Status
Not open for further replies.

These people. How they tested him. These people had no idea who he was.....

How he hated being forgotten. Annoyed, Superboy-prime rushed into Thor, bashing into his shoulder.

"Hey! Watch were you're walking. What are you? Some sort of stupid man?!"

Teruteru had now made Energizing Honeyed Apples, guaranteed to keep stamina up for a whole day!

Noticing the scuffle between Thor and another guy, Kaito butted in. "Hey! What's your problem, man?!"

"Fucking Hell..."
Guy maintained his perplexed expression as Thor and Kokkoro tried to elaborate to him. Why did this man like snakes so much to pick them up? Since when was there an arte that allowed one to shapeshift like that? So many questions indeed, but hey, at least there was cake!

Taking his own slice, Guy nodded with a smile as that exchange seemed to end. "Thanks, Teru! Looks great!" He exclaimed, beginning to dig in. However, it didn't seem like he was given much more time to enjoy his cake before the cranky raven-haired guy popped up again, looking like he was about to pick a fight with Thor.

tumblr_inline_n1wj2r_AA2_U1qfqvym.gif

"Now, now. Let's not sour the mood. Maybe you're just hungry. How about some cake, hmm?" He said to Clark, holding out his plate, "Or would you prefer the honeyed apples? Nothing says good day like a good meal with good company!" He exclaimed, attempting to defuse the situation.​
Appearing seemingly out of nowhere, Darius approached Clark, scowling and gripping his weapon tight. Whoever this man was, he practically radiated treachery.

J7KzKEiEdhswDINI1VrV81XFiQgIN_TjGLChltTeweltXAkWwNIsNKvWPiD5Pk_NLcc_wOY6SBPbNhJTiaaVKffENkALH6BA5YqqE5sD-47M-Oj5oTPu2lwfYcB9PneG4Z-wkXVC

"I will not tolerate infighting. Cease this behavior at once; I will not repeat myself," Darius declared sternly, his voice gruff and incredibly commanding. As he waited for a response, he glared daggers at 'Superman', practically expecting him to fight back. This was not the first time he had reprimanded a dissenting soldier.

Guy's attempts to defuse the situation would not deter Darius. An ignored problem festers under the surface.​

"Yeah, what he said." Dell stood beside Darius, crossing his arms. "We can't get home if you're all going to fight like children."

Kaito sputtered. "B-But he-"

"That was between him and Thor, Kaito. And Thor doesn't seem bothered. You shouldn't be, either." Sighing, Dell extended his hands. "Here, why not give me that meat and rice, huh?"

Kaito sighed, still on edge, but relented.

latest

"Meaty Rice Balls, anyone?"

@CookingCrew​

"Yeah, what he said." Dell stood beside Darius, crossing his arms. "We can't get home if you're all going to fight like children."

"That was between him and Thor, Kaito. And Thor doesn't seem bothered. You shouldn't be, either." Sighing, Dell extended his hands. "Here, why not give me that meat and rice, huh?"

latest

@CookingCrew​

View attachment 2818
"I'll definitely take some of that meat," Akane said. She quickly swiped one of the rice balls and gobbled it down whole. Despite the size of the rice ball, it did nothing to satisfy ger hunger. In fact, Akane almost seemed more hungry after eating.

"We're gonna need more than that. Hey, Teruteru, what can you do with a fish?" she said, tossing one she cauggg at the base of the waterfall towards the chef. If he wasn't able to catch it, perhaps it could at least land in the pot.

"Well, Kaito, I can't imagine you spent a very long time at Hope's Peak, with all the Ultimate Despair stuff that went on."

View attachment 2819
"Not really sure if I can say sorry for that, but... sorry." Akane's demeanor shifted drastically upon remembering her time at Hope's Peak.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee
@Cooking Crew​

"That's right! Keep walking, loser! Your hair is stupide….just like you!"

