Status
Not open for further replies.
"Looks like none of the guys are going to Gerudo Town. I guess I don't blame them. The place seems like fun though. I'll head over to Gerudo Town. Who's coming with me?"

@Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Raynar Saassin

"I am, Miss," Kokkoro says.

pzvcvtE.jpg

"Or should I say, we are."

Yuuki, upon hearing this, backs away, waving his hands in fear.

"Miss," Kokkoro says with a smile towards Akane, "could you help me groom my Master up? Oh, he's running away right now. Hmu hmu... good thing I'm the obligatory fast one of my guild."

@Alex Azure @Minerva @Takumi @GerudoTown

"I am, Miss," Kokkoro says.

pzvcvtE.jpg

"Or should I say, we are."

Yuuki, upon hearing this, backs away, waving his hands in fear.

"Miss," Kokkoro says with a smile towards Akane, "could you help me groom my Master up? Oh, he's running away right now. Hmu hmu... good thing I'm the obligatory fast one of my guild."

@Alex Azure @Minerva @Takumi @GerudoTown

"Sure thing, Kokkoro," Akane said, stretching her arms and legs, "I'll be glad to get as many people as we can to help. And I could use a good run."

Once she was done stretching, she sprinted after Yuuki to help Kokkoro capture him and bring him along to Gerudo Town.

Somebody had to wear the Gerudo armor on this adventure, right?

@Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi @Minerva @GirlsNightOut​

"Kehehe, ahahaha! Yes, yes! You've got it right! I'm Mephistopheles, the worst of all demons!" The clown cackled, enjoying the reactions he was getting from the group around him. "You're all doing so well! Such an exciting display this all is!"

"I'm sick of you," Kaito growled. He held onto Nadeshiko, trying not to move her even the tiniest bit. "I vote to save them, too! Traitors or not, these are our friends!"

"Says the guy who called Ellie a bastard," Dell muttered.

"Hm? Oh, my! Seven votes! More than seven! That was fast..."

"Disappointed, clown?"

"Hmhmhm...you would think so, yes? Think that I would be?" The cheerful grin Mephistopheles gave them all was unsettling, to say the least. "But to be honest, I didn't expect you to save them! I didn't expect mercy within you!"

"Give us the tonics and get out." Dell glared at him, teeth gritted. "You may be free to run around this world however you like, but that won't be the case forever."

"Ahaha! We'll see! There are still two other Traitors to find!" He tossed the tonics as if they were a pair of keys, which Margreet caught. "Oh! Before I leave! One last thing!"

"Dell...do you know where Diana is?"

"Ahahahaha!! Kyaahahahahahaha!!!!"

He vanished then, his laughter echoing all around them. As he left, the scissors vanished from Nadeshiko's body, opening her wound. "No!!" Margreet rushed to her, one hand pressed against the wound to close it as she began to open the tonic with her mouth.

Kaito continued to hold her up, looking at the others. "Someone, get Ellie the other tonic! Hurry!!" He pointed at Grievous and 47. "And keep those two the fuck away from the girls!"

"'Where is Diana...?'" Dell repeated that comment, mulling it over.

"Diana!" Zelda looked around the group. "Diana didn't arrive this morning!"

"Are you...fuck! Not another one!" Dell took off, trying to find her, Zelda following after.

@Everyone

---

Lee was in a very...unusual place. Off the coast of the island, he was sitting alone on a small miniature island. It would take some swimming to get there...or the raft conveniently docked nearby.

@Hida Tomonatsu
C9Efip2.png

"I apologize, my ally," Kokkoro stands in front of the scene, blocking Grievous from the wounded girls as she readies the Savage Lynel Spear, "but if you wish to harm them, you will have to get through a very specific old lady. Master, I am confident in my skill, but I am not confident in what is to happen to the missing individual."

Yuuki, with a nod, rushes alongside Zelda & Dell.

"Will you halt or will you proceed?"

@Yun Lee @York @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172
Seven already spoke up but both Fred and Linkle were ready voice their support. As Caster disappeared Fred looked over to Grievous and 47. "Don't even think about it baldy. We've got enough problems as it is."

Linkle meanwhile grabbed the other tonic to help Ellie. "I guess this isn't the best time to say gotcha, but bottoms up okay?" She said pouring the tonic into Ellie's mouth.

