Status
Not open for further replies.
"A shrine...? M-Maybe...though it might be hard to build, on this tiny little rock..." As Celica approached, Paya bowed. "Good evening, miss..."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Minerva @GoddessStatue

---

Captured_Memories_13_0.jpg

The painting featured strange machines scattered all over a green field. Patches of the ground had been scorched. It almost felt like some sort of battlefield, looking at it.

@Minerva @Atomic Knight @Impa'sHouse​
"With a measure of confidence and a firm mind, anything is possible, Paya-san. A tall and narrow housing would would work well," Jin countered before cocking a brow as Paya bowed suddenly. However, after a moment, he understood he was referring to another who had approached and turned to face Celica, taking on a neutral expression as he bowed slightly as an equal to the woman, "Another wanderer, but from another group? Pleased to make your acquaintanceship, I am Jin."

@Yun Lee @Minerva

latest

Celica bowed. “Good evening to you as well. she said calmly and politely. “I am Celica, priestess of the goddess Mila.

Pre-Update- Peter Parker-MCU

Peter had never been more excited to catch the little thing and he was happy. He didn't know what it was, but he was already going to name it. " So, suit lady is Karen, voice in my head lady is Kate, I'll call you Kassidy, with a K," he said, following the group to the village.

Peter Parker-Amazing

Peter picked up the sickle, two colored jewels and the banana bunch and followed the others into the village.

Post-Update

Peter Parker and Peter Parker

Peter stared at awe at Thor. " You're Thor... Mr. Stark speaks about you a lot. Well, actually, he mentions a lot about you guys. I'm Peter Parker, Mr. Stark is letting me "intern" for him...." he said, looking over and walking over to the pot.

"
Wait, what did you say your name was?" Another man asked.

Peter turned over to him and tilted his head. "
Peter Parker..." he replied back to him with a skeptical eyebrow.

" I got some apples and bananas from earlier that we can use in the cooking. For those who don't know, I'm also named Peter Parker. I'm going to go looking around, here kid catch and use the foods as you wish," he said, heading off elsewhere.

The younger Peter raised his eyebrow. Was the older man also a Spider-man? He didn't get a chance before he left him behind. "
Mr. Thor, do you have any cool stories you can tell me?" He asked.

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Fire

Peter Parker-Amazing

Peter decided to investigate Oldin's Pumpkin patch with his six rupees.

@Yun Lee @ Oldin's Pumpkin Patch

Last edited:
latest

Celica bowed. “Good evening to you as well. she said calmly and politely. “I am Celica, priestess of the goddess Mila.

"A holy woman? Fitting that you approach a holy statue of some kind," Jin coolly noted before glancing back to the statue for a moment, almost seeming to speak to himself as he did so, "The same cannot be said for me. In any case, with the right material and craftman on hand, Paya-san, it shouldn't be too difficult to create a protective shrine."

@Yun Lee @Minerva

Dell's eyes widened as he heard Akane. "Woah, woah, woah! A Lizalfos Tail? Trust me, you do NOT wanna cook with those...you use monster parts for elixirs, not food, unless you want something that looks like vomit." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cricket. "If you guys want me to demonstrate, hand me a monster part and I can."

@Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Ver @Takumi @Lucky @Jeremi @CookingCrew

"Alright, if you say so. Show us how it's done," Akane said, handing the Lizalfos Tail over to Dell.

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Ver @Takumi @Lucky @Jeremi @CookingCrew​

Dell's eyes widened as he heard Akane. "Woah, woah, woah! A Lizalfos Tail? Trust me, you do NOT wanna cook with those...you use monster parts for elixirs, not food, unless you want something that looks like vomit." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cricket. "If you guys want me to demonstrate, hand me a monster part and I can."

@Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Ver @Takumi @Lucky @Jeremi @CookingCrew

---

latest

Enchanted was the local clothing shop, and featured some fancy clothes. The woman working the shop looked down at Enu and gasped.

"You're so cute! Welcome in, honey!"

Enu would find a little magazine on the counter, titled "Traysi's Gossip Mill." It wouldn't have information on fishing spots, but contained the following:

"Miss Margreet of Hateno Village has recently returned from a weeklong trip to Hyrule Castle. She's a beautiful girl and an elegant dancer, but how does she hope to nab one of the many eligible bachelors of Hyrule if she keeps going on dangerous missions? Maybe Dell over in Akkala Tech Lab could be a candidate for her hand...but he's been cooped up in that place for the last two months!"