Shouting at Thor, Clark was caught of by Darius's rebuke.​

Appearing seemingly out of nowhere, Darius approached Clark, scowling and gripping his weapon tight. Whoever this man was, he practically radiated treachery.

J7KzKEiEdhswDINI1VrV81XFiQgIN_TjGLChltTeweltXAkWwNIsNKvWPiD5Pk_NLcc_wOY6SBPbNhJTiaaVKffENkALH6BA5YqqE5sD-47M-Oj5oTPu2lwfYcB9PneG4Z-wkXVC

"I will not tolerate infighting. Cease this behavior at once; I will not repeat myself," Darius declared sternly, his voice gruff and incredibly commanding. As he waited for a response, he glared daggers at 'Superman', practically expecting him to fight back. This was not the first time he had reprimanded a dissenting soldier.

Guy's attempts to defuse the situation would not deter Darius. An ignored problem festers under the surface.​
"The hell do you think you are?! Do you know who I am?"

Like a mad man, Clark grabbed Darius be the collar, lifting him of his feet slightly as he starred the man in the eyes. Darius would match eyes with Clark. Hurt, anger, pain and other deep coded feelings would be as Clark put him back on the ground. He was stopped in his track. He turned to Dell. Even more anger.

"I am not a child! You're the child! All of you are! You don't know who I am, do you?"

As much as the young man proclaimed he was no child, he was acting like one. However, he clearly wasn't stable. Ripping of his torn shirt, the symbol carved on his chest was clear.

You see this? Don't you morons know what this symbol means? What I am?"

Taking step back, he made his message clear.

"I am truth. I am justice."

Pausing, he was for the first time truly calm.

"I'm Superman. And I want out of here and want my powers back. I want a lot of things, but first....."

Turning back to Dell, he glared.

" .....I want an apology right now from you. I really hate bullies."
@Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @Space_Candy @Donder172 @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @York @Yun Lee @otto

Last edited:

latest

@CookingCrew​
@Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @Space_Candy @Donder172 @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @York @Yun Lee @Josh "That's right! Keep walking, loser! Your hair is stupide….just like you!"

Like a mad man, Clark grabbed Darius be the collar, lifting him of his feet slightly as he starred the man in the eyes. Darius would match eyes with Clark. Hurt, anger, pain and other deep coded feelings would be as Clark put him back on the ground. He was stopped in his track. He turned to Dell. Even more anger.

"I am not a child! You're the child! All of you are! You don't know who I am, do you?"

As much as the young man proclaimed he was no child, he was acting like one. However, he clearly wasn't stable. Ripping of his torn shirt, the symbol carved on his chest was clear.

"I'm Superman. And I want out of here and want my powers back. I want a lot of things, but first....."

@Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @Space_Candy @Donder172 @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @York @Yun Lee @otto

"Save some rice balls for Master and I, and this man here as well."

Kokkoro had no idea what the emblem was, but she was aware of the one wielding it.

She steps up to the one who called himself Superman.

ixzYf4J.jpg

"This man here is merely trying to get you to stay calm and dissipate conflict. He has not said anything meant to hurt you," Kokkoro retorts, "if that emblem is truly what you say it is, I believe that you are making any others who bear it look bad with your disruptive behaviour, and I do not like to misjudge people based on first impressions."

@Otto @Atomic Knight @Josh @Alex Azure @Ver @Donder172 @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @CookingCrew​

Peter Parker- MCU

" Well, Mr. Stark and Cap got into a big fight. It was all over the news and they fought each other.... a new hero debuted and he was called Spider-Man, Stark's own protégé. I met him a few time, he's a cool guy. He helped Mr. Stark save the Staten Island Ferry and stopped a bad guy from stealing things, like your belt. Oh and also he's really good luck,"
he said. It was uncertain if Peter had a crush on the hero or was him. " Otherwise, nothing. So, what are the pink floating orbs then?" He asked Dell.

@Otto @Atomic Knight @Josh @Alex Azure @Ver @Donder172 @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @CookingCrew

Peter Parker-Amazing

" Yeah, I'n curious about the pumpkin. How much is one?" He asked.

