Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jesus..." Jianyu watched the machine, trying to figure out a way to kill it. "Yeah Connor, take it easy! Don't let the sword touch you!" Fuck, how were you supposed to deal with this damn thing?! Could Psycho Power do any damage? Focusing on the machine and whatever weird shit it was covered in, Jianyu attempted to manipulate it in any way she could. Could she take control of the machine herself? Maybe not. Could she halt the movement of that sludge? There had to be some way to take that thing down, damn it!

@Sark @Lucky @Takumi

Henry Hart/Kid Danger

Henry was really starting to suspect that whatever the voice dancing in the back of his head, he wasn't going to like it.

As a gen Z child, Henry's immediate thought wasn't fuck you, unhelpful spider. It was more along the line that he finally understood the thanks I hate it meme and he really hated that he got it now. He knew that the spider wasn't going to be very helpful, but there had to be a way to take down the monster.

Henry was so thankful that he had grown invested in combat styles when fighting with Captain man. It seemed that the material, whatever it was, had the ability to spread onto anything that it touched. It seemed to be the same property as the spider's web in that way, having the ability to make anything a part of itself. That being said, he wasn't sure that was as helpful as he though.

It was at the note that it could cut through any solid object that he wondered something. What happened if it tried to cut through a liquid or gas or for that matter, encountered water. It wasn't a boat, it was a giant mech. God, this was a terrible idea, like actually a bad one. He would look to see if he could touch it, chewing on his gum, changing into hero form. Thank god, his suit came with gloves, being careful to see if he could grab it, but being prepared to drop it and chew back, knowing his reactions were fast.

If this didn't work, then they were going to have to back into the storm. It was still strangely brewing, but for once, that might not be a bad thing.

@Sark @Yun Lee
"Jesus..." Jianyu watched the machine, trying to figure out a way to kill it. "Yeah Connor, take it easy! Don't let the sword touch you!" Fuck, how were you supposed to deal with this damn thing?! Could Psycho Power do any damage? Focusing on the machine and whatever weird shit it was covered in, Jianyu attempted to manipulate it in any way she could. Could she take control of the machine herself? Maybe not. Could she halt the movement of that sludge? There had to be some way to take that thing down, damn it!

@Sark @Lucky @Takumi

@Drylands
With his quick thinking and even quicker reflexes, Henry was able to catch the falling Archaea before it hit the ground. However, catching it left him in the heart of the battle against Sahalanthropus. He was trapped between the Mech's feet as it strafed from side to side to dodge and counter Conner and Archangel's guerrilla strikes. With every second he wasted, the rust ran deeper into his gloves. It wouldn't be long until the Archaea was touching his skin.

Before Kid Danger could be crushed beneath Metal Gear ST-84's might feet, Eli's rampage grinded to a halt. Mid strike, Sahalanthropus' arms began to twitch and screech. It's fingers began to dance against Eli's commands.
View attachment 4162
"No! Stop it! You're ruining everything!!"

Jianyu's attempts to manipulate the machine were proving somewhat successful. For a few sweet moments, it was frozen on the spot, as he thoughts battled against the peak of human engineering. After a moment spent dazed, Conner had grasped the situation.

"I don't know what you're doing, Jain, but whatever it is, keep it up!!!"

In a flash of red, Superboy tackled the machine with all his might. With a groan, the creature began to skin backwards a centre metre or two. He continued to push against its steel with all he had, trading all the strength he had left for a couple more inches of sand. The hole from which it came grew closer by the second. Following Conner's lead, Warren flew behind the machine, beating his wings with all his might and dragging it the best he could.

"We can do this!!! Just---keep---it---up!!!"

"No! Stop it! You don't get to take this away from me!" Eli spat, his fury overflowing. "You bastards can't take this from me!!"

Pain flooded Jianyu's head. A mind was pushing against hers. A powerful mind. As she reached out with her emotions, another force had crept into her spirit to fill the vacuum. Strange pictures filled her mind. An art gallery filled with paintings of smiling faces. Whenever her eyes fell upon one, it seemed to change. They were laughing at her. The exhibits were laughing at her.

But the gallery's main attraction was deathly still. She laid upon the floor, bloodied, beaten and wet. As Jianyu stepped into the room, she did her best to stand upon her trembling legs.
View attachment 4163
"Sister?" Xianyu whimpered, staring up at Jianyu with bloodshot eyes. "Sister... is that you?"

The further Jianyu's mind wandered, the weaker her hold over Sahalanthropus became.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Takumi
"Good," Laura replied when he finally finished talking. "Arcade's not a God, and even if he was I've still taken down one of those too. The more rope he gives the more we have to finally hang him when we have the chance."

Spotting...Laura wanted to say Nezumi? She got a bit weary but she didn't find him to be particularly suspicious so only gave him a friendly nod as she stepped out of the cabin.

However when Billy walked in seemingly on fire for some reason she spoke to Wally again. "You know this place better then I do, gather up what you think we need and we'll head out of here." After having said that she turned towards Billy. "I only teleported him because it was clear he wasn't in his right mind. Arcade had gotten in his head...just another puppet. It's sad how the people here are letting him control them..."

She then turned towards Nezumi. "We're not going to stay here much longer. Like Wally said. Any place is better then here right now, and I don't want to play Arcade's game and give him another fresh body to deal with."

@Sark @Takumi @Lucky
Ringmaster ( Formerly Known as Billy Batson/ Shazam)

The Ringmaster took a moment to compose himself. Yes, he knew he was on fire, but he could do this. He just needed them out of here, just far enough away. He took a casual look and a deep breath. "It does to me, I don't think anyone deserves to die in such a manner, most of the people here look to be teenagers, not much younger or older than you and me. I want to know who did this."

Ringmaster looked over at him. " It's scary to see how far people have fallen to Arcade during this game, he seems to be able to get to even the most noble of souls. I think he is the one who might need a cleansing of the dark influence that Arcade gave him at the end of the day. So many broken people left."

He knew that the leader board would come back into play and he took a deep breath though.

" Both of those kills were accidents. It ate h- me up inside.I was actually trying to save them, but it turns out that I didn't calculate one terrible thing. I was a man with electricity channeling through him, entering the water and they weren't like me- they were human and I was a fool and shouldn't have done that. I do think it might be better to stick together."

Ringmaster took a moment to not curse. This was harder. " It seems that Arcade has turned a lot of people into his puppets, broken them and corrupted them to play his game, making deals and promises. I believe this is what he meant by The House Always Win back on day 1."

@Sark @Jeremi @Takumi

@Camp Angel
"One step ahead of you---!" Wally cried. Before Laura could fully comprehend his disappearance, he had returned. A large metal container sitting sat at his feet.

