Last edited:
The statue was old and in good condition, having been taken care of these past few years. Clearly whoever this Goddess was, she was revered in this village. It didn't seem to respond to just being looked at, however.

@Crow @Kaykay @Minerva @MelodyMeister

---

"How wonderful, dearie." The old woman sat down on a chair. "How is Oichi doing? Do you know if she'll be staying here?"

@Raynar Saassin

---

"Oh, of course," the old woman said. "Take your time, dearies." As Jin arrived, she smiled at him. "Welcome, young man."

@Siege @Hida Tomonatsu

The statue was old and in good condition, having been taken care of these past few years. Clearly whoever this Goddess was, she was revered in this village. It didn't seem to respond to just being looked at, however.

---

"How wonderful, dearie." The old woman sat down on a chair. "How is Oichi doing? Do you know if she'll be staying here?"

@Raynar Saassin

---

"Oh, of course," the old woman said. "Take your time, dearies." As Jin arrived, she smiled at him. "Welcome, young man."

@Siege @Hida Tomonatsu
"Thank you, madam," Jin politely replied with a bow of his head while closing the shop's door behind him. Walking past the two men who were already prowling the shop's wares, the young man stopped before the counter top and began pulling out the strange stones he had collected when practicing with his bombs and the goblin guts from his first clash in this new world. With a sigh at realizing how little he had to trade, he placed the materials down for the woman to inspect, "I was hoping you might be interested in purchasing these from me, ma'am."

@Yun Lee @Siege

"I'm not entirely sure, ma'am. But I'm sure she'd love to stay." Lyn smiled as she looked outside. "It's a nice town you have here. It reminds me of how the towns in my home country looked. It's very peaceful."

@Yun Lee

Peter Parker- MCU

" Could I borrow those? I'll share the elixir I make with you or if I can't that.... hmmm.... I can let you first grabs on whatever I pick up on the adventure,"
he said, wanting to make a special elixir and wonder what it could be. He really wished he had been faster on the grab.

@Yun Lee @Crow

Peter Parker- Amazing

" I guess there is only one thing... I'm going to the girl he mentioned earlier,"
he said, looking for the house of the woman he named. Maybe he would get lucky and find Brook there, holding his own pumpkin and the one for Brook.

@Yun Lee

---

@Raynar Saassin

---

@Siege @Hida Tomonatsu

"Thank you ma'am... also, where are we staying tonight in here?" Shallot asked her while Akuma kept browsing the store.

"You see this? Don't you morons know what this symbol means? What I am?"

tumblr_inline_n1wj24m_Xf01qfqvym.gif

"I really don't."

"I am truth. I am justice. I'm Superman."

tumblr_inline_n1wj2r_AA2_U1qfqvym.gif

"Oh, is that so? Sounds impressive! First, a super chef, now a super man. Isn't this an impressive gang?"

" .....I want an apology right now from you. I really hate bullies."

"Alright, well, let's--"

But then Clark didn't get an apology. Instead, Darius and Kokkoro tried(?) in their own way to diffuse the situation, but the young swordsman figured he ought to pitch in with his two cents as well. Never hurt to give things a different approach, hmm? After all, when it came to Luke, sometimes the best way to reason with someone was to placate them first, even if it was less than ideal.

Stepping in front of Kokkoro and Darius, standing between them and the so-called Superman, Guy faced the taller man, clearing his throat before speaking.

"Now, now. Let's not be so hasty. This is all just an awful misunderstanding, but we're all mature people here, and it would be great if we could treat each other with such respect, hmm? Especially since we have this lovely opportunity to get to know each other, and realize just what a big deal you really are! So let's put this nastiness behind us, forgive each other, and have a laugh over a meal. What do you say, Mister... Superman?" Guy inquired to the man, balancing plates of cake, honeyed apples, and meat rice balls in his hands.

This really was like dealing with Luke all over again. But escalated to a thousand.

@Yun Lee @Josh @Otto @Crow @Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Space_Candy @York @Donder172 @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @FoodPlace
"Ultimate Despair?" Kaito was confused, but then turned his focus to Prime. "What the Hell should Dell apologize to you for?! You're the one attacking others in this group! You better-"

"I'm sorry."

