Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 3 - The Cell Games!

Several days have now passed since the intervention of Towa and her ways of altering history. Everyone was fully rested and recovered, and trained up for the inevitable tournament to decide the fate of Earth. Once everyone was fully rested and ready, after having breakfast provided by Bulma, Future Trunks and Co led everyone to the immaculate Cell Games Arena:

PHz9z6f.png

"Ah, they've arrived." Cell exclaimed as he greeted the party.

zRps1Uq.png

"Greetings my fellow Fighters. In case you hadn't heard me on the news, I am Perfect Cell. It's such a privilege to meet you all here today. For you see, these sets of battles will not only decide your lives, but the fate of this boring pile of dirt and water. So you'd best bring your A-Games, because the stakes have never been higher. Now then. Hmhm. It's time to begin the first brackets of the Cell Games! Jimmy, if you would." "Right away, Perfect Cell."

"Ahem. Now then. I'll need your names first. Can anyone provide me them?" "I can. I kept tabs on them in case your tournament required a bracket list. Here. After finding out who was who, I thought it'd be acceptable." Piccolo exclaimed as he had Gohan write down their names after conversing with themselves, and handed Jimmy Firecracker the list, who then proceeded to hand it to Cell. "Hm hm. Hmhmm. Interesting. Alright then! Here's the first bracket of competitors. Fighting will commence once both sides are ready. I will be watching and judging intensely. Now, go all out, I'd be disappointed if you came here only to let each other win just for a shot at yours truly."

"Alright. First competitors are:

Aigis Vs Unknown
Mason Moretti Vs Maria
Cole MacGrath Vs Cerin Corine
Stiles Stilinski Vs Steven Armstrong
Jak Vs Sandalphon
Ben Tennyson Vs Pomada
Kratos Vs Sakata Kintoki
Asuha Kusunoki Vs Kid Trunks
Gully Vs Shiori Kujou
Big Barda Vs Gohan
Lukas Vs Saitama
Annie Leonhardt Vs Piccolo
Specter Knight Vs Eliza
Wilhelmina Vandom Vs Beowulf
Lumine Vs Mordred
Android 18 Vs Krillin."

"Interesting line-ups here. Impress me. Oh wait, we have an Unknown Fighter here. I wonder who that'd be? Whoever is Aigis of the group, looks like you'll be facing a late arrival. Oh where could they be?"

"Looks like we'll be sparing together in this Tournament, Krillin." "I figured this might happen... I won't be holding back, 18. Come at me with everything you've got!" "That's fine. Neither am I."

"Well Ben, I guess I'll be finding out just how strong you really are. I won't hold back, not for one second. Come at me with everything you got, as I won't hesitate to unleash my full power!"

"Hmm. Figured as much. Alright. I don't plan on holding back, and I expect you do the same."

"Really? I'm going to be fighting this loser? Fine. Don't expect me to hold back just because you're a girl."

"So you're my opponent... I guess we'll find out each other's true strengths, huh? I'm ready when you are."

Cast:
@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and Kusunoki Asuha (Battle Girl High School)
@Hahli Nuva As Wilhelmina "Will" Vandom (W.I.T.C.H) and Gully (Battle Chasers: Night War)
@Gummi Bunnies As Sakata Kintoki and Mordred (Fate/Grand Order)
@Donder172 As Maria (Fallout 3) and Kratos (God of War)
@Yun Lee As Beowolf (Fate/Grand Order) and Eliza (Skullgirls)
@Takumi As Lukas (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) and Lumine (Lumine)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT As Specter Knight (Shovel Knight)
@York As Annie Leonhart (Attack on Titan) and Sandalphon (Granblue Fantasy)
@Minerva As Aigis (Persona 3)
@Jeremi As Big Barda (DC Comics)
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti (Original Character)
@Kaykay As Shiori Kujou (Kajiri Kamui Kagura)
@Ver As Saitama (One Punch Man)
@Lucky As Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf) and Cerin Corine (Original Character)
@Cromartous As Cole "The Demon of Empire City" MacGrath (InFamous 2) and Senator Steven Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising: Revengence)
@dark As Jak & Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
@Atomic Knight As Cole MacGrath (inFamous)​

"So I am to fight a child,"
Barda replied with a sigh. "I feel like this will be a hollow victory if it will proceed like it's plan." She looked over to Gohan. "I understand that you believe you have enough strength to face me, but I am concerned that my armor will be too much for you. I do after all wish for a challenge."

@Raynar Saassin

Chapter 3 - The Cell Games!

Several days have now passed since the intervention of Towa and her ways of altering history. Everyone was fully rested and recovered, and trained up for the inevitable tournament to decide the fate of Earth. Once everyone was fully rested and ready, after having breakfast provided by Bulma, Future Trunks and Co led everyone to the immaculate Cell Games Arena:

PHz9z6f.png

"Ah, they've arrived." Cell exclaimed as he greeted the party.

zRps1Uq.png

"Greetings my fellow Fighters. In case you hadn't heard me on the news, I am Perfect Cell. It's such a privilege to meet you all here today. For you see, these sets of battles will not only decide your lives, but the fate of this boring pile of dirt and water. So you'd best bring your A-Games, because the stakes have never been higher. Now then. Hmhm. It's time to begin the first brackets of the Cell Games! Jimmy, if you would." "Right away, Perfect Cell."