@Yun Lee @Oldin Pumpkin Patch

It took a lot of willpower not to respond too violently toward Clark's sudden and physical response. Soon after his collar was grabbed, Darius shoved the lunatic away. By now, he seethed with rage and was about ready to snap. This man really was acting like a child. "Never heard of you," he scoffed, "and this 'truth' and 'justice' you speak of is all nonsense. Calling yourself 'Superman'? You're delusional. Physical strength means nothing if your mind is glass. The only apologies that will be given is from you. We are fighting a war here, and right now we don't need anything more slowing us down."

Darius, too, had disagreed with the decision to camp out, but hadn't contested it since there was nothing that could be done about it.

tbyQVKpaoG2VbRP_PigAxkwxSUmEk33AiCgFylHbyGgJLVLRFjyAhhu2KyYvPoojZG_bIwy83Q8H9kTsRBDBXVq8ZkMjnTLTAYT75G3_lqPXF7wWyLOQO5PyPJTNTgk3h9iDP72d

"If you want to return home, then keep your mouth shut and don't cause anymore trouble-- I'm on my last straw here."

Last edited:
"We have dessert done, now perhaps we should make a bit of a seafood dish next," Kokkoro says, looking at the Octorok tentacle in her hand, then the fish that Enu had just caught.

biCneYM.jpg

"How about sushi?" Kokkoro asks Guy. "Do we even have rice?"

Noticing Guy's conversation with Thor, she added, "a shapeshifter, he means."

@Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Ver @Donder172 @Takumi @Lucky @York @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @CookingCrew​
"Sushi? Not with that tentacle, kiddo." Dell glanced over to Kerokero. "Frogs can be used in elixirs, though..."

"Rice? Say no more!" Kaito made a quick stop at Dorian's post, and returned with an armful of rice. "Can we finally use my honey now?"

"Uhh..." Dell looked over at the fish Enu held, and nodded. "Yep. That carp can be cooked with honey. The meat too, if you want."

"Sweet! But hey. Why couldn't I use honey in the cake?"

"Because honey is a stamina-increasing ingredient. It'd cancel out the strength-increasing one in the banana. If you want special effects in your food, you can only use foods that correspond with one effect."

@Crow @York @Space_Candy @Ver @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Lucky @CookingCrew

---

"We know what brought you here, child. Ganondorf is powered by a dark energy known as Malice, and used it to bring you all to this place. Do you remember how you felt, right before waking up in a shrine?"

@Atomic Knight @Minerva
The Drifter noted Thor's plight, silently nodding as a paltry display of sympathy for the stranger. Family is as much a weakness as it is a strength - perhaps, even more so, if you're as tied to blood as Thor. Shovel Knight did much the same, waddling over and giving Thor a sympathetic pat on the. . .uh. . .thigh.

He's short.

f5d12a43cc5668ab349eab4493619a42.png

"Treachery is indeed a painful killer. . . I know many good knights who have fallen to the whims of greed, rage, and desperation for power," he solemnly said, conjuring memories of the Knights of the Order of No Quarter beckoning in the alluring glow of the vile Enchantress. "But, that is no reason to lose any strength. By the will of my shovel, the grief of fighting comrades mustn't cloud my will to succeed, should it? That is the lesson to be learned!"

Indeed, the pain Shovel Knight endures in battling with his own comrades - or would-be comrades - cannot hope to override his mission. The knight hopes, for Thor's sake, that the Asgardian's own will to succeed surpasses the pain of clashing shovels with his own kin. Lest he find himself losing everything. Maybe, the realization of having nothing more to lose would push him on to. . .

Ah, well, that's a bit extreme.

Shovel Knight would swiftly acquire a trio of Might Fruitcake slices, handing one to the Drifter (who graciously accepted it) and lifting one up to Thor. "Have some cake, Thor! Perhaps it will take your mind off your siblings."

