Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuuki and Agent 47 would find themselves on Eventide Island. The Shrine was no longer orange, but pure black. At least they had their weapons with them...?

@Crow @Donder172

---

"About time you got here!" Ganondorf barked at Clark. "Destroy them, destroy them all! All except for the little princess." With Yuuki gone, he transformed it into dark energy around his fist, punching Zelda in the face. She was sent flying, crashing into the staircase. "She's mine!"

Zelda struggled to get up as Ganondorf started walking towards her. His confidence was back, eyes fixated on his target. "Anyone who stands in my way...dies."

@Crow @Donder172 @Kaykay @Josh @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Siege @Takumi @Ver @York

---

BOOM!

Two explosions hit simultaneously, as a bush lit up, a Yiga Clan member flying into the air after Akane's attack. At the same time, Lee shot the little golden bug, causing it to explode.

Mephistopheles appeared before them, scissors drawn. "Ahahaha!! Lee! My dear friend! How have you been, hm? Surprised to see me?"

"You bastard!" Lee kept his arrow trained on the clown. "I wasted a year of my life on some deserted island because of you!!"

"Yes! Exactly! And you can go right back!" Mephisto rushed forward at an inhuman speed with the intent of stabbing the martial artist.

Meanwhile, Margreet stopped what she was doing, seeing Azel injured. "Azel!!" She got up, rushing to his side. "Are you all right?!"

"There will be time for that later, I'm afraid!" Brook cried. Around the circle appeared a half dozen Yiga ninja in a sudden ambush!

As this was all happening, Kaito and Dell were now wrestling with each other. Dell had taken hold of an Ancient Arrow, and was attempting to stab Kaito with it in order to annihilate him. Kaito was doing a good job of holding his wrist down, but it wouldn't overpower the android forever.

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Siege @Takumi
As Ganondorf began walking towards the downed princess, two figures suddenly rolled out from behind her and positioned themselves in a defensive stance, raising their weapons defiantly towards the oppressive Malice coming their way. A desperate act of defiance toward the crippling struggles that lead up to this moment.

It was them.

View attachment 3160

Shovel Knight and the Drifter stood before Ganon, placing themselves between him and Zelda and raising their Ancient weaponry towards him.

"You have plagued these lands long enough, fiend. It is about time that we bury you for good!"

Shovel Knight's roar pierced the encroaching darkness of Ganondorf's form. How such a little, angry knight could ever hope to topple the Lord of Darkness himself was a question that could only be answered in this battle. However, there wasn't any question of his motives - no lingering doubts, or sorrows or debts to be payed. No regrets or despair that could ever pierce that stalwart heart that could dig to the ends of the Earth to find the one thing that gives him purpose in life. Somehow, this battle would come to mirror Shovel Knight's future conflict with the Enchantress, in the depths of the Tower of Fate. That part alone lead to a single conclusion for the knight;

This was only the beginning of his struggles. To die now is to collapse before he's even scaled the mountain.

The dig ahead can only be worse. It'll take a shovel of hope to dig through this pile. . .for this is only the first.

5c6487ab5e4e5608785d6cf9a712f6af.png

"I-I. . .NO! MANY WILL FALL, BUT NOT THIS ONE! NOT TODAY! STRIKE THE EARTH FOR SHOVELRY!" Shovel Knight suddenly cried as he unearthed a newfound resolve within himself; the will to survive, for the sake of the future.

". . ."

The Drifter's eerie silence was the complete anathema to Shovel Knight's courageous battle cry. In his world of corrupted thoughts and failing organs, there was no future for him. He'd thought about it ever since he reunited with Efi; even if she had all the technology in the world to fix his crumbling heart, it wouldn't do a thing to cure the thoughts that afflicted his mind. It was like a unbreakable cloud that suffocated his head, and constantly took shape to remind him that his life is rapidly running short. A neverending battle that he cannot win.

But there's one thing that would happen if his life was cut short today; the hearts and minds of everyone else who bothered to care for a lonely vagabond would be shattered. There are only a handful of people who could bothere to show kindness to a stranger in such a hostile, cynical world built off the ruins of a wasted civilization. Those people are long dead now, and they died ensuring that a random, sickly stranger would carry on their legacy.

Shovel Knight. Efi. Everyone on this calamity of a trip.

They gave this Drifter a taste of a life he's rapidly losing. The only thing they ask in return is survival.

And that will to survive, for the sake of the others. . .prompted the Drifter to point his Ancient Short Sword in Ganondorf's direction.

*cough**cough**cough*

. . .*inhale*

f7c42b234ad63cbe432416ea251ad964.png

"Not this one. Not today."

All of it happened in the span of a second; Shovel Knight and Drifter exchanged a quick glance, and they were already moving by the time they looked back at Ganondorf.

"COUNTER-ATTACK!"

Shovel Knight suddenly bounced from the floor with righteous fury, hopping up on his comrade's head and bouncing off of it to meet Ganondorf at eye-level. With a speed that even the Dark Lord couldn't react to, Shovel Knight heaved the Ancient Buzzsaw around and turned himself into a human projectile sawblade, aiming to cleave into his eyes.

