Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratos lets out an annoyed sigh "Let's get this over with." the Spartan said before he took out his leviathan axe. Unlike Kintoki's prediction, Kratos was not eager for this. That was the past. He was now more controlled with his actions and he had to keep his rage in check. It's what he always did since he arrived at Midgard. He also had his boy watching at the sidelines quietly. He told him to do so days ago. To not interfere with this. Kratos was not afraid of death, he faced it more than once. He was certain he can do it again should the situation come again. But this time, he would do so more controlled than he did in Greece. He began the fight with the throw of his axe towards Kintoki.

Well that was one way to open up a fight. Normally most wouldn't throw their weapon at the first second, so there's got to be a catch to this now. Tightening his grip on his axe, a sudden increase in electricity surged throughout the weapon. Charged up within seconds, Kintoki returned the favor by throwing his axe as well, aiming right at Kratos' thrown Leviathan Axe.

@Donder172

"That's fine by me!" Lumine replied, before charging forward. Jumping off of the ground he'd bring his knee around to try and slam it into Mordred's head!

@Gummi Bunnies

The knight only stood there as Lumine charged forwards. His attitude was totally something she could get behind, but of course, she didn't plan on losing any time soon. Besides, he was right in front of her.

tumblr_inline_ow164xjksv1s4qpfd_100.jpg

❝ You're pretty damn open! ❞ Mordred grinned as she took a step forward, swinging her sword upwards in a vertical motion. Given that he's jumped up in front of her, she saw all the reasons to take advantage of this.

@Takumi

"!!!" Pomada exclaimed in shock as it would appear that he practically absorbed the blast and rushed her, quickly raising her arms to block any punches coming her way. She was sure taking a beating from this onslaught but she had to fight fast. She broke her guard for a second and coated herself in a Green Orb of Energy, similar to what Broly used in the city and fired out a bunch of Green Blasts around herself to hopefully knock him away. "You're... You're strong... It would appear that I underestimated you... But that doesn't mean I'm going to give up so easily. I'd like to see you stand up to this!" She exclaimed as she jumped onto a nearby hill and gathered a bunch of energy, in which she proceeded to launch a Gigantic Ki Blast towards Ben! "Not as strong as Supervillain Broly's, but the same technique! Guess I could count myself lucky that once Broly arrived at Conton City, I was able to train under him despite his... aggression towards Goku."

#PomadaVBen

"So you changed weapons? Are you getting all worked up fighting a kid? You're such a loser!" Kid Trunks exclaimed as he continued to attack her and defend when needed. Seems he's getting the hang of this.

@Crow #AsuhaVKidTrunks

As the fights commenced, a powerful figure appeared before them:

supreme_kai_x_reader_by_animefangirl_peggy65-dar17xa.jpg

"Hopefully Babidi and Dabura aren't around... I should probably approach the spectators and observe from there. Perhaps then I may be able to feel out this power I'm feeling." And so Supreme Kai approached everyone that was spectating:

"Excuse me. What's the situation here?" Supreme Kai asked as he approached the girls.

@Crow

Somewhere nearby the Cell Games, two figures stood and watched the fights commence.

"Just look at them~ Fighting to their hearts content." "It would appear so, Babidi. Vegeta and Goku appear to have settled themselves down and Buu is nowhere to be found. Perhaps Buu was taken down by Vegeta and Goku?" "Hmhm. Sounds like we may need to adapt our strategy somewhat. Perhaps we'd be best to try someone here instead and perhaps then we shall resurrect Buu." "Perhaps we may not even need to. I can fell Buu's energy somehow... But a different one..." "Let's just observe. Perhaps things can come to fruition, one way or another~"​

"Ugh!"

Chromastone was knocked back by the first wave of energy blasts, before his crystalline body screeches against the floor, the friction lessening the distance.

As the continuous second wave of energy blasts rained upon him, he would create a chrome energy barrier to block them and absorb any that hit the barrier as he got up. The Gigantic Ki Blast would indeed hit Ben, but as it encapsuled him, it began to shrink, slowly but surely, before a small ball of energy was found on a panting yet glowing Chromastone's hands.

"What comes around..."

Chromastone's energy sphere changed from a Broly Green to a Chromastone chrome.

dUXKjbO.jpg

"... goes around!"

A great energy wave was redirected back at Pomada as Chromastone began to expel the energy from Kamehameha & the Gigantic Ki Blast in one giant attack!

@Raynar Saassin #BenVPomada

Asuha didn't know how to feel about being underestimated, but she knew what to do about it. She could choose to be demotivated and lose momentum, or she could stand strong - stand strong for the seniors that stood in the audience and cheered her on. Kid Trunks possessed great power, but she had strategy, training and human tactics. Asuha wasn't a master at these, but the ones who tutored her in these arts were.

With utmost concentration, she would begin to roll away when he unleashed his attacks. His berserking barrages seemed straightforward despite the fact that he was made aware of her weapon abilities. The most basic training of a Hoshimori was the concept of dodging, evasion and attack prediction. As long as she had the concentration, she would find herself capable of evading Trunks' more straightforward attacks.

As she rolled away, she would appear behind Trunks as he continued his forward barrages, striking him two times at the back - upwards for him to rise up, and sideways to slash. Thanks to her weapon abilities, her wounds healed with each connecting cut, allowing her health to gradually return to the state it was at the start of battle. Expecting him to turn around or make some kind of back-attack, she rolls away to behind him as he performs his next attack to strike him again.

"Do you honestly think I, Kusunoki Asuha..."

asuhac1_seihuku.gif

With another two strikes on his back, same patterns as before, she was prepared to unleash the move. As she backs away, she swings her spear in circles as an eastern dragon constructed from red aura circled her, before preparing to ram into Trunks as if it was a glorified beam attack!

5kebfCb.jpg

"... am ready to disappoint the seniors who taught me so much?"

@Raynar Saassin #AsuhaVTrunks

"Hey, Itsuki, look at all the other fights. I see the Sparky guy who helped us earlier- wait, no, that's the Sparky Guy- ugh!"

"I believe they're both the same person. You can tell that one has more experience and versatility than the other."

"Oooor their opponents have different levels of that in comparison," Fuuran responds, "the android lady's pretty competent herself. I mean, the one fighting Gruff-Sparky."

"Indeed. The differing abilities of these various competitors give them all kinds of strengths - strengths to be used for their benefit, and strengths to be used against them."

"We're counting on you, Asuha!"

In response to Mari, the two turned to Asuha's location.

"Woo! She's doing it! In your face, bug man!"

Just then, the Supreme Kai of time came by.

"Hey purple guy, how's it hanging?"

"Ah, good morning, Supreme Kai," Itsuki bows for a bit, "we're observing the tournament brackets. Currently, we're a bit too focused on our junior Asuha to pay attention to the rest, truth be told. She's fighting an opponent that's surprisingly strong for his size."

"Then again, it's pretty hard not to be distracted by the giant laser skull over there," Fuuran points to Mason & Maria's fight.

@Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
It was easy for Beowulf to lift his swords up from his attack, and as Will began to punch his back, he merely laughed, bringing his left arm behind him to whack her with the flat end of his sword. "Thanks, kid. I was needin' a back massage!"

@Hahli Nuva

---

Eliza grunted as Specter Knight's kick landed, sending her forward, though she was quick to compose herself. "Tricky little devil, aren't you?" Eliza used her Staff of Ra to block the scythe, though she did need to pull her face away from a slicing blade before then...by pulling her skin back to expose the skeleton underneath.