@York

---

"Dark hair...displeased with everything...man, if he wasn't a guy, that'd be Maki for sure! Or Kiyo, if he was on the creepy as Hell side of things." Kaito shook his head. "Sorry, Thor. Every guy I met with long dark hair was pretty cool!"

Kaito would follow the guard Dorian to the storage. "Let's see...give me a Raw Meat and Courser Bee Honey! You want anything?"

@Space_Candy
Enu
@Yun Lee

Enu managed a wave, and a smile at the shopkeeper before he began to peek around the shop, taking a brief glance at the magazine. His young mind couldn't completely make sense of the purpose behind "gossip", but he did take note of the fact that the girl mentioned in the magazine seemed to have a habbit of going on dangerous missions... As well as the fact that Dell might have the best chance at being her bachelor, whatever that meant.

Nonetheless, he quietly closed the magazine, and tapped his chin. Though the magazine he found didn't seem to have information about fishing spots, maybe the shopkeeper did?

Suddenly, an idea popped into his head. He wasn't able to communicate this with words, but he tilted his head... Then tried to make a motion with his hands like he was using a fishing pole, then pulling a net. Miming the actions involved in fishing. Hopefully the shopkeeper would understand what he was trying to ask about...​

latest

The pumpkin patch was a nice little patch of farmland, surrounded by other small fields. An older man was tending the field as Peter approached. "Hey there, sport! You interested in some pumpkins?"

@Lucky @PumpkinPatch

---

"Well...maybe. I can talk to grandmother about it tomorrow...unless she, um...is busy."

---

The woman giggled at Enu's motions. "Fishing, sweetie? There are some fish over by Impa's House, if you wanna go fishing!"

@York @ClothingShop

---

"Thanks." Dell took the cricket and tail over to the cooking pot and tossed them in.

latest

"Ta-da. This is an Energizing Elixer. It gives you a bit of a stamina boost." He tossed it to Akane. "You can have it as thanks for letting me use your tail. It wears off after a day, though, so keep that in mind."

@Alex Azure @Ver @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Takumi @CookingCrew​

latest

The pumpkin patch was a nice little patch of farmland, surrounded by other small fields. An older man was tending the field as Peter approached. "Hey there, sport! You interested in some pumpkins?"

@Lucky @PumpkinPatch

---

"Well...maybe. I can talk to grandmother about it tomorrow...unless she, um...is busy."

---

The woman giggled at Enu's motions. "Fishing, sweetie? There are some fish over by Impa's House, if you wanna go fishing!"

@York @ClothingShop

---

"Thanks." Dell took the cricket and tail over to the cooking pot and tossed them in.

latest

"Ta-da. This is an Energizing Elixer. It gives you a bit of a stamina boost." He tossed it to Akane. "You can have it as thanks for letting me use your tail. It wears off after a day, though, so keep that in mind."

"The tail did look pretty tasty,"
Fred mumbled under his breath thinking back to the dino dinner from last night. He looked over the elixir. "So you're this villages witch doctor? I've had this soar shoulder from work for a week now if you want to give it a look."

Evening Update: Kakariko

As everyone kept walking, the Sun began to lower itself in the sky. “Five in the afternoon,” Kaito observed. “Not bad timing!” Though, as the Eastern group exited the forest, they would notice a pile of rubble on the cliff overlooking the village. Looking at the map, this was where the Ta’Loh Naeg Shrine used to be. What could have possibly destroyed it?

latest

“Woah...get a load of that!” Kaito pointed out beyond the village, where they could see icy peaks, a volcano...and a castle surrounded by a cage of brilliant light. “The Hell is that?” He observed it for a moment, before turning to the rest of the group. He began down the hill towards the village, expecting the others to follow.

---

Those in the Northwest group were able to find the road into Kakariko easily, right between a split in a mountain. Just a short walk through, and they would find themselves at the city gates.

“We’re here!” Linkle shouted to the rest of the group. “Welcome to Kakariko village!”

Fred looked curiously at the village. “That’s a lot of woodwork. Why cut down trees when you can use stone? Sturdier and you don’t need to use any trees. Give me practical and sturdy any day of the week.”

“Uh, yeah, sure!” Linkle gave him a nervous smile before turning to the others. “So we going to stand here all day or are we going for some exploring?”

---

After the defeat of the Yiga Clan ninja, the trip up the road was relatively peaceful. Keeping the sickle by his side, Dell remained quiet for the rest of the journey. It seemed his run-in with Malice had quieted him some...or perhaps something else was on his mind? As they reached the gateway into town, he led them all inside with nary a word.

