Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_n1wj24m_Xf01qfqvym.gif

"I don't suppose that it'll open if we knock now, would it?" Guy commented aside, holding his chin in thought, wondering how to proceed from here, "Or hope that there's a way around. Input, anyone?" He idly asked while looking around the area for something -- anything -- that might be able to help them.

@Jeremi @Donder172 @Crow @LinkleMission

"I don't suppose that it'll open if we knock now, would it?" Guy commented aside, holding his chin in thought, wondering how to proceed from here, "Or hope that there's a way around. Input, anyone?" He idly asked while looking around the area for something -- anything -- that might be able to help them.

There didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary. Fred went to inspect the gate itself. While sturdy it seemed like if they put enough strength behind them they should be able to push the gate open.

@Ver @Donder172 @Crow @LinkleMission

Seeing Fred's more direct approach seem to be the most practical course for the time being, Guy hopped over next to him and attempted to help him push through, letting out labored grunts as he did so.

@Donder172 @Crow @Jeremi @LinkleMission

"Well come on! What are we waiting for? Let's go and save this world already!" Linkle gathered everyone heading with her and they set off. Soon enough they were met by their first obstacle

300px-BotW_Hyrule_Castle_Gate.png

The area seemed awfully quiet and no immediate danger seemed to be in sight. "That's a pretty big door." Fred commented aloud to no one in particular.​

@Donder172 @Ver @Crow @LinkleMission

Seeing Fred's more direct approach seem to be the most practical course for the time being, Guy hopped over next to him and attempted to help him push through, letting out labored grunts as he did so.

@Donder172 @Crow @Jeremi @LinkleMission

"Kokkoro, get ready to strike anything that passes through," Yuuki says as he begins to aid in
pushing as well, while listening to hear if anything was behind the door.

"Yes, Master," Kokkoro stands back, swinging her weapon about to prepare for anything behind.

"Any reason we can't fight the Gate with our newfound weapons?"

@Donder172 @Crow @Ver @Jeremi @LinkleMission

Reimu had chosen the tough food, seeing that she had fairly powerful weapons, and was quick on her feet. Besides, she looking a bit frail for her liking, espically with her clothing. Seeing that many had chosen to rescue that astronaut and take out Ganon’s extra forces, Reimu followed Linkle instead. Too many cooks spoils the broth afterall.

Wow, it was really her final day here? It was hard to take in. What about the comrades she has over the days, what about the rupees she has in her bags? What about Gensokyo? There was too many questions, but they were sure to be answered after the battle.

The Shrine Maiden looked up at the big door in mild anger. If only she could fly, but noo, Hyrule just had to drain her power. Still, it was a door, so it had to be in a way in.

“We might be able to bring the door down, but it seems like a waste. Shouldn’t we look for an alternative way in?”
@Jeremi @Crow @Ver @Donder172

Day Seven

“Reprise”

“EUREKA!” Robbie hopped off his stool at the workbench, and held out a long cylinder built in the typical Sheikah style. “Shoot that baby up into the sky, and the entire kingdom will see it!”

“Thanks, Robbie.” Taking the cylinder, Dell looked to Linkle. “So, Miss Hero...you up for helping us tomorrow?”

“Of course!” Linkle exclaimed. “I’ve helped you guys this far, wouldn’t be like a hero if I just dropped you guys now right?”

“In that case, join me and Margreet tonight. We’re going to talk about the battle plan.” He looked at the others. “The rest of you, get some food and some sleep. We’re gonna need it.”

---

"Oh! Well..." Margreet thought a moment. "Maybe, it won't matter! If I can succeed in this..."

"Oi, Margreet!" Dell's voice rang out through the forest. "Ready for that meeting?"

"Oh! I've got to go..." She smiled at Azel sadly. "I'm sorry. Maybe this will all work out in the end..."

---

"Nope!" The little Korok said. "But that was so pretty, it;s okay! Here, Elf Lady! Your prize!"