"Guns. Food. Drugs. As promised. Conner stumbled across them on day one, but now? They're all ours. Well, what's left of them, anyway. Most of the weapons were... lost in the fire..." Kid Flash sighed. "You want to talk about people who've lost their minds? Jianyu broke Bucky's neck and watched him burn alive. If we run into her... we're going to need a plan... but we can cross that bridge when we reach it-- what direction you want to head in, Laura? You pick a spot, and I can take you there."

@Jeremi @Lucky

Ringmaster ( Formerly Known as Billy Batson/ Shazam)

The Ringmaster took a moment to compose himself. Yes, he knew he was on fire, but he could do this. He just needed them out of here, just far enough away. He took a casual look and a deep breath. "It does to me, I don't think anyone deserves to die in such a manner, most of the people here look to be teenagers, not much younger or older than you and me. I want to know who did this."

Ringmaster looked over at him. " It's scary to see how far people have fallen to Arcade during this game, he seems to be able to get to even the most noble of souls. I think he is the one who might need a cleansing of the dark influence that Arcade gave him at the end of the day. So many broken people left."

He knew that the leader board would come back into play and he took a deep breath though.

" Both of those kills were accidents. It ate h- me up inside.I was actually trying to save them, but it turns out that I didn't calculate one terrible thing. I was a man with electricity channeling through him, entering the water and they weren't like me- they were human and I was a fool and shouldn't have done that. I do think it might be better to stick together."

Ringmaster took a moment to not curse. This was harder. " It seems that Arcade has turned a lot of people into his puppets, broken them and corrupted them to play his game, making deals and promises. I believe this is what he meant by The House Always Win back on day 1."

@Sark @Jeremi @Takumi

Henry Hart/Kid Danger

" Yeah, that is a given. Anyone who is using Arcade as a resource doesn't deserve to live and unlike Shazam, Eli seems to have all of his wits about him and is only out for himself as well. That being said, does it really matter why someone did something in the past? If you use as meat shields, you are no better than Arcade. Some of us here haven't killed anyone yet and has been the best to stay as good as we can be. As for me, I got advance dodging and fighting and I can try to see if the spiders will help out in finding a weak spot. Otherwise just got three lasers that can cut through most material, but I don't know about that armor if superpowers can't break it. That being said, there has to be a way to defeat him. Everything has a weakness." Henry would look down. " Hey spiders, if Ben wants dinner, sure would be helpful if you can a weak point in that suit, he can have Eli as a meal. Lot of meat on him. Perhaps if we can find either a weak spot or maybe make him hit himself, it might work. He is obliterating everything and I don't see why his own sword wouldn't cut through his armor." Henry looked for a weak spot, ready to move into cover as quickly as he needed too if he noticed him, doing this.

@Sark @Yun Lee

@Drylands
With his quick thinking and even quicker reflexes, Henry was able to catch the falling Archaea before it hit the ground. However, catching it left him in the heart of the battle against Sahalanthropus. He was trapped between the Mech's feet as it strafed from side to side to dodge and counter Conner and Archangel's guerrilla strikes. With every second he wasted, the rust ran deeper into his gloves. It wouldn't be long until the Archaea was touching his skin.

Before Kid Danger could be crushed beneath Metal Gear ST-84's might feet, Eli's rampage grinded to a halt. Mid strike, Sahalanthropus' arms began to twitch and screech. It's fingers began to dance against Eli's commands.
View attachment 4162
"No! Stop it! You're ruining everything!!"

Jianyu's attempts to manipulate the machine were proving somewhat successful. For a few sweet moments, it was frozen on the spot, as he thoughts battled against the peak of human engineering. After a moment spent dazed, Conner had grasped the situation.

"I don't know what you're doing, Jain, but whatever it is, keep it up!!!"

In a flash of red, Superboy tackled the machine with all his might. With a groan, the creature began to skin backwards a centre metre or two. He continued to push against its steel with all he had, trading all the strength he had left for a couple more inches of sand. The hole from which it came grew closer by the second. Following Conner's lead, Warren flew behind the machine, beating his wings with all his might and dragging it the best he could.

"We can do this!!! Just---keep---it---up!!!"

"No! Stop it! You don't get to take this away from me!" Eli spat, his fury overflowing. "You bastards can't take this from me!!"

Pain flooded Jianyu's head. A mind was pushing against hers. A powerful mind. As she reached out with her emotions, another force had crept into her spirit to fill the vacuum. Strange pictures filled her mind. An art gallery filled with paintings of smiling faces. Whenever her eyes fell upon one, it seemed to change. They were laughing at her. The exhibits were laughing at her.

But the gallery's main attraction was deathly still. She laid upon the floor, bloodied, beaten and wet. As Jianyu stepped into the room, she did her best to stand upon her trembling legs.
View attachment 4163
"Sister?" Xianyu whimpered, staring up at Jianyu with bloodshot eyes. "Sister... is that you?"

The further Jianyu's mind wandered, the weaker her hold over Sahalanthropus became.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Takumi

@Camp Angel
"One step ahead of you---!" Wally cried. Before Laura could fully comprehend his disappearance, he had returned. A large metal container sitting sat at his feet.

"Guns. Food. Drugs. As promised. Conner stumbled across them on day one, but now? They're all ours. Well, what's left of them, anyway. Most of the weapons were... lost in the fire..." Kid Flash sighed. "You want to talk about people who've lost their minds? Jianyu broke Bucky's neck and watched him burn alive. If we run into her... we're going to need a plan... but we can cross that bridge when we reach it-- what direction you want to head in, Laura? You pick a spot, and I can take you there."

@Jeremi @Lucky

Another puppet and another worry. Laura thought to herself when Wally mentioned Jianyu. "Seems these people forget that if they want to survive they'll have to kill everyone else...shame that they don't realize they're being played."

To Billy she only gave the quickest of glances and a curt response. "Perhaps."

To Wally she replied. "Surprise me, like you said we'll cross that bridge when we get there." She was hoping that Wally picked up on how she was speaking that she did not in fact want anyone with them for the time being. Nor that they'd find out where they were. Because right now Laura had a theory to test.

@Sark @Takumi @Lucky

Henry Hart/Kid Danger

Henry was relieved to know that he had managed to catch the falling Archaea before it could hit the ground and cause even more damage as well. He hadn't considered the fact that he would wind up in the heart of the battle. Well, this was a bad idea and he should have realized it. He didn't want to waster anytime putting his plan into motion, taking a second stick of gum and took a deep breath, focusing on his laser accurate vision before he would finally chuck the Archea directly at the mech, aiming precisely like a laser attack.

As soon as he did that, he would move as quickly as possible back away from the robot and back to Jiayu.. He needed to buy them time and take a deep breath and would look over at Jiayu as well. " Hey, Jiayu, focus. I don't know what you are seeing, but it isn't real. We need you to hold Eli so that the orange team can defeat them."

