Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Parker- Amazing

Peter had to take some time to assess the situation, but he managed to quickly deduce that he had to work fast. He went to grab some pots, rush to the stream and get water to put out the flames to help save Yasil's grandmother.

@Yun Lee

Peter Parker- MCU

" Well, it looks like we are fighting a dragon,"
he said, looking to see if he noticed any weak points on the dragon to exploit.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Siege @Dragonfight
It seemed the only places left to give aid were Impa's House and Lasli's House. Kaito took off to Lasli's House, spotting the nearby fire. "Come on, little budy, we got work to do!"

Enu didn't have to follow Kaito, of course. There was plenty more to do.

@York

---

"Great thinking!" Kaito yelled to Peter as he approached Lasli's house. "You keep putting out the fire, I'll get in there and get the old lady out!!" He rushed inside the building, and right then, in the distance, Peter could hear a sizzling sound.

@Lucky

---

Cado stumbled to his feet as Akane helped him, then pushed her off. "Let go of me! I need to save my darlings!"

"You and those darned birds!" Rola stomped her foot in irritation. "You never even bothered to ask if I was all right?"

"Oh please, of course you were all right, Rola! I know you can handle yourself!"

Rola sighed. "...let me help you with those Cuccos, you moron." As husband and wife began collecting the birds, they would head back up towards the fountain.

@Alex Azure @Hida Tomonatsu

---

"!!!!!" The two ninjas were easily taken down by the arrows, Fred actually shattering the frozen one into pieces. There seemed to be no bombs in sight, at least...

@Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi

---

Reimu would find everyone gathered in the forest by the fountain. The only person missing was Lasli's grandmother, and Lasli was clearly concerned.

"I need to go find her!" She pleaded with Dorian the guard. The little girls from the inn clung to his legs. His daughters, most likely.

Dorian shook his head. "I'm sorry, Lasli, but we still don't know how dangerous it is back there. I'm sure Nanna will be safe with the people defending our village." He looked down at his girls. "I owe them a deep debt of gratitude, for what they've done."

Impa looked at Reimu as she arrived. "Tell me, child. How are you all faring out there?"

@MelodyMeister

---

The Keese Eyeball had no effect, but arrows did. Once free of a few more eyes, Naydra slowly lurched from her place, flying down from the mountain peak. She flew lower down the mountain, now flying in a circle.

"Finally!" Dell raced to the peak and began climbing it, wary of the black sludge littered here and there. If she wasn't lower on the mountain, she had to be higher, right?

@Crow @Siege @Donder172
Enu
@Yun Lee @Lucky

Enu decided to stick to following Kaito, realizing he worked better when together with someone. Though... He soon found himself a little lost at what to do when he noticed the house burning. Seeing that someone was already busy at work putting out the fire, Enu began to call out, hoping to make sure there weren't any others in the house in danger. Aside from Lasli, it was possible there were others in the building too...​

Last edited:
It seemed the only places left to give aid were Impa's House and Lasli's House. Kaito took off to Lasli's House, spotting the nearby fire. "Come on, little budy, we got work to do!"

@York

---

"Great thinking!" Kaito yelled to Peter as he approached Lasli's house. "You keep putting out the fire, I'll get in there and get the old lady out!!" He rushed inside the building, and right then, in the distance, Peter could hear a sizzling sound.

@Lucky

---

Cado stumbled to his feet as Akane helped him, then pushed her off. "Let go of me! I need to save my darlings!"

"You and those darned birds!" Rola stomped her foot in irritation. "You never even bothered to ask if I was all right?"

"Oh please, of course you were all right, Rola! I know you can handle yourself!"

Rola sighed. "...let me help you with those Cuccos, you moron." As husband and wife began collecting the birds, they would head back up towards the fountain.

---

"!!!!!" The two ninjas were easily taken down by the arrows, Fred actually shattering the frozen one into pieces. There seemed to be no bombs in sight, at least...

---

Reimu would find everyone gathered in the forest by the fountain. The only person missing was Lasli's grandmother, and Lasli was clearly concerned.

"I need to go find her!" She pleaded with Dorian the guard. The little girls from the inn clung to his legs. His daughters, most likely.

