Status
Not open for further replies.
One Rupee again! This time, the grand prize was in the Center chest...

@Jeremi

"Well, actually, I sell weapons and armor. Rare stuff that I've found on my travels through Hyrule. It's a pretty steep price, around 4,000 Rupees...buuuut for a friend of Dell's? I think we can strike a deal."

"Oh, jeez. Don't listen to him, Silque. He's gonna want something stupid."

"What? No way! I'm looking for something rare, not impossible to find." Grante smiled at Silque. "I want dragon parts. A scale gets you one piece of armor, a claw gets you a weapon, a fang gets you a shield, and a shard of the horn gets you a new bow. I hear dragons will only let each person take from them once a day, so if you do it, be careful."

"Damn it, Grante...the goal is to keep these guys alive, you idiot."

"Hey! They survived Ganondorf at full power, they can survive a dragon hunt." Grante smiled at Silque. "The choice is yours. You can even get friends to go with you, if you want."

@Takumi

---

"Yuuki, huh..." Kaito rubbed his chin. "What kind of arrows does he got?"

@Takmi @Gummi Bunnies

---

"...Jin...did you just...make a skull joke???"
Brook spun around with glee. "YOOOHOHOHOHOHO!!! Oh, this is wonderful! What fun! Here, let me get that tea started!" Brook began making a tiny fire, humming to himself as he did so. Surprisingly, it was a pleasant melody. "Oh yes, strange things happen here a lot! Weapons return from nowhere, monsters always come back on a Blood Moon, treasure chests get refilled every few days...it's a strange place!"

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

Well shoot...Now if he had to actually get something he'd have to bet 10 of those stones to get something. Hehehe, Fred you sneaky so and so. Handing over ten rupees he now aimed to open the right chest and bring this all full circle.

@Yun Lee

tumblr_inline_nsrwu84cb_Z1t7b7xk_100.png

"So then, being the second strongest of its kind, it would be an arduous task to attempt to defeat this beast without exploiting its weakness..." Guy murmured, holding his chin introspectively, "I've only got Fire Arrows myself. Unless someone else here truly does have Shock Arrows that they'd be willing to use, we may have to do this the hard way and gang up on it, unless you'd rather shoot it with the wand three such times," he sighed, going over the possible options.

"Put all that into consideration, the first step optimal for any plan would be to attract its attention, assuming that it is by itself indeed. Unless anyone objects to that?" He inquired.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Lucky

Last edited:
Fred opened the Right chest, and...

"I don't believe it! You won!" Fred now held 20 Rupees, bringing his total profit to a nice 2. Not too bad!

@Jeremi

---

"We'll get its attention just by attacking," Zelda replied. "If we can get this boat a bit closer...I can strike!" She giggled. "Oh, this is so exciting! My first battle! Well...my first where I can actually fight back."

@Ver @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Crow @Atomic Knight @Lucky

One Rupee again! This time, the grand prize was in the Center chest...

@Jeremi

"Well, actually, I sell weapons and armor. Rare stuff that I've found on my travels through Hyrule. It's a pretty steep price, around 4,000 Rupees...buuuut for a friend of Dell's? I think we can strike a deal."

"Oh, jeez. Don't listen to him, Silque. He's gonna want something stupid."

"What? No way! I'm looking for something rare, not impossible to find." Grante smiled at Silque. "I want dragon parts. A scale gets you one piece of armor, a claw gets you a weapon, a fang gets you a shield, and a shard of the horn gets you a new bow. I hear dragons will only let each person take from them once a day, so if you do it, be careful."

"Damn it, Grante...the goal is to keep these guys alive, you idiot."

"Hey! They survived Ganondorf at full power, they can survive a dragon hunt." Grante smiled at Silque. "The choice is yours. You can even get friends to go with you, if you want."

@Takumi

---

"Yuuki, huh..." Kaito rubbed his chin. "What kind of arrows does he got?"