Kaito stopped midsentence, looking at Dell with his mouth hanging open. "You...what are you-"

"I'm sorry, Superman. Really." Dell picked up a slice of fruitcake and walked up to Prime. "I didn't mean to insult you, I want to get you and everybody else home, too. But we gotta work together in order to do that, not attack each other, yeah?" He extended the plate to Prime. "Here. Consider this a peace offering."

"...what the Hell just happened...?"

"That little orb of yours is a fairy, Peter. Use it with monster parts to make a special elixir."

@Josh @Lucky @Otto @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Takumi @CookingCrew​
Peter Parker- MCU

Peter looked over at him and then back at the fairy and held it twice. " I would have to hurt the fairy though to make the special potion though?" He asked, not liking the idea of that. He wondered if the fairies were like the thing he remembered or if they were separate and really died.

@Josh @Lucky @Otto @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Takumi @CookingCrew

Peter Parker- Amazing

" I'm guessing you aren't going to go lower then five, so that's not the green ruppe, but my other colored one. You got a deal," he said, handing Oldin his non- Green Rupee.

@Yun Lee
234417-33710-superman-prime.jpg

Starring a hole into guy, Clark seem to gaze at the man for a while. Something was going on up stairs, but he just seemed menacing.

"Thank You. I don't want the cake, you can have it."

Maybe that wasn't the response Guy was expecting, but Clark nodded. Taking the plate, he paused, glaring at the morons around him. Standing up, he started walking to a small group of trees. As Clark moved away, motioned to Guy.

"I'm You coming with me or not? If I stay here, I'm gonna get someone's blood on my food."

@yun lee @Lucky @Otto @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Takumi
The fairy wouldn't respond to Kokkoro. "Fairies can't really talk," Dell said with a chuckle, returning to his seat by the fire now that the Superboy fiasco was dealt with. "If you really wanna talk to one, you wanna visit the Fairy Fountain in the forest up on those cliffs."

latest

"........." After a brief period of silence, Kaito got up from his seat and began heading towards the Shuteye Inn, taking his serving of riceballs with him.

@Crow @Lucky @Ver @Josh @York @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @CookingCrew

---

"Why, I saw him-"

"Olkin!" An old woman's voice rang out. "I need your help setting up these futons for our guests!"

"Coming, dear!" Olkin gave Peter an apologetic shrug and rushed off. Oh, well...

@Lucky

---

latest

High Spirits Produce was a small shop with limited wares, but it was charming enough that that was okay. The old woman running the place smiled at the two. "Welcome! What can I do for you nice young men?"

@Siege
Enu
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver
@Cooking Pot?

Enu had initially put one fish in the pot, waiting for the results before putting the other four in as well. It was going to be a very basic meal, but seeing that people were already leaving, he figured he would at least try and preserve the food before he too left to do his own thing.

Seeing that Dell had already left, alongside who knows how many others, he was about ready to head to Mellie's house, but... Before then, he was willing to share some food with whoever may remain around the campfire, as he doubted he was the only one that was still hungry.​

Enu
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver
@Cooking Pot?

Enu had initially put one fish in the pot, waiting for the results before putting the other four in as well. It was going to be a very basic meal, but seeing that people were already leaving, he figured he would at least try and preserve the food before he too left to do his own thing.

Seeing that Dell had already left, alongside who knows how many others, he was about ready to head to Mellie's house, but... Before then, he was willing to share some food with whoever may remain around the campfire, as he doubted he was the only one that was still hungry.​
tumblr_p89l8q1HLY1x0h5yoo7_100.jpg

❝ Aaaa... I smell fish! ❞ Nadeshiko perked up once she smelled the scent of fish being cooked up. While she did want that beef stew she was going to make back home, a fish-related dish caught her attention. As if the frog related to Nadeshiko's cheer, it croaked happily.

@Yun Lee @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver

Enu would create a fish skewer!

latest

No special effects, but those fish sure look tasty!