The Korok handed Kokkoro a Fairy Tonic.

"I gotta go! Buh-bye!"

---

Okay, one last time. From the beginning.

She nods, taking the proper footstance for battle. The sword in her hand...it finally feels right, there. She doesn’t have any knowledge of weaponry outside of the historical significance of certain blades or shields, but she is determined to learn everything she can tonight. Excusing herself from everyone else, she snuck away into this little hidden corner of Korok Forest to train...but not alone. She can’t even begin to express how grateful she is that he’s helping her, even with what he needs to do.

A Bokoblin is coming at you from your left! She ducks to the right, slashing at the invisible enemy as if he were actually there. Another is going to smash your head from above with his club! She raises her shield to block the attack, then stabs the air. Another one is coming! Rolling to get up, she locks swords with her foe, gritting her teeth. You can see his beady little eyes...he’s gonna get you! He’s fighting to get that sword out…

“HYAH!” She deflects with her shield. In her mind, the enemy falls. Lynel Shields are constructed with blades, she explains. Perfect for cutting someone in close combat.

Woah. Nice call. He sounds impressed, and that alone makes her happy. He had always been the superior one between them. A master of any weapon he held, and the chosen hero of the Master Sword on top of that. And here she was, a failure of a princess, unable to awaken her powers until it was far too late.

No...she can’t think like that anymore. She isn’t a failure. She isn’t. If she was, Ganondorf would have taken over long ago. If she was, he would have absolutely killed them all a year ago. She had done some things right, at least. And then, she’s aided in this endeavor...at least, she hopes she has. Did her investigations help? She hopes so. And tomorrow, when the morning comes...she’ll be ready. At least, as ready as she can be.

You should try and get some sleep, he tells her. She shakes her head.

No. If I try to sleep, I’ll get worn out trying to. I’ll eat something energizing, and I’ll be alright.

Are you sure? He sounds truly concerned for her wellbeing. Tomorrow is a...really big day.

I’ll be okay, Link. I promise. I need to stay focused for what’s ahead.

He drops it, and there’s silence for a few moments. ...It’s finally happening, huh? All this hard work...it’s all led up to this.

Yes...I really can’t believe it myself.I often think about it, you know. What comes next? What do we do after all of this? I just...don’t know.

And it’s okay not to, I guess. I mean, we can figure it out as we go along, y’know? But right now, we need to focus on short-term.

Yeah… She looks out, towards the others. Allies and maybe even friends, bonding together in less than a week. They had stuck together through thick and thin, and finally, it was all coming to one final attack.

...Once more, Link. I want to make sure I’m ready.

...okay. Let’s go from the top.

---

Night fell, and soon it was time to sleep. That night...everyone would receive a dream.

“Run!!!”

Kaito runs ahead of the others, Princess Zelda in his arms. She’s unconscious, wiped out from her last use of her powers. You all follow suit, rushing away as the Blood Moon looms over all your heads. You have to get out of here, fast. Link is keeping Ganondorf locked away, so that means…

A scream rings out from towards the back. Nia has been slashed at by a Moblin, and struggles to catch up. Guy goes to help her, only to be shot in the back by a Lizalfos’ arrow. Some of you try and fight your way out, but most of you focus on running.

You all freeze, as in front of this escape route is a large expanse of Malice. It’s too toxic. You can’t cross, can you?

“Fuck’s sake!” Dell rushes forward, beginning to trudge through, Right. He’s an android. General Grievous does the same, and you know the re4st of you have no hope, now to just turn back and try another way…

BOOM!

A large explosion stops you all, and you look to the Malice pool just in time to see Dell’s head fly and crash into poor Teruteru. Grievous was lucky enough to avoid the blast, but he does get knocked away towards the rest of you. As he lands, you notice a laser light point at his chest…

“Ahahahaha!! Surprise, surprise! Are you all surprised?” The demon Caster now appears, riding a Guardian that walks through the Malice like it’s nothing. It is soon very clear that he is not alone. More Guardians appear, and more lasers appear. On Kaito. On Fred. On Selesia. Behind you, it’s the same. More and more, until you’re all surrounded.