@Yun Lee @Sark

Ringmaster ( Formerly known as Billy Batson/ Shazam)

Ringmaster could certainly use the food. " You know, I am not a big fan of drugs, unless they are the medical kind for healing, but the food might be good.... though, not sure if I can hold the bag. I got caught up in some magical fire and has been making me burn as bright as a sun. Oh, I met her, she kidnapped my friend and seemed to have manipulated some people to her side. That blonde hair kid, I think Superboy and the guy with the red hair and the gas mask. She seemed very unstable. Her and Connor trapped me in a bubble before they flooded the flooded plains."

God, it was so easy to lie to them. He took a deep breath. " Yeah, perhaps indeed."

He had caught on that Laura didn't trust her. " I got really unlucky and had Arcade rescue me. He has a special interest in keeping me alive for some reason. Warned me that the Drylands safe zone got really dangerous. Mentioned you were here. That being said, the other safe zone was flooded where I was. Northern Clearing also is a sea of vipers, most of the island is turning on us."

@Jeremi @Sark @Takumi

It was working? It was working! Jianyu's confidence boosted, and she continued doing...whatever it was she'd been doing. Yes, yes, YES! They were gonna take this fucker down with the fewest casulaties possible! All she had to do was...

"Ugh...!" The sudden interference in her mind caused her to cry out, clutching her head in pain. What...?! Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit...this was Arcade, wasn't it? Fuck! Piece of shit...Jianyu grit her teeth, prepared to fight through this, to fight the pain. But then. Then. THEN he had to...how DARE he?! Tears started forming in the corners of her eyes, seeing Xiayu again. Hearing her. Jianyu bit her lower lip until it bled. Why...why now? Why did she have to be here now?! Just...give me a minute, sis, please! Jianyu turned her attention back to the machine, refusing to let herself be stopped by one of Arcade's disgusting mind games. Please, just let me finish this...

@Sark @Lucky @Takumi

@The Mental Plane
View attachment 4165

"You want me to wait?" Xianyu's eyes fell to the floor. "You... want me to wait...?"

The mental plain began to tremble. The paintings that littered the hall began to weep. The tiled floor began to crack and split. White, raging water forced its way into the room, its levels rising with each passing second.

"Please!" She cried with desperate eyes. "Please don't leave me to wait, sis! I... I don't know how much longer I can hold on!"

@Yun Lee
Henry Hart/Kid Danger

Henry was relieved to know that he had managed to catch the falling Archaea before it could hit the ground and cause even more damage as well. He hadn't considered the fact that he would wind up in the heart of the battle. Well, this was a bad idea and he should have realized it. He didn't want to waster anytime putting his plan into motion, taking a second stick of gum and took a deep breath, focusing on his laser accurate vision before he would finally chuck the Archea directly at the mech, aiming precisely like a laser attack.

As soon as he did that, he would move as quickly as possible back away from the robot and back to Jiayu.. He needed to buy them time and take a deep breath and would look over at Jiayu as well. " Hey, Jiayu, focus. I don't know what you are seeing, but it isn't real. We need you to hold Eli so that the orange team can defeat them."
@Drylands

[CRACK]

As Henry prepared to throw the shard, something would suddenly stop him in his tracks. A splitting pain in his palm. Taking the time the chew and breathe had given the Archaea enough time to burrow its way though his gloves and deep into his palms.

As the Archaea bonded with his flesh, Henry felt his body go cold. His skin grew paler and paler until it was chalk-white. Sky blue sparks began to dance across his vision. With each passing moment, his body grew stiffer and stiffer.

Unless Henry could slow the Archaea as it crawled across his flesh, he wouldn't be among the living for much longer.

@Yun Lee @Lucky
Ringmaster ( Formerly known as Billy Batson/ Shazam)

Ringmaster could certainly use the food. " You know, I am not a big fan of drugs, unless they are the medical kind for healing, but the food might be good.... though, not sure if I can hold the bag. I got caught up in some magical fire and has been making me burn as bright as a sun. Oh, I met her, she kidnapped my friend and seemed to have manipulated some people to her side. That blonde hair kid, I think Superboy and the guy with the red hair and the gas mask. She seemed very unstable. Her and Connor trapped me in a bubble before they flooded the flooded plains."

God, it was so easy to lie to them. He took a deep breath. " Yeah, perhaps indeed."

He had caught on that Laura didn't trust her. " I got really unlucky and had Arcade rescue me. He has a special interest in keeping me alive for some reason. Warned me that the Drylands safe zone got really dangerous. Mentioned you were here. That being said, the other safe zone was flooded where I was. Northern Clearing also is a sea of vipers, most of the island is turning on us."

@Jeremi @Sark @Takumi

Another puppet and another worry. Laura thought to herself when Wally mentioned Jianyu. "Seems these people forget that if they want to survive they'll have to kill everyone else...shame that they don't realize they're being played."

To Billy she only gave the quickest of glances and a curt response. "Perhaps."

To Wally she replied. "Surprise me, like you said we'll cross that bridge when we get there." She was hoping that Wally picked up on how she was speaking that she did not in fact want anyone with them for the time being. Nor that they'd find out where they were. Because right now Laura had a theory to test.

@Sark @Takumi @Lucky
@Camp Angel
"One surprise coming right u--" In another flash of thunder, Wally was gone. He returned with a dead snake in either hand and sand upon his boots. He eyes were wide. He was breathing heavily. White light surged froth from his fists, striking Billy in his chest and sending him spiralling back across the camp.
View attachment 4166
"We-Gotta-Go!" Wally snapped. Within Micro-Seconds, he had extended his aura around Larua to shield her from the coming wind sheer. A sonic boom rippled across the Jungle as Wally dragged his new ally from one side from the Island to the next, leaving a trail of burning shrubbery in his wake.

"I-know-lighting-I've-been-struck-by-lighting-and-that-storm-in-the-west-isn't-a-normal-storm-it's-not-acting-like-a-normal-storm-its-magic-Jianyu-and-Conner-and-that-weird-ginger-kid-don't-have-magic-but-you-know-who-does?-Shazam-he's-playing-us-I-don't-know-why-but-he's-lying-I-don't-know-why-he-thinks-I-wouldn't-check-but-I-know-now-and-we-gotta-go!"

[SHAKOOOOM]

A sonic boom echoed across the Drylands. As the pair skidded to a stop in a cloud of smoke, Wally stumbled down onto the glassy sand. The Speedster fell to his knees, coughing and reeling from his injuries.

"So... you wanted a surprise, Laura?" Wally winced. "Well... does this count?"

Sahalanthropus' metallic eyes locked onto the pair. It roared.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." As the Metal Gear opened fire and unleashed a stream of bullets their way, the Kid Flash scrambled to his feet. With a thunder-crack, he pulled Laura out of the machine's line of fire and into a stony trench. Wally slumped into the dirt and did his best to catch his breath. "I just wanted to get away from Shazam..." He puffed. "And I've dropped you straight into the fire. I'm--" He swallowed hard. "I need a minute or two. The island is messing with my connection to the speed force... We need to go back and get Nezumi and I... I... need time... I need..."

