Status
Not open for further replies.

"Really? Me against some little zombie boy?"
Eliza laughed, looking her opponent over with a condescending smirk. "Sorry darling, but I'm going to need to make this quick. I smell some wonderful blood around here, and you dry husk is in my way."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

Beowulf, meanwhile, looked over his opponent.

"A little girl, huh? It don't really feel right beating one of those up. But if you're as tough as you seem..." He cracked his knuckles with a smirk. "Don't expect me to go easy on ya."

@Hahli Nuva

Will narrowed her eyes at the man and folded her arms under her chest. This guy didn't look too tough, all things considered.

"Right. I'm so scared..."

@Yun Lee

View attachment 3130
"Oh boy. Second to go, and I'm facing off against a woman in power armor. Looks like my work is cut out for me."

@Donder172

View attachment 3131
"Um... Am I the only one seeing double? These are some damn AU shenanigans, aren't they? What is this, Underfell Cole? Edgelord Cole? High School AU Cole?"

@Anyone willing to strike up conversation​

Chromastone speaks to Mason from his side of the arena.

9DZsboK.jpg

"You've travelled the Multiverse and you haven't checked in on your next door neighbours yet? I've met all kinds of good & evil versions of me, past and future too," Chromastone elaborates, "then again, you should probably be glad that you didn't get trapped in Mad Mason's Masonwood where he rules all with an iron fist."

Chromastone turns for a bit to look at that which Mason is referring to.

"But yeah, you have every reason to be wary about that guy. He feels pretty different from his lighter counterpart over there. Too soon to judge if he's an evil Cole or just a mysterious one, or way more powerful."

@Alex Azure

"Mhmhm, how cute. You think you actually have a chance." Eliza smirked, keeping her eyes on the knight as she readied her own weapon, the Staff of Ra. "Tell you what, dear. You take the first move. Let's see if you really have what it takes to stop me."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

"Don't worry. You ain't gotta be scared...yet." Beowulf readied his twin swords, Hrunting and Naegling.

"I'm here for one reason and one reason only. I'm lookin' for a good fight, girlie. The best around! You better give me one, y'hear?!"

@Hahli Nuva

Cerin Cornine

Cerin closed his eyes and concentrated. Within a few minutes, not too far from Cole was a second Cerin. Had Cerin cloned himself or had this Cerin always been there? It was difficult to tell, but he moved in perfect sync with the original. Both of the Cerins pulled out two pistols and shot towards Cole. Meanwhile, unknown to Cole, Cerin had started to attempt to probe emotions of surrender and suffering into the other's head. Thoughts of suicide and loss. Meanwhile, one of the Cerins continued to shoot, towards Cole in case this failed being on constant guard.

"Stiles Stilinski"

" It is a pleasure to battle with you, Senator Armstrong,"
he replied, before looking at him. He decided he wasn't going to make the first move, but subtly summoned his flies to attempt to possess Senator Armstrong. If it was successful, well, things would get bad for the Senator fast.

@Cromartous

Last edited:
"Mhmhm, how cute. You think you actually have a chance." Eliza smirked, keeping her eyes on the knight as she readied her own weapon, the Staff of Ra. "Tell you what, dear. You take the first move. Let's see if you really have what it takes to stop me."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

"Don't worry. You ain't gotta be scared...yet." Beowulf readied his twin swords, Hrunting and Naegling.

"I'm here for one reason and one reason only. I'm lookin' for a good fight, girlie. The best around! You better give me one, y'hear?!"

@Hahli Nuva

Will actually laughed, letting Quintessence run through her fingers. This man seemed confident. And cocky. Knocking him down a peg wouldn't hurt.

"There's more to fighting than just the thrill. Don't let your blooodlust blind you. We're fighting for the fate of the entire planet."

elementalist_will_by_zakurarain-dbaspzk.jpg

@Yun Lee

Maria looked towards Cell quietly as he talked. Such an easy target. Just there, just needing a well-placed sniper and boom, dead. Unfortunately, it wasn't that easy. There was also no Liberty Prime, so she couldn't have Cell be nuked to death. The alien ship was also not an option, because they didn't know how it use it completely at this point. So that was also not an option. Using her squad would be too dangerous. She had to do this alone.

Maria walked towards Mason as she heard the person talk. "I guess you're my oponent then?" Maria asked as she arrived with her men in a single column. She was wondering if the Fatman was overkill here.