"Have some payback!" Eliza's foot would jut out, taking the form of a blood cobra from hip down, as she attempted to kick him away.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Mason continued his sprint around the arena until he could get himself, Maria, and the portals all in a straight line. The shots that aimed at his chest appeared to bounce off his necklace harmlessly. Those who could sense ki in the audience could feel some amount of it radiating from the necklace, almost as if the necklace was protecting itself.

However, a few of Maria's shots hit their mark. One plasma bolt burned a hole in his gut. He winced in pain but kept his stride. However, a few of Maria's shots landed right in Mason's right leg, halting his progress. He fell into a keeling position, but at least made it to where he wanted.

View attachment 3142
"This hurts like a bitch. Probably broken. Wouldn't be the first time. Doesn't matter... If this shot works."

Mason placed one hand on his good knee, supporting most of his weight, and held the other outstretched. His palm faced Maria, and it behan to glow with his aura. In front of Mason appeared a skull, but one much larger than the ones he made before. The skull opened its mouth wide...
gaster_blaster_by_arcbuild-d9if77n.png

...and a large beam of energy shot out of its mouth and towards Maria! Mason's goal was only to push Maria backwards into the portal and out of the ring.

Hopefully this didn't fry her suit first.

@Donder172
Maria widdened her eyes at the skull. She tried to run out of the way, but was still his by the attack. She fell backwards, but out of the way of the beam. Grunting as she stood up. "Fuck it..." she mutters before she looked at Mason as she took the Fatman. "I am not going to lose without giving my best shot." She muttered before she aimed and shot a mini-nuke towards Mason. It didn't even have to connect, it had only to fall within at least 150 yard or at least 130 meters and it would still do much damage. Regardless, she felt the beam quite well. "I'll give you rad-away if you survive this." She mutters

It was easy for Beowulf to lift his swords up from his attack, and as Will began to punch his back, he merely laughed, bringing his left arm behind him to whack her with the flat end of his sword. "Thanks, kid. I was needin' a back massage!"

@Hahli Nuva

---

Eliza grunted as Specter Knight's kick landed, sending her forward, though she was quick to compose herself. "Tricky little devil, aren't you?" Eliza used her Staff of Ra to block the scythe, though she did need to pull her face away from a slicing blade before then...by pulling her skin back to expose the skeleton underneath.

"Have some payback!" Eliza's foot would jut out, taking the form of a blood cobra from hip down, as she attempted to kick him away.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Beowulf's blade would merely meet one of Will's gauntlets, as a loud CLANG revebrated throughout the arena. The Keeper smirked and slid back to gain some distance. This man was not a normal man, it seemed. Will flexed her fingers and tapped her foot on the ground, sending a shockwave rippling through the arena that shook the tiles and the very planet below her.

"Are you going to fight or are you just going to waste my time? I have bigger problems than you."

@Yun Lee

Chapter 3 - The Cell Games!

Several days have now passed since the intervention of Towa and her ways of altering history. Everyone was fully rested and recovered, and trained up for the inevitable tournament to decide the fate of Earth. Once everyone was fully rested and ready, after having breakfast provided by Bulma, Future Trunks and Co led everyone to the immaculate Cell Games Arena:

PHz9z6f.png

"Ah, they've arrived." Cell exclaimed as he greeted the party.

zRps1Uq.png

"Greetings my fellow Fighters. In case you hadn't heard me on the news, I am Perfect Cell. It's such a privilege to meet you all here today. For you see, these sets of battles will not only decide your lives, but the fate of this boring pile of dirt and water. So you'd best bring your A-Games, because the stakes have never been higher. Now then. Hmhm. It's time to begin the first brackets of the Cell Games! Jimmy, if you would." "Right away, Perfect Cell."

"Ahem. Now then. I'll need your names first. Can anyone provide me them?" "I can. I kept tabs on them in case your tournament required a bracket list. Here. After finding out who was who, I thought it'd be acceptable." Piccolo exclaimed as he had Gohan write down their names after conversing with themselves, and handed Jimmy Firecracker the list, who then proceeded to hand it to Cell. "Hm hm. Hmhmm. Interesting. Alright then! Here's the first bracket of competitors. Fighting will commence once both sides are ready. I will be watching and judging intensely. Now, go all out, I'd be disappointed if you came here only to let each other win just for a shot at yours truly."

"Alright. First competitors are:

Aigis Vs Unknown
Mason Moretti Vs Maria
Cole MacGrath Vs Cerin Corine
Stiles Stilinski Vs Steven Armstrong
Jak Vs Sandalphon
Ben Tennyson Vs Pomada
Kratos Vs Sakata Kintoki
Asuha Kusunoki Vs Kid Trunks
Gully Vs Shiori Kujou
Big Barda Vs Gohan
Lukas Vs Saitama
Annie Leonhardt Vs Piccolo
Specter Knight Vs Eliza
Wilhelmina Vandom Vs Beowulf
Lumine Vs Mordred
Android 18 Vs Krillin."

"Interesting line-ups here. Impress me. Oh wait, we have an Unknown Fighter here. I wonder who that'd be? Whoever is Aigis of the group, looks like you'll be facing a late arrival. Oh where could they be?"

"Looks like we'll be sparing together in this Tournament, Krillin." "I figured this might happen... I won't be holding back, 18. Come at me with everything you've got!" "That's fine. Neither am I."

"Well Ben, I guess I'll be finding out just how strong you really are. I won't hold back, not for one second. Come at me with everything you got, as I won't hesitate to unleash my full power!"

"Hmm. Figured as much. Alright. I don't plan on holding back, and I expect you do the same."

"Really? I'm going to be fighting this loser? Fine. Don't expect me to hold back just because you're a girl."

"So you're my opponent... I guess we'll find out each other's true strengths, huh? I'm ready when you are."

Cast:
@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and Kusunoki Asuha (Battle Girl High School)
@Hahli Nuva As Wilhelmina "Will" Vandom (W.I.T.C.H) and Gully (Battle Chasers: Night War)
@Gummi Bunnies As Sakata Kintoki and Mordred (Fate/Grand Order)
@Donder172 As Maria (Fallout 3) and Kratos (God of War)
@Yun Lee As Beowolf (Fate/Grand Order) and Eliza (Skullgirls)
@Takumi As Lukas (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) and Lumine (Lumine)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT As Specter Knight (Shovel Knight)
@York As Annie Leonhart (Attack on Titan) and Sandalphon (Granblue Fantasy)
@Minerva As Aigis (Persona 3)
@Jeremi As Big Barda (DC Comics)
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti (Original Character)
@Kaykay As Shiori Kujou (Kajiri Kamui Kagura)
@Ver As Saitama (One Punch Man)
@Lucky As Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf) and Cerin Corine (Original Character)
@Cromartous As Cole "The Demon of Empire City" MacGrath (InFamous 2) and Senator Steven Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising: Revengence)
@dark As Jak & Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
@Atomic Knight As Cole MacGrath (inFamous)​

u7wBJ9T.png

"A kid? Well, I guess it's how capable they are that counts."

Muttering to herself, Shiori gave Gully a somewhat blank look. There seemed to be a few other kids among the other competitors as well so it wasn't totally out of place, but it still wasn't quite what she was expecting. Soon enough though she simply shrugged and grinned. She stayed relaxed as she gave Gully a short wave.

"Sorry 'bout that, guess we're gonna be facing each other! You kinda look like the serious type for a kid so I probably don't need to tell you this, but feel free to let loose."