Meanwhile, the Drifter broke into a sprint immediately after Shovel Knight bounced off of him, dropping down into a slide and cracking off a Shock Arrow into Ganon's thighs in one sleek movement. As he slipped past the Dark Lord, the Drifter reaped his Ancient Short Sword across the foe's legs.

One in the eyes, one in the leg, as it were. They moved as one unit, and if their combination attack went off without a hitch, Shovel Knight would land behind Ganondorf and shout "LADY ZELDA, RUN!"

@Josh @Yun Lee @Crow @Kaykay @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Lucky @Siege @York @Ver

BOOM!

Two explosions hit simultaneously, as a bush lit up, a Yiga Clan member flying into the air after Akane's attack. At the same time, Lee shot the little golden bug, causing it to explode.

Mephistopheles appeared before them, scissors drawn. "Ahahaha!! Lee! My dear friend! How have you been, hm? Surprised to see me?"

"You bastard!" Lee kept his arrow trained on the clown. "I wasted a year of my life on some deserted island because of you!!"

"Yes! Exactly! And you can go right back!" Mephisto rushed forward at an inhuman speed with the intent of stabbing the martial artist.

Meanwhile, Margreet stopped what she was doing, seeing Azel injured. "Azel!!" She got up, rushing to his side. "Are you all right?!"

"There will be time for that later, I'm afraid!" Brook cried. Around the circle appeared a half dozen Yiga ninja in a sudden ambush!

As this was all happening, Kaito and Dell were now wrestling with each other. Dell had taken hold of an Ancient Arrow, and was attempting to stab Kaito with it in order to annihilate him. Kaito was doing a good job of holding his wrist down, but it wouldn't overpower the android forever.

@Alex Azure @Lucky @Siege @Takumi

Akane took out her Bladesaw and began slicing through the circle of Yiga horizontally.

"Somebody go help Kaito and Lee! I can take care of these ninjas!" Akane cried out desperately.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Siege @Takumi

❝ S-Shit! ❞ Ellie cursed as she basically did what she could by impulse. Running over, she had the impulsive intention to ram herself right into Lee, planning to tackle him out of the Mephisto's way. In that moment, she realized that Nadeshiko wasn't nearby.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Siege @Takumi @Alex Azure

Speaking of her, she had run off over to help Zelda up onto her feet. Nadeshiko could feel everything in her body feeling frozen out of fear, but she continued to head over to the princess. ❝ Zelda, we need to go! Please! the pinkette cried out, trying her best to get her onto her feet.

@Yun Lee @Josh @Crow @Kaykay @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Lucky @Siege @Ver @York

"Shut up, guy!"

Smirking as he shouted, Prime slowly approached, like animal toying with it's prey. Clark just kept a smile on his face.

"My whole life, my whole existence people, everybody has been trying to keep me away from what is mine. Superman. When I found out I was Superboy, Superman, that was just an comicbook from where I was from. He wasn't real. But then? Then I found out I was him! I was my hero! I am the hero! I am Truth, Justice, and the American way.................."

Prime frowned as he got angry, skipping part of his story, the pain just seemed too much out loud.

"However when my universe was wiped out, they tried to keep me away in some so-called "paradise". For years, and years, and years I watched the world crumble. Heroes weren't anymore, they just assholes. But the worst part? Conner should up. He became the new Superboy! He wasn't even a full Kryptonian! He was a human clone got everything! He got the pet, the family, the pretty girl, he got to fight crime and be the hero! It sickened me! It sickened me to my core! Then I realized something; I am Superman. How can truth and justice ever be wrong?"

Now even closer the Guy, Clark smiled.

"I'm going to make a new, better version of my world. And I'm fulfill my destiny and I'll make being a hero great again!"
@Yun Lee @Josh @Crow @Kaykay @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Lucky @Siege @Ver @York
Gummi Bunnies

Ganondorf blocked every attack with shields of Malice, which shattered each time a blow was struck with an Ancient Weapon. His bloodlust was put on hold as the counterattack forced him to go on the defensive.

"I..." Zelda got to her feet, shaking her head as if to clear any dizziness she may feel. "Nadeshiko, I...I can't run...not now!" She joined in the offensive with the duo, working to chip away at Ganondorf's Malice.

Good work, everyone! Link's voice echoed throughout everyone's minds. Now we can...

...huh?

Ganondorf stopped in his tracks, standing at full height. Malice began to swirl around him, forming a large sphere. "Run! Everybody, get away!!!" Efi would join Nadeshiko in urging others to back away from the Gerudo male.

Link! What...what's going on?

Nngh...Z-Zelda! He...the levels of Malice! They're increasing! He's...

Too strong for your powers, boy?!?!?!

!!!

