Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can't bear to see a young lady in peril! Thank goodness I don't have any eyes!" Brook seemed to try to be getting her to laugh with his skull jokes. Whether it worked or not would have to be seen after the explosion rocked the Lockup.

Sure enough, the rocks gave way to a narrow passageway. Dell stepped up, glancing inside. "Oi, Zelda. What's this?"

"Hmm? Oh! I remember..." Zelda walked into the cell, looking into the passageway. "Through here, there was a rite of passage for knights. Anyone who took the challenge in there became a member of the Royal Guard."

"Think he's in there?" Dell asked.

"He very well might be. But...I get the feeling it may be a trap. Either way...I would like to go in. There's something I hope to be in there...an old family heirloom."

Dell shrugged. "Fine by me. Anyone else wanna join her?"

@Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Siege @York

Both arrows rang true and felled both of the Yiga clan members whose lifeless bodies fell to the ground. "Nice shot!" Linkle exclaimed.

"This one concurs."
Mantis nodded. "We better not tardy then, let us be on our way." Following along the west path that the map had shown the group came not a path of heavy opposition or traps. Their only companion was silence. "This one thinks that we must be very careful." Mantis seemed very concerned when she looked around the passage.

"Oh don't worry about it!" Linkle assured her. "Not everything has to be hard you know!" After some more traveling in silence they were met by something new.

300px-BotW_First_Gatehouse.png

The first gatehouse was looming in front of them. "There we go! Come on, not far now!" As the final member of the group entered the gatehouse the doors slammed shut behind them and a loud crash could be heard from the ceiling as debris fell down, followed by something big.

225px-BotW_White-Maned_Lynel_Model.png

The creature loomed over the group silently before letting out a loud roar and slamming it's hammer to the ground causing a fiery explosion to erupt around it.

"What a cute little horse...it seems to be crossed with us. Maybe...brushing its mane will make it feel better."
Oichi replied to the others as Fred readied his ancient buzzsaw.​

@Jeremi @Crow @Ver @Donder172 @Takumi @MelodyMeister @LinkleMission

Reimu hastily turned around and stared at the creature with a fiery gaze after having been staring at the door behind her for too long. She took out her bow and readied herself.

“Don’t be ridiculous, such creatures should be killed. You see how angry and how much damage it’s willing to do? Anyways, My concern is how to get rid of it.”

Reimu hoped that what Oichi said was sarcasm, but replied just in case. The shrine maiden had to do her job, and remove impurities such as monsters. She didn’t hate monsters, but it was her job.
@Jeremi

guy021.png

"Perhaps we ought to try a... more tactical approach, if it can be helped. You're an expert at that, aren't you, Mr. 47?" Guy suggested to the others beside him, pulling out a Fire Arrow and aiming it at the enemies in the distance, focusing his gaze on them.

"After all, if we want to get our objective done in a timely manner... Let's not alert every enemy to our presence all at once, eh? Yuuki, are you up for this?"

@Crow @Donder172 @Jeremi @Takumi @MelodyMeister @LinkleMission
47 nods and takes a good look at the door. Trying to spot any weaknesses in the door.
Both arrows rang true and felled both of the Yiga clan members whose lifeless bodies fell to the ground. "Nice shot!" Linkle exclaimed.

"This one concurs."
Mantis nodded. "We better not tardy then, let us be on our way." Following along the west path that the map had shown the group came not a path of heavy opposition or traps. Their only companion was silence. "This one thinks that we must be very careful." Mantis seemed very concerned when she looked around the passage.

"Oh don't worry about it!" Linkle assured her. "Not everything has to be hard you know!" After some more traveling in silence they were met by something new.

The first gatehouse was looming in front of them. "There we go! Come on, not far now!" As the final member of the group entered the gatehouse the doors slammed shut behind them and a loud crash could be heard from the ceiling as debris fell down, followed by something big.

The creature loomed over the group silently before letting out a loud roar and slamming it's hammer to the ground causing a fiery explosion to erupt around it.

"What a cute little horse...it seems to be crossed with us. Maybe...brushing its mane will make it feel better."

47 and Grievous followed the group along the path. Grievous put his own weapons away and brought his arms back together as two. Holding the two-handed weapon in his hands. 47 switched to his bow and arrows and readied an arrow aimed at the creature's head in case this was going to get violent. Which seemed to be the most likely scenario.

"This one concurs."

Reimu hastily turned around and stared at the creature with a fiery gaze after having been staring at the door behind her for too long. She took out her bow and readied herself.