@York @Gummi Bunnies

---

"Oh, yes. Such a lovely little place...us Sheikah enjoy our way of life. You know, thousands of years ago, we used to make all sorts of technology-including that slate you have." She pointed at the Sheikah Slate just as Peter arrived. "Hello, young man. How may I help you?"

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky

---

The woman's eyes widened as she saw the stones, which Jin would notice now glowed. "Luminous Stones...here, in my shop! I can offer you 140 Rupees, young man!"

She would then look to Shallot. "Those nice guards at Impa's gate will help set up futons for you all tonight. It's so nice of our neighbors at Hateno Village to lend us those spare futons again..."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Siege

Peter Parker- Amazing

" Well, hi. I know that this is going to be an awkward thing to ask of you, but I just came from the pumpkin patch and the old man wanted me to deliver a pumpkin to Brook and he mentioned he was harassing you earlier... so do you … know where he is?" He asked curiously.

@Yun Lee

The woman gave Peter a puzzled look. "Oh, you must mean my granddaughter, Lasli! She's out front at the clothing shop. I don't think I remember seeing a skeleton..."

@Lucky @Raynar Saassin

Peter Parker-Amazing

Peter was about to give up when she mentioned that her granddaughter was by the clothing shop. " Thank you, maybe I had misheard the old man," he said, heading over to the Clothing Shop to find Lasli.

@Yun Lee

latest

@York @Gummi Bunnies

---

"Oh, yes. Such a lovely little place...us Sheikah enjoy our way of life. You know, thousands of years ago, we used to make all sorts of technology-including that slate you have." She pointed at the Sheikah Slate just as Peter arrived. "Hello, young man. How may I help you?"

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky

---

The woman's eyes widened as she saw the stones, which Jin would notice now glowed. "Luminous Stones...here, in my shop! I can offer you 140 Rupees, young man!"

She would then look to Shallot. "Those nice guards at Impa's gate will help set up futons for you all tonight. It's so nice of our neighbors at Hateno Village to lend us those spare futons again..."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Siege
"... Okay."

Why the common people enjoyed shiny stones so much, Jin would never understand. For now, he would simply take the price offered to him for the materials, making a mental note to hunt down more rock veins the next day.

@Yun Lee @Siege

"Really? Could you maybe tell me a little about your home? I'd love to learn more about this wor---" Before Lyn could finish, someone had entered the home. However after seeing the situation to be quickly resolved, Lyn went back to her statement but stopped it with a question. "Do you have any refreshments? I'm feeling a bit thirsty and haven't eaten since I got here."

@Yun Lee

tumblr_p89l8q1HLY1x0h5yoo7_100.jpg

❝ Aaaa... I smell fish! ❞ Nadeshiko perked up once she smelled the scent of fish being cooked up. While she did want that beef stew she was going to make back home, a fish-related dish caught her attention. As if the frog related to Nadeshiko's cheer, it croaked happily.

@Yun Lee @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver

latest

@York @Gummi Bunnies

---

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky

---

@Hida Tomonatsu @Siege
Enu
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Campfire

Enu was happy to have company at the fire, especially since he doubted he could finish it all on his own. He tilted his head as he eyed Nadeshiko's frog, a thoughtfull expression crossing his face before he spoke, well... Sort of.

"... Keru?" He said, carefully placing one of his fish skewers in front of it.

Then... He offered one out to Nadeshiko as well, a cheerfull smile on his face.​

Peter Parker- MCU

" Could I borrow those? I'll share the elixir I make with you or if I can't that.... hmmm.... I can let you first grabs on whatever I pick up on the adventure,"
he said, wanting to make a special elixir and wonder what it could be. He really wished he had been faster on the grab.

@Yun Lee @Crow

"Very well then. I do await."

That was all Kokkoro said before she left to do other things. She left Peter with the goblin horns & teeth.

@Lucky

Fast forward to the current time back at the Goddess Statue.​

"Oh dear, it might be a little impolite to eat all this great food in front of this deity figure, without sharing of course. Fufufu..."