“How sad! Your lives are over, in one final gift! But, not before one more surprise! Traitors! Please, step forward! You will be spared, and reveal yourselves to-"

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Now Caster is the surprised one. He looks to the voice, his eyes widening. “You...it can’t be! Assassin, you-”

FWOOOOOSH!

He is drowned out as a blinding light surrounds you all. As you start to lose consciousness, you can hear a voice, calm and almost ethereal.

“I’m sorry, everyone. I couldn’t defeat Ganondorf this time. But...at least I can save you all.

"Someday soon...let’s meet again, okay?”

And with that...you slip away into darkness.

--

Everyone was able to get some sleep that night, unless they decided to stay up for whatever reason. Dell and Margreet were waiting for them, with breakfast ready.

“Good morning!” Margreet greeted. “We have some food for you all, that can help us today. Mighty food over here will increase attack power, Tough food here will increase your resilience to attacks. Sneaky food will make you stealthier, and Hasty food will make you faster. Choose which effect you think will help you!”

“While you do that, I’m going to go over the plan for today. Open up your Sheikah Slates, everyone.” Within, there would be a large map for Hyrule Castle, one of an internal layout, and one of an external.

th

523900-hyrule-wallpaper-2470x1800-for-desktop.jpg

“As we discussed last night when going over plans, we’re going to split up into three groups. Originally, it was going to be two...but then I got this.” Dell held up a note, which he read aloud.

“Hello, everyone! Congrats on your final day! You all must be so excited to leave Hyrule...and the good news is, all of you can! Guess what? Your dear friend Kaito Momota is still alive! Ganondorf has him locked away in the Lockup, and you all can save him! Hurry, hurry, hurry! Or else, he’ll be left behind…”

“So, I’m going to be running a rescue mission to get Kaito out of there. In a way, it’ll be killing two birds with one stone. See, last time, as we tried to escape Hyrule Castle…we were ambushed. Ganondorf not only has all sorts of enemies crawling around there, he has the Yiga clan there now, too. Our goal is to take out any possible reinforcements he may have waiting for us, and isolate him in his own castle.”

“I’ll be taking another group through the Library,”
Margreet said. “Dell and I will travel to the shrine within Hyrule Castle’s Docks, where we’ll split up. Meanwhile, a third group will travel to a shrine near the outskirts of Hyrule Castle Town’s ruins with Linkle. Your job is to brave the oustide of the castle and get to the sanctum on top of the hill. There, she’ll shoot our flare up into the sky when we also arrive. The Divine Beasts will attack, and we will fight Ganondorf, and whoever else he has waiting for us. Any questions?”

“If not...let’s get going. We need to stop Ganondorf before the Blood Moon. So...are you guys ready?”

---

It seems your journey is finally at its end. But do not feel so safe just yet; you have not guaranteed your victory just yet. You must survive Hyrule Castle’s perils to earn your happy ending. Use the foods and weapons gifted to you, and good luck on your final mission. The fate of Hyrule hangs in the balance.

Tag @Yun Lee for either the Library or Lockup, and tag @Jeremi for the Linkle mission

---

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa 3)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Rex and Nia (Xenoblade Chronicles)
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira (Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends)
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma (Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)

"Well come on! What are we waiting for? Let's go and save this world already!" Linkle gathered everyone heading with her and they set off. Soon enough they were met by their first obstacle

300px-BotW_Hyrule_Castle_Gate.png

The area seemed awfully quiet and no immediate danger seemed to be in sight. "That's a pretty big door." Fred commented aloud to no one in particular.​

@Donder172 @Ver @Crow @LinkleMission

When it came time to split into groups, Silque went with Linkle.