@Takmi @Gummi Bunnies

---

"...Jin...did you just...make a skull joke???"
Brook spun around with glee. "YOOOHOHOHOHOHO!!! Oh, this is wonderful! What fun! Here, let me get that tea started!" Brook began making a tiny fire, humming to himself as he did so. Surprisingly, it was a pleasant melody. "Oh yes, strange things happen here a lot! Weapons return from nowhere, monsters always come back on a Blood Moon, treasure chests get refilled every few days...it's a strange place!"

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi
A soft smile came to the ronin's lips as he nodded, content to listen to the skeleton's little tune that somehow possible despite him having no lungs while warming up by the fire, "More a bit of simple wordplay, but indeed I did. As for the strange happenings... perhaps the Blood Moon does more than simply bring back monsters? Perhaps it restores circumstances to their previous state of ruin or fortune..."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

Yuuki comes close to the man in question, lending an ear. He didn't have the best of feelings, but it wasn't the worst either.

@Yun Lee

"So you and Hylia are seperate individuals, and in a sense, she is your ancestor," Kokkoro continues, "that does explain how it is possible that Hylia spoke to me while you remain physical... hmu hmu...

What did you know about your mother?"

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @York @BoatDudes​
Update

No matter where you were, or what you were doing, you suddenly stopped dead in your tracks.

Something was messing with your head.

Could it be...?

...hello?

"Link!" Zelda stood suddenly, the raft rocking a little as she did so. "...sorry...!"

Nonono, it's okay! I don't believe this! Guys! You're not gonna believe this!

Believe what, Link?

They did it! They actually did it! The Agents have discovered one of Ganondorf's Traitors!!!!

Margreet gasped, the plate of food she'd been carrying dropping onto Lurelin's beach. "After all this time...finally!!"

Dell accidentally inhaled on his pipe smoke and began coughing up a storm. "Shit! *cough, cough* Fucking shit!! Tey did it!!"

Kaito almost choked on his meat pie. "Are you serious?! Hell yeah!!!" Kaito jumped in the air. "We got 'em now!"

...only one problem. Only the Agents know who did it. Hopefully they can find a way to get everyone to vote for the Traitor by the end of the night...or something. Good luck guys! I believe in you.

And with that, his voice was gone.

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Krieg @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @York @EVERYONE​
"You all heard that, everyone?" Kokkoro asks. "Directly telling seems too obvious. Maybe they'll find a way to do so subtly in order to hide their nature as those who aid us."

@Lucky @Yun Lee @York @Alex Azure @BoatCrew

Upon hearing the announcement, Yuuki smiled as his fist was clenched. He knew that Jin was going to be done justice soon.

Scratching his head and expressing silent laughter, Yuuki didn't know how to feel about Akuma's offer. Either way, he decided to listen to the job offer first.

@Yun Lee @Siege
"Yeah, I was involved in something like this. I'm pretty sure I want to talk about it as much as you wanna talk about your mother."

"Oh HELL YEAH! This is great news! All we need to do is find out who is actually an agent, and then we'll be able to find out who the killer is! This boat trip just got a whole lot less depressing. And on top of that, if this little trip goes well, we'll be eating good tonight!"

Akane pulled up the boat beside the triangle of rocks, letting Kokkoro fish and Enu search their surroundings. The boat around them also appeared a lot more crowded than she initially thought when disembarking, but she was fine with it.

"Lemme know if you find anything in the water."

@Yun Lee @Crow @York @BOAT CREW​
When did all these people get onto the boat? Zelda held onto the sail to keep herself steady-she wasn't really used to boats. That didn't stop her from listening to everyone's comments, though. "If they are Agents, they need to be very careful," Zelda replied to Peter. "They aren't exempt from being murdered. Remember, Efi and Lee were Agents, as well."

"The girl with the shaved head...you mean Ellie?" Zelda held her chin in thought, considering what Teruteru and Guy had observed. "She doesn't have Fire Arrows, does she? But, if what Guy said was true, and one person was used as a distraction..." Zelda frowned, shaking her head. "Ugh! If she had Fire Arrows with her, I could believe it much more easily! But with the possibility of two people involved...one who didn't even use anything but a Paraglider, it could've been anyone."