View attachment 3134
"Yeah... Hi. Mason Moretti, nice to meet 'cha. Isn't an entire squadron a bit overkill?"

View attachment 3135
"And it probably isn't feasible for this tournament. Either I'd have to ring out every single one of your men, or knocking a single one out means you lose. Think we could keep this to 1 on 1?"

"I also don't want to kill anyone, if it can be avoided. Being outnumbered this much, I don't know if I could be that careful. You seem to be the strongest of your squad anyway. May the best fighter win."

When the time for their battle came, Mason took his place in the arena, and hoped that he would be going one-on-one.

@Donder172 #Mason v Maria

Chromastone speaks to Mason from his side of the arena.

9DZsboK.jpg

"You've travelled the Multiverse and you haven't checked in on your next door neighbours yet? I've met all kinds of good & evil versions of me, past and future too," Chromastone elaborates, "then again, you should probably be glad that you didn't get trapped in Mad Mason's Masonwood where he rules all with an iron fist."

Chromastone turns for a bit to look at that which Mason is referring to.

"But yeah, you have every reason to be wary about that guy. He feels pretty different from his lighter counterpart over there. Too soon to judge if he's an evil Cole or just a mysterious one, or way more powerful."

@Alex Azure

View attachment 3136
"Actually, I started off only being able to visit my next-door-neighbors in the multiverse. I've met my own alts, and alts of my family, before. Although I haven't seen Mad Mason's Masonwood, there was one alternate universe where my older brother ruled the world, until he got... taken care of."

"I don't think my power is supposed to take me to places beyond my 'neighborhood' in the multiverse, but it did so anyway, somehow. Then I've explored other neighborhoods. I once teamed up with five versions of the same guy to fight a sixth version of that guy. The multiverse is pretty complicated."

"And because it's complicated, we can't know what the other Cole has gone through. Maybe multiverse shennanigans of his own?"

@Crow @Raynar Saassin #Ben v Pomada​

View attachment 3136
"Actually, I started off only being able to visit my next-door-neighbors in the multiverse. I've met my own alts, and alts of my family, before. Although I haven't seen Mad Mason's Masonwood, there was one alternate universe where my older brother ruled the world, until he got... taken care of."

"I don't think my power is supposed to take me to places beyond my 'neighborhood' in the multiverse, but it did so anyway, somehow. Then I've explored other neighborhoods. I once teamed up with five versions of the same guy to fight a sixth version of that guy. The multiverse is pretty complicated."

"And because it's complicated, we can't know what the other Cole has gone through. Maybe multiverse shennanigans of his own?"

"Sounds like you've been on some craaazy adventures yourself. Maybe I should share with you some of mine later," Chromastone adds.

LOMXVqh.jpg

"Maybe that is the case, Mason. He does have a more otherworldly feel to him compared to the other one, the same kind I feel when I turn into Laservision, Torrent, or the four new guys I got last week, and that's coming from the guy who turns into aliens.

Eeeeh, guess you better focus on your fight now. Seems like you've got an army coming for you. Good luck."

@Alex Azure

"Sounds like you've been on some craaazy adventures yourself. Maybe I should share with you some of mine later," Chromastone adds.

LOMXVqh.jpg

"Maybe that is the case, Mason. He does have a more otherworldly feel to him compared to the other one, the same kind I feel when I turn into Laservision, Torrent, or the four new guys I got last week, and that's coming from the guy who turns into aliens.

Eeeeh, guess you better focus on your fight now. Seems like you've got an army coming for you. Good luck."

@Alex Azure

View attachment 3137
"Yeah, sure seems like it."

View attachment 3138
"Oh, by the way, I thought of a name for one of your new forms. The one that looks like Pomada? You could call it..."

"Pummelgum."

@Crow

Inches above the tournament stage appeared a small red light. This light grew and grew, tendrils of red-tinted electricity exploding out from the source and snaking across the court for a couple of meters before dissipating. Out of the phenomenon appeared a 27-year-old man, his right arm glowing a bright red. He stepped through as if the light had been a portal, the light behind him disappearing once he was all the way through.

iAGRCuD.jpg

"Hey there," said Cole MacGrath, crossing his arms and taking in the colorful people around him. He was undoubtedly different than the one everyone had come to know. "Nice tournament you guys have here."

