Dark Stuides

She smiles softly to him again. "You are so warm." She murmurs and stays nuzzled to him.

He smiled at her gently then kissed her forehead, "I'm glad you like it," He murmured before he stretched out more and relaxed. Part of him wanted to get moving while another part simply wanted to spend the rest of time with her like this.

She lay like that a moment longer with him. Almost falling asleep again. The sound of her hungry stomach though was what got her more awake. She blushes a little and smiles. "Guess I'm hungry..." She mutters.

A chuckle came from the demon as he sat up and moved from the bed, "Then let's get you fed," He states as he gets dressed slowly.

She smiles a bit as she watches him get dressed. How did she get so lucky. Moving a bit she starts to get dressed as well, having to find her clothes first.

He picked up her clothes and handed them to her, "What are you in the mood for?" He asked gently as he watched her dress. Luck had everything to do with them but nothing with her. She would have found someone to love her no matter what. He was sure of it.

She smiles over to him as she takes her clothes from him and starts to get dressed. Tilting her head a bit as she looks to him. "Mmmmm something with protein..." she smiles to him then blinks a bit.

She never craved healthy food. She eyes him. "I'm blaming you for that. Usually I want junk food. " She says and smirks to him.

The demon turned a little red in the cheeks as he listened to her. Oh her answer struck a cord that made him want to take an ice cold shower to keep himself in check and tamed, "Eggs?" Even that word made him hard at the thought of other meanings, "Let's just go order something before I decide it's not food you want."

She smirks at him and nods a bit. If it wasn't for her stomach aching for food, she would take him up on that offer. Finishing getting dressed, she walked with him downstairs to order food.

Hexel watched her take in the room while he took her in. She enthralled him and kept him wanting more of her. It left him certain there wasn't anything before his time in that prison.

As they waited for their food, she had relaxed and been calm. Then after their food was brought to them, she happily dug in. She was starving again.

As she ate though, she started to feel a slight tiredness pull at her. It was a feeling she was familiar with. Someone was feeding off her, in much the same manner the demon had. Not at all like Hexel did. She could feel the difference easily. Gently she moved closer to Hexel. No one was staring at them so they weren't making it obvious that they were doing it.

Hexel tilted his head when he noticed her scoot closer to him, "Everything okay?" It was then he notice how tired she looked. His gaze danced about the room trying to figure out who could possibly be feeding off her. Picking her up he put her in his lap. It was then he let his energy fan out around them cutting the connection to whoever was deciding to make a meal out of the girl he cherished.

In his lap she had relaxed a bit but it wasn't until the connection was cut that she was able to completely relax. She settled into his lap and nods a bit. "Thank you." She murmurs.

She hated that she felt tired again already. It made her want to track down who was feeding off her and hit them.

Pushing off the effects though she focused on Hexel and eating some food. It helped and she felt less tired.

He ate as well for a bit more before he settled for resting his chin on her shoulder. His mind was busy fighting off whoever was attacking them at this point. This opponent was powerful and clearly seemed to be toying with them for now.

She ate as much as she could handle in hopes of keeping strength. It seemed she was going to need it.

Nuzzling gently to Hexel ,she kisses his cheek softly from where he had his head resting on her shoulder. "Do you know who is doing it?" She asks softly.

He shook his head, "Whoever it is has kept themselves well hidden," He comments softly, "We will be moving on today for your safety."

She nods a little at his words. She was sad to have to leave so soon but she understood and didn't want to try to argue foolishly.

"Alright then. I'm ready when you are." She says softly.

He held his hand out to her before leading her to the front door he pulled a key from his pocket slipped it into the key hole turned it a half turn then pulled the door open on the otherside was a vast field of white flowers that looked like a layer of freshly fallen snow, "After you," He winked gently. They key had been a gift from his father.

Back