Only with Akane's statement did she remember she's been asked about her mother. "My mother? No...I love talking about her. I don't have much to say since I was only six when she passed, but..."
She smiled just thinking of the former queen. "She was beautiful, inside and out. So kind, and patient, and she encouraged me in my studies, something I wasn't able to do when I lost her. My father refused to let me do anything else but work endlessly to awaken my powers. I think, losing her...that's what really caused us to lose to Calamity Ganon."

Up ahead, the triangle of rocks was in view. Unfortunately, so was a Lizalfos, swimming around. And unlike others they'd seen, this one was pure black.

300px-BotW_Black_Lizalfos_Model.png

He didn't seem to notice them...for now, at least.

@Lucky @Atomic Knight @Ver @Alex Azure @Crow

---

The man smiled, handing Yuuki and Akuma each a silver Rupee. "There you go. 100 Rupees each as a down payment. I will give you the rest after you complete my task."

@Crow @Siege

---

"Who wants dessert?" Efi interjected as Lee opened his mouth to respond to Jin, no doubt just as harshly. "I can make us some apple pie!"

"You might want to hurry," Brook said, looking up at the sky. "Lightning may be coming soon!"

"Damn it!" Lee jumped up and rushed to his hut. He exited with armfuls of weapons, carrying them far away from the campsite. "Jin, get that sword away from here!"

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi
Yuuki squinted his eyes a bit, then looked at the silver Rupee, tempted to return it. He was still unsure what the task at hand was.

@Siege @Yun Lee

"Hmu hmu... Truth be told, beyond the culprit wielding Fire Arrows, the other could be anyone. Agent 47 is currently in Kakariko investigating, I'm sure he'll find other clues we have missed," Kokkoro commented, "the one who distracted him lead him to the top of the windmill - how? Perhaps a good climber? There is a lot to uncover before narrowing down can occur. How would you narrow it down, Master Guy?"

Just then, the Lizalfos was seen.

"Everyone, lower your volumes. That's a big alligator over there."

@Lucky @Atomic Knight @Ver @Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee
"I think you're mistaken, Kokkoro, Jin was at the foot of the windmill, not the top of it." At sight of the Lizalfos, Zelda ducked behind others in the party. "Oh dear...I'm afraid I never learned swordplay. Or archery. Or...anything that could help in this situation."

@Crow @Ver @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @York

---

"Parts, kiddo? What kind of parts you selling?"

@MelodyMeister

---

The man pointed to a wetlands down on the banks, a bit a ways from Tarrey Town. "Go down there and defeat the two machines wandering around," he said. "Do put on a good show for me. The commoners here all refused."

@Crow @Siege

---

Grante's shop was hardly a shop. In fact, it was a balcony on top of a house where Dell and the man named Grante sat and talked. Both wore traditional Sheikah garb.

As Silque arrived, Dell nodded a greeting. "Oi, Silque. Heard the good news, yeah? We finally found one of those bastards. Maybe this time we'll actually go home..."

"Yeah, I'm sure my parents would love to get you out of their place," Grante joked, earning an elbow jab in the arm. "ow! Hey, watch it. Sheikah machinery packs a punch, even from a wimp like you."

"Yeah, yeah," Dell replied goodnaturedly. "Silque, this is Grante. Grante, Silque. I've been staying with his parents this past year. I owe 'em my life, really."

"Yeah, they're great. A little much, but hey, what are you gonna do?" Grante shrugged, and smiled. "How can I help you, Silque?"

@Takumi

---

Kaito waved Azel over. "Azel, my man! Take a meat pie! We're celebrating!!" The Ultimate Astronaut extended a plate. "We caught one of the Traitors!"

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies

---

Lee was headed towards a swamp full of what looked like dangerous goop. An axe was lodged in a stump in the center, unreachable. Dropping his weapons on the ground nearby, he indicated Jin to do the same. "They'll be fine, but they're lightning rods. They could destroy our camp in one lightning strike." Rain started to fall, indicating the storm was starting, "Hurry, let's get to camp!"

