Status
Not open for further replies.
The ruins were nothing but small stone pillars nowadays; whatever had been before was no longer. There were quite a few goblons in red, blue, and black...and two larger, longer red ones walking the perimeter.

@Hida Tomonatsu
It seemed a rather odd phenomenon that so many would hang about these ruins when so little remained of them. From where the young man watched them move about, there didn't seem to be any real natural cover or advantage to staying; no shelter from the rain or storms, no nearby water that wasn't just as close elsewhere, and there didn't seem to be any sort of permanent structure here. What caused the goblins to hang about here as they seemed to prefer? This wasn't normal behavior from either man or wildlife, and despite his reluctance to provoke the man one more by asking if they had explored this area, Jin knew that Lee or one of the others would be his best method of discovering the truth. Thus, with a sigh and careful footwork to avoid being spotted, he slipped away from the ruins for now, hoping to find Lee and ask him about the ruins.

@Yun Lee

"Enough!!"

Margreet stepped between the two girls and the others in the group.

View attachment 2912

"I'm disappointed in all of you! Do you honestly think these girls would do this out of bloodlust? That memory...Nadeshiko's confession...they were clearly forced into this position! I doubt any of you would refuse if what you held near and dear was threatened!" She turned to the younger girl, eyes widening as she saw the blade. "Nadeshiko, don't-"

But someone beat her to it.

While 47 would successfully knock the boomerang away, he wouldn't get the chance to lay another hand on her. Nadeshiko would find her arms ripped away to her sides, held at the armpits in a hold. The booming voice of the Ultimate Astronaut yelled from behind.

"The Hell do you think you're doing?! No one is killing anyone until we get to the bottom of this! If you're working for Ganondorf like you say you are, you can tell us who the other Traitors are, can't you? Then we-"

SHING.

Kaito stopped midspeech as he locked eyes with someone who had appeared literally out of nowhere before him
Purple eyes stared into his from a milky white face, and a large, gleefully wicked grin greeted him. For those with a good vantage point, they could see this newcomer had stabbed Nadeshiko clean through the stomach with what looked to be a giant pair of scissors.

Appearing with lightning speed behind Ellie, a Yiga soldier would slash at her back with a sickle. Not deeply enough to kill, but blood loss would render it fatal.

The smile turned to a frown as Mephisto spoke.

View attachment 2913

"Bah! Disappointing! Expected! And worst of all, boring! Just as it got the most entertaining, you went and spoiled it for us all! I'm disappointed, Kaito! You were the most fun back then!" He clicks his tongue, shaking his head. "No matter! Mephistopheles will fix it! A clown's job is to make the world more exciting, you know. Hee hee!"

"You...you!!" Margreet rushed at him, only for Dell to hold her back.

"Stop! Nadeshiko's still alive. If he pulls the scissors out-"

"She dies! Splendid! You've guessed it! Now, now, you won't get any information from these two girls-Master has wiped their memories of the other Traitors and murders besides their own. They're useless to him now...but I can still use them for a bit of excitement! The leading stars of a great performance!" He cackled, and in his free hand, pulled out two Fairy Tonics. "These will heal their wounds and save their lives. But! The plot twist! Seven people must agree to save them! Seven who had been in stasis! Seven not of this world! Seven who had been wronged! Only then, will they live! If not...they will perish! Ahahahaha!"

"Of course we'll save them! Why wouldn't we?!"

"Eh? Silly Assassin, foolish Assassin! These girls betrayed you all! Killed innocent women, and were willing to kill you all last year with my ambush! Don't you all want vengeance? Retribution? I know I would! Now hurry, hurry! Their time runs out as we speak!"

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Krieg @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @York

(NOTE: Duos only get one vote!)​

"Akuma and I both vote to save her." Shallot said in an adamant voice. "I don't care if they murdered people. They confessed they were forced. I'll not see to it they died for something they did without choice."

@Yun Lee

Akane hadn't forgotten the tresure. Enu was already looking at the mokster parts, so Akane jumped into the watsr to search for the treasure.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Crow @Jeremi @Alex Azure @York @Atomic Knight @Lucky
Day Four

“Retribution”

As Yuuki and Akuma started off for the Wetlands, Dell stopped them. “Woah woah woah. You guys are NOT fighting any Guardians this late at night. Look, you can fight those things any time, but not now.”

“Yeah, trust me,” Grante piped up. “That old dude is loaded. I think he’s given everyone here 100 Rupees at least once-even kids!”

“So, yeah. Don’t go off on a mission that will kill you. It ain’t worth it.”

Meanwhile, Kaito shrugged. “You know what? I vote for Yuuki. Wouldn’t surprise me if he did it-it’s always the quiet ones!” As he voted, though, he looked at the results. “Aw, jeez. Looks like you got the most votes for this one, Ellie! Hope this doesn’t come back to bite us in the ass…”

---

The treasure haul was a great success-within the various treasure chests were Rupees that totaled out to 900! Splitting them evenly with everyone on the boat earned them a cool 100 Rupees each.

maxresdefault.jpg

Zelda held the monster parts, practically shaking with excitement. “Did you know there’s a theory that the tail of any Lizalfos will move on its own when hit with electricity? Let’s test it out!”

Whether you did so or not, it was getting late out, so it was time to return to the mainland. It was time for everyone to head to their sleeping quarters and get some sleep.

---

It’s fading. He can feel it fading. His power, his victory...it’s fading away, slipping through his fingers like sand. Damn it. Damn it! He was so close! How could he have failed? Everything had been perfect. The Traitors had all been wonderful in their schemes. Their plans had gone undetected, and discord reigned supreme among the group. The Malice...oh, it was intoxicating how much Malice his machinations provided. Fiamma was right, this power was unequalled! So why did he lose?!

Zelda. Just thinking of the name curls his upper lip, narrows his eyes. Zelda. She’s why he’s losing. She’s always why he’s losing! The Zelda from his world was a brave tactician, leading her troops. At least with her, he understands why he lost. But this Zelda? She’s a weakling. She’s an awkward little teenager who couldn’t even summon her powers until the very last second. How did she stop him?

No, no, no. He’s giving her too much credit. Someone else is always by her side, using the Master Sword to vanquish him. Her hero. He goes by many names, reincarnated each time, but the one here in this Hyrule is named Link. Even with the Master Sword, Link had lost last time. But now, Link was here, and forcing him to stay in here, as well. A prisoner in the world he conquered. Pathetic.

