Status
Not open for further replies.
Holding the torch in one hand, Zelda held the newly given shield in the other. "All kinds of creatures live in these woods," Zelda said, looking at the embers, which now flowed southwest. "Wolves, Chuchus, Stals...it's called the Lost Woods for more than one reason."

@Alex Azure @Siege
"We gotta go Southwest now. We were heading the wrong way." Shallot said, taking an almost 180 turn to go Southwest.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure

"Alright, Shallot. You watch the front, I'll watch the back. Zelda can watch the flames. We won't let anything sneak up on us."

Akane followed behind Zelda and Shallot, keeping an eye behind them and her weapon at the ready.

@Yun Lee @Siege

Yeesh, an arrow that makes anything it touches disappear, huh? Surely, this'll come in handy. When the little man appeared and talked about what was up with the situation, the blonde young man pursed his lips briefly.

guy022.png

"A Guardian junkyard, huh? Well, if it's our only course of action, then we don't have any choice," Guy nodded, resolving to go along with Silque and the others, "Especially if we wish to make haste to get everything in order by tomorrow. Just show us the way, and we'll get your flare."

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Kaykay @Donder172

Reimu couldn’t resist smirking slightly. She knew that was going to happen! Grabbing her arrows, she aimed it at the wolves.
Only, it seems they were defeated rather swiftly by Linkle and Akuma. She tried to aim an arrow at the one running away...but if it was escaping, she saw no use in wasting an arrow.

She followed Linkle and Akuma, and kept her bow close by. She stopped at the intersection. If Linkle knew where to go, she’ll take it, once again, Reims could use some help for once, and not rely on luck.
“What will it be, Elf? Don’t get us killed.”
Well, the oth option was to slay all the slimes, but even she knew that was wasteful.

@Jeremi @Siege @Yun Lee

Guy would receive a strange arrow.

latest

"Ah, an Ancient Arrow," the woman said. "Careful with it; whatever you shoot it at vanishes without a trace...unless it's a Guardian. Then you just need to shoot it in the eye."

As the three arrived from the shed, Dell led them into the house. The strange little man now was ready to address them.

latest

"Yes, yes! Welcome to my lab, everyone! We didn't have the pleasure of meeting last time, so allow me to introduce myself now! I am the lead Guardian researcher and director of the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab. Doctooooor... Robbie!" He did a dramatic pose as he said his name, pointing upward.

"...yeah. We can't really chat right now, Robbie, we're in a bit of a hurry."

"Hmph! So ungrateful! To think we let you stay in our lab all year, only to push us aside for...uh... What is it you needed again?"

Dell seemed to be doing everything he could to stay patient. "The flare. We need the flare for tomorrow."

"Oh! Right! Sorry, we can't do it!"

"...why."

"Well, I have everything but a Giant Ancient Core. Don't know where I could pick one of those up on short notice..."

Dell let out a very long sigh. "...Tobin Wetlands. The place is a Guardian junkyard. We can probably find one if we avoid the Guardian down there." Dell looked around the group. "That is, if you guys want to come along."

@Ver @Donder172 @Kaykay @Takumi

"Alright, let's head to that Guardian junkyard then," Wakaba agreed as the others also spoke their resolve. "Though, what about these...weapons we found?"

She held up the weapons that she and Silque had found in the other room. She didn't like just taking things, but weapons were instrumental if they were to try to take down Ganondorf.

"Or at least, does anyone want to use these? If we're allowed to hold onto them, I mean."

@Ver @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Takumi

"...it didn't?" Margreet smiled at that. "I'm glad! Say, Azel, we-eee!!!!"

Suddenly, a skeletal arm burst from the ground, its bony hand wrapping around Margreet's ankle. The other hand rose up, pushing the creature's torso up out of the ground.

BotW_Stalkoblin_Model.png

Margreet attempted to shake it off. "Let go of me!!"

@Takumi

---

"W-We weren't wrong, per sae," Zelda said, trying to stay brave during their trek despite the threat of wolves. Her shaking knees betrayed her quite easily, however. "This path...it's like a labrynth. Except instead of solid walls keeping us closed in, it's the fog."

Awoooooooo.

"Ulp."

It was closer this time.

@Alex Azure @Siege

---

As Wakaba showed the weapons, Dell's eyes widened momentarily. "Where did you...oh damn, that's right... I left my door open, didn't I? Yeah, feel free to use 'em. Ancient weapons like those are gonna help us a lot tomorrow. Maybe we can collect enough parts to get us some more. But right now, we have a flare to build."