"Ahem. Now then. I'll need your names first. Can anyone provide me them?" "I can. I kept tabs on them in case your tournament required a bracket list. Here. After finding out who was who, I thought it'd be acceptable." Piccolo exclaimed as he had Gohan write down their names after conversing with themselves, and handed Jimmy Firecracker the list, who then proceeded to hand it to Cell. "Hm hm. Hmhmm. Interesting. Alright then! Here's the first bracket of competitors. Fighting will commence once both sides are ready. I will be watching and judging intensely. Now, go all out, I'd be disappointed if you came here only to let each other win just for a shot at yours truly."

"Alright. First competitors are:

Aigis Vs Unknown
Mason Moretti Vs Maria
Cole MacGrath Vs Cerin Corine
Stiles Stilinski Vs Steven Armstrong
Jak Vs Sandalphon
Ben Tennyson Vs Pomada
Kratos Vs Sakata Kintoki
Asuha Kusunoki Vs Kid Trunks
Gully Vs Shiori Kujou
Big Barda Vs Gohan
Lukas Vs Saitama
Annie Leonhardt Vs Piccolo
Specter Knight Vs Eliza
Wilhelmina Vandom Vs Beowulf
Lumine Vs Mordred
Android 18 Vs Krillin."

"Interesting line-ups here. Impress me. Oh wait, we have an Unknown Fighter here. I wonder who that'd be? Whoever is Aigis of the group, looks like you'll be facing a late arrival. Oh where could they be?"

"Looks like we'll be sparing together in this Tournament, Krillin." "I figured this might happen... I won't be holding back, 18. Come at me with everything you've got!" "That's fine. Neither am I."

"Well Ben, I guess I'll be finding out just how strong you really are. I won't hold back, not for one second. Come at me with everything you got, as I won't hesitate to unleash my full power!"

"Hmm. Figured as much. Alright. I don't plan on holding back, and I expect you do the same."

"Really? I'm going to be fighting this loser? Fine. Don't expect me to hold back just because you're a girl."

"So you're my opponent... I guess we'll find out each other's true strengths, huh? I'm ready when you are."

Cast:
@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and Kusunoki Asuha (Battle Girl High School)
@Hahli Nuva As Wilhelmina "Will" Vandom (W.I.T.C.H) and Gully (Battle Chasers: Night War)
@Gummi Bunnies As Sakata Kintoki and Mordred (Fate/Grand Order)
@Donder172 As Maria (Fallout 3) and Kratos (God of War)
@Yun Lee As Beowolf (Fate/Grand Order) and Eliza (Skullgirls)
@Takumi As Lukas (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) and Lumine (Lumine)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT As Specter Knight (Shovel Knight)
@York As Annie Leonhart (Attack on Titan) and Sandalphon (Granblue Fantasy)
@Minerva As Aigis (Persona 3)
@Jeremi As Big Barda (DC Comics)
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti (Original Character)
@Kaykay As Shiori Kujou (Kajiri Kamui Kagura)
@Ver As Saitama (One Punch Man)
@Lucky As Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf) and Cerin Corine (Original Character)
@Cromartous As Cole "The Demon of Empire City" MacGrath (InFamous 2) and Senator Steven Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising: Revengence)
@dark As Jak & Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
@Atomic Knight As Cole MacGrath (inFamous)​

tumblr_inline_o5ttmd_Lyv_Q1u3unvd_100.png

"..."

Saitama just blankly stared around, looking for whoever this Lukas guy (who was supposed to be his opponent) was.

Unfortunately, the pep talks that Pomada and Shiori (did she really give anything motivating to say?) didn't do much to curry Saitama's mood, though he noted the earnestness in the former's voice. Indeed, when something like the world was at stake, maybe he ought to take things a bit more seriously, but... Well, he didn't. Because he didn't need to. Still, he did feel a bit bad; he felt like he was raining a bit on the parade just by being here, able to end everything with one swing if he felt like it, but it seemed that, weirdly enough, everyone was having their own kind of fun here, so he figured he shouldn't just cut it short anyway.

Idly sticking his pinky finger in his ear to clean it out a little, he blew it off once finished before putting a hand on his hip. "Man... I guess I really should make that hotpot when I get home..." He mumbled to himself, as though waiting for to get the entire tournament over with.

@Takumi @Raynar Saassin @Anybody

Lukas just happened to pop up near where Saitama was waiting, lance in hand. Where the soldier came from who could say? How a man with red hair in red armor could go unnoticed for a moment or two was unclear, but he was here now and didn't seem bothered by the fact that Saitama of all people was his opponent.

latest

"Well, Saitama was it? Let's hope things go well for us both." Lukas didn't have time for any broken bones.

@Raynar Sassin @Ver

With the big day here, both Servants were ready to throw down with their opponents. Given that the time they had in-between was more than enough to recharge mana in preparation.

tumblr_pboo11bnad1v3qowuo1_250.png

❝ Alright big guy, ready to show me what you got! ❞ Kintoki grinned once he had his weapon, Golden Eater, out. Surely the Berserker here was eager to get this going already.

@Donder172

tumblr_inline_ow16y4AVw21s4qpfd_100.jpg

❝ Heh, don't even think that I'll hold back just for you, kid. ❞ Mordred smirked. So she was fighting a werewolf by the looks of it. Raising her sword Clarent, the knight tapped into her mana reserves to let some red electricity surge through her weapon.

@Takumi

"That's fine by me!" Lumine replied, before charging forward. Jumping off of the ground he'd bring his knee around to try and slam it into Mordred's head!