Falling back into a fighting position, Shiori raised her arms and bent her knees as she prepared for their match.

shiori.jpg

"Cause I'm not gonna play dead and let you win just for being a kid, you hear?"

Kicking off with one foot, Shiori shook the ground beneath her as she moved forward. Her fist extended quickly but simply, a display of textbook striking technique. Rather than any specific techniques or esoteric abilities, Shiori challenged the younger girl to a simple fist fight at first, wanting to see what she could do.

@Hahli Nuva

u7wBJ9T.png

"A kid? Well, I guess it's how capable they are that counts."

Muttering to herself, Shiori gave Gully a somewhat blank look. There seemed to be a few other kids among the other competitors as well so it wasn't totally out of place, but it still wasn't quite what she was expecting. Soon enough though she simply shrugged and grinned. She stayed relaxed as she gave Gully a short wave.

"Sorry 'bout that, guess we're gonna be facing each other! You kinda look like the serious type for a kid so I probably don't need to tell you this, but feel free to let loose."

Falling back into a fighting position, Shiori raised her arms and bent her knees as she prepared for their match.

shiori.jpg

"Cause I'm not gonna play dead and let you win just for being a kid, you hear?"

Kicking off with one foot, Shiori shook the ground beneath her as she moved forward. Her fist extended quickly but simply, a display of textbook striking technique. Rather than any specific techniques or esoteric abilities, Shiori challenged the younger girl to a simple fist fight at first, wanting to see what she could do.

@Hahli Nuva

Gully had plenty of retorts and one liners prepped for her opponent, but martial artists were somewhat of a rarity on her world. Not that she was unfamiliar with Shiori's method of combat, but if there was anything Gully hated, it was being underestimated. The older woman could sugarcoat her words all she wanted, the end result would not change. Even as a child, her mind was much more developed than usual kids her age. Shiori would find that Gully was quick on her feet, blocking the older woman's blows. For now, she would play the defensive.

"Trust me, I'm not the one you need to worry about..."

Gully would block one of Shiori's punches before she tested the waters, striking back with barely any use of magic. If the older woman thought Gully was merely a trained fighter, she had another thing coming. Right now? Gully chose to become a fortress of metal and skin, hunkering down on her heels to ready for Shiori's onslaught. Aramus' daughter was now an immovable object, a force of nature.

"Don't hold back. Because I'm not going to!"

Gully had plenty of retorts and one liners prepped for her opponent, but martial artists were somewhat of a rarity on her world. Not that she was unfamiliar with Shiori's method of combat, but if there was anything Gully hated, it was being underestimated. The older woman could sugarcoat her words all she wanted, the end result would not change. Even as a child, her mind was much more developed than usual kids her age. Shiori would find that Gully was quick on her feet, blocking the older woman's blows. For now, she would play the defensive.

"Trust me, I'm not the one you need to worry about..."

Gully would block one of Shiori's punches before she tested the waters, striking back with barely any use of magic. If the older woman thought Gully was merely a trained fighter, she had another thing coming. Right now? Gully chose to become a fortress of metal and skin, hunkering down on her heels to ready for Shiori's onslaught. Aramus' daughter was now an immovable object, a force of nature.

"Don't hold back. Because I'm not going to!"

"Hahaha! My bad, my bad!" Shiori laughed as her strikes were blocked. Slipping her head to the left, she tapped Gully's return blow with her palm to deflect it off to the side. A quick shower of jabs fell upon Gully's guard as she continued speaking casually. "I don't like being underestimated either. So really, sorry. How about I give you an apology?"

Her jabs didn't let up, crashing against the hunkered Gully over and over again. Leaving Shiori free to control the space of the fight, she cocked her right fist back as she let loose a final jab. After that light contact, she stepped in heavily, cracking the ground beneath her as her foot made contact with it. The sound of her sharp exhale would reach Gully after the sight of her fist about to impact her guard. Crashing down like a lightning bolt, Shiori's right fist flew forth to slam into Gully's guard.

Going all out as the young girl had requested would be a little much, but she really could sympathize with the girl. Being underestimated, whether it was for being a woman or a child, wasn't too different for either of them after all. So instead she gave her a punch with some intent behind it, one that could perhaps even knock the girl out immediately if it wasn't blocked or dodged.​

"Hahaha! My bad, my bad!" Shiori laughed as her strikes were blocked. Slipping her head to the left, she tapped Gully's return blow with her palm to deflect it off to the side. A quick shower of jabs fell upon Gully's guard as she continued speaking casually. "I don't like being underestimated either. So really, sorry. How about I give you an apology?"

Her jabs didn't let up, crashing against the hunkered Gully over and over again. Leaving Shiori free to control the space of the fight, she cocked her right fist back as she let loose a final jab. After that light contact, she stepped in heavily, cracking the ground beneath her as her foot made contact with it. The sound of her sharp exhale would reach Gully after the sight of her fist about to impact her guard. Crashing down like a lightning bolt, Shiori's right fist flew forth to slam into Gully's guard.

Going all out as the young girl had requested would be a little much, but she really could sympathize with the girl. Being underestimated, whether it was for being a woman or a child, wasn't too different for either of them after all. So instead she gave her a punch with some intent behind it, one that could perhaps even knock the girl out immediately if it wasn't blocked or dodged.​

Gully felt Shiro's goldy power through each blow. Surley, a lesser fighter would have crumbled by now. But no. Aramus did not raise some pathetic whelp to take his place. He was a legendary warrior of justice, and as it turned out, the apple did not fall far from the tree.

To be more specific, Gully could do the impossible with her gloves. Ancient relics blessed upon humanity by The Gods. Nobody knew their true power, which was half of the reason why Gully was a bit of a target. Blocking Shiori's strikes was no easy task, but the tiny titan withstood her blows nonetheless.

As Shiori came in with her final blow, Gully actually managed to catch the punch, showing the woman that she was more than a child with mighty weapons. The two were now deadlocked, Gully arcing her arm back to fire off a devestating punch in the hopes of striking her enemy.

"Very well then. Let's get started for real!"

Last edited:
Maria widdened her eyes at the skull. She tried to run out of the way, but was still his by the attack. She fell backwards, but out of the way of the beam. Grunting as she stood up. "Fuck it..." she mutters before she looked at Mason as she took the Fatman. "I am not going to lose without giving my best shot." She muttered before she aimed and shot a mini-nuke towards Mason. It didn't even have to connect, it had only to fall within at least 150 yard or at least 130 meters and it would still do much damage. Regardless, she felt the beam quite well. "I'll give you rad-away if you survive this." She mutters

As a Maria loaded her weapon and fired, Mason's thoughts raced. His thoughts were as follows:

View attachment 3143
"Rad-away? What's Rad-away? Does it get rid of being hip and cool?"

"What's that weapon she's loading? Looks like her 'best shot' is an RPG."

"Wait... that missile looks a lot more like an atomic bomb than a rocket propelled grenade."

"High school science, Mason. Rad... Rad... Radiation..."

"She wouldn't that's crazy..."

"That's an atomic bomb, isn't it? That isn't explosives inside that thing, that's radiation. And radiation is pretty bad for anyone who is still human... which is a lot of people in this tournament."

"Don't let that ball hit the ground, Mason. Whatever you do, it can't hit the ground."

"It's already flying, MOVE YOUR DAMN MUSCLES!"