Ganondorf laughed, only this time it was far more maniacal than before. The sphere now lifted him up into the air, above the battlefield. Yes...that's right, you fools! I am king of this world! It's my right! I'll destroy all of you! And whoever is lucky enough to not fall to me will fall to Clark and Caster!! FEAR ME, HYRULE!! FEAR YOUR LORD AND MASTER!!!

"RAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

All over the ground, Malice took physical form, covering large parts of the floor with it. And, on top of that, in the center of the room appeared a gigantic beast. Those who had traveled to Zora's Domain would recognize the Lynel, though it was far different in appearance than before. Instead of a black body with red mane, this one featured golden stripes and a yellow mane.

449px-BotW_Golden_Lynel_Model.png

It held its weapon ready, glaring at the group before it.

"CLARK! Stop playing with that fool and FINISH HIM ALREADY!!!"

Crud! I'm sorry you guys...I can't hold him back! But...I can do this instead!

Suddenly, everyone would feel something on their person. Though powers and abilities had not yet returned, ANY WEAPONS AND EQUIPMENT THAT HAD BEEN TAKEN WAS NOW BACK!

"No...NO!!!!!!!!"

There are a few things no one is around to claim anymore, so if you want those...I'll give them to you!

---

"Oof!" Lee fell to the ground, avoiding Mephisto's attack thanks to Ellie. "...thanks." was all he said as he got up, Soldier's Broadsword ready. "Get ready, kid!" Lee yelled.

"Ahaha! We meet again, little Traitor! Ready to die for real now?" Mephisto lunged at them agin, this time jumping into the air to bring his weapon down on Ellie!

As Akane got to work on the Yiga Clan, Margreet got back to the Travel Medallion. "J-Just a bit more..."

She was one third of the way there.

@Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Krieg @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @York

. . .

. . .

. . .

". . .I. . "

"I-I found it."

The Drifter was taken aback by the sudden transformation, swiftly avoiding the currents of Malice that ran through the floor to form the golden Lynel standing before them. Shovel Knight was frozen in place, staring down at some object that had appeared in his hands. Drifter looked between him and the towering Lynel, confused.

"Hey, Knight, we need to move. We. . .huh?"

The Drifter noticed something form in his hands, alongside the Ancient Short Sword he was wielding.

417b17d3adca4fac6bd33584e66ecbc9.png

A shimmering blade of pure hardlight seemed to take shape within the Drifter's hand, as if it was a living thing returning to it's rightful owner once more. The Drifter looked upon his long-lost blade confused, and he could feel a whole arsenal of long-lost weaponry, grenades and equipment form themselves about his body. Link's voice eventually chimed in, and it didn't take long for the Drifter to realize what was happening.

If he had his hardlight blade back, then that could only mean. . .

"At last. . ."

58aca4550800adb34d973f90bf162772.png

"I AM SHOVEL KNIGHT ONCE MORE!"

Shovel Knight roared over the calamity around him as he thrust the Shovel Blade high into the air, shimmering with a glorious light that could rival the Master Sword itself. A wave of light shined over the hero as he rose his blade into the air, making his grossly incandescent against the oppressive darkness that threatened to crush him beneath it's weight.

Not only that, but an entire arsenal of Relics suddenly appeared on Shovel Knight's armor - some that he recognized. . .and a few that have come from the future to lend him aid in this moment. The knight pointed the Shovel Blade in the Lynel's direction. He took a few steps forward, still glowing with an energy that could only be described as burning hope.

5323fc175e4fa96e5a7572d97e4ce99a.png

"I'LL TEACH YOU A LESSON IN JUSTICE. . ."

He was off the ground.

The ground beneath him quaked with the force of his leap.

He was flying upward toward the Lynel's head. A rapturous noise of unstoppable courage breaking through the air

The shovel reared back, flat surface on the trajectory for the Golden Lynel's face. Channeling the momentum. The energy. The hope.

The Charge Slash.

"SHOVEL JUSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!"

C L A N G

@Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Crow @Yun Lee @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Krieg @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @York

"Oof!" Lee fell to the ground, avoiding Mephisto's attack thanks to Ellie. "...thanks." was all he said as he got up, Soldier's Broadsword ready. "Get ready, kid!" Lee yelled.

"Ahaha! We meet again, little Traitor! Ready to die for real now?" Mephisto lunged at them agin, this time jumping into the air to bring his weapon down on Ellie!

As Akane got to work on the Yiga Clan, Margreet got back to the Travel Medallion. "J-Just a bit more..."

Ellie gave a silent nod over at Lee, then turning her attention to Mephisto. That was when she saw the Caster lunge right for her. Reacting to it like her life depended on it, she was able to take out her Ancient Short Sword to block those accursed scissors.

❝ Not this time, asshat! ❞ Ellie yelled out.

Ganondorf blocked every attack with shields of Malice, which shattered each time a blow was struck with an Ancient Weapon. His bloodlust was put on hold as the counterattack forced him to go on the defensive.

"I..." Zelda got to her feet, shaking her head as if to clear any dizziness she may feel. "Nadeshiko, I...I can't run...not now!" She joined in the offensive with the duo, working to chip away at Ganondorf's Malice.