Dorian shook his head. "I'm sorry, Lasli, but we still don't know how dangerous it is back there. I'm sure Nanna will be safe with the people defending our village." He looked down at his girls. "I owe them a deep debt of gratitude, for what they've done."

Impa looked at Reimu as she arrived. "Tell me, child. How are you all faring out there?"

@MelodyMeister

---

The Keese Eyeball had no effect, but arrows did. Once free of a few more eyes, Naydra slowly lurched from her place, flying down from the mountain peak. She flew lower down the mountain, now flying in a circle.

"Finally!" Dell raced to the peak and began climbing it, wary of the black sludge littered here and there. If she wasn't lower on the mountain, she had to be higher, right?

@Crow @Siege @Donder172

Oh no...Fred looked shocked at the warrior that had shattered from his attack. "I didn't mean to..." He already had too many deaths on his head, he didn't want more of them to pile up. He used the club as a brace leaning against it. This was a real mess. On top of the fact that. "W-What's this 'bomb' thing they were talking about?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee

@York

---

@Lucky
Enu
@Yun Lee @Lucky

Enu decided to stick to following Kaito, realizing he worked better when together with someone. Though... He soon found himself a little lost at what to do when he noticed the house burning. Seeing that someone was already busy at work putting out the fire, Enu began to call out, hoping to make sure there weren't any others in the house in danger. Aside from Lasli, it was possible there were others in the building too...​

Nadeshiko was still on the floor, heavily shaken up from the sequence of events. She only wanted to give the group a distraction to stop the man from hurting people, but she didn't expect to see someone brutally hurt like that... even if they were extremely bad. She was practically shocked to the point of tears... until a familiar frog hopped out of the mess and croaked.

tumblr_p71epuoLpu1whalq7o2_100.png

❝ K-K... KEROKERO! YOU'RE OKAY!! ❞ Nadeshiko immediately had her mood turn around, relieved to see that her aquatic friend was alright. Well, maybe she could help with the rest of the village rescue with Kerokero! So she followed Kaito along, trying to keep an optimistic air to most likely forget the terrible things she just witnessed.

@Yun Lee @York @Lucky

As Reimu went to the forest as well, she sighed in relief, since she was tired and all. Because of that, she gave Lasli a cold remark.
“The guard’s right. She’ll probably be fine, I’m the first to retire, since I’m...well, do you see these clothes? See the red stains on it? It shows what I just did, and I’ll prefer not to do that again. Where’s your grandmother, do you think? I’m sure they remaining warriors out there will find her.”
Listening to Impa and turning over to her, Reimu shrugged at Impa’s question.
“Eh, I’m sure they’re fine. I haven’t seen much causalties, and the Yiga members? Small fry. They really are troublesome though. Nothing that the defenders can’t handle though. Is there a place to rest and eat for a bit? I could go back out there, if I did that.”
@Yun Lee

"I will catch up very shortly," Kokkoro says as she sits beside a very frozen Yuuki, "you all go on ahead."

Kokkoro watches as the Guardian flies down.

"It's good to see you back to normal, guardian. Take care of your health, now will you?"

@Crow @Siege @Donder172 @Lucky @Yun Lee @EndOfDragonfight​

@York

---

@Lucky

---

---

---

@MelodyMeister

---

@Crow @Siege @Donder172

"Wait up Dell! Akuma, let's hightail it!" Shallot said.

"Go. I shall stay to ensure this warrior does not shatter from anything." Akuma said.

Shallot nodded at this as he ran to catch up to Dell.

@Yun Lee @GoingtoMargreet

@Crow @StayingwithFrozenYuuki

@York

---

@Lucky

---

---

---

@MelodyMeister

---

@Crow @Siege @Donder172

With Cado and Rola (and the Cuccos) safe, Akane rushed to Impa's house to see if there was anyone inside.

@Yun Lee

"Hey, little buddy! Everything's just *cough* fine! I just gotta get through *cough cough* all this smoke!"

Nadeshiko would notice as she arrived, a fladh of red ducking into a nearby bush. The sizzling sound would stop afterwards.