In the last instant before the mini-nuke impacted against his face, Mason threw up a portal. The horizontal portal from before disappeared, and instead this newly made portal connected to its pair. Mason watched as it flew through the air beyond the other portal. It wasn't a direct hit, as Maria had already dodged out of the way. However, as both he and Maria knew that a direct hit wasn't necessary.

"Damn it, that's still gonna explode!"

Mason braced himself for the explosion to come.

@Donder172

Last edited:

"I'll be sure to give you one." Gohan exclaimed as he got into a fighting pose.

"I may not be as strong as I was when I fought Cell, but I still have enough strength to stand a chance. Now let's go."

@Jeremi

"To be honest..." Pomada exclaimed as she proceeded to charge up a quick Kamehameha Wave to counter the energy waves by Chromastone, creating an energy clash in the center. "I would of been disappointed if you didn't show me your all. I mean, you do want to help save Earth right?"

#PomadaVsBen

"Oww... Hey, you're pretty cheap, relying on stun effects." Kid Trunks exclaimed as he took each stun and supposedly kept on tanking the hits. For a child, he was quite powerful to say the least. "But now it's my turn. And since you like to stun so much, I guess I'll go all out from the start, huh?! HEEEYAAAAAH!" He shouted as all of a sudden he transformed into a Super Saiyan!

latest

"I won't hold back anymore. You'd be best not to underestimate me just because I'm a kid. Yaah!" Kid Trunks acknowledged and proceeded now to go on the offensive even more. Taking flight, he proceeded to fly towards Asuha recklessly and tried to land a few punches.

@Crow
#AsuhaVsTrunks​

Barda raised her finger in a hold it motion as Gohan was getting ready. Instead of getting into a fighting pose of her own however she began to strip, removing the blue colored armor as well as anything else that could be considered armor. When finished Big Barda stood in front of Gohan in a two piece red outfit that looked like a swimsuit more than anything.

Placing the armor aside she'd grab her Mega Rod on her hip she'd turn to address Gohan again.

latest

"Perhaps this will even the odds a bit? I am ready when you are."

@Raynar Saassin

"Ugh!"

Chromastone was knocked back by the first wave of energy blasts, before his crystalline body screeches against the floor, the friction lessening the distance.

As the continuous second wave of energy blasts rained upon him, he would create a chrome energy barrier to block them and absorb any that hit the barrier as he got up. The Gigantic Ki Blast would indeed hit Ben, but as it encapsuled him, it began to shrink, slowly but surely, before a small ball of energy was found on a panting yet glowing Chromastone's hands.

"What comes around..."

Chromastone's energy sphere changed from a Broly Green to a Chromastone chrome.

dUXKjbO.jpg

"... goes around!"

A great energy wave was redirected back at Pomada as Chromastone began to expel the energy from Kamehameha & the Gigantic Ki Blast in one giant attack!

"!" Pomada exclaimed as she found her own blast thrown back at her and amplified. She had to act fast otherwise this would surely knock her out. Applying most of her strength, he proceeded to fire a Perfect Kamehameha Wave in an attempt to counteract the wave, but it was no use. The amplified power of her Kamehameha Wave and the Gigantic Meteor was too much for her and sent her flying backwards. "Urgh..." She exclaimed as she dusted herself off and stood up in front of Chromastone. "I guess I have no choice... I'm going pure!" She exclaimed as she puffed herself in a pink smoke and changed appearance! "Time to get serious! Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho!" She exclaimed as she rapidly pounded her chest for a moment before looking towards Ben with a somewhat evil glare and pointed towards him.

dragon_ball_fighters-3898608.jpg

"I hope you're ready! I won't be holding back any longer!"
#PomadaVBen
Asuha didn't know how to feel about being underestimated, but she knew what to do about it. She could choose to be demotivated and lose momentum, or she could stand strong - stand strong for the seniors that stood in the audience and cheered her on. Kid Trunks possessed great power, but she had strategy, training and human tactics. Asuha wasn't a master at these, but the ones who tutored her in these arts were.

With utmost concentration, she would begin to roll away when he unleashed his attacks. His berserking barrages seemed straightforward despite the fact that he was made aware of her weapon abilities. The most basic training of a Hoshimori was the concept of dodging, evasion and attack prediction. As long as she had the concentration, she would find herself capable of evading Trunks' more straightforward attacks.

As she rolled away, she would appear behind Trunks as he continued his forward barrages, striking him two times at the back - upwards for him to rise up, and sideways to slash. Thanks to her weapon abilities, her wounds healed with each connecting cut, allowing her health to gradually return to the state it was at the start of battle. Expecting him to turn around or make some kind of back-attack, she rolls away to behind him as he performs his next attack to strike him again.

"Do you honestly think I, Kusunoki Asuha..."

asuhac1_seihuku.gif

With another two strikes on his back, same patterns as before, she was prepared to unleash the move. As she backs away, she swings her spear in circles as an eastern dragon constructed from red aura circled her, before preparing to ram into Trunks as if it was a glorified beam attack!

5kebfCb.jpg

"... am ready to disappoint the seniors who taught me so much?"

"Urgh!!" Kid Trunks exclaimed as he took every hit and fell. "Urgh... You're so mean..." "TRUNKS!" A voice exclaimed as it would appear that Vegeta had arrived to the scene, landing with the three girls and shouting to Trunks.

11fa696ecccc2b23c73d421f76d7e2e4--the-all-dragon-ball-z.jpg

"D-Dad..." "Trunks, are you going to let some girl defeat you in this tournament?!" "B-But... She's crazy strong..." "And you're just going to sit there and let her take you out like trash?! You're a Saiyan, the child of the Prince. If you let some random girl from another Universe defeat you, then that makes you pathetic. And you expect yourself to be able to defeat the son of Kakarot in the Martial Arts Tournament in an year, yet you let some random stranger beat you to a pulp. Grow up, accept your heritage, and crush her!" "R-Right!" Kid Trunks then stood up and confronted Asuha again.

"I'm ready now! Come at me with everything you got, I won't back down to a loser like you!"
#AsuhaVTrunks
@Crow

Barda raised her finger in a hold it motion as Gohan was getting ready. Instead of getting into a fighting pose of her own however she began to strip, removing the blue colored armor as well as anything else that could be considered armor. When finished Big Barda stood in front of Gohan in a two piece red outfit that looked like a bikini more than anything.

Placing the armor aside she'd grab her Mega Rod on her hip she'd turn to address Gohan again.

latest

"Perhaps this will even the odds a bit? I am ready when you are."

View attachment 3144
"Uhh..." Gohan exclaimed as he watched her strip down? That's uh... a weird way to get ready for a battle, and this supposedly makes her stronger? This is all too familiar but also really awkward. "O-Okay then... I uh... Ahem. Let's get ready. Make the first strike."

@Jeremi

"!" Pomada exclaimed as she found her own blast thrown back at her and amplified. She had to act fast otherwise this would surely knock her out. Applying most of her strength, he proceeded to fire a Perfect Kamehameha Wave in an attempt to counteract the wave, but it was no use. The amplified power of her Kamehameha Wave and the Gigantic Meteor was too much for her and sent her flying backwards. "Urgh..." She exclaimed as she dusted herself off and stood up in front of Chromastone. "I guess I have no choice... I'm going pure!" She exclaimed as she puffed herself in a pink smoke and changed appearance! "Time to get serious! Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho!" She exclaimed as she rapidly pounded her chest for a moment before looking towards Ben with a somewhat evil glare and pointed towards him.