---

IMG_0161.JPG

Torin Wetland was...unsettling, to say the least. All these decayed machines, known as Guardians, lay scattered throughout the marshes, hollow and empty. In the distance, the faint sound of robotic movement could be heard, as the two living Guardians Dell warned of stalked the area.

"This is a good place as any to start," Dell said. "Avoid the Guardians, and focus on collecting those parts." That said, he went off to start scavenging, himself.

[There are 30 decayed Guardians in all, and only one has the giant ancient core. Make sure when you search to mention you're looking at "Guardian (number)", and you will most likely find it! But be careful...you never know what might cause the active Guardians to notice you.]

@Ver @Kaykay @Takumi @Donder172

---

As Yuuki made his way up to the orb, he would feel a slight tremor. Standing right there, having made its way up the hill, was the cyclops.

And it was coming right towards him.

@Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky

As Yuuki made his way up to the orb, he would feel a slight tremor. Standing right there, having made its way up the hill, was the cyclops.

He was all alone in this.

Jin was paralysed, and Kokkoro was to guard him until he was alright.

Something was to be done.

He started off by firing an arrow right in the cyclops' eye, before running down to reach one of the dead goblins' shields lying about, using that to surf downhill as the cyclops would pursue him. He continuously fired arrows at its eye. Each time the cyclops would come close and strike, he would counter with his sword, the resulting impact of the clash boosting his improvised hill surfboard.

@Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Yun Lee

tumblr_inline_n1wj1ev_TVw1qfqvym.gif

"Okay, everyone. Let's get what we need to as soon as we can, no dilly-dallying," Guy said warily, looking around the place uneasily. Searching around would be like playing roulette. A game of chance. Bad moves and good moves. That said, they could only afford to mess up once, like a freebie, at least considering what the young man had on him. To that end...

"If any of you end up getting a Guardian on you, call for me. I can take out just one with this special arrow the statue from the lab gave me, but either way, don't be careless, alright?" He said to Silque, Wakaba, 47, and Grievous, as though he fancied himself some sort of team leader. It was a strange experience, to put himself in charge. The last time he traveled in such a party, there wasn't much need to assign any sort of leader in any sense. Everyone had some sort of function, a role to play. Jade was perhaps the most seasoned and experienced player, but Ion was the one everyone respected and looked to for guidance. Tear had a creative way of thinking about her, Natalia had unique insight and was privy to certain trade secrets, and so on.

But here, it was different. Perhaps it was because Guy was an Agent that he felt some sort of responsible for the group. He already felt remorseful as it was letting Clark get away with what he'd done, let alone what Wakaba, Nadeshiko, and Ellie were forced to do, but what was done was done, and all anyone could do now was work past it.

In any case, Guy made his move after Dell, looking at Guardian 1 to start off.

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Donder172 @Takumi

Well, following along with Dell's group, guess they were off onto a search for parts to take away from the possibly inactive Guardians. It was a given that any help would help speed up the process in their preparations. Of course, Ellie wasn't going to let Nadeshiko wander around on her own, especially on what occurred with them beforehand.

❝ Anything here? ❞ The pinkette mumbled as she took a peek at Guardian 25.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Kaykay @Takumi @Donder172

Guy would find an Ancient Spring within the Guardian.

Meanwhile, Nadeshiko would find an Ancient Screw.

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Takumi @Donder172

---

The path with the fire slime, once again, did not lead them into the fog. It did, however, lead them into a little patch of fire slime creatures, who burned the grass as they rolled along.

Fire-chuchu.jpg

And, as all other creatures in the world do, once they spotted the group, they came right for them.

@Jeremi @Siege @MelodyMeister

---

The arrow to the eye caused the cyclops to let out a pained shriek, and it fell on its rear as it covered its eye in pain. It was in a perfect position to be attacked, but that wasn't the goal here.

"I'll take that!" Brook grabbed the orb that had been left behind, and placed it onto the pedestal. The orb vanished into blue light, and the pedestal itself turned from orange to blue. Now only one thing left to do...

"Everyone! Get into that shrine! It's time to get off this island for good!" Lee was more than happy to take off running.

Brook opened his Paraglider and sailed off towards the shrine. "YOOOOOOHOHOHOHO!!!"

