Status
Not open for further replies.
Wakaba's attack would land and do a small amount of damage, but not quickly enough to stop the beam from hitting Guy. Fortunately, he would successfully deflect, causing the beam to shoot right back in its eye. Just as with the Ancient Arrow, the Guardian short-circuited and exploded, leaving behind Ancient Screws and Ancient Springs.

"Fucking Hell...and still no Giant Core from all this shit."

@Crow @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Lucky @Takumi @Ver

(Die roll: 5)​

Snagging a few Ancient Springs & Ancient Screws, Yuuki proceeds to Guardian 10, bracing himself for a potential attack, Kokkoro following by his side.

@Yun Lee

Lee glanced around the area, spotting something to the distance. "Isn't this called the Trial of Second Sight? Why not look around before lashing out?" He seemed to ignore the fact that moments ago, he had done the same thing.

It seemed to lights were on either side of a tree with a gaping mouth carved into its trunk.

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Siege

---

Sure enough, the fire would lead to an updraft, one that would fortunately be high enough to cross over the bog. Now just to fly over and take your place at the shrine...

@Alex Azure @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege

---

"Marvellous! Now, we need someone to distract that thing. Allow me...to nominate Peter for the job! Yoohoo! Peter! Get that thing to chase you and start a-"

BOOM!

"EEK!!!" Brook cowered as the slime suddenly exploded into flames, leaving a large fire among the grass.

Margreet put her bow away with a smile. "Problem solved!"

@Lucky @Takumi

---

Wakaba's attack would land and do a small amount of damage, but not quickly enough to stop the beam from hitting Guy. Fortunately, he would successfully deflect, causing the beam to shoot right back in its eye. Just as with the Ancient Arrow, the Guardian short-circuited and exploded, leaving behind Ancient Screws and Ancient Springs.

"Fucking Hell...and still no Giant Core from all this shit."

(Die roll: 5)​
"No need to shout aloud..." Jin muttered before joining in the jumping, gliding along after Shallot in order to reach the temple safely.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Siege

Sure enough, the fire would lead to an updraft, one that would fortunately be high enough to cross over the bog. Now just to fly over and take your place at the shrine...

"Here we go!" Shallot said, jumping and whipping out his paraglider to glide to the Shrine.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Hida Tomonatsu
"No need to shout aloud..." Jin muttered before joining in the jumping, gliding along after Shallot in order to reach the temple safely.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Siege

"Let Shallot have a little fun," Akane said, following them on her own paraglider to the shrine.

"C'mon Zelda, youre next!"

@Yun Lee @Siege @Hida Tomonatsu

PBg_EN.png

"Phew. Lucky block, huh?" Guy said with a relieved sigh, lowering his shield, as he looked over at the others, giving a thankful nod to Wakaba and Yuuki for their efforts in helping, before walking over and picking up one screw and one spring from the pile.

A total of three screws and two springs. Good haul so far, all things considered.

Following his advice from the last time they encountered a Guardian, Guy gave himself little more than a short breath to catch up, before moving to Guardian 9 with that.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Kaykay @Donder172 @Takumi @Wetlands

“...Many say the journey is what counts, but I don’t see how fighting your way through monsters for a worthless shelid is nothing then a waste of time. As he said. What the hell, Linkle? Did you lead us to the wrong path!?”
Reimu switched from annoyed to angry in a span of two sentences, all that for nothing, it wasn’t like that wasn’t normal, but it was frustrating either way!

There had to be a silver lining though, Reimu just knew it.
The shrine maiden took a closer look at the shield.

“Maybe it’s like that sword, and it’s secretly powerful once we get rid of the rust. I don’t want to believe we came all the way here for a stupid, unusable shield.”
@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Siege

"Well, you didn't have to follow me you know? I'm happy you did though!"
Linkle responded as Lee suggested they should check out the area. "You got it old man! Let's see what we can find!" The young hero made her way to the shield and give it a closer look.

[/QUOTE]

Evening Update: Korok Forest

Elsewhere...

Malice. Just one look at the substance tells you that it's pure evil, without even knowing its true origin. Anger, grief, fear, jealousy, confusion...negativity manifested into tangible form, used in only the darkest magics of Hyrule. It's the key to unlimited power...if you know how to use it, of course. Otherwise, it was useless. Calamity Ganon had been unworthy of its gifts, and it had corrupted him into some disgusting beast that only lived to destroy a kingdom he had once dreamed of conquering. The result of one man's folly was a wasteland that was still trying to pick the pieces up one hundred years later. It was the perfect place for an invasion.