@Minerva
"Wait... How?" Cole muttered through a squint. Had his demonic self not stood before him he would not have believed it to be possible - there was another him? First Kessler, and now the Red Man? Was he from his future? A world were Kessler never came? Or another world, similar to his, just like the other heroes?

Regardless of his origin, something was... Wrong about him. Something inside the man seemed twisted or contorted, moulded in a way he could only describe as unnatural. The the eye they could be twins, but to the soul, such similarities proved to be phantoms, opposites; the he was the omega to his alpha, the shadows stalking his light like prey.

He was wrong. A creature that should never have existed.

Plain faced and dead eyed, Cole spoke.

"Who the fuck are you..."
Cerin Cornine

Cerin closed his eyes and concentrated. Within a few minutes, not too far from Cole was a second Cerin. Had Cerin cloned himself or had this Cerin always been there? It was difficult to tell, but he moved in perfect sync with the original. Both of the Cerins pulled out two pistols and shot towards Cole. Meanwhile, unknown to Cole, Cerin had started to attempt to probe emotions of surrender and suffering into the other's head. Thoughts of suicide and loss. Meanwhile, one of the Cerins continued to shoot, towards Cole in case this failed being on constant guard.

"Stiles Stilinski"

he replied, before looking at him. He decided he wasn't going to make the first move, but subtly summoned his flies to attempt to possess Senator Armstrong. If it was successful, well, things would get bad for the Senator fast.

@Cromartous
At that moment, Cole's thoughts were parted like wood under and axe, split under the force of an external assault. Something wasn't right. He felt... cold, as is someone was dancing over his grave. His mind rolled back, filling itself with thoughts of Empire City - thoughts of his home - in ruin, torn asunder by a threat he failed to stop.

Weakness. He felt it creep into his heart like the insect it was, plant its eggs and grow like a cancer. He barely felt the bullet tear tough the skin of his neck, an impulsive dodge saving him from a far greater injury.

The would was burned out and sealed with thunder, stopping the bleeding before the worst of it could start. He hadn't dropped his guard that easily, had he? Something was wrong... He had to get back in the game.

"Nice..." Cole stifled his pain through gritted teeth "But ya gotta try harder than that" Channeling lightning to his fingertips, Cole formed an electromagnetic shield across his arms, deflecting the stream of bullets back towards their marksman.

tumblr_inline_o5ttmd_Lyv_Q1u3unvd_100.png

"..."

Saitama just blankly stared around, looking for whoever this Lukas guy (who was supposed to be his opponent) was.

Unfortunately, the pep talks that Pomada and Shiori (did she really give anything motivating to say?) didn't do much to curry Saitama's mood, though he noted the earnestness in the former's voice. Indeed, when something like the world was at stake, maybe he ought to take things a bit more seriously, but... Well, he didn't. Because he didn't need to. Still, he did feel a bit bad; he felt like he was raining a bit on the parade just by being here, able to end everything with one swing if he felt like it, but it seemed that, weirdly enough, everyone was having their own kind of fun here, so he figured he shouldn't just cut it short anyway.

Idly sticking his pinky finger in his ear to clean it out a little, he blew it off once finished before putting a hand on his hip. "Man... I guess I really should make that hotpot when I get home..." He mumbled to himself, as though waiting for to get the entire tournament over with.

@Takumi @Raynar Saassin @Anybody

View attachment 3137
"Yeah, sure seems like it."

View attachment 3138
"Oh, by the way, I thought of a name for one of your new forms. The one that looks like Pomada? You could call it..."

"Pummelgum."

@Crow

"Sounds like a plan," Chromastone responds, "I look forward to saying that name, be it later..."

The crystalline alien now gazes into Pomada's eyes, his singular eye responding back as his body prepares to take her attack.

"... or soon."

@Alex Azure @Raynar Saassin

Cerin Cornine

Cerin had learned that it was best to move fast when it came to dual wielding the pistols. It was just a distraction after all from the main event. He knew that they would come back and he had planned, aiming in certain locations. When they came back to tear him asunder, the doppelganger took the brunt of the attack. It turned back to what it was.

He closed his eyes for a second time and felt the air for a brief second and made a small shield around himself. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold it for long. His mastery of the elements was few and they always backfired on him

Cerin knew that he had realized that something was wrong, but he hadn't exactly figured out why his game was good. Open a door and only once he fully acknowledge that he was playing with his emotions, he would stop.