@Crow @York @Space_Candy @Ver @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Lucky @CookingCrew​
Impa did not falter, no matter how upset Asher got. "I understand the anger and confusion you feel. If I were in your situation, I would be every bit as distraught." She spoke calmly, but sternly. "But acting out in this way only makes Ganondorf's power stronger. You must remember that he is the enemy here, not me, nor anyone in my village. He is as much a threat to us as he us to you, and if we want to keep eveyone safe and return you to this, we must work together!"

@Atomic Knight @Minerva

---

latest

Teruteru had now made Energizing Honeyed Apples, guaranteed to keep stamina up for a whole day!

Noticing the scuffle between Thor and another guy, Kaito butted in. "Hey! What's your problem, man?!"

"Fucking Hell..."

@Josh @Space_Candy @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Crow @Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Ver
Guy maintained his perplexed expression as Thor and Kokkoro tried to elaborate to him. Why did this man like snakes so much to pick them up? Since when was there an arte that allowed one to shapeshift like that? So many questions indeed, but hey, at least there was cake!

Taking his own slice, Guy nodded with a smile as that exchange seemed to end. "Thanks, Teru! Looks great!" He exclaimed, beginning to dig in. However, it didn't seem like he was given much more time to enjoy his cake before the cranky raven-haired guy popped up again, looking like he was about to pick a fight with Thor.

"Now, now. Let's not sour the mood. Maybe you're just hungry. How about some cake, hmm?" He said to Clark, holding out his plate, "Or would you prefer the honeyed apples? Nothing says good day like a good meal with good company!" He exclaimed, attempting to defuse the situation.

@Josh @Space_Candy @CrunchyCHEEZIT@York @Crow @Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Yun Lee
"I shall take some for Master and his newfound friends," Kokkoro says as she takes a few slices, "I will be back very shortly."

"Master, here's some cake. Do share them with your friends if need be while waiting for your full course meal," Kokkoro says as she appears beside Yuuki, "well, I will have to continue cooking, as such, I will see you later. I hope you appreciate our combined efforts."

She leaves night immediately.

r7PVECN.png

"..."

Yuuki, upon seeing Nogi Wakaba, decides to offer her a slice of the fruit cake. He looks around, wondering where the others are, an expression of confusion present.

He peers over the goddess statue to see Jin with someone else he didn't seem to know. He seems hestitant to approach them.

@Kaykay @Lucky

@Minerva @Hida Tomonatsu

"Hello all, I have returned as soon as-"

Dsbtxgv.jpg

Seeing the full scene of Superboy Prime & Thor ready to duke it out, Kokkoro says, "please stop. I wish to continue cooking in peace and do not wish to use force on anyone here, unless neccessary, of course."

Looking at Guy for a while, she adds, "a message through the stomach should help."

Kokkoro looked at the honeyed apples.

"How lovely. By the way..."

Kokkoro took out some slime fragments from the previously defeated slimes.

"... do you know any dishes that can be made with these?"

@Josh @Space_Candy @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Crow @Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Ver @Yun Lee @CookingCrew​

View attachment 2818
"I'll definitely take some of that meat," Akane said. She quickly swiped one of the rice balls and gobbled it down whole. Despite the size of the rice ball, it did nothing to satisfy ger hunger. In fact, Akane almost seemed more hungry after eating.

"We're gonna need more than that. Hey, Teruteru, what can you do with a fish?" she said, tossing one she cauggg at the base of the waterfall towards the chef. If he wasn't able to catch it, perhaps it could at least land in the pot.

"Well, Kaito, I can't imagine you spent a very long time at Hope's Peak, with all the Ultimate Despair stuff that went on."

View attachment 2819
"Not really sure if I can say sorry for that, but... sorry." Akane's demeanor shifted drastically upon remembering her time at Hope's Peak.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee
@Cooking Crew​

"Save some rice balls for Master and I, and this man here as well."

Kokkoro had no idea what the emblem was, but she was aware of the one wielding it.