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi
"That makes a lot more sense," Kokkoro adds, "and fortunately for you, Princess Zelda, this old lady here possesses combat ability, hmu hmu. So, everyone, do we ambush the monster or do avoid?"

@Crow @Ver @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @York @Yun Lee

And so Yuuki dragged Akuma along, but before they fully entered the wetlands, Yuuki decides to listen around town for gossip and talk about these fabled machines.

@Siege @Yun Lee
tumblr_inline_nsrwxu_In4p1t7b7xk_100.png

"Well, to answer your question, Kokkoro, on top of whoever possesses Fire Arrows -- we'll simply have to believe that's what the culprit was equipped with by default -- from there, we'd have to think on who is able to settle within a bush so easily, as well as who would be so... flamboyant enough to--" He began to explain, before everyone seemed to silently hush up at the sight of a not-so-friendly looking creature, prompting Guy to stop in his tracks as well. The young man would have liked to discuss further the possibility of who the Traitor might be, but it seemed that it would have to wait for later. Placing a hand on his sheathed sword, he bit his lip warily, wondering what the optimal choice was from here.

"Fear not, Miss Zelda. Protecting you will be of the utmost importance; I won't let anything happen to you," Guy said with an earnest, genuine tone when she displayed apprehension when the Lizalfos appeared, like a chivalrous knight.

This time, he would be able to protect everyone. He swore it. He owed it to her. He owed it to the souls back home, lost because of his weakness.

"I suppose, if we are able to, it may be immediately easier to sneak past it. I doubt one of those things would give much trouble, but who knows how many more of them are lurking, waiting to swarm us?" He said, mostly to Kokkoro, "Of course, I've tackled worse odds before either way, but if it's all the same..." Guy continued, before intending to take the reigns and and attempting to maneuver the boat around the creature's notice.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @York @Crow @Lucky @Alex Azure
"Well, you've studied some sort of magic, right? Maybe you could make some use of this?" Akane said, her voice hushed as to keep their position hidden. She pulled out something she had picked up earlier: The wand that was used by the electric Wizzrobe at Faron Tower.

View attachment 2904

@Yun Lee @Crow @Ver @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @York
tumblr_inline_nsrwu84cb_Z1t7b7xk_100.png

"So then, being the second strongest of its kind, it would be an arduous task to attempt to defeat this beast without exploiting its weakness..." Guy murmured, holding his chin introspectively, "I've only got Fire Arrows myself. Unless someone else here truly does have Shock Arrows that they'd be willing to use, we may have to do this the hard way and gang up on it, unless you'd rather shoot it with the wand three such times," he sighed, going over the possible options.

"Put all that into consideration, the first step optimal for any plan would be to attract its attention, assuming that it is by itself indeed. Unless anyone objects to that?" He inquired, his hand still on his sheathed sword.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Lucky

"I don't believe it! You won!" Fred now held 20 Rupees, bringing his total profit to a nice 2. Not too bad!

@Jeremi

---

"We'll get its attention just by attacking," Zelda replied. "If we can get this boat a bit closer...I can strike!" She giggled. "Oh, this is so exciting! My first battle! Well...my first where I can actually fight back."

Enu
@Ver @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Crow @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Yun Lee

Enu was listening closely to what the occupants of the boat were saying, especially concerning what happened to Jin, even though it seemed, at least on the surface that he was still watching the water. It was when he noticed a lizard in the water near their destination, and after a bit of a discussion as to what to do, the he seemed to understand what Zelda was saying.

First of all though, he decided to look for a good spot to leap to. His goal was to find a good vantage point, then draw the creature's attention with an arrow from his bow once he got the chance... Then draw his sword and shield to keep its attention until the boat could get close enough for Zelda to do what he could to...​

“Sure. Just take the guardian parts and give me the rupees. I have no need for three parts.”
Noticing Nadeshiko and Wakaba walk in, she quickly directed her attention to them, waving her hand at the shopkeeper to just give her the money.
“Oh, hello you two. Who do you think is the killer? I haven’t put in my vote yet, so some suggestions may help.”
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

Sneaking would probably be impossible, as the Lizalfos' swim pattern was a full circle around the rocks.