Kokkoro picks a plate of honeyed apples up, while Yuuki takes another meaty rice ball.

pzvcvtE.jpg

"Why not each one of us give a piece of tribute to the goddess for watching over us, even if for a short while?"

@Crow @Kaykay @Minerva @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee

latest

@York @Gummi Bunnies

---

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky

---

@Hida Tomonatsu @Siege

Shallot nodded as he noticed Akuma continuing his browsing. "What does your shop offer?" Shallot asked the woman.

@Yun Lee

"Good to meet you as well. I suppose I will have to thank you for looking over my Master, even if for a brief moment before we were able to reunite, the same way I thanked the samurai who had just left this area. I will have to ask him for his name later."

Kokkoro eats her own honeyed appled & rice balls.

"So, where are you from, Lady Wakaba? What do you do back home?"

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Crow @Minerva @Kaykay @GoddessStatue​

"No, no, I didn't really do anything. He gave me cake, if anything," Wakaba shook her head before answering Kokkoro's questions. "I'm from the Kagawa prefecture in Japan, and I guess my occupation is...hero?"

She said that last word with a bit of a pensive expression. Not much of a sustainable occupation, and it was debatable whether she could still be qualified as such given the "enemy" no longer existed for now among other things, but it was really the only answer she had for such a question.

She thought of asking the other girl the same questions in turn when she suddenly suggested they offer some food to the goddess. Standing up and grabbing a fresh apple, Wakaba brought it to statue as well.

"Not a bad idea. I guess it is a bit disrespectful, no matter whose goddess this is, to just sit down and eat like it's a picnic without offering something."

She set down the apple and put her hands together as if in prayer for a moment before taking a few steps back and turning to face Kokkoro again.

"Where do you come from, then? And what's your occupation?"

She hoped she wouldn't say "servant" or something.

@Crow @Minerva @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee

"No, no, I didn't really do anything. He gave me cake, if anything," Wakaba shook her head before answering Kokkoro's questions. "I'm from the Kagawa prefecture in Japan, and I guess my occupation is...hero?"

She said that last word with a bit of a pensive expression. Not much of a sustainable occupation, and it was debatable whether she could still be qualified as such given the "enemy" no longer existed for now among other things, but it was really the only answer she had for such a question.

She thought of asking the other girl the same questions in turn when she suddenly suggested they offer some food to the goddess. Standing up and grabbing a fresh apple, Wakaba brought it to statue as well.

"Not a bad idea. I guess it is a bit disrespectful, no matter whose goddess this is, to just sit down and eat like it's a picnic without offering something."

She set down the apple and put her hands together as if in prayer for a moment before taking a few steps back and turning to face Kokkoro again.

"Where do you come from, then? And what's your occupation?"

She hoped she wouldn't say "servant" or something.

@Crow @Minerva @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee

"A hero, I see? Quite a noble job. Our guild wishes to be that too. We mostly go on quests, adventures and explore dungeons, so we have a bulk of the goal fulfilled."

Kokkoro plants food in front of the statue, before praying in respect.

C9Efip2.png

"Please, do enjoy the food, O Goddess of these foreign realms. We have tasted its glory, and we wish for you to taste it too."

Yuuki looks towards Kokkoro & Wakaba's prayers, before following their lead and praying to the goddess himself. Kokkoro & Yuuki soon return to their prior positions in their fancy picnic.

"We are from Astrum, a vast continent of many wonders, filled with conflicting and allied guilds alike that we wish to unite, and many monsters dwelling in its grasslands, snowy mountains and beaches. In Astrum, there live the four main races - the Human Race, the Elf Race, the Beast Race & the Fiend Race.

As I have said, I serve my Master in various ways, for I am a servant assigned to him by the Goddess Ames, but my primary responsibility is as his guide to navigate the vast continent of Astrum, and possibly the lands beyond."

@Yun Lee @Kaykay @Minerva @MelodyMeister @Crow @GoddessStatue​

Peter Parker-MCU

" I think I have everything I need,"
he said, trying to use his fairy and the two monster parts he was given to make the special elixir.

@Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back