---

800px-BotW_Kakariko_Village.png

Perhaps to the Japanese members of their group, Kakariko Village felt right at home. It had the feel of an old farming village, what with chickens running around and old farmers working in their own fields. There was an earthy smell to the place, and immediately one felt closed off from the world the second they arrived. How could they not, considering the geography of the place: this little village was surrounded by mountains and cliffs, keeping the rest of Hyrule hidden from view, unless one were to climb up for a vantage point.

Despite the multiple shops and houses around, their destination was obvious: a house above a lake, elevated above all others and guarded by two men.

fbe10757a5c8ddd87ec0619692ce7fb4e3cd6909_hq.jpg

The guards, as well as everyone in this place, wore similar clothing to Dell, and eyed the group with bewilderment and wonder. Clearly this was not something they saw every day…

As all three groups arrived in front of the stairway, Dell looked around. “This everyone? You guys didn’t have any trouble getting here, yeah?”

“Not at all!” Kaito replied proudly. “We had a run-in with some goblins, but I showed ‘em who’s boss! ...with the help of everyone else, of course.” He extended his hand. "Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars!”

“...Dell Honne,” the android replied, taking Kaito’s hand rather gingerly. His focus was immediately drawn to a particular member of their group. “...who are you?” He asked Linkle.

“I’m Linkle, of course,” She responded without missing a beat grabbing his hand for a shake. “Where I’m from I’m a hero of legend, so like I told the other guys you’re really lucky that I’m here!”

With one hand occupied by a boisterous astronaut, and the other by an energetic heroine, Dell had an utterly perplexed look on his face. “The Hell...but-”

“Um...e-excuse me.”

latest

Before them all, in front of the steps, was a young woman. She looked rather similar to Dell, with white hair and red eyes, which was odd considering he wasn’t even from Hyrule in the first place.

Dell recognized her, and took his hands from the other two. “Evening, Paya. What’s up?”

“U-um…” She looked down, fiddling with her hands, unable to handle the gaze of such a large group. “Grandmother would l-like to speak with you…”

“Yeah, I know, we’re all ready to-”

“N-n-no. Just...just you, Dell.”

Dell blinked. “...oh.” Turning to the group, he shrugged his shoulders. “Guess I’ll head in, then…? You guys just wait out here. It shouldn’t take too long.” With that, the android walked up the steps into the house. Paya stepped out of the way, then faced the group again, unsure of what to do.

“...anyone up for a game of I Spy?”

---

“Are you fucking kidding me right now?!”

Dell glared at the old woman sitting before him, hands balled into fists. She did not just say that...all that work, and she was just gonna…

761px-Impa.jpg

“I will not meet them tonight,” Impa replied, looking at Dell from under the brim of her hat. Though over 100 years old, Impa still held an air of authority to her that remained unmatched by anyone in the village, even Dell. “Allow them to rest, and I shall talk to them in the morning.”

“Oh, and let them do what, huh? Go shopping? Sing camping songs by the fire?”

“If that is what they would like to do, then yes.”

For a moment, Dell was speechless. “Unbelievable.” He started pacing, shaking his head with his hands on his hips. “Un-fucking-believable. Do you even realize what we’re up against? This guy is ten times worse than Calamity Ganon!”

“Dell…”

"We only have a week until the next Blood Moon…”

“Dell.”

"Margreet is off doing God knows what because of some dream she had…”

“Dell!”

"And you’re telling me you want to let everyone play tourist for the night?!”

“Dell! Enough!” Impa’s voice could cut through steel, and it certainly cut through Dell. He stopped in his tracks, eyes on the village elder. “I am fully aware what we are up against. That is why I want everyone to have the opportunity to bond and enjoy an evening together. Ganon will not be defeated though brute force alone. You know this as well as I do.”

“But-”

“And you know you can’t be displaying such temperamental outbursts. You, of all people, should know better.”

He sighed. As much as he hated to admit it, Impa was right. “So...what? What do we do?”

“We give them tonight. Allow them to enjoy themselves, feel at home here. Get to know them, too. You could use this opportunity to make friends, help them understand this world better...and in the morning, when everyone is rested. I will talk to them. If I were to talk to them now, tell them of their situation...it would make it very hard for any camaraderie.”

“Yeah, yeah. I get it.” He turned to leave, but stopped at the door. “And tomorrow...we’re gonna...y’know…?”