"I think Reimu might be right about the alternate way to enter." she spoke up, Ancient Spear in hand.

@Jeremi @Crow @Ver @Donder172 @Linkle

Meanwhile Azel went to the Library with Margreet and thw rest going there.

@Yun Lee @Library

Reimu had chosen the tough food, seeing that she had fairly powerful weapons, and was quick on her feet. Besides, she looking a bit frail for her liking, espically with her clothing. Seeing that many had chosen to rescue that astronaut and take out Ganon’s extra forces, Reimu followed Linkle instead. Too many cooks spoils the broth afterall.

Wow, it was really her final day here? It was hard to take in. What about the comrades she has over the days, what about the rupees she has in her bags? What about Gensokyo? There was too many questions, but they were sure to be answered after the battle.

The Shrine Maiden looked up at the big door in mild anger. If only she could fly, but noo, Hyrule just had to drain her power. Still, it was a door, so it had to be in a way in.

“We might be able to bring the door down, but it seems like a waste. Shouldn’t we look for an alternative way in?”
@Jeremi @Crow @Ver @Donder172

"I think Reimu might be right about the alternate way to enter." she spoke up, Ancient Spear in hand.

@Yun Lee @Library

"You mean like a back door?" Yuuki asks.

"Or perhaps what we are doing, with more subtlety," Kokkoro speeds forward and targets the weak spots of the sturdy door with her Ancient Spear.

@Jeremi @Crow @Ver @Donder172 @Takumi @MelodyMeister @LinkleMission​

As Dell and the others fought the Lizalfos, Margreet motioned for the group to follow her. "This should buy us plenty of time," she whispered. She led them up a narrow stairway built into the rock itself.

"How many books are still readable?" Efi asked.

"I doubt you'll habe time to read anything," Lee replied to both her and Peter. "We have a job to do, remember?"

"Well, I did find Ganondorf's journal here, plus a few recipes...so I don't know. But I-oh no!"

They stopped in front of a giant metal wall which blocked the entryway. "Not again! It took me so long to get that thing out of the way the last time..."

@Lucky @Library

---

"Hah!" Zelda stabbed the Lizalfos pestering Dell and Enu, killing it. The Master Sword was glowing. "This is the sword that seals darkness...it's ready to take Ganondorf down, as am I!"

"Well, look at our little warrior princess!" Dell chuckled. "Come on guys, there's a boat right over...where Brook is hiding."

From his cowering position, the skeleton looked up. "I-I wasn't hiding! I was guarding this boat! Yeah!"

@Alex Azure @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Siege @York @Lockup​

Shallot and Akuma both jumped into the boat.

"Get on board, scaredy bones." Shallot said to Brook.

@Yun Lee @Lockup

"I told you! I'm not afraid! I was just guarding the boat so those things didn't steal it!"

"Yeah, whatever you say, pal." Once everyone was safely in the boat, Dell pushed off, and they left the Docks for their rescue mission. The boat ride only took a few minutes, until they had exited the cavern itself, and from there, Dell pulled up besides a small ledge. "Climb up here," he said, checking his Sheikah Slate. "The Lockup entrance should be right there."

@Alex Azure @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Siege @York

---

"Azel!" Margeet smiled at the young man as he arrived. "Do you think you could help get this bookcase out of the way?"

"Oh please, I'll take care of it." Lee shoved the bookcase down, taking a step out into the library. "See? Nothing to it-gh!!"

Suddenly, an arrow flew from the right and lodged into Lee's shoulder. Margreet looked around from inside the staircase and gasped. "The Lizalfos! They've got us surrounded!"

"Well don't just stand there!" Lee grabbed his shield and sword, rushing inside. "Get in here and fight with me!"

800px-BotW_Library.png

The Library was large, with both a first and second floor, though the second floor had fallen to ruin and would be tricky to navigate. Three Lizalfos were positioned up on the second floor with arrows ready, while three more began to charge the group from the first, swords and spears drawn.