His nails dig into the armchair of the throne, the rage inside him boiling over. He could do it. He really could do it. Surrender himself to it, succumb to it. It worked last time, didn’t it? He could do it, and then nothing could stop him. Nothing.

...no. He can’t do it. To give himself to unlimited power will cost him his sanity. He can’t give that up. How will he regain it, if lost? His mind is the last thing he has control over. To lose control of that...that will be when he loses.

But. There is something else he can do. No longer is he going to sit here, useless to his own plans. No...he knows there is something he can control, something else he can use to destroy them directly from inside.

And it would begin...tonight.

---

It was a very strange night for sleep. On one hand, Jin’s murder still weighed on everyone’s minds, but the hope they’d caught the culprits might make things better. So, sleep was had, though not without a fair bit of restlessness here and there.

Everyone was fairly rested, though, as they all met up in Tarrey Town for the next meeting. “Good morning, everyone!” Margreet chirped. “Did you sleep well?”

“We have a bit to go through today, so we’ll do that in just a moment,” Dell said. “But first...Ellie. You were voted as the person to investigate. Margreet?”

Margreet nodded, walking up to Ellie with an apologetic smile.

View attachment 2907

“This will only take a moment, dear.”
Putting her hands on Ellie’s shoulders, she closes her eyes. Nothing seemed to happen for a moment, but then...you could feel something in your mind. The transmission of a memory.

---

You lie awake, looking up at the ceiling. You’re so tired of this. You want it to be over. You hate this, you hate it more than anything else. You close your eyes, and you see a face before you.

Colossus_from_Deadpool.jpg

Colossus. He’s overbearing as Hell, probably more lawful good than any D&D character out there. But you like him enough. You’d sure be sad if something happened to him...even if you'd never admit it.

Another face...well, masked face. Wade Wilson, aka Deadpool. A complete idiot. But he’s fun to be around, and he does kick ass...even if you’ve had to save his ass sometimes.

latest

Another image comes to you. The X-Mansion. Your home, and home to others just like you. Freaks. Mutants. Outcasts treated like shit for being born different. There's hope in that mansion, a future for you and others. You’d do anything to keep that dream alive.

Anything.

...even kill.

The final image flashes in your head, the one you hate seeing most of all. Your heart races as you see her, remember her, what you did to her.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8xNjUvMDIyL2kwMi9tYW50aXMuanBn

Mantis.

Your gut wrenches as you remember her. You’d try to kill her as painlessly as possible. Shoot her with a Shock Arrow. Push her off Vah Medoh. It was for a good cause, right? One person dying so three people could live. It didn’t make it easier to do, but you doubt anything could.

The person beside you gets up, taking her bow with her. You watch her go, as her pink head leaves the inn. You know where she’s going, you can feel the fear within her. You’re a little scared, too. This sucks. This sucks so much. Just one more week...one more, and this is all over.

Just one more week…

Margreet yanked her hands away from Ellie, taking a step back with horror in her eyes. “...you? You killed Mantis?!

Kaito balled his fists, a look of pure rage on his face. “You bastard!! I gave you a meat pie!! I trusted you!!!”

“Fucking Hell…” Dell ran his hands through his hair, not believing this.

View attachment 2908

“W-Wait…” Zelda looked over at Nadeshiko. “You...I saw you in that memory! You left the inn...you have Fire Arrows…”

“Come on! There’s no way someone like Nadeshiko could ever…” Kaito paused, looking at the girl in question with distrust.

“...’In a Murder Game, no one is above suspicion. Even the most innocent-looking could be a Traitor. Trust no one, and don’t assume someone can’t just because they don’t look evil.’” He sighed after reciting that. “That was part of my training. Nadeshiko...she could have done it."

“At this point, I’ll believe anything,” Dell said, eyeing Nadeshiko with an air of hostility.

Margreet seemed the least believing. “No...Nadeshiko, you would never kill Jin! You wouldn’t…”

View attachment 2906

“...would you?”

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa3)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Rex and Nia (Xenoblade Chronicles)
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara(Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira (Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends)
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma(Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)

---

It was a new day on Eventide Island. After waking up, Jin was free to explore wherever he wished. There was the beach (now free of monsters), the ruins he'd seen earlier, that axe, or maybe he could tag along with an islander. The choice was his.

@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo) - Died! Innocent! SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!
View attachment 2909
"Hold up, before we deal with Nadeshiko..."

View attachment 2910
"Shouldn't we do something about Ellie? She killed Mantis. Now, I don't think we should kill her..."

View attachment 2911
"But I wouldn't be against beating the hell out of her. Killing off someone innocent like that. It's awful. And we can't let her kill anyone again."

@everyone​
"No. Ellie might still hold useful information for us. She might be able to lead us to the other traitors, should there be more. But after that, she's too dangerous to be left alive. She's a traitor, not innocent." 47 suggested
Grievous glared at Nadeshiko, he seemed to want to kill her badly.
Nadeshiko didn't say anything at first. Much like letting the reality of the situation drown in. That was all true. She didn't vocally deny it, but the expression of crushing dread affirmed the fact that she killed Jin. Collapsing onto her knees, the pinkette didn't even cry, not yet. It didn't feel right to cry when she was the one in the wrong.

As the other was probably not in the right mind to really respond in this scenario, Ellie figured she would do the talking. It wasn't like they could do much else.

❝ Yeah... that's all true. Because of us... several people are dead, and- ❞ I didn't want to do it. It was abrupt. Ellie stopped mid-sentence when the teen forced herself to say that. On top of that, she spotted that Nadeshiko had taken out her lizal forked boomerang.

❝ I... didn't want to do it, but he scares me. I didn't want to, but I... agreed because I was afraid of what he could do... I don't even know what I'm doing anymore... I didn't want to hurt anyone... but I didn't want to lose other people too. ❞ Her grip on the boomerang tightened with a hint of reluctance. Raising the weapon up, she turned the blade towards herself.

❝ Now I don't know if... I can stay. I don't want to be used... I... I tried to miss that shot on Jin, but it hit him anyways... and then my mind... i-it shut off... and another arrow hit him... ❞ She flinched as she pressed the blade against her stomach, not exactly plunging through. As this was going on, Ellie only looked away, feeling like this was going to end up in a certain way.