“Don’t be ridiculous, such creatures should be killed. You see how angry and how much damage it’s willing to do? Anyways, My concern is how to get rid of it.”

Reimu hoped that what Oichi said was sarcasm, but replied just in case. The shrine maiden had to do her job, and remove impurities such as monsters. She didn’t hate monsters, but it was her job.
@Jeremi
47 nods and takes a good look at the door. Trying to spot any weaknesses in the door.

47 and Grievous followed the group along the path. Grievous put his own weapons away and brought his arms back together as two. Holding the two-handed weapon in his hands. 47 switched to his bow and arrows and readied an arrow aimed at the creature's head in case this was going to get violent. Which seemed to be the most likely scenario.

Kokkoro used her speed to charge forward, evading the monsters strikes as her Ancient Spear was ready to strike the centaurian beast's weak points, particularly the legs.

Yuuki lends his Frost Arrows to the group.

"Aim for the eruption points, I'm going in."

With that, his Ancient Buzzsaw whirred as it prepared to strike the beast.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Crow @Ver @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @LinkleMission​

Kokkoro used her speed to charge forward, evading the monsters strikes as her Ancient Spear was ready to strike the centaurian beast's weak points, particularly the legs.

Yuuki lends his Frost Arrows to the group.

"Aim for the eruption points, I'm going in."

With that, his Ancient Buzzsaw whirred as it prepared to strike the beast.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Crow @Ver @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @LinkleMission​

As Kokkoro charged the monster rose up on its hind legs and its hammer swung down trying to hit anyone close to it as well as causing another eruption to push them back.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Crow @Ver @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @LinkleMission

"I can't bear to see a young lady in peril! Thank goodness I don't have any eyes!" Brook seemed to try to be getting her to laugh with his skull jokes. Whether it worked or not would have to be seen after the explosion rocked the Lockup.

Sure enough, the rocks gave way to a narrow passageway. Dell stepped up, glancing inside. "Oi, Zelda. What's this?"

"Hmm? Oh! I remember..." Zelda walked into the cell, looking into the passageway. "Through here, there was a rite of passage for knights. Anyone who took the challenge in there became a member of the Royal Guard."

"He very well might be. But...I get the feeling it may be a trap. Either way...I would like to go in. There's something I hope to be in there...an old family heirloom."

"I'll go with ya, Zelda! If you know these old passages, then lead the way."

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Siege @York

"I'm going with her." Shallot said, following Zelda. "You comin', Akuma?" Shallot asked.

It only took a simply shake of the head no for Shallot to understand Akuma was staying behind.

@Yun Lee @WithZelda @Lockup

Last edited:
Teruteru had been holding on to Guy's legs for an indeterminate amount of time up to this point, shivering like a soft koala, but once he saw the creature before the group, his demeanor changed.

0VVRSgb.png

"Oh my... perhaps we can... communicate with the beast? He does look quite... strong, doesn't he? No need for all the bloodshed."

"I'll go, too!" Brook said, following the three.

---

The passageway was long and narrow, and took the small group deeper into the castle. Steel gates up above them closed as they all passed through, shutting them within. Eventually, they arrived in the small circular arena.

800px-BotW_Test_of_the_Royal_Guard.png

"That's new," Zelda observed as she noticed a small prison cell within. A figure was curled up, his back to the group, but the spiky purple hair was unmistakeable. "Kaito! Now to just get him out of there...aha!" On the ground, inside a rather large ribcage of bone, was a key. Zelda's joy turned to terror. "...stand back."

"What? But why?" Brook's question was answered as suddenly, the bones formed together to create a giant skeletal cyclops, peering down at them all. "EEEEEEEK!!! A SKELETON!!!!!"

"A Stalnox!" Zelda readied her blade. "Be prepared, everyone! We're not getting out of this without a fight!"

Last edited:
800px-BotW_Lockup.png

The Lockup was a long hallway, with cells on either end-about ten in all. Moans and sobs echoed through the room, which was guarded by a lone Yiga Blademaster. Anyone close enough to get a peek at the inhabitants of the room, could see the prisoners were civilians, Hylians no doubt locked up by Ganondorf. A small pile of Mighty Bananas were by the entrance, and a large switch could be seen in the center of the hall.

"That switch opens every cell door in the area," Zelda whispered. "If we can just flip it, we shouldn't have a problem freeing Kaito, and everyone else in here for that matter."