" My dear man, the bullets were just for show after all," he replied, continuing to probe his emotions with thoughts of sadness, grief. He had decided to add a dash of despair... what was the word for it? Malice. He did one more push for a burst of happiness. Mix and confuse was the name of the game. " Though it's a shame Cerin Junior couldn't be around for long. "

@Cromartous

With the big day here, both Servants were ready to throw down with their opponents. Given that the time they had in-between was more than enough to recharge mana in preparation.

tumblr_pboo11bnad1v3qowuo1_250.png

❝ Alright big guy, ready to show me what you got! ❞ Kintoki grinned once he had his weapon, Golden Eater, out. Surely the Berserker here was eager to get this going already.

@Donder172

tumblr_inline_ow16y4AVw21s4qpfd_100.jpg

❝ Heh, don't even think that I'll hold back just for you, kid. ❞ Mordred smirked. So she was fighting a werewolf by the looks of it. Raising her sword Clarent, the knight tapped into her mana reserves to let some red electricity surge through her weapon.

@Takumi

"Hey, hey, who said I can't have a little fun while we do that, eh? Pretty sure we'll save the world, easy. Now, less talkin, more fightin!"

With that, Beowulf jumped into the air, swords raised above his head, in an attempt to crash down on Will from above!

@Hahli Nuva

"Hey, hey, who said I can't have a little fun while we do that, eh? Pretty sure we'll save the world, easy. Now, less talkin, more fightin!"

With that, Beowulf jumped into the air, swords raised above his head, in an attempt to crash down on Will from above!

@Hahli Nuva

The Keeper simply slid back on her heels, allowing the brawler to buryhis blades into the tile. Thinking swiftly, Will took control of the earth below her and used it to coat her hands in gauntlets of pure diamond.

Getting into a fighting stance, Will knew the Cell Games had only just begun.

"Alright. Time to make the doughnuts..."

Inches above the tournament stage appeared a small red light. This light grew and grew, tendrils of red-tinted electricity exploding out from the source and snaking across the court for a couple of meters before dissipating. Out of the phenomenon appeared a 27-year-old man, his right arm glowing a bright red. He stepped through as if the light had been a portal, the light behind him disappearing once he was all the way through.

iAGRCuD.jpg

"Hey there," said Cole MacGrath, crossing his arms and taking in the colorful people around him. He was undoubtedly different than the one everyone had come to know. "Nice tournament you guys have here."

@Minerva

aigis_by_popdood-dbyz6ri.png

Indeed. You must be my opponent. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Aigis said, a bit of joy in her voice. She seemed eager.

To say Cole was eager as well would have been an understatement. He was itching to see what this tournament offered, both in terms of the powers on display and for what made this Cell distinct from Cole's unfortunate former ally.

"Yeah, yeah,"
Cole said in response to Aigis' greeting, already bored with her demeanor. "I'm Cole, but maybe you already knew that." He stole a glance at his other self, the one you could maybe call the "good one" if you were naive. "I wonder if the poor bastard even knows the future that awaits him."

He started walking, circling Aigis as he examined her intently. "An android, right? Must really suck knowing I had the whole electricity thing down, like, ages ago now." He stopped and smiled. The air between the two fighters was charged and crackling with energy. Tendrils of red lightning circled Cole's arms, indicating he was ready to strike. "So, how about it? Come on, I'll give you the first blow. Should be fun, right?"

@Minerva

Cerin Cornine

Cerin had learned that it was best to move fast when it came to dual wielding the pistols. It was just a distraction after all from the main event. He knew that they would come back and he had planned, aiming in certain locations. When they came back to tear him asunder, the doppelganger took the brunt of the attack. It turned back to what it was.

He closed his eyes for a second time and felt the air for a brief second and made a small shield around himself. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold it for long. His mastery of the elements was few and they always backfired on him

Cerin knew that he had realized that something was wrong, but he hadn't exactly figured out why his game was good. Open a door and only once he fully acknowledge that he was playing with his emotions, he would stop.