@York @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky

---

Akane would find nothing on the first floor. Everything looked peaceful. But there seemed to be sounds on the second floor...

@Alex Azure @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

---

Up at the top of the peak, Dell climbed onto a large crystal, looking down over all the mountainside. "Shit, still nothing. I...hold on...there!!" He pointed down at a snowbank. Once Naydra moved, the wind around her had blown some of the snow away, revealing the top of a brunette head. "Shit...Hold on, Margreet!" Grabbing his own Paraglider, Dell jumped down and began gliding down to where she was.

Meanwhile, it appeared that poor Naydra was not yet free of corruption. There were still eyes left, umfortunately.

But hey, at least Yuuki's unfrozen.

@Crow @Siege

Up at the top of the peak, Dell climbed onto a large crystal, looking down over all the mountainside. "Shit, still nothing. I...hold on...there!!" He pointed down at a snowbank. Once Naydra moved, the wind around her had blown some of the snow away, revealing the top of a brunette head. "Shit...Hold on, Margreet!" Grabbing his own Paraglider, Dell jumped down and began gliding down to where she was.

Meanwhile, it appeared that poor Naydra was not yet free of corruption. There were still eyes left, umfortunately.

@Crow @Siege

"???"

Yuuki was dazed as he was thawed out. He seemed to be clueless as to what had occured as he looks around, wondering what was where.

"Master," Kokkoro gave Yuuki a hug, "thank goodness you're alright."

Yuuki, while hugging Kokkoro back, takes a look at Naydra.

Dsbtxgv.jpg

"Something's up with the Guardian. The eye markings, there's still some left!"

Yuuki looks at Akuma, then looks at Kokkoro and nods. He and Kokkoro grab their handgliders and began to glide down the mountain to pursue Naydra, starting with a dive to catch up with the dragon.

When Kokkoro was above Yuuki, she would retreat her handgliders and unleash her Shock Arrows at Naydra's tainted yellow eyes mid-air. As she fell, she latches on to Yuuki's cape, using this brief period to reequip her handgliders.

"I think we did it, Master! The Guardian is saved! Master, what are you-"

Yuuki prepares one final strike, releasing his handglider and slashing the final tainted eyes with his Claymore, striking from above. His fall would be slowed by the friction of the slash.

l7Ww27y.png

"!!!"

@Crow @Siege @Lucky @Yun Lee @Dragonfight​

"Hey, little buddy! Everything's just *cough* fine! I just gotta get through *cough cough* all this smoke!"

Nadeshiko would notice as she arrived, a fladh of red ducking into a nearby bush. The sizzling sound would stop afterwards.

---

Akane would find nothing on the first floor. Everything looked peaceful. But there seemed to be sounds on the second floor...

---

@Crow @Siege
Enu
@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Yun Lee

Enu frowned, between Peter and Kaito working to put the flames out, in theory the fire should have been out by now. Thinking about the sizzling sound from before, the young boy began to remember that fire didn't always sizzle when it was extinguished. A sizzling sound could also mean it was growing; the same kind of sound you'd get when you added fuel to the fire.

Noticing the sizzling sound had stopped, he rubbed his chin.

Quietly exiting the house momentarily, noticing Nadeshiko had joined him here, he began to search around the area, an inquisitive look on his face. To be honest, he himself wasn't sure what he was looking for, but the thought did occur to him that while the house was on fire, the one who had set it aflame might still be lingering around, making sure it stayed lit.​

---

---

@Crow @Siege

Akane quickly ran up to investigate the second floor.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

Peter Parker- MCU

" I don't think we saved the dragon yet and that is a very bad thing. We should really try to figure out how to make it better sicne Dell is saving Margreet,"
he replied, looking over at the others.

@York @Siege

Peter Parker- Amazing

" I'll get some more water,"
he said, rushing to put out the flames some more so that it couldn't get hotter and to try to make things better.