"Thank you, Guy, but if we do engage it, we might have trouble. See, Lizalfos-and by extension, most monsters of Hyrule, really-follow a specific color scheme. Their basic coloring-red for Bokoblins, green for Lizalfos-represents the weakest, then come blue, black, and white. Each is tougher than the last. Lynels follow a similar pattern, but you never want to engage those. Ever." Realizing that her infodump could potentially draw attention, Zelda clamped her hand over her mouth. Fortunatey, the Lizalfos didn't seem to care.

As she was offered the wand, Zelda took it. "You mean it? I...thank you, Akane..." She seemed genuinely touched. "Oh! Oh, I know. This wand sends out a small orb of electricity. If this Lizalfos is swimming around, I could electrocute it by attacking the water near it! It won't kill it, but it probably would in...about three shocks, from either this wand, or Shock Arrows, if anyone has them."

@Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Lucky

"I've got some right here," Kokkoro prepares her Shock Arrows, "we can do it together, Princess Zelda."

Kokkoro lends Akane and Guy one of her Shock Arrows each.

"All at one time, get ready. Princess Zelda, do these Lizalfos dodge fast?"

@Ver @Crow @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Yun Lee

Yuuki and Akuma would hear some talk from Grante and Dell.

"So, your tech hasn't failed you yet, huh?"

"The only time it did was during that Malice experiment I ran. Just about drove me crazy like it did the Guardians."

"Yeah, well, at least Dad was able to knock some sense into you again. It'd suck to have you running around on a killing rampage...mostly because you'd be terrible at killing anything...ow! Again, with the elbow!"

It seems you won't hear very much on the subject through mere eavesdropping.

@Crow @Siege

Yuuki decides to approach Dell & Grante in a direction and way that seemed like he wasn't eavesdropping. He waved at them, then gestured to them that he and Akuma were just headed in the direction of the Wetlands as he bumped into them.

@Siege @Yun Lee

"I've got some right here," Kokkoro prepares her Shock Arrows, "we can do it together, Princess Zelda."

Yuuki decides to approach Dell & Grante in a direction and way that seemed like he wasn't eavesdropping. He waved at them, then gestured to them that he and Akuma were just headed in the direction of the Wetlands as he bumped into them.

@Siege @Yun Lee

Akuma did the same thing Yuuki did, well, he did it with talking but....

Well, it was similar.

@Yun Lee @Crow

Dx_VWV.png

"Aha, you're quite enthusiastic about this, aren't you?" Guy let out a soft chuckle toward Zelda, giggling like a little girl would, "You're not like other princesses I've met... or rather, the only other one I've met. She was far more gung-ho and hands-on about these sorts of things. She was even the one who taught me the bare basics of firing a bow! But in any case, don't get carried away. We'll have to be careful about this."

He nodded gratefully as Kokkoro provided a Shock Arrow, drawing his bow and moving to attach the arrow to it, ready to carry out the intended plan. "Well, if they're the second strongest type of Lizalfos, then we'd better at least prepare for anything. If they do catch wind of us... well, I'm better with a sword than a bow anyway," he simply said, carefully eyeing the creature and waiting for it to sink into the water.

@Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Lucky

"Actually, it shows up irregularly," Brook replied. "Sometimes it reappears within hours, or takes a whole week! I wonder why that is...*gulp* You don't suppose this usland is h-haunted, do you?!"

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

---

"Oh, hey guys, what are you-" Dell looked out where Yuuki gestured to. "...you really sure you wanna head out there? There are two Guardians out there, and you guys have yet to face one."

@Crow @Siege

---

Enu would find the only place to jump to to be the rocks, but they were too far away at this point.

"Well, I've never actually engaged in combat before," Zelda replied. "Primarily, my interests lie in research and scientific study...and a majority of my time before the Calamity was devoted to waking my powers. So something like this...I can't wait to see a Thunder Rod in action!"

Saying that, Zelda adjusted herself, gripping the wand in her hand. "All right...wave it above your head three times..." One...two...three! "Aaand... go!"