@Gummi Bunnies

"Indeed. I won't be holding back, Ben!" Pomada exclaimed as the fight had commenced between Ben and Pomada, with her immediately launching herself towards Chromastone with quick speed and velocity to land a quick punch. If her punch were to connect, she'd follow up with several quick strikes and a kick to the chest to send him flying. That's if the initial punch connected, of course.

"What's the matter? Can't handle it? Lame." Kid Trunks exclaimed as she proceeded to launch himself towards Asuha with the intent to land a punch despite the incoming sword slashes. If his attack were to connect, he'd launch several before backing up and firing a Ki Wave towards her.

Meanwhile Cell proceeded to approach the three girls that were spectating Asuha's fight.

sarSPQF.png

"Tell me something, children. On the battlefield different thoughts and emotions tend to come out from simply underestimating their opponents. What makes you believe that Asuha has a chance with such powerful warriors here, much less against yours truly? She's green. And not like me, I mean she's a novice, an amateur. These warriors have seen more combat than she has in her entire life. Hell, at that age, the one known as Goku had killed an entire army, several demons, and sent a rabbit to the moon!"

@Crow @AnyoneListeningIn​

Chromastone, seeing Pomada's attack, took great strides back and quickly countered Pomada's first swift melee strike with a near-range chrome-hued energy blast a mere split-second before she can connect the hit to destroy the rest of her chain of punches. This energy blast would cause them both to be pushed to opposing sides, creating distance between them.

"I'll have you know that I'm not holding back either! My turn!"

bp0tAKR.jpg

Chromastone proceeds with his next attack - energy waves aimed at Pomada!

@Raynar Saassin
#PomadaVSBen

Asuha's next sword strike would clash with Kid Trunks' fist. As he backed up and released a wave of ki upon her, she was pushed back as she stood strong in place with her sword cleaving the blast, before ultimately pushing her back and down. She swiftly got up and with one final swing, something was happening.

"Haa!"

The area began to flood with salty seawater. Soon, a float appeared beneath Asuha as she found herself resting on it.

asuhac1_mizugi17.gif

Asuha improvised her moves, standing upright on the float as it moved about, constantly homing onto Trunks, with sword in hand ready to clash with him. Each clash seemed to deal many times her usual slashes in terms of damage! They would collide a few times, and should Trunks resort to flying, the seawater generated by the special attack would summon waves to allow Asuha to rise up and strike.

During the period of this special attack, Asuha would be invulnerable to damage & special effects caused by attacks.

Soon, her little accesory disappeared and the seawater subsided into the void, leaving Asuha to continue slashing at a supposedly-still-recovering Trunks.

If she were to lay down her second slash, Trunks would have a temporary stun effect laid upon him, preventing him from moving as Asuha would continue her strikes! Each sword slash seemed to have a chance to inflict stun.

@Raynar Saassin
#AsuhaVsTrunks

"Did she pull it off?"

"Thanks to the fortified weapons I gave her, and my suggestions to improvise her specials, yes she did! Plus a little extra secret," Fuuran says that last sentence with a wink.

Just then, the girls were interrupted by Cell approaching them.

Fuuran glares Cell in the eye.

"Say, bug man," she starts, "this Goku, did he have the best of teachers? Did he fight and learn alongside the best of the best? Well, our Asuha did, and she... and she..."

Deep within, Fuuran had to agree that Asuha had a lot to learn, but she did not agree that Asuha was no match for her first matchup.

No, Asuha wasn't the toughest, but to say that she would lose this soon was unthinkable for her.

Itsuki places a palm on Fuuran's shoulder.

"Don't bother, Fuuran. Well, Cell, I think it's a bit too early to judge, now wouldn't it be? If you knew anything about Shinjugamine's Hoshimori Class, you'd know we're not the type to simply give up and admit defeat from such comments. We're trained to be Protectors and reclaimers of Earth, after all."

Fuuran points towards the battle.

"One moment, you see Asuha flailing against the competition. The next moment - she's getting an upper hand. Perhaps you are right - Asuha is green. Asuha is the youngest and most novice-level of all Hoshimori. But one can only truly see if the fruits of her practice have come to bloom via this very battle, and the battles in the next few rounds."

"Itsuki's right," Mari adds, "why not we all watch the battle first?"

@Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @Audience​

"My name is Maria, Sentinel of the Brotherhood of Steel. These men are under my command, but we'll be fighting one on one. I don't think I can bring them in even if I wanted to But I'll be damned if anyone tries to harm my squad. They will be in a world of pain." Maria said towards Mason "I wouldn't be squad leader if I wasn't, nor would I have survived the Wasteland."
She nods towards Mason. "May the best fighter win. Ad Victoriam." she placed her right hand over her heart when she said the last sentence, then joined Mason on the other side of the arena. Her men watching on the sidelines.

View attachment 3139
"You're an honorable woman. I respect that. However, don't be afraid to use your firearms. I can supply my own, so it should be a fair fight."

It appeared that Mason had the first move. He took a deep breath and an aura came to life, surrounding his body in brilliant lavender flames. The aura died as quickly as it rose. In its wake was left a suit of translucent armor, forged from Mason's aura. It wasn't nearly as strong as Maria's power armor, but it did even the playing field slightly.

Next, in Mason's hands appeared a rifle, formed in the same way as the armor and out of the same translucent lavender material. He took aim at Maria's left leg, going for a non-lethal approach. However, if Mason himself had access to the V.A.T.S. system, his own skill with firearms would put his chance to hit at 50%, all around.