Ganondorf wanted nothing more than to take over Hyrule. Time after time, it was always the same. He returned in whatever form Fate gave him, attempted his takeover, and would almost have it all...if not for two people. Zelda and Link. Time after time after time after time after time...he was always the loser. Always sealed away, his prize and victory yanked away from him at the very last second. It had happened this time, too. The failure of a princess had outgambitted him, using her precious hero to prolong his takeover. How? How had she done it? She couldn't even save her kingdom one century ago, and now suddenly she was able to stop him?!

His fingernails dug into the armrest of his throne, teeth gritting as he remembered his humiliating defeat at her hands. It was all so perfect. Everyone despised each other, everyone had lost all hope...and then she arrived with her little revelation and ruined everything! He wanted to kill her. He wanted to destroy her. He wanted to-

No. No, no, no. He couldn't lose himself. Not yet.

His lips curled into a smile, as he looked around his throne room. It was still the same as before. The old trappings of Hyrule Castle were restored, as if the castle had never fallen to ruin. It was elegant, and it was a sign that his power was still there; it was all created with Malice, after all. Clark had killed nine in one go, and his secret weapon had eliminated the obnoxious spaceboy. And Mephistopheles...

"Master!"

Speak of the Devil, and he appeared. The Servant arrived in the throne room, and he was not alone, though Clark stayed in the shadows, sulking like a child.

"Master...the dead have come back to life! Whatever shall we do?"

Ah, yes. Eventide Island. Why the dead had revived there, he did not know. It was an anomaly, one that he couldn't investigate. Some sort of barrier had been placed around the island, and he needed to conserve his powers as much as possible. But it was of no consequence. They would all die anyway.

26.jpg

"Worry not, Caster. We can send them back just as easily. Won't we, Clark?"

Wallowing in the shadows, Clark glared at his partner.

"An arrow! He tried to kill me with a freakin' arrow?! What was he thinkin?'"

Stomping his foot into the ground, Clark barked.

"You better remember this! All I did for you! I held my end up. You better hold up yours. I want my world back. I want my birthright!"

Ganondorf had to admit, he was grateful to Agent 47 for shooting Clark. It had fueled the boy's unbridled rage, which in turn served to create even more Malice.

"Relax, my child. As I said before, you have done very well. And you will continue to do well. You have given me more power in just one day than those little girls did combined. And you shall receive all your powers again, in due time."

He turned back to his Servant. Out of everyone here, he never had to question Caster's loyalty. Even Ghirahim and Zant, he couldn't trust, which was why he sent them off to their own little game. But ever since Caster turned on the others, pledged to be the most faithful Servant...giving him the Yiga Clan was no problem. And he had done wonderfully with them, turning those jokes into an actual threat. "Caster...how go preparations for tomorrow?"

"Ah! Yes! The castle is ready! Guardians and monsters and ninjas...they're all in place! They won't know what hit them!"

"And they have yet to find my secret weapon among them, yes?"

"Oh, indeed! So stupid, so stupid! No one will figure it out...not even the weapon itself! Ahahahahahaha!"

"Excellent."
He leaned back in his throne, looking up at the sky from his seat. "We will take back this world, the world that is rightfully ours. And all of them will perish." He was confident, now, that he would win in the end. Tomorrow...his goal would finally be achieved.

After so long, Hyrule would be his...and all that stood in his way would be nothing but dust.

---

Guardian 10 held exactly what they needed: a Giant Ancient Core.

Giant_Ancient_Core.png

Dell walked over to them all. "Good job! Let's get out of here before anything else attacks us..."

A quick teleportation would bring you all back to Robbie. "Here's your core," Dell said, tossing the old man the part. "Now, can we get that flare?"

"Yes, yes, I'll get to work on it right away!"
He looked at the group. "You all seem to have a bunch of Guardian parts on you! Enough so that I can make everyone one Ancient Weapon! Stop by the lab tonight and I can build you anything you'd like! And tell your friends to stop by to visit..."

400px-BreathoftheWildRobbie.jpg

"Doctoooooor Robbie!"