She brought the rod down in the direction of the Lizalfos, a small orb flying into the water right beside him. A large sphere of electricity formed in the water the moment it struck, causing the creature to convulse from the shock. "Ready your arrows, Kokkoro! Once that sphere clears, give him no time to move-Lizalfos are exceptionally fast swimmers!"

@Crow @York @Ver @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Lucky

"Actually, it shows up irregularly," Brook replied. "Sometimes it reappears within hours, or takes a whole week! I wonder why that is...*gulp* You don't suppose this usland is h-haunted, do you?!"

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

---

"Oh, hey guys, what are you-" Dell looked out where Yuuki gestured to. "...you really sure you wanna head out there? There are two Guardians out there, and you guys have yet to face one."

@Crow @Siege

---

Enu would find the only place to jump to to be the rocks, but they were too far away at this point.

"Well, I've never actually engaged in combat before," Zelda replied. "Primarily, my interests lie in research and scientific study...and a majority of my time before the Calamity was devoted to waking my powers. So something like this...I can't wait to see a Thunder Rod in action!"

Saying that, Zelda adjusted herself, gripping the wand in her hand. "All right...wave it above your head three times..." One...two...three! "Aaand... go!"

She brought the rod down in the direction of the Lizalfos, a small orb flying into the water right beside him. A large sphere of electricity formed in the water the moment it struck, causing the creature to convulse from the shock. "Ready your arrows, Kokkoro! Once that sphere clears, give him no time to move-Lizalfos are exceptionally fast swimmers!"

"The only haunting figure is the owner of this hut, Brook," A deadpan reply courtesy of a wave-man who seemed to be growing tired, despite his desire to keep thinking, "Strange though that it continues to occur, and infrequently as well... perhaps someone visits the island when we are unaware?"

The very split-second the sphere of electricity wore off, Kokkoro launched her Shock Arrow at the beast.

"I'll leave the next one to you two, Miss, Master Guy!" Kokkoro exclaims as she prepared her next Shock Arrow.

@Crow @York @Ver @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Yun Lee

@Crow @Siege

Yuuki nods in reponse, then inspects both Dell & Grant as he walks around them in an eight-pattern, particularly checking whatever weapons they might have. He then looks at Akuma with a nod, preparing to finally head off as he looked behind him.

@Siege @Yun Lee

"Leave it to me!"

With a sharp gaze and sense of timing, Guy made his move, following Kokkoro's move and firing the borrowed Shock Arrow right at the creature when the time was right, watching what would happen from there intently, placing one hand on his sword just in case.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Jeremi @York

"A secret visitor? But who would come to this island? How could they come to this island, with all the thunderstorms?" As Brook pondered this, the tea kettle sounded. "Ah, lovely! Tea is ready!" He served all three of them a cup. "Something to warm us up during this cold rain..."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

---

Yuuki would find the weapons and shields were all the kinds the group had. The armor was more varied, however. "Bring me dragon parts, and I'll let you take something!"

@Crow @Siege @Takumi

---

The two arrows were more than enough to fell the Lizalfos, and it fell, leaving behind a tail, a horn, and a talon.

"We did it! Oh, how fun! Quickly, lets gather up its pieces for research!" Zelda seemed to have forgotten the treasure they'd been after.

@Ver @Crow @Jeremi @Alex Azure @York @Atomic Knight @Lucky

Yuuki would find the weapons and shields were all the kinds the group had. The armor was more varied, however. "Bring me dragon parts, and I'll let you take something!"

@Crow @Siege @Takumi

Yuuki raises a thumbs up, as if either promising to do just that at the Wetlands, or just trying his best to do so.

It was finally time to head there as he took a glance at Silque for a bit, while gesturing for Akuma to jump towards their next adventure that involves taking out the giant machines known as the Guardians.

@Crow @Siege @Takumi @Yun Lee

The two arrows were more than enough to fell the Lizalfos, and it fell, leaving behind a tail, a horn, and a talon.