If Maria were to target Mason in V.A.T.S., she would find average chances for most of Mason's nody parts, except for some odd reason gis
his chest, which held a much lower percentage.

Mason aimed at Maria's leg, but she would have more than enough time to pull a trigger first.

@Donder172

To say Cole was eager as well would have been an understatement. He was itching to see what this tournament offered, both in terms of the powers on display and for what made this Cell distinct from Cole's unfortunate former ally.

"Yeah, yeah,"
Cole said in response to Aigis' greeting, already bored with her demeanor. "I'm Cole, but maybe you already knew that." He stole a glance at his other self, the one you could maybe call the "good one" if you were naive. "I wonder if the poor bastard even knows the future that awaits him."

He started walking, circling Aigis as he examined her intently. "An android, right? Must really suck knowing I had the whole electricity thing down, like, ages ago now." He stopped and smiled. The air between the two fighters was charged and crackling with energy. Tendrils of red lightning circled Cole's arms, indicating he was ready to strike. "So, how about it? Come on, I'll give you the first blow. Should be fun, right?"

@Minerva

Alright! I’m Aigis. Let’s have a good fight, Cole-San” Aigis said happily before taking a few steps back.

My other self!” Aigis would shout. Athena would appear behind her. “I won’t go down!” she used God’s Hand hoping that her most powerful attack would at the very least bruise Cole.​

Cole saw the entity manifest behind the android, though he found himself unable to understand how she did it. He supposed conjuring some kind of familiar was not a power he wanted anyway, so he was not going to lament on it. At least it showed that this android had more up her sleeve than he realized.

"You're not going to fight for yourself, huh?" Cole asked, watching as the entity came upon him. Just watching it, he understood that it was coming in for a decisive strike. He could sense the entire movement before it even happened, able to discern every single second between this moment and the time the entity would hit him. He knew its exact speed and strength; knew just when to conjure a pillar of ice below his feet that shot him straight into the air and out of harm's way.

Above Aigis and her familiar now, Cole grinned. He really liked playing with his food, he'd realized. The intensity of the red electricity flowing through his arms only grew as he started to fall to the ground. He lit up like a firework and crashed down on to the tournament stage.

1poip6K.png

Tendrils of electricity exploded out from the impact, going every which way, some of the currents jumping up off the ground to shock both Aigis and her familiar.

@Minerva

"So I am to fight a child," Barda replied with a sigh. "I feel like this will be a hollow victory if it will proceed like it's plan." She looked over to Gohan. "I understand that you believe you have enough strength to face me, but I am concerned that my armor will be too much for you. I do after all wish for a challenge."

"I'll be sure to give you one." Gohan exclaimed as he got into a fighting pose.

"I may not be as strong as I was when I fought Cell, but I still have enough strength to stand a chance. Now let's go."

@Jeremi

Chromastone, seeing Pomada's attack, took great strides back and quickly countered Pomada's first swift melee strike with a near-range chrome-hued energy blast a mere split-second before she can connect the hit to destroy the rest of her chain of punches. This energy blast would cause them both to be pushed to opposing sides, creating distance between them.

"I'll have you know that I'm not holding back either! My turn!"

bp0tAKR.jpg

Chromastone proceeds with his next attack - energy waves aimed at Pomada!

"To be honest..." Pomada exclaimed as she proceeded to charge up a quick Kamehameha Wave to counter the energy waves by Chromastone, creating an energy clash in the center. "I would of been disappointed if you didn't show me your all. I mean, you do want to help save Earth right?"

#PomadaVsBen
Asuha's next sword strike would clash with Kid Trunks' fist. As he backed up and released a wave of ki upon her, she was pushed back as she stood strong in place with her sword cleaving the blast, before ultimately pushing her back and down. She swiftly got up and with one final swing, something was happening.

"Haa!"

The area began to flood with salty seawater. Soon, a float appeared beneath Asuha as she found herself resting on it.

asuhac1_mizugi17.gif

Asuha improvised her moves, standing upright on the float as it moved about, constantly homing onto Trunks, with sword in hand ready to clash with him. Each clash seemed to deal many times her usual slashes in terms of damage! They would collide a few times, and should Trunks resort to flying, the seawater generated by the special attack would summon waves to allow Asuha to rise up and strike.

During the period of this special attack, Asuha would be invulnerable to damage & special effects caused by attacks.

Soon, her little accesory disappeared and the seawater subsided into the void, leaving Asuha to continue slashing at a supposedly-still-recovering Trunks.

If she were to lay down her second slash, Trunks would have a temporary stun effect laid upon him, preventing him from moving as Asuha would continue her strikes! Each sword slash seemed to have a chance to inflict stun.

"Oww... Hey, you're pretty cheap, relying on stun effects." Kid Trunks exclaimed as he took each stun and supposedly kept on tanking the hits. For a child, he was quite powerful to say the least. "But now it's my turn. And since you like to stun so much, I guess I'll go all out from the start, huh?! HEEEYAAAAAH!" He shouted as all of a sudden he transformed into a Super Saiyan!

latest

"I won't hold back anymore. You'd be best not to underestimate me just because I'm a kid. Yaah!" Kid Trunks acknowledged and proceeded now to go on the offensive even more. Taking flight, he proceeded to fly towards Asuha recklessly and tried to land a few punches.