Impa paused a while, then nodded. “Yes. We will.”

With that clarified, Dell headed outside. Impa sighed as the door closed, and looked to a photograph by her side. “Oh, Hylia...may you give us all strength for what is to come. I get the feeling we can use as much as we can get.”

---

Outside, Kaito was taking on the role of entertainer. “I Spy, with my little eye...something...red!”

“Um...is it the fire?” Paya guessed.

“Nope!”

“The sunset, perhaps.” One of the guards suggested.

“Nuh-uh.”

“I know! One of my dear Cuccos!”

“Dude, you’ve answered Cuccos like four times already. And that’s never been the right answer!” Kaito shook his head. “Does no one know?!”

“The offering apples?” Dell said, walking down the stairs to the rest of the group.

“Yeah! You got it, Dell! Way to go!” Kaito then got rather serious. “So, what’d she say? Do we go in now, or…”

“Actually...Impa sends her regards, but she would rather have her bug meeting with you all in the morning, It’s been a long day, and she wants you all to be able to eat and sleep. She even went out of her way to arrange lodging for everyone throughout the village. You’ll find your sleeping arrangements in the Sheikah Slate. That's...what we were talking about in there.”

Actually, Dell randomly selected living quarted for everyone, but he wouldn't say that out loud. Looking at your map, you would find a stamp placed on one of ten houses:

Curious Quiver (arrow shop) - Futaba, Nia, Linkle, Wakaba
High Spirits Produce - Jin, Shallot, Akuma, Peter (MCU)

Shuteye Inn - Akane, Rex, Thor, Ken, Reimu, Kaito

Cado’s House - Superboy, Guy, Teruteru

Impa’s House - Darius, Selesia, Bitch Pudding, Nadeshiko

Enchanted (clothing store) - Ellie, Fred, Diana

Lasli’s House - Lyndis, The Drifter, Yuuki

Mellie’s House - Azel, Enu, Kokkoro

Dorian’s House - Agent 47, Mantis, Peter (TASM), Shovel Knight

Steen’s House - Silque, Grievous, Asher

“If you wanna trade rooms with someone, ask 'em. And you don’t have to go there just yet. The shops stay open until nine tonight, so that gives you all about three hours to shop. If you’ve collected anything on your trip here-monster parts, food, precious stones-you can cook 'em, or sell them for Rupees, Hyrule’s currency.”
Dell held one up to show what it looked like.

BotW_Green_Rupee_Icon.png

"Things are pretty cheap here, but if you need some extra cash, I can spot you. Except if you're wanting to buy clothes. I'm not made of money.”

Dell pointed to the nearby fireplace and cooking pot. “You can use those to bake food and cook meals, respectively. Just choose the ingredients you want, toss them in, and boom. You’ve got food. Of course, if you want to make food your own way, I understand, and you can. But this way is a lot easier. There’s storage of ingredients Impa has that you can use. Just ask what you want, and we can get it for you.”

“But how the heck do we know what to get?” Kaito asked.

“Easy. Look through your Sheikah Slate and find the Hyrule Compendium. It lists everything you could ever want to know-weapons, monsters, wildlife, foodstuffs, and so on. Find whatever food you want on there, and ask for it-chances are we have it.”

Dell scratched the back of his head. “Uh...that’s it. If you need me, I’ll be hanging out on that patio over by the cooking pot. Oh...have fun.” And with that, Dell was off. Looks like you have the evening all to yourselves.

The Curious Quiver: An arrow shop that specializes in Fire Arrows. If you didn’t pick Fire Arrows at the start, you could buy a limited supply here.
Enchanted: A clothing shop. The clothes here are rather pricey, but still pretty enough to look at even if you can’t afford them. A good place for gossip.

High Spirits Produce: A nice little shop where you can sell items you have, as well as purchase a few goods. Their best product is the Swift Carrot.

Olkin’s Pumpkin Patch: A little place where you can purchase a Fortified Pumpkin from Olkin. For some reason not sold in the produce shop.

Shuteye Inn: A small inn for travelers passing through. There may be a few merchants you can meet.

Impa’s House: Home of the Village Elder and her granddaughter. You can visit with them before the meeting tomorrow. One of the guards, Dorian, is in charge of the ingredient storage, so talk to him if you need anything.

Goddess Statue: Right beside Impa’s house is a statue of Hyrule’s main Goddess, Hylia. Paya is tasked with cleaning it tonight, if you’d like to visit with her.