"...yeah."
Dell turned to everyone. "Come on, guys. We need to get over to Korok Forest. feel free to get weapons after, though." He frowned at Wakaba and Silque. "But no more snooping in my room."

---

Within a short amount of time, it became rather clear what to do with the shield. "Give me that thing," Lee said, taking the shield and chucking it into the tree's mouth. Seconds later, the ground began rumbling, revealing the Shrine before them. A voice spoke from within.

You have done well to arrive here, heroes. Did you figure out the truth of this test? One of you knew the true way, and led you all here. Whether you followed with trust or aggravation, you all humbled yourself to take the sight of a second rather than your own. Take this Spirit Orb, and may you bring peace to Hyrule...

A purple orb floated down from above, displayed before them all before vanishing into the air. And then...nothing.

Lee clicked his tongue. "...whatever. Let's get out of here."

---

The updraft, as Brook said, was able to carry them all the way above the pathway. All it would take was a quick drop down to the ground, and then they had finally arrived at the shrine, where they would all be greeted by a voice.

You have done well to arrive here, heroes. Whether you ran, fought, or floated your way here, I hope you did so with someone by your side. The world can be a dangerous place, no matter who is beside you...but sometimes, having someone there can ease a terrible burden. I hope you all remember this as you face the great darkness tomorrow. Now, take this Spirit Orb, and bring peace to Hyrule...

A Spirit Orb would float down, and within seconds, vanished. Silence came to the group.

"Um..."
Margreet looked around. "I guess we go back now?"

---

"Okay, here I go...!"
Opening up her Paraglider, Zelda followed everyone else to the shrine, narrowly avoiding the bog by lifting her knees up at the right time. "Oh, my! How exciting that was! Good work, everyone, we-" Zelda was cut off as a voice spoke.

You have done well to arrive here, heroes. Whether a day, a week, a year, or even a century, patience remains an important virtue, along with diligence and determination. You have all endured hardships during your time here in Hyrule, and have had to bide your time until the final hour. Now, take your chance, and this Spirit Orb, and save Hyrule once and for all.

From above, came a Spirit Orb, as well as two others. They didn't stop before them all, but flew to Zelda, where they seemed to dematerialize the second they touched her. The princess gasped, as if feeling the force of the Spirit Orbs. Once she recovered, she looked at them all. "I think...it's time."

---

Everyone now gathered within the Korok Forest as the Sun began to set. Standing alone, on the center pedestal, was Zelda, standing before the Master Sword.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Whenever you are ready, my child,"
The Great Deku Tree said. "Take the hilt, and take the test."

"...all right."
Zelda clenched and flexed her fingers, staring at the sword for a moment, then closed her eyes, and took hold of the hilt. "Gah!" The second she did, Malice clouded around her, clearly causing her pain.

"Zelda!"
Margreet attempted to rush to her, but Dell stopped her.

"This is part of the test,"
he said. "Give her time."

Zelda closed her eyes, tightening her grip on the hilt. She had to do this. For Hyrule, for Link, for everyone here...there was no going back. Fight through the pain. Patience. Diligence. Determination. Use it all.

After a full minute, it ended. The Malice disappeared. And Zelda was able to pull the sword from its place.

The Koroks all began to cheer, jumping for joy as she did this. The Great Deku Tree seemed to smile. "Congratulations, my child. You have done well. I recommend you learn to fight with that sword tonight, for tomorrow, you will need it. The rest of you...this will be your final night in Hyrule. We here have beds prepared, and any food items you could desire. Take the time tonight to finish any business you need to, because tomorrow...it will all be over. But it will not be easy, either. So...prepare in whatever way you need to. And in the morning...the fate of Hyrule will be sealed."

Places of Interest:

Inside the Great Deku Tree:
Get any food you want to eat here, use the cooking pot as well.

Outside:
Explore the scenery, chat with Koroks and each other.

Akkala Tech Lab: Choose one Ancient Weapon for yourself, free of charge!

As this is your last night, do any last minute things you would like. Tomorrow is the final chapter in this calamitous tale.

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa 3)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Rex and Nia (Xenoblade Chronicles)
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira (Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends)
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma (Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)​

Last edited:
"You know Akuma," Yuuki says to the burly man, "I just realised that the mission assigned to us was completed. Maybe we can try looking for the man later to ask about it. I don't think we should really care about the money since we're kind of leaving this realm soon, but I... just feel a bit bad with an incomplete job.