---

Peter would successfully block the attack, which gave Margreet time to slip out and stab the creature in the head. Lee engaged in battle with another, the two of them locking blades, and a third with a spear attempted to stab Peter from a distance!

In the meantime, the three others above began shooting arrows down, aiming for anyone they could. Efi managed to block on arrow with her shield, but another came for Azel within the cavern, and the third for Margreet!

@Lucky @Takumi

The attack would land, just as Akane hoped, and Peter would successfully flip the switch, opening all the cell doors.

"Why, you little-!" The Blademaster turned, grabbing Akane by the head and tossing her into the nearest cell. Meanwhile, the other prisoners all rushed out, save for one woman, still seated and crying.

Dell scanned the freed Hylians, then frowned. "Where the Hell is Kaito?" Sure enough, the Ultimate Astronaut was nowhere to be seen.

---

"Thank you, dear!" Margreet said as Peter saved her from an arrow to the back. "Let's teach these guys a lesson, shall we?"

She began climbing up the wall in order to get on the second floor. "Hurry, this way!"

@Lucky @Takumi

Peter- MCU

Peter was happy that he had helped with flipping the switching and letting all the prisoners out of the cage. He felt useful.

Peter looked over worried that there was a woman who was still sitting in the corner and was crying. He hated to see a woman crying and he looked over sadly and decided to go and talk with the sad woman.
" Hey, Miss, you can get out now, the cells are open. Are you okay? Are you sad to be free?" He asked, keeping a safe distance, hoping she wasn't a bad person.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege @York @Lockup

Peter-Amazing

Peter smiled. " It's nothing Margreet, and I couldn't agree with you more, we need to teach those awful lizards a lesson," he replied.

He followed after her with a smile on his face, happy to see they wre going to help each other.

@Takumi @Yun Lee

Azel followed those in their group with his Duplex Bow in hand, after avoiding the arrow that had came his way.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Library

Teruteru had been holding on to Guy's legs for an indeterminate amount of time up to this point, shivering like a soft koala, but once he saw the creature before the group, his demeanor changed.

0VVRSgb.png

"Oh my... perhaps we can... communicate with the beast? He does look quite... strong, doesn't he? No need for all the bloodshed."

"I don't think we can do that, Teruteru." Silque spoke up, before adding, "though if he attacks then we have no choice but to engage it seems." someone had to keep Teruteru grounded to some degree, and she was prepared to bring up any other points to remind Teruteru that they had to fight these monsters to stay alive and save this world in this world's goddess and to some degree Mila's name.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Crow @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @Linkle Mission

Last edited:
They continued down a hallway, and Margreet frowned. "This is...odd," she said. "Normally this place is crawling with monsters, but it seems so...deserted. And Ganondorf usually uses Malice to make this castle look completely restored, so why is it in ruins?"

"I have an idea," Efi said, looking around the castle. "In Dell's papers, he mentioned that Ganondorf can use Malice for his powers, and if these monsters are made of Malice..."

"You mean...you think he sacrificed his own men to power himself?"

"I wouldn't put it past him," Lee sneered. "Power-hungry fools will do anything to make themselves stronger."

They arrived at the Armory, which was, as expected, deserted, save for a few weapons lying around. "Well...I guess this makes our job easier? But I can only imagine how tough he's gonna be to deal with..."

@Lucky @Takumi

---

The passageway was long and narrow, and took the small group deeper into the castle. Steel gates up above them closed as they all passed through, shutting them within. Eventually, they arrived in the small circular arena.

"That's new," Zelda observed as she noticed a small prison cell within. A figure was curled up, his back to the group, but the spiky purple hair was unmistakeable. "Kaito! Now to just get him out of there...aha!" On the ground, inside a rather large ribcage of bone, was a key. Zelda's joy turned to terror. "...stand back."

"What? But why?" Brook's question was answered as suddenly, the bones formed together to create a giant skeletal cyclops, peering down at them all. "EEEEEEEK!!! A SKELETON!!!!!"

"A Stalnox!" Zelda readied her blade. "Be prepared, everyone! We're not getting out of this without a fight!"

Rather than stand back, Akane rushed forward into battle.

View attachment 3140
"We're getting that key and getting back Kaito!"

She took out her Ancient Bladesaw and slashed the Stalnox's legs, hopefully cutting clean through.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Siege @York

"A-As Miss Silque says, sometimes the only language that creatures like these understand is violence, and so we must answer them promptly," Guy said, trying his best to shake off his mild discomfort from Teruteru clinging on to his firm legs the way he did. As Yuuki charged forward ready to engage with the beast, the young man shook his head, attempting to get himself back in the game.