@Lucky @Takumi

"I told you! I'm not afraid! I was just guarding the boat so those things didn't steal it!"

"Yeah, whatever you say, pal." Once everyone was safely in the boat, Dell pushed off, and they left the Docks for their rescue mission. The boat ride only took a few minutes, until they had exited the cavern itself, and from there, Dell pulled up besides a small ledge. "Climb up here," he said, checking his Sheikah Slate. "The Lockup entrance should be right there."

Akane quickly scaled the ledge with her gymnastic prowess, the offerred her hand down below to help up anybody else who needed it.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Siege @York @Lockup​

---

"Azel!" Margeet smiled at the young man as he arrived. "Do you think you could help get this bookcase out of the way?"

"Oh please, I'll take care of it." Lee shoved the bookcase down, taking a step out into the library. "See? Nothing to it-gh!!"

Suddenly, an arrow flew from the right and lodged into Lee's shoulder. Margreet looked around from inside the staircase and gasped. "The Lizalfos! They've got us surrounded!"

"Well don't just stand there!" Lee grabbed his shield and sword, rushing inside. "Get in here and fight with me!"

800px-BotW_Library.png

The Library was large, with both a first and second floor, though the second floor had fallen to ruin and would be tricky to navigate. Three Lizalfos were positioned up on the second floor with arrows ready, while three more began to charge the group from the first, swords and spears drawn.

@Lucky @Takumi

Shallot and Akuma easily scaled up to the top, doing the same thing Akane was doing to those that needed help.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Lockup

"Kokkoro, get ready to strike anything that passes through," Yuuki says as he begins to aid in
pushing as well, while listening to hear if anything was behind the door.

"Yes, Master," Kokkoro stands back, swinging her weapon about to prepare for anything behind.

"Any reason we can't fight the Gate with our newfound weapons?"

@Donder172 @Crow @Ver @Jeremi @LinkleMission

The open bars in the gate made it quite clear to look to the other side. There didn't seem to be any other activity for the time being.

@Yun Lee @Library

"Well we can't call quits unless we try it out."
With Guy and a few of the others pushing the gates it seemed at first that it wasn't going to budge. Suddenly though its large steel frame started to budge and the gate was pushed aside to allow them entrance. "Some time's the most obvious road is the...well most obvious." Fred said stepping through.

To the right of the gate the group could see a tower. Walking inside were two Yiga Clan members on patrol. They hadn't seen the group yet, but if they continued to stand out in the open that wouldn't last long. In front of them they could see a barricade, or what was left of it. The barricade as well as debris from a fallen tower could no doubt be used as cover before they were spotted.

@Jeremi @Crow @Ver @Donder172 @Takumi @MelodyMeister @LinkleMission

Akane quickly scaled the ledge with her gymnastic prowess, the offerred her hand down below to help up anybody else who needed it.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Siege @York @Lockup​
Shallot and Akuma easily scaled up to the top, doing the same thing Akane was doing to those that needed help.

Though she was busy helping others out, on Akane would appear a laser targeter. A decayed Guardian sat in their way, readying an attack on the Ultimate Gymnast!

❝ W-Watch out, Akane!! ❞ Nadeshiko shrieked as she fumbled to get her Ancient Arrows out. Once she did, she shot at the decayed Guardian with one of the arrows.

@Alex Azure @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Siege @York @Yun Lee

Though she was busy helping others out, on Akane would appear a laser targeter. A decayed Guardian sat in their way, readying an attack on the Ultimate Gymnast!

Akuma, having heard Nadeshiko's warning call, notified Shallot about it since he didn't have a shield.

Shallot quickly brought out his shield in an attempt to deflect the incoming attack from the Guardian.

Fortunately, no deflection would be needed, as Nadeshiko's Ancient Arrow took their opponent out easily.

"Y'know, it's weird," Dell said, getting up on the ledge. "Ganondorf used Malice to restore this castle back to its glory days...I guess he's using that Malice?"