I'll go grab a bite to see if I can heal my burn damage first."

While Yuuki was headed towards the Great Deku Tree, Kokkoro decides to observe and converse with the Koroks.

aCUj6h7.jpg

"So, what are you all?" Kokkoro asks the Koroks. "My name is Kokkoro, I am of the elves. You all have a lovely home, you know that? The kind of place I'd love to live in."

@Yun Lee

@Siege @Ver @Kaykay

Well, that was dandy enough. And good thing too; considering their luck in this world, or rather lack of any, it was just about time that they gathered the Ancient Gear.

After everything that had happened and the preparations were complete, Guy let out a tired sigh to himself. It had been quite a day, but a part of him was still riled up from the day before, when Clark had made himself be known, but at least everyone managed to return from... whatever state they had been in before. Certainly not death. At least, not death in the way he was familiar with, but judging from everyone's reactions to the prospect of returning... Well, who could say?

All that said, Guy made a quick trip to the Tech Labs for a bit, wondering if there was anything new there.

@Yun Lee

Elsewhere...

Malice. Just one look at the substance tells you that it's pure evil, without even knowing its true origin. Anger, grief, fear, jealousy, confusion...negativity manifested into tangible form, used in only the darkest magics of Hyrule. It's the key to unlimited power...if you know how to use it, of course. Otherwise, it was useless. Calamity Ganon had been unworthy of its gifts, and it had corrupted him into some disgusting beast that only lived to destroy a kingdom he had once dreamed of conquering. The result of one man's folly was a wasteland that was still trying to pick the pieces up one hundred years later. It was the perfect place for an invasion.

Ganondorf wanted nothing more than to take over Hyrule. Time after time, it was always the same. He returned in whatever form Fate gave him, attempted his takeover, and would almost have it all...if not for two people. Zelda and Link. Time after time after time after time after time...he was always the loser. Always sealed away, his prize and victory yanked away from him at the very last second. It had happened this time, too. The failure of a princess had outgambitted him, using her precious hero to prolong his takeover. How? How had she done it? She couldn't even save her kingdom one century ago, and now suddenly she was able to stop him?!

His fingernails dug into the armrest of his throne, teeth gritting as he remembered his humiliating defeat at her hands. It was all so perfect. Everyone despised each other, everyone had lost all hope...and then she arrived with her little revelation and ruined everything! He wanted to kill her. He wanted to destroy her. He wanted to-

His lips curled into a smile, as he looked around his throne room. It was still the same as before. The old trappings of Hyrule Castle were restored, as if the castle had never fallen to ruin. It was elegant, and it was a sign that his power was still there; it was all created with Malice, after all. Clark had killed nine in one go, and his secret weapon had eliminated the obnoxious spaceboy. And Mephistopheles...

"Master!"

Speak of the Devil, and he appeared. The Servant arrived in the throne room, and he was not alone, though Clark stayed in the shadows, sulking like a child.

Ah, yes. Eventide Island. Why the dead had revived there, he did not know. It was an anomaly, one that he couldn't investigate. Some sort of barrier had been placed around the island, and he needed to conserve his powers as much as possible. But it was of no consequence. They would all die anyway.

26.jpg

"You better remember this! All I did for you! I held my end up. You better hold up yours. I want my world back. I want my birthright!"

Ganondorf had to admit, he was grateful to Agent 47 for shooting Clark. It had fueled the boy's unbridled rage, which in turn served to create even more Malice.

"Relax, my child. As I said before, you have done very well. And you will continue to do well. You have given me more power in just one day than those little girls did combined. And you shall receive all your powers again, in due time."

He turned back to his Servant. Out of everyone here, he never had to question Caster's loyalty. Even Ghirahim and Zant, he couldn't trust, which was why he sent them off to their own little game. But ever since Caster turned on the others, pledged to be the most faithful Servant...giving him the Yiga Clan was no problem. And he had done wonderfully with them, turning those jokes into an actual threat. "Caster...how go preparations for tomorrow?"

"Ah! Yes! The castle is ready! Guardians and monsters and ninjas...they're all in place! They won't know what hit them!"

"Oh, indeed! So stupid, so stupid! No one will figure it out...not even the weapon itself! Ahahahahahaha!"