"We did it! Oh, how fun! Quickly, lets gather up its pieces for research!" Zelda seemed to have forgotten the treasure they'd been after.

"The second toughest of its kind, felled like that," Kokkoro mentions, "are they herd-based or loners?"

Kokkoro uses her spear to scoop the tail up and push the talon & horn towards the group for collecting.

@Ver @Crow @Jeremi @Alex Azure @York @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Yun Lee

@Siege @Yun Lee
Dx_VWV.png

"Aha, you're quite enthusiastic about this, aren't you?" Guy let out a soft chuckle toward Zelda, giggling like a little girl would, "You're not like other princesses I've met... or rather, the only other one I've met. She was far more gung-ho and hands-on about these sorts of things. She was even the one who taught me the bare basics of firing a bow! But in any case, don't get carried away. We'll have to be careful about this."

He nodded gratefully as Kokkoro provided a Shock Arrow, drawing his bow and moving to attach the arrow to it, ready to carry out the intended plan. "Well, if they're the second strongest type of Lizalfos, then we'd better at least prepare for anything. If they do catch wind of us... well, I'm better with a sword than a bow anyway," he simply said, carefully eyeing the creature and waiting for it to sink into the water.

@Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Lucky

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

---

@Crow @Siege

---

The very split-second the sphere of electricity wore off, Kokkoro launched her Shock Arrow at the beast.

"I'll leave the next one to you two, Miss, Master Guy!" Kokkoro exclaims as she prepared her next Shock Arrow.

@Crow @York @Ver @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Yun Lee

Yuuki nods in reponse, then inspects both Dell & Grant as he walks around them in an eight-pattern, particularly checking whatever weapons they might have. He then looks at Akuma with a nod, preparing to finally head off as he looked behind him.

@Siege @Yun Lee
"Leave it to me!"

With a sharp gaze and sense of timing, Guy made his move, following Kokkoro's move and firing the borrowed Shock Arrow right at the creature when the time was right, watching what would happen from there intently, placing one hand on his sword just in case.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Jeremi @York
"A secret visitor? But who would come to this island? How could they come to this island, with all the thunderstorms?" As Brook pondered this, the tea kettle sounded. "Ah, lovely! Tea is ready!" He served all three of them a cup. "Something to warm us up during this cold rain..."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

---

@Crow @Siege @Takumi

---

Yuuki raises a thumbs up, as if either promising to do just that at the Wetlands, or just trying his best to do so.

It was finally time to head there as he took a glance at Silque for a bit, while gesturing for Akuma to jump towards their next adventure that involves taking out the giant machines known as the Guardians.

"The second toughest of its kind, felled like that," Kokkoro mentions, "are they herd-based or loners?"

Kokkoro uses her spear to scoop the tail up and push the talon & horn towards the group for collecting.

@Ver @Crow @Jeremi @Alex Azure @York @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Yun Lee
Enu
@Crow @Yun Lee @Ver @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Lucky

Enu blinked in surprise... As he had this whole elaborate plan in his head... Well, as elaborate as an 8 year old's imagination could get, but before he could properly execute it, the creature went down. Frowning a little, he joined Kokkoro as he examined the remains, seeming quite miffed to say the least that such a seemingly tough foe went down so easily.​

Akane hadn't forgotten the tresure. Enu was already looking at the mokster parts, so Akane jumped into the watsr to search for the treasure.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Crow @Jeremi @Alex Azure @York @Atomic Knight @Lucky

Akuma nodded. "Lead the way."

@Crow @Yun Lee

@Jeremi

---

While he had won Fred didn't seem to be that happy. "Huh, not usually this lucky..." Fred said looking at the rupees he won. "Is there really a point to this...other then to get more green stones?"

@Yun Lee

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

---

@Crow @Siege @Takumi

---

Jin took the cup with a curious expression, taking a cautious sip of the contents with a hum as he thought on the mystery facing them, "Thank you, Brook-asn. As for who, I could not say beyond them having a personal reason to leave a blade in the stump. As for how... given we've used slates to whisk ourselves away on the winds of fate, perhaps a similar method that does not rely upon the shrines?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back