@Donder172 @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies
“I see. They were forced. And they have been found out now, so I doubt, I highly doubt that they will kill again. Don’t you two think about hurting them.”
Reimu gave a warning to 47 and Grevious. And watched as Linkle poured the tonic into Ellie. How touching, she thought. Five minutes ago, she had confessed to killing. But surely, killing to prevent others from getting killed was different?

Doesn’t matter, killing is still killing.
She’ll make sure to be cautious around the two girls from now on.

“Diana? Who is...Oh no. This is familiar.”
Reimu, reconised the same scene, of someone not coming and their safety is uncertain. Espically, she hasn’t seen Diana recently, and loners are always the one to be pruned first. That was why Reimu chose to stay around others, despite her lonely, uninterested nature.
Making sure she had a bow and arrow at the very least, Reimu set out, and followed Zelda and Yukki.
@Yun Lee @Crow @EtcEtc​
Shallot intervened between 47 and Grievous and the two girls. "So much as one move towards them and it's lights out." Shallot said malicefully.

Akuma rushed after Zelda, Yuuki, and Reimu.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Donder172 @MelodyMeister
Grievous did not take kindly towards Kait and Kokkoro, but what Shallot said was past the limit. He already readied himself to attack Shallot, but he was once again stopped by 47 "Enough, further infighting will not help us. Stand down, Grievous. We need the group, on our own, we won't survive." 47 said calmly towards him before he looked at the two standing in their way. He then looked towards Shallot and Kokkoro. Seemingly not even phased by the fact that the woman had a spear ready to use. "I will not try to kill her as long as they no longer try to betray us. Is that reasonable?" 47 said as he already had a plan in his mind to fight them should the need arise. Although a last resort, he had to be prepared for anything. Especially with the increased hostilities between Shallot and Grievous. "Now if you excuse me." 47 said and turned towards the direction Zelda went and proceeded to follow her. Grievous stared at Shallot for a moment before he followed as well.
Diana was nowhere to be found within Tarrey Town. "Shit!" Dell leaned against one of the houses, visibly upset. "What the fuck did he do to her?"

Zelda thought for a moment, before being hit with a moment of realization. Walking towards the edge of the town, she looked down off the cliff into the water. "I...I found her."

The body of Diana of Themyscira was wedged between two rocks, facedown in the water. It was clear she'd been there for some time. "Fuck! The Traitors-"

"No." Margreet who had made sure to give Nadeshiko the tonic, joined them. "A Traitor didn't do this. I don't have the ability to check anyone's memories at the moment."

"So what you're saying is...this wasn't one of us?" Zelda looked back down towards the body. "In that case..."

"Clearly, it was Caster and his fucking Yiga Clan," Dell snapped. "I knew he'd been too quiet yesterday. Fuck!"

Margreet sighed, looking down as well. "I don't think there's anything we can do, other than retrieve the body..."

As she and Dell set off to do so, everyone else would suddenly be hit with quite a few memories; five, in fact:

---

"Guys, are you sure Lyndis would be the one to kill Efi? I don't know, it doesn't seem right..."

"This murder was ■■■■■■■ enough that it could be anyone. Besides, she has a ■■■■■■■, which is clearly the murder weapon."

"Is it? It could be almost anything, not just a ■■■■■■■..."

"Well, why not give it a shot? We don't have any other leads. If we're wrong, we can figure something else out."

"Oichi was hit with a Forest Dweller's Shield. Peter has a Forest Dweller's Shield. I mean, come on!"

"Nadeshiko has one of those shields, too! Don't you think she could have done it?"

"Nah, come on! You think a little girl like that could kill someone like Oichi? It had to be Peter!"

"There's no way anyone else but 47 could've killed Brook!"

"What the Hell are you talking about? That theory has too many holes!"

"No way! He used ■■■■■■■ to ■■■■■■■ Brook's ■■■■■■■, then ■■■■■■■ him!"

"But if he used ■■■■■■■, shouldn't ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ be ■■■■■■■? This doesn't feel right!"

"You're the one who told us to vote for Lyndis, and look how that turned out! This time I know it's 47!!"

"Look, all we have to go off of is that Shock Arrows were involved. I think that creepy guy did it. What was his name?"