Jin and Peter were also free to move now...if they wanted to, of course.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Krieg @Lucky @Minerva @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Space_Candy @York

---

The path with the fire slime, once again, did not lead them into the fog. It did, however, lead them into a little patch of fire slime creatures, who burned the grass as they rolled along.

Fire-chuchu.jpg

And, as all other creatures in the world do, once they spotted the group, they came right for them.

---

The arrow to the eye caused the cyclops to let out a pained shriek, and it fell on its rear as it covered its eye in pain. It was in a perfect position to be attacked, but that wasn't the goal here.

"I'll take that!" Brook grabbed the orb that had been left behind, and placed it onto the pedestal. The orb vanished into blue light, and the pedestal itself turned from orange to blue. Now only one thing left to do...

"Everyone! Get into that shrine! It's time to get off this island for good!" Lee was more than happy to take off running.

Brook opened his Paraglider and sailed off towards the shrine. "YOOOOOOHOHOHOHO!!!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Krieg @Lucky @Minerva @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Space_Candy @York
Well, he certainly didn't want to stick around on this island any longer, and this seemed to be their final chance to leave this infernal island. Despite how annoying it was that he had been paralyzed so easily, Jin still seemed to be able to pick himself up and push on to the platform, ready to never see this island and all of its nonsense again.

@Yun Lee

"...Are you sure you know what you're doing?"
She knew that they had to go into harm's way regardless, but that was simply a horrible reason. At least the fog cleared up..
Upon seeing the slimes come towards them, she drew her windcleaver, since fire arrows and fire slimes don't exactly work well.

"So how are we going to exterminate these slimes again?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Siege

"Alright, Shallot. You watch the front, I'll watch the back. Zelda can watch the flames. We won't let anything sneak up on us."

Akane followed behind Zelda and Shallot, keeping an eye behind them and her weapon at the ready.

@Yun Lee @Siege

---

Fire-chuchu.jpg

---

"You got it Akane." Shallot said. The howl seemed to scare Zelda some more. "Shh.... it's okay Zelda, we got you. If there's one thing I know is that wolves can smell fear. Don't show it. Now, check the torch, are we going the right way?" Shallot asked Zelda.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure

"Fire slime.... well... does anyone have an idea how to get rid of them?" Akuma asked.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MelodyMeister

Anyone who went into a shrine would find all their weaponry, as well a a Sheikah Slate.

There was also a note to go along with it.

I can't believe it's finally time to say goodbye to you all! Our time together on this island was so fun...but I know you'll all do wonderfully out there!

Now, I'm afraid it's a bit complicated as to how you'll get out of here. See, at this point everyone has gone off to different areas, away from shrines! But don't worry, you can travel to them easy : )

All you need to do is pick one of four activation points I've set up for you! You can go to the Trial of Wood, where you must make sure your weapons don't break; the Trial of the Wild, where you must be patient through a maze in the Lost Woods; the Trial of Second Sight, where you seem to be ready to fight some fire creatures; or Torin Wetland, where you can hunt for Guardian parts! Wherever you go, have fun, and good luck defeating Ganondorf!

And don't worry...I'll be watching over you, no matter what.

: )

---

The relatively slow slimes continued to roll forward. The flames in the grasses now created an updraft.

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Siege

---

Zelda checked the embers. "...yes. Oh, good! Look!" Up ahead, there was another light. "Surely we're almost-"

AWOOOO!

Two wolves now appeared in the small clearing, snarling at the group. "Eek!"

@Alex Azure @Siege

---

Guy would find an Ancient Core! It was a little too small to be a giant one, but hey, not too bad.

As Ellie approached the Guardian, she wouldn't make it very far. A laser light now pointed at her, as one of the Guardians turned pink and came forward.

liG7N7M4nQY.jpg

"Fuck! Ellie, run!!" Dell started running towards her, but he was across the Wetland, and would not be there in time for the Guardian's first attack.

@Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Takumi @Ver

"...it didn't?" Margreet smiled at that. "I'm glad! Say, Azel, we-eee!!!!"

Suddenly, a skeletal arm burst from the ground, its bony hand wrapping around Margreet's ankle. The other hand rose up, pushing the creature's torso up out of the ground.

BotW_Stalkoblin_Model.png

Margreet attempted to shake it off. "Let go of me!!"