Good work, everyone! Link's voice echoed throughout everyone's minds. Now we can...

...huh?

Ganondorf stopped in his tracks, standing at full height. Malice began to swirl around him, forming a large sphere. "Run! Everybody, get away!!!" Efi would join Nadeshiko in urging others to back away from the Gerudo male.

!!!

Ganondorf laughed, only this time it was far more maniacal than before. The sphere now lifted him up into the air, above the battlefield. Yes...that's right, you fools! I am king of this world! It's my right! I'll destroy all of you! And whoever is lucky enough to not fall to me will fall to Clark and Caster!! FEAR ME, HYRULE!! FEAR YOUR LORD AND MASTER!!!

All over the ground, Malice took physical form, covering large parts of the floor with it. And, on top of that, in the center of the room appeared a gigantic beast. Those who had traveled to Zora's Domain would recognize the Lynel, though it was far different in appearance than before. Instead of a black body with red mane, this one featured golden stripes and a yellow mane.

Suddenly, everyone would feel something on their person. ANY WEAPONS AND EQUIPMENT THAT HAD BEEN TAKEN WAS NOW BACK!

There are a few things no one is around to claim anymore, so if you want those...I'll give them to you!
. . .

. . .

. . .

". . .I. . "

"I-I found it."

The Drifter was taken aback by the sudden transformation, swiftly avoiding the currents of Malice that ran through the floor to form the golden Lynel standing before them. Shovel Knight was frozen in place, staring down at some object that had appeared in his hands. Drifter looked between him and the towering Lynel, confused.

"Hey, Knight, we need to move. We. . .huh?"

The Drifter noticed something form in his hands, alongside the Ancient Short Sword he was wielding.

417b17d3adca4fac6bd33584e66ecbc9.png

A shimmering blade of pure hardlight seemed to take shape within the Drifter's hand, as if it was a living thing returning to it's rightful owner once more. The Drifter looked upon his long-lost blade confused, and he could feel a whole arsenal of long-lost weaponry, grenades and equipment form themselves about his body. Link's voice eventually chimed in, and it didn't take long for the Drifter to realize what was happening.

If he had his hardlight blade back, then that could only mean. . .

"At last. . ."

58aca4550800adb34d973f90bf162772.png

"I AM SHOVEL KNIGHT ONCE MORE!"

Shovel Knight roared over the calamity around him as he thrust the Shovel Blade high into the air, shimmering with a glorious light that could rival the Master Sword itself. A wave of light shined over the hero as he rose his blade into the air, making his grossly incandescent against the oppressive darkness that threatened to crush him beneath it's weight.

Not only that, but an entire arsenal of Relics suddenly appeared on Shovel Knight's armor - some that he recognized. . .and a few that have come from the future to lend him aid in this moment. The knight pointed the Shovel Blade in the Lynel's direction. He took a few steps forward, still glowing with an energy that could only be described as burning hope.

5323fc175e4fa96e5a7572d97e4ce99a.png

"I'LL TEACH YOU A LESSON IN JUSTICE. . ."

He was off the ground.

The ground beneath him quaked with the force of his leap.

He was flying upward toward the Lynel's head. A rapturous noise of unstoppable courage breaking through the air

The shovel reared back, flat surface on the trajectory for the Golden Lynel's face. Channeling the momentum. The energy. The hope.

The Charge Slash.

"SHOVEL JUSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!"

C L A N G

@Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Crow @Yun Lee @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Krieg @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @York

Nadeshiko didn't know what to do. It seemed a bit of a stretch for her to do anything useful in this situation. With only a few Ancient Arrows left, she was at a loss for a moment. Though, she perked herself up again once she remembered that she wasn't alone. There were multiple others here to do the same thing: defeat Ganondorf once and for all!

Mustering up her courage, Nadeshiko took aim at the Lynel with an Ancient Arrow ready to be shot. ❝ Eat THIS!!!! ❞ She yelled out as she let go of the bow string, letting the arrow fly at the beast.

@Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Crow @Yun Lee @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Krieg @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @York

Guy shifted uncomfortably where he stood, his mind scrambling for something -- anything -- to grab on to. Anything to help him endure against Clark. Despite his words and bravado, the blonde knew that he was powerless as he was. Even with his Ancient Arrows and Shield, he had little to offer in the way of offensive capability. But even so, he stood his ground, the gears turning in his head.

"A paragon of truth and justice?! How delusional are you, Clark?! Look around! You deceived us all! And here you are, working at the whim of a monster like Ganondorf! There's no truth or justice in you at all! You're just a stupid child, desperate to do anything to be the hero you've always wanted to be, even if it meant creating more evil for such a hero to fight! You've said it to me before, Clark. I know... I know the pain of losing everything. My home, the people I love...! Helpless to fix it, spending years honing myself as a person to rebuild it with my own two hands, even if it meant spilling the blood of those I had to in order to ensure a future where no one ever had to spill blood themselves! But this isn't the way, Clark! That is what I believe!" Guy exclaimed.