"Shovel Knight referred to him as The Drifter."

"What is wrong with you?! Voting for someone for being 'creepy'..."

"Do YOU have any better ideas?"

"Attention! Everyone! A startling confession from Caster! I am the one who killed Lee! I am a Traitor, the most Traitorous of Traitors! Please, vote for me, and we will all go home!"

"Really? Are we sure it's that simple?"

"He's coming forward with it...maybe he wants to give up on working for Ganondorf?"

"Well, at this point? I'll trust anyone, even him. I just want to go home..."

It seems you now know some of the names of innocents within your group.

---

After a short time, Diana's body was retrieved. A brief investigation revealed that yes, she was drowned and tossed over the cliff. No other evidence could be found about her death.

"It's already so late in the morning...as horrible as this is to say, we need to keep moving forward."

Dell sighed. "Yeah...so, then. Today and tomorrow are going to be a bit similar to each other. Zelda, if you please."

"Right." The princess stepped forward. "Long ago, over 10,000 years ago, to be precise, Calamity Ganon made his first attack on Hyrule. The Princess Zelda of that time and her appointed knight defeated him, with the help of ancient Sheikah technology. Machines called Guardians, and giant weapons styled after animals called Divine Beasts aided the two. One hundred years ago, these Divine Beasts were to be piloted by my Champions: great heroes of each of the four races of Hyrule. But Calamity Ganon possessed the Guardians and these Divine Beasts, killing the Champions and hundreds, if not thousands more throughout Hyrule."

"Last year, Link led us on a journey to save the Divine Beasts from Ganondorf's control," Dell continued. "The sporits of the Champions were able to pilot the machinery one final time before passing on, and they attacked Ganondorf the night we confronted him. We all know how that went."

Margreet spoke up now. "We think we have a better chance to fight now, and we can use these Divine Beasts to help us! But...we need new pilots for them."

"I've chosen four new Champions to pilot these Divine Beasts. They've already been trained to use them should emergencies rise, and I've no doubt they'll do exceptionally well. Today, we will speak with two: Lady Riju of the Gerudo, and Bludo of the Goron."

"Sounds easy enough," Kaito said. "Let's go!"

"Hold on, now," Dell raised a hand up. "It's not that easy. Before you go to Goron City, you'll need to drink a Fireproof Elixir, which we've made plenty of. As for Gerudo Town, well...they only allow women."

"But it's okay! We all still have your outfits from last time..."

"Wait, what? Are you saying we all went to Gerudo Town by..."

"Yep. Crossdressing." Dell nodded. "You can do the same if you're a guy who wants to go to Gerudo Town, but they will absolutely throw you out if you remove the outfit, or act like a creep towards the women." Teruteru received a very pointed look as Dell said this. "If you dress in traditional Gerudo female-or vai-clothes and say you're a woman, they'll believe you. Act weird about it, they won't. So just...act normal, okay?"

"And girls, you're not obligated to go to Gerudo Town, either,' Margreet assured. "You can go either place!"

"Make your choices, and we'll get you all prepared to go."

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Lucky @MelidyMeister @Minerva @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @York

---

Lee seemed to just be sitting alone as Jin approached. He didn't look behind him as he said, "It must be Jin, right? Everyone else knows to leave me alone when I'm here."

@Hida Tomonatsu
Shallot knew 47 was a Traitor from the start...

Lyndis? No, no way, no how. There was no way she could have done this.

Peter? Which one? Well, no matter, neither one could have done this.

The Drifter.... he was shady all by himself, so... well... It was a maybe.

Anyways, to the current situation. All that Shallot and Akuma needed was a quick glance. They knew where they were going.

"No way in hell are we dressing like women. Akuma and I are going to Goron." Shallot said.

@Yun Lee
tumblr_inline_n1wj24m_Xf01qfqvym.gif

"Mm, I don't think I'd make a very cute girl if I'd have to infiltrate this Gerudo Town," Guy said, holding his chin. Grave as the situation might be as more and more people died off, he knew that he had to keep going on no matter what. Putting his hands down to his hips from there, he continued on. "I shall go to Goron Town then. Shouldn't be so difficult, no?"