#PomadaVBen

"Urgh!!" Kid Trunks exclaimed as he took every hit and fell. "Urgh... You're so mean..." "TRUNKS!" A voice exclaimed as it would appear that Vegeta had arrived to the scene, landing with the three girls and shouting to Trunks.

"D-Dad..." "Trunks, are you going to let some girl defeat you in this tournament?!" "B-But... She's crazy strong..." "And you're just going to sit there and let her take you out like trash?! You're a Saiyan, the child of the Prince. If you let some random girl from another Universe defeat you, then that makes you pathetic. And you expect yourself to be able to defeat the son of Kakarot in the Martial Arts Tournament in an year, yet you let some random stranger beat you to a pulp. Grow up, accept your heritage, and crush her!" "R-Right!" Kid Trunks then stood up and confronted Asuha again.

"I'm ready now! Come at me with everything you got, I won't back down to a loser like you!"
#AsuhaVTrunks
@Crow

View attachment 3144
"Uhh..." Gohan exclaimed as he watched her strip down? That's uh... a weird way to get ready for a battle, and this supposedly makes her stronger? This is all too familiar but also really awkward. "O-Okay then... I uh... Ahem. Let's get ready. Make the first strike."

@Jeremi

She raised her arms in a defensive stance. "Very well. Here I come!" Barda charged forward ready to strike Gohan in the abdomen and follow up with a clothesline to get the young Saiyan off his feet.

@Raynar Saassin

#PomadaVBen​

"Alright then," Chromastone says, "so this is how you wanna play, huh? Thankfully I've got a trick up my sleeve - a trick I wanted to save till later. There's a time to go hero, and there's a time to go..."

Chromastone smacks the emblem on his chest. He was now a pudgy, gummy, familiar being - Ben's Majin transformation.

"Ultimate Chromastone! Aw man, I mean... Pummelgum! Wait wait wait, where's Ultimate Chromastone? Come on Omnitrix, you're acting weird... I sense an inferior... another wild, mindless replica of that putrid original... OK, I clearly did not say that."

Pummelgum starts his assault by smacking his stretchy fists onto the ground, causing scorching hot cheese fondue to emerge from the ground below Pomada, spewing at her like a million geysers!

"I've been waiting to try this guy out on you! Only so that I can prove that I am the one true evolution to Majin Buu!"

Something was strange about the form known as Pummelgum, in the way that it constantly switched from high pitches to deeper tones.

He then followed his attack with a barrage of ki blasts!

"Your existence is siiiin!"

#BenVPomada

#AsuhaVTrunks
@Crow

"Hey, Vegeta! I see you still got that thing on your head. I had that phase in middle school, if it makes you feel better."

"Ah, Mr Vegeta, you're here. Let's wish the best for both our sides, alright?"

Itsuki doesn't talk much, only crossing her arms as she watches the fight intensely.

"Ah, good morning Mr Vegeta."

Asuha rages on in the battle.

"You have the support of your father, and I have the support of my seniors. Neither of us have reason to back down now," Asuha speaks as she swings her lance around once more, taking steps as she takes quick strides towards Trunks, ready to strike him again.

#AsuhaVTrunks

@Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
She raised her arms in a defensive stance. "Very well. Here I come!" Barda charged forward ready to strike Gohan in the abdomen and follow up with a clothesline to get the young Saiyan off his feet.

Gohan quickly reacted by planting his hands in front of him to form an X to block the incoming punch, but was left vulnerable to the incoming clothesline, sending him flying upwards. But as he went flying upwards, he threw a Ki blast followed by a back-flip to regain his footing. "It would appear that I'm a bit rusty... To fall for such a quick strike..." "Gohan, remember your training. Your time slacking off has made you forget the key aspects of your training! Focus!" Piccolo shouted, overseeing the battle while awaiting Annie's strike. "Right, thank you Mr Piccolo."

@Jeremi

"Alright then," Chromastone says, "so this is how you wanna play, huh? Thankfully I've got a trick up my sleeve - a trick I wanted to save till later. There's a time to go hero, and there's a time to go..."

Chromastone smacks the emblem on his chest. He was now a pudgy, gummy, familiar being - Ben's Majin transformation.

"Ultimate Chromastone! Aw man, I mean... Pummelgum! Wait wait wait, where's Ultimate Chromastone? Come on Omnitrix, you're acting weird... I sense an inferior... another wild, mindless replica of that putrid original... OK, I clearly did not say that."

Pummelgum starts his assault by smacking his stretchy fists onto the ground, causing scorching hot cheese fondue to emerge from the ground below Pomada, spewing at her like a million geysers!

"I've been waiting to try this guy out on you! Only so that I can prove that I am the one true evolution to Majin Buu!"

Something was strange about the form known as Pummelgum, in the way that it constantly switched from high pitches to deeper tones.

He then followed his attack with a barrage of ki blasts!

"Your existence is siiiin!"

"I was afraid this would happen... You've lost your heart to the Purity inside..." Pomada exclaimed as she quickly dodged the incoming geyser attacks. Once she continued listening in to the conversation between Ben and this unknown voice, she quickly pieced most of it together and responded appropriately. She proceeded to rush him and barrage him with many punches and kicks, continuing even if some didn't connect. Seems that the Pure Majin form tends to get very aggressive.

#PomadaVBen
"Hey, Vegeta! I see you still got that thing on your head. I had that phase in middle school, if it makes you feel better."

"Ah, Mr Vegeta, you're here. Let's wish the best for both our sides, alright?"

Itsuki doesn't talk much, only crossing her arms as she watches the fight intensely.

"Ah, good morning Mr Vegeta."

Asuha rages on in the battle.

"You have the support of your father, and I have the support of my seniors. Neither of us have reason to back down now," Asuha speaks as she swings her lance around once more, taking steps as she takes quick strides towards Trunks, ready to strike him again.

Just as Asuha was about to slash towards Trunks, he proceeded to push his hand out to fire a Ki Blast towards the spear in an attempt to lock it out of her hand!

#AsuhaVTrunks
Meanwhile . . . . .

"Hmph. What's still on my face or not is none of your concern." Vegeta responded coldly. "Taking care of Kakarot and Majin Buu was no problem at all. Seems like he was pretty weak for being hyped up as something incredibly powerful and evil. Hmph. Childs play." "You---You mean you already killed him?!" Came the shocked voice of Supreme Kai as he overheard and spotted Vegeta. "Hmph. So much for you worrying so much about such a nuisance. To a Saiyan, he was nothing more than a joke." "(Then why can I still feel Buu's energy...)"

@Crow

"I was afraid this would happen... You've lost your heart to the Purity inside..." Pomada exclaimed as she quickly dodged the incoming geyser attacks. Once she continued listening in to the conversation between Ben and this unknown voice, she quickly pieced most of it together and responded appropriately. She proceeded to rush him and barrage him with many punches and kicks, continuing even if some didn't connect. Seems that the Pure Majin form tends to get very aggressive.

#PomadaVBen​

"Or is it I who have lost my heart to Ben Tennyson? His stupidity, that is. OK, this is clearly not how split personalities work. Who are you? I am you, and you are me. We are both Ben Tennyson, yet at the same time, I am not. Ahahahaha! Please don't tell me this is another Ghostfreak..."

As Pomada struck, Pummelgum swiftly stretched his limbs about to counter the consequetive blasts.

"To fight aggression, you will need aggression. Ahahahaha!"