"Excellent."
He leaned back in his throne, looking up at the sky from his seat. "We will take back this world, the world that is rightfully ours. And all of them will perish." He was confident, now, that he would win in the end. Tomorrow...his goal would finally be achieved.

After so long, Hyrule would be his...and all that stood in his way would be nothing but dust.

---

Giant_Ancient_Core.png

Dell walked over to them all. "Good job! Let's get out of here before anything else attacks us..."

A quick teleportation would bring you all back to Robbie. "Here's your core," Dell said, tossing the old man the part. "Now, can we get that flare?"

He looked at the group. "You all seem to have a bunch of Guardian parts on you! Enough so that I can make everyone one Ancient Weapon! Stop by the lab tonight and I can build you anything you'd like! And tell your friends to stop by to visit..."

"Doctoooooor Robbie!"

"...yeah."
Dell turned to everyone. "Come on, guys. We need to get over to Korok Forest. feel free to get weapons after, though." He frowned at Wakaba and Silque. "But no more snooping in my room."

---

Within a short amount of time, it became rather clear what to do with the shield. "Give me that thing," Lee said, taking the shield and chucking it into the tree's mouth. Seconds later, the ground began rumbling, revealing the Shrine before them. A voice spoke from within.

You have done well to arrive here, heroes. Did you figure out the truth of this test? One of you knew the true way, and led you all here. Whether you followed with trust or aggravation, you all humbled yourself to take the sight of a second rather than your own. Take this Spirit Orb, and may you bring peace to Hyrule...

A purple orb floated down from above, displayed before them all before vanishing into the air. And then...nothing.

---

The updraft, as Brook said, was able to carry them all the way above the pathway. All it would take was a quick drop down to the ground, and then they had finally arrived at the shrine, where they would all be greeted by a voice.

You have done well to arrive here, heroes. Whether you ran, fought, or floated your way here, I hope you did so with someone by your side. The world can be a dangerous place, no matter who is beside you...but sometimes, having someone there can ease a terrible burden. I hope you all remember this as you face the great darkness tomorrow. Now, take this Spirit Orb, and bring peace to Hyrule...

A Spirit Orb would float down, and within seconds, vanished. Silence came to the group.

"Um..."

---

"Okay, here I go...!"
Opening up her Paraglider, Zelda followed everyone else to the shrine, narrowly avoiding the bog by lifting her knees up at the right time. "Oh, my! How exciting that was! Good work, everyone, we-" Zelda was cut off as a voice spoke.

You have done well to arrive here, heroes. Whether a day, a week, a year, or even a century, patience remains an important virtue, along with diligence and determination. You have all endured hardships during your time here in Hyrule, and have had to bide your time until the final hour. Now, take your chance, and this Spirit Orb, and save Hyrule once and for all.

From above, came a Spirit Orb, as well as two others. They didn't stop before them all, but flew to Zelda, where they seemed to dematerialize the second they touched her. The princess gasped, as if feeling the force of the Spirit Orbs. Once she recovered, she looked at them all. "I think...it's time."

---

Everyone now gathered within the Korok Forest as the Sun began to set. Standing alone, on the center pedestal, was Zelda, standing before the Master Sword.

maxresdefault.jpg

"...all right."
Zelda clenched and flexed her fingers, staring at the sword for a moment, then closed her eyes, and took hold of the hilt. "Gah!" The second she did, Malice clouded around her, clearly causing her pain.

"Zelda!"

Zelda closed her eyes, tightening her grip on the hilt. She had to do this. For Hyrule, for Link, for everyone here...there was no going back. Fight through the pain. Patience. Diligence. Determination. Use it all.

After a full minute, it ended. The Malice disappeared. And Zelda was able to pull the sword from its place.

The Koroks all began to cheer, jumping for joy as she did this. The Great Deku Tree seemed to smile. "Congratulations, my child. You have done well. I recommend you learn to fight with that sword tonight, for tomorrow, you will need it. The rest of you...this will be your final night in Hyrule. We here have beds prepared, and any food items you could desire. Take the time tonight to finish any business you need to, because tomorrow...it will all be over. But it will not be easy, either. So...prepare in whatever way you need to. And in the morning...the fate of Hyrule will be sealed."

Places of Interest:

Outside:

As this is your last night, do any last minute things you would like. Tomorrow is the final chapter in this calamitous tale.