@Yun Lee
tumblr_inline_n1wj24m_Xf01qfqvym.gif

"Mm, I don't think I'd make a very cute girl if I'd have to infiltrate this Gerudo Town," Guy said, holding his chin. Grave as the situation might be as more and more people died off, he knew that he had to keep going on no matter what. Putting his hands down to his hips from there, he continued on. "I shall go to Goron Town then. Shouldn't be so difficult, no?"

@Yun Lee
Enu
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Alex Azure @Minerva @Takumi @Crow
@To Gerudo Town

Enu had been too busy tending to Nadeshiki and Ellie to immediately notice the disappearance of Diana until 'Caster' brought it up. Rushing onto the scene with the others.

Although it didn't seem to be any traitors that did this at first glance, Enu did have to wonder if it was just Caster and the Yiga clan that did this; perhaps there was something more to this?

For now, he found at least a little amount of solace in the fact that they knew at least 6 names that were innocent from this. After looking at Nadeshiko for a few moments, he opened his mouth to speak, his mind set on the location to go next.

"Gerudo...?" He said, pointing to his own outfit.

It looks like he was interested in heading to Gerudo town, possibly because he wanted to try on a new outfit. Unfortunately his young mind did not quite grasp the implications behind 'cross-dressing' just yet.​

Last edited:
"I'm headed to Goron City, too!" Kaito said, taking one of the offered Fireproof Elixirs and downing it.

Dell made sure the elixirs were readily available to everyone headed there. "Okay, just teleport to Shae Mo'Sah Shrine after drinking one of those." And pressing the icon on his map, he headed out.

---

029.jpg

Even with Elixirs, you can feel the burning hot air around you. Goron City is literally built on a volcano, the buildings all made of rocks and the bridges all metal. Large yellow beings walk around, donning mining equipment or running shops. One of them notices your group and rushes over.

"Dell! It's so good to see you again, goro! And all you guys, too!"

"Nice to see you too, buddy." Dell turned to you all. "Guys, this is Yunobo. He's a direct descendant of Daruk, the original Goron Champion and pilot of Vah Rudania. He helped us get past Vah Rudania's defenses last year."

Yunobo looks down shyly. "Aww...it was nothing, goro! I was happy to help you out, especially with Bludo's back problems!"

Dell frowned. "Oh yeah...how is Bludo, anyway? We need to talk to him."

"Well...his back's still pretty bad, so he's at the hot spring right now, goro. I was gonna bring him a Rock Roast...you guys wanna help?"

Dell nodded. "Yeah. Just lead the way."

"Got it!" With that, Yunobo tucked in his legs and began rolling off out of the city. ...huh.

@Siege @Ver @Donder172 @GoronCity

---

Lee turned to Jin with a raised eyebrow. "You actually care what those things do? They have a daily schedule, of catcjing fish on spears and cooking it. They don't drink water; it kills them, surprisingly enough." He stood up, turning to face Jin. "And they tend to sleep wherever they please, not caring for shelter usually. They may be able to make tree forts but they're primitive like cavemen."

@Hida Tomonatsu
"A-ah, wait for me, comrades!!"

The unforgettable boastful tone of Shovel Knight came screeching in from the sidelines as the diminutive adventurer emerged from a nearby alleyway in Goron City. His normally bright, cerulean armor had been completely coated in smoldering ashes of Goron City, forming thin smoky splotches across the surface of the blue plate. The knight comically shook the ash off, triumphantly thrusting the not-so-mighty Lynel Blade towards the sky.

7c0bfb29ea6658021b84e218e5105f11.png

"I had arrived here just a few minutes prior, but lost my way. This city is quite expansive. . .and, the smoke got through my helmet. It reminds me of those tales of a Lost City buried beneath the great volcano of the Order's Valley. Heh, It's a good thing I remembered to take one of those Fireproof Elixers, or I'd have been baking in my armor!"

The recent events that had unfolded for the two strugglers (or, rather, the one; Drifter was nowhere to be found in Goron City) seemed to pass along like blurs. Shovel Knight would've been lying if the tragic incidents regarding Jin and the traitorous votes hadn't done a number on his morale. Yet, for some reason, it felt as if those tragedies did more to embolden the warrior's steely heart than crack it open. A hero of his caliber had no business buckling under the weight of this, especially if he had the Tower of Fate waiting for him back home, right?

