Conley Brothers

"It's alright Vlad" Mimic said, sure a little weirded out but seemed harmless "didn't know you had a brother. He seems...nice"

Kazimir pouted. "You have no brother, Vladimir? I suppose you have no sister, either? What about your femeie curbată?" He grinned and waggled his brows.

Vlad reached out and caught Kazimir's arm. "Oprește-ți buzele fluturând! Come, I have made lunch for us all."

"You are no fun. I think I would rather go with the pretty woman and her lovely man," Kazimir complained as he let Vlad drag him along reluctantly.

Spectra glanced at Mimic "he's not my man" she said before waving after them "later boys!" As she turned to follow Mimic, the visible part of her back looked red and enflamed

Vlad glanced back at her call then stopped. He turned and walked back toward Spectra, still dragging Kazimir. "Spectra! Spectra, wait a moment."

Spectra paused and turned back "yes Vlad?" She asked "change your mind about joining the rest of us?"

Spectra frowned a little "why?" She asked, reaching around to see if she had something caught on her back perhaps

She frowned a little but turned around as he asked her to, not aware that anything was showing where people could see but there were two marks on either shoulder just peaking out from under her shirt, the skin around them very red and agitated "it's not a spider is it?"

Vlad frowned and touched her back. "Spectra, I do not know what it is, but this is not good. I must insist you go see Camilla right away. Please."

Spectra flinched at the touch and quickly pulled away "it's nothing" she insisted and tugged her shirt to try and cover it more "excuse me" she hurried away and climbed back into Mimics wagon, not like her to behave like this

Vlad turned to Mimic and raised a brow. "Mimic? Do you have any answers?" His tone was similar to when he caught the twins stealing.

Mimic shook his head raising his hands "no idea and nobody else has been around all day" he frowned and went up to the wagon knocking on the door "Spectra?" He frowned, no answer

Vlad sighed and turned to Kazimir. "Please go to my trailer and sit with the boys. Please."

Kazimir didn't argue this time, just nodded. "Very well." He turned and walked off in his odd, strutting stride, looking a bit stork-like.

Vlad turned to Mimic next. "Would you go get Camilla? I will see if I can get her to answer."

Mimic gave a nod and hurried off to find Camilla. He was friends with Spectra sure but they weren't super close.

Vlad walked up to the wagon and tapped lightly on the door. "Spectra," he called, keeping his voice low but projecting it to carry. "Will you please speak with me? There is something wrong, and I would like to help, if you will let me."

After a moment Spectra opened the door "you can't help me Vlad..neither can Camilla" she said glancing past him as Mimic was coming back with her "please just go..."

Vlad gave her a sympathetic smile. "Perhaps we cannot help, but if the roles were reversed, would you truly walk away from me when I was suffering without so much as an explanation?"

She sighed "you're not wrong" she said and she knew he would't leave it alone either "fine but get rid of Camilla...she does not need to know anything about this"

"You are absolutely certain she cannot help?" he asked as he stepped back, turning to see if he could spot Camilla or Mimic.

Back