"Now, if you'll excuse me...!" Guy exclaimed, drawing the Frost Arrow that Yuuki had provided and attempting to shoot it at the beast's vulnerable points, imagining that his own Fire Arrows would have little to no effect on a monster like that.

@Crow @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Takumi @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @LinkleMission

---

Shallot drew his Ancient Short Sword.

"Bring it on!" Shallot shouted.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure

"Wait!" Zelda cried, but it didn't seem to do any good, as the two rushed the creature. The Stalnox seemed to be delighted that they came to him, and he took the opportunity to swat the two into the wall like flies.

"You have to get a Stalnox vulnerable from close range in order to attack!" Zelda started running along the sides of the wall. "They also throw their bones, so be careful!"

"Wait!" Zelda cried, but it didn't seem to do any good, as the two rushed the creature. The Stalnox seemed to be delighted that they came to him, and he took the opportunity to swat the two into the wall like flies.

"You have to get a Stalnox vulnerable from close range in order to attack!" Zelda started running along the sides of the wall. "They also throw their bones, so be careful!"

View attachment 3141
"Let's see how he likes being beaten around then."

Akane picked herself up off the wall and readied her bow with another Bomb Arrow, aiming right for the creature's eye.

"A-As Miss Silque says, sometimes the only language that creatures like these understand is violence, and so we must answer them promptly," Guy said, trying his best to shake off his mild discomfort from Teruteru clinging on to his firm legs the way he did. As Yuuki charged forward ready to engage with the beast, the young man shook his head, attempting to get himself back in the game.

"Now, if you'll excuse me...!" Guy exclaimed, drawing the Frost Arrow that Yuuki had provided and attempting to shoot it at the beast's vulnerable points, imagining that his own Fire Arrows would have little to no effect on a monster like that.

@Crow @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Takumi @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @LinkleMission

Just after the Frost Arrow's slipped from Guy's bowstring and sent soaring toward the beast's exposed weakpoints, something light and agile would suddenly forced itself upon the adventurer's head before harmlessly bouncing off. Was it a piece of debris still falling from the roof? Was it an unseen attack from the group's gigantic assailant? Did Guy Cecil meet his end abruptly?

It was none of these things. The only thing that the object could be is blue - and screaming.

cca295415bd89ae9dc920addc60cfb67.png

"DYNAMIC ENTRY!"

The unseen Shovel Knight suddenly bounced from Guy's head just after he fired his arrow, expertly leaping high in the air and meeting the giant horse-beast at eye-level. He was quite imposing, but nothing that would be invulnerable to the knight's technique. Clutching a high-tech handle peeking out from behind his back, the knight withdrew his weapon of choice and swung it forward in a horizontal arc mid-air, slashing across the beast's glowing red eyes with the goal of blinding it.

One would expect the knight would be using his Lynel Blade - but, he wasn't that behind from the rest of the group.

WHIIIRRR!

The Ancient Buzzsaw whirred to life as it came slashing across the monster's beady red eyes. As quickly as he was in the air, Shovel Knight dropped to the floor right in front of the beast as he landed, and made no hesitation to scurry away from it's erupting flames, deftly leaping over the rings of fire and spinning around to face it.

"You are naught but a slow and dull beast! I will bury you myself! With. . .u-uh. . .DISTRACTION!" Shovel Knight taunted the monster as it stood on the opposite side of the room from the rest of the group, now aiming to turn it's attention away from the party and expose more of it's weakpoints. The little knight jumped up and down and swing the buzzsaw violently. "DISTRACTION! DISTRACTION!"

@Crow @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Takumi @Donder172 @Ver @MelodyMeister @LinkleMission​

---

Rather than stand back, Akane rushed forward into battle.

View attachment 3140
"We're getting that key and getting back Kaito!"

She took out her Ancient Bladesaw and slashed the Stalnox's legs, hopefully cutting clean through.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Siege @York
Shallot drew his Ancient Short Sword.

"Bring it on!" Shallot shouted.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure

View attachment 3141
"Let's see how he likes being beaten around then."

Akane picked herself up off the wall and readied her bow with another Bomb Arrow, aiming right for the creature's eye.

❝ I... I can help too! ❞ Nadeshiko perked up as she readied to shoot a Fire Arrow at the Stalnox.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Siege @York

Shallot got off the wall with ease.

"Okay, noted. Get him vulnerable! I'll smash him!" Shallot said.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back