He simply knew to keep digging, no matter how hard it may be to keep up with all this adversity; such is the Code of Shovelry.

Shovel Knight pounded his chest-plate, sheathing the Lynel Blade along his back. "What are we waiting for, then? Onwards, for shovelry!" Shovel Knight pumped his fist in the air and went sprinting down the ashy hills after the rolling goron.

latest

@Siege @Ver @Yun Lee @Donder172 @GoronCity

Zelda watched Akane and Kokkoro with a frown. "I don't think we should force someone into the Vai clothing if they don't want to wear it...I think Gerudo women would sense that discomfort a mile away."

Margreet began handing out Gerudo Vai outfits to anyone who wanted/needed one. They fit like a glove, too.

View attachment 2921

"You all look so lovely!" she exclaimed once they changed. "Remember, just act like you'd normally do, and you'll be fine! Meet Zelda and I at Daqo Chisay Shrine, okay?" And with that, they were off.

---

031.jpg

Though the Shrine was outside, there would be no problems getting inside the town. The desert sun was bearable thanks to the aqueducts around, and the town itself was full of Gerudo women, as well as female visitors from other places.

"Sav'aaq!" One greeted, smiling as she recognized Margreet. "Long time no see, Margreet! Here to sell us more of those jewels from the castle?"

"Oh no, not today! We need to speak with Lady Riju...do you know where she is?"

"Oh, don't you know? The shield surfing race is today! She's presiding over it. You'll find her just West of town." She looked at the group. "Maybe some of these vai could participate? Everyone who does gets a prize, and some are really good this time."

"Ah, maybe! Sarqso! Oh, Sav'orq, too!" She started off to the racing grounds, encouraging others to follow if they so wished.

"Why Margreet, I didn't know you spoke Gerudo!"

"Only a little bit. I actually love staying here most!" She sighed. "I'll sure miss this place...but come on! A race sounds fun!"

@Alex Azure @Minerva @Crow @Takumi @York @GerudoTown

---

"My knowledge of these creatures is limited to what I observe," Lee replied. "They hunt, they eat, they make little camps...and every week they come back to life after I kill them." He stopped to think. "Though...there is an unusual platform over there. Doesn't respond to anything I do to it, though."

@Hida Tomonatsu

Zelda watched Akane and Kokkoro with a frown. "I don't think we should force someone into the Vai clothing if they don't want to wear it...I think Gerudo women would sense that discomfort a mile away."

Margreet began handing out Gerudo Vai outfits to anyone who wanted/needed one. They fit like a glove, too.

View attachment 2921

"You all look so lovely!" she exclaimed once they changed. "Remember, just act like you'd normally do, and you'll be fine! Meet Zelda and I at Daqo Chisay Shrine, okay?" And with that, they were off.

---

031.jpg

Though the Shrine was outside, there would be no problems getting inside the town. The desert sun was bearable thanks to the aqueducts around, and the town itself was full of Gerudo women, as well as female visitors from other places.

"Sav'aaq!" One greeted, smiling as she recognized Margreet. "Long time no see, Margreet! Here to sell us more of those jewels from the castle?"

"Oh, don't you know? The shield surfing race is today! She's presiding over it. You'll find her just West of town." She looked at the group. "Maybe some of these vai could participate? Everyone who does gets a prize, and some are really good this time."

"Ah, maybe! Sarqso! Oh, Sav'orq, too!" She started off to the racing grounds, encouraging others to follow if they so wished.

"Only a little bit. I actually love staying here most!" She sighed. "I'll sure miss this place...but come on! A race sounds fun!"

---

"My knowledge of these creatures is limited to what I observe," Lee replied. "They hunt, they eat, they make little camps...and every week they come back to life after I kill them." He stopped to think. "Though...there is an unusual platform over there. Doesn't respond to anything I do to it, though."

@Hida Tomonatsu

View attachment 2922
"I'm totally down for a race! Where do I sign up?"

View attachment 2923
"And where can I get a shield to surf on? I kinda don't have one of my own handy."

@Alex Azure @Minerva @Crow @Takumi @York @GerudoTown​

View attachment 2921

---

031.jpg

---

@Hida Tomonatsu
cough.

cough.