❝ Maybe... maybe this way... he won't use me to hurt any of you... ❞ Nadeshiko would press the weapon with the clear intent to stab herself, but she couldn't do it. Every time she did so, she hesitated the moment it began really hurting. It wasn't just the pain either, she didn't want to go but she knew that being here wasn't going to help.

❝ T... thank you for... finding me... and Ellie out. ❞ Her voice cracks at the end of her sentence, her grip over her own weapon became shaky and unsteady. She was unsure on what to do from this point.

@everybody :'D​
Yuuki shrugs his shoulders as he halts his tracks. Well then.

While Yuuki was asleep, he had a dream - a vision sent by his home's Goddess, Ames, he suspects

rpG8AcSh.jpg

"Are you my..."

Just who was this girl?

Eh, maybe he'll figure some other time. Now he had to wake up and embrace the morning sun!

The curtain was closed, the truth was revealed. It was Nadeshiko & Ellie all along!

Dsbtxgv.jpg

"Lady Nadeshiko?" Kokkoro ran up to her, "why would you do that?"

Just then, Yuuki raised a hand to prevent Kokkoro from moving forward.

"Master, what are you- I know what I said, but do we really have to go through with this?"

l7Ww27y.png

"!!!"

Yuuki swung Jin's blade as his face expresses great anger, his blade an inch away from Nadeshiko's neck before she admits her faults and prepares to kill herself.

Yuuki remained in that position as he lowered his head, tears falling down and rolling off his neck as his hair veiled his eyes. The he Nadeshiko mentioned was the true culprit. Nadeshiko & Jin, & possibly Ellie, were all victims in this sick game.

Could be really do this? Could he really finish Nadeshiko & Ellie with two swipes of Jin's blade, as he sweared to him?

Would Jin approve?

So many questions clouded his mind right now as he held his position.

"M- Master?" Kokkoro asked as she pat the boy's back. "Let's just stop this, alright? You too, Lady Nadeshiko. There has to be another way than to end yourself."

@Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Yun Lee
Peter- MCU and Peter- Amazing

" Beating her up isn't going to solve anything, actually, I think it would make things worse. If I'm understanding correctly, he used her want to get back to her family against her. I'm not saying we should forgive her for her deeds, but I don't think we should let the villain make us into bad people," Peter said, looking over at the others.

The amazing Spider-man without missing a beat looked over at them. "
You both regret doing these things, correct?" He asked, looking over at them.

@Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Yun Lee
47 walked calmly towards Nadeshiko. His expression showing neither sympathy nor hate. Should he be able to, he quickly tries to grab the weapon out of Nadeshiko's grib with force to throw it away from her before she can use it to kill herself. Should he succeed, he quickly attempts to kick her at the back of her knee and to punch her in the face. Just at the right spot to knock her out swiftly. He didn't wanted her to die just yet. She could still hold important information.
"Enough!!"

Margreet stepped between the two girls and the others in the group.

View attachment 2912

"I'm disappointed in all of you! Do you honestly think these girls would do this out of bloodlust? That memory...Nadeshiko's confession...they were clearly forced into this position! I doubt any of you would refuse if what you held near and dear was threatened!" She turned to the younger girl, eyes widening as she saw the blade. "Nadeshiko, don't-"

But someone beat her to it.

While 47 would successfully knock the boomerang away, he wouldn't get the chance to lay another hand on her. Nadeshiko would find her arms ripped away to her sides, held at the armpits in a hold. The booming voice of the Ultimate Astronaut yelled from behind.

"The Hell do you think you're doing?! No one is killing anyone until we get to the bottom of this! If you're working for Ganondorf like you say you are, you can tell us who the other Traitors are, can't you? Then we-"

SHING.

Kaito stopped midspeech as he locked eyes with someone who had appeared literally out of nowhere before him
Purple eyes stared into his from a milky white face, and a large, gleefully wicked grin greeted him. For those with a good vantage point, they could see this newcomer had stabbed Nadeshiko clean through the stomach with what looked to be a giant pair of scissors.

Appearing with lightning speed behind Ellie, a Yiga soldier would slash at her back with a sickle. Not deeply enough to kill, but blood loss would render it fatal.

The smile turned to a frown as Mephisto spoke.

View attachment 2913

"Bah! Disappointing! Expected! And worst of all, boring! Just as it got the most entertaining, you went and spoiled it for us all! I'm disappointed, Kaito! You were the most fun back then!" He clicks his tongue, shaking his head. "No matter! Mephistopheles will fix it! A clown's job is to make the world more exciting, you know. Hee hee!"

"You...you!!" Margreet rushed at him, only for Dell to hold her back.

"Stop! Nadeshiko's still alive. If he pulls the scissors out-"

"She dies! Splendid! You've guessed it! Now, now, you won't get any information from these two girls-Master has wiped their memories of the other Traitors and murders besides their own. They're useless to him now...but I can still use them for a bit of excitement! The leading stars of a great performance!" He cackled, and in his free hand, pulled out two Fairy Tonics. "These will heal their wounds and save their lives. But! The plot twist! Seven people must agree to save them! Seven who had been in stasis! Seven not of this world! Seven who had been wronged! Only then, will they live! If not...they will perish! Ahahahaha!"

"Of course we'll save them! Why wouldn't we?!"

"Eh? Silly Assassin, foolish Assassin! These girls betrayed you all! Killed innocent women, and were willing to kill you all last year with my ambush! Don't you all want vengeance? Retribution? I know I would! Now hurry, hurry! Their time runs out as we speak!"

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Krieg @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @York

(NOTE: Duos only get one vote!)​
"So, your name is Mephistopheles," Kokkoro says, "why do you cause us so much pointless despair, harlequin?"

Before Yuuki could step up, Kokkoro places a palm on his shoulder.

"Caster- no- Mephistopheles, tell us, what do you intend to do to those who agree to save them? I care for these two over here, but I also care for those that still stand strong."

@Yun Lee @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Lucky @etcetcetc​
❝ D-damn... guess I should've seen this... one coming. ❞ Ellie gritted her teeth in pain after being slashed at the back. For her, it felt somewhat deserving after what's been done beforehand. From there, she could only see Nadeshiko impaled by the crude Caster's scissors, the pinkette feeling the immense pain erupting from her stomach.