@Yun Lee @York @Gummi Bunnies

Oh no...Fred looked shocked at the warrior that had shattered from his attack. "I didn't mean to..." He already had too many deaths on his head, he didn't want more of them to pile up. He used the club as a brace leaning against it. This was a real mess. On top of the fact that. "W-What's this 'bomb' thing they were talking about?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee

At the sight of the frozen Yiga warrior erupting into a million bloody bits, all glittering in the light of the burning town, Rex and Nia both were floored. "Hey, it's all good," Rex was quick to approach Fred with a firm pat on the back, "better him than us or Impa, right?" the young salvager finished.

"A bloody big problem that's now our bloody big problem," Nia piped up, answering Fred's question, "Rex was right, the Yiga were here for a reason: rigging Impa's place to be blown sky high with her inside!" she quickly explained in a single breath while she paced about the room searching high and low for explosives of any kind. Coming up short, Nia huffed. "Rex, search whatever's left of that one," Nia instructed, and Rex set about searching the bits and pieces of the frozen Yiga warrior, "And you, hold this goon up with his arms behind his back," Nia ordered Fred, "I wanna make sure he won't wake up kicking while I'm searching him,"

As Akane entered, Nia was quick to notice.
"Ey, tread carefully! The Yiga were rigging this place to blow and I don't want no-one trippin' over any detonators!" Nia immediately warned, "But while you're here, we could really use another set of eyes lookin' for the bloody things..."

"But...do any of us even know the first thing about defusin' a bomb?" Rex chimed in, "Maybe she should warn Impa instead?"

"Well then how 'bout we let her decide eh?" Nia said, throwing Akane an expectant glance before returning to searching the paralyzed Yiga warrior.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Village @Impa's Hut

---

---

@Crow @Siege

Shallot had followed Dell, and Akuma had fired Fire Arrows at the dragon to free her from mind manipulation.

@Yun Lee @Crow

"Uuugghh..." The surviving Yiga lolled his head, still rather unconscious. Searching him would turn up nothing, neither would the ice shards.

The second floor bedroom was small, with only the bed, a wardrobe, a vanity, and a small table with what looked to be Paya's diary.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Alex Azure @Jeremi

---

As Enu approached the shrub, he would hear the sizzling noise again. Meanwhile, the flames started to die out, the smoke lessening with every bit of water used. "I found her! *cough* Just gotta...move this...bookcase...!"

@York @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies

---

The sword attack would not land, as once again, Naydra shot out a giant orb of ice Yuuki's way. She was now too high to reach from the ground, though just as before in the cave, some weak looking rocks lay over what felt like an updraft.

@Crow @Siege @Lucky

---

Dell landed and immediately began digging in the snowbank. After a few moments, a young woman could be seen, and he pulled her out. Her body hung limp in his arms, the visible limbs looking broken. "Shit...Margreet, c'mon! We're so close, damn it!!!" Dell tried shaking her, getting more frantic by the second.

"T...nn.."

"...What?!" He froze in place, hearing the frail voice.

"To...nn...ic...my..." Margreet's head moved ever so slightly, nodding to a bag a few feet away in the snow.

Dell looked to Shallot. "Quick-get that bag, now!"

@Siege

The sword attack would not land, as once again, Naydra shot out a giant orb of ice Yuuki's way. She was now too high to reach from the ground, though just as before in the cave, some weak looking rocks lay over what felt like an updraft.

@Crow @Siege @Lucky

Noticing that he missed Naydra, he used the mountain's surface the slow his fall as he stabbed his blade through it.

Yuuki was not getting frozen twice in a day as he evaded the great ball of ice. Kokkoro continues to distract Naydra with Shock Arrows.

Yuuki, noticing the weak rocks, uses his Sheikah Slate to plant some bombs upon them. He rolls away from the sight before they detonate.

"Mister," Kokkoro speaks up to Akuma, "I think I have an idea. When the Guardian charges up her ice attack, we both aim our respective arrows at her charging point."

@Crow @Siege @Lucky @Yun Lee @Dragonfight​

Last edited:
At the sight of the frozen Yiga warrior erupting into a million bloody bits, all glittering in the light of the burning town, Rex and Nia both were floored. "Hey, it's all good," Rex was quick to approach Fred with a firm pat on the back, "better him than us or Impa, right?" the young salvager finished.