"Count me in."

6c79dd9b116593de783ff7ea8273c7da.png

An eery, raspy tone echoed from behind the gathering Gerudo Town party, carried on by the whipping desert winds that rushed in and out of the town at the emergence of an elusive Drifter. The Drifter's appearance hadn't changed at all since he'd arrived at the other village, beyond his cloak being freshly washed. The wandering, plagued struggler looked as if he fit the local style like a glove; much of his thin form was wrapped and hidden beneath his signature crimson cloak and a matted formation of scarfs, shawls and small pieces of scavenged armor.

Various particles of sand could be seen stuck to his fabrics. It was as if he had been wandering the desert for days, but that wasn't possible.

The wanderer sauntered up the party, one hand resting on the pommel of his sheathed blade, and the other flipping through various menus on his Sheikah Slate, before he deposited it on his belt and looked up to meet the eyes of the rest of his group. His solid, black eyes were solid walls barring the outside world access to his thoughts and emotions, which were just as nebulous now as they always were.

The sickness didn't grow any worse, but it never did. It only persisted, and returned in force whenever the weary soul of which it has afflicted forgets it's presence there. He didn't know why Gerudo Town called out to him in particular, but he never knew why he went anywhere in the lands of Buried Time.

The force of determination just carried him there, as it always tends to do. Now he has to keep on, until it is done.

@Alex Azure @Minerva @Crow @Takumi @York @Yun Lee @GerudoTown​

View attachment 2921

---

031.jpg

View attachment 2922
"I'm totally down for a race! Where do I sign up?"

View attachment 2923
"And where can I get a shield to surf on? I kinda don't have one of my own handy."

aCUj6h7.jpg

"Thank you for helping me out with the makeup, Miss," Kokkoro says to Akane, "we elves... let's just say that elves don't use makeup too often, so it is great to get help."

Right behind them was Yuuki crossdressing. He was really convincing. Not Gran-to-Djeeta levels of convincing, but it worked. He pinched his outfit a bit, wondering what it was.

At least they could an outfit from Saren & her guildmates if they were back home. This... this...

"Leave it to the lancer to be fast. But yes, I believe my Ma- sister and I will require a shield each to participate, unless sword-surfing is permitted?"

@Alex Azure @Minerva @York @Takumi @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @GerudoTown​

tumblr_inline_nsrwtt_Hrg_O1t7b7xk_100.png

"..."

Huh indeed.

"Curious fellow, isn't he?" Guy simply inquired to Dell, referring to Yunobo as he rolled away like a humanoid ball, mildly scratching the back of his neck in mild puzzlement. In all honesty, he probably would have spent more time just staring and watching him go if not for the little Shovel Knight's enthusiasm, prompting the blonde to shake his head and snap himself back to reality.

"He's right. No time like the present, eh?" He inquired, before following after Yunobo as well!

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @GoronCity

"I'm headed to Goron City, too!" Kaito said, taking one of the offered Fireproof Elixirs and downing it.

Dell made sure the elixirs were readily available to everyone headed there. "Okay, just teleport to Shae Mo'Sah Shrine after drinking one of those." And pressing the icon on his map, he headed out.

---

029.jpg

Even with Elixirs, you can feel the burning hot air around you. Goron City is literally built on a volcano, the buildings all made of rocks and the bridges all metal. Large yellow beings walk around, donning mining equipment or running shops. One of them notices your group and rushes over.

"Dell! It's so good to see you again, goro! And all you guys, too!"

"Nice to see you too, buddy." Dell turned to you all. "Guys, this is Yunobo. He's a direct descendant of Daruk, the original Goron Champion and pilot of Vah Rudania. He helped us get past Vah Rudania's defenses last year."

Yunobo looks down shyly. "Aww...it was nothing, goro! I was happy to help you out, especially with Bludo's back problems!"

Dell frowned. "Oh yeah...how is Bludo, anyway? We need to talk to him."

"Well...his back's still pretty bad, so he's at the hot spring right now, goro. I was gonna bring him a Rock Roast...you guys wanna help?"

Dell nodded. "Yeah. Just lead the way."

"Got it!" With that, Yunobo tucked in his legs and began rolling off out of the city. ...huh.