@Crow
#AsuhaVsTrunks​

Cerin Cornine

Cerin took a deep breath and kept his air shield up while he let the visions dance in the other's mind. He knew that his air shield was dangerous to hold for too long, but he also knew that he needed to take an attack. He wasn't stupid as much as stubborn. After all, when it came to stolen powers, he knew that sooner rather than later they would portray. He could have learned the elements, he could have been taught by his father, but he had refused and now all he had was a mix of both his father's powers and ones he stole from a person who controlled elements. Neither was happy to be used

He had learned early on in obtaining these powers that air was the one that did the least damage to him when he stopped using it. Fire was a slow burn to him, quite literally, leaving behind scorch marks that would heal over time. Water took water from his blood and made it so he needed to replenish fast.

When it came to the earth, it took all to stand after using it. Air was simple to use as it often lead to short breathness and needing a few moments to recover. He however never did test the limits and was certain that if he tried something drastic, it would come back to hurt him. Short breathness was bad in a battle, but it was better than being easier to kill.

He had taken the moment to make his double appear in the arena and moved out of the way of any attack. Sadly, the air shield wasn't something that he could double with him, but it was not like he had done nothing.

He hadn't expected him to make a sword, but he also hadn't expected to be exhausting much of his abilities in the first fight. It was ironic that he had gotten the hardest opponent on his first go, but it was about to get worse. He knew what he had to do, but he also knew that it was stupid and dumb. Then again, living up to his name had been something he had dealt with his whole life. Cerin Cornine. Cornine meant fighter, manipulator, devil or angel depending on the circles you traveled in. But Cerin had a different meaning. One that was simple and perfectly exemplified him.

Cerin was an old Gaelic name, one that his mother, Lily had given him. She was not the nicest lady and wasn't opposed to abandoning children. She had abandoned him like his three before him. But his name were her last gift. Cerin quite literally translated to Little Dark One and boy had he lived up to the name.

Cerin let him be hit as he knew what it would do. The air shield bounced the attack away from them both. But what came next was something he had only ever done one. He moved towards his doppelganger and quickly part way at the same time, concentrating on the dissapiated air, making it heavier and harder to breath in around Cole. Yes, it was easy to dodge, But it wasn't what he was doing. He crushed the air, cutting off al the oxygen fast. It might kill him, but if it didn't, well Cerin was a man of many tricks.

" Stiles Stilinski" Void Stiles( Nogitsune)

" Stiles" did not take the hand and looked at him. " One, Steven, my name is not kid. It's.. you know, at this point, it doesn't matter to anyone now. Mason has already figured out that I'm not his Stiles. You may call me Void Stiles," he said, for anyone who was listening, noticing that there was a change in tone. The voice didn't even sound like Stiles. The Nogitsune looked over at Mason, deciding it was worth it to see his reaction if he was paying attention.

Void Stiles wished he was home to summon the Oni to make this battle better but alas, it was not to be. He would have to use what he had and whatever was near him. It was fun while it lasted though, but like all good things, he knew that if he wanted to win the fight, he was going to have let his full power be released. Thankfully, he wasn't as weak as before it would seem.

He was happy that at least there was someone who he could feed off of nearby. He looked over at him and didn't even bother to blink or respond to him as it would seem.

Void Stiles teleported out of the way and behind Steven. " Mr. Armstrong, I don't believe that anyone has ever had anyone like me," he said, letting the illusion of the form of Stiles Stilinski. Where there had once been a teenage boy, now stood a creature that looked like it had stepped out of a horror movie.

" You really shouldn't charge before an unknown enemy, you assume you know what I am, but you couldn't be wrong, Mr. Armstrong," he said, changing the environment around them to be more of an abandoned office building. " For one, you assume I am a boy and that's your mind strong enough to not be broken, but where are we now? Is the environment what changed or am I in your head?" he replied, before picking up an abandoned chair and throwing at him. The chair was not real, but it would allow him an opening to punch the distracted Armstrong if he was successful.

@Cromartous

"To be honest..." Pomada exclaimed as she proceeded to charge up a quick Kamehameha Wave to counter the energy waves by Chromastone, creating an energy clash in the center. "I would of been disappointed if you didn't show me your all. I mean, you do want to help save Earth right?"

#PomadaVsBen

"Oww... Hey, you're pretty cheap, relying on stun effects." Kid Trunks exclaimed as he took each stun and supposedly kept on tanking the hits. For a child, he was quite powerful to say the least. "But now it's my turn. And since you like to stun so much, I guess I'll go all out from the start, huh?! HEEEYAAAAAH!" He shouted as all of a sudden he transformed into a Super Saiyan!

latest

"I won't hold back anymore. You'd be best not to underestimate me just because I'm a kid. Yaah!" Kid Trunks acknowledged and proceeded now to go on the offensive even more. Taking flight, he proceeded to fly towards Asuha recklessly and tried to land a few punches.

@Crow
#AsuhaVsTrunks​

Chromastone grins as Pomada's Kamehameha surely and steadily overcomes his energy rays. Eventually, they blasted him head-on.

Pomada would find it weird - weird that it was not her beam that was getting stronger, but Chromastone's rays that were getting weaker by the seconds. She would find that her Kamehameha would be veiled in a chrome-hued aura, very unlike her.

tvtBWv8.jpg

While taking some extent of damage from it, Chromastone absorbed most of the Kamehameha's very energy as his body began to glow a bright chrome aura. "If I'm not wrong, this is the technique that channels all your internal energy into one beam."

He sped forward, unleashing a full-powered punch and a consequetive karate chop onto Pomada!