"A bloody big problem that's now our bloody big problem," Nia piped up, answering Fred's question, "Rex was right, the Yiga were here for a reason: rigging Impa's place to be blown sky high with her inside!" she quickly explained in a single breath while she paced about the room searching high and low for explosives of any kind. Coming up short, Nia huffed. "Rex, search whatever's left of that one," Nia instructed, and Rex set about searching the bits and pieces of the frozen Yiga warrior, "And you, hold this goon up with his arms behind his back," Nia ordered Fred, "I wanna make sure he won't wake up kicking while I'm searching him,"

"Ey, tread carefully! The Yiga were rigging this place to blow and I don't want no-one trippin' over any detonators!" Nia immediately warned, "But while you're here, we could really use another set of eyes lookin' for the bloody things..."

"But...do any of us even know the first thing about defusin' a bomb?" Rex chimed in, "Maybe she should warn Impa instead?"

"Well then how 'bout we let her decide eh?" Nia said, throwing Akane an expectant glance before returning to searching the paralyzed Yiga warrior.

Fred awkwardly nodded before grabbing the warrior and putting him in a vice grip. "Don't think guys like these have a lot on them..." Fred mused. "We got to find the old lady though. Who knows what could've happened to her..." The Yiga warrior still in hand being practically dragged by Fred as he made his way to the small table. Spotting the diary he flicked through it with his free hand...not that he was quite sure what he was looking for.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Alex Azure

View attachment 2861
"Wha- me? Wait, there are bombs here? Yeah, somebody should definitely go warn Impa."

View attachment 2860
"Um... Cat girl, you go find her and let her know what is going on. I'll stay here and help look for the bombs. I don't know the first thing about defusing them, but at least if we find 'em we can chuck 'em somewhere they won't do much damage."

With that said, Akane carefully checked underneath the bed.

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi

The bombs would go off, creating another updraft, just as before.

@Crow

---

The first entry in Paya's diary was as follows.

Something very scary happened today. Hyrule Castle became surrounded by even more of that Malice stuff. None of us know why, but Grandmother had me ring the emergency bell. So we're to stay indoors for the time being, and possible evacuate to Hateno Village if need be.

What's going on? Princess Zelda has kept Calamity Ganon trapped inside the castle since long before I was born. And with Link here, helping people and solving the trials of the shrines, wouldn't that make Calamity Ganon weaker? I hope nothing happened to the Princess...I can tell Grandmother is worried sick about her.

Akane seemed to pick the right place, as she would see a poorly stitched up hole under the mattress. If she were to reach inside, she would pull out a blue bomb, just like the ones their group could make.

"Hee hee hee..." the Yiga chuckled. "Congrats...you found the only bomb. I bet you feel really proud of yourself..."

The bombs would go off, creating another updraft, just as before.

@Crow

---

The first entry in Paya's diary was as follows.

Something very scary happened today. Hyrule Castle became surrounded by even more of that Malice stuff. None of us know why, but Grandmother had me ring the emergency bell. So we're to stay indoors for the time being, and possible evacuate to Hateno Village if need be.

What's going on? Princess Zelda has kept Calamity Ganon trapped inside the castle since long before I was born. And with Link here, helping people and solving the trials of the shrines, wouldn't that make Calamity Ganon weaker? I hope nothing happened to the Princess...I can tell Grandmother is worried sick about her.

Akane seemed to pick the right place, as she would see a poorly stitched up hole under the mattress. If she were to reach inside, she would pull out a blue bomb, just like the ones their group could make.

"Hee hee hee..." the Yiga chuckled. "Congrats...you found the only bomb. I bet you feel really proud of yourself..."

The diary didn't really help him much but at least itihad some more stuff on the business going on. When the warrior spoke up Fred applied some more pressure on the warriors arm. "Buddy, you're toast. Just tell us where the rest of these blue things are. Don't want to end up like the other guy." Not that Fred would do anything but some threats are okay some times.

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee

"Grk-!" Glancing at the now melting remains of his colleague, the ninja gulped. "Okay, fine! Master Mephisto had us plant one on each floor, okay? We couldn't do more than two since he only has two Sheikah Slates. Are you happy? Satisfied? Can I go now? I didn't even wanna go on this stupid mission..."

@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back