Cast List:

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa 3)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Rex and Nia (Xenoblade Chronicles)
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Glostechk as Bitch Pudding (Robot Chicken)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Hahli Nuva as Ken Masters (Street Fighter)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira (Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Neko Shogun as Mantis (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends)
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma (Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@ThatAverageGuy as Futaba Sakura (Persona 5)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)

As everyone was going about their journey in the Western Shrine, Lyn was walking at a distance but within range of the group, keeping an eye on her surroundings in case anything were to ambush them. While she was walking, she kept on thinking to herself. "Just where am I? Those creatures that I watched them fight... The people here... This definitely is not Elibe. I'm going to have quite the conversation with Hector and Eliwood when I get back... That's *if* I get back..."

Once everyone united at the Village and was briefed on how the world worked, she saw her stamp and saw to head towards that house to take a breather. She had been constantly walking with her group and she felt like she needed a rest, despite not having a fight to herself yet. Using the map provided, she made her way to the house that had her name stamped onto and gently knocked onto the door.

"Hello? Is anyone home? I wish to enter to rest... My name was stamped onto a map that had this house on it."

@Yun Lee @Anyone​

tumblr_p71epuoLpu1whalq7o2_100.png

❝ Wow... I never thought that making potions was that easy! ❞ Nadeshiko had been closely watching on how the others were cooking this stuff up, and her eyes sparkled at the results. Man all this cooking was starting to get to her, that her stomach let out a loud rumble. Oh right, before she got mixed up in all of this, she was supposed to have her dinner. At the same time, her frog, Kerokero, let out a tired croak.

❝ Aaaa... I forgot to eat dinner. I was really hoping for that beef stew too... ❞ Well, this was awkward.

While she was sorta close to it all as well, Ellie didn't really make any attempts to engage in the conversation. There wasn't much else she wanted or felt like doing here, so here she was. Something about that pink-haired girl was annoying in a way, but she refrained from telling her to shut up.

@Alex Azure @Ver @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Takumi @Yun Lee
@CookingCrew

"Witch doctor? Nah, I don't even live here. I've been staying up at the Akkala Tech Lab, northeast of here. I just know my way around Hyrule, is all." Dell thought a moment. "If you have a sore shoulder, though, you may wanna check Impa's storage for some Hearty ingredients. That'll probably help."

@Jeremi

---

An older woman opened the door and smiled at Lyn. "Good evening, dear. Are you one of the travelers boarding with us tonight?"

@Raynar Saassin

An older woman opened the door and smiled at Lyn. "Good evening, dear. Are you one of the travelers boarding with us tonight?"

"I am~" Lyn smiled back towards the woman and bowed. "My name is Lyndis, but please call me Lyn. It's a pleasure to meet you. May I come in?"

@Yun Lee

"Witch doctor? Nah, I don't even live here. I've been staying up at the Akkala Tech Lab, northeast of here. I just know my way around Hyrule, is all." Dell thought a moment. "If you have a sore shoulder, though, you may wanna check Impa's storage for some Hearty ingredients. That'll probably help."

@Jeremi

---

@Raynar Saassin

"Huh, maybe I'll do that, thanks buddy!"
Fred gave Dell a hearty clap on the back as a thanks for his help.

@Yun Lee

latest

@Lucky @PumpkinPatch

---

---

@York @ClothingShop

---

latest

Enu
@Yun Lee @Impa's House/Others(?)

Enu seemed to perk up and nod... Giving the shopkeeper a polite bow before he headed off to Impa's house. There, he would begin to search for the fishing spot he was told about. Of course, he didn't have a net, or even a fishing rod, but... He had been taught a little about how to catch fish with his bare hands. Not the most efficient way to do it, but good if you're just looking for a quick meal or two.​

Selesia went noticed by Asher, as did the interesting objects in the room, but for now, his attention was on Impa. "Thought I'd come by for a chat," he said with a cheeky grin. "I want to know where we are. I've never heard of any land by the name of Hyrule. Do you know where we are in relation to the continent of Westeros?"

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Impa'sHouse

The chef insisted he cook over any other offering. "There is no need! Let me touch you with my brilliant food!"

Teruteru didn't really understand what Dell had done to produce the potion, but his inner Ultimate Cook was giving him some intuition into the idea. It felt good to be dealing with fresh ingredients!

"Hmm..." Teruteru went ahead and tossed in an apple and a banana. "Do we have any wheat or sugar?"