She steps up to the one who called himself Superman.

ixzYf4J.jpg

"This man here is merely trying to get you to stay calm and dissipate conflict. He has not said anything meant to hurt you," Kokkoro retorts, "if that emblem is truly what you say it is, I believe that you are making any others who bear it look bad with your disruptive behaviour, and I do not like to misjudge people based on first impressions."

@Otto @Atomic Knight @Josh @Alex Azure @Ver @Donder172 @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @CookingCrew​
Peter Parker- MCU

" Well, Mr. Stark and Cap got into a big fight. It was all over the news and they fought each other.... a new hero debuted and he was called Spider-Man, Stark's own protégé. I met him a few time, he's a cool guy. He helped Mr. Stark save the Staten Island Ferry and stopped a bad guy from stealing things, like your belt. Oh and also he's really good luck,"
he said. It was uncertain if Peter had a crush on the hero or was him. " Otherwise, nothing. So, what are the pink floating orbs then?" He asked Dell.

@Otto @Atomic Knight @Josh @Alex Azure @Ver @Donder172 @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @CookingCrew

Peter Parker-Amazing

" Yeah, I'n curious about the pumpkin. How much is one?" He asked.

@Yun Lee @Oldin Pumpkin Patch

It took a lot of willpower not to respond too violently toward Clark's sudden and physical response. Soon after his collar was grabbed, he shoved the lunatic away. By now, Darius seethed with rage and was about ready to snap. This man really was acting like a child. "Never heard of you," he scoffed, "and this 'truth' and 'justice' you speak of is all nonsense. Calling yourself 'Superman'? You're delusional. Physical strength means nothing if your mind is glass. The only apologies that will be given is from you. We are fighting a war here, and right now we don't need anything more slowing us down."

tbyQVKpaoG2VbRP_PigAxkwxSUmEk33AiCgFylHbyGgJLVLRFjyAhhu2KyYvPoojZG_bIwy83Q8H9kTsRBDBXVq8ZkMjnTLTAYT75G3_lqPXF7wWyLOQO5PyPJTNTgk3h9iDP72d

"If you want to return home, then keep your mouth shut and don't cause anymore trouble-- I'm on my last straw here."
Enu
@Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @Space_Candy @Donder172 @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Yun Lee @Josh
@Cooking

Enu in the meantime eyed Superboy Prime, seeming a little nervous about the man, but... For the time being, he decided to focus on cooking, carefully throwing one of his fish in the pot. He didn't seem to focused on spicing up his dish per say, he just wanted something to eat, and he felt a little guilty about mooching off of someone else's hard work...​

Thor ignored the insults, looking at Peter.

"Wow, a lot has happened." He frowned at the division of his teammates. Before taking a bite of the cake.

@Lucky @Josh @Otto @Atomic Knight @anyone

f1f0d93dda064d66257296cc53e4f928.png

"I know! It's quite exciting," Shovel Knight remarked, he and Drifter calmly eating their cakes.

Or, well, the Drifter was sneaking nibbles of cake beneath his scarf.

Shovel Knight's plate was eerily empty.

@Space_Candy

"You see this? Don't you morons know what this symbol means? What I am?"

tumblr_inline_n1wj24m_Xf01qfqvym.gif

"I really don't."

"I am truth. I am justice. I'm Superman."

"Oh, is that so? Sounds impressive! First, a super chef, now a super man. Isn't this an impressive gang?"

"Alright, well, let's--"

But then Clark didn't get an apology. Instead, Darius and Kokkoro tried(?) in their own way to diffuse the situation, but the young swordsman figured he ought to pitch in with his two cents as well. Never hurt to give things a different approach, hmm? After all, when it came to Luke, sometimes the best way to reason with someone was to placate them first, even if it was less than ideal.

Stepping in front of Kokkoro and Darius, standing between them and the so-called Superman, Guy faced the taller man, clearing his throat before speaking.