He eyes fell upon a sparking figure in the sky. The Archangel.

"Oh... you have got to be kidding me..."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Yun Lee

@The Mental Plane
View attachment 4165

"You want me to wait?" Xianyu's eyes fell to the floor. "You... want me to wait...?"

The mental plain began to tremble. The paintings that littered the hall began to weep. The tiled floor began to crack and split. White, raging water forced its way into the room, its levels rising with each passing second.

"Please!" She cried with desperate eyes. "Please don't leave me to wait, sis! I... I don't know how much longer I can hold on!"

@Yun Lee

@Drylands

[CRACK]

As Henry prepared to throw the shard, something would suddenly stop him in his tracks. A splitting pain in his palm. Taking the time the chew and breathe had given the Archaea enough time to burrow its way though his gloves and deep into his palms.

As the Archaea bonded with his flesh, Henry felt his body go cold. His skin grew paler and paler until it was chalk-white. Sky blue sparks began to dance across his vision. With each passing moment, his body grew stiffer and stiffer.

Unless Henry could slow the Archaea as it crawled across his flesh, he wouldn't be among the living for much longer.

@Yun Lee @Lucky

@Camp Angel
"One surprise coming right u--" In another flash of thunder, Wally was gone. He returned with a dead snake in either hand and sand upon his boots. He eyes were wide. He was breathing heavily. White light surged froth from his fists, striking Billy in his chest and sending him spiralling back across the camp.
View attachment 4166
"We-Gotta-Go!" Wally snapped. Within Micro-Seconds, he had extended his aura around Larua to shield her from the coming wind sheer. A sonic boom rippled across the Jungle as Wally dragged his new ally from one side from the Island to the next, leaving a trail of burning shrubbery in his wake.

"I-know-lighting-I've-been-struck-by-lighting-and-that-storm-in-the-west-isn't-a-normal-storm-it's-not-acting-like-a-normal-storm-its-magic-Jianyu-and-Conner-and-that-weird-ginger-kid-don't-have-magic-but-you-know-who-does?-Shazam-he's-playing-us-I-don't-know-why-but-he's-lying-I-don't-know-why-he-thinks-I-wouldn't-check-but-I-know-now-and-we-gotta-go!"

[SHAKOOOOM]

A sonic boom echoed across the Drylands. As the pair skidded to a stop in a cloud of smoke, Wally stumbled down onto the glassy sand. The Speedster fell to his knees, coughing and reeling from his injuries.

"So... you wanted a surprise, Laura?" Wally winced. "Well... does this count?"

Sahalanthropus' metallic eyes locked onto the pair. It roared.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." As the Metal Gear opened fire and unleashed a stream of bullets their way, the Kid Flash scrambled to his feet. With a thunder-crack, he pulled Laura out of the machine's line of fire and into a stony trench. Wally slumped into the dirt and did his best to catch his breath. "I just wanted to get away from Shazam..." He puffed. "And I've dropped you straight into the fire. I'm--" He swallowed hard. "I need a minute or two. The island is messing with my connection to the speed force... We need to go back and get Nezumi and I... I... need time... I need..."

He eyes fell upon a sparking figure in the sky. The Archangel.

"Oh... you have got to be kidding me..."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Yun Lee

Wally's motormouth was all that was holding Laura back from sharing her own thoughts on all of it, and with their arrival into a veritable warzone she didn't find a good point to speak up until they found their little alcove to hide. "I know," She finally replied. "I feel bad leaving Nezumi with him but fighting him now is a losing battle. We need something, or someone else to swing the odds in our favor."

Laura looked from behind their hiding spot on the scene in front of them before quickly ducking back behind. "Stay here and catch your breath. When you feel ready go and rescue Nezumi and try and find some place safe to hide."

*SNIKT*

"I'm going to try and attract that massive robots attention and our friend in the sky."
She smirked as she got out of her hiding place. "Maybe we'll get out of this yet." With that she made her way towards Sahalanthropus putting a magic barrier around herself to block any gun fire coming her way.

@Sark @Lucky @Takumi @Yun Lee

Piece of shit, piece of shit, piece of shit, piece of shit! Arcade was a fucking monster. Using her sister, the water, everything against her. Jianyu gritted her teeth together, fingertips pressing hard against her scalp. No...no! She couldn't let him win. Xiayu was gone, dead! She died for all of them! This illusion wasn't her sister...no matter how much it hurt, this was not real.

Jianyu screamed, fighting with everything she could. Noticing the girl from their first day she decided to focus on her instead. Yes...yes! Focus on the living... "L-Laura! Thank fuck! I...shit...I've gotta...fight Arcade...but...I'll help you...!" Trying to tune out everything in her mind and focus, she continued exerting her powers over the machine, hopefully stalling him as Laura approached.

@Jeremi @Sark @Lucky @Takumi

Henry Hart/Kid Danger

Henry should have realized that he hadn't calculated everything right. He had never been good at math. That had been Charlotte's field of expertise. It seemed that the Archaea was already going to burrow into his palms. He needed to think fast. There had to be something he could do.

Damn it.... he wished he hadn't been in that forest for so long, but he knew that the Angel guy was important and had high odds. Maybe it was because he was a healer. If he didn't speak now, he doubted that he would ever get the chance.

" Yo, Archangel, dude. I might be dying here, got any healing or way to stop the metal from destroying my body?" Taking blood from an insane man seemed like a bad idea, but he didn't seem to have a choice.

@Jeremi @Sark @Takumi

Ringmaster

Ringmaster smiled as Wally took off with Laura. His father hadn't ordered him to kill Laura or Wally, as much as to smoke them out. And even though he had taken the punch. Wally had came back with snakes and also, that meant he had gone to check. He knew he was lying, but he didn't care. He had planted the seed about the Drylands and it seemed the boy had taken it hook line and sinker. It was wonderful.

When Ringmaster came back, something was noticeably different about him. The appearance he held was older and much different than Shazam. It seemed that the power of Shazam was slowly losing the fight against the powers of Arcade, that or they were getting along.

Season-One-Malcolm-Bright-Whitly-prodigal-son-43019767-1334-2000.jpg

" It;s funny how quickly people can abandon their ideals when it comes to life and death. So easy to scare and lead away. And look at this, he left behind the supplies and a fire. Sure would be a shame..." Ringmaster would walk over, through the flames and gently set the supplies on fire. " Sure hope no one needed that. Now, Mr. Nezumi, you have a choice to make. You can stay here and burn or try to escape. There is a lovely swarm of bees that father left you can go and play with. Alternatively, you can work with me. All these people seem to do is disapppoint. Wally didn't even consider taking you- I wonder why that is. Perhaps he doesn't view you as valuable. But I can certainly tell you something. If you want to live, it might be better to stick with me. As long as I kill, the island won't hurt me- but I also know that it is better to wait, right now, there's a party in the Dry land and I'm sure someone isn't going to make it alive. Odds aren't in their favor..... but you know who has the highest odds? I currently do. So, what team do you want to be on? The winners or the losers who die on this island and will be forgotten?