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @Space_Candy @Donder172 @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CookingPot

"Of course, come in!" Lyn would find the small house had three futons set up for their guests. "How have you been, dear?"

@Raynar Saassin

---

Dell stumbled forward from the force of Fred's clap. "Don't mention it, big guy."

"Did someone say wheat or sugar? Why not both!" Kaito arrived back at the group, holding meat, honey, wheat, sugar, and a blue snail. "Dorian said this thing was Hearty, so I nabbed one."

"You actually heard me say that?"

"Of course! Astronauts need fine-tuned ears to pick up on extraterrestrial radio signals! And...no way! Senpais?!" Kaito looked to Teruteru and Akane. "All right! Two of you! You guys remember me? Kaito Momota, from the 79th Class!"

As Kaito took notice of the two, Dell took some of the ingredients. "Wheat and sugar...hold off on the honey for now, though. We can use that in something else."

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy @Takumi @Lucky @CookingCrew

---

Enu would find a small pond around Impa's house that would be perfect for fish catching. Good thing, too, and many fish milled about!

@York

---

Impa shook her head. "I am afraid you are far from Westeros, or even your country, young man. The best way to describe this would be to say that you're in an entirely new world. One that we do hope to get you all out of soon."

@Atomic Knight @Minerva @Impa'sHouse​

"Of course, come in!" Lyn would find the small house had three futons set up for their guests. "How have you been, dear?"

@Raynar Saassin

---

Dell stumbled forward from the force of Fred's clap. "Don't mention it, big guy."

"Did someone say wheat or sugar? Why not both!" Kaito arrived back at the group, holding meat, honey, wheat, sugar, and a blue snail. "Dorian said this thing was Hearty, so I nabbed one."

"Of course! Astronauts need fine-tuned ears to pick up on extraterrestrial radio signals! And...no way! Senpais?!" Kaito looked to Teruteru and Akane. "All right! Two of you! You guys remember me? Kaito Momota, from the 79th Class!"

As Kaito took notice of the two, Dell took some of the ingredients. "Wheat and sugar...hold off on the honey for now, though. We can use that in something else."

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy @Takumi @Lucky @CookingCrew

---

Enu would find a small pond around Impa's house that would be perfect for fish catching. Good thing, too, and many fish milled about!

@York

---

Impa shook her head. "I am afraid you are far from Westeros, or even your country, young man. The best way to describe this would be to say that you're in an entirely new world. One that we do hope to get you all out of soon."

@Atomic Knight @Minerva @Impa'sHouse​
Enu
@Yun Lee

Enu rubbed his hands and smiled in anticipation. He would only take what he needed, but perhaps a few extra fish for any others that wanted some wouldn't hurt, would it?

Carefully, he tried to snatch a fish with his bare hands, and if his attempts eventually proved successfull, he would continue until he had caught five fish to bring back to the cooking pot. It should be more than enough for a few meals, even if there seemed to be quite a few people to go around.​

What the old woman said took Asher aback enough that he took a few seconds to just stare at her. "Sorry, what?" he said, placing his hands on his hips. "I don't understand. How did I even get here?"

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Impa'sHouse

Teruteru smiled happily while he tossed the wheat and sugar into the pot. This was far from how he normally prepared meals, but he couldn't argue with the efficiency.

"Uhh..." Teruteru furrowed his brow and turned to Kaito with a look of confusion. "I'm not sure I do, but..." He moved closer to the astronaut. Very close. "You may call me an upperclassman if you want," he said a bit lecherously.

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @Space_Candy @Donder172 @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CookingPot

The chef insisted he cook over any other offering. "There is no need! Let me touch you with my brilliant food!"

Teruteru didn't really understand what Dell had done to produce the potion, but his inner Ultimate Cook was giving him some intuition into the idea. It felt good to be dealing with fresh ingredients!

"Hmm..." Teruteru went ahead and tossed in an apple and a banana. "Do we have any wheat or sugar?"

47 made his way to the cooking pot and sat down nearby. He observed the chef as he made the food. 47's expression betrayed no emotion.
@Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @Space_Candy @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CookingPot

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy @

View attachment 2816
"Senpai? You're from Hope's Peak? I didn't even know we had a 79th Class!"

View attachment 2817
"Can't say I remember ya. Sorry. Memories of my school days can be a little fuzzy. But it's nice to meet 'cha. Akane Owari, Ultimate Gymnast, Hope's Peak 77th Class. What's your talent?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy@CookingCrew​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back