A great, pinkish aura was released from Pummelgum, blowing Pomada back, followed by a puff of green smoke.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Soon, a transformation was revealed. Pure Pummelgum.

tJX64Wy.jpg

"You, Majin, are but a mindless state to be tamed and controlled like a puppet by a false slab of Kaioshin happiness and sunshine that poisoned our mentality down the line. I, on the other hand... ohohoho... I'm in control alright... "

Pure Pummelgum raises his hand to create a powerful orb of energy, ready to be released. It could be recognised as the Planet Burst!

CDWN3rv.jpg

"Bigger... bigger... ooh! I'll have to leave some of your pieces behind to turn into a fine mousse! Chocolate mousse? Strawberry mousse? Maybe I'll settle for Vanilla. Well, not that I can't do just that to all these inferior beings once I'm done with you. Ohohoho!"

He unleashed it upon his opponent.

"Begone, sinner!"

#BenVPomada​

Just as Asuha was about to slash towards Trunks, he proceeded to push his hand out to fire a Ki Blast towards the spear in an attempt to lock it out of her hand!

#AsuhaVTrunks
Meanwhile . . . . .​

As Trunks' attack would be successful, Asuha would be knocked back with her weapon. She continued to lay down, before she unveiled another capsule-sealed weapon - the rod. It fired bursts of energy from it, targeted towards Trunks and preparing to counter his ki blasts and punches. Soon, she was ready to activate her next special.

asuhac1_nemaki.gif

Pillows rained from the sky to veil her, before they burst out in all directions. Despite their supposed softness, they seemed to deal some pretty intense damage!

Taking advantage of this time period, Asuha rolled towards her fallen spear and retracted her rod back into a capsule. Next, she unleashed a single swing to, once again, summon her dragon-shaped attack to circle her, before it began to ram into Trunks again!

It seemed that her specials had an additional effect of boosting her attack power for a limited period. With them stacking up, she was noticeably stronger.

#AsuhaVTrunks

Meanwhile . . . . .

"Hmph. What's still on my face or not is none of your concern." Vegeta responded coldly. "Taking care of Kakarot and Majin Buu was no problem at all. Seems like he was pretty weak for being hyped up as something incredibly powerful and evil. Hmph. Childs play." "You---You mean you already killed him?!" Came the shocked voice of Supreme Kai as he overheard and spotted Vegeta. "Hmph. So much for you worrying so much about such a nuisance. To a Saiyan, he was nothing more than a joke." "(Then why can I still feel Buu's energy...)"

@Crow

"I- I think I need new glasses," Itsuki says as she looks at the fight. "She... laid down on purpose so that she could pull that off, didn't she... She's taking advantage of loopholes in the Hoshimori system! For a second there, I thought her rhythm was broken... Though, I am a bit worried about her using specials two times in a row..."

"Our Asuha always did have potential, now didn't she," Mari smiles back, "even if she isn't the strongest, she can certainly be the smartest."

"Say, purple guy," Fuuran speaks to the Supreme Kai as she points to the fight between two Majin Buu lookalikes, "I could've sworn that over there was a fight between a rock man and some strange alien lady just now. Now it seems like there's two of the same guy fighting. Are they brothers or something? Seems like turning away for a few minutes makes the difference."

"Fuuran, we know what Pomada's transformation looks like."

"One accounted, how about the other?"

"Try to focus on Asuha's fight for now. She needs our support."

@Audience

@Raynar Saassin

Cerin Cornine

Cerin took a deep breath and kept his air shield up while he let the visions dance in the other's mind. He knew that his air shield was dangerous to hold for too long, but he also knew that he needed to take an attack. He wasn't stupid as much as stubborn. After all, when it came to stolen powers, he knew that sooner rather than later they would portray. He could have learned the elements, he could have been taught by his father, but he had refused and now all he had was a mix of both his father's powers and ones he stole from a person who controlled elements. Neither was happy to be used

He had learned early on in obtaining these powers that air was the one that did the least damage to him when he stopped using it. Fire was a slow burn to him, quite literally, leaving behind scorch marks that would heal over time. Water took water from his blood and made it so he needed to replenish fast.

When it came to the earth, it took all to stand after using it. Air was simple to use as it often lead to short breathness and needing a few moments to recover. He however never did test the limits and was certain that if he tried something drastic, it would come back to hurt him. Short breathness was bad in a battle, but it was better than being easier to kill.

He had taken the moment to make his double appear in the arena and moved out of the way of any attack. Sadly, the air shield wasn't something that he could double with him, but it was not like he had done nothing.

He hadn't expected him to make a sword, but he also hadn't expected to be exhausting much of his abilities in the first fight. It was ironic that he had gotten the hardest opponent on his first go, but it was about to get worse. He knew what he had to do, but he also knew that it was stupid and dumb. Then again, living up to his name had been something he had dealt with his whole life. Cerin Cornine. Cornine meant fighter, manipulator, devil or angel depending on the circles you traveled in. But Cerin had a different meaning. One that was simple and perfectly exemplified him.

Cerin was an old Gaelic name, one that his mother, Lily had given him. She was not the nicest lady and wasn't opposed to abandoning children. She had abandoned him like his three before him. But his name were her last gift. Cerin quite literally translated to Little Dark One and boy had he lived up to the name.

Cerin let him be hit as he knew what it would do. The air shield bounced the attack away from them both. But what came next was something he had only ever done one. He moved towards his doppelganger and quickly part way at the same time, concentrating on the dissapiated air, making it heavier and harder to breath in around Cole. Yes, it was easy to dodge, But it wasn't what he was doing. He crushed the air, cutting off al the oxygen fast. It might kill him, but if it didn't, well Cerin was a man of many tricks.

" Stiles Stilinski" Void Stiles( Nogitsune)

" Stiles" did not take the hand and looked at him. " One, Steven, my name is not kid. It's.. you know, at this point, it doesn't matter to anyone now. Mason has already figured out that I'm not his Stiles. You may call me Void Stiles," he said, for anyone who was listening, noticing that there was a change in tone. The voice didn't even sound like Stiles. The Nogitsune looked over at Mason, deciding it was worth it to see his reaction if he was paying attention.

Void Stiles wished he was home to summon the Oni to make this battle better but alas, it was not to be. He would have to use what he had and whatever was near him. It was fun while it lasted though, but like all good things, he knew that if he wanted to win the fight, he was going to have let his full power be released. Thankfully, he wasn't as weak as before it would seem.

He was happy that at least there was someone who he could feed off of nearby. He looked over at him and didn't even bother to blink or respond to him as it would seem.

Void Stiles teleported out of the way and behind Steven. " Mr. Armstrong, I don't believe that anyone has ever had anyone like me," he said, letting the illusion of the form of Stiles Stilinski. Where there had once been a teenage boy, now stood a creature that looked like it had stepped out of a horror movie.

" You really shouldn't charge before an unknown enemy, you assume you know what I am, but you couldn't be wrong, Mr. Armstrong," he said, changing the environment around them to be more of an abandoned office building. " For one, you assume I am a boy and that's your mind strong enough to not be broken, but where are we now? Is the environment what changed or am I in your head?" he replied, before picking up an abandoned chair and throwing at him. The chair was not real, but it would allow him an opening to punch the distracted Armstrong if he was successful.