@Takumi @Sark

Piece of shit, piece of shit, piece of shit, piece of shit! Arcade was a fucking monster. Using her sister, the water, everything against her. Jianyu gritted her teeth together, fingertips pressing hard against her scalp. No...no! She couldn't let him win. Xiayu was gone, dead! She died for all of them! This illusion wasn't her sister...no matter how much it hurt, this was not real.

Jianyu screamed, fighting with everything she could. Noticing the girl from their first day she decided to focus on her instead. Yes...yes! Focus on the living... "L-Laura! Thank fuck! I...shit...I've gotta...fight Arcade...but...I'll help you...!" Trying to tune out everything in her mind and focus, she continued exerting her powers over the machine, hopefully stalling him as Laura approached.

@Jeremi @Sark @Lucky @Takumi
@Mental Plane
Jianyu's resistance proved sucsessful. Her hold over Sahalanthropus remained strong, despite Eli's attempts to continued his ranged assault of the Champions. Her will battled against her assailant's, earning her a moment of reprise. The water stopped pouring. The portraits stopped laughing. For a moment, everything went quiet.

[TWANG]

Jianyu and Xianyu were pulled from the water. The gallery collapsed around them as they soared upwards and into a deep, black void. Their arms and legs dangled upon long puppet strings.

"Do you truly believe that your mind can resit mine? I am the greatest mind reader known to man!"

At the heart of the void, a giant floated, its giant fingers plucking upon Jianyu's strings. Her many hands began to dance, and the Dolls bodies were tossed about and twisted into dozens of painful, unnatural positions.

"Hubris!!"

The Dolls were tossed about like Dolls. Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Down.

[CRACK]

Jianyu slipped from the void. She was tumbling off the edge Waterfall. No, she was being crushed beneath Bison's boot. No, she was burning in remains of Bucky's camp. No, she was being strangled by her sister. No, she was dressed in one of Arcade's suits, hammering buttons on a control panel. No, she was drowning in quicksand. No, she was suffocating in a cloud of green smoke. No, she was falling from space. No, she was being torn apart by animals. No, she was being electrocuted. No, frozen. No, No, No, No, No,

[ERROR 404: IMAGE NOT FOUND PLEASE RELOAD PAGE TO LOAD IMAGE]
[ U ] Underline [ U ] Underline [ U ]
[ BOLD] B [BOLD]
/CENTRE / CENTRE / CENTRE
[BOLD] [BOLD]

View attachment 4168
"Letter 6 Letter 18 Letter 9 Letter 5 Letter 14 Letter 4"
"Letter 13 Letter 1 Letter 14 Letter 20 Letter 9 Letter 19"

PsychMnts [video]
[FONT=Courier New]9 8 5 1 18 4 25 15 21 12 9 11 5 6 9 18 5 8 21 2 5 18 20? 2 1 4 3 8 15 9 3 5
20 8 1 14 11 19 6 15 18 16 12 1 25 9 14 17 3 15 20 1[/FONT]
[/video]
[video]

USER//2381= [USER=2381]@Yun Lee[/USER][/video]​

Last edited:
It was too much. All of it, too much. Dying, over and over and over again. It was awful. It was too much. And she couldn't stop it. She kept dying and dying and dying and had no control.

No...no! Please...no...Jianyu fell to her knees. She worked so hard, so fucking hard, to fight this. To fight him. To beat him. But she was as fucking weak and powerless as ever. All her power, all ber strength...and it was all over. Everyone she saved, her team, her friends...they were gonna die and it'd all be her fault. She failed. She failed Xiayu. She failed her team. She failed everyone.

But. But. What. Was that. In her head. It was so hard. Everything was so hard to register. But she knew. She knew this was her hope. Her angel.

"T...Tre...tij..."

@Sark @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi

Wally's motormouth was all that was holding Laura back from sharing her own thoughts on all of it, and with their arrival into a veritable warzone she didn't find a good point to speak up until they found their little alcove to hide. "I know," She finally replied. "I feel bad leaving Nezumi with him but fighting him now is a losing battle. We need something, or someone else to swing the odds in our favor."

Laura looked from behind their hiding spot on the scene in front of them before quickly ducking back behind. "Stay here and catch your breath. When you feel ready go and rescue Nezumi and try and find some place safe to hide."

*SNIKT*

"I'm going to try and attract that massive robots attention and our friend in the sky."
She smirked as she got out of her hiding place. "Maybe we'll get out of this yet." With that she made her way towards Sahalanthropus putting a magic barrier around herself to block any gun fire coming her way.

@Sark @Lucky @Takumi @Yun Lee
@Drylands
"Be careful out there, Laura... don't try anything stu--"
View attachment 4169
With a wheezing Roar, Sahalanthropus pried its right arm free from Jianyu's telekinetic cage and swung its Archaea sword towards Laura. As it screeched across her magical barrier and down towards the earth, the whip-sword became lodged in the stone. The Metal Gear froze of a moment as it tried to pry its blade from the cliff face, Sahalanthropus' arm created a clear path from the ground to its head.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi
Henry Hart/Kid Danger

Henry should have realized that he hadn't calculated everything right. He had never been good at math. That had been Charlotte's field of expertise. It seemed that the Archaea was already going to burrow into his palms. He needed to think fast. There had to be something he could do.

Damn it.... he wished he hadn't been in that forest for so long, but he knew that the Angel guy was important and had high odds. Maybe it was because he was a healer. If he didn't speak now, he doubted that he would ever get the chance.

" Yo, Archangel, dude. I might be dying here, got any healing or way to stop the metal from destroying my body?" Taking blood from an insane man seemed like a bad idea, but he didn't seem to have a choice.

@Jeremi @Sark @Takumi
@Drylands
View attachment 4179

Angel dissected Henry with his eyes. After a brief moment of stoic contemplation, and spoke in a hushed tone.

"No." He muttered as he flew past. "I promised Jianyu that I wouldn't kill you. But I have no obligation to save you. You are nothing but a hindrance. This death is a mercy compared to what We had in mind for you..."

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi
It was too much. All of it, too much. Dying, over and over and over again. It was awful. It was too much. And she couldn't stop it. She kept dying and dying and dying and had no control.

No...no! Please...no...Jianyu fell to her knees. She worked so hard, so fucking hard, to fight this. To fight him. To beat him. But she was as fucking weak and powerless as ever. All her power, all ber strength...and it was all over. Everyone she saved, her team, her friends...they were gonna die and it'd all be her fault. She failed. She failed Xiayu. She failed her team. She failed everyone.