" My dear man, the bullets were just for show after all," he replied, continuing to probe his emotions with thoughts of sadness, grief. He had decided to add a dash of despair... what was the word for it? Malice. He did one more push for a burst of happiness. Mix and confuse was the name of the game. " Though it's a shame Cerin Junior couldn't be around for long. "

@Cromartous
Cole's vision began to flicker and fade under the yoke of his anguish, and with it, so did his shield, the dancing lights only adding to to his distortion. His arms grew weak and began to cave under the rising pressure, buckling in sync with his knees. Strange visions danced across his eyes - images of death and love, both dancing together hand in him. He thought of Trish, and all those blissful days and lustful nights. He saw her smile and cry, laugh and sigh, then flicker out and die at Kessler's hand. Yet another failure to his name.

His heart grew heavy at the thought of Nix, the spirit of freedom and life. She had always been such a liberated soul, free from the shackles of society, fear and even guilt. It killed him to see the shackles return the moment the Beast snuffed out her fire. There wasn't so much as a body left the weep over.

He saw his city rise and fall over and over. All those who had thrown rocks at him one day and ropes the next had lived through so much and seen so many horrible things and remained strong. Even at the mouth of anarchy, they had stood tall, with brother still reaching out the help brother. It killed him to know that his 'help' had brought about its end.

Wherever he went, he painted targets on the backs of those he loved. He could never have defeated Cell- it was just a youthful illusion, a lie to give himself hope in his final days. Maybe at least Cerin had a shot...

No. He couldn't give up that easily. He couldn't. He wasn't going to throw in the towel just yet. Maybe he had let people down. Maybe his powers had been responsible for the toppling of towers and too many deaths, that was no excuse to surrender. He fought. That was what had defined him. He wasn't some Ray Field Time Bomb. He wasn't a Demon. And he sure as he'll wasn't Kessler's little experiment. He was Cole MacGrath. The Survivor. The Light from beneath the rubble. He was the Electric Man; and Cerin was about to get the shock of a lifetime.

Tensing his quivering body and standing tall again, Cole shook off Cerin's spell, and with it, be released the burdens of life of regret. With a smile, Cole MacGrath was born again in a flash of thunder and fire, his skin coated in a frost aura of newfound confidence and faith.

"Thanks for the push" Cole laughed, rolling back his shoulders and stretching his arms. The warm up was over. "Nice to have a reminder of what I fight for" Leaping forward in a spiral of lighting, Cole swung his Amp at full strength towards Cerin's kneecaps, armed a sword of calm and peace. A dam help his emotions in check for now. And it was time to focus the river's flow into a fight neither would forget for some time.

Cerin Cornine

"Stiles Stilinski"

@Cromartous
"Nice to meet ya, kid" Armstrong laughed, reaching out a friendly palm for Stiles to shake. "Name's Steven. Steven Armstrong. Senator for Texas". As the Senator stopped to breathe, he froze, his smile slowly fading from his face. It was as if a strange new presence was lurking behind him, stalking him like some demented phantom. No matter how hard he tried to but it out of mind, he couldn't seem to shift the feeling that he was being... Watched.

It shouldn't have bothered him. It normally wouldn't bother him; he had had hundreds of cameras on him every since he joined his college's football team, and had been soaking up the sweet, free PR like a sponge every since. But the feeling that danced around the corners of his mind as he prepared to fight seemed different... Almost unnatural. It was almost like...

"Ah" Armstrong sighed, recalling his hand. His smile slowly began to return, only this time fueled by smug artificiality. "Nice trick there. But don't fuck with this mind!"

Armstrong stamped his foot into the ground with as much strength as he could muster, sending a rupturing fissure across the battlefield and towards Stiles' position, and wave of rubble soaring behind it. "The US has had freaks like you on employ since the 80s. The Ruskies have had 'em since the 50s"

A second stamp caused another fissure, Steven's legs now parted life a sumo wrestler and his body lowered like a charging rhino. "They've been training True Patriots on how to fight this sort of stuff since the turn of the century! First thing you learn at old Navy School!" Breaking into a charge, Armstrong stampeded across the chaotic battlefield, reading to ram his foe with an iron skull "They're called Closed-Network-Nanomachines, son! Nothing gets in my head, or 'heart', or anywhere else without my say so!"

@mobile Post

"I'm looking foward to this, Pomada," Ben says as he performs a light bow, the type seen before karate matches. Afterwards, he scrolls through the various holograms on his watch.

6QjueLf.jpg

"We already know each other, so there's no need for an intro. Well then, you know what they say, it's hero time!"

Ben begins to transform as he smacks his Omnitrix down, with his skeletal structure becoming crystalline and his eyes merging into one...