❝ ... it hurts... it really hurts... ❞ Nadeshiko murmurs while failing to try to keep herself together, refusing to look down to see the filled in wound.

@Yun Lee @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Lucky @Crow @everybody
Margreet clenched her fists. "All he does is cause misery! It's all he's good at!"

"Incorrect! I'm also good at being a strong and faithful Servant! Something you clearly aren't! Even at full power, you'd never be able to face me, Assassin! Haha!"

"........"

He turned to Kokkoro. "Ah, yes. I remember you! Clever child! You see, I look to bring excitement wherever I can! I love being surprised, it's simply the best! Peace, tranquility...it's all boring! Boring! Boring is the worst of all!"

"And as for the seven...nothing will befall them! The only people this game affects are the two Traitors before you! They're of no use to you, or to Master, or to anyone!"

@Crow
So it was the girl in the store. The one she tried to talk to, the one that so stupidly attacked with a frog apparently. Reimu was shaking a bit, and she stared at both Ellie and Nadeshiko, with a scarily blank expression.
“Killing is a deed that shouldn’t be done lightly. I’ve had my fair amounts of yokai exterminations under my belt, but killing an innocent person...Unforgivable.”

She couldn’t understand that they killed to protect their loved ones, to ‘kill one to save three’. After all, The shrine maiden never cared about anybody so deeply that she would kill, at least, that was what she thinks.
She glared at the harpequin whose name she didn’t bother to remember.

“I agree with Kokkoro. There’s no point in making our lives miserable. Those who are good and innocent will reach heaven anyways. The traitors...”

“I suppose...if they have no further intentions to kill again, and are truly sorry, then they can live out their guilty lives. Otherwise, I see no reason to save them, if they rise to kill again.”

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @EtcEtcEtc​
"Mephistopheles..."

Kokkoro gritted her teeth as her palms grip tightly onto her spear. Next, Kokkoro & Yuuki both step forward.

"My Master and I both wish to save the two."

Yuuki nods in response, still expressing displeasure on his face as he glances at Mephostopheles.

"Lady Nadeshiko, please hang in there," Kokkoro says as she runs up to the lying Nadeshiko, grabbing her hands.

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Lucky
c97b934379d5d36ed7682a0a616d8bc4.jpg

"Margreet, don't listen to this fool, growing overconfident like this will eventually be his downfall." Azel spoke up, placing a hand on Margreet's shoulder with a gentle squeeze as he glared at Caster. He didn't really know what the clown meant by servants and assassins, but he would ask more about that later in a less dire situation.

Silque meanwhile glanced over to Margreet and Azel, before placing a hand on the hilt of her sword as she glanced to the rather messed up clown with a displeased frown. "In the name of Mother Mila, those two should be saved. Perhaps doing so can lead them on the right path." in a situation like this she would rather have the Nadeshiko and Ellie be saved. Perhaps they can walk the right path if saved?

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Lucky @Everyone
"Let them go!"

With an impassioned yell that pierced through the air like a hot blade, Guy gritted his teeth, his face contorted angrily. He had managed to keep his cool all this time, but now, this had gone too far. Resisting the urge to unsheathe his sword and charge right at Mephistopheles directly, Guy stepped forward, clenching his fists tightly underneath his gloves.

A scared child, unwillingly bringing about despair and suffering. Forced to take responsibility for it even though it was the deliberate will of another. Guy had been in this situation before, and it was far from easy on such a person who was in that position. If anything, it was all echoing his old adventure more and more, but if he was the only one left who had the sense to say anything... To save them...

"Of course I'll vote to save them! They haven't done anything wrong! They're just kids! Scared and manipulated into doing your so-called master's bidding because he's too afraid to show himself!" Guy barked, glaring at the clown intently, "To think of this as some sort of game to exploit at your whim... You really are a demon!"

The thought crossed Guy's mind, the thought of getting his hands on the Caster's face, crushing it into dust...

... But he wouldn't let them get the better of him. He had to stay calm, no matter what. Even if everyone did agree on sparing the girls, Mephistopheles could still get out and "win" in a sense, couldn't he? It all depended on them. Everyone.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Takumi @Alex Azure @Lucky @Donder172 @Everyone
"Everyone has a weakness, a blind spot. We will find yours and you will die." 47 said calmly to the man. He then looks towards the two. "These two are traitors. I don't want to take any chances. However, these two are not yours to kill. I propose that our group deals the killing blow." 47 said calmly.
Grievous already drew his sword to make the killing blow, but was halted by 47 before he could do so.
Peter-MCU and Peter- Amazing

" I didn't get an answer to my question, but if I learned anything from my life, everybody deserves a second chance at life. And I'm certain that the younger Parker would agree, I vote to save them. We have to be better than the people we are against it, because if we aren't, then who will be?"
He asked.

The younger Parker nodded in agreement.

@Donder172
@Ver
Akane's heart burned in anger. These two were traitors, but not of their own free will. To be forced to do despicable acts... to be used...

Akane knew how that felt.

Junko Enoshima had used her and her classmates to sew chaos, destruction, and despair. That's what this game was doing, and she had started to fall into it. But this time, there was a way to end it.

"Despair won't win this time," she thought to herself.

View attachment 2914
"Of course we're gonna save them! You think we're just gonna let them die because you and that Ganon were manipulating them? Hell no!"

View attachment 2915
"I'd have half a mind to beat the hell out of you if Ellie and Nadeshiko weren't in danger."

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky @York @Everyone​
Enu
@Crow @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Takumi @Alex Azure @Lucky @Donder172
@Everyone

Enu did indeed try to shock the lizalfos tail, out of curiousity... But, whatever the results were, he returned home... And slept, unknowingly next to the very person that would be the center of their attention the next day... Unfortunately he had forgotten to vote, but in the end, it wouldn't matter, or at least so, the next day would reveal.

To say that night was restless was an understatement for the young boy; he was tossing and turning all throughout, the dreams he had not giving him very much in the way of comfort or solace. The sight of Jin's body flashed in his mind over and over, as well as the possibilities of who might have killed him. There were only a few amongst them who selected fire arrows, and fewer with a short enough stature to hit Jin with arrows the way they did, aside from crouching that is... And so... There was only a few possibilities, some of which he had hoped would be proven wrong.