Cast List

@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@York as Enu (RiME)​

The look Dell had gave her and Wakaba earned a rather sheepish look from the Cleric, and a genuine apology. Once the entire group was reunited, Silque went ahead to the Tech Lab.

Azel used this time to approach Margreet then. "Margreet? Do you have a moment? It's about what you wanted to ask back during the trial." he spoke. If she was busy, then he had no qualms with waiting for her to talk to him when she was ready.

@Yun Lee

"Oh, absolutely!" Margreet started walking alongside Azel. "Basically, we need to get through this trial without breaking these wooden weapons. Use one up once, and we fail."

"Goodness! What an ordeal! Are you all any closer to your goal?"

Margreet shifted from one foot to the other. "Uh...not really, I don't think..."

"I see." The group now arrived at the next area. A large stack of crates blocked a fence, and a large fire slime could be seen rolling around right in front of them. Just beyond, the snarling and growling of what was most certainly many enemies echoed.

"Oh dear...we're not even halfway through this! How are we going to keep our weapons in one piece?"

@Lucky @Takumi

---

"It seems we're still due Northwest," Zelda replied, checking the embers. "It won't be long now..."

---

"Just about everyone who died showed up on the island," Lee replied. "...except Ken. And a few others, apparently. But just about everyone was there, yes. As for what we did...it seemed a number of us could leave each time a Traitor was discovered. After solving sone sort of puzzle, that is."

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Siege

---

"Hardy har har. Dell, kid. Just scrouge around these decayed ones."

Guy found another Ancient Screw, and though Guardian Six did have an Ancient Core, the one they walked up to suddenly started...glowing?

BotW_Decayed_Guardian_Model.png

Uh-oh. Looks like it's not quite dead.

Its beam target began its scan of the duo, ultimately locking on Yuuki, preparing to fire!

---

Enu would have all his items now, and could instantly arrive at Trial of Wood, Trial of the Wild, Trial of Second Sight, or Torin Wetland.

@York

Elsewhere...

"Master!"

26.jpg

"Excellent."

---

Giant_Ancient_Core.png

"Doctoooooor Robbie!"

"...yeah."

---

---

"Um..."

---

"Okay, here I go...!"

---

maxresdefault.jpg

"...all right."

"Zelda!"

Places of Interest:

Outside:

Cast List

@York as Enu (RiME)​
Enu
@Yun Lee
@Tech Lab

Enu woke up after entering the strange shrine, smiling, and seeming alot happier than he was after his previous passing. Collecting his items he once had on him, he quickly rushed back towards where the others were, just in time for night fall, and all that came with it.

Armed with a moonlight scimitar, his shield, sword... And electric arrows, he was quite the force to be reckoned with, but at the same time... He felt he might need a little extra edge to take on Ganon and his forces at his castle. With this in mind, he quickly made his way towards the Akkala Tech Lab, intending to snag a guardian weapon for himself before he settled in for the night for what would be a big battle ahead... Or so he thought.​

Geez, that was a puzzling, strange experience. Reimu was a simple minded girl, there was no space for abstract thinking, what kind of clue showed that they needed to chuck a rusty thing into a tree mouth?
And what was with that orb thing?
Well, at least the trial was short, and not too dangerous.
-----------
There was simply too much going on tommorow, with them, oh you know, fighting for the fate of Hyrule. Reimu had a feeling that it will go well, but she thought of it as simple optimism. Well, Lady Luck always shined in her, so hopefully she will tomorrow as well.
Realising she had a rather blunt WIndcleaver, she began to make her way to the Tech Lab for new weapons.
@Yun Lee

"You know Akuma," Yuuki says to the burly man, "I just realised that the mission assigned to us was completed. Maybe we can try looking for the man later to ask about it. I don't think we should really care about the money since we're kind of leaving this realm soon, but I... just feel a bit bad with an incomplete job.

While Yuuki was headed towards the Great Deku Tree, Kokkoro decides to observe and converse with the Koroks.

aCUj6h7.jpg

"So, what are you all?" Kokkoro asks the Koroks. "My name is Kokkoro, I am of the elves. You all have a lovely home, you know that? The kind of place I'd love to live in."

@Yun Lee

@Siege @Ver @Kaykay

"Boy, that job was nothing more than a joke anyways. You can if you want, but I feel that getting home is our best choice of option. It is good to see you back, however." Akuma said. He soon went to the Tech Lab with Shallot to get Ancient Weapons.