"Those such ideals you claim to stand for... They aren't absolute. Truth and justice have always been subjective to the wishes of the people who held them. That is what separates a hero from a villain. A true hero pursues what is right for them rather than pursuing some idealized fantasy that could never be. And just as your perceptions of those contrast mine..."

He narrowed his eyes.

"... My pursuit of the truth has led me to you, and in the name of justice, you will be defeated!"

For the longest time, before Clark had even revealed himself to be the final player of this game of deception, all the way back to when blood had been shed from those within the group, someone stirred within Guy. A boiling passion that he'd not felt in a long time. Even here and now, he believed that this boiling emotion was just his bursting sense of justice and morality brought forward in these dire circumstances. A noble heart. The ferocity of a warrior who stood for his convictions no matter what. A sense of duty as an Agent.

Little did he know just what dragon had been awakened by his scorching passion.

WHOOSH!

As Clark grew closer and closer, Guy's legs snapped like a crackling whip, the young man buckling down for just the briefest of moments as his torso bent and snatched Yuuki's remaining Ancient Buzzsaw, turning it on and forcing it upon Clark, cutting violently into his armor, hot sparks flying that threatened to burn Guy's cheek. But the fire was what he wanted. The fire, the burning pain, the burning emotions, they were a reminder that he was still alive, here and now.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

No matter what, Guy pushed the buzzsaw's blade as hard as he could into Clark's armor, pushing it against all odds, as though he were pushing against the force of a train. Letting out a beastial scream as he pushed his body to its limits, the warrior used his free hand to draw his sword, enraged eyes glaring deep into Clark's like a righteous fury that neither Heaven nor Hell could not contain.

"Razing Phoenix!"

BOOM!

With his powers and mystic artes back into full force, as though from sheer willpower, Guy's sword violently erupted into flames before it was also stabbed into Clark's armor, the blonde using both the Ancient Buzzsaw and his burning sword to rip apart the armor simultaneously!

"Here you are, still hiding underneath this armor like you! Even with your strength, your power... And you're still scared of getting hurt! Like a child, wrapped under his blanket to protect from the monsters at night! That's what you are, aren't you?! You've always been that scared child, fantasizing of the day when you wouldn't have to hide anymore, but that day's already come and gone, Clark! Time just left you behind, and buried in time you will remain!"

As he spoke, a blue spark abruptly sizzled in his eye out of nowhere, as though his burning passion had been given form...

@Josh @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Siege @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Ganon and Clark Fight

Wakaba simply dashed forward once again without a word. It didn't matter if Clark could evaporate them with some ridiculous laser beams that came out of his eyes. It didn't matter if Ganondorf had transformed into a centaur-like beast. Her task remained the same. If she was powerless to stop Clark's rampage and Ganondorf's schemes, so be it. That was no excuse for inaction. All she could do was press forward with all her might. Yuuki may have died, but Margreet could bring all those who died back. She had to trust the others who were protecting her.

As the ancient short sword in her hand was replaced by the more familiar Ikutachi, a sword of murderous power that nonetheless overflowed with life force, Wakaba sheathed her sword as she swiftly darted about. With deft footwork, she maneuvered around the confrontation between the man child who was once her "ally" and Guy. Even if she wanted her revenge on him, now wasn't the time. If being frozen and shattered didn't kill him, there was nothing she could do to put him down without her Trump Cards.

However, there was no guarantee the one who had enabled him to live like that could do the same for himself. Magic that could be cast on others didn't necessarily work on one's self. At least, that was something Chikage had mentioned about her games one time. And with nothing else to go on, she'd have to bet it on that!

"Haah!"

Moving like the wind, Wakaba closed in on the enormous golden Lynel. Her foot planted firmly into the ground and rocketed her upwards. Using the Lynel's own trunklike leg as an extra foothold, she propelled herself to even greater heights. But the bearer of Shovelian Justice was already attacking from that angle. Twisting as she flew upwards, Wakaba re-positioned herself to Ganondorf's back.

She flicked her Ikutachi out of its sheathe. Her right arm drew the blade with a practiced stroke. With a bright blue flash, Wakaba slashed at the back of Ganondorf's head at almost imperceptible speeds with nothing but the years of practice she'd put into her craft.

@Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Josh @Yun Lee @Krieg @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @York

1340228-deface2.jpg

Suddenly, a ray of pure heat washed over the land! The ground shattered as it connected, causing a massive shake. The Spider-men were knocked prone, while Azel felt part of the extreme heat, wounding their arm. However others weren't lucky. Yuuki was wiped from existence as the heat incarnated her into nothing. Agent 47 would dodge the attack before landing near the attacker's feat. A gleeful grin on the attacker's face.

"I'll be honest; this won't be as good for you as it will be for me."