"On the bright side, that means we-ugh!-scare him quite a bit." Zelda hoisted herself up with Akane's help. "But that also means he's preparing for a powerful attack, so we will definitely need to be careful."

"Yeah..." Dell looked up ahead, towards the open cavern that was now free of a Guardian. "The Lockup is just ahead. Something tells me getting Kaito out of there isn't gonna be easy..."

@Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Siege @York

Fortunately, no deflection would be needed, as Nadeshiko's Ancient Arrow took their opponent out easily.

"Y'know, it's weird," Dell said, getting up on the ledge. "Ganondorf used Malice to restore this castle back to its glory days...I guess he's using that Malice?"

"On the bright side, that means we-ugh!-scare him quite a bit." Zelda hoisted herself up with Akane's help. "But that also means he's preparing for a powerful attack, so we will definitely need to be careful."

"Yeah..." Dell looked up ahead, towards the open cavern that was now free of a Guardian. "The Lockup is just ahead. Something tells me getting Kaito out of there isn't gonna be easy..."

"Since when has anything here been easy? Let's get quiet though. See if we can sneak in."

Akane carefully tiptoed her way forward and peeked into the next room, hoping not to alert any guards or get caught off guard again.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Siege @York @Lockup​

Peter- MCU

Peter looked over at Akane with shock on his face. " You should never say something is easy because that just means things are going to get worse. It's like saying " What could possibly go wrong" or " It couldn't get worse." It isn't good," he quietly replied while sneaking near her. It seemed she was a magnet for bad luck.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege @York @Lockup

Peter-Amazing

Peter had a feeling that something would be wrong. He noticed the charge Lizaflos and quickly swung his sword and blocked with his shield, hoping that it would help block the attacks. He also would pay attention to his surroundings.

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Library

The open bars in the gate made it quite clear to look to the other side. There didn't seem to be any other activity for the time being.

"Well we can't call quits unless we try it out."
With Guy and a few of the others pushing the gates it seemed at first that it wasn't going to budge. Suddenly though its large steel frame started to budge and the gate was pushed aside to allow them entrance. "Some time's the most obvious road is the...well most obvious." Fred said stepping through.

To the right of the gate the group could see a tower. Walking inside were two Yiga Clan members on patrol. They hadn't seen the group yet, but if they continued to stand out in the open that wouldn't last long. In front of them they could see a barricade, or what was left of it. The barricade as well as debris from a fallen tower could no doubt be used as cover before they were spotted.

@Jeremi @Crow @Ver @Donder172 @Takumi @MelodyMeister @LinkleMission

Yuuki & Kokkoro swiftly hide behind the debris pile, joining the others for a strategy meeting.

"Hmmm..." Yuuki utters in a soft voice, "what if we used the old arrows on them? We're going to need to shoot two at a time."

Yuuki prepares to lend one of the group his Frost Arrows.

@Jeremi @Crow @Ver @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @Takumi @etcetcetc​

800px-BotW_Lockup.png

The Lockup was a long hallway, with cells on either end-about ten in all. Moans and sobs echoed through the room, which was guarded by a lone Yiga Blademaster. Anyone close enough to get a peek at the inhabitants of the room, could see the prisoners were civilians, Hylians no doubt locked up by Ganondorf. A small pile of Mighty Bananas were by the entrance, and a large switch could be seen in the center of the hall.

"That switch opens every cell door in the area," Zelda whispered. "If we can just flip it, we shouldn't have a problem freeing Kaito, and everyone else in here for that matter."

---

Peter would successfully block the attack, which gave Margreet time to slip out and stab the creature in the head. Lee engaged in battle with another, the two of them locking blades, and a third with a spear attempted to stab Peter from a distance!

In the meantime, the three others above began shooting arrows down, aiming for anyone they could. Efi managed to block on arrow with her shield, but another came for Azel within the cavern, and the third for Margreet!

@Lucky @Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back