@Siege @Ver @Donder172 @GoronCity

---

Lee turned to Jin with a raised eyebrow. "You actually care what those things do? They have a daily schedule, of catcjing fish on spears and cooking it. They don't drink water; it kills them, surprisingly enough." He stood up, turning to face Jin. "And they tend to sleep wherever they please, not caring for shelter usually. They may be able to make tree forts but they're primitive like cavemen."

@Hida Tomonatsu

"..." Akuma and Shallot were both taken aback by the rolling man.

"...Okay then..." Shallot said.

@Yun Lee @Goron

Reimu couldn’t look at the body of Diana. As a shrine maiden, she would be inpure if she touched it, and she personally didn’t like bodies.
She just stared at it, shaking her head. The woman was foolish to be alone for so long.

Suddenly, five memories came to her. She took it all in briefly. Good, this means the pool space for traitors is now a couple of names smaller.
——————
Reimu considered her options, and reluctantly rubbed out Goron City. What was the point of wasting a potion, when she could go to Gerudo Town? She made her option soon after that, and followed and caught up with the group going to Gerudo town.
——————
“Huh, A shield race? As in, you sit on a shield and slide down?”
First, Reimu didn’t have a shield, two, it sounded absolutely stupid. Might be fun though, and that’s all what Reimu wanted.
“Right. I don’t have a shield, is there somewhere I can get one? Or borrow someone’s after they are done?”
@Alex Azure @Minerva @Crow @Takumi @York @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @GerudoTown​

View attachment 2921

---

031.jpg

---

@Hida Tomonatsu

Azel simply turned his head at being called lovely. Their time her grew odder the longer they stayed. Once they arrived he was actually glad to be out of his normal attire, or else he might of died from the heat alone.

Sheild surfing? How strange, but if it was part of their entertainment and merriment who was Silque to judge? "Did you come here often during our stasis?" Silque asked Margreet.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @York @Gerudo Town

At first, Wakaba thought to head towards Gerudo City. After all, only women and men willing to crossdress would be able to head over there, so the numbers heading there would naturally trend towards the lower side. To her surprise however, more people seemed to be heading there than Goron City. Perhaps that spoke to the amount of females they had among them...or so she would have thought if their group didn't seem to be almost half composed of males.

Upon heading towards Goron City, however, she only found herself confused again. A Rock Roast. She looked around at the buildings composed of rock.

"Certainly you can't roast and eat rocks...right?"

With an incredulous look, she began to follow the group as well.

@Yun Lee @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @GoronCity

View attachment 2921

---

031.jpg

---

@Hida Tomonatsu
"Nothing at all?" The ronin cocked a brow as he pushed forth, hoping to gleam as much information as possible from Lee, "Strange for it to be designed as such... have you tried enlisting the help of the others? Perhaps putting enough weight on it might affect it, much like a pressure plate would be triggered... or there might be some specific means of activating it that requires a group."

@Yun Lee

Azel simply turned his head at being called lovely. Their time her grew odder the longer they stayed. Once they arrived he was actually glad to be out of his normal attire, or else he might of died from the heat alone.

Sheild surfing? How strange, but if it was part of their entertainment and merriment who was Silque to judge? "Did you come here often during our stasis?" Silque asked Margreet.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @York @Gerudo Town

Yuuki briefly looks at Azel, then back in front, then back at Azel.

"..."

Yuuki gave Azel a pat on the back as he looks at him with a meek smile.

It was one of those days.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @York @Takumi @Gerudo Town​

Dell chuckled as he noticed everyone surprised by the rolling. "Don't be alarmed, guys. These guys eat rocks like they're a staple on the four food groups. And Gorons get around by rolling, too They're like weird armadillos in that way...they're just...weird in general, honestly. " He started off after Yunobo, following wherever he may lead.

Kaito started following, too, but stopped as he looked up above them. "Woah! What's that thing?!"

bow-part5.jpg

High above them, overlooking the mountain, was a giant mechanical creature. It was shaped like a salamander, and glowed the same blue seen on Shrines they'd passed by.

"Oh yeah," Dell said nonchalantly. "That's Vah Rudania. You guys don't remember it, huh? Maybe at some point, you will...anyways, that was the...third Divine Beast we took on? Yeah, third."

@Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Siege @Donder172 @GoronCity

---

"You can rent a good shield for about 20 Rupees! I'll pay for it, though, if you wanna participate!" Margreet seemed in a very good mood, as if this place in particular agreed with her. "And indeed, Silque. I come here a lot. They have such nice jewelry here...and the women are so friendly!"

The Drifter was hidden enough that he didn't raise eyebrows, despite his strange appearance. Zelda, though, seemed a bit melancholy. "It hasn't changed much, after all this time..."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Alex Azure @Crow @York @Minerva @GerudoTown​

Last edited:
"We've tried everything," Lee replied. "I think there's some sort of key to it that we're missing...but what could it be?"

Just then, on the mainland, Brook started waving wildly at them, jumping up and down and yelling to get their attention.

"...what is that idiot doing?"

@Hida Tomonatsu

guy020.png

"An interesting world indeed. Reminds me of home, but holds just enough differences as well," Guy commented as Dell elaborated on the way Gorons moved about. When Kaito pointed toward the mechanical salamander, Guy pursed his lip, letting out an impressed whistle as he continued running along to follow Yunobo.

"Third? I couldn't imagine taking on three beasts of that magnitude, though... I suppose it is as they say, the bigger they are, the harder they fall," he said. More and more, like clockwork, Guy found himself thinking back once again to his own adventure, struggling against all odds alongside his dear friends. How many times had they fought amazing, gargantuan monsters? How many forces valiantly defeated in the name of saving Kimlasca?

How many did he have to kill along the way?

What a bloody life he led, no matter what world he lived in. Guy promised to himself, for the sake of Luke and the others, that things would be different from then on, but it was like a cycle, never ending. The truly eternal struggle between prosperity and war.

Times like these, it felt like his legs would give out at any moment, but even if such a thing happened, Guy Cecil wanted to make sure that at least his spirit would still shine brightly enough to ignite the fire back into his body.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Siege @Donder172 @GoronCity

Yuuki briefly looks at Azel, then back in front, then back at Azel.

"..."

Yuuki gave Azel a pat on the back as he looks at him with a meek smile.

It was one of those days.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @York @Takumi @Gerudo Town​

"I chose this path, so I'll be fine." Azel explained, glancing to Yuuki and giving him a brief nod in thanks for the gesture. "If this is what we have to do to keep the numbers from being to low then so be it." he muttered, granted, their numbers weren't too low now, and either way it wasn't an extremely large problem. For him at least. That didn't make it any less embarrassing to some degree.

"How are you holding up?" he asked thr boy with a raised brow, the other being forced into this odd get together yet held up well enough.

Dell chuckled as he noticed everyone surprised by the rolling. "Don't be alarmed, guys. These guys eat rocks like they're a staple on the four food groups. And Gorons get around by rolling, too They're like weird armadillos in that way...they're just...weird in general, honestly. " He started off after Yunobo, following wherever he may lead.

Kaito started following, too, but stopped as he looked up above them. "Woah! What's that thing?!"

bow-part5.jpg

High above them, overlooking the mountain, was a giant mechanical creature. It was shaped like a salamander, and glowed the same blue seen on Shrines they'd passed by.

"Oh yeah," Dell said nonchalantly. "That's Vah Rudania. You guys don't remember it, huh? Maybe at some point, you will...anyways, that was the...third Divine Beast we took on? Yeah, third."

---

"You can rent a good shield for about 20 Rupees! I'll pay for it, though, if you wanna participate!" Margreet seemed in a very good mood, as if this place in particular agreed with her. "And indeed, Silque. I come here a lot. They have such nice jewelry here...and the women are so friendly!"

The Drifter was hidden enough that he didn't raise eyebrows, despite his strange appearance. Zelda, though, seemed a bit melancholy. "It hasn't changed much, after all this time..."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Alex Azure @Crow @York @Minerva @GerudoTown​

"What are the women here ?" Azel asked Margreet. Silque meanwhile turned to Zelda.

"Will you be alright, Zelda?" the Cleric asked in light concern.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Crow @York @MelodyMeister @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Gerudo Town

bow-part5.jpg

---

"It's really, really big."
Fred exclaimed as Linkle looked at it in amazement.

"Wouldn't it be cool to ride one of those things? I think I could do it. Can't be too hard right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back