Suddenly, taking a deep breath, 47 was frozen alive as Prime pushed his iced breath from his lungs. Primes grin got bigger as he shattered 47, punching his frozen body. Frozen pieces of the hitman fell like snow on a new day. Turning towards guy, Prime dusted what remained 47 off new armor.

"So, do you want to die quick or slow?"

@Crow @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Takumi @Donder172 @Ver @MelodyMeister @CrunchyCHEEZIT
47's expression remained as neutral as ever as he faced Clark. "You ha-" before 47 could finish his sentence, he frozen alive. The irony. However, he was unable to free himself and was shattered. He could have fought him, but he made one fatal slip.
Yuuki and Agent 47 would find themselves on Eventide Island. The Shrine was no longer orange, but pure black. At least they had their weapons with them...?

@Crow @Donder172
47 noticed he was no longer at the place he was. He came to the conclussion that he just died. However, he noticed the familiar weight of his weapons. He took both his pistols in hand. Now he had firepower, now he was ready to fight Clark. But he died, so it didn't matter. He noticed the shrine, but he couldn't say there was anything wrong with it. 47 started to walk to the shrine and hopes he can return so he can put a nice bullet between Clark's eyes.

...huh?

!!!

Suddenly, everyone would feel something on their person. Though powers and abilities had not yet returned, ANY WEAPONS AND EQUIPMENT THAT HAD BEEN TAKEN WAS NOW BACK!

"No...NO!!!!!!!!"

---

@Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Krieg @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @York
Grievous noticed the lightsaber back. Now it was time to fight. He dropped all three swords he carried, they were dead weight now. He grabbed two lightsabers and ignited them. One green and one blue. "Ganondorf." Grievous began as he prepared for a real battle.
yWEfSmT.gif
"Your plans are in ruins, you are king of nothing. Now, make peace with whatever god you worship. For this will be your final hour. Prepare." He said before leaping towards Ganondorf, immediately beginning with a barrage of attacks towards Ganondorf. Even now he wasn't even using his full extent. This time, there is nothing going to hold him back.

...huh?

!!!

"No...NO!!!!!!!!"

---

Shallot had no weapons to be returned, but his strength seemed to come back some. His focus shifted from Ganondorf to Clark.

"NOW I CAN MASSACRE TWO PRICKS! IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO MEET YOUR END CLARK!" Shallot said.

Clark hadn't looked for Shallot. He soon felt a blade pierce his heart.

"BEGONE, TRAITOR!" Shallot shouted, as he used his Ancient Short Sword to cleave off Clark's head.

@Yun Lee @ClarkandGanonFight

"Grr!!!"

The Malice dome around Ganondorf closed off even more, and he sent a shield around Clark to protect him from Shallot's attack. "You...all of you!! You will never get out of here alive!! I will destroy each and every last one of you!!! HYRULE IS MINE!!! IT'S ALL MINE!!!!"

The Lynel, not destroyed by Shovel Knight, was rendered useless by the Ancient Arrow, which made the beast vanish into thin air. "NO!!!" Two more Golden Lynels now appeared in its place, one charging straight for Shovel Knight, and the other for Nadeshiko!!

---

With the scissors blocked, she would notice Brook casually walking by humming a tune. He held onto a cane that doubled as a sword.

"Planning on helping anytime soon?!" Lee yelled at the skeleton.

"Hm? Yohohoho, why yes! Now should be about good..." Brook stopped walking, taking the sheath and sword together. "You know...it feels nice to have my old sword back...because finally, I can do something I've been waiting forever to do."

He began to sheath the sword. "Three Verse Humming..."

hqdefault.jpg

"ARROW NOTCH SLASH!!!!"

click.

"GYAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!" Blood flew from Mephistopheles, a powerful sword strike unleashed on him.

"Now's our chance! I'll take him down, help Kaito out!"

The circle was now two-thirds done.​

"Grr!!!"

The Malice dome around Ganondorf closed off even more, and he sent a shield around Clark to protect him from Shallot's attack. "You...all of you!! You will never get out of here alive!! I will destroy each and every last one of you!!! HYRULE IS MINE!!! IT'S ALL MINE!!!!"

The Lynel, not destroyed by Shovel Knight, was rendered useless by the Ancient Arrow, which made the beast vanish into thin air. "NO!!!" Two more Golden Lynels now appeared in its place, one charging straight for Shovel Knight, and the other for Nadeshiko!!

---

With the scissors blocked, she would notice Brook casually walking by humming a tune. He held onto a cane that doubled as a sword.

"Planning on helping anytime soon?!" Lee yelled at the skeleton.

"Hm? Yohohoho, why yes! Now should be about good..." Brook stopped walking, taking the sheath and sword together. "You know...it feels nice to have my old sword back...because finally, I can do something I've been waiting forever to do."

He began to sheath the sword. "Three Verse Humming..."

hqdefault.jpg

"ARROW NOTCH SLASH!!!!"

click.

"GYAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!" Blood flew from Mephistopheles, a powerful sword strike unleashed on him.

"Now's our chance! I'll take him down, help Kaito out!"