In a matter of moments, his brand new transformation appeared before the eyes of all.

miMjYuM.jpg

"CHROMASTONE!" The being exclaimed its name, standing proud. His fighting stance seemed pretty full of holes. "Ladies first, Pomada, and may the best fighter win."

"Indeed. I won't be holding back, Ben!" Pomada exclaimed as the fight had commenced between Ben and Pomada, with her immediately launching herself towards Chromastone with quick speed and velocity to land a quick punch. If her punch were to connect, she'd follow up with several quick strikes and a kick to the chest to send him flying. That's if the initial punch connected, of course.

"I am Kusunoki Asuha - member of the Kusunoki Family a- and Hoshimori-in-training!"

Asuha starts off in a kneeling position, bowing, before rising up and drawing her blade. Some spectators might find this manner present in kendo duelists.

oBmTMLm.jpg

"I'll do my best, for my seniors, my family and the Hoshimori class!"

Asuha had unsheathed a two-handed sword as her weapon of choice against Kid Trunks.

"Today, y- you are my opponent. E- en garde!"

Asuha would charge forward, sword swinging with each step as she approached Trunks.

"What's the matter? Can't handle it? Lame." Kid Trunks exclaimed as she proceeded to launch himself towards Asuha with the intent to land a punch despite the incoming sword slashes. If his attack were to connect, he'd launch several before backing up and firing a Ki Wave towards her.

Meanwhile Cell proceeded to approach the three girls that were spectating Asuha's fight.

Meanwhile, in the audience, her seniors watched the fights.

"I'm worried for Asuha alright - worried that she'll be labelled a bully after this fight is done."

"I don't think that child is to be underestimated, Fuuran."

"What? You think he has that fancy looking hair dye his dad has?"

"Girls, there are other fights going on. What if we took from those and gave Asuha tips based on them as well?"

sarSPQF.png

"Tell me something, children. On the battlefield different thoughts and emotions tend to come out from simply underestimating their opponents. What makes you believe that Asuha has a chance with such powerful warriors here, much less against yours truly? She's green. And not like me, I mean she's a novice, an amateur. These warriors have seen more combat than she has in her entire life. Hell, at that age, the one known as Goku had killed an entire army, several demons, and sent a rabbit to the moon!"

@Crow @AnyoneListeningIn​

View attachment 3134
"Yeah... Hi. Mason Moretti, nice to meet 'cha. Isn't an entire squadron a bit overkill?"

View attachment 3135
"And it probably isn't feasible for this tournament. Either I'd have to ring out every single one of your men, or knocking a single one out means you lose. Think we could keep this to 1 on 1?"

"I also don't want to kill anyone, if it can be avoided. Being outnumbered this much, I don't know if I could be that careful. You seem to be the strongest of your squad anyway. May the best fighter win."

When the time for their battle came, Mason took his place in the arena, and hoped that he would be going one-on-one.

@Donder172 #Mason v Maria

View attachment 3136

"My name is Maria, Sentinel of the Brotherhood of Steel. These men are under my command, but we'll be fighting one on one. I don't think I can bring them in even if I wanted to But I'll be damned if anyone tries to harm my squad. They will be in a world of pain." Maria said towards Mason "I wouldn't be squad leader if I wasn't, nor would I have survived the Wasteland."
She nods towards Mason. "May the best fighter win. Ad Victoriam." she placed her right hand over her heart when she said the last sentence, then joined Mason on the other side of the arena. Her men watching on the sidelines.

With the big day here, both Servants were ready to throw down with their opponents. Given that the time they had in-between was more than enough to recharge mana in preparation.

tumblr_pboo11bnad1v3qowuo1_250.png

❝ Alright big guy, ready to show me what you got! ❞ Kintoki grinned once he had his weapon, Golden Eater, out. Surely the Berserker here was eager to get this going already.

@Donder172
Kratos lets out an annoyed sigh "Let's get this over with." the Spartan said before he took out his leviathan axe. Unlike Kintoki's prediction, Kratos was not eager for this. That was the past. He was now more controlled with his actions and he had to keep his rage in check. It's what he always did since he arrived at Midgard. He also had his boy watching at the sidelines quietly. He told him to do so days ago. To not interfere with this. Kratos was not afraid of death, he faced it more than once. He was certain he can do it again should the situation come again. But this time, he would do so more controlled than he did in Greece. He began the fight with the throw of his axe towards Kintoki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back