@Cromartous
The vacuum drained the air from Cole's chest with nothing more than a gasp, sending his body into a crippling state of shock. No matter how hard he had attempted to guard himself, from Cerin's attacks, he seemed to have a habit of catching him off guard. Cerin had become more than just the warrior- he was the tricker, the jack, drawing cards from the bottom of the deck while his fellow gamblers counted their chips. Even his defensive strikes seemed to be incredibly calculated; while Cole had been playing checkers, Cerin had been playing poker and had been staring at Cole's cards while he had futilely tried to move his pieces.

Always one step ahead. Always one step behind.

Before he had the chance to accept the gravity of the situation, Cole's thunder began to flicker out like the last sparks of the night's campfire. His hands still remained blue, though this time they pulsed from starved bloody and not pure power. His rug had been pulled out from beneath him, and with it, fades the warm glow of his excess electricity; should he fail, the light in his eyes would soon join the light of his body.

Almost at an instant, his vision began to blur, red steeples of crimson piercing the corner of his eyes like the roof of a cave, robbing him of his focus. Soon his balance joined his vision in hell, played off by the violent cracking of his ears. He was drowning on land, every noise rattling deep into his head like whale song. Only one dreamed filled his mind; the shadow that pursues all dreams, death. He felt its warm embrace engulf with, the reaper holding him in her arms like a mother would her babe. It felt like coming home. Like warm cocoa on the tongue. Like a lullaby to his ears. It beckoned him to give in. The let the world follow its course. To let the river take him to where he needed to be. He tried to speak out to her with crackled lips, but his words fell on deaf ears. The Maradona understands not her babies cry, but she hears the spirit behind them. He felt a ghostly hand stroke his cheek, wiping the tears of fear and anguish from his eyes. He reached out for it but felt nothing but the void. The number of his fingertips seemed to mix in with the air. He seemed to become one with the world again. From the dust he came, and dust he would soon be.

Lighting strikes bright, but it never strikes long.

But in his dying moments, he knew that lighting would strike twice.

His final heartbeats let the mists of vapor dance from his fingertips, cascading from his trembling hands and off into the darkness of his clenched eyes. With each silent cry, his whispered tears seemed to rise from his face, gliding sky-bound like birds from next. Every pore seemed to open wide and weep, their gaping mouthings spilling more frosty smoke in mourning for Cole's coming passing. From every nook and every crevice, misty tears seemed to creep and rise, joining their brethren on their father's cheek.

And beneath those dying eyes, one might see... a flicker.

A sparkling light calling out from a deadman's cheek, glowing for a heartbeat before fading once more. A trick of the light. A trick of the eye. An illusion.

Then came another, brighter than before. Lingering like the swan song of a distant star, reaching out across the cosmos long after its collapse. Then came another, leaping from one cheek to the next like salmon against the current, living twice as long as its predecessors. Then came another, and another, and another.

Until the dam broke.

Light rippled through the cloud at Cole's face, letting the vapor erupt with light, and soar with more rigor and life that one might have imagined. As if possessed by some distant force, the vapor became a man alive, leaping as an Olympian into the quivering lips of the passing soul. It reaches out to prying eyes even from deep within the Tomb of Cole McGrath, willing his frosty body with a newfound warmth and heart.

With the suddenness and the star it had once been, the vapor reached critical mass, flooding the fallen titan with newfound might. He was reborn from the brink of passing, with boat caught at the mouth of the river Styx. Motion returned to his statue. Lighting coursed through his veins once more. The Electric Man rose to his feet and spoke with a voice of thunder.

"It takes a lot more than that to kill the Electric Man!" He boomed, his flesh alive with purple thunder. "I've been playing with the weather for years. I wouldn't recommend hitting the ball into my field"

All the fragility had faded from his system. Lost in a sea of cloud, Cole let himself become a titan of thunder, his glowing figure reaching through the smoke and fog. Death had been denied her prey by a sudden burst of air and resuscitation in a storm cloud. The trick wouldn't work twice, and death always dealt a new hand. He let his facade shine true, the glowing figure casting the shadow of a storm across the battlefield, with icy white lightning woven between each black cloud. The light that had granted him a rebirth, and raised him back from the brink of defeat granted him a final blessing; a minefield of thunder dancing from above, keeping his foe at bay, and a veil of fog to save his dignity.

His facade of might aside, his body desperately cried out for rest. Mere moments ago his heart was ready to whisper out its final song; he was in no condition to defend himself, let alone launch a counter attack. His body had been broken and tossed aside by the elements he had just wrestled control over, and although his Ionic storm could protecting him for now, he prayed to God for more time. Every second he was graced with feeling like a lifetime, as he summoned the winds to funnel more oxygen into his lungs and more lightening to his bones. Though threat to his life may have passed, and the air now bent to his will once more, but he now had to place his faith in lighting. May its strikes keep Cerin at bay, and may its clouds spare him from the gaze of evil.
" Stiles Stilinski" Void Stiles( Nogitsune)

" Stiles" did not take the hand and looked at him. " One, Steven, my name is not kid. It's.. you know, at this point, it doesn't matter to anyone now. Mason has already figured out that I'm not his Stiles. You may call me Void Stiles," he said, for anyone who was listening, noticing that there was a change in tone. The voice didn't even sound like Stiles. The Nogitsune looked over at Mason, deciding it was worth it to see his reaction if he was paying attention.

Void Stiles wished he was home to summon the Oni to make this battle better but alas, it was not to be. He would have to use what he had and whatever was near him. It was fun while it lasted though, but like all good things, he knew that if he wanted to win the fight, he was going to have let his full power be released. Thankfully, he wasn't as weak as before it would seem.

He was happy that at least there was someone who he could feed off of nearby. He looked over at him and didn't even bother to blink or respond to him as it would seem.

Void Stiles teleported out of the way and behind Steven. " Mr. Armstrong, I don't believe that anyone has ever had anyone like me," he said, letting the illusion of the form of Stiles Stilinski. Where there had once been a teenage boy, now stood a creature that looked like it had stepped out of a horror movie.

" You really shouldn't charge before an unknown enemy, you assume you know what I am, but you couldn't be wrong, Mr. Armstrong," he said, changing the environment around them to be more of an abandoned office building. " For one, you assume I am a boy and that's your mind strong enough to not be broken, but where are we now? Is the environment what changed or am I in your head?" he replied, before picking up an abandoned chair and throwing at him. The chair was not real, but it would allow him an opening to punch the distracted Armstrong if he was successful.

@Cromartous
The Senator laughed his first true laugh of the tournament. Unlike his previous scoffs or chuckles, this one hadn't been orchestrated or exaggerated to prove some obnoxious point; his laugh rang loud and true, a tremor from the deepest depths of his throat. For once, he wasn't laughing at someone around him. He wasn't laughing about some bizarre, overly optimistic policy laid down by the opposition. He wasn't laughing at the weekly protest, or even at the latest report from President Hamilton. He was laughing at himself, for what might have been the first time in his adult life. This 'Void' Stiles kid had really pulled a number on him. The world that stood before him- all rubble and rocks- was an entirely new battlefield for him to adapt to, real or not. Every step he took he risked falling down a new rabbit hole, or charging headfirst into one of the monuments standing at the corners of the old ring. Even his nanomachines weren't able to keep up with the illusion. He had to take his hat off to him for that.

"You've done well, kid. You've done 'well'" The Senator grinned, slowing his charge and regaining his composure. Even in his newfound humor, he had no intention of changing Stiles' nickname. Bandages or not, Steven knew that behind all the monsters and masks, there still hid a man scarcely old enough to stop worrying about his pimples. Steven had always lived by a devout creed, even in his own youth; respect was earned with time, and it took at least another decade of experience for the Senator to call Stiles by his given name. Besides, Void Stiles wasn't the only person who knew how to get inside someone's head; it was a classical debating strategy; the angrier someone was, the less directed their argument. Such a pity his was about to assault his foe with his own Achilles heel...