Waking up with a start, Enu gasped, a cold sweat had coated his forehead, which he carefully wiped away with a towel before he met with the others outside, in Tarrey town.

There... The truth was finally revealed; Ellie's involvement with the previous events that had transpired, and also... Nadeshiko's involvement in Jin's death, the one she had cried for...

As the others discussed what to do with both Nadeshiko and Ellie around him... There was some kind of inner turmoil happening within the young boy himself, as he fought an overwhelming urge to break down and cry... Or shout in anger.

Instead, suddenly... He opened his eyes, a sudden, firm, conclusion coming into his mind.

Running in front of Nadeshiko, as if to try and shield her from anyone that was going to harm her... He suddenly began to shout.

"Live!... Live!..." He called out.

It was pretty evident Enu also voted to save Nadeshiko and Ellie. After all... Deep down, he felt that the less people that died or suffered, the better. Maybe by keeping as many of them alive as possible, regardless of what they were made to do... Would ultimately give them a better chance against Ganon... The one who was supposed to be behind all of this.​

Last edited:
"Kehehe, ahahaha! Yes, yes! You've got it right! I'm Mephistopheles, the worst of all demons!" The clown cackled, enjoying the reactions he was getting from the group around him. "You're all doing so well! Such an exciting display this all is!"

"I'm sick of you," Kaito growled. He held onto Nadeshiko, trying not to move her even the tiniest bit. "I vote to save them, too! Traitors or not, these are our friends!"

"Says the guy who called Ellie a bastard," Dell muttered.

"Hm? Oh, my! Seven votes! More than seven! That was fast..."

"Disappointed, clown?"

"Hmhmhm...you would think so, yes? Think that I would be?" The cheerful grin Mephistopheles gave them all was unsettling, to say the least. "But to be honest, I didn't expect you to save them! I didn't expect mercy within you!"

"Give us the tonics and get out." Dell glared at him, teeth gritted. "You may be free to run around this world however you like, but that won't be the case forever."

"Ahaha! We'll see! There are still two other Traitors to find!" He tossed the tonics as if they were a pair of keys, which Margreet caught. "Oh! Before I leave! One last thing!"

"Dell...do you know where Diana is?"

"Ahahahaha!! Kyaahahahahahaha!!!!"

He vanished then, his laughter echoing all around them. As he left, the scissors vanished from Nadeshiko's body, opening her wound. "No!!" Margreet rushed to her, one hand pressed against the wound to close it as she began to open the tonic with her mouth.

Kaito continued to hold her up, looking at the others. "Someone, get Ellie the other tonic! Hurry!!" He pointed at Grievous and 47. "And keep those two the fuck away from the girls!"

"'Where is Diana...?'" Dell repeated that comment, mulling it over.

"Diana!" Zelda looked around the group. "Diana didn't arrive this morning!"

"Are you...fuck! Not another one!" Dell took off, trying to find her, Zelda following after.

@Everyone

---

Lee was in a very...unusual place. Off the coast of the island, he was sitting alone on a small miniature island. It would take some swimming to get there...or the raft conveniently docked nearby.

@Hida Tomonatsu

C9Efip2.png

"I apologize, my ally," Kokkoro stands in front of the scene, blocking Grievous from the wounded girls as she readies the Savage Lynel Spear, "but if you wish to harm them, you will have to get through a very specific old lady. Master, I am confident in my skill, but I am not confident in what is to happen to the missing individual."

Yuuki, with a nod, rushes alongside Zelda & Dell.

"Will you halt or will you proceed?"

@Yun Lee @York @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172

"Kehehe, ahahaha! Yes, yes! You've got it right! I'm Mephistopheles, the worst of all demons!" The clown cackled, enjoying the reactions he was getting from the group around him. "You're all doing so well! Such an exciting display this all is!"

"I'm sick of you," Kaito growled. He held onto Nadeshiko, trying not to move her even the tiniest bit. "I vote to save them, too! Traitors or not, these are our friends!"

"Disappointed, clown?"

"Hmhmhm...you would think so, yes? Think that I would be?" The cheerful grin Mephistopheles gave them all was unsettling, to say the least. "But to be honest, I didn't expect you to save them! I didn't expect mercy within you!"

"Give us the tonics and get out." Dell glared at him, teeth gritted. "You may be free to run around this world however you like, but that won't be the case forever."

"Ahaha! We'll see! There are still two other Traitors to find!" He tossed the tonics as if they were a pair of keys, which Margreet caught. "Oh! Before I leave! One last thing!"

He vanished then, his laughter echoing all around them. As he left, the scissors vanished from Nadeshiko's body, opening her wound. "No!!" Margreet rushed to her, one hand pressed against the wound to close it as she began to open the tonic with her mouth.

Kaito continued to hold her up, looking at the others. "Someone, get Ellie the other tonic! Hurry!!" He pointed at Grievous and 47. "And keep those two the fuck away from the girls!"

"Are you...fuck! Not another one!" Dell took off, trying to find her, Zelda following after.

@Everyone

---

Lee was in a very...unusual place. Off the coast of the island, he was sitting alone on a small miniature island. It would take some swimming to get there...or the raft conveniently docked nearby.

@Hida Tomonatsu
Taking a gentle step onto the raft, Jin was careful to begin guiding the vessel towards the tiny sanctuary Lee had taken for himself. Why Lee had chosen such a spot, the swordsman was uncertain; perhaps he sought to train or meditate in peace, or simply consider avenues of escape without the ruckus of the camps. Whatever the case, he would be careful in his approach to not disturb him improperly, not wishing to violate his privacy too abruptly when he asked his question.

@Yun Lee

"Disappointed, clown?"

@Everyone

---

@Hida Tomonatsu

Seven already spoke up but both Fred and Linkle were ready voice their support. As Caster disappeared Fred looked over to Grievous and 47. "Don't even think about it baldy. We've got enough problems as it is."

Linkle meanwhile grabbed the other tonic to help Ellie. "I guess this isn't the best time to say gotcha, but bottoms up okay?" She said pouring the tonic into Ellie's mouth.

@Donder172 @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

“I see. They were forced. And they have been found out now, so I doubt, I highly doubt that they will kill again. Don’t you two think about hurting them.”
Reimu gave a warning to 47 and Grevious. And watched as Linkle poured the tonic into Ellie. How touching, she thought. Five minutes ago, she had confessed to killing. But surely, killing to prevent others from getting killed was different?