@Yun Lee @Crow

At the Tech Lab, Dell was already there with Robbie.

"Okay, one weapon each," he told them all. "You can get anything listed in the Ancient Oven's queue."

Ancient Arrow (×5): Any enemy made of Malice will instantly vanish when shot with one. Can kill Guardians with one hit to the eye.

Ancient Short Sword: A one-handed sword that's effective against Guardians and stronger than other one-handed options.

Ancient Buzzsaw: A two-handed weapon that's effective against Guardians and stronger than other two-handed options. Slices like a chainsaw.

Ancient Spear: Not as strong as the other two melee weapons, but effective in landing fatal blows due to its concentrated and pointed blade.

Ancient Shield: Not offensive unless against a Guardian, as it will increase deflecting chances (2/6 chance of hitting becomes 4/6.)

@Ver @York @Siege @Takumi @MelodyMeister

---

BotW_Walton_Model.png

"You look like a Hylian, lady! Are elves Hylians?' One Korok asked.

"I like our home too!" Said another. "It's fun and safe here!"

@Crow

---

Margreet was talking to Lee and Efi at the moment. "And I'm so happy you're all safe and sound! I don't even know how that's possible, but...oh!" As Azel came to her, she nodded. "Of course. Um...is it okay if we go somewhere...private?"

@Takumi

Elsewhere...

"Master!"

26.jpg

"Excellent."

---

Giant_Ancient_Core.png

"Doctoooooor Robbie!"

"...yeah."

---

---

"Um..."

---

"Okay, here I go...!"

---

maxresdefault.jpg

"...all right."

"Zelda!"

Places of Interest:

Outside:

Cast List

@York as Enu (RiME)​

"Okay, one weapon each," he told them all. "You can get anything listed in the Ancient Oven's queue."

Ancient Arrow (×5): Any enemy made of Malice will instantly vanish when shot with one. Can kill Guardians with one hit to the eye.

Ancient Short Sword: A one-handed sword that's effective against Guardians and stronger than other one-handed options.

Ancient Buzzsaw: A two-handed weapon that's effective against Guardians and stronger than other two-handed options. Slices like a chainsaw.

Ancient Spear: Not as strong as the other two melee weapons, but effective in landing fatal blows due to its concentrated and pointed blade.

Ancient Shield: Not offensive unless against a Guardian, as it will increase deflecting chances (2/6 chance of hitting becomes 4/6.)

Akane warped to the Tech Lab and chose herself an Ancient Buzzsaw.

View attachment 3110
"Is this... is this just literally a chainsaw? I mean, I'm not complaining, it just feels a little out of place."

@Yun Lee @Ver @York @Siege @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Tech Lab​

Elsewhere...

"Master!"

26.jpg

"Excellent."

---

Giant_Ancient_Core.png

"Doctoooooor Robbie!"

"...yeah."

---

---

"Um..."

---

"Okay, here I go...!"

---

maxresdefault.jpg

"...all right."

"Zelda!"

Places of Interest:

Outside:

Cast List

@York as Enu (RiME)​

aCUj6h7.jpg

@Yun Lee

@Siege @Ver @Kaykay
BotW_Walton_Model.png

@Crow
tumblr_p7ynsy1mol1xrdzieo2_100.png

❝ I like it too! It's so cozy and comfortable! ❞ Nadeshiko commented as she walked over to where Kokkoro and the Koroks were. She wanted to relax for now, especially after that entire mess with the Guardians. Gladly no one was majorly hurt by them. Must be why she was now in a good mood.

@Crow @Siege @Yun Lee

-----​
Well, that was dandy enough. And good thing too; considering their luck in this world, or rather lack of any, it was just about time that they gathered the Ancient Gear.

After everything that had happened and the preparations were complete, Guy let out a tired sigh to himself. It had been quite a day, but a part of him was still riled up from the day before, when Clark had made himself be known, but at least everyone managed to return from... whatever state they had been in before. Certainly not death. At least, not death in the way he was familiar with, but judging from everyone's reactions to the prospect of returning... Well, who could say?

All that said, Guy made a quick trip to the Tech Labs for a bit, wondering if there was anything new there.