"Now, now. Let's not be so hasty. This is all just an awful misunderstanding, but we're all mature people here, and it would be great if we could treat each other with such respect, hmm? Especially since we have this lovely opportunity to get to know each other, and realize just what a big deal you really are! So let's put this nastiness behind us, forgive each other, and have a laugh over a meal. What do you say, Mister... Superman?" Guy inquired to the man, balancing plates of cake, honeyed apples, and meat rice balls in his hands.

This really was like dealing with Luke all over again. But escalated to a thousand.

@Yun Lee @Josh @Otto @Crow @Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Space_Candy @York @Donder172 @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @FoodPlace

"Ultimate Despair?" Kaito was confused, but then turned his focus to Prime. "What the Hell should Dell apologize to you for?! You're the one attacking others in this group! You better-"

"I'm sorry."

Kaito stopped midsentence, looking at Dell with his mouth hanging open. "You...what are you-"

"I'm sorry, Superman. Really." Dell picked up a slice of fruitcake and walked up to Prime. "I didn't mean to insult you, I want to get you and everybody else home, too. But we gotta work together in order to do that, not attack each other, yeah?" He extended the plate to Prime. "Here. Consider this a peace offering."

"...what the Hell just happened...?"

"That little orb of yours is a fairy, Peter. Use it with monster parts to make a special elixir."

@Josh @Lucky @Otto @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Takumi @CookingCrew​

"Well, usually my pumpkins cost twenty Rupees...buuuuut I'll make an exception. I'll give ya one for only five."

@Lucky @PumpkinPatch​

Peter Parker- MCU

Peter looked over at him and then back at the fairy and held it twice. " I would have to hurt the fairy though to make the special potion though?" He asked, not liking the idea of that. He wondered if the fairies were like the thing he remembered or if they were separate and really died.

@Josh @Lucky @Otto @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Takumi @CookingCrew

Peter Parker- Amazing

" I'm guessing you aren't going to go lower then five, so that's not the green ruppe, but my other colored one. You got a deal,"
he said, handing Oldin his non- Green Rupee.

@Yun Lee

"No, the fairy just enchants it, then flies away. Totally safe."

---

Olkin took the blue Rupee, then handed Peter a pumpkin. "And here-this one's on the house. Make sure it gets to Brook safe and sound, yeah?"

@Lucky

It took a lot of willpower not to respond too violently toward Clark's sudden and physical response. Soon after his collar was grabbed, Darius shoved the lunatic away. By now, he seethed with rage and was about ready to snap. This man really was acting like a child. "Never heard of you," he scoffed, "and this 'truth' and 'justice' you speak of is all nonsense. Calling yourself 'Superman'? You're delusional. Physical strength means nothing if your mind is glass. The only apologies that will be given is from you. We are fighting a war here, and right now we don't need anything more slowing us down."

Darius, too, had disagreed with the decision to camp out, but hadn't contested it since there was nothing that could be done about it.

f1f0d93dda064d66257296cc53e4f928.png

"I know! It's quite exciting," Shovel Knight remarked, he and Drifter calmly eating their cakes.

Or, well, the Drifter was sneaking nibbles of cake beneath his scarf.

Shovel Knight's plate was eerily empty.

@Space_Candy
"You see this? Don't you morons know what this symbol means? What I am?"

tumblr_inline_n1wj24m_Xf01qfqvym.gif

"I really don't."

"I am truth. I am justice. I'm Superman."

"Oh, is that so? Sounds impressive! First, a super chef, now a super man. Isn't this an impressive gang?"

"Alright, well, let's--"

But then Clark didn't get an apology. Instead, Darius and Kokkoro tried(?) in their own way to diffuse the situation, but the young swordsman figured he ought to pitch in with his two cents as well. Never hurt to give things a different approach, hmm? After all, when it came to Luke, sometimes the best way to reason with someone was to placate them first, even if it was less than ideal.

Stepping in front of Kokkoro and Darius, standing between them and the so-called Superman, Guy faced the taller man, clearing his throat before speaking.