The circle was now two-thirds done.​

Shallot quickly slashed at the two Gold Lynels in the best spot he could think of, since they weren't focused on him, which was straight on the spine.

@Yun Lee

Akuma was already helping Kaito as he shoved Dell off him with the Ancient Short Sword.

"I am sorry... but if I must, I will kill this corrupted entity!" Akuma said.

@Yun Lee @DellFight

@Crow @Donder172

"So, how are we supposed to go back?"

Yuuki follows 47 into the shrine.

"How did Superman just defeat us that easily? No matter..."

@Yun Lee @Donder172

tumblr_inline_nsrwya_Zp_N11t7b7xk_100.jpg

"You...?!"

Guy could only gasp in utter shock as Clark appeared out of the blue. He was finally here, right along with his so-called master. However, things weren't exactly going as the young man had envisioned. Clark was back with a strange, thick new armor, and more than that, he was performing all sorts of unholy, superhuman feats, casually disintegrating Yuuki and shattering 47 (a gesture of petty revenge, perhaps) within ice. He was stronger than he'd ever been in here, and Guy could only hazard a guess that Ganondorf used his power to restore all of Clark's power, whatever he was capable of in his home world.

But even if he seemed hopelessly outmatched, Guy Cecil wouldn't stand down. There was too much riding on this to back down now! How would he be able to face everyone back home again if he did flee?

Wiping some blood that dripped from his mouth, Guy staggered to his feet once more, eyeing Clark with fiery rage.

"Bastard...! You call yourself some sort of hero, but here you are, wantonly murdering people as you please like a god acting on a whim! Whatever you are, hero, god, I don't have any use for such an idol like that!" Guy said, clenching his teeth as tightly as his fist, "Go ahead! Beat me as slowly and painfully as you'd like! It won't change anything! You can have all the power in the universe, but you'll never be a super man. You're barely even a man."

@Josh @Yun Lee @Crow @Kaykay @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Lucky @Siege @York

"How..."

Kokkoro was seething.

k0LjIe7.png

"How DARE YOU!"

Putting her Ancient Spear behind, she prepared her own personal spear. Imbued with elven magic, this spear was fully capable of piercing through members of the Kryptonian race, and it was ready to do so right now as it was aimed for Clark's back.

"He was more than Master! He was friend, ally, Guild member, family and I... and I..."

Kokkoro drives the spear deeper into Clark, before raising her Ancient Spear.

JjCDeyP.jpg

"Ancient Hylian Aurora!"

While a standard Aurora from her standard spear would heal only herself, this spear, while healing any herself, slightly healed everyone else, as well as increasing the speed and attack of all on the field, much like its standard counterpart.

@Josh @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
"So, how are we supposed to go back?"

Yuuki follows 47 into the shrine.

"How did Superman just defeat us that easily? No matter..."

@Yun Lee @Donder172

"How..."

Kokkoro was seething.

k0LjIe7.png

"How DARE YOU!"

Putting her Ancient Spear behind, she prepared her own personal spear. Imbued with elven magic, this spear was fully capable of piercing through members of the Kryptonian race, and it was ready to do so right now as it was aimed for Clark's back.

"He was more than Master! He was friend, ally, Guild member, family and I... and I..."

Kokkoro drives the spear deeper into Clark, before preparing to take her Ancient Spear to cut him further.

@Josh @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @etcetcetc​

Shallot quickly moved Kokkoro before she could make the stab.

"Stop! Ganondorf put Malice around Clark! We have to use our Ancient Weapons to smash it! Then we can kill that bastard and avenge Yuuki!" Shallot said, readying his Ancient Short Sword. "Get out you Ancient Spear, and on 3, we stab, got it?" Shallot said to Kokkoro.

@Crow

The Shovel Blade's flat surface crashed against the Golden Lynel's face as Shovel Knight unleashed his Charge Slash upon the titanic foe. Although it did little actual damage to the beast, it was enough of a distraction to allow it to be pierced by a wayward Ancient Arrow. He could hear the brief explosion followed by a pair of roars behind him, which stirred the knight into deftly landing on the floor of the arena and spinning around to meet one of the Golden Lynel's head on - just in time to witness the beast rampaging towards him.

Shovel Knight huffed, and reached into his plate to withdraw something.

latest

A small heart-shaped locket, shimmering with a gloomy blue light. The knight thrust the locket forward just as the Lynel was a few feet away from crushing him.

*click!*

WHOOOSH!

The Golden Lynel trampled Shovel Knight without any protest, kicking up a cloud of dust along it's path of destruction, but the beast could not feel it's hooves crushing the meaty innards of any tiny knight. Instead, it just rushed right through the knight without any mass in it's way. It was as if the Lynel didn't crash into anything at all. The reason for this is because. . .well, it didn't crash into anything solid.

Shovel Knight emerged from the scattered dust clouds, his normally bright-blue armor now appearing milky and transparent, as if he'd become a ghost. The knight gallantly laughed as the phase locket chimed once more, causing his body to solidify and return to it's usual color palette. Shovel Knight stuffed the phase locket back into his plate armor.