@Yun Lee
The look Dell had gave her and Wakaba earned a rather sheepish look from the Cleric, and a genuine apology. Once the entire group was reunited, Silque went ahead to the Tech Lab.

Azel used this time to approach Margreet then. "Margreet? Do you have a moment? It's about what you wanted to ask back during the trial." he spoke. If she was busy, then he had no qualms with waiting for her to talk to him when she was ready.

@Yun Lee
Enu
@Yun Lee
@Tech Lab

Enu woke up after entering the strange shrine, smiling, and seeming alot happier than he was after his previous passing. Collecting his items he once had on him, he quickly rushed back towards where the others were, just in time for night fall, and all that came with it.

Armed with a moonlight scimitar, his shield, sword... And electric arrows, he was quite the force to be reckoned with, but at the same time... He felt he might need a little extra edge to take on Ganon and his forces at his castle. With this in mind, he quickly made his way towards the Akkala Tech Lab, intending to snag a guardian weapon for himself before he settled in for the night for what would be a big battle ahead... Or so he thought.​

View attachment 3110
"Is this... is this just literally a chainsaw? I mean, I'm not complaining, it just feels a little out of place."

Getting over to the Tech Lab, Ellie decided to take the Ancient Short Sword. Though, considering that camper girl, Ellie had a feeling that the girl would forget to grab a weapon. And also considering that Nadeshiko didn't like to be up close in a fight.

❝ Hey, is it find that I pick up some Ancient Arrows for Nadeshiko? ❞ She asked as she carefully looked over the sword that she got.

@Yun Lee @Ver @York @Siege @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Alex Azure @Tech Lab

---

BotW_Walton_Model.png

@Crow

---

Margreet was talking to Lee and Efi at the moment. "And I'm so happy you're all safe and sound! I don't even know how that's possible, but...oh!" As Azel came to her, she nodded. "Of course. Um...is it okay if we go somewhere...private?"

@Takumi

Silque decided to take an Ancient Spear. It would probably do better than a sword for her anyway.

Sbe couldn't help but turn to address Akane though. "Chainsaw? What an odd name for an odd weapon. You have them in your world, then?" she wondered.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Alex Azure @York @Siege @MelodyMeister

Azel nodded, before finding a place some distance away from those lingering. "You mentioned when this ordeal was over, what exactly did you mean?" he pondered, leaving it at that to let her speak.

@Yun Lee

guy020.png

"Is it alright if I make use of this then?" Guy asked, picking up the Ancient Shield. He had little need for any additional offense, especially when there was a trick to taking down the Guardians that involved defense as it was. And more than that... What he had planned for Clark, he wouldn't be needing his sword at the very least.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @MelodyMeister @York @TechLabs

View attachment 3110

"Oh wow, that's really something."
Fred as well as Linkle, Oichi and Mantis would step into the Tech Lab and saw Akane have fun with the Ancient Buzzsaw. "I might have to get me one of those too." He walked up and picked up an Ancient Buzzsaw of his own.

"This one will be fine with out one,"
Mantis replied. "My inner strength and skill will be enough to help me through."

"Yeah!" Linkle replied doing some kicks into the air. "What she said!"

guy020.png

"Is it alright if I make use of this then?" Guy asked, picking up the Ancient Shield. He had little need for any additional offense, especially when there was a trick to taking down the Guardians that involved defense as it was. And more than that... What he had planned for Clark, he wouldn't be needing his sword at the very least.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @MelodyMeister @York @TechLabs

"To protect oneself from harm, Oichi understands...the sting of a weapon piercing your abdomen, letting everything from the inside spill out." She was right behind Guy as she spoke before shuffling her way towards an Ancient Spear. "My friends are gone...I need something close that can protect me. Will you be the one that will?" She held the spear tight and caressed it as she spoke.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @MelodyMeister @York @TechLabs

tumblr_inline_n1wj2r_AA2_U1qfqvym.gif

"A-Aha... Yes, it would be optimal to avoid such an outcome," Guy said with a soft laugh as Oichi made her unusual intro. Though the girl seemed a bit... odd to him, it didn't exactly matter either way, did it? With a resigned nod, he spoke again.

"Of course. It's my responsibility after all, all things considered," he said, laying back to his status as an Agent, "But even if it wasn't... Well, far be it from me to let a girl come into harm's way, after all."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @MelodyMeister @York @TechLabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back