"Lemme start a round of applause for Harry Hou-fucking-dini. You're one step away from Harry Who-fucking-cares, son, but you're little magic tricks amusing at least. You gonna try pulling a bandage out of that mask o' yours?" He made a slow round of applause, each shoe tapping the concrete in a metronomic fashion. He let his nanomachines even out his pulse and lower his adrenaline levels, almost fully leaving his offensive mode and restoring the facade of the friendly State Representative. He needed to his opponent into a false sense of security to fully draw out what he was capable off; he had underestimated him once and let himself be made a fool of. He had no intention of repeating such a mistake. Letting his nanomachines stir and pace beneath his skin like soldiers in a barrack, ready for war. Should they need to, they could rush to arms in a heartbeat, turning his skin to steel again the moment they preempted an attack. His own early warning system was in play. Now all he had to do what wait and see what Nuke the Monster deployed...

"You've impressed me, I'll give you that. But if smoke and mirrors is all you're capable of, you might as well hope out of the ring now, lest you need some real bandages. This ain't little league, pal. You're gonna have to start pulling your weight before one of the adults kicks your ass right back to 7th grade, diapers and all. I hope throwing chairs is not the best you can do, pal" He cried, letting the wood shatter across his shoulder in a momentary flash of chrome. "Because this ain't the playground anymore- in this world, rock beats paper"

"Or is it I who have lost my heart to Ben Tennyson? His stupidity, that is. OK, this is clearly not how split personalities work. Who are you? I am you, and you are me. We are both Ben Tennyson, yet at the same time, I am not. Ahahahaha! Please don't tell me this is another Ghostfreak..."

As Pomada struck, Pummelgum swiftly stretched his limbs about to counter the consequetive blasts.

"To fight aggression, you will need aggression. Ahahahaha!"

A great, pinkish aura was released from Pummelgum, blowing Pomada back, followed by a puff of green smoke.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Soon, a transformation was revealed. Pure Pummelgum.

tJX64Wy.jpg

"You, Majin, are but a mindless state to be tamed and controlled like a puppet by a false slab of Kaioshin happiness and sunshine that poisoned our mentality down the line. I, on the other hand... ohohoho... I'm in control alright... "

Pure Pummelgum raises his hand to create a powerful orb of energy, ready to be released. It could be recognised as the Planet Burst!

CDWN3rv.jpg

"Bigger... bigger... ooh! I'll have to leave some of your pieces behind to turn into a fine mousse! Chocolate mousse? Strawberry mousse? Maybe I'll settle for Vanilla. Well, not that I can't do just that to all these inferior beings once I'm done with you. Ohohoho!"

He unleashed it upon his opponent.

"Begone, sinner!"

"Crap... He's just as aggressive as a Pure Majin... If I'd of met Kid Buu, I'd be able to combat this, but I only managed to defeat Broly... Well, if you're going to fight like a Pure Majin, than I will too!"

CDWN3rv.jpg

"Don't forget that the actual Majin Buu taught me how to transform into this state, and I won't let him down!"

#PomadaVBen

As Trunks' attack would be successful, Asuha would be knocked back with her weapon. She continued to lay down, before she unveiled another capsule-sealed weapon - the rod. It fired bursts of energy from it, targeted towards Trunks and preparing to counter his ki blasts and punches. Soon, she was ready to activate her next special.

asuhac1_nemaki.gif

Pillows rained from the sky to veil her, before they burst out in all directions. Despite their supposed softness, they seemed to deal some pretty intense damage!

Taking advantage of this time period, Asuha rolled towards her fallen spear and retracted her rod back into a capsule. Next, she unleashed a single swing to, once again, summon her dragon-shaped attack to circle her, before it began to ram into Trunks again!

It seemed that her specials had an additional effect of boosting her attack power for a limited period. With them stacking up, she was noticeably stronger.

As Kid Trunks proceeded to continue attacking, he continued taking damage from all her attacks until he eventually knelt down from taking too much punishment. "Urgh... Is this really it?" "Boy... That's it, I'm interfering---" "Ah ah ah~" Came the voice of Cell as Vegeta would soon discover a Death Beam pointed at him:

1119_1_91_by_redhavic-d8thnip.jpg

"No interference. You either stand back and watch, or you die." "Hmph."

@Crow @Audience​

"Crap... He's just as aggressive as a Pure Majin... If I'd of met Kid Buu, I'd be able to combat this, but I only managed to defeat Broly... Well, if you're going to fight like a Pure Majin, than I will too!"

CDWN3rv.jpg

"Don't forget that the actual Majin Buu taught me how to transform into this state, and I won't let him down!"

#PomadaVBen​

"Lovely, lovely, now, enough chitchat, I have a dinner to attend to," Pure Pummelgum laughs as he prepares to allow his Planet Burst to collide with Pomada's.

"The actual Majin Buu may possess power, but his ancient nature causes him to lag behind in true evolution," Pure Pummelgum mocks, "allow me to show you the true and only pinnacle of the Majin race!"

Pure Pummelgum exerts effort as he pushes upon the energy ball...

"Hey, I don't appreciate you talking about your elders like that. That's rude, you know? I'm not rude, I'm a realist. Yeah, that's it, I'm gonna kick my own butt somehow! You'll have to fight my mind first."

#BenVPomada

As Kid Trunks proceeded to continue attacking, he continued taking damage from all her attacks until he eventually knelt down from taking too much punishment. "Urgh... Is this really it?" "Boy... That's it, I'm interfering---" "Ah ah ah~" Came the voice of Cell as Vegeta would soon discover a Death Beam pointed at him:

1119_1_91_by_redhavic-d8thnip.jpg

"No interference. You either stand back and watch, or you die." "Hmph."

@Crow @Audience​

Asuha used her lance's blunt end to hit his vital points and the back of the neck swiftly and strongly to make the wavering yet durable Kid Trunks unconscious.

mXPMKZD.jpg

"This match has been decided," Asuha says, bowing to her unconscious opponent in respect, "thank you for the battle. I look forward to our rematch in future."

Her seniors watched from the audience.

"Did she just-"

"-that's our girl."

"She did it!"

Mari embraced Itsuki & Fuuran tightly.

"I knew I could believe in her, but she'll have to face her next opponent soon, and you know how these tournaments work."

"Don't need to get too technical, Itsuki. She did it, simple as that."

@Audience

@Raynar Saassin

Gohan quickly reacted by planting his hands in front of him to form an X to block the incoming punch, but was left vulnerable to the incoming clothesline, sending him flying upwards. But as he went flying upwards, he threw a Ki blast followed by a back-flip to regain his footing. "It would appear that I'm a bit rusty... To fall for such a quick strike..." "Gohan, remember your training. Your time slacking off has made you forget the key aspects of your training! Focus!" Piccolo shouted, overseeing the battle while awaiting Annie's strike. "Right, thank you Mr Piccolo."

@Jeremi

#PomadaVBen

#AsuhaVTrunks
Meanwhile . . . . .

@Crow

Barda slapped the ki blast away in mid air. "Do you need your master to hold your hand?" Barda shouted at Gohan. "Come at me and show me what you are really made of!"

@Raynar Saassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back