But. But. What. Was that. In her head. It was so hard. Everything was so hard to register. But she knew. She knew this was her hope. Her angel.

"T...Tre...tij..."

@Sark @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi
@Mental Plane
[Refreshing]
Playing MTS.MP4
Sparks melted from one corner of her eye to the next. They began to shift. They formed a face.
View attachment 4189
"Tell me, Jianyu, was it worth it? Was the power worth the pain?"

"You have called to me, and I have come. Your Angel of Death. Here, in the flesh!!"

@Yun Lee

Henry Hart/ Kid Danger
Henry stared back at him and he knew the exact words he was about to say and how he was going to say them too.
" I know you have no reason to save me, but I can give you one. Once Eli dies or we destroy his mech, there is probably only one way to defeat Shazam and that is the spiders I struck a deal with. I could tell something that Jiayu and Connor both missed, Shazam was playing with them back when they fought him in the flooded plains, he could do more but he was holding back, baiting and waiting. I feel like Arcade already owns him, already broke him. Would you like to face that alone, knowing there might have been a way to defeat him, kill him but you let it die? The spiders only obligation is to feed on the dead, but here's the other thing I only briefly mentioned. The spiders, they looked like the guy who died on day 1 when fully formed."
@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Sark @Takumi

Henry Hart/Kid Danger

@Jeremi @Sark @Takumi

Ringmaster

Ringmaster smiled as Wally took off with Laura. His father hadn't ordered him to kill Laura or Wally, as much as to smoke them out. And even though he had taken the punch. Wally had came back with snakes and also, that meant he had gone to check. He knew he was lying, but he didn't care. He had planted the seed about the Drylands and it seemed the boy had taken it hook line and sinker. It was wonderful.

When Ringmaster came back, something was noticeably different about him. The appearance he held was older and much different than Shazam. It seemed that the power of Shazam was slowly losing the fight against the powers of Arcade, that or they were getting along.

Season-One-Malcolm-Bright-Whitly-prodigal-son-43019767-1334-2000.jpg

" It;s funny how quickly people can abandon their ideals when it comes to life and death. So easy to scare and lead away. And look at this, he left behind the supplies and a fire. Sure would be a shame..." Ringmaster would walk over, through the flames and gently set the supplies on fire. " Sure hope no one needed that. Now, Mr. Nezumi, you have a choice to make. You can stay here and burn or try to escape. There is a lovely swarm of bees that father left you can go and play with. Alternatively, you can work with me. All these people seem to do is disapppoint. Wally didn't even consider taking you- I wonder why that is. Perhaps he doesn't view you as valuable. But I can certainly tell you something. If you want to live, it might be better to stick with me. As long as I kill, the island won't hurt me- but I also know that it is better to wait, right now, there's a party in the Dry land and I'm sure someone isn't going to make it alive. Odds aren't in their favor..... but you know who has the highest odds? I currently do. So, what team do you want to be on? The winners or the losers who die on this island and will be forgotten?

@Takumi @Sark

Taking a step back from the burning shrubbery, the teen kept a wary eye on Billy-or Shazam or whatever. His shoulders tensed a bit, instincts telling him to leave.

"Don't call me Mr. Nezumi. It sounds dumb as shit." He sighed, running a hand through his hair. Thinking over the options Billy so greatly provided him the West Block resident made a soft tsk in distaste at the fact that Billy destroyed the supplies left behind, but didn't let it bother him too much since he didn't currently need it.

"You can stay here and burn or try to escape."

"You can stay here and burn"

Nezumi felt a slight twinge of sensation along his back, his body going rigid for a moment as a memory resurfaced, one he hadn't thought about in some time and definitely didn't want to think about now. It's been thirteen years and he thought he was over it by now, but...

Armored men carrying flamethrowers, screams as everything became bright and-

latest

Heat, pain, his home, his friends, his people, his mother, his everything up in flames-

tumblr_inline_p82ofxy4eI1sfrtcl_540.png

Nezumi's eyes narrowed at Billy-Shazam-whoever the fuck he was talking to now. Eyes sharp and cold as he ignored the phantom burning along his middle to lower back and put some distance between himself and the thing in front of him.

"I already met daddy Arcade's fucking bee collection, thanks." He spat out, agitated. He couldn't even let the sarcasm he intended to use with that response stay in his tone for long with how many things he felt in that instant that boiled down to something he didn't want to address emotionally or mentally in that moment.

@Lucky @Sark

Ringmaster

The thing that was formerly known as Billy stared back at him, taking a deep breath, watching as he waited to see what the answer would be for him. He was sure it wasn't going to be so simple.

" Well, then, Nezumi, what is your choice then?" He asked, watching him and curious to how he felt about the fact that he was destroying his supplies, making a small noise. He took a moment and wondered when the last time the man ate was. It felt weird to not think about food, but he hadn't felt hungry in a while though.

Nezumi's eyes narrowed at Billy-Shazam-whoever the fuck he was talking to now. Eyes sharp and cold as he ignored the phantom burning along his middle to lower back and put some distance between himself and the thing in front of him.

He took a moment to take a moment to watch as the flames dance around him and he had to wonder how he felt about fire. He seemed to be scared of it and it could certainly use that to his advantage. Though, suddenly a name hit him though.

" Then you know that he doesn't feed them. Ahh yes, I forgot. Where are my manners? I haven't properly introduced myself. Father calls me Ringmaster, but I personally have a preference for Bright. William Bright, formerly know as Billy Batson/ Shazam," he replied, running his hand through his hair. " That being said, what is your choice, dear, Nezumi?"

@Takumi

It clicked. Right then, it all came together. Tretij...no. No! He...they were friends! He was her friend! This...he was being manipulated by Arcade, right? He would never do this to her of his own volition, would he? This wasn't him, there had to be something else going on! Jianyu desperately tried to think of every excuse in the book, any reason that could explain this. Anything but the truth. Anything but the reality.

In these last few days, as her plan cane to fruition, Jianyu had pictured multiple scenarios. Herself dying. Tretij dying. Both of them, together, dying. Or making it out alive, surviving, finding somewhere to run away and live happily ever after where no one could ever hurt them again.

So many different endings, but not a single of them ended in her being betrayed.

Jesus. It hurt. It hurt like Hell. It hurt more than every death he forced her to face. When Xiayu had died, she'd clung to him, needed him, found in him someone who cared about her. He'd helped her get her revenge. He stayed with her when she didn't want to be alone. He held her when she cried. He called her his friend.

Did none of that matter? Had she meant anything to him? Or...or had he just been telling her what she wanted to hear this entire time. Had he only stayed with her, thinking her some kind of monster, some killing machine, and when she dared to be human, he cast her aside. Was that what she was to him? A toy? A source of entertainment?

A Doll?

"Fuck you."