@Raynar Saassin #BenVPomada

Fuuran, looking from the audience, seemed a bit shocked as she sees Trunks turn Super Saiyan.

"Oh shi-"

And back to the actual fight.

Asuha countered the punches with her sword slashes, but she could feel herself being pushed back by Trunks' strength and speed. This Super Saiyan form was something. If only she had access to a transformation, much like her seniors. She could feel her bruises taking form as Trunks' speed began to catch up with her.

jHUaqdn.png

"Why couldn't I learn Flora sooner? No matter, I have to rely on what I'm given..."

She allowed herself to be pushed back quite a distance by one of Trunks' punches, countering it with two slashes first in hopes of dealing temporary stun, before two puffs of smoke veiled her. In a mere matter of seconds, she was no longer wielding a sword, but a great, stylized spear.

"Wait, how did she-," Itsuki watches, shocked, "Fuuran, what did you do?"

"Capsules. And reflex training. And my own fortification. That way, she can carry all her weapons to the field with no issue. The spear is Asuha's signature, no way she'll mess up."

Asuha braces herself for Kid Trunks' next attack as she herself rushes forward during the stun period. When her spear would make contact and slash him each time, she would feel her bruises slowly healing, bit by bit with each damage-dealing strike.

@Raynar Saassin #AsuhaVTrunks​

Chromastone grins as Pomada's Kamehameha surely and steadily overcomes his energy rays. Eventually, they blasted him head-on.

Pomada would find it weird - weird that it was not her beam that was getting stronger, but Chromastone's rays that were getting weaker by the seconds. She would find that her Kamehameha would be veiled in a chrome-hued aura, very unlike her.

tvtBWv8.jpg

While taking some extent of damage from it, Chromastone absorbed most of the Kamehameha's very energy as his body began to glow a bright chrome aura. "If I'm not wrong, this is the technique that channels all your internal energy into one beam."

He sped forward, unleashing a full-powered punch and a consequetive karate chop onto Pomada!

"!!!" Pomada exclaimed in shock as it would appear that he practically absorbed the blast and rushed her, quickly raising her arms to block any punches coming her way. She was sure taking a beating from this onslaught but she had to fight fast. She broke her guard for a second and coated herself in a Green Orb of Energy, similar to what Broly used in the city and fired out a bunch of Green Blasts around herself to hopefully knock him away. "You're... You're strong... It would appear that I underestimated you... But that doesn't mean I'm going to give up so easily. I'd like to see you stand up to this!" She exclaimed as she jumped onto a nearby hill and gathered a bunch of energy, in which she proceeded to launch a Gigantic Ki Blast towards Ben! "Not as strong as Supervillain Broly's, but the same technique! Guess I could count myself lucky that once Broly arrived at Conton City, I was able to train under him despite his... aggression towards Goku."

#PomadaVBen
Fuuran, looking from the audience, seemed a bit shocked as she sees Trunks turn Super Saiyan.

"Oh shi-"

And back to the actual fight.

Asuha countered the punches with her sword slashes, but she could feel herself being pushed back by Trunks' strength and speed. This Super Saiyan form was something. If only she had access to a transformation, much like her seniors. She could feel her bruises taking form as Trunks' speed began to catch up with her.

jHUaqdn.png

"Why couldn't I learn Flora sooner? No matter, I have to rely on what I'm given..."

She allowed herself to be pushed back quite a distance by one of Trunks' punches, countering it with two slashes first in hopes of dealing temporary stun, before two puffs of smoke veiled her. In a mere matter of seconds, she was no longer wielding a sword, but a great, stylized spear.

"Capsules. And reflex training. And my own fortification. That way, she can carry all her weapons to the field with no issue. The spear is Asuha's signature, no way she'll mess up."

Asuha braces herself for Kid Trunks' next attack as she herself rushes forward during the stun period. When her spear would make contact and slash him each time, she would feel her bruises slowly healing, bit by bit with each damage-dealing strike.

"So you changed weapons? Are you getting all worked up fighting a kid? You're such a loser!" Kid Trunks exclaimed as he continued to attack her and defend when needed. Seems he's getting the hang of this.

@Crow #AsuhaVKidTrunks

As the fights commenced, a powerful figure appeared before them:

supreme_kai_x_reader_by_animefangirl_peggy65-dar17xa.jpg

"Hopefully Babidi and Dabura aren't around... I should probably approach the spectators and observe from there. Perhaps then I may be able to feel out this power I'm feeling." And so Supreme Kai approached everyone that was spectating:

"Excuse me. What's the situation here?" Supreme Kai asked as he approached the girls.

@Crow

Somewhere nearby the Cell Games, two figures stood and watched the fights commence.

"Just look at them~ Fighting to their hearts content." "It would appear so, Babidi. Vegeta and Goku appear to have settled themselves down and Buu is nowhere to be found. Perhaps Buu was taken down by Vegeta and Goku?" "Hmhm. Sounds like we may need to adapt our strategy somewhat. Perhaps we'd be best to try someone here instead and perhaps then we shall resurrect Buu." "Perhaps we may not even need to. I can fell Buu's energy somehow... But a different one..." "Let's just observe. Perhaps things can come to fruition, one way or another~"​

Beowulf easily pulled his blades from the ground, ignoring the small crater that he'd made. "How 'bout you put your money where your mouth is and try to hit me? This is a fight, not a one-liner contest!"