Doesn’t matter, killing is still killing.
She’ll make sure to be cautious around the two girls from now on.

“Diana? Who is...Oh no. This is familiar.”
Reimu, reconised the same scene, of someone not coming and their safety is uncertain. Espically, she hasn’t seen Diana recently, and loners are always the one to be pruned first. That was why Reimu chose to stay around others, despite her lonely, uninterested nature.
Making sure she had a bow and arrow at the very least, Reimu set out, and followed Zelda and Yukki.
@Yun Lee @Crow @EtcEtc​

"Disappointed, clown?"

@Everyone

---

@Hida Tomonatsu

Shallot intervened between 47 and Grievous and the two girls. "So much as one move towards them and it's lights out." Shallot said malicefully.

Akuma rushed after Zelda, Yuuki, and Reimu.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Donder172 @MelodyMeister

"Disappointed, clown?"

C9Efip2.png

"I apologize, my ally," Kokkoro stands in front of the scene, blocking Grievous from the wounded girls as she readies the Savage Lynel Spear, "but if you wish to harm them, you will have to get through a very specific old lady. Master, I am confident in my skill, but I am not confident in what is to happen to the missing individual."

Yuuki, with a nod, rushes alongside Zelda & Dell.

"Will you halt or will you proceed?"
Shallot intervened between 47 and Grievous and the two girls. "So much as one move towards them and it's lights out." Shallot said malicefully.

Akuma rushed after Zelda, Yuuki, and Reimu.
Grievous did not take kindly towards Kait and Kokkoro, but what Shallot said was past the limit. He already readied himself to attack Shallot, but he was once again stopped by 47 "Enough, further infighting will not help us. Stand down, Grievous. We need the group, on our own, we won't survive." 47 said calmly towards him before he looked at the two standing in their way. He then looked towards Shallot and Kokkoro. Seemingly not even phased by the fact that the woman had a spear ready to use. "I will not try to kill her as long as they no longer try to betray us. Is that reasonable?" 47 said as he already had a plan in his mind to fight them should the need arise. Although a last resort, he had to be prepared for anything. Especially with the increased hostilities between Shallot and Grievous. "Now if you excuse me." 47 said and turned towards the direction Zelda went and proceeded to follow her. Grievous stared at Shallot for a moment before he followed as well.

Diana was nowhere to be found within Tarrey Town. "Shit!" Dell leaned against one of the houses, visibly upset. "What the fuck did he do to her?"

Zelda thought for a moment, before being hit with a moment of realization. Walking towards the edge of the town, she looked down off the cliff into the water. "I...I found her."

The body of Diana of Themyscira was wedged between two rocks, facedown in the water. It was clear she'd been there for some time. "Fuck! The Traitors-"

"No." Margreet who had made sure to give Nadeshiko the tonic, joined them. "A Traitor didn't do this. I don't have the ability to check anyone's memories at the moment."

"So what you're saying is...this wasn't one of us?" Zelda looked back down towards the body. "In that case..."

"Clearly, it was Caster and his fucking Yiga Clan," Dell snapped. "I knew he'd been too quiet yesterday. Fuck!"

Margreet sighed, looking down as well. "I don't think there's anything we can do, other than retrieve the body..."

As she and Dell set off to do so, everyone else would suddenly be hit with quite a few memories; five, in fact:

---

"Guys, are you sure Lyndis would be the one to kill Efi? I don't know, it doesn't seem right..."

"This murder was ■■■■■■■ enough that it could be anyone. Besides, she has a ■■■■■■■, which is clearly the murder weapon."

"Is it? It could be almost anything, not just a ■■■■■■■..."

"Well, why not give it a shot? We don't have any other leads. If we're wrong, we can figure something else out."

"Oichi was hit with a Forest Dweller's Shield. Peter has a Forest Dweller's Shield. I mean, come on!"

"Nadeshiko has one of those shields, too! Don't you think she could have done it?"

"Nah, come on! You think a little girl like that could kill someone like Oichi? It had to be Peter!"

"There's no way anyone else but 47 could've killed Brook!"

"What the Hell are you talking about? That theory has too many holes!"

"No way! He used ■■■■■■■ to ■■■■■■■ Brook's ■■■■■■■, then ■■■■■■■ him!"

"But if he used ■■■■■■■, shouldn't ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ be ■■■■■■■? This doesn't feel right!"

"You're the one who told us to vote for Lyndis, and look how that turned out! This time I know it's 47!!"

"Look, all we have to go off of is that Shock Arrows were involved. I think that creepy guy did it. What was his name?"

"Shovel Knight referred to him as The Drifter."

"What is wrong with you?! Voting for someone for being 'creepy'..."

"Do YOU have any better ideas?"

"Attention! Everyone! A startling confession from Caster! I am the one who killed Lee! I am a Traitor, the most Traitorous of Traitors! Please, vote for me, and we will all go home!"

"Really? Are we sure it's that simple?"

"He's coming forward with it...maybe he wants to give up on working for Ganondorf?"

"Well, at this point? I'll trust anyone, even him. I just want to go home..."

It seems you now know some of the names of innocents within your group.

---

After a short time, Diana's body was retrieved. A brief investigation revealed that yes, she was drowned and tossed over the cliff. No other evidence could be found about her death.

"It's already so late in the morning...as horrible as this is to say, we need to keep moving forward."

Dell sighed. "Yeah...so, then. Today and tomorrow are going to be a bit similar to each other. Zelda, if you please."

"Right." The princess stepped forward. "Long ago, over 10,000 years ago, to be precise, Calamity Ganon made his first attack on Hyrule. The Princess Zelda of that time and her appointed knight defeated him, with the help of ancient Sheikah technology. Machines called Guardians, and giant weapons styled after animals called Divine Beasts aided the two. One hundred years ago, these Divine Beasts were to be piloted by my Champions: great heroes of each of the four races of Hyrule. But Calamity Ganon possessed the Guardians and these Divine Beasts, killing the Champions and hundreds, if not thousands more throughout Hyrule."

"Last year, Link led us on a journey to save the Divine Beasts from Ganondorf's control," Dell continued. "The sporits of the Champions were able to pilot the machinery one final time before passing on, and they attacked Ganondorf the night we confronted him. We all know how that went."

Margreet spoke up now. "We think we have a better chance to fight now, and we can use these Divine Beasts to help us! But...we need new pilots for them."