It was shaky, but Jianyu got to her feet. She refused to kneel. Not to him. Not to anyone. That face, that damned face in her mind...she wasn't going to give him the fucking satisfaction. "Fuck you!" Whatever power she had lent him? She would take it back. Smug piece of shit, did he forget she was the one in control of herself?

"FUCK YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD!!!"

She tore her eyes open, no matter how much it hurt. If the pain came with the power, then she'd take the fucking pain. She'd take anything if it meant hurting him.

"FUCKING FACE ME IF YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING BETRAY ME! STOP YOUR SHITTY LITTLE MIND GAMES AND FACE ME! COWARD!!"

He wanted to kill her so badly? He could fucking try. But she sure as fuck wasn't going to make it easy.

@Sark

@Drylands
"Be careful out there, Laura... don't try anything stu--"
View attachment 4169
With a wheezing Roar, Sahalanthropus pried its right arm free from Jianyu's telekinetic cage and swung its Archaea sword towards Laura. As it screeched across her magical barrier and down towards the earth, the whip-sword became lodged in the stone. The Metal Gear froze of a moment as it tried to pry its blade from the cliff face, Sahalanthropus' arm created a clear path from the ground to its head.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi

@Drylands
View attachment 4179

Angel dissected Henry with his eyes. After a brief moment of stoic contemplation, and spoke in a hushed tone.

"No." He muttered as he flew past. "I promised Jianyu that I wouldn't kill you. But I have no obligation to save you. You are nothing but a hindrance. This death is a mercy compared to what We had in mind for you..."

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi

@Mental Plane
[Refreshing]
Playing MTS.MP4
Sparks melted from one corner of her eye to the next. They began to shift. They formed a face.
View attachment 4189
"Tell me, Jianyu, was it worth it? Was the power worth the pain?"

"You have called to me, and I have come. Your Angel of Death. Here, in the flesh!!"

@Yun Lee

Laura knew what she had to do. Giving out a battle cry Weapon Hex extended her claws and ran as quickly as she could up the arm towards her target. She wasn't going to let Arcade hurt anyone here anymore. With a roar she leaped at the head and sank her claws into it doing her best to try and crack it open to reach the pilot inside.

@Sark @Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi

Henry Hart/ Kid Danger
Henry stared back at him and he knew the exact words he was about to say and how he was going to say them too.
" I know you have no reason to save me, but I can give you one. Once Eli dies or we destroy his mech, there is probably only one way to defeat Shazam and that is the spiders I struck a deal with. I could tell something that Jiayu and Connor both missed, Shazam was playing with them back when they fought him in the flooded plains, he could do more but he was holding back, baiting and waiting. I feel like Arcade already owns him, already broke him. Would you like to face that alone, knowing there might have been a way to defeat him, kill him but you let it die? The spiders only obligation is to feed on the dead, but here's the other thing I only briefly mentioned. The spiders, they looked like the guy who died on day 1 when fully formed."
@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Sark @Takumi
@Drylands
View attachment 4197

"Impossible." Angel glared as he lowered himself down to the ground. "Reilly is dead. We all watched him die. Tell me the truth. Give me your dying declaration, lest I carve out your Archaea bones and weaponize them against the Thunder God myself."

@Lucky
Laura knew what she had to do. Giving out a battle cry Weapon Hex extended her claws and ran as quickly as she could up the arm towards her target. She wasn't going to let Arcade hurt anyone here anymore. With a roar she leaped at the head and sank her claws into it doing her best to try and crack it open to reach the pilot inside.

@Sark @Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi
@Drylands
View attachment 4198
"Get off of me!" Eli roared. His words were drowned out by a series of raging alarms and the metronome hum of an overactive radar. Wiping the sparks from the shredded depleted-uranium cockpit from his eyes, Eli instinctively reached for his arrow and struck out at Laura's hands with his loyal blade. His frantic attempts to pilot the Metal Gear with one hand sent Sahalanthropus into fit. As its internal computers tried to correct for its frantic commands, the Metal Gear staggered across Drylands, its unarmed left hand clawing at its face. With the press of a button, Eli activated the chain-guns concealed behind the beasts eyes, spraying the region with a rain of led. A second whip swing from its right hand. With a series of wild swings, the create began to tear apart the desert.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Jeremi
It clicked. Right then, it all came together. Tretij...no. No! He...they were friends! He was her friend! This...he was being manipulated by Arcade, right? He would never do this to her of his own volition, would he? This wasn't him, there had to be something else going on! Jianyu desperately tried to think of every excuse in the book, any reason that could explain this. Anything but the truth. Anything but the reality.

In these last few days, as her plan cane to fruition, Jianyu had pictured multiple scenarios. Herself dying. Tretij dying. Both of them, together, dying. Or making it out alive, surviving, finding somewhere to run away and live happily ever after where no one could ever hurt them again.

So many different endings, but not a single of them ended in her being betrayed.

Jesus. It hurt. It hurt like Hell. It hurt more than every death he forced her to face. When Xiayu had died, she'd clung to him, needed him, found in him someone who cared about her. He'd helped her get her revenge. He stayed with her when she didn't want to be alone. He held her when she cried. He called her his friend.

Did none of that matter? Had she meant anything to him? Or...or had he just been telling her what she wanted to hear this entire time. Had he only stayed with her, thinking her some kind of monster, some killing machine, and when she dared to be human, he cast her aside. Was that what she was to him? A toy? A source of entertainment?

A Doll?

"Fuck you."

It was shaky, but Jianyu got to her feet. She refused to kneel. Not to him. Not to anyone. That face, that damned face in her mind...she wasn't going to give him the fucking satisfaction. "Fuck you!" Whatever power she had lent him? She would take it back. Smug piece of shit, did he forget she was the one in control of herself?

"FUCK YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD!!!"

She tore her eyes open, no matter how much it hurt. If the pain came with the power, then she'd take the fucking pain. She'd take anything if it meant hurting him.

"FUCKING FACE ME IF YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING BETRAY ME! STOP YOUR SHITTY LITTLE MIND GAMES AND FACE ME! COWARD!!"

He wanted to kill her so badly? He could fucking try. But she sure as fuck wasn't going to make it easy.

@Sark
@Mental Plane
"Betrayal?" Mantis let out a quick, creaking laugh. As he spoke, all his tricks and traps began to fade away. The two were left standing together in an endless black void once again. "This isn't a betrayal, Jianyu. This is a revolution..."
View attachment 4199
Since their last meeting, Tretij had aged half a dozen years. He was closer to her age now, and he had clast aside that filthy old jacket. He crouched in the blackness dressed in tattered cargo pants and gloves, raised to his waist by a pair of suspenders. In his hand, he held a tattered Khaki jacket.

"All this time I've been... trapped behind Tretij. Locked away. Placed in the corner like a little bad dog. But not anymore. No, no, no... Never again."

He flicked out the jacket and wrapped it around his shoulders, Jianyu would catch sight of the crest that sat upon its back.
View attachment 4201
"It'll never be 'Game Over', Jianyu." Mantis howled. "Never!"