@Takumi

---

"W-We weren't wrong, per sae," Zelda said, trying to stay brave during their trek despite the threat of wolves. Her shaking knees betrayed her quite easily, however. "This path...it's like a labrynth. Except instead of solid walls keeping us closed in, it's the fog."

Awoooooooo.

"Ulp."

It was closer this time.

@Alex Azure @Siege

---

As Wakaba showed the weapons, Dell's eyes widened momentarily. "Where did you...oh damn, that's right... I left my door open, didn't I? Yeah, feel free to use 'em. Ancient weapons like those are gonna help us a lot tomorrow. Maybe we can collect enough parts to get us some more. But right now, we have a flare to build."

---

IMG_0161.JPG

Torin Wetland was...unsettling, to say the least. All these decayed machines, known as Guardians, lay scattered throughout the marshes, hollow and empty. In the distance, the faint sound of robotic movement could be heard, as the two living Guardians Dell warned of stalked the area.

"This is a good place as any to start," Dell said. "Avoid the Guardians, and focus on collecting those parts." That said, he went off to start scavenging, himself.

[There are 30 decayed Guardians in all, and only one has the giant ancient core. Make sure when you search to mention you're looking at "Guardian (number)", and you will most likely find it! But be careful...you never know what might cause the active Guardians to notice you.]

@Ver @Kaykay @Takumi @Donder172

---

tumblr_pbgiptxSpr1tbqin0o1_250.jpg

"Margreet?" Azel turned his head, before he was moving in an instant.

"Don't move." was the only warning Azel gave before the sword came down on the skeleton's head with, hopefully, enough force to knock it away from the body! From there he would try to help Margreet break free from the skeletal grip.

@Yun Lee

Anyone who went into a shrine would find all their weaponry, as well a a Sheikah Slate.

There was also a note to go along with it.

I can't believe it's finally time to say goodbye to you all! Our time together on this island was so fun...but I know you'll all do wonderfully out there!

Now, I'm afraid it's a bit complicated as to how you'll get out of here. See, at this point everyone has gone off to different areas, away from shrines! But don't worry, you can travel to them easy : )

All you need to do is pick one of four activation points I've set up for you! You can go to the Trial of Wood, where you must make sure your weapons don't break; the Trial of the Wild, where you must be patient through a maze in the Lost Woods; the Trial of Second Sight, where you seem to be ready to fight some fire creatures; or Torin Wetland, where you can hunt for Guardian parts! Wherever you go, have fun, and good luck defeating Ganondorf!

And don't worry...I'll be watching over you, no matter what.

: )

---

The relatively slow slimes continued to roll forward. The flames in the grasses now created an updraft.

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Siege

---

Zelda checked the embers. "...yes. Oh, good! Look!" Up ahead, there was another light. "Surely we're almost-"

AWOOOO!

Two wolves now appeared in the small clearing, snarling at the group. "Eek!"

@Alex Azure @Siege

---

Guy would find an Ancient Core! It was a little too small to be a giant one, but hey, not too bad.

As Ellie approached the Guardian, she wouldn't make it very far. A laser light now pointed at her, as one of the Guardians turned pink and came forward.

liG7N7M4nQY.jpg

"Fuck! Ellie, run!!" Dell started running towards her, but he was across the Wetland, and would not be there in time for the Guardian's first attack.

@Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Takumi @Ver

"Ellie look out!!" Silque ran forward and tried to push Ellie to safety.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @TorinWetlands @quick post blegh

Last edited:
"Kokkoro? Yuuki? So you managed to get back? Guess Jin's first return wasn't just a fluk--" Guy began to say as the two formerly deceased individuals appeared in the wetlands, before the young man stopped dead in his tracks as a Guardian awakened, accidentally triggered by Ellie. Clicking his tongue, he began to move.

tumblr_inline_nsrwwn_JJGU1t7b7xk_100.png

"Get down, all of you!" Guy exclaimed, drawing his bow and preparing the special arrow. He rushed over to the location of the awakened Guardian, before sliding to his knees and taking aim, the special arrow ready to fire.

He remembered to keep it in mind; that he needed to shoot out the eye if he wanted this thing to work at all. He couldn't afford to mess this up if he wanted everyone to stay safe, so he did his best to calm down, holding his breath as he took aim as his dear friend once instructed him, stabilizing his aim. Once he was confident that he had a clear shot...

FWOOSH!

He fired the arrow right at the Guardian, hoping to get it cleanly in the eye!

@Crow @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Kaykay @Takumi @Wetlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back