"I've chosen four new Champions to pilot these Divine Beasts. They've already been trained to use them should emergencies rise, and I've no doubt they'll do exceptionally well. Today, we will speak with two: Lady Riju of the Gerudo, and Bludo of the Goron."

"Sounds easy enough," Kaito said. "Let's go!"

"Hold on, now," Dell raised a hand up. "It's not that easy. Before you go to Goron City, you'll need to drink a Fireproof Elixir, which we've made plenty of. As for Gerudo Town, well...they only allow women."

"But it's okay! We all still have your outfits from last time..."

"Wait, what? Are you saying we all went to Gerudo Town by..."

"Yep. Crossdressing." Dell nodded. "You can do the same if you're a guy who wants to go to Gerudo Town, but they will absolutely throw you out if you remove the outfit, or act like a creep towards the women." Teruteru received a very pointed look as Dell said this. "If you dress in traditional Gerudo female-or vai-clothes and say you're a woman, they'll believe you. Act weird about it, they won't. So just...act normal, okay?"

"And girls, you're not obligated to go to Gerudo Town, either,' Margreet assured. "You can go either place!"

"Make your choices, and we'll get you all prepared to go."

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Lucky @MelidyMeister @Minerva @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @York

---

Lee seemed to just be sitting alone as Jin approached. He didn't look behind him as he said, "It must be Jin, right? Everyone else knows to leave me alone when I'm here."

@Hida Tomonatsu

Diana was nowhere to be found within Tarrey Town. "Shit!" Dell leaned against one of the houses, visibly upset. "What the fuck did he do to her?"

Zelda thought for a moment, before being hit with a moment of realization. Walking towards the edge of the town, she looked down off the cliff into the water. "I...I found her."

The body of Diana of Themyscira was wedged between two rocks, facedown in the water. It was clear she'd been there for some time. "Fuck! The Traitors-"

"No." Margreet who had made sure to give Nadeshiko the tonic, joined them. "A Traitor didn't do this. I don't have the ability to check anyone's memories at the moment."

"So what you're saying is...this wasn't one of us?" Zelda looked back down towards the body. "In that case..."

"Clearly, it was Caster and his fucking Yiga Clan," Dell snapped. "I knew he'd been too quiet yesterday. Fuck!"

Margreet sighed, looking down as well. "I don't think there's anything we can do, other than retrieve the body..."

As she and Dell set off to do so, everyone else would suddenly be hit with quite a few memories; five, in fact:

---

"Guys, are you sure Lyndis would be the one to kill Efi? I don't know, it doesn't seem right..."

"This murder was ■■■■■■■ enough that it could be anyone. Besides, she has a ■■■■■■■, which is clearly the murder weapon."

"Well, why not give it a shot? We don't have any other leads. If we're wrong, we can figure something else out."

"Oichi was hit with a Forest Dweller's Shield. Peter has a Forest Dweller's Shield. I mean, come on!"

"Nadeshiko has one of those shields, too! Don't you think she could have done it?"

"Nah, come on! You think a little girl like that could kill someone like Oichi? It had to be Peter!"

"But if he used ■■■■■■■, shouldn't ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ be ■■■■■■■? This doesn't feel right!"

"You're the one who told us to vote for Lyndis, and look how that turned out! This time I know it's 47!!"

"Look, all we have to go off of is that Shock Arrows were involved. I think that creepy guy did it. What was his name?"

"Attention! Everyone! A startling confession from Caster! I am the one who killed Lee! I am a Traitor, the most Traitorous of Traitors! Please, vote for me, and we will all go home!"

"He's coming forward with it...maybe he wants to give up on working for Ganondorf?"

---

After a short time, Diana's body was retrieved. A brief investigation revealed that yes, she was drowned and tossed over the cliff. No other evidence could be found about her death.

"It's already so late in the morning...as horrible as this is to say, we need to keep moving forward."

Dell sighed. "Yeah...so, then. Today and tomorrow are going to be a bit similar to each other. Zelda, if you please."

"Right." The princess stepped forward. "Long ago, over 10,000 years ago, to be precise, Calamity Ganon made his first attack on Hyrule. The Princess Zelda of that time and her appointed knight defeated him, with the help of ancient Sheikah technology. Machines called Guardians, and giant weapons styled after animals called Divine Beasts aided the two. One hundred years ago, these Divine Beasts were to be piloted by my Champions: great heroes of each of the four races of Hyrule. But Calamity Ganon possessed the Guardians and these Divine Beasts, killing the Champions and hundreds, if not thousands more throughout Hyrule."

"Last year, Link led us on a journey to save the Divine Beasts from Ganondorf's control," Dell continued. "The sporits of the Champions were able to pilot the machinery one final time before passing on, and they attacked Ganondorf the night we confronted him. We all know how that went."

Margreet spoke up now. "We think we have a better chance to fight now, and we can use these Divine Beasts to help us! But...we need new pilots for them."

"I've chosen four new Champions to pilot these Divine Beasts. They've already been trained to use them should emergencies rise, and I've no doubt they'll do exceptionally well. Today, we will speak with two: Lady Riju of the Gerudo, and Bludo of the Goron."

"Hold on, now," Dell raised a hand up. "It's not that easy. Before you go to Goron City, you'll need to drink a Fireproof Elixir, which we've made plenty of. As for Gerudo Town, well...they only allow women."

"Yep. Crossdressing." Dell nodded. "You can do the same if you're a guy who wants to go to Gerudo Town, but they will absolutely throw you out if you remove the outfit, or act like a creep towards the women." Teruteru received a very pointed look as Dell said this. "If you dress in traditional Gerudo female-or vai-clothes and say you're a woman, they'll believe you. Act weird about it, they won't. So just...act normal, okay?"

"And girls, you're not obligated to go to Gerudo Town, either,' Margreet assured. "You can go either place!"

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Lucky @MelidyMeister @Minerva @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @York

---

Lee seemed to just be sitting alone as Jin approached. He didn't look behind him as he said, "It must be Jin, right? Everyone else knows to leave me alone when I'm here."

@Hida Tomonatsu

Shallot knew 47 was a Traitor from the start...

Lyndis? No, no way, no how. There was no way she could have done this.

Peter? Which one? Well, no matter, neither one could have done this.