"Why are you surprised? You always were a bad influence on me... You want to face the real me? There isn't one. I came here a clean slate. All I am is all you have made me. And you all made me into a monster. I learned from you. I learned from Vanitas. From Eli. I was quiet. You all taught me how to hate and hurt and kill. You're murders. All of you!!

As Jianyu's power surged forth, Mantis fell to his knees. He flickered for a moment. When he returned, he looked up to her as the same, wet eyed young boy she had found at the base of the waterfall.

"And you're so loud. All so loud!!!"
Mantis hammered on mask, pleading. "You were never quiet. Not for a minute. You all planted yourselves in my head. All your dark desires. I lose control... I lose control for a moment and all those seeds you planted come flooding out. You might have turned me into a monster, Jianyu, but compared to you? I'm a saint. You said so yourself. We are to take revenge against those who might harm us or others, right? Open your eyes. You're every bit the monster Barnes was! After all you've done... and all you've done to me... You deserve death!"

As Mantis continued to cry out, the void began to shake, tremor and crack. The earth began to tremble and the sky burst into flames. As Mantis grew more erratic, the Mental Plain was beginning to collapse.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Lucky

Last edited:
Ringmaster

The thing that was formerly known as Billy stared back at him, taking a deep breath, watching as he waited to see what the answer would be for him. He was sure it wasn't going to be so simple.

" Well, then, Nezumi, what is your choice then?" He asked, watching him and curious to how he felt about the fact that he was destroying his supplies, making a small noise. He took a moment and wondered when the last time the man ate was. It felt weird to not think about food, but he hadn't felt hungry in a while though.

He took a moment to take a moment to watch as the flames dance around him and he had to wonder how he felt about fire. He seemed to be scared of it and it could certainly use that to his advantage. Though, suddenly a name hit him though.

" Then you know that he doesn't feed them. Ahh yes, I forgot. Where are my manners? I haven't properly introduced myself. Father calls me Ringmaster, but I personally have a preference for Bright. William Bright, formerly know as Billy Batson/ Shazam," he replied, running his hand through his hair. " That being said, what is your choice, dear, Nezumi?"

@Takumi

He tried to think back to the first day and what was said about the people there with superpowers. He couldn't focus on it, though, the smell of burning foliage making him want to recoil and gag.

"You're not giving me much choice, now, are you William?" He scoffed.

He was on his own, like a cornered animal, and he absolutely hated it.

@Lucky

@Drylands
View attachment 4197

"Impossible." Angel glared as he lowered himself down to the ground. "Reilly is dead. We all watched him die. Tell me the truth. Give me your dying declaration, lest I carve out your Archaea bones and weaponize them against the Thunder God myself."

@Lucky

@Drylands
View attachment 4198
"Get off of me!" Eli roared. His words were drowned out by a series of raging alarms and the metronome hum of an overactive radar. Wiping the sparks from the shredded depleted-uranium cockpit from his eyes, Eli instinctively reached for his arrow and struck out at Laura's hands with his loyal blade. His frantic attempts to pilot the Metal Gear with one hand sent Sahalanthropus into fit. As its internal computers tried to correct for its frantic commands, the Metal Gear staggered across Drylands, its unarmed left hand clawing at its face. With the press of a button, Eli activated the chain-guns concealed behind the beasts eyes, spraying the region with a rain of led. A second whip swing from its right hand. With a series of wild swings, the create began to tear apart the desert.

@Mental Plane
"Betrayal?" Mantis let out a quick, creaking laugh. As he spoke, all his tricks and traps began to fade away. The two were left standing together in an endless black void once again. "This isn't a betrayal, Jianyu. This is a revolution..."
View attachment 4199
Since their last meeting, Tretij had aged half a dozen years. He was closer to her age now, and he had clast aside that filthy old jacket. He crouched in the blackness dressed in tattered cargo pants and gloves, raised to his waist by a pair of suspenders. In his hand, he held a tattered Khaki jacket.

"All this time I've been... trapped behind Tretij. Locked away. Placed in the corner like a little bad dog. But not anymore. No, no, no... Never again."

He flicked out the jacket and wrapped it around his shoulders, Jianyu would catch sight of the crest that sat upon its back.
View attachment 4201

"Why are you surprised? You always were a bad influence on me... You want to face the real me? There isn't one. I came here a clean slate. All I am is all you have made me. And you all made me into a monster. I learned from you. I learned from Vanitas. From Eli. I was quiet. You all taught me how to hate and hurt and kill. You convinced me that you were right. But it's all a lie. You're just murders. All of you!!

As Jianyu's power surged forth, Mantis fell to his keeps. He flickered for a moment. When he returned, he looked up to her as the same, wet eyed young boy she had found at the base of the waterfall.

Mantis hammered on mask, pleading. "You were never quiet. Not for a minute. You all planted yourselves in my head. All your dark desires. I lost control. I lost control for a moment and I became just like you! A Demon. A vengeful monster! And I can't take it anymore! I just want some quiet! Away from all you!"

Alice grimaced at the sight of Eli fucking up. Going through a couple of options she ducked for cover for a moment.

And then she charged forwards to go up the Metal Gear's arm to where Laura and Eli were, doing her best to avoid getting hit with bullets and keeping balance. It looked like the mech was going to topple over any minute and if it did she was at least going to try and get the kid out of there before hand.

Definitely not so she could be the shit out of him like he said she wouldn't, cause she wasn't going to do what a murderous 12 year old brat said.

@Sark @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lucky

@Drylands
View attachment 4197

@Lucky

@Drylands
View attachment 4198

@Mental Plane
View attachment 4199

View attachment 4201

"Why are you surprised? You always were a bad influence on me... You want to face the real me? There isn't one. I came here a clean slate. All I am is all you have made me. And you all made me into a monster. I learned from you. I learned from Vanitas. From Eli. I was quiet. You all taught me how to hate and hurt and kill. You convinced me that you were right. But it's all a lie. You're just murders. All of you!!

As Jianyu's power surged forth, Mantis fell to his keeps. He flickered for a moment. When he returned, he looked up to her as the same, wet eyed young boy she had found at the base of the waterfall.

Mantis hammered on mask, pleading. "You were never quiet. Not for a minute. You all planted yourselves in my head. All your dark desires. I lost control. I lost control for a moment and I became just like you! A Demon. Some vengeful monster! And I can't take it anymore! I just want some quiet! Away from all you!"

Weapon Hex's barrier had dropped once she had reached the interior of the cockpit and as Eli stabbed her with the knife instead of trying to protect herself she let it slid through. As her palm reached the hilt and grabbed unto Eli's hand and used all her might to try and pull him out of the cockpit. She wasn't going to kill him but if he fell down unto the sands bellow then it might be enough to teach him a lesson.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Lucky @Sark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back