@Hahli Nuva

"Right then," Saitama nodded, stepping up to bat across from Lukas as the stage was set. Still remaining completely slouched in his position, as though not even bothering to get into any specialized position befitting a hand to hand fighter.

"Let's get this show on the road. I'll let you make the first move, so show me what you can do," he said, allowing Lukas to show off what he could do.

@Takumi

Beowulf easily pulled his blades from the ground, ignoring the small crater that he'd made. "How 'bout you put your money where your mouth is and try to hit me? This is a fight, not a one-liner contest!"

@Hahli Nuva

Will smirked, and in a flash she was gone. Normal humans and even androids would find her speed to be almost unnatural.

The Keeper swiftly reappeared behind Beowulf, attempting to deal massive damage with a flurry of jabs.

Beowulf didn't seem to be wearing armor himself, which was a fatal mistake, Will thought. Still, she knew better than to underestimate him.

Most likely, he had hidden power or transformations waiting to be unleashed.....

@Yun Lee

View attachment 3139
"You're an honorable woman. I respect that. However, don't be afraid to use your firearms. I can supply my own, so it should be a fair fight."

It appeared that Mason had the first move. He took a deep breath and an aura came to life, surrounding his body in brilliant lavender flames. The aura died as quickly as it rose. In its wake was left a suit of translucent armor, forged from Mason's aura. It wasn't nearly as strong as Maria's power armor, but it did even the playing field slightly.

Next, in Mason's hands appeared a rifle, formed in the same way as the armor and out of the same translucent lavender material. He took aim at Maria's left leg, going for a non-lethal approach. However, if Mason himself had access to the V.A.T.S. system, his own skill with firearms would put his chance to hit at 50%, all around.

If Maria were to target Mason in V.A.T.S., she would find average chances for most of Mason's nody parts, except for some odd reason gis
his chest, which held a much lower percentage.

Mason aimed at Maria's leg, but she would have more than enough time to pull a trigger first.

@Donder172
Maria nods and took her Vengeance and prepared it to fire. She was surprised at the way Mason took her weapons and armor. However, before Mason opened fire, she was met by a hailstorm of laser fire from the Gatling Laser. The fire from Mason's weapon would mostly ping off the armor should it be projectiles. Maria did not use V.A.T.S. yet and the fire was not aimed at any particular body part due to the lack of accuracy for that.

"Mhmhm, how cute. You think you actually have a chance." Eliza smirked, keeping her eyes on the knight as she readied her own weapon, the Staff of Ra. "Tell you what, dear. You take the first move. Let's see if you really have what it takes to stop me."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

"Don't worry. You ain't gotta be scared...yet." Beowulf readied his twin swords, Hrunting and Naegling.

"I'm here for one reason and one reason only. I'm lookin' for a good fight, girlie. The best around! You better give me one, y'hear?!"

@Hahli Nuva

26e7527cd3ea4fb604959e26a229a4d9.png

"Hmhmhm. . ."

A deep, ominous chuckled echoed from Specter Knight's plated mask as his opponent boasted of her survival. The reaper gripped his massive scythe with one hand and it began to. . .spin.

WHOOSH!

Without hesitation, Specter Knight whipped his scythe forward and sent it soaring towards Eliza like a wild, flying sawblade. The scythe rapidly spun on its own and was homing in on Eliza's position with the intention of cleaving her in half.

Fight's on.

The revenant wasn't done; he crossed his arms and suddenly took on a milky, transparent appearance. As if there was no ground beneath his feet, Specter Knight sank into the arena's floor and vanished entirely. . .before immediately bursting from the ground a few inches behind Eliza and re-solidifying again. As the spinning scythe approached Eliza from the front, Specter Knight swiftly cocked his leg back before attempting to smash it into Eliza's backside with surprising power, violently kicking her directly into the spinning scythe's trajectory.

@Yun Lee

Cole saw the entity manifest behind the android, though he found himself unable to understand how she did it. He supposed conjuring some kind of familiar was not a power he wanted anyway, so he was not going to lament on it. At least it showed that this android had more up her sleeve than he realized.

"You're not going to fight for yourself, huh?" Cole asked, watching as the entity came upon him. Just watching it, he understood that it was coming in for a decisive strike. He could sense the entire movement before it even happened, able to discern every single second between this moment and the time the entity would hit him. He knew its exact speed and strength; knew just when to conjure a pillar of ice below his feet that shot him straight into the air and out of harm's way.

Above Aigis and her familiar now, Cole grinned. He really liked playing with his food, he'd realized. The intensity of the red electricity flowing through his arms only grew as he started to fall to the ground. He lit up like a firework and crashed down on to the tournament stage.

1poip6K.png

Tendrils of electricity exploded out from the impact, going every which way, some of the currents jumping up off the ground to shock both Aigis and her familiar.

@Minerva

And, Aigis was down. Her weakness, electricity, shocked her. She was stunned for a moment. "I can still fight." She said, picking herself back up. Her arm would change into the Minigun, and she would aim at Cole. "Full Auto!"

"Is that so?"

With a smile, Cole casually lifted his right hand, conjuring an electromagnetic force field in front of him that took the gunfire.

hPSicjO.jpg

"Ah, ah, ah, where's my other hand?" He gave Aigis a wave with his left hand. "Still got a free hand. What else you got?"

@Minerva

Last edited:
Maria nods and took her Vengeance and prepared it to fire. She was surprised at the way Mason took her weapons and armor. However, before Mason opened fire, she was met by a hailstorm of laser fire from the Gatling Laser. The fire from Mason's weapon would mostly ping off the armor should it be projectiles. Maria did not use V.A.T.S. yet and the fire was not aimed at any particular body part due to the lack of accuracy for that.