"Now, now. Let's not be so hasty. This is all just an awful misunderstanding, but we're all mature people here, and it would be great if we could treat each other with such respect, hmm? Especially since we have this lovely opportunity to get to know each other, and realize just what a big deal you really are! So let's put this nastiness behind us, forgive each other, and have a laugh over a meal. What do you say, Mister... Superman?" Guy inquired to the man, balancing plates of cake, honeyed apples, and meat rice balls in his hands.

This really was like dealing with Luke all over again. But escalated to a thousand.

@Yun Lee @Josh @Otto @Crow @Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Space_Candy @York @Donder172 @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @FoodPlace

"Ultimate Despair?" Kaito was confused, but then turned his focus to Prime. "What the Hell should Dell apologize to you for?! You're the one attacking others in this group! You better-"

"I'm sorry."

Kaito stopped midsentence, looking at Dell with his mouth hanging open. "You...what are you-"

"I'm sorry, Superman. Really." Dell picked up a slice of fruitcake and walked up to Prime. "I didn't mean to insult you, I want to get you and everybody else home, too. But we gotta work together in order to do that, not attack each other, yeah?" He extended the plate to Prime. "Here. Consider this a peace offering."

"...what the Hell just happened...?"

"That little orb of yours is a fairy, Peter. Use it with monster parts to make a special elixir."

@Josh @Lucky @Otto @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Takumi @CookingCrew​
Peter Parker- MCU

Peter looked over at him and then back at the fairy and held it twice. " I would have to hurt the fairy though to make the special potion though?" He asked, not liking the idea of that. He wondered if the fairies were like the thing he remembered or if they were separate and really died.

@Josh @Lucky @Otto @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Takumi @CookingCrew

Peter Parker- Amazing

" I'm guessing you aren't going to go lower then five, so that's not the green ruppe, but my other colored one. You got a deal," he said, handing Oldin his non- Green Rupee.

@Yun Lee

"Very well, we should return to cooking the dishes, Master Guy. See you soon, Superman."

Kokkoro then looks to Shovel Knight, then at the Drifter, before talking to the former.

"Well, Master Shovel, outside, decent-sized man, black hair, cape, mainly wearing blue - he's giving the cake to his friends, but I am certain that he'll give you one as long as you tell him I sent you, fufu."

Kokkoro turns to Dell & Peter's conversation.

"Ah, I see. That's a relief. For a second there I thought you actually used fairies for brewing. That is something I would never think of if it wasn't mentioned. Fairies are our allies, after all."

Kokkoro's head neared Peter's fairy friend, reaching a finger out in an attempt to commune with it.

aCUj6h7.jpg

"Hello there, little one. My name is Kokkoro. Could you tell me your name?"

@Josh @Lucky @Otto @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Takumi @Yun Lee @CookingCrew​

Last edited:
Peter Parker-MCU

" Oh, that's good to know. What monster parts would I need to make the Special Elixir?"
He asked, curiously. He tilted his head at the other and waited to see if Kassidy could talk to the girl.

@Josh @Yun Lee @Otto @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Takumi @Yun Lee @CookingCrew

Peter Parker- Amazing

Peter took the pumpkin from Olkin and just raised a confused eyebrow. He wasn't sure Olkin understand what on the house meant. " Wait, who or what's Brook?" He asked. Had the man literally made him pay to do him a favor?

@Yun Lee @Olkin's Pumpkin Patch

Dell shrugged. "Anything, really. All monster parts wotk in elixirs."

---

"Brook! You know, that goofy skeleton with all that hair? Who sang and got slapped by Lasli when he asked to see her panties? That bonus pumpkin's for him!"

@Lucky

Peter Parker-Amazing

Peter raised an eyebrow. " I don't remember meeting him..... We just met... haven't we? Okay, now that I know where it is, where can I find Brook?" He asked Oldin.

@Yun Lee

Peter Parker- MCU

" Does anyone have any monster parts on them? I tried to pick some up, but someone else in my group got them first and I didn't want to argue with them."

@Crow @Yun Lee @Cooking Pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back