"Specter Knight's phase locket. . .a rather handy tool, don't you think? I dare say it makes adventuring a bit too easy for my tastes - I try not to use it as a crutch but. . .well, you know, we aren't playing fair today."

"Now then, FIRE!"

BWEEEOOOM!

An explosive force suddenly crashed into the Golden Lynel's body from behind, carrying enough of a punch to send the towering creature toppling to the floor like a set of meaty dominos. Standing a few feet away on the other side of the creature, the Drifter slowly approached, heaving a massive futuristic gun with a smoking barrel.

latest

". . .Hmph."

The railgun's futuristic barrel sizzled for a few more moments before it's central interface beeped once more. The Drifter sniffed, holding down the trigger again and charging up another blast.

WHIRRR...

BWEEEOOOOM!

A bright, purple laser shot out from the barrel of the railgun, shooting forth like a lance and cleaving through the disoriented Lynel a second time. Not even a moment after the Drifter continued slowly approaching the Lynel, snarling as he charged up another blast to put the gigantic creature down and eventually melt Ganondorf himself.

@Josh @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Lucky @Crow @etcetcetc

Shallot quickly moved Kokkoro before she could make the stab.

"Stop! Ganondorf put Malice around Clark! We have to use our Ancient Weapons to smash it! Then we can kill that bastard and avenge Yuuki!" Shallot said, readying his Ancient Short Sword. "Get out you Ancient Spear, and on 3, we stab, got it?" Shallot said to Kokkoro.

@Crow

With Shallot feeling the healing and buff effects of Kokkoro's Ancient Hylian Aurora, he felt stronger and faster.

"Hyaaa!"

Kokkoro began to swing her Ancient Spear around.

"Ready when you are!"

Kokkoro was prepared to speed forward to strike Clark's barrier!

@Josh @Yun Lee @Siege @etcetcetc

Again, the impending fear grew in the back of her mind as she saw that another Lynel was created and headed towards her. She didn't dare move out of her standing ground, taking out another Ancient Arrow in preparation as she watched Shallot, Shovel Knight, and the Drifter go ahead to deal with the two incoming Lynels.

❝ I'm not afraid! ❞ The pinkette raised her voice with determination. No matter what Ganondorf said, she didn't let herself be overwhelmed with dread. Throughout their journey, she felt useless and that their efforts were hopeless due to her falling for his words, that everything would be fine if she killed other people. But after everyone put their trust into her, Ellie, and Wakaba when revealed, Nadeshiko started to think that maybe there was a way out of this. Even after that, she chose to not do anything, fearing that she would do the same wrongs again. Or that she wouldn't be as capable as the other fighters in their group.

Something about being with allies and not being alone, it sparked the courage in her to finally stand up and take action. Even if it was as minimal as possible, Nadeshiko was really trying her best to help!

❝ I won't be afraid of you anymore! ❞

She yelled as loud as she could. Her bow was readied with an Ancient Arrow reeled back onto the string. She stood there, as if she were preparing herself for whatever else came her way.

Meanwhile, Ellie couldn't think on what else to do in terms of the Dell situation. Running low on time, it pained her to think that the most effective way of stopping him was to end him. Holding out her Ancient Short Sword, she hesitated for a moment, but swung the blade at Dell.

@Yun Lee @Josh @Siege @Crow @Ver @Kaykay @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @everybody

With Shallot feeling the healing and buff effects of Kokkoro's Ancient Hylian Aurora, he felt stronger and faster.

"Hyaaa!"

Kokkoro began to swing her Ancient Spear around.

"Ready when you are!"

Kokkoro was prepared to speed forward to strike Clark's barrier!

@Josh @Yun Lee @Siege @etcetcetc

"1..."

Shallot readied his blade.

"2..."

He got ready to charge, looking Kokkoro's way, seeing she was ready too.

"3!!! HRRRRRAAAAAAAGH!"

Shallot roared, as he and Kokkoro charged forward. If nothing went wrong, the speed and force of their attack should break the barrier.

@Crow @Yun Lee

"1..."

Shallot readied his blade.

"2..."

He got ready to charge, looking Kokkoro's way, seeing she was ready too.

"3!!! HRRRRRAAAAAAAGH!"

Shallot roared, as he and Kokkoro charged forward. If nothing went wrong, the speed and force of their attack should break the barrier.

@Crow @Yun Lee

k3MTRDS.jpg

During the countdown, Speed Up was triggered, adding an additional layer of attack and speed to all allies.

Kokkoro follows behind, charging her spear forward. She had used a particular skill.

"It's over!"

bJWF5pi.jpg

Trislash allowed her to strike. Upon activation, she speeds forward to the point that no one could see her move, as if she was teleporting. This caused her to move from her charging position to ramming into Clark's barrier at full speeds!

@Siege @Josh @Yun Lee

@Ver @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @etcetcetc​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back