Dark Stuides

She smiled softly and stepped through the door into the open field. Flowers. They were so beautiful. She felt as if a weight was lifted from her once they entered the doorway.

She looks to Hexel gently, smiling softly. "You okay?"

It took him a little as he stepped into the heavenly realm. It was hard on a demon to do this, "Let's just say this is a place I can't spend much time in." He stated, "It will try to kill me."

She tenses at his words. "I don't want you to get hurt." She says softly as she moves to him.

He pulls the key from the door and steps through before closing the door, "I will be find just a little weaker in this realm. The heavenly realm tends to give off so much pure energy naturally that it is suffocating from time to time to a demon," Holding his hand out he lead them through the field to a large fortified structure that was clearly the exterior wall of a city.

She nods softly and accepts his hand. "Thank you for bringing me here. It's very beautiful. " she smiles softly.

She looks up at the wall as they draw closer to it. She was curious about how this world will be.

"Angels tend to be a bit snooty," He murmured, "They are the guardians of knowledge and other things"

A young child like angel opened the door near the large gates, "Greetings!" He chimed only to blink at Hexel then dive back into the room he had stepped from, "DEMON!"

Unamused Hexel sighed, "I believe you should ask for entrance. The little ones tend to be scared of me."

She blinks a bit and nods. "Interesting." She smiles softly. "Then you better behave."

Moving a few steps closer she looks to the young one. "Hi...may we enter?"

He chuckled, "Oh and here I was fancying being on a leash."

The small child-like angel blinked up at the human girl as it cracked the door open for a moment, "What do you want?" He asked gently.

She smiled gently to the little boy. "Wish to visit. That's all. " She says softly to him.

He nodded, "Okay but keep him with you and under control. It would be horrible if something broke it would make Valentina sad."

The demon nodded his understanding and followed Mary into the building in the wall where they would exit another door and out onto a street. People dressed in robes of all sorts with hoods pulled up, some left down, wondered the streets as happily as could be.

She smiles and nods softly. Staying near Hexel as they entered into the street. The place was amazing and felt so peaceful.

It was very different from the fae realm they had just come from.

Hexel glanced about slightly at this glorious city unshaped by desire and greed. How many had tried to enter only to find themselves turned away by might angels that stated they were unworthy of the glory of their high ruler god. It was a being that no one saw. Not even the faithful angels that carried out its wishes. He smiled softly, "It's easy to wish to be like them from time too time."

She nods softly at his words as she looks to those walking around them. She smiles softly. "That peace they must feel...." she says quietly.

"These people are those who's memories have been washed away in the great river that flows from heaven into hell. They were once living beings in the other realms. They no longer see each other as the living might. They are home here," He explained as they walked.

She nods softly again at his words. Home. That word did have a way of bringing a sense of peace didn't it. Gently she takes his hand as she walks with him.

She smiles again and stays relaxed as they walked through the streets silently.

Tilting her head little, there was something there. She felt something. What was it though? Just barely there.

The demon at her side relaxed a bit more before glancing down at her, "How are you liking this place?"

She smiles warmly and looks up at him. "It's so peaceful here. I like it very much." She smiles again to him, then tilts her head. "Are you okay?"

He glanced at her again, "Don't keep asking me that," He murmured, "I'm a demon in place that doesn't even know the darkest things I have done," His hand ran through her hair, "Worry not. I'm simply not as strong here as I normally am. The same happens to angels that go into Hell. They find they simply don't have the energy they did before."

Back