With his own bullets harmlessly bouncing off Maria, and most of her bullets whizzing by, Mason realized that this fight wasn't going anywhere quickly.

"I hoped that a firefight would be more interesting. Guess practicality might have to beat style."

Mason's rifle disappeared in a puff of smoke. He stood still and let his armor take the brunt of the Gatling Laser's fire while he prepared his next move. Two orbs form in his hands. He places down one at the edge of the arena. The other, he rolls towards Maria. It comes to rest near her feet.

In the time it took to do this, his aura armor had been demolished, leaving him defenseless. He quickly ran around the edge of the arena, hoping to avoid the storm of lasers that followed. Amidst the chaos, Mason snapped his fingers and the two orbs burst. The one closer to Maria created a cicle of light beneath her feet, laying horizontally. The other made a matching ring vertically, facing out towards the edge of the arena. The rings of light became connected portals. It was Mason's hope that the sheer weight of the power armor would pull Maria down into one portal and out the other, leading to a ring-out victory.

@Donder172

With his own bullets harmlessly bouncing off Maria, and most of her bullets whizzing by, Mason realized that this fight wasn't going anywhere quickly.

"I hoped that a firefight would be more interesting. Guess practicality might have to beat style."

Mason's rifle disappeared in a puff of smoke. He stood still and let his armor take the brunt of the Gatling Laser's fire while he prepared his next move. Two orbs form in his hands. He places down one at the edge of the arena. The other, he rolls towards Maria. It comes to rest near her feet.

In the time it took to do this, his aura armor had been demolished, leaving him defenseless. He quickly ran around the edge of the arena, hoping to avoid the storm of lasers that followed. Amidst the chaos, Mason snapped his fingers and the two orbs burst. The one closer to Maria created a cicle of light beneath her feet, laying horizontally. The other made a matching ring vertically, facing out towards the edge of the arena. The rings of light became connected portals. It was Mason's hope that the sheer weight of the power armor would pull Maria down into one portal and out the other, leading to a ring-out victory.

@Donder172
Maria had no idea what Mason threw towards her, but she wasn't waiting to see what it was. She went after Mason, away from the orb as she kept her fire up. Eventually, the gun ran out of ammunition and Maria had to reload. However, she noticed what the orb did. It became some kind of portal. She then looked behind her and noticed another one. She then turned back to Mason. "Not what I expected, but interesting..." Maria muttered, having come earlier to the conclusion that it was some kind of grenade. She didn't survive the Wasteland without this, but it could have brought her in serious trouble in the past. However, she wasn't sure why she did this. Was it to get close to her so her weapon was less effective? Perhaps, perhaps not. But she wasn't going to find out soon.
Now that she had mostly distance, she'd expected not too much hostilities from Mason while she reloaded. Once finished, she swapped the weapon for her plasma rifle. Going for more precise shots. At this point, she considered the Fatman too strong to use and a waste ammunition. It would be an easy victory, too easy. If her Gatling Laser could get through her armor, a mini-nuke would more than likely anahilate her.
She started to open fire at Mason, aiming mostly for her chest, but some also go for her limbs.

Maria had no idea what Mason threw towards her, but she wasn't waiting to see what it was. She went after Mason, away from the orb as she kept her fire up. Eventually, the gun ran out of ammunition and Maria had to reload. However, she noticed what the orb did. It became some kind of portal. She then looked behind her and noticed another one. She then turned back to Mason. "Not what I expected, but interesting..." Maria muttered, having come earlier to the conclusion that it was some kind of grenade. She didn't survive the Wasteland without this, but it could have brought her in serious trouble in the past. However, she wasn't sure why she did this. Was it to get close to her so her weapon was less effective? Perhaps, perhaps not. But she wasn't going to find out soon.
Now that she had mostly distance, she'd expected not too much hostilities from Mason while she reloaded. Once finished, she swapped the weapon for her plasma rifle. Going for more precise shots. At this point, she considered the Fatman too strong to use and a waste ammunition. It would be an easy victory, too easy. If her Gatling Laser could get through her armor, a mini-nuke would more than likely anahilate her.
She started to open fire at Mason, aiming mostly for her chest, but some also go for her limbs.

Mason continued his sprint around the arena until he could get himself, Maria, and the portals all in a straight line. The shots that aimed at his chest appeared to bounce off his necklace harmlessly. Those who could sense ki in the audience could feel some amount of it radiating from the necklace, almost as if the necklace was protecting itself.

However, a few of Maria's shots hit their mark. One plasma bolt burned a hole in his gut. He winced in pain but kept his stride. However, a few of Maria's shots landed right in Mason's right leg, halting his progress. He fell into a keeling position, but at least made it to where he wanted.

View attachment 3142
"This hurts like a bitch. Probably broken. Wouldn't be the first time. Doesn't matter... If this shot works."

Mason placed one hand on his good knee, supporting most of his weight, and held the other outstretched. His palm faced Maria, and it behan to glow with his aura. In front of Mason appeared a skull, but one much larger than the ones he made before. The skull opened its mouth wide...
gaster_blaster_by_arcbuild-d9if77n.png

...and a large beam of energy shot out of its mouth and towards Maria! Mason's goal was only to push Maria backwards into the portal and out of the ring.

Hopefully this didn't fry her suit first.

@Donder172

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back