The Drifter.... he was shady all by himself, so... well... It was a maybe.

Anyways, to the current situation. All that Shallot and Akuma needed was a quick glance. They knew where they were going.

"No way in hell are we dressing like women. Akuma and I are going to Goron." Shallot said.

@Yun Lee

---

---

---

@Hida Tomonatsu
"Apologies, I simply wished to ask about something strange I noticed," Jin replied solemnly as he took a step off the raft, keeping his distance for the moment, "Those ruins nearby seem to attract goblins, but why? There's no shelter there nor precious resource such as water or food."

@Yun Lee

tumblr_inline_n1wj24m_Xf01qfqvym.gif

"Mm, I don't think I'd make a very cute girl if I'd have to infiltrate this Gerudo Town," Guy said, holding his chin. Grave as the situation might be as more and more people died off, he knew that he had to keep going on no matter what. Putting his hands down to his hips from there, he continued on. "I shall go to Goron Town then. Shouldn't be so difficult, no?"

@Yun Lee

---

---

---

@Hida Tomonatsu
So people believed he was traitor. That would probably also mean that using the name 'Tobias Rieper' being now useless, because people knew his name anyways. Even though he would more than likely not have used it. Yet, this proved nothing, it was only what someone thought. But now, even thoughts are dangerous. If people start to believe these memories, then 47 would be in trouble. For now, there was nothing he could do. He'll have to explain later. "I will go to Goron." 47 said in which Grievous nodded in agreement. As dressing as a woman was not an option for him. He would still stick out like a sore thumb.

"I'm headed to Goron City, too!" Kaito said, taking one of the offered Fireproof Elixirs and downing it.

Dell made sure the elixirs were readily available to everyone headed there. "Okay, just teleport to Shae Mo'Sah Shrine after drinking one of those." And pressing the icon on his map, he headed out.

---

029.jpg

Even with Elixirs, you can feel the burning hot air around you. Goron City is literally built on a volcano, the buildings all made of rocks and the bridges all metal. Large yellow beings walk around, donning mining equipment or running shops. One of them notices your group and rushes over.

"Dell! It's so good to see you again, goro! And all you guys, too!"

"Nice to see you too, buddy." Dell turned to you all. "Guys, this is Yunobo. He's a direct descendant of Daruk, the original Goron Champion and pilot of Vah Rudania. He helped us get past Vah Rudania's defenses last year."

Yunobo looks down shyly. "Aww...it was nothing, goro! I was happy to help you out, especially with Bludo's back problems!"

Dell frowned. "Oh yeah...how is Bludo, anyway? We need to talk to him."

"Well...his back's still pretty bad, so he's at the hot spring right now, goro. I was gonna bring him a Rock Roast...you guys wanna help?"

Dell nodded. "Yeah. Just lead the way."

"Got it!" With that, Yunobo tucked in his legs and began rolling off out of the city. ...huh.

@Siege @Ver @Donder172 @GoronCity

---

Lee turned to Jin with a raised eyebrow. "You actually care what those things do? They have a daily schedule, of catcjing fish on spears and cooking it. They don't drink water; it kills them, surprisingly enough." He stood up, turning to face Jin. "And they tend to sleep wherever they please, not caring for shelter usually. They may be able to make tree forts but they're primitive like cavemen."

@Hida Tomonatsu

"I'm headed to Goron City, too!" Kaito said, taking one of the offered Fireproof Elixirs and downing it.

Dell made sure the elixirs were readily available to everyone headed there. "Okay, just teleport to Shae Mo'Sah Shrine after drinking one of those." And pressing the icon on his map, he headed out.

---

029.jpg

Even with Elixirs, you can feel the burning hot air around you. Goron City is literally built on a volcano, the buildings all made of rocks and the bridges all metal. Large yellow beings walk around, donning mining equipment or running shops. One of them notices your group and rushes over.

"Dell! It's so good to see you again, goro! And all you guys, too!"

"Nice to see you too, buddy." Dell turned to you all. "Guys, this is Yunobo. He's a direct descendant of Daruk, the original Goron Champion and pilot of Vah Rudania. He helped us get past Vah Rudania's defenses last year."

Yunobo looks down shyly. "Aww...it was nothing, goro! I was happy to help you out, especially with Bludo's back problems!"

Dell frowned. "Oh yeah...how is Bludo, anyway? We need to talk to him."

"Well...his back's still pretty bad, so he's at the hot spring right now, goro. I was gonna bring him a Rock Roast...you guys wanna help?"

Dell nodded. "Yeah. Just lead the way."

"Got it!" With that, Yunobo tucked in his legs and began rolling off out of the city. ...huh.

@Siege @Ver @Donder172 @GoronCity

---

Lee turned to Jin with a raised eyebrow. "You actually care what those things do? They have a daily schedule, of catcjing fish on spears and cooking it. They don't drink water; it kills them, surprisingly enough." He stood up, turning to face Jin. "And they tend to sleep wherever they please, not caring for shelter usually. They may be able to make tree forts but they're primitive like cavemen."

@Hida Tomonatsu
"Does a cobra strike carelessly at its prey?"

It was a somewhat rhetorical question in response to Lee's inquiry as to him caring what the monsters did, as Jin did not hesitate before continuing on with his thoughts aloud, "No animal, be it a doe, a wolf, or an ape, chooses its home carelessly. Even the most primitive of men will seek the most advantageous or pertinent location for survival or a personal goal," For a moment, the memory of a familiar foul-mouthed Ryukyu Island pirate's smirk passed through the ronin's mind before he shook his head, "And something must draw them there. If they wished to only catch fish and cook it rather than seek permanent shelter, why not stay closer to the beach as those you killed yesterday?"

@Yun Lee

---

---

---

@Hida Tomonatsu

"Looks like none of the guys are going to Gerudo Town. I guess I don't blame them. The place seems like fun though. I'll head over to Gerudo Town. Who's coming with me?"

@Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Raynar Saassin

Azel sighed, crossing his arms as he stood amongst his group memebers. "I'll head to Gerudo Town, since there are smaller numbers heading there." he spoke up bluntly. There was always some place to see or to get information in each location they had visited so far, so he could suck up his pride and dress like a woman if it meant they were closer to returning home.

Silque also went to Gerudo Town, mostly to stick with Celica, but also to add one more to that group in case they needed a look around.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Minerva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back